PDA

View Full Version : How many titles can the Heat win?

Lazaro305201
06-20-2012, 03:46 AM
I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, but how many titles can the Heat win with Wade playing like this, Lebron carrying the team, and Bosh scoring 10 a game?

To be honest, Wade is playing so ******. I just watched a documentary from back in 06(about the original 15 strong) and Wade was such a beast. Now, he can barely dribble the ball up the court without getting stripped. He just looks old, tired, and lacks the explosiveness he used to have. Maybe he is doing this on purpose to allow Lebron to dominate, but I'm starting to see a negative trend.

The last time he scored 40+ points was back in early 2011 against the Rockets(I think). I know he is declining but I didn't expect it would happen this quickly.

This brings me to the stated question. Next year, the Thunder, Pacers, Knicks, and Bulls will come harder than this year. As good as the Heat are, just how far can we go with limited CAP room, an aging Wade, an under-performing Bosh, and a Lebron who has to carry his team on a regular basis?

After all, one championship isnt enough. Not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight...

gotoHcarolina52
06-20-2012, 03:49 AM
You're getting way ahead of yourself, bro.

theheatles
06-20-2012, 08:45 AM
When this team was assembled, I said I'd be happy with 2 titles, I think that's reasonable and realistic

514_HEAT
06-20-2012, 09:27 AM
lets start with one please, then work from there.

Rain 816
06-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Cmon guys.....this series is not over.....can we win 1 first plz...smh

felixng2012
06-20-2012, 12:40 PM
At least 2 probably. Depends on whether Wade can stay somewhat healthy and it also depends on how well the FO can draw in quality role players. I heard some people mentioning trading Wade but I doubt Wade would be traded. He is still elite though inconsistent and most importantly he brought relevance to the Heat and is their franchise player.

Big 3 will probably stay intact. There are few PFs better than Bosh and LBJ is the best in the league so unless the Heat get some ridiculous, absurd offer that would never happen like Durant and WB for LBJ he won't get traded.

flashwade03
06-20-2012, 01:30 PM
At least 2 probably. Depends on whether Wade can stay somewhat healthy and it also depends on how well the FO can draw in quality role players. I heard some people mentioning trading Wade but I doubt Wade would be traded. He is still elite though inconsistent and most importantly he brought relevance to the Heat and is their franchise player.

Big 3 will probably stay intact. There are few PFs better than Bosh and LBJ is the best in the league so unless the Heat get some ridiculous, absurd offer that would never happen like Durant and WB for LBJ he won't get traded.

LOL ! on your sig man ..i like it

kjoke
06-20-2012, 04:16 PM
All depends on Wade, and the progression of our Center position and bench depth. But yeah, WADE

is he playing in the olympics?

KTheo77
06-20-2012, 04:26 PM
All depends on Wade, and the progression of our Center position and bench depth. But yeah, WADE

is he playing in the olympics?

I believe Wade will play in the Olympics, but I think it is a big mistake for him. He came into training camp out of shape. He spent very little time working with the trainer that helped him have such a great season in 09' instead he spent the summer working out with Lebron. I really think he needs to have that knee operated on and then rest and rehab for awhile. I also think he put on too much weight, even if it is muscle weight. It helps his post game, but I think it does more harm in the long run with his explosiveness and the extra stress on the knees.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 04:30 PM
yea, he should go to germany and get his knee worked on then spend the summer with grover

Jemikz9Clutch
06-20-2012, 04:40 PM
i'm confused guys. before the season started, everybody was complimenting wade for his body especially with that 3.8% body fat reported. now they are saying he's out of shape when he got into training camp? please clarify this.