PDA

View Full Version : The Series IS NOT OVER!

Nikeman
06-20-2012, 03:10 AM
Jesus, I am a ****ing Heat fan, can everyone please stop acting like this series is over?

I have seen posts saying, "LeBron has done it", "Heat haters" blah blah blah.

How would the Spurs vs Heat gone?

THE SERIES ISN'T OVER!

The Thunder could easily be up 3-1 right now, if Miami does not close in game 5, they will be in trouble going back to OKC.

If any team can rip off 3 straight games, its OKC and their young talented roster. If James Harden decides to show up, it will be very difficult for Miami, the Thunder will come out with a no-lose mentality.

QueensG
06-20-2012, 03:15 AM
true fan man. I respect you for looking at this series in an unbiased way. no Homer goggles in you bro

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 03:17 AM
You are right it's not over. We have 3 games to close out and I fully expect that to happen. Once it does I will probably be suspended from PSD for a couple weeks.

Nikeman
06-20-2012, 03:18 AM
Appreciate it man, been a Heat fan since 00-01 season when I started watching ball.

But seriously, stupid Heat LeBron homers are posting LeBron has done it, I see people "congratulating" Miami,

The series isn't over.....

Dade County
06-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Go HEAT!

davids22
06-20-2012, 03:28 AM
Definitely. OKC could catch Miami napping and win the next one. Then they get two games at home. With the loudest arena in the NBA. If the Heat don't close out in Miami, I will honestly be nervous. Because yeah they have to only win one out of two, but they're road games. And you can throw EVERYTHING out of the window in a game 7. OKC would definitely be favored in a game 7 at home. As someone who appreciates Lebron so much, I hope he doesn't let this get to his head and takes care of business. The celebration starts when you hoist that trophy.

We don't want a Tracy McGrady ala 2000. "It feels good to get outta the first round" after Orlando went up 3-1. Detroit came back to win the series.

Baller1
06-20-2012, 03:33 AM
Jesus, I am a ****ing Heat fan, can everyone please stop acting like this series is over?

THE SERIES ISN'T OVER!

The Thunder could easily be up 3-1 right now, if Miami does not close in game 5, they will be in trouble going back to OKC.

If any team can rip off 3 straight games, its OKC and their young talented roster. If James Harden decides to show up, it will be very difficult for Miami, the Thunder will come out with a no-lose mentality.

Reading that was a breath of fresh air... Thank you sir.

But I disagree, I think this series is done on Thursday. With the way OKC has played down the stretch all series (excluding game 1), they've shown me nothing that makes me think anything will change.

Lakersfan2483
06-20-2012, 03:37 AM
One of these days a team is going to comeback down 3-1 in the finals. Why not OKC? They can make history if they can just get a win on Thursday.

QueensG
06-20-2012, 03:43 AM
to be honest I thought okc was done when they were down 2-0 to the spurs and they cane back to win 4 straight. anything can happen. I see it going to 7 but Idk who would win

3ballbomber
06-20-2012, 03:45 AM

THE SERIES ISN'T OVER!

that's all well and good but this ish was over in game 2.

sventhedog
06-20-2012, 03:48 AM
i appreciate your optimism. as much as i don't like the heat to win, okc has sucked so much to put themselves in this hole. it is over no matter how you look at it.

QueensG
06-20-2012, 03:53 AM
I think its over too but if there's one team to break the record of coming back down 3-1 its okc

Iron24th
06-20-2012, 03:56 AM
Definitely. OKC could catch Miami napping and win the next one. Then they get two games at home. With the loudest arena in the NBA. If the Heat don't close out in Miami, I will honestly be nervous. Because yeah they have to only win one out of two, but they're road games. And you can throw EVERYTHING out of the window in a game 7. OKC would definitely be favored in a game 7 at home. As someone who appreciates Lebron so much, I hope he doesn't let this get to his head and takes care of business. The celebration starts when you hoist that trophy.

We don't want a Tracy McGrady ala 2000. "It feels good to get outta the first round" after Orlando went up 3-1. Detroit came back to win the series.

Your sig is hilarious!
This fresh prince episode was epic.

IIISSKiLL
06-20-2012, 04:11 AM
I think its over too but if there's one team to break the record of coming back down 3-1 its okc

why would it be okc ? they are very young and make soooooo many mistakes.. i don't get why okc would be the team that can get this done

_Supreme_
06-20-2012, 04:22 AM
A series is never over until it is actually over. I never like premature celebrating either.

However being up 3-1 or tied 2-2 obviously is a world of difference, an absolutely huge step, and I can't imagine Miami will give this one away.

But does anyone with more than half a brain really blame HEAT fans for being sick of all the Lebron/HEAT haters and wanting to rub it into their little scrawny faces?

This garbage has been going on ever since the summer of 2010. Before that hardly anybody had a problem with Miami and/or HEAT fans, but after Lebron joined the club we suddenly are a bad fan base and whatever else they try to come up with :rolleyes:

I have been here since before the last title, since before Shaq. A HEAT fan since before many of you were even born.
When you are only doing so-so there isn't any problem. It's when you start winning and become a contender that all the haters come out of the woodwork. That's when the envy starts. What a coincidence. Same thing right before and during 2006. It's always the same type of transparant & predictable characters (or rather lack therof) too.

All the jealousy of these small Johnsoned idiots has gone beyond stupid. I don't even consider this (part of the) forum worth posting anymore except occasionally. It has gone from bad to pathetic.

/rant

:smoking:

Whomewhome
06-20-2012, 04:32 AM
A series is never over until it is actually over. I never like premature celebrating either.

However being up 3-1 or tied 2-2 obviously is a world of difference, an absolutely huge step, and I can't imagine Miami will give this one away.

But does anyone with more than half a brain really blame HEAT fans for being sick of all the Lebron/HEAT haters and wanting to rub it into their little scrawny faces?

This garbage has been going on ever since the summer of 2010. Before that hardly anybody had a problem with Miami and/or HEAT fans, but after Lebron joined the club we suddenly are a bad fan base and whatever else they try to come up with :rolleyes:

I have been here since before the last title, since before Shaq. A HEAT fan since before many of you were even born.
When you are only doing so-so there isn't any problem. It's when you start winning and become a contender that all the haters come out of the woodwork. That's when the envy starts. What a coincidence. Same thing right before and during 2006. It's always the same type of transparant & predictable characters (or rather lack therof) too.

All the jealousy of these small Johnsoned idiots has gone beyond stupid. I don't even consider this (part of the) forum worth posting anymore except occasionally. It has gone from bad to pathetic.

/rant

OH MY GOD SUPREME IS THAT YOU! long time no see. will explain privately,

But the series is over. The Thunder are way too inexperienced to win now...if they made it last year to the finals and lost then I would give them a chance, but 3-1 down chances are pretty slim for this young team

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 08:28 AM
One of these days a team is going to comeback down 3-1 in the finals. Why not OKC? They can make history if they can just get a win on Thursday.

they try to make history like Dallas did last year. After a series was tied 1-1 in the finals the team that won game 3 won the series 12 times and was 12-0 before last year. Last year Miami won game 3 when the series was tied 1-1 and Dallas broke the string.
So OKC needs to make history by becoming the first team ever to win a series after trailing 3-1 in the finals.

rockbottom2010
06-20-2012, 08:31 AM

think of it this way.....comparing to the history of the nba finals....ur sayin that okc were better than the 80s celtics or lakers....they both lost to each other respectively 1 game before elimination......nobody in the history of the nba has ever done that.....the bulls were never in that situation...

MadBomber
06-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Reading that was a breath of fresh air... Thank you sir.

But I disagree, I think this series is done on Thursday. With the way OKC has played down the stretch all series (excluding game 1), they've shown me nothing that makes me think anything will change.

I agree with this statement.

dodie53
06-20-2012, 09:03 AM
aint over yet.
but i hope the heat closes this one on game 5

Pistol_Pete
06-20-2012, 09:28 AM
You're right, the series isn't over. But if I had to bet money on it, I'd better on Miami. OKC could come back, but at this point I think it's unlikely. It's going to be tough to win out 3 in a row against the Heat.

But like the original poster said, this could easily be 3-1 OKC. What I'm finding is that OKC is making mistakes and doing things that a team who have previously been to the Finals might not. Miami aren't making those mistakes.

BKLYNpigeon
06-20-2012, 09:46 AM
just shut up.

BKLYNpigeon
06-20-2012, 09:47 AM
lebron will finally get his right, but Wade will have 2.

natelpete
06-20-2012, 09:52 AM
It isn't "officially" over, but you might as well put a bow on this one. OKC really showed their inexperience through the last couple games, I expect that to continue up in to Game 5. They are a young and talented team, they will get theirs eventually, but this just isn't their year.

RiLoc
06-20-2012, 09:59 AM
No team has even forced a game 7 in the title series when faced with a 3-1, much less won. If the Thunder force a game 7, it would be historic.

Mr_Amaziing
06-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Thanks, We Okc fans just gotta stay positive and have faith

valade16
06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
This series is a wrap.

I appreciate the humility you're displaying, but this one is over...

xxplayerxx23
06-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Its really not over. Look at the games every game has come down to late strech sucess. GO figure miami is getting it done hats off to them. but Game 5 is pressure for Lebron, If they go back to OKC this series turns into something. One game at a time, Looks good for miami but still have to finish it in miami

blastmasta26
06-20-2012, 10:47 AM
True it's not over yet, but I don't see OKC coming back now.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 10:48 AM
Yep. One more game to go. And if any team can choke, its miami. Tho lebron does look different this year.

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 10:48 AM
The Thunder have lost one extra game in each series. In round 1 they lost 0 games, in round 2, they lost 1 game, in round 3 they lost 2 games, and in round 4 they lost 3 games. So maybe the buck stops here.:D

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 10:50 AM
The Thunder have lost one extra game in each series. In round 1 they lost 0 games, in round 2, they lost 1 game, in round 3 they lost 2 games, and in round 4 they lost 3 games. So maybe the buck stops here.:D

as usual you are wrong, check your math again.

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 10:51 AM
as usual you are wrong, check your math again.

4-0 vs Dallas, 4-1 vs LA, 4-2 vs SAS, 4-3 vs Miami.:)

thekmp211
06-20-2012, 10:51 AM
that's the right mentality for sure...but i don't know if OKC can bounce back from last night. that was the game they HAD to win, bron was hurting and it just wasn't happening.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 10:52 AM
4-0 vs Dallas, 4-1 vs LA, 4-2 vs SAS, 4-3 vs Miami.:)

So your saying okc will win 2 more games but lose the finals? lmao, nice try.

D12 fan
06-20-2012, 10:53 AM
I don't care what anyone says this series is over.OKC is just too young and inexperienced to beat Miami in 3 straight games.This is just a different Lebron James,dude is focused and on a mission.

heyman321
06-20-2012, 10:54 AM
You're wrong, it's over.

daleja424
06-20-2012, 10:55 AM
There is no way this series is over. Miami has overcome a lot of demons so far to win some close games...but I still wouldnt say that I feel 100% comfortable with the HEAT coming down the stretch in a close game. The Thunder have pushed Miami to the brink in all three Miami wins and the Thunder could have stolen any of those games.

As close as Miami is to the Championship, if the Thunder win Thursday we are back at square one with the Thunder regaining the homecourt...and no one really did anything but what they were supposed to do.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 10:56 AM
im still scared shitless i dont think miami can win another road game and game 5 anyone can take it.

xxplayerxx23
06-20-2012, 10:56 AM
So your saying okc will win 2 more games but lose the finals? lmao, nice try.

I think he is saying they lost 0 games in round 1, 1 game in round 2, 2 games in round 3 and now they will lose 3 in round 4. So he is saying that okc will come back, Which is possible.but unlikely

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 10:58 AM
Bottom line, thursday is a must win for miami, and thats how the heat players see it.

StinkEye
06-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Anything is possibbbbbblllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

koLohe2133
06-20-2012, 11:05 AM
Um David stern decided Miami would win, at home

For basketball reasons

BigBlueCrew
06-20-2012, 11:07 AM
other teams with 3-1 leads in the NBA Finals, 30-0

No matter how you wanna sugarcoat it or unless you work for ABC Broadcasting

This is series is finished, its only a matter of when.

kdspurman
06-20-2012, 11:09 AM
This thing gets closed out in Miami.

NYtilIdie
06-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Since the 2-3-2 format, no team down 3-1 has ever comeback to win it.

Jus' sayin!

Da Knicks
06-20-2012, 11:32 AM
If it goes seven games i might catch the final game since i havent watched any of the games. If any team can win 3 games in a row its okc and if any team can lose 3 games in a row its sadly this miami team.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 11:32 AM
If it goes seven games i might catch the final game since i havent watched any of the games. If any team can win 3 games in a row its okc and if any team can lose 3 games in a row its sadly this miami team.

you missing some great ball

Alayla
06-20-2012, 11:34 AM
LOL? i cant stand the thought of the heat winning this year.. but this series is over. OKC shouldn't have beat the spurs in the first place.

Shkelqim
06-20-2012, 11:36 AM
I think OKC will put up a fight but ike Wilbon said The Heat look the team who knows they're going to win while Thunder looks like they're just fighting. But anything can happen i expected to go 6 games, so i am still sticking to that prediction Miami Heat should WIN!

D12 fan
06-20-2012, 11:37 AM
LOL? i cant stand the thought of the heat winning this year.. but this series is over. OKC shouldn't have beat the spurs in the first place.

At least you are admitting that your'e a heat hater.

Nikeman
06-20-2012, 11:40 AM
LOL @ everyone saying its over.

Last time I checked, a team needed to win 4 games not 3 to win a series.

PSD sometimes I feel is just straight up dumb.

After Game 2 of San Antonio/Thunder- Series over, nobody stopping SA this year,

After game 6 of Miami/Boston- AHHAHAHA LeBron's a choke

Get the point?

It aint over till its over.

xxplayerxx23
06-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Oh you didnt know everybody that says anything against the heat is a hater, D12 you have to mention that come on now :p

Shkelqim
06-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Ive followed LeBron his whole life and its so great how nobody is saying a single word about the guy. He doesn't choke anymore he can miss a free throw and isn't killed for it. How do people really underestimate somebody of his talent, we should enjoy this. This comes very rare somebody of his stats and his game changing plays. LeBron deserves 3-4 rings.

JWO35
06-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Whoever wins game 5 wins the series...

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 11:45 AM

not really, miami is more than capable of winning in Okc

D12 fan
06-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Oh you didnt know everybody that says anything against the heat is a hater, D12 you have to mention that come on now :p

No it's just the people who hate the Heat who say dumb things like it's rigged,the refs are helping Lebron,and Stern want's Lebron to win a ring.If they seriously think that then they should be called out as Heat haters.

Nikeman
06-20-2012, 11:46 AM

LOL, wouldn't go that far.

LA_Raiders
06-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Its over...

Nikeman
06-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Its over...

If it was over, there would be no game Thursday :P

Mr_Amaziing
06-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Just gotta have faith

njnets
06-20-2012, 12:36 PM
the thunder obviously cannot lose again. if they need to win the last 2 games, at home, it definitely can be done.

we all know that okc arena is crazy when they get going.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 12:42 PM
the thunder obviously cannot lose again. if they need to win the last 2 games, at home, it definitely can be done.

we all know that okc arena is crazy when they get going.

i mean, if okc wins game 5 then they have a chance, but miami has already won once in okc so i will stick with my original prediction of heat in 6 tho i think they can and will close it out on thursday

Da Knicks
06-20-2012, 12:49 PM
you missing some great ball

Not my brand of basketball justinnum1, I like watching half court sets and plays being called out with the two coaches actually coaching. Spoelstra and Brooks have to be two of the sorriest head coaches who ever made the finals together. Lebron is a great player and gets alot of crap for joining Wade and Bosh but i would of liked to see him team up with a guy who would play in the low post and see more of an inside out game with that guy and Lbj. Still if Lebron doesnt choke this one away he would make me feel good to shut Dan Gilbert up. If anyone can make Lebron look like a saint its that guy, he just sounds and looks like a douche. lol

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Not my brand of basketball justinnum1, I like watching half court sets and plays being called out with the two coaches actually coaching. Spoelstra and Brooks have to be two of the sorriest head coaches who ever made the finals together. Lebron is a great player and gets alot of crap for joining Wade and Bosh but i would of liked to see him team up with a guy who would play in the low post and see more of an inside out game with that guy and Lbj. Still if Lebron doesnt choke this one away he would make me feel good to shut Dan Gilbert up. If anyone can make Lebron look like a saint its that guy, he just sounds and looks like a douche. lol

if you would have watched the game you would have seen lebron operating in the low post most of the game, making the right decisions...

nycericanguy
06-20-2012, 01:01 PM
OKC could be up 3-1, but they are playing like a young team, MIA is playing like a team thats been there before.

MIA should be able to wrap this up, but I will say, if they lose game 5 and have to go to OKC to play 2 games, it would be real fun and interesting to watch. That place would be going bonkers!

BcEuAbRsS
06-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Thunder probably won't win 3 games in a row... I just don't think it's possible...

I would request that they do carry it to game 7 simply because I oh so want that big of a game...

bedford1829
06-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Here's the thing...

If the Thunder can wrench away a game 5 win at Miami then they do have a serious chance at stealing this series as they reclaim home court advantage.

Now the problem is, I don't see any reason to believe that the Thunder can steal that game in Miami. The Heat have outworked the Thunder in all but the 1st game. The Heat have demonstrated the ability to work as a team and get major contributions from all players in their rotation.

Honestly, if Big Game James Harden doesnt find what it is he lost at some point in this series then the series is donezo. Even Durant has looked overmatched and overwhelmed by the moment at times. Westbrook has been the one player who consistently elevated his game for the series, but Ibaka, Perkins, Fisher, and Harden have all been underwhelming.

bedford1829
06-20-2012, 01:28 PM
if you would have watched the game you would have seen lebron operating in the low post most of the game, making the right decisions...

Seriously, this series has been one of the most entertaining in recent years. Im not a fan of either team, however it has been some great basketball in all aspects. There have been some great half court exchanges, some great wide-open transition basketball, some great clutch moments, players selling out their effort and bodies to chase the title, not to mention each game has been decided in the last two minutes. Honestly what more could you ask from this series? Hope about a Thunder resurgence pushing the series to a pivotal Game 7?

Most of us would sign up for that.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 01:30 PM

how do you watch the knicks than?

8kobe24
06-20-2012, 01:32 PM
It ain't over til the fat lady sings...but I hear her warming up though. Let's see if OKC can make her choke up a bit.

bedford1829
06-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Thunder probably won't win 3 games in a row... I just don't think it's possible...

I would request that they do carry it to game 7 simply because I oh so want that big of a game...

I would usually agree but if any team is capable of staging a comeback, it would be the Thunder.

They have shown great resillency throughout the playoffs and if they can win one more game then they will be back to home court where we all know they play alot more confident basketball.

I think in the long run, the Heat will take the series probably in Game 6 but I do expect to see atleast some of the Thunder's best basketball before this is all said and done.

On a side note.....Pay attention to the referees for Game 5, I truly believe in the stuff exposed by Donaghy and I wouldnt be surprised if they Stripes favor the Thunder for at least one game to push the series to a Game 6 to further increase revenues.

bedford1829
06-20-2012, 01:36 PM

Im a Knicks fan and I thought the same thing.

Homeboy must have completely boycotted the Dantoni era because alot of what he champions as a good basketball was certainly missing during that time period.

I frankly had to adopt some other teams through the Dantoni Era because as a Basketball Coach myself i just couldnt tolerate the Knicks style of play and lack of coaching preparation and adjustment for so long...

Now, Spoelstra and Brooks do a decent job of making adjustments and coaching on the fly from what Ive seen.

cubbies7177
06-20-2012, 01:40 PM
it's over....

you can tell that durant is so frustrated by the calls that its throwin him off his game... he's pissed, but not motivated.. and that means its over

Da Knicks
06-20-2012, 01:47 PM

The knicks have a player i have loved to watch on offense for years in Carmelo Anthony. His offensive game is what as a coach you would love for your bigs to have as far as his back to the basket game, his offense as a wing is unmatched. His effort on the other side is just showing up but with Woodson it looked like he started enjoying playing that side. Amare is the player I wish that would round out his game more, his back to the basket game is that of a Lebron post and make a move to the basket and muscle his way in. His defense is poor one on one but his help defense is pretty good. His rebounding is poor because he never boxes out and relies on his athlesism which results in poor rebounding numbers. Lin needs to work on his left hand and needs to push the defenders off since he still lets defenders smoother him.

Chanlder while great on defense needs to learn a move or two in the post. No reason for a man his size not to have atleast a hook shot move in the low post. A reliable mid-range jumper would not hurt either, Landry Fields is a hustle player that should get about 10-15 min per game needs a coach to teach him how to shoot. Douglas is sg who is too small to play that position and has a low iq to run pg. Jeffries all hustle player great on defense but on offense needs to work on his jumpshot. Shumpert just needs more time to work on his offensive game to catch up to his defensive game. Novak will always just be a 3 point specialist who needs to work on his defense and boxing out. Smith if he stays needs to work on driving more to the basket and staying focused. Bibby is no more than a mentor at this point in his career.

Jordan and Harrelson need more time to develop as bigs both just being rookies. I know my team and i feel with a training camp we are in the mix with the rest of the elites. A new coach and Limping into the playoffs with no Lin, Shump, Jeffries, Baron and Amare getting hurt just sucked. Melo and Smith playing the point was the only thing we could do and they didnt do to bad of a job. The knicks had an identity when they were healthy and i expect to see that next season.:)

Da Knicks
06-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Im a Knicks fan and I thought the same thing.

Homeboy must have completely boycotted the Dantoni era because alot of what he champions as a good basketball was certainly missing during that time period.

I frankly had to adopt some other teams through the Dantoni Era because as a Basketball Coach myself i just couldnt tolerate the Knicks style of play and lack of coaching preparation and adjustment for so long...

Now, Spoelstra and Brooks do a decent job of making adjustments and coaching on the fly from what Ive seen.

You are not lying about D'antoni but i for one was a happy fan when that idiot quit. I think he is as good as Spo and Brooks maybe better, he atleast knows offense. Although he needs star pg to run it. It was tough watching that crap if i wasnt a big time knicks fan i wouldnt watch it.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 02:03 PM
You are not lying about D'antoni but i for one was a happy fan when that idiot quit. I think he is as good as Spo and Brooks maybe better, he atleast knows offense. Although he needs star pg to run it. It was tough watching that crap if i wasnt a big time knicks fan i wouldnt watch it.

If you think woodson can run a better offense than dantoni, your kidding yourself. Woodson is the master of iso ball, un creative offense.

Da Knicks
06-20-2012, 02:10 PM
If you think woodson can run a better offense than dantoni, your kidding yourself. Woodson is the master of iso ball, un creative offense.

Actually i think Woodson learned a thing or two from D'antoni and i think he will incorporate it into his system. Im a fan of playing from within the team for three quarters and then going iso in the 4th with the defense collapsing on the star and then rotating the ball since all the wing players have had shots at the basket and are in the rythym. I saw this from Woody and thats when i knew we had our problem solved as far as a coach.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Actually i think Woodson learned a thing or two from D'antoni and i think he will incorporate it into his system. Im a fan of playing from within the team for three quarters and then going iso in the 4th with the defense collapsing on the star and then rotating the ball since all the wing players have had shots at the basket and are in the rythym. I saw this from Woody and thats when i knew we had our problem solved as far as a coach.

Going iso like that in the 4th wont beat miami, especially when melo doesn't pass the ball after he gets it.

Losoway
06-20-2012, 02:27 PM
this series is over

DeRaptor95
06-20-2012, 02:29 PM
it will be over when miami wins 4

ChicagoJ
06-20-2012, 02:31 PM
I don't think the series is over, but it's pretty close. Miami is playing better than OKC. It's not just the big 3, but the role players are killing the thunder by hitting all those threes.

However, if the thunder can get just 1 game, the next one of course, it's game 6 at home. If that happens it's 2 games at home, forget about all the other games that have been played. So, while the thunder's back is against the wall it's the same for the heat. Miami is much better off winning in 5 at Miami than trying to get it in game 6 or game 7 on the road.

Kobe2324
06-20-2012, 02:33 PM
I agree if it goes back to OKC it's gonna be hard to close out the thunder there, but I think the series is over and Lebron will get his dam ring, makes me sick to say that but here we are, Miami will close it out next game, very surprised thought thunder were really gonna stick it to Miami, I was wrong!

smith&wesson
06-20-2012, 02:49 PM

THE SERIES ISN'T OVER!

your right its not over YET ! but you do realize that no team has ever come back to win the finals from being down 3-1 right ?

sure okc has a chance to win 3 in a row. but chances are the heat are your champions and you should be happy about it.

FreakaNashur
06-20-2012, 03:02 PM
i am glad this thread was made.

DJYankee
06-20-2012, 03:03 PM
IDK man. I would be even more confident in OKC if they leave out of MIA with a victory on Thursday.

Da Knicks
06-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Going iso like that in the 4th wont beat miami, especially when melo doesn't pass the ball after he gets it.

I think so, Lebron cant handle Melo in the post meaning the defense help comes and if we have a healthy team all bets are off. Shoot Melo won us a game by himself why not a series with a healthy team. The wear and tear on the heat will begin to show as well.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 03:08 PM
I think so, Lebron cant handle Melo in the post meaning the defense help comes and if we have a healthy team all bets are off. Shoot Melo won us a game by himself why not a series with a healthy team. The wear and tear on the heat will begin to show as well.

sure thing.

Getting UGGLA
06-20-2012, 03:10 PM
This one goes out to the 2012 World Champion Heat AND their fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONI8Fk7o7sw

Losoway
06-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Miami heat 2012 world champions

its over folks

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm sorry after Game 3 & 4 the Thunder just look flat out dead, Big games from KD & Westbrook and still losing. Heat close it out tomarrow, Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Battier, Chalmers goes out and do the damn thing.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 03:26 PM
thunder look like they dont know what they answers are...miami has different guys stepping up each game and are winning the 50/50 plays.

Bring The Heat
06-20-2012, 03:47 PM
I agree series isn't over.. Anything can happen and OKC is a capable of team of putting together a winning streak

With that being said, we are in the drivers seat and we have the opportunity to take these guys out and I hope the Heat don't let this one slip away.

RaiderLakersA's
06-20-2012, 04:37 PM
The series is over. Point blank, period. No team has ever come back from a 1-3 hole in the Finals. I know the OKC fans will nevertheless pray otherwise, but their boys are done. Hand the O'Brien Trophy over to Riles, give LeBron his Finals MVP and let's get on with the business of the offseason.

RaiderLakersA's
06-20-2012, 04:41 PM
thunder look like they dont know what they answers are...miami has different guys stepping up each game and are winning the 50/50 plays.

I've said it countless times before and you illustrate the point nicely. Championship teams ALWAYS get miraculous production from the "role players." They are the difference between raising a banner in the rafters or going home second best. That's why I say this series is over. I've yet to see that happen in this series for OKC. It's too late for them.

MTL_123
06-20-2012, 05:21 PM
The series isnt over. We still need to win 1 more game

ChicagoJ
06-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Imagine if the thunder actually win this series somehow. It would be one of the biggest upsets of all time considering the 3-1 lead Miami has. I can't even imagine the criticism LeBron would get.

BALLER R
06-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Appreciate it man, been a Heat fan since 00-01 season when I started watching ball.

But seriously, stupid Heat LeBron homers are posting LeBron has done it, I see people "congratulating" Miami,

The series isn't over.....

Seeing as your a real heat fan, For your sake hope no one on the heat has that mentality. If they slack off for one game things could get rocky.

BALLER R
06-20-2012, 05:48 PM
your right its not over YET ! but you do realize that no team has ever come back to win the finals from being down 3-1 right ?

sure okc has a chance to win 3 in a row. but chances are the heat are your champions and you should be happy about it.

There's always a first.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Imagine if the thunder actually win this series somehow. It would be one of the biggest upsets of all time considering the 3-1 lead Miami has. I can't even imagine the criticism LeBron would get.

Would be unprecedented

Missing56&33
06-20-2012, 08:24 PM

THE SERIES ISN'T OVER!

I hope you're right. I would love nothing more than the Heat to ****ing choke and lose this series in 3 straight defeats. Don't let me down OKC....dont let the country down....especially Ohio. Florida is the only state in the country that want Maimi to win. Maybe Wade's ex will kidnap the kids this time and he will not be available to play?

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 08:37 PM
I hope you're right. I would love nothing more than the Heat to ****ing choke and lose this series in 3 straight defeats. Don't let me down OKC....dont let the country down....especially Ohio. Florida is the only state in the country that want Maimi to win. Maybe Wade's ex will kidnap the kids this time and he will not be available to play?

wow

Bigbadmoffo
06-20-2012, 08:40 PM

/rant

I somewhat agree but teams like the spurs, Mavs, Pistons weren't really hated. I think it's players that cause the hate i.e Kobe, Lebron, Garnet ect.

greg_ory_2005
06-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Thread title is pretty true. :)

Bigbadmoffo
06-20-2012, 08:43 PM
I agree series isn't over.. Anything can happen and OKC is a capable of team of putting together a winning streak

With that being said, we are in the drivers seat and we have the opportunity to take these guys out and I hope the Heat don't let this one slip away.

Worse thing you can do to a team like okc is give them confidence. They get that and run with it could get scary.