PDA

View Full Version : Hopping on the Spo bandwagon

dnewguy
06-20-2012, 01:28 AM
I'll have to apologize for not giving the man credit, he's obviously a great coach. I could care less if we win the ship or not at this point, Spo has done his job.....what is left is the hunger to get the job done. I regret every bad thing I have said about Coach SPO.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 01:32 AM
:speechless:

Props, no coach is going to be good right off the bat, but this guy puts our players in the position to win the games. he makes mistakes, like every other coach(pop losing 4 in a row...) but spo is our coach for the future.

Mambo Kings
06-20-2012, 01:59 AM
As someone who's been critical of Spoelstra since he became our coach, I'm not going to just come out singing his praises because we're a victory away from a championship. If you've been critical of Spoelstra for as long as I have, don't be a victim of the moment where you're proud of your team and "regret every bad thing" you've said. Did he blow it for us tonight? No. But getting on his jock now is as ridiculous as someone calling Shane Battier the 4th Heatle.

TylerSL
06-20-2012, 02:32 AM
We havent won yet, but we are damn close. I've always loved Spo, mainly cuz of how I thought he turned the team around after our 15 win, 07-08 year and turned it into a 43 win, almost making second round, 08-09. Then we overachieved if anything 09-10, just got stuck against Boston in Round 1. Last year was his first chance to win, he led Miami through a 9-7 start and we went to the Finals, but came up short. We are now 1 win away, and much of it is thanks to his leadership. Sometimes I get frustrated with how stouborn he can be, as in taking forever to make changes. And I dont always like the offensive execution from his plays, but I have always praised him as a leader. I wouldnt give Spo all the credit, Lebron has BEASTED it. Spo is a HUGE reason we got this far.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-20-2012, 02:34 AM
not until we get that win at game 5. We still have to close it out.

Mambo Kings
06-20-2012, 02:41 AM
not until we get that win at game 5. We still have to close it out.

Thank you. We need more of that level-headed talk. Some guys here want to make plans for the parade and buy champagne. If OKC wins Thursday, we're in quicksand. It's that close, despite the 3-1 series lead.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-20-2012, 04:19 AM
^^ no prob dude. i never understand people, heat fans or not, congratulating the team when we are still 1 win away from winning it all. it irritates me. we are still not done yet.

dnewguy
06-20-2012, 04:25 AM
You can stick a fork in OKC, they're DONE.

theheatles
06-20-2012, 08:03 AM
i've always been pro Spo

PackinHeat
06-20-2012, 08:36 AM
I find it hilarious how some of Spo's most critical opponents are coming crawling back now once the Heat are a game from a title :facepalm:

Jemikz9Clutch
06-20-2012, 09:44 AM
You can stick a fork in OKC, they're DONE.

Counting chicken before the eggs hatch are we?

dnewguy
06-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Counting chicken before the eggs hatch are we?

Well, I have a working incubator.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Well, I have a working incubator.

lol good one!

but let's not get carried away and stay focus. we need a one more win.