PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Responds To Ibaka

Davidgta1
06-19-2012, 11:14 PM
LeBron James and Serge Ibaka were both on the NBA's All-Defensive Team this year but they certainly aren't teammates.

Ibaka, the Oklahoma City Thunder's power forward, said Monday that James was "not a good defender" and that "he can play defense for two or three minutes but not 48 minutes." James responded to the comments before Tuesday's Game 4 of the NBA Finals.

I don't really care what he says, he's stupid. Everyone says something to me every series then (the media) tries to get a quote. It's stupid.

-- LeBron James, responding to Serge Ibaka's comments

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/st ... a-comments

"I don't really care what he says, he's stupid," James said. "Everyone says something to me every series then (the media) tries to get a quote. It's stupid."

Ibaka made the comments to the Palm Beach Post.

hoggin88
06-19-2012, 11:20 PM
LeBron James and Serge Ibaka were both on the NBA's All-Defensive Team this year but they certainly aren't teammates.

Ibaka, the Oklahoma City Thunder's power forward, said Monday that James was "not a good defender" and that "he can play defense for two or three minutes but not 48 minutes." James responded to the comments before Tuesday's Game 4 of the NBA Finals.

I don't really care what he says, he's stupid. Everyone says something to me every series then (the media) tries to get a quote. It's stupid.

-- LeBron James, responding to Serge Ibaka's comments

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/st ... a-comments

"I don't really care what he says, he's stupid," James said. "Everyone says something to me every series then (the media) tries to get a quote. It's stupid."

Ibaka made the comments to the Palm Beach Post.

And mission accomplished. The media got their quote.

KB24PG16
06-19-2012, 11:21 PM
just a tad bit late

CavsYanksDuke
06-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Was this posted as like a "Ha! Ibaka was wrong now that the game is over!" or did you really miss this story being spewed from every reporter today?

StinkEye
06-19-2012, 11:59 PM
sweet thread