PDA

View Full Version : Durant leading NBA Finals in......Personal Fouls!

Leftcoast_yg
06-19-2012, 02:49 AM
I was listening to espn radio and heard that KD is leading the Finals in personal fouls with 12 while Lbj has only 6. Durant said he felt some of those weren't fouls but that that's how the card were dealt and that he's gotta play on. What are your thoughts of some of the fouls that were called on KD? Deserving or undeserving.

gotoHcarolina52
06-19-2012, 02:52 AM
:dance:

ChitownBears22
06-19-2012, 02:54 AM
2-3 of them are questionable, the rest have been clear fouls. The 2-3 questionable ones were fouls "stars" usually get away with.

He needs to stop jumping at pump fakes and getting to charges late.

JC_
06-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Durant said he felt some of those weren't fouls

and when did he say this?

310Casper
06-19-2012, 02:59 AM
He's made some really really dumb unneeded fouls this series.

cbs134679
06-19-2012, 03:03 AM
Kd's 4th foul in gm3 was definitely undeserving, which destroyed all the momentum okc had going into the 4th quarter.

Leftcoast_yg
06-19-2012, 03:10 AM
and when did he say this?

In a interview, I'm guessing after a practice, it was a sound bite they played.

Leftcoast_yg
06-19-2012, 03:12 AM
Kd's 4th foul in gm3 was definitely undeserving, which destroyed all the momentum okc had going into the 4th quarter.

I most definately agree, it didn't not affect james shot and shouldve been a "play on".

naps
06-19-2012, 03:13 AM
Durant said he felt some of those weren't fouls

Really? Any LINK?

Or you are just speaking on behalf of Durant just to add up to the never ending conspiracies ONLY when Miami wins a game? Durant deserved all of his calls. The thing is he's just not a smart defender. But I am sure he'll become a smarter one with time because he seems to be a very focused kid.

Chronz
06-19-2012, 03:14 AM
I most definately agree, it didn't not affect james shot and shouldve been a "play on".

James wasnt involved in that play, it was Wade. All the fouls on James were legit

naps
06-19-2012, 03:16 AM

Except it was a clear foul. LeBron was not even close to that call. Durant just fell for Wade's palm-fake.

Leftcoast_yg
06-19-2012, 03:16 AM
James wasnt involved in that play, it was Wade. All the fouls on James were legit

Oh my bad lol

JJ_JKidd
06-19-2012, 03:18 AM
When you know that youre playing the NBA's favorite sons in Wade and LeQueen, you should adjust to this kind of style and be a bit conservative in defending them.

Jeez common sense.

Method28
06-19-2012, 03:19 AM
Come on chronz....you should know by now that any conspiracy is fueled by Lebron hate. Of COURSE he.was involved! He's the one who told Wade what to.do and.he.paid off the ref to call it. Miami can never win a game unless its "given" to them by stern and nike :rolleyes:

naps
06-19-2012, 03:20 AM
When you know that youre playing the NBA's favorite sons in Wade and LeQueen, you should adjust to this kind of style and be a bit conservative in defending them.

Jeez common sense.

Brilliant post (http://www.crackedjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ohhemad.jpg).

Leftcoast_yg
06-19-2012, 03:22 AM
Really? Any LINK?

Or you are just speaking on behalf of Durant just to add up to the never ending conspiracies ONLY when Miami wins a game? Durant deserved all of his calls. The thing is he's just not a smart defender. But I am sure he'll become a smarter one with time because he seems to be a very focused kid.

Yes you have discovered my secret, I have officially become Durants spokesperson on PSD he would also like to add that you stop trolling Lebrons underpants drawer.

naps
06-19-2012, 03:23 AM
Come on chronz....you should know by now that any conspiracy is fueled by Lebron hate. Of COURSE he.was involved! He's the one who told Wade what to.do and.he.paid off the ref to call it. Miami can never win a game unless its "given" to them by stern and nike :rolleyes:

Exactly. Every time Miami wins a game NBA forum get flooded with conspiracy theories. But if Miami lose then no story, NBA is good, and haters have a good night in their pathetic life.

naps
06-19-2012, 03:25 AM
Yes you have discovered my secret, I have officially become Durants spokesperson on PSD he would also like to add that you stop trolling Lebrons underpants drawer.

So you claimed Durant said something and I asked for the link and you got mad for that? Good lord! Desperation is showing with LeBron playing so ****ing good.

Leftcoast_yg
06-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Exactly. Every time Miami wins a game NBA forum get flooded with conspiracy theories. But if Miami lose then no story, NBA is good, and haters have a good night in their pathetic life.

I never stated that it was a theory of mine nor was it my opinion. It was a FACT that I was kindly passing on to PSD'ers. If you can't handle being a Heat fan than you just give up your PSD account because there are posters who post absurd topics with no facts and just rants. Go put on a tampon.

3ballbomber
06-19-2012, 03:34 AM
Durant had only 5 fouls three times during the reg season. He had 5 in 2 out of 3 games in the finals.

Durant will have to play PERFECT, IMMACULATE, DIVINE defense the rest of the series.

Leftcoast_yg
06-19-2012, 03:35 AM
So you claimed Durant said something and I asked for the link and you got mad for that? Good lord! Desperation is showing with LeBron playing so ****ing good.

You see you want a link for something I heard on espn radio which I cannot provide right now, it was a sound bite they played after reporting that Durant was leading the Finals in fouls and that Lebron only had 6 and than they played the sound bite. You can take it as you want buddy I really don't care that's just what I heard, what are you PSD police???

Bulls_fan90
06-19-2012, 03:37 AM
Rigged!!

naps
06-19-2012, 03:40 AM
I never stated that it was a theory of mine nor was it my opinion. It was a FACT that I was kindly passing on to PSD'ers. If you can't handle being a Heat fan than you just give up your PSD account because there are posters who post absurd topics with no facts and just rants. Go put on a tampon.

You see you want a link for something I heard on espn radio which I cannot provide right now, it was a sound bite they played after reporting that Durant was leading the Finals in fouls and that Lebron only had 6 and than they played the sound bite. You can take it as you want buddy I really don't care that's just what I heard, what are you PSD police???

And why do LeBron and Durant have to have equal fouls? You could just create the thread with Durant having 12 fouls. But you included LeBron has 6 fouls as if LeBron should have equal fouls too. It's not LeBron's fault that he's playing smart defense and Durant is not. Stop being so buthurt because I asked for a link. If you open a thread be prepare to handle it with maturity instead of insults.

Leftcoast_yg
06-19-2012, 03:46 AM
And why do LeBron and Durant have to have equal fouls? You could just create the thread with Durant having 12 fouls. But you included LeBron has 6 fouls as if LeBron should have equal fouls too. It's not LeBron's fault that he's playing smart defense and Durant is not. Stop being so buthurt because I asked for a link. If you open a thread be prepare to handle it with maturity instead of insults.

That's what was said on espn radio I didn't put it together, I was simply passing on a report how many times do I have to say it gees

naps
06-19-2012, 03:51 AM
That's what was said on espn radio I didn't put it together, I was simply passing on a report how many times do I have to say it gees

Well you said it after I asked. How would I know?

And did ESPN ask why LeBron has only 6? Why do two superstars have to have equal fouls, FTA etc? It pretty simple. You play smart defense or you don't. Just like you attack basket or you settle for jumpers.

BKdoubleStacker
06-19-2012, 03:52 AM

oh the irony, all I EVER see you do is trash other people. The Heat are nationally hated, get over it. Yes, they are under a bigger microscope than everyone else. Thank the media for that. Your beloved heat never commit fouls. You would defend lebron if he committed murder.

naps
06-19-2012, 03:58 AM
oh the irony, all I EVER see you do is trash other people.

Can I see it please? Why don't you prove?

The Heat are nationally hated, get over it. Yes, they are under a bigger microscope than everyone else. Thank the media for that. Your beloved heat never commit fouls. You would defend lebron if he committed murder.

Your point is through here. Keep putting words into people's mouth. LeBron is a smart defender and that's why he has less fouls. How is it my fault if he doesn't commit stupid fouls :confused:

BKdoubleStacker
06-19-2012, 04:06 AM
Can I see it please? Why don't you prove?

Your point is through here. Keep putting words into people's mouth. LeBron is a smart defender and that's why he has less fouls. How is it my fault if he doesn't commit stupid fouls :confused:

havent you been banned before? Oh and really mature posting up a "he mad" picture, very insightful.

I dont like either teams, and I am actually a lebron fan. He gets away with a lot of fouls.

b@llhog24
06-19-2012, 09:26 AM

^^ :clap:

oh the irony, all I EVER see you do is trash other people. The Heat are nationally hated, get over it. Yes, they are under a bigger microscope than everyone else. Thank the media for that. Your beloved heat never commit fouls. You would defend lebron if he committed murder.

:nod:

natelpete
06-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Does no one realize that the reason Lebron gets calls, is because he attacks like none other. It's not like he's getting these calls on jump shots.

Jarvo
06-19-2012, 10:06 AM
He's going to get 4-5 again tonight most likely.

Slug3
06-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Playing NY - Melo was in foul trouble a few games
Play Indy - Granger was in foul trouble or fouled out a few games
Playing Boston - PP was in foul trouble or fouled out a few games
Playing OKC - KD is in foul trouble

Maybe its because all guarding LEBRON....... its not like this guy is easy to guard. and the whole post season he has been in attack mode.

Jarvo
06-19-2012, 10:11 AM

Maybe its because all guarding LEBRON....... its not like this guy is easy to guard. and the whole post season he has been in attack mode.

Great point and Lebron is in the paint more and being aggressive as hell.

felixng2012
06-19-2012, 10:15 AM
2-3 were ticky tack fouls but Durant made some very dumb fouls as well. He should not be guarding Lebron to begin with. If you guard Lebron you will get in foul trouble especially with the way he attacks the paint. He also gets the benefit of the doubt.

justinnum1
06-19-2012, 10:19 AM
learn how yo play d (http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png)

Da Knicks
06-19-2012, 10:21 AM

:facepalm::speechless::facepalm:

Kashmir13579
06-19-2012, 10:32 AM

What about game 2? Were they all legit there?

Da Knicks
06-19-2012, 10:38 AM
What about game 2? Were they all legit there?

On his computer now to attack you with advanced stats and a bunch of other crap to show how smart and biased he is!:D

Kashmir13579
06-19-2012, 10:46 AM
On his computer now to attack you with advanced stats and a bunch of other crap to show how smart and biased he is!:D

Nah, Chronz is legit.

Da Knicks
06-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Nah, Chronz is legit.

Yeah ill admit that but if he is biased for something he will dig deep to make a point even if it means contradicting himself...

Kashmir13579
06-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Yeah ill admit that but if he is biased for something he will dig deep to make a point even if it means contradicting himself...

Thats the thing about people who know every aspect of the game. They can play any angle they want and still own you.

SportsAndrew25
06-19-2012, 11:06 AM
...and yet Wade>You thinks the NBA is rigged against his team. :laugh2:

nothappyinut
06-19-2012, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=naps;22573298][URL="http://www.crackedjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ohhemad.jpg"]Brilliant post

Thumbs up

nothappyinut
06-19-2012, 11:14 AM
:facepalm::speechless::facepalm:

Did he confuse you with too much reasoning that your little Lebron hating brain couldn't understand it???

NY007
06-19-2012, 11:21 AM
I would say some of these fouls are undeserved but this is what happens when it comes to Lebron. Lebron gets away with EVERYTHING and Durant usually does too but Lebron is obviously being favored in this match up.

Lebron tavels by constantly moving his pivot foot, he uses his shoulder to push off defenders. Yet he gets very sensitive calls and always gets And 1's and to the line, he's also become a master in the flop.. as someone who has played and watched basketball for 20 years its's extremely annoying to watch.

Point and case, both players get special treatment but Lebron gets treated better then anybody in the league.. it's quite disgusting to watch. The NBA is doing everything they can to help the Heat win a championship.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-19-2012, 11:25 AM
rigged

Da Knicks
06-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Did he confuse you with too much reasoning that your little Lebron hating brain couldn't understand it???

Ok first your attack came out of no where, second i like Lebron but to think that he doesnt foul after watching him hack Melo and Pierce is just well moronic. I dont hate Lebron in any sense the guy made some mistakes and i would love for him to change his way of acting because he is a role model. He plays the game the right way and seems to enjoy playing the game which is something i like. I like when players smile while doing the job they are getting payed millions of dollars to do so. My only thing with lebron is his back to the basket game which has being getting better but still needs a lot of work on. His J could also get better but i think he will always be just a bigger stronger Pippen.

NY007
06-19-2012, 11:29 AM

You actually just contradicted yourself and pointed out to everyone that the NBA is giving Lebron all the calls against every player and every team.

Slug3
06-19-2012, 11:39 AM
You actually just contradicted yourself and pointed out to everyone that the NBA is giving Lebron all the calls against every player and every team.

Or that no one can guard lebron.

Baller1
06-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Between Lebron's relentless attack mode, his strength, and the ticky tack ******** they call on KD... KD is ****ed for this entire series.

naps
06-19-2012, 11:57 AM
havent you been banned before? Oh and really mature posting up a "he mad" picture, very insightful.

I dont like either teams, and I am actually a lebron fan. He gets away with a lot of fouls.

Banned? I never even had any infractions :laugh2:

Btw, stating "I am a LeBron fan" doesn't make any stupid comment legit. LeBron is a supremely smart defender that's why he doesn't get in foul trouble. So stop insulting people just because they see smartness while you can't. Your inability isn't my fault.

ChicagoJ
06-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Durant has committed some dumb fouls most likely because he is trying to step up his defense. There have also been some bad calls. Maybe one day the nba can improve on officiating because they miss too many important calls. I mean put another ref team off the floor who are watching the video of the game. Let them all work together and clean up the calls. It would improve the game.

ManRam
06-19-2012, 12:00 PM
If it was Shane Battier...would we care? someone has to be leading it...so why's it matter that it's KD?

Kashmir13579
06-19-2012, 12:04 PM
If it was Shane Battier...would we care? someone has to be leading it...so why's it matter that it's KD?
It matters because its KD and not Sefalosha or Battier or the like.

dh144498
06-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Durant isn't that good of a defender right now, he needs to fully focus on offense and take advantage of his godly shooting efficiency.

Stinkyoutsider
06-19-2012, 12:24 PM
He's made a couple of bad decisions and Lebron is being agressive and drawing those fouls. Durant needs to stop taking charges and leave that to Ibaka and Perkins because they need Durant's leadership and late game scoring. Leave it up to Sefelosha too.

ManRam
06-19-2012, 12:26 PM
It matters because its KD and not Sefalosha or Battier or the like.

It matters, sure.

But why are we complaining? He's guarding the best player in the league who is attacking him time after time, especially when Durant starts showing a propensity to foul.

He's made at least 3 fouls in the back court for absolutely no reason. I really think, and I'm looking for video now, that if you examine all the fouls on him that only 2 will be questionable. I only remember two being bad...

naps
06-19-2012, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE= Da Knciks but i think he will always be just a bigger stronger Pippen.[/QUOTE]

A guy who won 3 MVPs, led his team to 3 finals, has supreme statistical dominance that only a select few can match throughtout the history is just a bigger stronger pippen?

Good one.

D-Leethal
06-19-2012, 12:43 PM
It matters, sure.

But why are we complaining? He's guarding the best player in the league who is attacking him time after time, especially when Durant starts showing a propensity to foul.

He's made at least 3 fouls in the back court for absolutely no reason. I really think, and I'm looking for video now, that if you examine all the fouls on him that only 2 will be questionable. I only remember two being bad...

They examined the 5 from game 3 on NBA TV and came to the conclusion only 2 of them were legit fouls.

Its just a shame that one team flops, they get penalized. The other team flops, they get rewarded with calls.

One team complains non-stop all game every game, gets rewarded. The other doesn't argue any freakin' calls no matter how horrendous they are, they get penalized with more horrendous calls.

Kashmir13579
06-19-2012, 01:05 PM
It matters, sure.

Show me when you find the video. I remember a charge called on him that was very questionable, (they actually called the same play differently later in the game AKA refs need to get their facts str8) and a lot of fouls at the rim that absolutely WERE NOT being called on the other end. Legitimate fouls are one thing, but if the very same fouls aren't being called on the other end, exactly how legitimate are they? The same **** was going on in the Celtics series as well.

Kashmir13579
06-19-2012, 01:06 PM
They examined the 5 from game 3 on NBA TV and came to the conclusion only 2 of them were legit fouls.

Its just a shame that one team flops, they get penalized. The other team flops, they get rewarded with calls.

One team complains non-stop all game every game, gets rewarded. The other doesn't argue any freakin' calls no matter how horrendous they are, they get penalized with more horrendous calls.

When Durant complains, you know it was a bad call.

BKdoubleStacker
06-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Banned? I never even had any infractions :laugh2:

Btw, stating "I am a LeBron fan" doesn't make any stupid comment legit. LeBron is a supremely smart defender that's why he doesn't get in foul trouble. So stop insulting people just because they see smartness while you can't. Your inability isn't my fault.

you got banned for 2 days, so nice try

There you go again, saying my comment is stupid. And you saying lebron is a "really smart defender" doesnt make any stupid comment legit. see what i did there?

jneises21
06-19-2012, 01:16 PM
It's nice that Durant wants to guard Lebron but it's killing the Thunder. His length does give Lebron problems with his jumper. But alls Lebron has to do is drive him. Sefalosha is the superior defender and should stay on Lebron

CHANGO
06-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Just showing the immaturity of his game. He needs to learn a lot. Those fouls were easy calls for the refs, biting on every pumpfake, hitting Lebron in the face on a fastbreak (2 + 1) same with Pierce in the Eastern Conference, that's just stupid.

Sssmush
06-19-2012, 01:21 PM
The 12-6 disparity is actually kind of a joke, especially with how physical Lebron's been playing.

I've seen single possessions where Lebron could've been called for 6 fouls, but instead ended up going to the free throw line himself.

This is not to say that there is anything necessarily unfair, but we've all seen Lebron and Durant out there dueling with each other, and we've all seen the highlight moments, Durant with the ball in the last minute in game 2, Lebron trying to draw the charge in game 3 and getting knocked 10 feet, plus all the many times Durant drives in to the key and it's a turnover or missed shot, and the network doesn't give you the closeup angle because the amount of contact is a joke. Meanwhile, if Wade jumps up and anybody is within 6 inches it is an automatic foul.

Again, it just is what it is. But this 12-6 number might have to get increasingly ridiculous in the next 2 games if the OKC are really hot.

Durant 22, Lebron 10 after game 5 is not at all unrealistic. I did point out that in game 3 Durant + Westbrook shot 6 FTs, and Lebron+Wade shot 19 FTs.

Westbrook was amazingly only fouled once in that game, and Durant, despite being the focus of the defense and passing many outside shots to drive the lane was only fouled twice. It's all great entertainment, but if the league allows it to be too unbalanced it takes away from the product. I know all the sportswriters think this is the East Division's big chance to win a title and all, but my thought is just let them play. When the referees are giving one team 16 more FTs then the games are no longer fully relevant to who is supposedly the best

BKdoubleStacker
06-19-2012, 01:22 PM
The 12-6 disparity is actually kind of a joke, especially with how physical Lebron's been playing.

I've seen single possessions where Lebron could've been called for 6 fouls, but instead ended up going to the free throw line himself.

This is not to say that there is anything necessarily unfair, but we've all seen Lebron and Durant out there dueling with each other, and we've all seen the highlight moments, Durant with the ball in the last minute in game 2, Lebron trying to draw the charge in game 3 and getting knocked 10 feet, plus all the many times Durant drives in to the key and it's a turnover or missed shot, and the network doesn't give you the closeup angle because the amount of contact is a joke. Meanwhile, if Wade jumps up and anybody is within 6 inches it is an automatic foul.

Again, it just is what it is. But this 12-6 number might have to get increasingly ridiculous in the next 2 games if the OKC are really hot.

Durant 22, Lebron 10 after game 5 is not at all unrealistic. I did point out that in game 3 Durant + Westbrook shot 6 FTs, and Lebron+Wade shot 19 FTs.

Westbrook was amazingly only fouled once in that game, and Durant, despite being the focus of the defense and passing many outside shots to drive the lane was only fouled twice. It's all great entertainment, but if the league allows it to be too unbalanced it takes away from the product. I know all the sportswriters think this is the East Division's big chance to win a title and all, but my thought is just let them play. When the referees are giving one team 16 more FTs then the games are no longer fully relevant to who is supposedly the best

its not a joke, according to naps, its because lebron is a really smart defender. durant is a dumb one

Chronz
06-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Show me when you find the video. I remember a charge called on him that was very questionable, (they actually called the same play differently later in the game AKA refs need to get their facts str8) and a lot of fouls at the rim that absolutely WERE NOT being called on the other end. Legitimate fouls are one thing, but if the very same fouls aren't being called on the other end, exactly how legitimate are they? The same **** was going on in the Celtics series as well.
Are you tech savvy? Do you know how I can rip videos off of a program and youtube them?

Which charge? Definitely not this one right : http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9811/kdclearblockingfoul.png
Here it is in full time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C2XlwC_V2Y&feature=player_embedded

HesterJordan23
06-19-2012, 01:33 PM
It's nice that Durant wants to guard Lebron but it's killing the Thunder. His length does give Lebron problems with his jumper. But alls Lebron has to do is drive him. Sefalosha is the superior defender and should stay on Lebron

beautful!

but everyone wants to see this one on one battle look at espn they hype it up all the time.. if kd is smart hell let sefalosha do his thing.

nastynice
06-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Except it was a clear foul. LeBron was not even close to that call. Durant just fell for Wade's palm-fake.

he did fall for the fake, but there was never any contact between them. You're allowed to go for fakes and jump up and down all day long, as far as I know this has in itself never been a foul. It is a foul only when there is contact between the shooter and defender, which there clearly wasn't. But who knows, its hard for refs, they don't have replays to look at so they probably just assumed since he bit the fake he must've fouled him.

It was a bad call which had a huge effect on the game, but this is just something you have to accept in basketball. the randomness of fouls.

HesterJordan23
06-19-2012, 01:37 PM
and for these fouls i think its a shame that refs need to call such pity fouls and then have to equal it out because it needs to be fair???

how about just call the hard fouls and let the championship commence..but noooooo its gotta be filled with drama because its better tv right they want us fans to talk like we are and get pissed and tune in for the next game.. every sport is becoming so freakin corrupt. yet i still watch

Sssmush
06-19-2012, 01:38 PM
That's the one.

Look, I think everybody understands and can sympathize that if Lebron doesn't win this year then Lebron will be a lot less marketable for the league as "the legend", especially after "the decision", which will affect his stature as "the king" and therefore cost Stern in his role as "the boss."

Lebron may very well get it, he only needs two more wins. BUT, if you have to go too far to do it, the impact is diminished, and fans understand this better than anyone apparently.

If game 3 trends continue through games 4 and 5, then Lebron + Wade will shoot appx 60 FTs, while Durant+Westbrook will shoot approximately 18 FTs, even while, clearly, Durant and Westbrook are attacking just as effectively, if not moreso, because Wade looks slow out there, and are also being defended far more physically.

So, it's really in danger of being an asterisk title, similar to the Dwayne Wade "Shaq + 100 extra free throws" Miami title in 2005 or whatever. EVERYBODY kind of raises their eyebrows when Wade's Miami title is mentioned, especially because at the time there seemed to be some kind of high profile public vendetta between Cuban and Stern revolving around the refereeing at the time, and some of those games were absolutely LEGENDARY in terms of weird refereeing.

Sssmush
06-19-2012, 01:42 PM
and for these fouls i think its a shame that refs need to call such pity fouls and then have to equal it out because it needs to be fair???

how about just call the hard fouls and let the championship commence..but noooooo its gotta be filled with drama because its better tv right they want us fans to talk like we are and get pissed and tune in for the next game.. every sport is becoming so freakin corrupt. yet i still watch

I know, right? I totally can't stop watching. It's like a Tijuana hooker-donkey show

Chronz
06-19-2012, 01:42 PM
The clear fouls I remember from G3 were his hugging Bron when hes trying to come off a pick, the 2 And-1s. The ones on Wade were iffy

justinnum1
06-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Are you tech savvy? Do you know how I can rip videos off of a program and youtube them?

Which charge? Definitely not this one right : http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9811/kdclearblockingfoul.png
Here it is in full time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C2XlwC_V2Y&feature=player_embedded

I really thought crawford was getting ready to do one of those exaggerated charge calls lol

HesterJordan23
06-19-2012, 01:45 PM
I know, right? I totally can't stop watching. It's like a Tijuana hooker-donkey show

yup we all love to complain but still watch:)

Kashmir13579
06-19-2012, 01:56 PM

No it wasn't that charge. Durant was called for the charge. Battier was shuffling and standing on his tippy-toes.. Then later in the game, the same thing happened, only this time it was more of a charge than the last one, and this time they called it blocking on Battier. This was in game 2.

I'm not very tech savy but i just use the program on my macbook. Its pretty easy but i don't know enough to give you directions or anything. Just feel it out, can't be too difficult. Uploading the video to Youtube is incredibly easy but takes some time to upload.

jiggin
06-19-2012, 07:18 PM
this shows how bad the officiating is and how one sided it is. Durant has only fouled out 1 time in his entire NBA career...and yet he is regularly in foul trouble during the finals...

...meanwhile, the heat continue to go to the foul line more than any other team.

Sorry...anyone who knows and has watched the NBA for many seasons can see how bad it is...its pretty obvious if you stop, look at the statistics and data and try not to defend the NBA against those statistics (! Which don't lie)