PDA

View Full Version : Bosh's Baby Mama on Food Stamps?

Pages : [1] 2

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 05:08 PM
RUFKM?

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/entertainment/gossip/chris-bosh%E2%80%99s-daughter%E2%80%99s-mother-applies-food-stamps

Dude, man up.

dhopisthename
06-18-2012, 05:10 PM
lol

Carey also claims that Bosh pays her a mere $2,600-a-month in child support, but should be paying her $30,000 per month.

MiamiWadeCounty
06-18-2012, 05:10 PM
"Chris Bosh’s Daughter’s Mother Applies for Food Stamps"

Strong grammar skills.

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 05:11 PM
$2,600 a month when day care costs you $1,000 is not much.

Dude makes $18MM per year. Come on man!!!!!

Pay up jigga.

I got an employee in Florida making $100K and he pays $1,000 per month after taxes!

Vinny642
06-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Most athletes are like that, irresponsible people

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 05:13 PM
"Chris Bosh’s Daughter’s Mother Applies for Food Stamps"

Strong grammar skills.

Blame the web site.

RLundi
$30,000 in child support, is she kidding?

NYKnicksAllDay
$30,000 a month?

homestarunner93
06-18-2012, 05:15 PM
He shouldn't have to pay to put that woman up in housing and whatnot. She is nothing to him, and if she was so concerned about her daughter's well-being, she could let her live with Bosh.

MiamiWadeCounty
06-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Blame the web site.

What are you talking about? I copied and pasted the title from the website. Your thread title is misleading.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 05:19 PM
RUFKM?

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/entertainment/gossip/chris-bosh%E2%80%99s-daughter%E2%80%99s-mother-applies-food-stamps

Dude, man up.

dude shes getting $2,600/month from him. Thats $31,200/year he is giving his ex wife. She could live off that and support a child. When she had a job, (probably around $10/hour) thats another a $1,400 or so bring home (remember Florida doesnt have state taxes). Thats $4,000/month she was making. No way she cant make a living on that. Looks like she just wants to be supported..

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 05:21 PM
He shouldn't have to pay to put that woman up in housing and whatnot. She is nothing to him, and if she was so concerned about her daughter's well-being, she could let her live with Bosh.

You think Bosh's new wife wants a child by another woman in the house?

LOL! Now I know you are about 19 and clueless. ROTLFMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Bosh needs to pay up and be happy. $2,600 is a joke for a guy making $18MM per year. Be a man and do the right thing, get her enough cash so she don't need to work and put the college money in a 529.

$60K per year for another 15 years = $900,000. Pocket change for the child of a multi-millionaire.

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 05:21 PM
If this was a CEO from Wall Street all you boys would be railing ....

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 05:23 PM
dude shes getting $2,600/month from him. Thats $31,200/year he is giving his ex wife. She could live off that and support a child. When she had a job, (probably around $10/hour) thats another a $1,400 or so bring home (remember Florida doesnt have state taxes). Thats $4,000/month she was making. No way she cant make a living on that. Looks like she just wants to be supported..

$2,600 a month? Damn, maybe in your mother's garage or trailor park that is enough but not for a family of 2.

Pre-school runs you $1,000 per month. Food, clothes ... lol. Money is gone by the 20th.

You guys really are n***** if that is how you would treat your kids while making $18MM per year. Shame on you.

I am sure his current wife and kid **** $2,600 per day. Miserly MFers.

MassoDio
06-18-2012, 05:24 PM
There are plenty of single parents out there, not receiving child support, who make less than $2600 a month, and are still affording housing, groceries, and child care, and are still not on welfare. I know several who did it for 10 plus years before making strides in their careers. So that is poor money management on the Mother's part. Probably from expecting more money from Bosh.

That being said. Bosh...be a man! Step up and provide for your daughter. You make millions, you should want more for your daughter than to be on welfare. Hell, you should want her to live as cushy of a life as possible. You can afford far more than $2600 a month. Man up!

These type of situations always boil down to one of two things:

1. The man doesn't want to pay and is a dead beat.
2. The man doesn't want to pay because he doesn't trust that the money will go to pay for the child. (Which happens way more often than it should)

For the first one:

Stop being a ***** and pay for your child!

For situation two:

Give the money you can afford anyways, just in case some of it does go to taking care of the child. The bottom line is, if the mother isn't paying for things for the child, $2600 is go to go for far less than what you can really afford, and the chances of the mother providing more for the child increase, when she can afford to buy the stuff she wants first, which is what is happening with the $2600 anyways, leaving less to provide for the kid.

So the moral of the story is...do what ever it takes, including over-paying by a lot, to make sure your child is taken care of. That is your child! They can't work for themselves, and they didn't ask to be brought into the world. They are your responsibility whether you asked for them or not. And if you bring a child into the world, they should be your first priority, ALWAYS.

Spurred1
06-18-2012, 05:25 PM

Being the mother of his child is being nothing? Whatever relationship they may have had, it doesn't make her or the daughter irrelevant.
While I agree with the thought that the mother should also be somewhat self sufficient and not solely rely on him for housing and other basic costs, he's 50% responsible for that child's existence and her welfare. $30,000 a month is an unreasonable sum for anyone to pay, though. I don't care how much he's making or how easily he could afford it. They need to hammer out a more reasonable sum; wonder if he's worried she'll just blow it all.
Going public with it seems like it will make the whole situation uglier.

RLundi
06-18-2012, 05:26 PM

Chris Bosh needs to pay up and be happy. $2,600 is a joke for a guy making $18MM per year. Be a man and do the right thing, get her enough cash so she don't need to work and put the college money in a 529.

$60K per year for another 15 years = $900,000. Pocket change for the child of a multi-millionaire.

Are you an idiot? Why the hell shouldn't she have to work?? People like you set a dangerous precedent -- make a baby with a famous person and prepare for the silver spoon.

Pathetic. Your mommy must've slept with Bob Barker or something.

kjoke
06-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Pretty sure that Bosh would take custody, but the ***** wants the child to get that 30k a month. That is absurd for the women you dumped and now wants to suck of you for being wealthy.

But hey Bosh! Man up and give your ex a boatload of money!

I don't have a shadow of a doubt that she started slacking off, and was layed off because she knew she was taken care of.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 05:27 PM
$2,600 a month? Damn, maybe in your mother's garage or trailor park that is enough but not for a family of 2.

Pre-school runs you $1,000 per month. Food, clothes ... lol. Money is gone by the 20th.

You guys really are n***** if that is how you would treat your kids while making $18MM per year. Shame on you.

I am sure his current wife and kid **** $2,600 per day. Miserly MFers.

who are you to say what he does and doesnt do for his kid? He may very well buy things for his daughter and send them just not any more than 2600 to his ex. I dont know if he does or not, but you dont either. So dont just attack him, to attack him....

Vincent
06-18-2012, 05:28 PM
From the article, it seems like Bosh has been trying to get custody.

I don't think it's Bosh being irresponsible, but rather the woman trying to shame him into paying for her lifestyle.

While I think it's Bosh's responsibility to make sure his daughter is being taken care of, it's dumb to think that 30K a month is the appropriate amount.

arkanian215
06-18-2012, 05:30 PM
0a

smith&wesson
06-18-2012, 05:35 PM
For a person who is making near 20 million a year he should be forking out more money for his daughter.

1. you gotta devource your still obligated to your daughter.

2. you dont want your daughter living in the ghetto. 2600 dollars does not take you far in this country

3. you can battle in court all you want. unless your ex wife is an unfit mother they will not take the child away from her.

4. you chose to have a child with this woman, now that you dont want to be with her you shouldnt put your child in the way. you make millions your child should benefit from that some how.

5. kids are alot smarter then ppl think. a seperation of her parents is bad enough..why does a child whos parents are seperated have to go through this when her father is a multi millionare ?

6. whats more important to spend your money on exactly ?

even if my ex wife was a blood sucking leach who just wanted to use me and be supported i would never ever put my child in the middle of that problem. if i make a total of 100 million dollars i would have 0 problems making sure that my child has the best possible life. why the f not ? whats more important that your kid ?

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 05:35 PM
so she keeps denying his the ability to see her, while giving her $31,200 in child support a year (this should be used for the child, not her), and obviously she chooses to use that money to support herself.

I understand Bosh makes a lot of money, but this is what the court awarded the child to be allowed per month, and it's obvious the woman can't take care of herself, and any help Bosh is offering physically to help his child, she is turning away.

OaklandsFinest
06-18-2012, 05:39 PM
2,600 a month in support is just what he's giving his daughter's mom for living expenses to spend on her daughter. Not to support the grown woman, not to pay her rent, not to pay her car note, and all of that. Now if Bosh was feeling extra generous could he buy his daughter's mom a home, and make sure she was plush, sure. But for a child to live on 2,600 a month thats nice! Her *** needs to get a job, and Bosh should have primary custody of that child.

Fresno
06-18-2012, 05:41 PM
This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen in my life.

- Applying for "Food Stamps" is not Welfare. She lost her job recently and this is a temporary thing to make sure that she & her child have an allowance for food during a period of time where her money is spent to keep their home/car/gas & electric.

- She is receiving nearly $2,600 per month in Child Support. She wants $360,000 per year from Bosh in Child Support. You idiots(and I am referring to a select few posters) complain when athletes go broke due to paying ridiculous child support payments but when its a fair amount you blame them for not paying more.

Vincent
For a person who is making near 20 million a year he should be forking out more money for his daughter.

1. you gotta devource your still obligated to your daughter.

2. you dont want your daughter living in the ghetto. 2600 dollars does not take you far in this country

3. you can battle in court all you want. unless your ex wife is an unfit mother they will not take the child away from her.

4. you chose to have a child with this woman, now that you dont want to be with her you shouldnt put your child in the way. you make millions your child should benefit from that some how.

5. kids are alot smarter then ppl think. a seperation of her parents is bad enough..why does a child whos parents are seperated have to go through this when her father is a multi millionare ?

6. whats more important to spend your money on exactly ?

even if my ex wife was a blood sucking leach who just wanted to use me and be supported i would never ever put my child in the middle of that problem. if i make a total of 100 million dollars i would have 0 problems making sure that my child has the best possible life. why the f not ? whats more important that your kid ?

#2 is completely false.

$2,600 a month is most than what most people in this country makes.

smith&wesson

exactly.. when you have that much money you can make sure your child and her mother are set for life with out even noticing a dent in your account.

no matter what that is the mother of your child. she has nothing you have 100 million. be a man and do right by your responsibilities.

Fresno
06-18-2012, 05:42 PM
so she keeps denying his the ability to see her, while giving her $31,200 in child support a year (this should be used for the child, not her), and obviously she chooses to use that money to support herself.

I understand Bosh makes a lot of money, but this is what the court awarded the child to be allowed per month, and it's obvious the woman can't take care of herself, and any help Bosh is offering physically to help his child, she is turning away.

Bingo. You should edit this post into the top of the thread so the idiots reading the article get some clarity on the situation.

Theyhateme459
06-18-2012, 05:43 PM
I don't think we should be so quick to judge. Seems like only part of the story is out there right now. Also the fact that they are constantly in court and he has been trying to get custody or more visitation I do not believe he is being a deadbeat or not doing what he is supposed to be doing otherwise he would stand no chance in the courts and they probably would have ruled a long ago.

smith&wesson

exactly.. when you have that much money you can make sure your child and her mother are set for life with out even noticing a dent in your account.

no matter what that is the mother of your child. she has nothing you have 100 million. be a man and do right by your responsibilities.

Hawkeye15
It's his ex-girlfriend, so none of this money is alimony. It's purely supposed to go to the child. And that is something that is wrong with the system. No way of telling where that money actually goes. No accountability. Sorry, but $31,200 per year strictly for a child is enough money. She is using it to fund her own lifestyle, and trying to get more out of him by obviously holding the child hostage from him as often as possible. Just google Chris Bosh daughter, and you will find numerous articles.

smith&wesson
06-18-2012, 05:54 PM

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 06:00 PM
You guys know they were never married, right? Bosh has zero obligation to support her. The $31,200 is being sent to her for the child, and nothing else. She is choosing to abuse it, and use it on herself instead of being responsible.

If she really gave a **** about her child, she would award custody to Bosh. Not sure why so many of you are sticking up for the leach.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:03 PM
You guys know they were never married, right? Bosh has zero obligation to support her. The $31,200 is being sent to her for the child, and nothing else. She is choosing to abuse it, and use it on herself instead of being responsible.

If she really gave a **** about her child, she would award custody to Bosh. Not sure why so many of you are sticking up for the leach.

its cuz they hate Bosh so much they take the opposite side he is on in every occasion.

metswon69
06-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Where's Antonio Cromartie when you need him?

KB24PG16
06-18-2012, 06:06 PM
the real question is: does she look like a baby dinosaur?

John Walls Era
06-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Does she want a cookie?

heyman321
06-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Where's Antonio Cromartie when you need him?

Give it a second IT'S GOING TO SPACE.

Da Knicks
06-18-2012, 06:10 PM
I think that is more than enough to support herself and who is to say the raptor is not giving her extra on the side...

Fresno
06-18-2012, 06:13 PM

She has a career + receiving $30K in child support.

Remember she was trying to be on "Basketball Wives" before Chris Bosh threatened to sue her if she joined the cast.

She is nothing more than another opportunistic woman trying to get attention for a relationship with a NBA player years ago. If she wanted to be on "Basketball Wives" then obviously she's spending her child support money to fund a lifestyle that she now is struggling to afford.

Bosh can't do anything for his child if the mother refuses to let him be involved outside of the minimum that the court allows. Its not like hes running away from his reponsibilities like Shawn Kemp. Bosh wants to do far more for his child on his own instead of giving money to her mother and hoping that she spends it on their child.

WickedBadMan
06-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Sounds like his ex is a *****, pretty sure, as already stated in this thread, she doesn't even let him see her.

Same chick who wouldn't let him take her to the Olympics because of terrorism I imagine?

Ethix11
06-18-2012, 06:17 PM

She wasen't with him shooting in the gym.It does'nt matter how much he makes. You don't know anything about that woman. She could be a gold digger for all you know. I would trust Chris knows what he is doing. $2600 a month is enough to support a baby. He has no obligation to support her too. She can work like everyone else and easily find someone else to support her. Fair.

fadedmario
06-18-2012, 06:18 PM
weak

nastynice
06-18-2012, 06:19 PM
You guys know they were never married, right?

ok, that changes EVERYTHING. Before i was gonna bash on the guy cuz if its his ex wife then he needs to be giving her half of what he makes (assuming they were married while he was in the nba). But if it was just his ex girl, she needs to be thankful she's even getting $2,600 a month. Let's not kid ourselves, $2,600 is way more than enough to comfortably support a child, regardless of what he makes. If she hoe'd herself that's on her, she lucky she's getting anything.

If he's fighting for custody I hope he gets it, cuz she sounds scandalous

naps
06-18-2012, 06:20 PM
What a dumb OP!! Must be a kid. Pay her enough so she doesn't have to work? Are you out of your ****ing mind? Terrible view of life...Not to mention he was NEVER married to her...SMH...

$2600 a month for a child is more than enough. Bosh isn't supposed to pay her, it's called child support because it's for the child. But obviously that gold digger wants to suck on her child's father to lead a lazy and luxarious life. $30000 per month for a child?? GTFO!!!

Fresno
06-18-2012, 06:24 PM
She wasen't with him shooting in the gym.It does'nt matter how much he makes. You don't know anything about that woman. She could be a gold digger for all you know. I would trust Chris knows what he is doing. $2600 a month is enough to support a baby. He has no obligation to support her too. She can work like everyone else and easily find someone else to support her. Fair.

$2600 a month supported my entire family for like 10 years as a kid.

She's getting $2600 that is supposed to go towards a toddler(not a baby) who only needs a certain amount of things.

I dont have any kids but I'm willing to bet most middle class people don't spend anymore than $300 per month on their 4 year old child.

You cant go to the amusement park every week :laugh2:

NYkillaPriest
06-18-2012, 06:26 PM

Dude makes $18MM per year. Come on man!!!!!

Pay up jigga.

I got an employee in Florida making $100K and he pays $1,000 per month after taxes!

she ain't got no job what the hell she need daycare for...she need to go find a job and stop looking for the check...aint no way she need $30,000 a month...if she can't support that kid she need to quit acting and just give him custody

everybody want's to look at the man and place blame when it comes to these kids but the females out here be looking for the check and will set a ***** up to get it...I could see if Bosh wasn't paying her anything but it sounds like she just wants to get paid big so she can be able to kick back and have fun instead of taking up her responsibilities...get a job

kjoke
06-18-2012, 06:27 PM
He was looking to have his three-year-old daughter with him while in London but a judge has ruled that she cannot attend. Bosh's baby's mother, Allison Mathis, contends that she does not want their daughter overseas due to possible terrorism, according to TMZ.

:laugh2:

Fresno
06-18-2012, 06:28 PM
ok, that changes EVERYTHING. Before i was gonna bash on the guy cuz if its his ex wife then he needs to be giving her half of what he makes (assuming they were married while he was in the nba). But if it was just his ex girl, she needs to be thankful she's even getting $2,600 a month. Let's not kid ourselves, $2,600 is way more than enough to comfortably support a child, regardless of what he makes. If she hoe'd herself that's on her, she lucky she's getting anything.

Are you a woman?(srs)

What kind of man in their right mind believes he should be giving an ex-wife 50% of his income? It doesn't matter what the courts say because they're following some stupid legal protocol. Its personal beliefs.

You actually believe Bosh should give an ex-wife $9 Million per year or even 50% of his total assets?

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:29 PM
:laugh2:

I dont think its funny, I think its sad. He barely sees her as is, and it would be great for that little girl to go see London. She would have such a great time. And her mother has to take that from her because of her relationship with Bosh. :pity:

kjoke
06-18-2012, 06:30 PM
I dont think its funny, I think its sad. He barely sees her as is, and it would be great for that little girl to go see London. She would have such a great time. And her mother has to take that from her because of her relationship with Bosh. :pity:

You don't think that it's funny that the mother's reason why she can't go to London, out of all the reason, is terrorism in a world class city with high class security at the games?

Ethix11
06-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Are you a woman?(srs)

What kind of man in their right mind believes he should be giving an ex-wife 50% of his income? It doesn't matter what the courts say because they're following some stupid legal protocol. Its personal beliefs.

You actually believe Bosh should give an ex-wife $9 Million per year or even 50% of his total assets?

He thinks Bosh forgot to sign the Prenup when they were never married.

Fresno
06-18-2012, 06:31 PM
she ain't got no job what the hell she need daycare for...she need to go find a job and stop looking for the check...aint no way she need $30,000 a month...if she can't support that kid she need to quit acting and just give him custody

everybody want's to look at the man and place blame when it comes to these kids but the females out here be looking for the check and will set a ***** up to get it...I could see if Bosh wasn't paying her anything but it sounds like she just wants to get paid big so she can be able to kick back and have fun instead of taking up her responsibilities...get a job

So true.

She's trying to go from $30K per year in child support to $360K per year in child support.

Look how fast TO went broke because he was paying $20-30K per month for each of his 4 kids even when he was out of the NFL for a year. Even now that he's broke these women are still crying that they want more money out of him because they stopped working.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:32 PM

I bet you also believe Elin deserved the $100 million she got too huh?

:sigh:

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:34 PM
You don't think that it's funny that the mother's reason why she can't go to London, out of all the reason, is terrorism in a world class city with high class security at the games?

No, think of what the little girl is missing out no for a **** reason. Dont you think a 3 year old would love to see a place like London with their father?

kjoke
06-18-2012, 06:37 PM
I bet you also believe Elin deserved the $900 million she got too huh?

:sigh:

She got 100M

valade16
06-18-2012, 06:39 PM

This is a perfect example of the misconception of child support. Child Support isn't meant to completely support the person they're giving it to.

the first sentence you're implying or believe that her only source of income should be child support. That is called a moocher. That child support is in addition to the Job she should have.

As the the 2nd sentence, the pre-school, food, clothes, those are all the child support should be going towards. Child support is for the kids benefit, not the mothers.

She has an automatic $31,500 every year to spend solely on her kid. If you can't support one kid's expenses on 31 G a year you suck with money. Fact.

jimm120
06-18-2012, 06:39 PM

that's the main part of this article to me.

NORMAL people...that would be so much money to be paying up (2,600 a month). Way too much. Yet he's paying it and giving her practically a whole minimum wage salary.

Just because he's rich doesn't mean she should become rich just because she had a kid with Bosh.

That's why I don't get those "wifes" asking for 50K or 75k a month form their rich ex husbands and stuff like that.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:40 PM
She got 100M

you're right, sorry.

GiantsSwaGG
Cromartie needs to hire Bosh lawyer

Slug3

I have a daughter from a previous marriage that lives with me. My fiancé does not mind her living with me and infact loves my daughter to death. That first sentence of yours is a joke.

valade16
06-18-2012, 06:42 PM
No, think of what the little girl is missing out no for a **** reason. Dont you think a 3 year old would love to see a place like London with their father?

You think she'll remember seeing London at 3 years old?!

How many memories do you have of life as a 3 year old?

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:42 PM
that's the main part of this article to me.

NORMAL people...that would be so much money to be paying up (2,600 a month). Way too much. Yet he's paying it and giving her practically a whole minimum wage salary.

Just because he's rich doesn't mean she should become rich just because she had a kid with Bosh.

That's why I don't get those "wifes" asking for 50K or 75k a month form their rich ex husbands and stuff like that.

and actually I was wrong, its his ex-girlfriend.

valade16
06-18-2012, 06:43 PM
I have a daughter from a previous marriage that lives with me. My fiancé does not mind her living with me and infact loves my daughter to death. That first sentence of yours is a joke.

Exactly. I live with my GF and her 10 year old is living there too.

This isn't the 50's. It is pretty common actually...

TylerSL
You think she'll remember seeing London at 3 years old?!

How many memories do you have of life as a 3 year old?

thats not the point, do you think she shouldnt get to go?

smith&wesson

if they were married she would probably take half his fortune. but if you were making that much money wouldnt you willingly give more to your daughter ?

NYkillaPriest
06-18-2012, 06:44 PM
I hate to put it like this....but that MFer is beautiful she need to get up on that pole and take care of her financial situation or find another job quick...it takes a dumb MFer to struggle when there are opportunities to advance

2,600/ month is more than a lot of black mothers without child support and more than 1 kid supports their family off...she need to go get a job and bring in at least another 1,300 for a house..that's low end money..keep in mind she is getting 30,000+ for the next 15 years

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 06:45 PM

I think you are lying right now.

Regardless, NO WOMEN wants a child by another women in her home with her man.

And I suspect Chris Bosh's new wife is not exactly Ms Congeniality either.

knicks4life33
06-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Give the guy some slack guys!!!!!!!! He took a pay cut!!!!!!!!!!!

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:46 PM
if they were married she would probably take half his fortune. but if you were making that much money wouldnt you willingly give more to your daughter ?

who says he doesnt practically buy her the moon and just send it to her? Just cuz he isnt giving his ex girlfriend $10,000+/month and trust her to spend it the right way doesnt mean anything...

jimm120
06-18-2012, 06:46 PM
This is a perfect example of the misconception of child support. Child Support isn't meant to completely support the person they're giving it to.

the first sentence you're implying or believe that her only source of income should be child support. That is called a moocher. That child support is in addition to the Job she should have.

As the the 2nd sentence, the pre-school, food, clothes, those are all the child support should be going towards. Child support is for the kids benefit, not the mothers.

She has an automatic $31,500 every year to spend solely on her kid. If you can't support one kid's expenses on 31 G a year you suck with money. Fact.

Should elaborate that its $31 thousand tax free. First, because of where they live. But also I don't think they'd take away taxes form the person receiving the money (at least, taxes on those payments).

31,000 is a minimum wage. Which can theoretically go towards living for 2 adults and a kid. This money is supposed to be JUST for the kid...so its way more than enough.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:49 PM

right cuz Bosh has to be some aweful person who abondons his child, there is no other way to the situation......

:rolleyes:

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 06:49 PM
I hate to put it like this....but that MFer is beautiful she need to get up on that pole and take care of her financial situation or find another job quick...it takes a dumb MFer to struggle when there are opportunities to advance

2,600/ month is more than a lot of black mothers without child support and more than 1 kid supports their family off...she need to go get a job and bring in at least another 1,300 for a house..that's low end money..keep in mind she is getting 30,000+ for the next 15 years

What does this have to do with a multi-millionaire spending a little more than $2,600 per month to support his child?

Dude, the quality of men on this board is pathetic. Most of you have no respect for women. You talk of them as sex objects and their children as toys or pawns.

Pathetic.

Sorry but a guy making $18 million dollars per year should pay lots more than $2,600 per month in child support.

If you abject filth posters can't see that then you are worse than filth.

Bruno
06-18-2012, 06:50 PM
It's his ex-girlfriend, so none of this money is alimony. It's purely supposed to go to the child. And that is something that is wrong with the system. No way of telling where that money actually goes. No accountability. Sorry, but $31,200 per year strictly for a child is enough money. She is using it to fund her own lifestyle, and trying to get more out of him by obviously holding the child hostage from him as often as possible. Just google Chris Bosh daughter, and you will find numerous articles.

absolutely.

Gibby
06-18-2012, 06:51 PM
the $2,600 is too support the child and not to support her. Thats should be enough to support a child. does a child's expenses costs more than $30,000 a year?

If she can't support herself and the kid with that amount, she should loose custody.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Putting aside facts of this case ....

Misogynist.

dude you're just hating on Bosh cuz you dont like him. Bosh sending 31k/year for that child is enough, cuz its supposed to be for JUST the child. That should go along with what she makes at the JOB she needs to have. She could easily make upwards of $4,000 a month AFTER TAXES with that child support and a job, which is clearly enough to live on. If anyone is in the wrong in this, its her. In case you didnt know, thats $48,000/year AFTER TAXES...

If you cant support a child on $48,000 (cuz she is supposed to work) than you are being a miserable parent.

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 06:53 PM

Not true. Maybe that's how it is in the ghetto, but most normal ppl don't act that way.

Putting aside facts of this case ....

Misogynist.

I don't hate women, but anyone who thinks that they deserve $30,000/month for that is a stupid *****.

Slug3
06-18-2012, 06:54 PM

I am pretty offended by you calling me a liar. How do you know anything in my life? My daughter loves my fiancé and vise versa. It seems like you had some problem with a step mom growing up and all of a sudden all woman hate kids if it's not their own. Grow up.

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 06:54 PM
right cuz Bosh has to be some aweful person who abondons his child, there is no other way to the situation......

:rolleyes:

$18,000,000.

$30,000

Chris Bosh spends approximately .16% of his income on his daughter's child support.

Let us say IF Chris made $30,000 per year -- that would equate to $50 per year. $4 per month in child support. But yeah, he is a scum bag for paying $4 per month for his daughter as would a dude making $30K.

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 06:56 PM
I am pretty offended by you calling me a liar. How do you know anything in my life? My daughter loves my fiancé and vise versa. It seems like you had some problem with a step mom growing up and all of a sudden all woman hate kids if it's not their own. Grow up.

You can be upset all you want but if you are trying to convince me a women wants to raise someone else's child when she had her own (or wants to). Good luck with that.

Only cases I have seen of a marriage that works is if the women also has her own child. Think Brady Bunch. Now, a women bringing a kid in and her husband being cool with it ... that I can see.

smith&wesson
06-18-2012, 06:59 PM
who says he doesnt practically buy her the moon and just send it to her? Just cuz he isnt giving his ex girlfriend $10,000+/month and trust her to spend it the right way doesnt mean anything...

he could buy her the moon but aparantly she is still living off of food stamps ?

fadedmario
06-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Anyone that is saying $2600 is enough is either a Heat fan, a kid, or someone that doesn't get it.

I know a guy that makes $12 an hour and pays $1100 a month (2 kids, 2 different moms), you do the math.

Bosh should be paying AT LEAST $10,000 a month based off his pay rate.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 07:00 PM
$18,000,000.

$30,000

Chris Bosh spends approximately .16% of his income on his daughter's child support.

Let us say IF Chris made $30,000 per year -- that would equate to $50 per year. $4 per month in child support. But yeah, he is a scum bag for paying $4 per month for his daughter as would a dude making $30K.

ok let me ask you this. If you had a kid with an ex girlfriend who you dont get along with. Would you want to pay the expenses for your child AND take care of your ex gf? Or would you rather just HELP support your child? The answer is you would help support your child. $30k is enough to support a child. You're just letting your hate for Bosh go too far.......

Slug3
06-18-2012, 07:02 PM
You can be upset all you want but if you are trying to convince me a women wants to raise someone else's child when she had her own (or wants to). Good luck with that.

Only cases I have seen of a marriage that works is if the women also has her own child. Think Brady Bunch. Now, a women bringing a kid in and her husband being cool with it ... that I can see.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

smith&wesson
06-18-2012, 07:02 PM

not true. all cases are different. you cant just say every woman in the world would feel this way.

my best friend doesnt even know her father and has an amazing relationship with her step father. if i didnt know any better i would asume he is her real father.

you must have atleast one friend who has a step mother or father.. not every family ends up on jerry springer lol

Gibby
06-18-2012, 07:03 PM
$18,000,000.

$30,000

there is no guarantee that money would go to his daughter.

Netslunatic76
30k is enough to support a child so she shouldn't have to be on food stamps if she has a job, but Bosh SHOULD be paying more because his daughter's Mother being broke directly effects his daughter.

metswon69
Give it a second IT'S GOING TO SPACE.

You are sitting in a chair in the sky......

Netslunatic76
06-18-2012, 07:04 PM

Are you a woman?

t_money25
06-18-2012, 07:04 PM
$18,000,000.

$30,000

You are soooo lost on the purpose of child support maybe you should stop posting in this ridiculous thread you created. As everyone has already stated $2600 per month is more than enough to support a child. Hell, I don't even spend that much on me and my 2 kids per month and we live just fine. Spoiling kids just because you have lots of money isn't a good idea. Know your facts before you start bashing someone's personal life because of some article you read on a tabloid website....SMH

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 07:05 PM
he could buy her the moon but aparantly she is still living off of food stamps ?

I mean his daughter, not the mother. I meant he could spend upwards of $1000 on her for Christmas every year for all we know. The mother doesnt have a job, and they are just living off the $2,600 a month Bosh is giving the daughter. Thats why they are on food stamps. And that is the problem, some people on here believe Bosh should support his ex gf when he isnt responsible for her financial situation. He is responsible for the child, and he is giving her 31.2k untaxed dollars/year. He tries to see her more, but the mother doesnt let him. If the mother would get a job to go along with the child support, she could be making over 4k/month and over 48k/year all after taxes. Thats enough to have a decent living.

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 07:07 PM
ok let me ask you this. If you had a kid with an ex girlfriend who you dont get along with. Would you want to pay the expenses for your child AND take care of your ex gf? Or would you rather just HELP support your child? The answer is you would help support your child. $30k is enough to support a child. You're just letting your hate for Bosh go too far.......

This is a very bad example because you answer your own question by making the premise ridiculous.

Here is reality for all the losers out there.... when you run a household expenses are co mingled. What are you going to do running accounting software to manage expenses? Mommy eat macaroni and cheese every night while baby eats filet mignon? Mommy drives a 1991 Hyundai while baby rides in a Mercedes Benz?

Get a clue.

Fact is the mother and child live the same lifestyle and as such if Chris Friggien Bosh makes $18,000,000 per year -- the women he bore a child with and had a longstanding relationship with should NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER need welfare in any form.

Cut the check for $10K per month, make sure it goes to a nice home, school and such (standard in family court), monitor the general living conditions of the child and make sure she is cared for.

$2,600 per month is a JOKE and losers who think it enough are a JOKE.

WickedBadMan
06-18-2012, 07:09 PM
What does this have to do with a multi-millionaire spending a little more than $2,600 per month to support his child?

Dude, the quality of men on this board is pathetic. Most of you have no respect for women. You talk of them as sex objects and their children as toys or pawns.

Pathetic.

Sorry but a guy making $18 million dollars per year should pay lots more than $2,600 per month in child support.

You are just a delusional white knight.

Any excess money he gives her will NOT be used on that child - fact. Why on Gods green Earth should he have to support her (not the child) the rest of his life to the tune of 30k a month because he is rich?

For all we know, they broke up because she was sucking pole on the side, and he should have to take care of her beyond the scope of his daughter?

I bet you think alimony is great too.

Let me tell you something, white knights like yourself don't start enjoying women until you realize they aren't to be put on a pedestal. By doing so, you make yourself a target to be taken advantage of - and it's not attractive to women in general. You will see this someday.

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 07:09 PM
I like guys who think single mothers are living high on the hog off their EXs child support of $2,600 per month.

LOL! Yeah, I am sure she is living large.

Netslunatic76
06-18-2012, 07:11 PM
This seems really personal for you. . .

GrumpyOldMan
Does anyone know if Bosh has any plans of taking her back to family court for custody? If she has no source of income (and Bosh shouldn't have to support an exgirlfriend) he should stand a really good chance of winning custody. If he has no interest in having custody I refuse to feel sorry for him, but if his exgirlfriend shouldn't be living off his child support. Ideally the parent who can provide the best living environment should have custody IMO. Right now it sounds like that is Bosh. Let the ex have visitation and make her get a job.

TylerSL
This is a very bad example because you answer your own question by making the premise ridiculous.

Here is reality for all the losers out there.... when you run a household expenses are co mingled. What are you going to do running accounting software to manage expenses? Mommy eat macaroni and cheese every night while baby eats filet mignon? Mommy drives a 1991 Hyundai while baby rides in a Mercedes Benz?

Get a clue.

Fact is the mother and child live the same lifestyle and as such if Chris Friggien Bosh makes $18,000,000 per year -- the women he bore a child with and had a longstanding relationship with should NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER need welfare in any form.

Cut the check for $10K per month, make sure it goes to a nice home, school and such (standard in family court), monitor the general living conditions of the child and make sure she is cared for.

Do you think the mother should have to work another day in her life? Or do you think because she had a kid with Bosh she should be pampered and givin millions? the 2,600/month is supposed to go ALONG with what she makes. You obviously have no idea about the idea of child support. You act as if Bosh should take care of the mother's financial needs as well, which is wrong.

t_money25
Anyone that is saying $2600 is enough is either a Heat fan, a kid, or someone that doesn't get it.

I know a guy that makes $12 an hour and pays $1100 a month (2 kids, 2 different moms), you do the math.

I think you missed that part of the argument. Most people are saying that $2600 is enough money to solely support his child without the mom using any of it on herself, no one is saying Bosh shouldn't be paying more based on his current salary.

JerseyPalahniuk
06-18-2012, 07:13 PM

So what you're saying is that a woman who got knocked up by wealthy athlete deserves to not work a day in her life and get $120,000 a year for the next 20 years or whenever the daughter gets her own job?

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 07:13 PM
You are just a delusional white knight.

Any excess money he gives her will NOT be used on that child - fact. Why on Gods green Earth should he have to support her (not the child) the rest of his life to the tune of 30k a month because he is rich?

For all we know, they broke up because she was sucking pole on the side, and he should have to take care of her beyond the scope his daughter?

I bet you think alimony is great too.

Let me tell you something, white knights like yourself don't start enjoying women until you realize they aren't to be put on a pedestal. By doing so, you make yourself a target to be taken advantage of - and it's not attractive to women in general. You will see this someday.

So says another loser.

I am sorry but any man who thinks $2,600 per month for the mother of your child is enough when you make $18,000,000 is a stone cold piece of waste. I wish you all immediate death. Seriously. You guys are scum bags.

And again, child support and alimony are negotiated items in a court. All these idiotic example you WOMEN HATERS are bringing up are urban myth.

Fact is women in single income HHs with kids are most likely to be poor than anything else. Fact is Chris Bosh makes $18,000,000 per year. He can spare an extra 10 grand per month and with the right court papers be satisfied his daughter is taken care of.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 07:14 PM
I like guys who think single mothers are living high on the hog off their EXs child support of $2,600 per month.

LOL! Yeah, I am sure she is living large.

this is dumb

were not saying shes living the life, but if you take the $2,600/month, and add it to the job she needs to have. That makes right around $4,000/month after taxes. That is a liveable wage. She would be making around $1,400 after taxes at her job, and he would be giving $2,600 in untaxed child support.

Note-this is all based on her having a MINIMUM WAGED job.

popo85
06-18-2012, 07:15 PM
That dude's a troll yall shouldn't even bother respond to him

valade16
06-18-2012, 07:16 PM

Get a clue.

This woman is saying she can't support the kid on an extra, tax free $31,500 per year and you think she will be responsible and spend the $10,000 grand you want him to give her a month on the child? :rolleyes:

Someday I'm going to have to introduce you to this place called reality.

You seriously think all single mothers spend the child support responsibly and on the kid? :laugh2:

What right does she have to live a lavish lifestyle? Show me where in all our child support laws it says a woman is entitled to live a lavish lifestyle for having a famous persons kid?

Netslunatic76
06-18-2012, 07:17 PM
That dude's a troll yall shouldn't even bother respond to him

This **** is funny now. Lol

Bruno
06-18-2012, 07:18 PM
So says another loser.

I am sorry but any man who thinks $2,600 per month for the mother of your child is enough when you make $18,000,000 is a stone cold piece of waste. I wish you all immediate death. Seriously. You guys are scum bags.

And again, child support and alimony are negotiated items in a court. All these idiotic example you WOMEN HATERS are bringing up are urban myth.

Fact is women in single income HHs with kids are most likely to be poor than anything else. Fact is Chris Bosh makes $18,000,000 per year. He can spare an extra 10 grand per month and with the right court papers be satisfied his daughter is taken care of.

will this fit into my sig?

Fresno
06-18-2012, 07:21 PM
will this fit into my sig?

I want if you don't.

This is just classic.

popo85
06-18-2012, 07:23 PM
This **** is funny now. Lol

You see the crap he says in the gameday threads, just baits and trolls

Netslunatic76
06-18-2012, 07:24 PM
edit: no politics . .

fadedmario
06-18-2012, 07:25 PM

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Khaleesi has that dragon blood!

Sneaky
06-18-2012, 07:28 PM
30k a month? baby raptor food must be expensive as ****.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Wowsers.

i know right? I dont know why he is so mad about this? Maybe his father didnt pay alot in child support :shrug:

utl768
06-18-2012, 07:29 PM
2600 a month is more than enough to support a child

praise to bosh for not giving into the gold digger

felixng2012
06-18-2012, 07:31 PM
2600 a month is pocket change for getting knocked up by a Raptor.
Really though 2600 isn't much. At least 5000.

StinkEye
Khaleesi is a chick :shrug:

nastynice
Are you a woman?(srs)

lol, when a girl marries a dude she is entitled to that lifestyle.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 07:32 PM

or his father didnt love him enough :shrug:

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 07:33 PM
or his father didnt love him enough :shrug:

Khaleesi is a chick whose father didn't love her enough :shrug:

b@llhog24
06-18-2012, 07:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue5KYEP17t0

The Flash
06-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Hey man thats a bit rude, i know its just the internet but the things you say can really get to people i know you're a good guy and the nice kind hearted khaleesi is some where inside there. Hopefully we won't see this kind of outburst again:)

is it possible that Khaleesi is Bosh's baby mama?

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Khaleesi is a chick whose father didn't love her enough :shrug:

perhaps..

Netslunatic76
06-18-2012, 07:36 PM

I asked a few pages back and got no answer. The name would suggest so, but it all seems trollish. . .

valade16
06-18-2012, 07:39 PM
lol, when a girl marries a dude she is entitled to that lifestyle.

keyword there, married. This girl was not ever married to Chris Bosh, ever.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 07:39 PM
I don't understand the part that says he should be paying 30,000 a month. If that is really the case, then he is breaking the law by not paying her that amount. Either way, a guy like Bosh not giving everything he can for his child only shows that he is a piece of ****.

Even if the mother wouldn't spend thirty thousand a month on the child alone, it still ensures that the child would get the best possible home she can and life, which is what she deserves. If Bosh didn't want to have kids he should have used a damn condom. This guy is a scumbag.

Thinking about it now, it is quite possible that Wade's comment was directed towards Bosh lol

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 07:40 PM

It's not the key word. The key word is "child" He is supposed to pay her 30 thousand a month and because he is a piece of ****, he decides he doesn't want to do that.

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 07:42 PM
It's not the key word. The key word is "child" He is supposed to pay her 30 thousand a month and because he is a piece of ****, he decides he doesn't want to do that.

... and what is she?

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 07:43 PM
... and what is she?

Doesn't matter what she is. He has the money and made the decision not strap a condom on. Now as a father he is responsible for the child.

nastynice
06-18-2012, 07:44 PM

I know, I said first I was gonna bash bosh but when someone mentioned she was just his girlfriend, then I said she's lucky to be getting anything

felixng2012
06-18-2012, 07:44 PM
If you knock someone up you should take responsibility period. 2600 is pocket change for an athlete and its basically a big **** you to your own child. Doesn't matter if your not married that is stupid.

dee279
06-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Court systems these days I tell you. All yall saying 2600 is not enough to support 2. Well its enough if that lazy *** ***** gets a job. She just wants more money so she dont have to do nothing and still live in luxury.

nastynice
06-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Doesn't matter what she is. He has the money and made the decision not strap a condom on. Now as a father he is responsible for the child.

over 30K a year shows he is taking care of those respnosibilities

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 07:47 PM

no ******, he is supposed to pay $2,600/month and she just wants him to pay $30,000/month cuz she doesnt want to have to work. Awesome job not reading the article before posting. It just makes you look like an ***....

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 07:47 PM

Not it doesn't because like the article says he should be paying 30,000 dollars a month. A lot of people would say, does the baby and mother really need all that money? and that point is completely irrelevant because the father has the money to pay for her and should do so. Only a scumbag would decide not to spend money on their child.

utl768
06-18-2012, 07:48 PM
no child should cost 400k a year to raise

only reason she wants the money is so she can live bosh's lifestyle without lifting a finger

she will probably get the money also because the courts are severely biased against men these days

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Not it doesn't because like the article says he should be paying 30,000 dollars a month. A lot of people would say, does the baby and mother really need all that money? and that point is completely irrelevant because the father has the money to pay for her and should do so. Only a scumbag would decide not to spend money on their child.

wrong again, the article says she wants him to pay $30,000/month......

utl768
06-18-2012, 07:50 PM
30k a month is excessive but 2600 is way too little.

2600 a month is more then enough to raise ONE kid

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 07:51 PM
no ******, he is supposed to pay $2,600/month and she just wants him to pay $30,000/month cuz she doesnt want to have to work. Awesome job not reading the article before posting. It just makes you look like an ***....

Wtf are you talking about. It doesn't actually say what he is "supposed to pay" Just what he is paying and then references 30,000 dollars a month as the usual rate for someone making his money.

Please show me the part of the article that says she wants him to pay "30,000 dollars" We don't know what he is legally supposed to pay. So we can only go by standard rates for someone making his money. Either way, why shouldn't he pay this money? Like i said, he made the decision to not strap on a condom and now he is responsible for that child.

By your tone, this seems personal. Did you knock up a few women and are now one of those dead beat dads Wade was talking about?

bucketss

honestly even though i hate gold digging leaches like her bosh is a multimillionaire he should drop 1 mill atleast to shut her up. Also think his new wife is a leech i swear i feel sorry for basketball players or any famous person

felixng2012
2600 a month is more then enough to raise ONE kid
:facepalm:

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 07:52 PM

C'mon, she was hurtin' for a squirtin'. He's giving plenty of cash to support a child. Maybe he could pay for her to take a money management course - that way she can learn to be more responsible. Perhaps she should get into mining or something.

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 07:53 PM
no child should cost 400k a year to raise

only reason she wants the money is so she can live bosh's lifestyle without lifting a finger

she will probably get the money also because the courts are severely biased against men these days

While the courts are biased, I think that a number between $30,000 and $3,600 can be agreed upon with both parties doing what is best for the child.

$2,600 per month is joke. Property taxes along for a home run $6,000-10,000 in most decent school districts. A home with mortgage another $24,000 per year.

No food, clothing, transportation etc and that $2,600 check disappear into thin air.

This women does not deserve to live in Trump Towers but she sure as hell deserve a 3 bedroom, 2 bath in a nice suburb with a Toyota Minivan and living expenses.

Chris Bosh can pay that out of what he ***** in the toilet daily.

Fnom11
06-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Hey guys, let's all talk about how bad of a person Chris Bosh is even though he have no actual idea of the real situation.

It's Chris Bosh. Do you people really think he would deliberately hurt a child like that? He's probably the nicest guy in the entire league. Stop reaching trolls.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 07:54 PM
C'mon, she was hurtin' for a squirtin'. He's giving plenty of cash to support a child. Maybe he could pay for her to take a money management course - that way she can learn to be more responsible. Perhaps she should get into mining or something.

Or maybe Bosh can take a sex ed course. Looks like he missed that class in high school. Maybe he thought the pull out method is actually effective :laugh:

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey guys, let's all talk about how bad of a person Chris Bosh is even though he have no actual idea of the real situation.

It's Chris Bosh. Do you people really think he would deliberately hurt a child like that? He's probably the nicest guy in the entire league. Stop reaching trolls.

We are all being judgmental based on the limited information we have. You are doing the same thing, how do you figure he's the nicest guy in the league? Do you know him personally?

utl768
06-18-2012, 07:55 PM
While the courts are biased, I think that a number between $30,000 and $3,600 can be agreed upon with both parties doing what is best for the child.

$2,600 per month is joke. Property taxes along for a home run $6,000-10,000 in most decent school districts. A home with mortgage another $24,000 per year.

No food, clothing, transportation etc and that $2,600 check disappear into thin air.

This women does not deserve to live in Trump Towers but she sure as hell deserve a 3 bedroom, 2 bath in a nice suburb with a Toyota Minivan and living expenses.

she should get a job then like the rest of the world

felixng2012
06-18-2012, 07:57 PM
she should get a job then like the rest of the world

A part time job and $2600 a month is still not enough to support yourself and a kid adequately. You really are dumb. Not to mention sending a kid to college, etc.

kjoke
06-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Shouldn't she be the one paying child support since Bosh is the mother?

My attempt at a Bosh joke

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Or maybe Bosh can take a sex ed course. Looks like he missed that class in high school. Maybe he actually thought the pull out method is actually effective :laugh:

I'm sure she took Gold Digging 101 in high school. She was well aware of his wealth. I can bet my life that she wasn't begging him to wear strap on a dome.

bucketss
06-18-2012, 08:00 PM
bosh: maybe you should get some pills?
baby mama: no no we'll just double wrap the condom
bosh: i really don't want to get you pregnant
baby mama: honey, don't worry we will double wrap and poke a hole in it for luck and your pleasure
bosh: seems legit

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm sure she took Gold Digging 101 in high school. She was well aware of his wealth. I can bet my life that she wasn't begging him to wear strap on a dome.

Who cares what she was aware of. Doesn't change the fact that he is a dead beat dad.

Slug3
Let's say she gets the 30k a month. What happens to her when that kid turns 18? We all know she wont work and will be worse off then.

utl768
how is 2600 a month not enough to raise a kid?

the money isnt intended to support them both

bucketss
06-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Or maybe Bosh can take a sex ed course. Looks like he missed that class in high school. Maybe he thought the pull out method is actually effective :laugh:

:laugh: pull out aim for her stomach is what i was taught

John Walls Era
A part time job and $2600 a month is still not enough to support yourself and a kid adequately. You really are dumb. Not to mention sending a kid to college, etc.

Lucky for the kid then. Her mom is already collecting that college fund...

JasonJohnHorn

$2600 a month = around $30 0000 a year. That is A LOT of money. That is MORE than enough to help raise a child. That is FAR more than most mother's get from the baby's daddy. It's not Bosh's fault she doesn't know how to manage money.

StinkEye
Who cares what she was aware of. Doesn't change the fact that he is a dead beat dad.

Sorry, where's the fact?

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:03 PM

Why does she deserve that? He is paying $2600 a month for the child, not for her. That is plenty of money to live on. Why does the mother not have a job? Why can't she stretch out that money? If she was that concerned about the child's well being she would have Chris take care of her. Chris' wife not wanting the child is a cop-out. Do you know how many children are raised under those pretenses? He got married in 2012 and was with the woman for two years. I am thinking she was well aware of the child throughout that time, I mean it is on his wikipedia page.

This woman just wants money so she doesn't have to work. I am sure the judge who set the child support monthly payment realized that also. The judge said $2,600/month that is what he is paying. What is the problem? Child support judges usually rule in favor of the child and sets the monthly payment at a rate the child can live off of.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:04 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064502/NBA-star-Chris-Bosh-expecting-child-wife-bad-hes-deadbeat-dad-previous-girlfriend.html

How interesting, this appears to be the same woman he kicked out of his home while she was pregnant.

bucketss
06-18-2012, 08:04 PM

she probably used a turkey bastor.:facepalm:

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 08:05 PM
if she would get a minimum waged job to along with the child support, she would be making $4,000/month, and $48,000/year after taxes. Apparently, some people dont think thats enough to have a decent life......

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:06 PM

Proof? He is paying the ammount set by the court. I guess you don't know what goes on in those proceedings. Let me tell you. Earned income is calculated. Expenses for the child in that state/city (depending where you live) are added up and a figure is set for a monthly payment. The judge said $2600, that is what he pays. It is not $2,600 but since you are on the Miami HEAT you should pay $30,000.

People are ridiculous

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 08:07 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064502/NBA-star-Chris-Bosh-expecting-child-wife-bad-hes-deadbeat-dad-previous-girlfriend.html

How interesting, this appears to be the same woman he kicked out of his home while she was pregnant.

her side of the story...

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:07 PM
Proof? He is paying the ammount set by the court. I guess you don't know what goes on in those proceedings. Let me tell you. Earned income is calculated. Expenses for the child in that state/city (depending where you live) are added up and a figure is set for a monthly payment. The judge said $2600, that is what he pays. It is not $2,600 but since you are on the Miami HEAT you should pay $30,000.

People are ridiculous

Stop making **** up. It says "she claims he pays he 2,600 a month, whereas he should be paying 30,000" Nowhere does it say how much the court actually told him to pay.

valade16
06-18-2012, 08:08 PM

For having 1 kid she deserves that for the rest of her life?

To clafiry: you do not believe she should have to work for this lifestyle?

Do people understand it is CHILD support, not MOTHER support?

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:09 PM
her side of the story...

Odd how much more detailed her side is. I remember his first comment when the story ran that he kicked her out of his home. He said something like "I will do whatever i can to provide for my child" It appears he was talking through his ***.

nastynice
06-18-2012, 08:10 PM
i don't have any kids, but my brother has two daughters, and I can't comprehend what he could possibly be spending money on if he requires more than $2500 a month

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:11 PM
For having 1 kid she deserves that for the rest of her life?

To clafiry: you do not believe she should have to work for this lifestyle?

Do people understand it is CHILD support, not MOTHER support?

If the mother is raising the child and getting this money obviously she will benefit as well. How the hell are you supposed to seperate the two? The point is that it is still about the child. The mother living in a nice home with the child benefits the child as well.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 08:12 PM
her side of the story...

this

ChitownBears22
Stop making **** up. It says "she claims he pays he 2,600 a month, whereas he should be paying 30,000" Nowhere does it say how much the court actually told him to pay.

Mathis asked the courts to amend her $2,600 a month child support payments

that is from the following article talking about the situation. She is trying to get it ammended. Therefore a payment of $2,600 was put in place by the court.

#winning #suckittroll

http://rollingout.com/sports/chris-bosh-baby-mama-applied-for-food-stamps/

Ill21
10,000 a month should be more than enough. The problem with child support is that most of that money never goes to the kids. Parents spend it on themselves.

nastynice
Either way, best thing for him to do is to try and get custody now, while she's broke and can't take care of the kid. That way the kid can live nice, and the mom doesn't get a free ride.

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Odd how much more detailed her side is. I remember his first comment when the story ran that he kicked her out of his home. He said something like "I will do whatever i can to provide for my child" It appears he was talking through his ***.

Do you keep you Bosh voodoo doll on your dresser beside your tampons?

utl768
06-18-2012, 08:13 PM
If the mother is raising the child and getting this money obviously she will benefit as well. How the hell are you supposed to seperate the two? The point is that it is still about the child. The mother living in a nice home with the child benefits the child as well.

she should get a job then to afford that nice home

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM
that is from the following article talking about the situation. She is trying to get it ammended. Therefore a payment of $2,600 was put in place by the court.

#winning #suckittroll

:clap:

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM
can you please answer me this time :pray: Why are you so series about this topic???

Because he hates the HEAT. Apparently he knows better than the court system who decided upon the child support amount. Maybe he should take it up with the judge and not be so pissed at Bosh for paying the correct amount he was told to pay.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:15 PM

#winning #suckittroll

Ok, so a different article from the one that was actually posted. You still look like the idiot that made the claim that the article actually said this.

bucketss

#winning #suckittroll

oh god look at her she has it worse than lebron

ChitownBears22
Only side I see is a the child of a multi-millionaire being made to make due on a $2,600 per month budget while he lives large in his Miami Mansion with his new hot (white) wife and their new (creamy) child.

A child, mind I add, he left his team on to go to the birth.

Wonder? Where was he when his first (all black) daughter was born??????????????????????????

wow. you seem worried about race. Why?

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Do you keep you Bosh voodoo doll on your dresser beside your tampons?

That's a very specific question. I see you are quite familiar with such practices.

valade16
if she would get a minimum waged job to along with the child support, she would be making $4,000/month, and $48,000/year after taxes. Apparently, some people dont think thats enough to have a decent life......

Heck, I'm a SSG in the US Army and I make about that, apparently I'm financially incapable of paying for a kid :rolleyes:

Here is something from that article on her side of the story:

"Mathis and Bosh ended up in court and are currently both bound by a temporary custody order. although he is contesting the terms."

So he's trying to do right by getting custody of the daughter.

b@llhog24

:clap:^^

Pathetic.

Women are not people. They are devices built by the Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment

--Peter Griffin.

His Daughter not his baby momma.

What does a child have to spend 30K on?

+1

:nod:

Any man who thinks Chris Bosh paying $2,600 per month for his daughter is OK is not a real man. Fact.

Opinion. :facepalm:

Wtf are you talking about. It doesn't actually say what he is "supposed to pay" Just what he is paying and then references 30,000 dollars a month as the usual rate for someone making his money.

Please show me the part of the article that says she wants him to pay "30,000 dollars" We don't know what he is legally supposed to pay. So we can only go by standard rates for someone making his money. Either way, why shouldn't he pay this money? Like i said, he made the decision to not strap on a condom and now he is responsible for that child.

By your tone, this seems personal. Did you knock up a few women and are now one of those dead beat dads Wade was talking about?

You know this how?

Really?

TylerSL
Men need to man up.

I find it my personal responsibility to humiliate, berate and insult humans with testicles who are not men.

Chris Bosh is not a man.

there has to be more to it than that. Did you're father not love you enough? serious question.

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Ok, so a different article from the one that was actually posted. You still look like the idiot that made the claim that the article actually said this.

Please show me where I quoted the original article by the OP stating that it was court appointed. I instead did this thing call a google search and got all the facts before jumping the gun and throwing my opinion around. I guess research in beneath those who just look to troll.

MonroeFAN
30,000+ a year is a lot more than Minimum wage in the stage of Florida.

It's more than enough money for a child. The mom is a hoe bag.

StinkEye
Only side I see is a the child of a multi-millionaire being made to make due on a $2,600 per month budget while he lives large in his Miami Mansion with his new hot (white) wife and their new (creamy) child.

A child, mind I add, he left his team on to go to the birth.

Wonder? Where was he when his first (all black) daughter was born??????????????????????????

His first all-black child was with his crazy black mom. Why do you have to make **** about race? Is that why you're acting like a crazy ***** in this thread? Your man left you for a white girl, eh?

khaleesi
breakdown to me how 2600 a month isnt enough to support a kid adequately?

Mortgage $2,000 per month
Taxes $500 per month
Gas & Electric $300 per month
Nice Car plus Insurance $500 per month
Pre-School: $1,000 per month
Living Expenses: $2,000-$2,500 per month

$7,000 per month to live a nice middle class existence in a nice middle class suburb.

utl768
Heck, I'm a SSG in the US Army and I make about that, apparently I'm financially incapable of paying for a kid :rolleyes:

Here is something from that article on her side of the story:

"Mathis and Bosh ended up in court and are currently both bound by a temporary custody order. although he is contesting the terms."

So he's trying to do right by getting custody of the daughter.

hopefully he gets custody because the girl seems like a gold digging whore who isnt responsible enough to raise a kid

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 08:19 PM
His first all-black child was with his crazy black mom. Why do you have to make **** about race? Is that why you're acting like a crazy ***** in this thread? Your man left you for a white girl, eh?

Doesn't bother you when a brother dumps a sister with child and takes up with a white women, marries her, has a kid and goes cheap on the child support?

Bothers me.

utl768
06-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Taxes $500 per month

$7,000 per month to live a nice middle class existence in a nice middle class suburb.

7k a month to raise 1 kid?

my parents must have either been really good bank robbers or your math is absolutely ********

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Doesn't bother you when a brother dumps a sister with child and takes up with a white women, marries her, has a kid and goes cheap on the child support?

Bothers me.

No because race isn't an issue. If you think it is you should go back to 1960

kenzo400
Please show me where I quoted the original article by the OP stating that it was court appointed. I instead did this thing call a google search and got all the facts before jumping the gun and throwing my opinion around. I guess research in beneath those who just look to troll.

No you just made a statement and then checked to see if it was true after i called you out on it. I simply referenced to what the article said. I never said that i know your claim was false, i simply called you out on your ******** assumption.

nastynice
Taxes $500 per month

true. I remember when I was 3. damn, my mortgage had me stressin!!

nastynice
06-18-2012, 08:22 PM

Bothers me.

what if he dumps a white girl and the kid and takes up a black girl. cool?

valade16
06-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Men need to man up.

I find it my personal responsibility to humiliate, berate and insult humans with testicles who are not men.

Chris Bosh is not a man.

I find myself asking why she shouldn't have to likewise "man up"?

If she's so concerned with having her daughter raised in a nice house why won't she concede custody to him?

he's fighting to get custody of the child and she is saying no. If she really cared about the kid and it's well being in a nice house, why deny it that ability with Bosh?

StinkEye
06-18-2012, 08:23 PM

Bothers me.

I'm white, of course it bothers me when these hung black dudes take my women.

ChitownBears22
Taxes $500 per month

Credibility lost! $2000 mortgage. Oh god you are killing me. hahahaha
Why does she need a nice car? Hell I have a great job that pays very well and I drive a used accord, because nice cars are overrated. And yes, it is safe for children. I don't know how you calculated 2000-2500 for living expenses. I am guessing you just pulled the number out of your rectum. If not please show me a break down of that money.

kenzo400
I find myself asking why she shouldn't have to likewise "man up"?

If she's so concerned with having her daughter raised in a nice house why won't she concede custody to him?

he's fighting to get custody of the child and she is saying no. If she really cared about the kid and it's well being in a nice house, why deny it that ability with Bosh?

Maybe she isn't too confident in him being a good father. After all, kicking her out while she is pregnant and not giving her a decent amount of money to raise the child are definitely not good indicators.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:24 PM

He was talking about real women. Not fantasy while tiring out your right hand.

khaleesi
06-18-2012, 08:24 PM
7k a month to raise 1 kid?

my parents must have either been really good bank robbers or your math is absolutely ********

To do it comfortably, yes.

My parents did it with less to but my parents did not make $18,000,000 per year.

Lack of morals and ethical boundaries is stunning.

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:25 PM

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:25 PM
To do it comfortably, yes.

My parents did it with less to but my parents did not make $18,000,000 per year.

Lack of morals and ethical boundaries is stunning.

+1 Everybody seems to be forgetting the fact that he is making 18 million dollars a year. Obviously it's relative to his actual wage.

nastynice
06-18-2012, 08:26 PM

win

utl768
06-18-2012, 08:28 PM
A $2,000 mortgage is a $375,000 home.

Where do you live? A trailor park?

let her move to florida

she could get a 2 bedroom house for like 80k in port st lucie and be 2 hours away from bosh

TylerSL
Taxes $500 per month

I have a 1998 chevy cavalier and I pay about $100/month on it.... the 2600 is untaxed money so they wouldnt pay taxes on that and she could live in government housing and rent is based on your income. They also pay the electric and water bills. Before you bash me, my best friend grew up in government housing and the apartments are perfectly fine. If she has even a min. waged job thats $4,000/month after taxes so thats

$1,000 on morgage
$100-$150 on car payment
$1000 on preschool

That leaves $1,950 to spend on food/gas and any other living expense. Sure you wouldnt be rolling in the dough, but its enough to live ok......

Angry Norwegian

:laugh:

valade16
06-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Taxes $500 per month

HAHAHAHHAHAHA :laugh:

Seriously? A "nice middle class" existence costs $84,000 a year?!

:laugh: :laugh:

You really, really, REALLY have no idea who underpriveleged means do you?

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:30 PM
+1 Everybody seems to be forgetting the fact that he is making 18 million dollars a year. Obviously it's relative to his actual wage.

You have still failed to answer me troll.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:32 PM
You have still failed to answer me troll.

What haven't i answered? I already told you that it was obvious you just made an assumption and then checked later. I simply called you out on your initial assumption. I never said that he wasn't court ordered to pay 2600 a month.

bucketss
06-18-2012, 08:32 PM
So Chris Bosh's daughter should live on the poverty line and get welfare b/c her mother was interested in Chris's money?

So if the new baby momma gets dumped, should she also be forced on the welfare system b/c Chris don't want to drop 2-3 extra G on her?

Again, you children are mentally ill and have no sense of right or wrong or values.

Sad. Really. Pathetic.

even thought i think you're a huge troll, i agree with you. hes earning alot of tax free money not including endorsements

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:34 PM
What haven't i answered? I already told you that it was obvious you just made an assumption and then checked later. I simply called you out on your initial assumption. I never said that he wasn't court ordered to pay 2600 a month.

Is it clear now idiot?

I never made an assumption. I did research before posting my opinion, unlike most people in here. Now I will report you. Enjoy your ban troll.

valade16
06-18-2012, 08:35 PM
A $2,000 mortgage is a $375,000 home.

Where do you live? A trailor park?

$375,000 house?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Apparently "nice, middle class" is really lap of luxury.

The house I lived in cost $100,000. It has 3 bedrooms and a den...

Oh lord, this is rich.

nastynice
06-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Seeing that the mother doesn't have a job and Chris does. I think any judge will realize who the fit parent is.

win #2

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:37 PM
I never made an assumption. I did research before posting my opinion, unlike most people in here. Now I will report you. Enjoy your ban troll.

Lol, report me? You were the one who swore at me first. To confirm that all you need to do is check the post history. Anyways, if you had actually known this as a fact then you would have posted the link to the other article, instead you simply claimed to know it based on the information we had on this thread.

raiderposting
06-18-2012, 08:39 PM
just because he gives the baby mamma ****** money for his kid doesn't mean he's not going to make sure his kid is ballin. He most likely will pay for all her college, pay for all the things she wants, and get her a 100k+ car right when shes 16. He probably doesn't trust his baby mama with all that money. A lot of girls out there actually want to get prego by these athletes and artists so they can use them. not all of them but this maybe one of those cases. just because he pays 2500 a month doesn't mean he's not going to spoil his kid.

bucketss
06-18-2012, 08:40 PM
$100,000 for a house? Must be a slum.

I can't find a decent house + schools for less than $400K in Broward County FL

khally, can i call you khally? anyways are you an orlando magic fan?

dee279
06-18-2012, 08:41 PM
It is funny how folks are attacking the women while pretending like he has nothing to do with it.

For one it takes 2 to have sex so if they have a kid, it takes 2 to raise a kid. Who knows how much stuff he buys for his child. 2600 a month is enough for his part now let the woman do something too. If you think a womAn who puts a man on child support shouldnt have to do anything, then thats on your opinion but no man should have to take care of a woman just because they have a child together. You are cery ignorant if you think all That money goes to the child. Most of that money probably goes to her hair, nails, clothes, etc. etc. I understand giving money to support ya child, but not your baby mommas lifestyle.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 08:42 PM
just because he gives the baby mamma ****** money for his kid doesn't mean he's not going to make sure his kid is ballin. He most likely will pay for all her college, pay for all the things she wants, and get her a 100k+ car right when shes 16. He probably doesn't trust his baby mama with all that money. A lot of girls out there actually want to get prego by these athletes and artists so they can use them. not all of them but this maybe one of those cases. just because he pays 2500 a month doesn't mean he's not going to spoil his kid.

dude ive tried to say this for a while but apperantly people hate Bosh so much that all they see is something controversial that involves Bosh and Bosh is automatically the bad guy. One guy didnt even read the article before he was attacking Bosh for being the bad guy......

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:42 PM
I think you are just used to living in what we refer to as "luxury".

You really have no concept, absolutely none, about what real struggle is.

Also, to dispel another belief you probably have, the baby will not be at a greater health risk if the spoon she eats from isn't made of silver.

What makes this mother a better parent than Bosh? Her inability to get a job? He education? Her history as a mother?

Seriously, if she can't get a job and support a child on that plus $2,600 per month then she is bad at finances. Period.

Come on man, it's not luxury. Try living in Toronto and buying any property under 200 thousand. It is literally impossible. Even getting a one bedroom condo in a decent part of the city here costs 300 thousand.

Obviously this differs in different parts of America. But usually living in any major city and a decent area will cost upwards of 300 thousand to buy a house/condo.

Anyways, i think it's pretty ignorant of you to assume that he hasn't struggled in life. I agree with his point completely and i was homeless for a large part of my life. Made it through a war and my family barely got by for years when we just came to Canada. Don't assume things about other people like that, even if you think their point is not accurate.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Losing your job and not getting another one does. And being a gold digger does as well.

Chris seems to not have any problems with his current wife and son. I would guess he is a good father, opinion.

But.....But...... CHRIS BOSH HAS TO BE THE BAD GUY :cry: :POUT:

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 08:44 PM

Here is why Bosh has been fighting the custody battle so hard if you ask me. She is a deadbeat probably, a leach, and the $2600 going to his daughter right now, how much does he even know is going to his child? This is why he has been in a custody battle for so long. In a conservative state like Florida, it will be tough for him to get his daughter.

Fine line man. $2600, in theory, is PLENTY for a kid per month. But that is as long as the woman can hold an average job to pay for herself. She doesn't have to kick in a cent with $31,200 a year coming in to raise that kid of her own money.

Here is my other problem. The younger generation seems to be brainwashed that the rich should pay more for things. Fact: THEY DO. Forcing them to pay higher child support just because he makes money, is basically funding his ex GIRLFRIENDS life, not his childs, which he is already doing.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 08:45 PM
I think you are just used to living in what we refer to as "luxury".

You really have no concept, absolutely none, about what real struggle is.

Also, to dispel another belief you probably have, the baby will not be at a greater health risk if the spoon she eats from isn't made of silver.

What makes this mother a better parent than Bosh? Her inability to get a job? He education? Her history as a mother?

Seriously, if she can't get a job and support a child on that plus $2,600 per month then she is bad at finances. Period.

this I lived off of about $1400/month when I was growing up, and even I grew up ok.

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Lol, report me? You were the one who swore at me first. To confirm that all you need to do is check the post history. Anyways, if you had actually known this as a fact then you would have posted the link to the other article, instead you simply claimed to know it based on the information we had on this thread.

Why was my information right? That is because I did research before coming to a conclusion. Most educated people do this.

At no point of time did I swear at you. Look at my posts directed towards you. You will realize none of them are edited or show me swearing at you. You are failing and failing hard.

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 08:47 PM

Bosh would be paying a minimum of $5,200 per month for his kids.

Alimony is based of pay rate during tenure of marriage. Child support is not.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Why was my information right? That is because I did research before coming to a conclusion. Most educated people do this.

There is only two possibilities (Court mandated/not court mandated) It's like asking why did i call heads before a quarter flip and it ended up landing on this side.

At no point of time did I swear at you. Look at my posts directed towards you. You will realize none of them are edited or show me swearing at you. You are failing and failing hard.

He said, she said. The posts speak for themselves. I don't feel like digging back 10 pages in this thread just to confirm what i already know is true.

valade16
06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Come on man, it's not luxury. Try living in Toronto and buying any property under 200 thousand. It is literally impossible. Even getting a one bedroom condo in a decent part of the city here costs 300 thousand.

Obviously this differs in different parts of America. But usually living in any major city and a decent area will cost upwards of 300 thousand to buy a house/condo.

Anyways, i think it's pretty ignorant of you to assume that he hasn't struggled in life. I agree with his point completely and i was homeless for a large part of my life. Made it through a war and my family barely got by for years when we just came to Canada. Don't assume things about other people like that, even if you think their point is not accurate.

No offense, but your bias is palpable. Khaleesi told me my house was a Slum because of it's price and you're here telling me to not be ignorant?

The only person stupid for assuming in this thread is Khaleesi for assuming that if you live in a $100,000 house it's a slum or that $84,000 is the bare minimum it takes to raise a child in a middle class home responsibly...

Needless to say, we haven't even addressed the points of purchasing an apartment thereby reducing the cost (I lived in one, I assure they are not satanic nor incapable of being cared for in) or simply moving to a less expensive area they could afford a house in. Does she have some special job need to live in this expensive area (aside from mooching?)?

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 08:54 PM
There is only two possibilities (Court mandated/not court mandated) It's like asking why did i call heads before a quarter flip and it ended up landing on this side.

He said, she said. The posts speak for themselves. I don't feel like digging back 10 pages in this thread just to confirm what i already know is true.

Bolded- I came that conclusion because you can google (chris bosh court appointed child support payment) and within that search you can find information about his court appointed child support. It is pretty easy and takes about 5 seconds. I know it is a little bit longer of a process than jumping to conclusions.

Second part. It isn't he said she said. 0 posts I have made have been edited and none of them show me cursing at you. So it is fact, "you lied, I disproved".

#trollfail #Agelimitfortheinternet

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:54 PM
No offense, but your bias is palpable. Khaleesi told me my house was a Slum because of it's price and you're here telling me to not be ignorant?

The only person stupid for assuming in this thread is Khaleesi for assuming that if you live in a $100,000 house it's a slum or that $84,000 is the bare minimum it takes to raise a child in a middle class home responsibly...

Needless to say, we haven't even addressed the points of purchasing an apartment thereby reducing the cost (I lived in one, I assure they are not satanic nor incapable of being cared for in) or simply moving to a less expensive area they could afford a house in. Does she have some special job need to live in this expensive area (aside from mooching?)?

So you took offense to the term "slum" Ok, that's completely understandable. But you have to think in what context he was describing that. Where i live you really couldn't get a decent place for under 200 thousand, and that would be in the greater Toronto area.

Also, look were just going to go back and forth with what the kid deserves. I think the people criticizing Bosh have already made the basic points. The guy is making 18 million a year and it is relative to his wealth. It's not about what in general a child needs to grow up properly but what this child deserves. As a father Bosh is responsible for this child and there is no reason why it shouldn't live a more privileged life. He brought her into this world and it's time to take some responsibility.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Bolded- I came that conclusion because you can google (chris bosh court appointed child support payment) and within that search you can find information about his court appointed child support. It is pretty easy and takes about 5 seconds. I know it is a little bit longer of a process than jumping to conclusions.

Second part. It isn't he said she said. 0 posts I have made have been edited and none of them show me cursing at you. So it is fact, "you lied, I disproved".

#trollfail #Agelimitfortheinternet

:facepalm: Look, you didn't include the second article in your original post and assumed that another person would just know that based on the information in this thread.

At the end of the day were just going to go back and forth, with you saying you knew beforehand and i'm saying you assumed. If you didn't post the second article in your initial post than you have no credibility. End of story.

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Taxes $500 per month

In New York City maybe.

Bruno
haha, this is turning into one of those classic threads. if this were the mod forum it'd be sticked until the end of time.

ChitownBears22
:facepalm: Look, you didn't include the second article in your original post and assumed that another person would just know that based on the information in this thread.

At the end of the day were just going to go back and forth, with you saying you knew beforehand and i'm saying you assumed. If you didn't post the second article in your initial post than you have no credibility. End of story.

By you not doing any research it shows that you base your opinion off of assumption. I am sorry that my posts were accurate and yours are based off personal bias.

#stillwinning #Kenzotrollisbig

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 09:00 PM
By you not doing any research it shows that you base your opinion off of assumption. I am sorry that my posts were accurate and yours are based off personal bias.

#stillwinning #Kenzotrollisbig

No it shows that i'm basing my information on what is presented in the thread. If i was to do additional research and expect other people to know what i read then it only makes sense to post the secondary articles in my original posts. Common sense.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 09:01 PM
In New York City maybe.

I am 100% sure all this boils down to it being Chris Bosh. And Chris Bosh is absoulely an aweful person. I mean, he plays for the Miami Heat!

Seriously, the people hating on Bosh in here didnt even take the notion that Bosh could get his little girl everything she wants and just mail it to her, and that I'm sure he will pay any ammount of money to send to whatever school she wants to go to, and will get her a $100,000+ car for her 16th birthday, and throw her huge christmas's and birthdays. Which is what any millionaire father would do...

Fnom11
06-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Can a mod just ban this Khalessi guy? All he does is troll Heat fans. Now that the Heat have a lead in the series he decides to attack the players personal live instead of the team.

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 09:02 PM
No it shows that i'm basing my information on what is presented in the thread. If i was to do additional research and expect other people to know what i read then it only makes sense to post the secondary articles in my original posts. Common sense.

But in the original article it never said it was a court appointed $2600. People in here were acting as if he was shorting her somehow. When in fact he was paying the correct ammount. In order to come to that conclusion I had to do extra research and not just assume.

And guess what I got the information and presented it and now you look like someone who just posts whatever he wants as if it is fact.

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 09:04 PM
I leave work, and that happened by the time I get home from working out?

Banned. Goodbye.

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Anyone who doesn't think $31,200 in child support (remember there is no alimony, she wasn't married to him), is delusional. If you think he should pay more because he is rich, well, you are one of the many youth who think being successful requires monetary punishment in taxes, and every other form of chasing those people's money.

I can guarantee you my parents didn't spend that amount of money on me when I was a young child. And I was raised awesome.

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 09:06 PM
]But in the original article it never said it was a court appointed $2600. People in here were acting as if he was shorting her somehow. When in fact he was paying the correct ammount. In order to come to that conclusion I had to do extra research and not just assume. [/B]

And guess what I got the information and presented it and now you look like someone who just posts whatever he wants as if it is fact.

Nothing stops a father from wanting to pay more money to support his child. This isn't just about legality. In fact most people here weren't discussing that. You specifically brought it up in your post and i replied by saying that the article doesn't say it was court appointed "which it doesn't"

The point is that he was shorting her, because now she is living on food stamps to support her child and the millionaire father is buying thousand dollar shoes.

Also, i didn't post any false information. Like i said before, my original point was that we don't know if it was court appointed based on the article presented by the original poster, and that is right. I never claimed that it wasn't court appointed.

TylerSL
06-18-2012, 09:07 PM
I leave work, and that happened by the time I get home from working out?

Banned. Goodbye.

how long is he banned?? Just curious.

Blazers#1Fan
06-18-2012, 09:07 PM
$30,000 in child support, is she kidding?

rent $15,000
Electric $$1,000
Water-Sewer - 2,500
food $ $5000
drugs,cars,nails,hair,etc $6,500

she blew her way thru college

kenzo400
06-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Anyone who doesn't think $31,200 in child support (remember there is no alimony, she wasn't married to him), is delusional. If you think he should pay more because he is rich, well, you are one of the many youth who think being successful requires monetary punishment in taxes, and every other form of chasing those people's money.

I can guarantee you my parents didn't spend that amount of money on me when I was a young child. And I was raised awesome.

Wow, talk about trying to connect things that have nothing to do with one another. This sounds to me like a classic neo-con statement. What does having to pay taxes to society when making larger wages and being a responsible father and providing for your child as best as you can have to do with one another?

Hawkeye15
how long is he banned?? Just curious.

VOB has the info.

beasted86
I don't feel sorry for her.... and I don't say that as a HEAT fan or anything like that.

A 3yr old toddler in no stretch of the imagination needs more than $31,200 a year ($2600 x 12 months) in care, food, and clothes. Maybe this lady might be able to make some case when the kid gets older and has more needs. But as of right now, she is giving women who seek child support a bad name. So many women need it and don't get it, and this lady is a gold digger trying to make the worst out of the situation.

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 09:09 PM
By the way, to anyone who thinks a woman is entitled to half a man's fortune if they divorce, that is b.s. They are entitled to half the income from the moment they were married, to the moment the divorce is final. Anything he made before he said, "I do", and anything he made the moment after the judge declares them divorced, not a single penny belongs to her.

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Nothing stops a father from wanting to pay more money to support his child. This isn't just about legality. In fact most people here weren't discussing that. You specifically brought it up in your post and i replied by saying that the article doesn't say it was court appointed "which it doesn't"

The point is that he was shorting her, because now she is living on food stamps to support her child and the millionaire father is buying thousand dollar shoes.

Also, i didn't post any false information. Like i said before, my original point was that we don't know if it was court appointed based on the article presented by the original poster, and that is right. I never claimed that it wasn't court appointed.

It is about legality, because he name is being drug through the mud by the media. Acting as if he isn't paying enough money, even though he is paying what the judge told him to pay. What the story doesn't mention is the fact that he is battling for custody, the fact the mother has no job, and that it is strictly child support not including alimony because they weren't married. It also doesn't show Bosh's side of the story. For all we know he buys his daughter stuff all the time. I don't know if this is true but it is written in a bias manner, and after seeing that I did additional research on the topic before coming up with my opinion and making myself look like a fool.

To summarize:
1. It is about legality
2. 1 sided story
3. Do research so you don't look like a fool.

ATX
It's obvious after reading through the last several pages of this thread that Khaleesi is trolling. Making huge generalizations and basically insulting anybody who doesn't make 75k a year. How much money one has isn't everything, life is what you make of it. I would tend to agree that Bosh should pay more simply due to the fact that his earnings are way higher than the average person's, though I can't see how this reflects poorly on Bosh without knowing more about the facts of his personal situation with her...Facts none of us should ever be privy to. $31,200/year in child support is fair. She should be able to pitch in say 34k as well, and then she has $65K a year for her and child. Who's to say she won't re-marry thus getting more money. I'm not worried about her or the child. They have more than enough. Bosh has always proven himself to be a good person, and until proven otherwise, he'll continue to get the benefit of the doubt. Stop throwing stones, and come off it Khaleesi.

Hawkeye15
I don't feel sorry for her.... and I don't say that as a HEAT fan or anything like that.

A 3yr old toddler in no stretch of the imagination needs more than $31,200 a year ($2600 x 12 months) in care, food, and clothes. Maybe this lady might be able to make some case when the kid gets older and has more needs. But as of right now, she is giving women who seek child support a bad name. So many women need it and don't get it, and this lady is a gold digger trying to make the worst out of the situation.

Of course they don't. All they get are food, clothing, doctor visits (I am sure she is covered under Bosh's insurance), etc. They don't need money for college, books, and all the other crap that comes later, in which time hopefully the RIGHT PARENT has custody. You know, the one that can actually provide for her?

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Wow, talk about trying to connect things that have nothing to do with one another. This sounds to me like a classic neo-con statement. What does having to pay taxes to society when making larger wages and being a responsible father and providing for your child as best as you can have to do with one another?

It was a summarization reply from around 45 posts I deleted. Many here commented that because of his salary, he should pay more. You just read my reply to that notion.

ChitownBears22
06-18-2012, 09:13 PM
It was a summarization reply from around 45 posts I deleted. Many here commented that because of his salary, he should pay more. You just read my reply to that notion.

Read through our interaction and you will realize he falls under the troll category as well.

Hawkeye15
06-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Read through our interaction and you will realize he falls under the troll category as well.

haha, I said you were TROLLING, not a troll. Big difference. I actually like a lot of your posts.