PDA

View Full Version : Taking my business elsewhere; who's coming with me!?

zB_#85
06-17-2012, 11:35 PM
There's a harsh reality staring us in the face, the Heat are likely to be NBA champs.

If and when that happens I am cancelling my NBA league pass subscription and not buying any NBA apparel. I will not contribute to a league of overly cocky players who join their pals to take the easy way out when they can't get it done. It will sicken me that the NBA champs cant play a lick of half court offense, it's a track meet and not basketball. I encourage others to do the same if you feel the same way. Lots of people claim to hate the Heat so put your money where your mouth is. Hit the league in the pocket :)

zB_#85
06-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Oh and yea before someone says it.

Hater- yes I hate the Heat

U mad bro- yes I don't like their style, brand of basketball or how they carry themselves.

Now that's out of the way :)

JWO35
06-17-2012, 11:38 PM
U mad Bro? I'm mad too! :)

JLynn943
06-17-2012, 11:38 PM
You don't like overly cocky players? Coming from someone who evidently likes the Lakers?

:laugh:

b@llhog24
06-17-2012, 11:39 PM
YOYO bro.

LGhost
06-17-2012, 11:40 PM
If I join you, what kind of money are we looking at it?

**** it, let the Heat win - get the crap over with... LeBron had to get his ring one way or another... Let's hope he gets it this year so we can laugh at the fact he needed 2 other superstars to get it

JC_
We should do a mass-suicide soiree :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ebbs
Well I just don't buy this. Heat were the under dogs heading into the series. For as talented as LeBron is the team has obvious holes. For one anyone else notice with the Heats lack of big men LeBron guards Perkins?

The championship means more this year because last year the Heat were exposed and people realized they weren't some unbeatable juggernaught. The Thunder have 2 players who aren't far behind LeBron and Wade and Perkins, Ibaka, Harden more than account for Bosh/Battier/Chalmers.

ChitownBears22
He just likes teams that trade rape other teams. Cough Pau Gasol trade cough

zB_#85
06-17-2012, 11:43 PM
You don't like overly cocky players? Coming from someone who evidently likes the Lakers?

:laugh:

As cocky as they are, I still can't remember them ever throwing a parade BEFORE they win a championship. 16 banners, 16 parades. Miami= 2 parades, 1 banner. Not 5, not 6, not.... lol.

ChitownBears22
06-17-2012, 11:43 PM
As cocky as they are, I still can't remember them ever throwing a parade BEFORE they win a championship. 16 banners, 16 parades. Miami= 2 parades, 1 banner. Not 5, not 6, not.... lol.

Please leave. We don't need you.

Fnom11
06-17-2012, 11:44 PM
There's a harsh reality staring us in the face, the Heat are likely to be NBA champs.

If and when that happens I am cancelling my NBA league pass subscription and not buying any NBA apparel. I will not contribute to a league of overly cocky players who join their pals to take the easy way out when they can't get it done. It will sicken me that the NBA champs cant play a lick of half court offense, it's a track meet and not basketball. I encourage others to do the same if you feel the same way. Lots of people claim to hate the Heat so put your money where your mouth is. Hit the league in the pocket :)

This is the hardest Wade and Lebron have played in their entire careers.

Needed to put extra emphasis on that.

Fnom11
06-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Please delete your account and never come back.

davids22
06-17-2012, 11:45 PM
The Heat weren't even the favorites to win this series... I don't understand? What's the difference between one team having drafted their stars and the other signed them? It's a business.

Hawkeye15
06-17-2012, 11:46 PM
omg