PDA

View Full Version : I call BS on all the "What's wrong with Wade?" commentary

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Seriously, we've been talking about this for weeks, if not months, the fact that Russell Westbrook is outlandishly athletic, unbelievably athletic and fast, and an incredible scorer. It's hard to put into words how effective he is at PG or wherever he is on the court.

Miami fans and East Coasters in general have largely scoffed at Westbrook's talents and potential impact. One or two PSDrs even sigged me because I suggested that Westbrook was almost "Jordan-esque" in some ways.

NOW, Miami got to see Westbrook for ONE GAME and we are getting this increasing avalanche of media "talk" about how "Something must be wrong with Wade. There's no injury report, and nobody is saying anything, but this just can't be happening. Something must be wrong with Wade."

Uh, here is what is wrong: Westbrook. And Miami is already looking like they're on the verge of getting swept. And guess what? You haven't even seen the full "Westbrook effect." He actually played very so-so in that game 1, was looking kind of tight and out of synch, and missed a lot of shots that usually go right in. Meanwhile, Battier and Chalmers were shooting like 8-8 on 3s in the first and second quarters, which I'm guessing is somewhat unusual.

This looks to me like Miami and the Big Three 100% healthy and at full strength, the ECF champions. Put up or shut up. I don't see any need for excuses. Ready or not, here it comes, Game 2.

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 01:58 PM
btw, I am a Laker fan, and I don't mean to appear like I'm somehow bandwaggoning on OKC.

OKC beating the Lakers was a very bitter defeat for me, especially because I thought the Lakers had some real opportunities in that series, but lost anyway.

I also like Miami, and I feel like I've consistently stood up for Lebron against all the irrational hate or "hataz" or whatever wtf. I also have a ton of respect for Wade, and what I feel is a real appreciation for his freakish athleticism.

But, I just gotta mention this, because right now I am extremely impressed with OKC, and I'm somewhat amused watching the media try to get it's head around the reality of Durant and Westbrook, 2012.

Swashcuff
06-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Miami fans said bad things about Westbrook? :confused:

I've been defending Westbrook more than almost anyone on this board and I've never once seen Miami fans ganging up and saying how bad Russell Westbrook is. Its been a cross-section who have no understanding of his game not just Miami fans or east coasters.

BobbyHillSwag
06-14-2012, 02:01 PM
I totally agree, wade cant even compare to westbrook at this point. He's not injured it's just a good excuse to use. Even if he is every player plays through injury it's not an excuse and much worse injuries than he supposedly has.

D12 fan
Ok?

Chronz
Umm how could it be Westbrook when Wade has struggled all post season except for the stretch after he got his knee drained? If that doesnt sound fishy to you then nobody is going to be able to change your mind. Wade has dropped off in a matter of weeks, this doesnt happen without a severe athletic decline, which is either a result of injury or natural regression. You tell me which sounds most realistic.

justinnum1
06-14-2012, 02:03 PM
:facepalm:

wade is not 100%, you dont get your knee drained of you are 100%. Nothing like having an uninformed opinion.

Chronz
I totally agree, wade cant even compare to westbrook at this point. He's not injured it's just a good excuse to use. Even if he is every player plays through injury it's not an excuse and much worse injuries than he supposedly has.
LOL, much worse? Coming from the same guy who couldnt tell how hobbled CP3 was (even though the Spurs and announcers could), I really dont think anyone should take you seriously on these matters.

Once again that old proverb holds true, if Bobby Hill is agreeing with you, maybe you should rethink your stance.

Sssmush
In a funny way, it's like all the backlash about The Decision and Wade going to Miami, all the stupid butt-faced whining about "it's not fair" and all the small-market owner maneuvering to prevent something like Wade and Lebron teaming up on their own, kind of over-hyped the Miami team.

I think tons of people, including all the hataz, built up Miami in their mind as some kind of unstoppable all star team, that embodied all their fears and bitterness of what is "not fair" or "not right" in sports.

Actually, what is not right is just all the jealous bitterness and hata-ism. The backlash against Lebron was horse****.

And, by the way, they are just a very good East team, and at this point are very likely to get outright swept by OKC.

Cano4prez
Umm how could it be Westbrook when Wade has struggled all post season except for the stretch after he got his knee drained? If that doesnt sound fishy to you then nobody is going to be able to change your mind. Wade has dropped off in a matter of weeks, this doesnt happen without a severe athletic decline, which is either a result of injury or natural regression.

This, Miami fans have been complaining about Wade's struggles throughout most of the playoffs. And lol at the OP "on the verge of getting swept" it's been one game

tht_one_guy
06-14-2012, 02:06 PM
btw, I am a Laker fan, and I don't mean to appear like I'm somehow bandwaggoning on OKC.

OKC beating the Lakers was a very bitter defeat for me, especially because I thought the Lakers had some real opportunities in that series, but lost anyway.

I also like Miami, and I feel like I've consistently stood up for Lebron against all the irrational hate or "hataz" or whatever wtf. I also have a ton of respect for Wade, and what I feel is a real appreciation for his freakish athleticism.

But, I just gotta mention this, because right now I am extremely impressed with OKC, and I'm somewhat amused watching the media try to get it's head around the reality of Durant and Westbrook, 2012.

i just cried a little a LA Laker fan taking up for the OKC Thunder and Westbrook of all people :clap::clap::clap::clap:

BobbyHillSwag
06-14-2012, 02:06 PM
LOL, much worse? Coming from the same guy who couldnt tell how hobbled CP3 was (even though the Spurs and announcers could), I really dont think anyone should take you seriously on these matters.

Once again that old proverb holds true, if Bobby Hill is agreeing with you, maybe you should rethink your stance.

everyone is injured to you, and cp3 was injured and i can tell but that's not the only reason he was getting outplayed by tp. LOL at wade being injured, yall see something cause you want to. Dude is just taking bad shots and isoing the whole time. He's not injured he's just playing stupid and that aint hard to tell.

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 02:07 PM

I'm just making the point that we haven't even seen a really "hot" game from Westbrook in this series yet, but somehow every single sports site on the Internet has some version of the "what's wrong with Wade?" story, whereas none of them have, say, the "Is Westbrook the best point guard in the NBA by far and bar none" story, or the "is Westbrook the most athletic PG in NBA history" story, etc.

Let's give this a couple of days/games to percolate, shall we?

ManRam
06-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Wade was GREAT this regular season when he was playing. Something isn't right. He just doesn't look the same and he's consistently been inconsistent.

I'm glad more people are coming around to Russy though. He gets a lot of hate for a variety of reasons, but he's a tremendous player. He's been better than Wade these playoffs, for sure. And it was neck-and-neck this whole season.

NSJ
06-14-2012, 02:15 PM
This, Miami fans have been complaining about Wade's struggles throughout most of the playoffs. And lol at the OP "on the verge of getting swept" it's been one game

Until you win a game in a series, you're on the verge of getting swept.

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Here is an example of Wade's incredible athleticism. The play in Game 7 when Bass two-hand dunked over him on the fastbreak.

Now, Bass won that encounter and scored. Ok. But if you watch that in slow motion, it's almost freakish how Wade is able to casually come up along side Bass, wait for Bass's jump, in fact wait for Bass to be almost at the rim, and then instantly spring up and elevate to facialize Bass and block the shot.

Bass was ready on that one, throwing it down two handed, because Wade had done the exact same thing to him earlier in the series, and blocked the shot. But that is just one small example. There are just subtle things that Wade does, especially on defense, that are somewhat incredible, especially in terms of quickness, speed and uncanny elevation.

Wade looks fairly healthy. I think what is happening is that teams aren't allowing him to penetrate to the middle as much, they are defending him more effectively. For instance, when Bosh was out, that was when there seemed to be much more problems with Wade, right? Why was that? Because the defenses were able to collapse on him more.

ChicagoJ
06-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Unlike LeBron and maybe durant, Wade is the kind of player at this point in his career where good defense can cause him problems and shut him down. He's not necessarily going to have a great night every night. But, I do expect him to have some good games in the finals.

Jayrich28
Wade excuses r weak he can score 40 tonight then it will be another story tomorrow.
When the finals come players are rarely 100% at this point its put up or shut up....thats y we like the old school players...injuries, flu, etc.they left it on the floor for a chance to hold that trophy

Sssmush
anyways, I wasn't meaning to say that Wade isn't great, I was more commenting on the media response to all this, which I get the feeling is sometimes driven by the shoe and sugar water companies.

Swashcuff
06-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Here is an example of Wade's incredible athleticism. The play in Game 7 when Bass two-hand dunked over him on the fastbreak.

Now, Bass won that encounter and scored. Ok. But if you watch that in slow motion, it's almost freakish how Wade is able to casually come up along side Bass, wait for Bass's jump, in fact wait for Bass to be almost at the rim, and then instantly spring up and elevate to facialize Bass and block the shot.

Bass was ready on that one, throwing it down two handed, because Wade had done the exact same thing to him earlier in the series. There are just subtle things that Wade does, especially on defense, that are somewhat incredible, especially in terms of quickness, speed and uncanny elevation.

Wade looks fairly healthy. I think what is happening is that teams aren't allowing him to penetrate to the middle as much, they are defending him more effectively. For instance, when Bosh was out, that was when there seemed to be much more problems with Wade, right? Why was that? Because the defenses were able to collapse on him more.

That's a sole example based on a rush of adrenaline on the defensive end. That doesn't encompass him being effective with his cross over or elevating with any level of comfort on his jumper. It doesn't take into consideration that on offense he isn't showing the type of explosiveness we've grown to seen from Wade and that he even seems a bit tentative on that end when driving to the hoop.

Wade isn't looking like the player that we're are accustomed seeing and if you base your whole reasoning for saying that he looks fairly healthy on a great block here or there then I think you need to take a much deeper look at his game.

Chronz
06-14-2012, 02:27 PM
everyone is injured to you, and cp3 was injured and i can tell but that's not the only reason he was getting outplayed by tp. LOL at wade being injured, yall see something cause you want to. Dude is just taking bad shots and isoing the whole time. He's not injured he's just playing stupid and that aint hard to tell.
No not everyone, just people who are injured. Try again

Your point is truly idiotic, Wade played that game all year and he never had this much trouble blowing by people and getting lift. Your essentially saying Wade doesnt know how to play anymore even though hes one of the greatest Finals performers of our time and hes never had this much trouble finding ways to score efficiently.

Something doesnt add up so why should we believe you rather than common sense?

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 02:27 PM
That's a sole example based on a rush of adrenaline on the defensive end. That doesn't encompass him being effective with his cross over or elevating with any level of comfort on his jumper. It doesn't take into consideration that on offense he isn't showing the type of explosiveness we've grown to seen from Wade and that he even seems a bit tentative on that end when driving to the hoop.

Wade isn't looking like the player that we're are accustomed seeing and if you base your whole reasoning for saying that he looks fairly healthy on a great block here or there then I think you need to take a much deeper look at his game.

That's fair, you make a good point. I really just wasn't expecting that to be the narrative of the series, that Wade is injured etc.

Going into the series, it was being billed as the battle of the Titans, the decisive showdown, two teams enter, one team leaves, etc. Now we are hearing more and more about Wade not being 100%.

I'm actually rooting for Wade to prove the doubters wrong, and go out there and have some 40 pt games or otherwise light it up.

Chronz
06-14-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm just making the point that we haven't even seen a really "hot" game from Westbrook in this series yet, but somehow every single sports site on the Internet has some version of the "what's wrong with Wade?" story, whereas none of them have, say, the "Is Westbrook the best point guard in the NBA by far and bar none" story, or the "is Westbrook the most athletic PG in NBA history" story, etc.

Let's give this a couple of days/games to percolate, shall we?
Your saying alot more than that, if thats the only message your trying to send then why not say that without calling BS on whats wrong with Wade? Whats wrong with Wade has been a prevalent story all post season, Westbrook has had his ups and downs but hes clearly not declining in athletic ability the way Wade has.

bucketss
06-14-2012, 02:32 PM

another dwade hater, do you even watch the games? you can see he las leg problems to the point hes relying solely on crafty crossovers to get to the bucket

Chronz
06-14-2012, 02:32 PM

Bass was ready on that one, throwing it down two handed, because Wade had done the exact same thing to him earlier in the series, and blocked the shot. But that is just one small example. There are just subtle things that Wade does, especially on defense, that are somewhat incredible, especially in terms of quickness, speed and uncanny elevation.

There are many more plays where he looks sluggish. This is what happens to athletes as they decline or suffer injuries, MJ at age 33 couldnt dunk the way he used to but there would some plays where he looked relatively spry. Wade is the same, he struggled to blow by Brandon Bass that same series.

Again, he hasnt looked like vintage Wade save for a few games after he got his knee drained, how is that not a red flag for you?

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Your saying alot more than that, if thats the only message your trying to send then why not say that without calling BS on whats wrong with Wade? Whats wrong with Wade has been a prevalent story all post season, Westbrook has had his ups and downs but hes clearly not declining in athletic ability the way Wade has.

I call BS on the way that's suddenly become the narrative of the series.

Right after the 7 game Miami/Boston series, the media was immediately talking about this epic showdown for all the marbles between Miami's big 3 and OKC.

Now that it looks like it might be somewhat of an unfair fight, humans vs mutants if you will, it's interesting that the narrative is quickly shifting to the "Wade is not 100%" line. I understand it's necessary in a way, you've built up Wade and especially Lebron into these invincible gods of basketball, and now there's a real chance you might see them just beaten out of hand, or, if they do win some games, you might have to see some truly ridiculous free throw discrepancies, which is almost worse for fan opinion.

What if Wade+Lebron shoot 60 FTs in game 3, and Miami STILL loses because Durant goes off for 55 on 24-26 shooting with 4 FTs? What do you do then? What is the narrative at that point?

k.smith904
06-14-2012, 02:38 PM
As much as I dislike Wade, there's something apparently wrong.

Granted, as agewears on him his style of play will change, but it seems everytime he gets the ball, he goes for the pump fake foul then passes it away.

His play is declining, but he's clearly not at 100%

BobbyHillSwag
06-14-2012, 02:39 PM
No not everyone, just people who are injured. Try again

Your point is truly idiotic, Wade played that game all year and he never had this much trouble blowing by people and getting lift. Your essentially saying Wade doesnt know how to play anymore even though hesthe greatest Ff one of inding inals performers of our time and hes never had this much trouble ways to score efficiently.

Something doesnt add up so why should we believe you rather than common sense?

common sense says you arent using it with this statement smh. He's actually getting defended now. He wont have a good series this year in the finals and if it is cause of injury then so be it lol but at the end of the day they are not gonna say "well wade since you're injured and it's not fair we'll give your team the ring since we know you would play better than this if you were not". It's not gonna happen no matter how many excuses you use. Ok he cant score as efficiently how bout his punk *** get back on defense, is his injury stopping him from doing that? No i dont think it is he rather ***** about a phantom foul he is not getting. If he actually got back on defense in transition it would put his team in a better position to win. Now is his "injury" an excuse for that?

Swashcuff
06-14-2012, 02:39 PM
That's fair, you make a good point. I really just wasn't expecting that to be the narrative of the series, that Wade is injured etc.

Going into the series, it was being billed as the battle of the Titans, the decisive showdown, two teams enter, one team leaves, etc. Now we are hearing more and more about Wade not being 100%.

I'm actually rooting for Wade to prove the doubters wrong, and go out there and have some 40 pt games or otherwise light it up.

I think we have come to expect this best of the best players even though they aren't 100%. Guys like Wade, Kobe etc play through injuries that would have other guys out for weeks and still are able to raise their level of play. In Wade's case especially given the fact that he's been so tremendously good in finals in the past that we tend to think he's a super human or something. I mean even the great LeBron got gassed as last season progressed and he's one of the most athletic players that we've ever seen in league history.

I still remain with the belief however that Wade will come good this finals.

RiLoc
06-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Wade had his knee drained, you don't get your knee drained when healthy. Has he played poorly this playoffs compared to last year:

Playoffs: 2011 v 2012

2011 2012
MPG 39.4 39.3
PPG 24.5 22.7
eFG% .504 .476
RPG 7.1 4.4
REB% 11.0 7.6
APG 4.4 4.3
PER 26.3 22.1
WS/48 .216 .164

Either he's just playing bad, he's declining fast or an injury is effecting his performance. That's why people are talking about it.

Is Westbrook awesome? Yes. I'm not sure who is saying anything bad, outside his PG decision making, about Westbrook. Every professional commentator I've heard is more up on Westbrook than ever before.

And Miami is already looking like they're on the verge of getting swept.How-so? The Thunder came in off 5 days rest, Heat came off 2 days rest plus travel to OKC and the Thunder have a crazy home crowd but still didn't blow out Miami in game one. I just don't see how that equates to "Miami is already looking like they're on the verge of getting swept."

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 02:47 PM
There are many more plays where he looks sluggish. This is what happens to athletes as they decline or suffer injuries, MJ at age 33 couldnt dunk the way he used to but there would some plays where he looked relatively spry. Wade is the same, he struggled to blow by Brandon Bass that same series.

Again, he hasnt looked like vintage Wade save for a few games after he got his knee drained, how is that not a red flag for you?

well, I think that getting a knee drained is a lot like getting an ankle drained. There's some soreness, some contusion, it's banged up a bit or sore from a 7 game series. It's just some advanced maintenance to reduce inflammation. I'm sure they also take aspirin or ibuprofen.

I don't think that Wade has any cartiledge damage or any ligament tears in his knee. He might be fatigued, a bit worn down, bruised, some tendinitis, something like that. But objectively he seems to be healthy, even if his numbers are off a bit, which could have something to do with defenses and the Bosh situation.

btw, I had to LoL at the ESPN chart showing Wade's "decline" in the playoffs.

The column for the first series was like 50% shooting or something. The next column was like 47%, but it was 20% shorter than the first column. The third column was 44% I think, and that was another 20% shorter. It made it look like Wade had this truly dramatic decline, but in reality just his shooting percentage is down 6% in one series from another. From my numbers (which might be slightly off), he still has an overall playoff FG pct of 47%, but ESPNs chart made it seem like was in total decline or something.

Max.This
06-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Ok?

. Probably the most satisfying thing about seeing the HEAT lose is looking at D12 responses

blahblahyoutoo
06-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Seriously, we've been talking about this for weeks, if not months, the fact that Russell Westbrook is outlandishly athletic, unbelievably athletic and fast, and an incredible scorer. It's hard to put into words how effective he is at PG or wherever he is on the court.

Miami fans and East Coasters in general have largely scoffed at Westbrook's talents and potential impact. One or two PSDrs even sigged me because I suggested that Westbrook was almost "Jordan-esque" in some ways.

NOW, Miami got to see Westbrook for ONE GAME and we are getting this increasing avalanche of media "talk" about how "Something must be wrong with Wade. There's no injury report, and nobody is saying anything, but this just can't be happening. Something must be wrong with Wade."

Uh, here is what is wrong: Westbrook. And Miami is already looking like they're on the verge of getting swept. And guess what? You haven't even seen the full "Westbrook effect." He actually played very so-so in that game 1, was looking kind of tight and out of synch, and missed a lot of shots that usually go right in. Meanwhile, Battier and Chalmers were shooting like 8-8 on 3s in the first and second quarters, which I'm guessing is somewhat unusual.

This looks to me like Miami and the Big Three 100% healthy and at full strength, the ECF champions. Put up or shut up. I don't see any need for excuses. Ready or not, here it comes, Game 2.

i don't see how we're on the "verge of getting swept" when we were in control of the game for a good 3 quarters and 1 loss on the road.

blahblahyoutoo
06-14-2012, 03:45 PM
:facepalm:

wade is not 100%, you dont get your knee drained of you are 100%. Nothing like having an uninformed opinion.

not only that, bosh doesn't come off the bench if he's 100%.

Chronz
06-14-2012, 04:33 PM
well, I think that getting a knee drained is a lot like getting an ankle drained. There's some soreness, some contusion, it's banged up a bit or sore from a 7 game series. It's just some advanced maintenance to reduce inflammation. I'm sure they also take aspirin or ibuprofen.

Reducing inflammation and removing fluids are an underlying symptom of a greater problem, who knows what state his knee is in, all I know is its played a significant factor in his diminished state, even if you disagree then you can only surmise that hes declined sharply in a matter of a few weeks. There is definitely no chance that hes still the same guy. He wouldnt be so reliant on his health if that were true.

I don't think that Wade has any cartiledge damage or any ligament tears in his knee. He might be fatigued, a bit worn down, bruised, some tendinitis, something like that. But objectively he seems to be healthy, even if his numbers are off a bit, which could have something to do with defenses and the Bosh situation.

Fatigue? This was the lowest burden hes carried in his career, the team rested him before the playoffs and throughout the regular season.

His numbers arent off abit, they have DRASTICALLY declined.
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=22525428&postcount=30

If its Bosh then its another sign of decline/injury because it would mean hes more reliant on him than hes ever been in the past, if you look at his production over the last 2 years and last years playoffs, his production increases without Bosh on the court. Why would this year be so different?

And remember he never had someone the caliber of Bosh the years he was losing in R1 and he never looked this bad. He has never suffered such a drastic dropoff in efficiency from the regular season to the playoffs ashe has this year, well except the other year he was playing with an injured shoulder.

btw, I had to LoL at the ESPN chart showing Wade's "decline" in the playoffs.

The column for the first series was like 50% shooting or something. The next column was like 47%, but it was 20% shorter than the first column. The third column was 44% I think, and that was another 20% shorter. It made it look like Wade had this truly dramatic decline, but in reality just his shooting percentage is down 6% in one series from another. From my numbers (which might be slightly off), he still has an overall playoff FG pct of 47%, but ESPNs chart made it seem like was in total decline or something.
Basic ESPN channels dont do a good enough job of encapsulating someones statistical worth. His advanced stats have suffered immensely

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Reducing inflammation and removing fluids are an underlying symptom of a greater problem, who knows what state his knee is in, all I know is its played a significant factor in his diminished state, even if you disagree then you can only surmise that hes declined sharply in a matter of a few weeks. There is definitely no chance that hes still the same guy. He wouldnt be so reliant on his health if that were true.

Fatigue? This was the lowest burden hes carried in his career, the team rested him before the playoffs and throughout the regular season.

His numbers arent off abit, they have DRASTICALLY declined.
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=22525428&postcount=30

If its Bosh then its another sign of decline/injury because it would mean hes more reliant on him than hes ever been in the past, if you look at his production over the last 2 years and last years playoffs, his production increases without Bosh on the court. Why would this year be so different?

And remember he never had someone the caliber of Bosh the years he was losing in R1 and he never looked this bad. He has never suffered such a drastic dropoff in efficiency from the regular season to the playoffs ashe has this year, well except the other year he was playing with an injured shoulder.

Basic ESPN channels dont do a good enough job of encapsulating someones statistical worth. His advanced stats have suffered immensely

well, maybe Wade is in total decline and the Miami "Big 3" was just a flash in the pan. I really didn't want that to be the narrative of this (CLASSIC) NBA finals, but that seems to be what you're insisting on.

Sssmush
06-14-2012, 04:56 PM
anyway, blah blah blah we can all talk our ***es off, but oops, look out, here comes OKC for game 2 and Miami is going to have to play the game, one way or the other, they have to show up.

blahblahyoutoo
06-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Until you win a game in a series, you're on the verge of getting swept.

that's like saying a week old newborn baby with no congenital defects is on the "verge of dying" because he/she's already lost a week of their life.
:rolleyes:

smith&wesson
06-14-2012, 05:05 PM
westbrook is a great talent no one can say that he isnt. but wade is not 100% and its obvious.

naps
06-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Miami fans talked bad about westbrook? When? I am a Heat fan and I defend westy as much as the biggest OKC fan here. I haven't seen any Heat fan talk trash on Westy.

And Miami on the verge of getting swept after game 1 in which they had control over more than half the time? Seriously?

And Miami big three is 100%?? Bosh just got back after missing the entire playoffs. Wade has had his knee drained in these playoffs and has no lift on his knees whatsoever.

Stop being mad just because your team is out fishing. It's not Miami's fault that Kobe doesn't share the ball.

timz-a-changin
06-14-2012, 05:21 PM
I truly believe the Thunder have the better team and will win the series. As for Wade, I feel the problem is that in an interview during the game, he spoke about how the Heat are James team and he is a better player.

It was said on the Heat's first title run (with Mourning) that wade takes the floor every night and believes that he is the best player on the floor. Now, he is forced to take a back seat to James and not be as agressive. He is now searching for his time. In my opinion, Wade has a inate competitive, killer mentality. James has yet to prove that and is now holding back Wade from being Wade.

I am not a Heat fan, and I want the Thunder to win. I am not a homer. Wade is the the Wade of old.

I say trade him to Sacramento for Tyreke Evans that the number 5 pick.

Let Wade be Wade put the preassure on his shoulders as he has in the past. Wade did win a ring on his own. He didnt need James before. In case you couldnt tell, I like the Kings.

justinnum1
06-14-2012, 05:25 PM
I truly believe the Thunder have the better team and will win the series. As for Wade, I feel the problem is that in an interview during the game, he spoke about how the Heat are James team and he is a better player.

It was said on the Heat's first title run (with Mourning) that wade takes the floor every night and believes that he is the best player on the floor. Now, he is forced to take a back seat to James and not be as agressive. He is now searching for his time. In my opinion, Wade has a inate competitive, killer mentality. James has yet to prove that and is now holding back Wade from being Wade.

I am not a Heat fan, and I want the Thunder to win. I am not a homer. Wade is the the Wade of old.

I say trade him to Sacramento for Tyreke Evans that the number 5 pick.

Let Wade be Wade put the preassure on his shoulders as he has in the past. Wade did win a ring on his own. He didnt need James before. In case you couldnt tell, I like the Kings.

Worst trade i have seen on PSD, and i have seen some awful ****.

BALLER R
06-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Kobe won a championship on a bad knee. Just saying

justinnum1
06-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Kobe won a championship on a bad knee. Just saying

kobe has a jump shot and his knee doesnt affect that, wade's game is attacking the rim and an injured knee is obviosuly affecting him. still can be done tho

wade has 2 big game in this series, hopefully that will be enough, but bosh needs to step it up, like 20/10 numbers...

Missing56&33
06-14-2012, 06:15 PM

Wade is clearly not 100% .....he feels better on some nights than others. The lift and finish is just not there. He can play better than this, he is better than this....we've seen it. He missed two game winners against the Knicks and Boston that normally goes down.

Its obvious his lift is not there.

Missing56&33
06-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Not to mention the missed FT's....very un D-Wade like.

WadeKobe
06-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Umm how could it be Westbrook when Wade has struggled all post season except for the stretch after he got his knee drained? If that doesnt sound fishy to you then nobody is going to be able to change your mind. Wade has dropped off in a matter of weeks, this doesnt happen without a severe athletic decline, which is either a result of injury or natural regression. You tell me which sounds most realistic.

Sanity! Sanity! Oh, how you are a rare and special treat on PSD. Oh, how I love you, sanity.