PDA

View Full Version : "We are HOPELESSLY Outgunned"

PackinHeat
06-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Tired of hearing this bullsh*t from Heat "fans." We have two top 10 league players. OKC only has one. (Durant)

BUCK UP AND GET READY FOR A COUPLE HEAT WINS THESE NEXT GAMES.

gotoHcarolina52
06-13-2012, 07:20 PM
:guns:

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Tired of hearing this bullsh*t from Heat "fans." We have two top 10 league players. OKC only has one. (Durant)

Right on, btw, westbrook is top 10 the way he has played in these playoffs.

If miami plays miami heat defense all 48 we will win

Jazzgear
06-13-2012, 07:34 PM
Yeah, well last I checked those same two Superstars got beat (last year) by 1 Superstar (Dirk) and bunch of role players. This OKC team is superior to that Dallas team..... So you better buckle up -- it could get real ugly:rolleyes:

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Yeah, well last I checked those same two Superstars got beat (last year) by 1 Superstar (Dirk) and bunch of role players. This OKC team is superior to that Dallas team..... So you better buckle up -- it could get real ugly:rolleyes:

thanks einstein

Slug3
06-13-2012, 07:54 PM
I don't care who we play. If this team can play D like I know and seen them play I know we can beat anyone. I just don't know how much effort they will give us.

unleashthebeast
06-13-2012, 10:20 PM
:dance: love it man, let's go get it!

flashwade03
06-13-2012, 11:29 PM
DEFENSE wins championships !!!

mania03
06-13-2012, 11:50 PM
straight up thats the attitude I wanna ****in hear :clap:

honestly bunch of people crying in this forum on why Wade isn't performing and all but it all starts from the defensive end - it wasn't good enough. I believe the coaching staff will have a better game plan in game 2 in limiting KD and Westbrook.

I thought this small ball lineup was working for the first half at least but I don't know what happen after lol. I wouldn't be surprised if Bosh gets to start.

Anyways guys chill out we got Lebron ****in James and DWade enjoy it while it lasts cause we wont be seeing to many NBA Finals appearance once they gone. Yeah we all want to see them win but getting all EMO and **** is ridiculous.

PackinHeat
06-14-2012, 12:57 AM
:guns:

Rock on.

Right on, btw, westbrook is top 10 the way he has played in these playoffs.

If miami plays miami heat defense all 48 we will win

F*ckin A'!

straight up thats the attitude I wanna ****in hear :clap:

honestly bunch of people crying in this forum on why Wade isn't performing and all but it all starts from the defensive end - it wasn't good enough. I believe the coaching staff will have a better game plan in game 2 in limiting KD and Westbrook.

I thought this small ball lineup was working for the first half at least but I don't know what happen after lol. I wouldn't be surprised if Bosh gets to start.

Anyways guys chill out we got Lebron ****in James and DWade enjoy it while it lasts cause we wont be seeing to many NBA Finals appearance once they gone. Yeah we all want to see them win but getting all EMO and **** is ridiculous.

This!

Sear this image into your minds, naysayer and haters:

http://i47.tinypic.com/6f5kxk.gif

gotoHcarolina52
06-14-2012, 01:05 AM
This is my favorite active thread in the Heat forum. Let's do this ****.

Blow these mother****ers out!

Shkelqim
06-14-2012, 02:25 AM
Chalmers needs to play a little bit more, for a while Durant made their run when Miami went big with leBron/Wade at PG. Stupid move. Chalmers is a huge factor to spacing with his 3's. He needs to play most of the game.

Jazzgear
06-14-2012, 06:39 AM
This is my favorite active thread in the Heat forum. Let's do this ****.

Blow these mother****ers out!

I'll be sure to check back in here after tonight's game (if Heat lose) -- and check your pulse then:D

DeRaptor95
06-14-2012, 08:42 AM

:clap::clap::clap: LETS GO #HEAT

PackinHeat
06-14-2012, 09:54 AM
I'll be sure to check back in here after tonight's game (if Heat lose) -- and check your pulse then:D

What, are you such a loser that you have to troll the Heat boards? Go back to Utah. Oh right, the Jazz have never won a ring.

Quietmoney
06-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Not here to trol but I can tell you guys what the issue is with your team right now... It's the same reason you were able to beat the Knicks in five games... It's called injuries. But of other teams can't use it as an excuse, then neither can the Heat. Wade is hurting and so is Bosh. Do you guys really think if Bosh was anywhere near his old self that he would be coming off the bench? And do you really think that Wade would have problems splitting defenders if he could make the cuts that he made a living off of? For 2yrs now my Knicks have been dealing with substantial injuries in the playoffs but no one says anything about it. They just say how the Knicks weren't good enough. Well I'll tell you guys this, if the Heat lose, just man up to the lost and regroup next year. Don't play the blame game.

Bring The Heat
06-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Not here to trol but I can tell you guys what the issue is with your team right now... It's the same reason you were able to beat the Knicks in five games... It's called injuries. But of other teams can't use it as an excuse, then neither can the Heat. Wade is hurting and so is Bosh. Do you guys really think if Bosh was anywhere near his old self that he would be coming off the bench? And do you really think that Wade would have problems splitting defenders if he could make the cuts that he made a living off of? For 2yrs now my Knicks have been dealing with substantial injuries in the playoffs but no one says anything about it. They just say how the Knicks weren't good enough. Well I'll tell you guys this, if the Heat lose, just man up to the lost and regroup next year. Don't play the blame game.

Sorry to burst your bubble but even with all your knicks healthy, you still were going to lose that series... Don't fool yourself

billsftw
06-14-2012, 09:41 PM
What, are you such a loser that you have to troll the Heat boards? Go back to Utah. Oh right, the Jazz have never won a ring.

Utah haven't won anything mate. Get it right.

PackinHeat
06-14-2012, 11:59 PM
How you like that ROAD WIN, you motherf*ckin haters, trolls, and disgruntled fans of other teams? EAT IT.

:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::s peechless::speechless:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap:

PackinHeat
06-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Like I said earlier:

THE NIGHT IS ALWAYS

DARKEST BEFORE THE HEAT

Get cocky for one sec and D.Wade and BronBron will knock you on your azz.

PackinHeat
06-17-2012, 11:34 PM
SPEECHLESS!!!! Thrilling game tonight :clap:

:speechless::speechlessspeechless::speechless::spe echless::speechless: