PDA

View Full Version : can the heat win game 2?

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-13-2012, 03:45 PM
ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer
LeBron: "When we're attacking the rim we're at our best."
4 minutes ago

yes.
and they will.

people forget that we led half time, and had a horrible second half because of an easy fix.
wade just simply wasnt attacking. unless he has a mental injury, there is absolutely no excuse.
relentlessly attack, if u dont see an opening, ball movement will help.

jacking up shots should be the last thing.

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 03:48 PM
better shot selection, better defense, dont allow them to rape us in the paint and out rebound, lets go!

JNoel
06-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Keep them to a jump shooting team, slide your feet and take charges

gotoHcarolina52
06-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Attack. Attack. Attack some more.

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Attack. Attack. Attack some more.

atacar a hijo de puta, ¡ataca!

kntresistheheat
06-13-2012, 04:15 PM
In order to win game 2 (which I'm sure we will) we have to attack the basket, rebound, don't let Westbrook control the game, and finally use our full 8 man rotation!

Rain 816
06-13-2012, 04:56 PM
We showed great energy and effort first half....if we can do it for 48 mins we should win.

beasted86
06-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Of course the HEAT can win Game 2.

I'd really like Bosh to be a ton more aggressive in Game 2. Without Wade attacking the basket we need ways to get their guys in foul trouble and ways for the HEAT to get easy points. Right now we don't need him to be a spot up 3PT shooter. We also don't need Wade shooting jumpers.

We have enough talent to win, it's all in the game plan and mindset of the players.

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Of course the HEAT can win Game 2.

I'd really like Bosh to be a ton more aggressive in Game 2. Without Wade attacking the basket we need ways to get their guys in foul trouble and ways for the HEAT to get easy points. Right now we don't need him to be a spot up 3PT shooter. We also don't need Wade shooting jumpers.

We have enough talent to win, it's all in the game plan and mindset of the players.
this quote kind of miffed me

More Bosh: "If I do start, I'll make a concerted effort to really play my game & be aggressive every time I touch ball."

wtf does that mean? whether he is coming off the bench or starting(he prob will start next game) he should agressive, watching him airball that 5 footer instead of trying to dunk that ****, that play said it all. At the very least he needs to out play collison this time, block out and dont allow collision to get 5 more offensive rebounds than bosh.

beasted86
06-13-2012, 08:26 PM
I really don't know WTF I was watching with Bosh on defense. I hope Spoelstra and the rest of the coaches go over the game film with him.

At least 6 or 7 times in the game the HEAT get back on defense and somehow Bosh was matched up with Fisher, Sefalosha or Cook. Like seriously, is he still injured? why do they refuse to have him defend and box out Collison? Are they afraid he's going to reinjure himself? I don't get it.

What game exactly are we "saving" Bosh for? Sometimes I want to kill Spoesltra and the coaching staff.

kntresistheheat
06-13-2012, 09:40 PM
The man should be starting by now! He will be more in a flow as the game goes along. Battier, haslem, miller, and the rest of the guys are better energy guys coming off the bench and playing against OKC second unit.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-13-2012, 09:55 PM
yes we can. more contributions from bosh please, and start him also. step up wade because lebron may do another 4th quarter disappearing act. lebron, dont be intimidated at the 4th quarter. dominate! guard durant! role players, step up! spo, make a play, offensively and defensively! make an adjustment! push the tempo! play d for 48 mins! make them a jumpshooting team! no chucking shots! attack the rim!

if bosh didn't start, spo is truly an idiot. it's like playing eddie house only at game 6 of finals when we are at a brink of elimination.

flashwade03
06-13-2012, 11:31 PM
of course we can ..id rather play bad the whole 1st half than the 2nd half ..just look at game 1 ..we were up by as much as 13 ..if the opposite happen in game 1 we wouldve won by 2 points ..

Jonathan2323
06-14-2012, 12:55 AM
There needs to be an all out assault on the rim by the big 3 don't settle for jump shots.

DeRaptor95
06-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Lebron finally realizes what their strenght is :clap::clap:
TIme for dominance

justinnum1
06-14-2012, 09:17 AM
There needs to be an all out assault on the rim by the big 3 don't settle for jump shots.

Yep, not sure hwy its taken 2 years for them to figure this out but better late than never.

MTL_123
06-14-2012, 10:34 AM
the only thing that is stoping us from winning game 2 is lebron and wade if they attack all game long were winning if they start shooting long jumpshots and try and play hero ball were losing.

justinnum1
06-14-2012, 10:47 AM
the only thing that is stoping us from winning game 2 is lebron and wade if they attack all game long were winning if they start shooting long jumpshots and try and play hero ball were losing.

thats will help, but the defense needs to be a lot better imo.

blahblahyoutoo
06-14-2012, 03:52 PM
i'm hopeful. i read that wade is going to attack more, which is where i think he will be most effective this series since i don't have faith in his outside shot.

notice in game 1, where when he got by his main defender, the double had to come, opening up bosh and others for open shots.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-15-2012, 01:31 AM
..and we won lol

series tied 1-1.

shoulda won this comfortably. horrible turnovers late by dwade. shouldnt be dribbling in traffic at all..

justinnum1
06-15-2012, 01:33 AM
..and we won lol

series tied 1-1.

shoulda won this comfortably. horrible turnovers late by dwade. shouldnt be dribbling in traffic at all..

only had 6 seconds to get the ball over half court,, spo should have called the 2nd timeout to get the ball over half court.

TylerSL
06-15-2012, 01:34 AM
yes

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-15-2012, 01:40 AM
only had 6 seconds to get the ball over half court,, spo should have called the 2nd timeout to get the ball over half court.

true true. its ok tho.. we still won.

loved dwade's aggressiveness and lebrons killer instinct.

they should comfortably win in miami next 2 games.
hopefully.