PDA

View Full Version : Isiah Thomas got blackballed from the Dream Team and he deserved it

AsfanSince99
06-13-2012, 01:30 PM
We'll learn first hand tonight in the Dream Team documentary why Magic, Jordan, Pippen, and others didn't want Isiah on the Dream Team.

I liked Isiah as a player, he was the Allen Iverson of the 80's. However, he just got too big for his britches. In Jordan's 1st All-Star game, Isiah conspired to keep the exciting and popular Jordan from getting the ball. So classless.

And Magic's suppose to be his best friend, yet, he spread rumors when Magic got hiv that he may be gay? What a backstabbing POS! I lost all respect for that clown after I heard that. I had a friend like that in high school, always had to be most popular and would step on everyone else to get to the top. He ended up being a big loser. Anyway, glad to see Isiah flop with the knicks and again at FIU. Karma's a bicth, you get what you put out there.

Can't wait to see what else is revealed in tonight's Dream Team documentary that we didn't know about.

Hawkeye15
06-13-2012, 01:33 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=728483