PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade Free Pass

Jemikz9Clutch
06-13-2012, 01:30 PM
i dont post that much during the season because i know we'll be at the playoffs. i only make posts now because we are at the finals, where the real business starts. but dont get me wrong guys. i love our team and been supporting them and criticize for their lack of performance (sorry, just my nature to win and demanding excellence).

i love wade as much as the next guy here, but as of late, he's playing like he doesn't care or really like an old guy. if he's injured, he should take care of that early on because it's hurting his game and the team. a lot of us really getting pissed of him and you guys know that.

i would thank him for bringing us our 1st championship trophy. but as we chase for more larry o'brien trophies, do we still have to give him a free pass? me, not anymore especially we're chasing championships here, and right at this moment. but if we dont have an intention to win more rings, i'd still give him a pass.

what are your thoughts?

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 01:33 PM
He is injured, he needs suregery. IF he is not injured and this is him declining, wow.

but i would bet money wade gets suregery after this season, even if we dont hear about till months later. Its obvious the guy is no himself, the only thing pissing me off is him trying to do to much, like taking the hardest shots ever, you are not a 3 pt shooter wade, stop ****ing chucking. Durant is a better scorer than anyone on our team, and its like our start feel they need to compete with durant. Very dissapointing first game performance from wade, still time for him to turn it around but we need a 30 point performance from him on 50%+ shooting in game 2. and quit *****ing to the refs, he has really tuend into a diva out there, worst part is he is my favorite player and i know he is capable of so much more.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-13-2012, 01:52 PM
^^ so are you giving him his free pass?

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 01:57 PM
^^ so are you giving him his free pass?

No, he is one of the main reasons we lost game 1 and his play is pissing me off, but i understand that he is most likely injured. I am more worried about our defense and the fact that we have no answer to stop kd or westbrick.

if wade is hurt, he is hurt, it sucks, but it is what it is, i just wish he would stop shooting the ball outside the paint. This series is not over but it will be unless wade steps it up and our defense does too.

Mixeditup1
06-13-2012, 04:56 PM
I just think the Heat shouldn't have got Bosh to go along with those two. From an outsiders standpoint, I think Riley should have found other pieces to make the team as a whole stronger. But then again who knew Mike Miller wouldn't pan out for you guys.

Slug3
06-13-2012, 05:57 PM
I don't think anyone will give him a free pass. Remember it's not what have you done for me but what have you done for me lately.

beasted86
06-13-2012, 07:48 PM
I just think the Heat shouldn't have got Bosh to go along with those two. From an outsiders standpoint, I think Riley should have found other pieces to make the team as a whole stronger. But then again who knew Mike Miller wouldn't pan out for you guys.

Who are these players we should have signed with the $16M Bosh is making?

I don't expect you to respond to this at all though. Most fans post about our 2010 free agency and "what we should have done" without any regard or thought to a realistic scenario that could have taken place.

But anyone who says that I just wish for once on this site people would give me something... anything actually... say we could have signed Hawyood and Scola... say something, just don't post "you should have signed someone else... but I'm not sure who was available, and I don't know anything about the salary cap" :rolleyes:

Mixeditup1
06-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Who are these players we should have signed with the $16M Bosh is making?

I don't expect you to respond to this at all though. Most fans post about our 2010 free agency and "what we should have done" without any regard or thought to a realistic scenario that could have taken place.

But anyone who says that I just wish for once on this site people would give me something... anything actually... say we could have signed Hawyood and Scola... say something, just don't post "you should have signed someone else... but I'm not sure who was available, and I don't know anything about the salary cap" :rolleyes:

lol sensitive much? I'm not a Heat fan... But all I hear about LBJ and the Heat are how "he doesn't have enough pieces" and nobody is helping him out. But lets say JJ Redick and whichever PF you want... I should have prefaced my comment.

flashwade03
06-13-2012, 09:22 PM
i think wade is injured but they just dont want to show it ..
lebron is brave enough to tell wade`s face to stop that jump shots or whats he doin on those turnovers but he didnt ..i think the whole team knows it too ..im expecting wade will give his all when were down 3-2 cos theres no tomorrow then ..but not now i think ..we know what wade can do if he is 100%..

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 09:42 PM
i think wade is injured but they just dont want to show it ..
lebron is brave enough to tell wade`s face to stop that jump shots or whats he doin on those turnovers but he didnt ..i think the whole team knows it too ..im expecting wade will give his all when were down 3-2 cos theres no tomorrow then ..but not now i think ..we know what wade can do if he is 100%..

I agree, he is injured, heat would never admit it, but i expect to hear about him getting surgery shortly after the finals is over. In the meantime, he needs to focus his energy on defense, setting others up, and attacking the rim(drawing fouls). What he absolutley can not do is take jump shots outside the paint, im sure he takes those shots becuause thats what OKC defense is giving him and it is not ver taxking on his body, but they are such low % shots. What happened to the base line cuts? the movement off the ball?

wade, bron, and bosh need to do a lot more pick and rolls together and get guys the ball moving towards the rim.

JC_
06-13-2012, 11:35 PM
I agree, he is injured, heat would never admit it, but i expect to hear about him getting surgery shortly after the finals is over. In the meantime, he needs to focus his energy on defense, setting others up, and attacking the rim(drawing fouls). What he absolutley can not do is take jump shots outside the paint, im sure he takes those shots becuause thats what OKC defense is giving him and it is not ver taxking on his body, but they are such low % shots. What happened to the base line cuts? the movement off the ball?

wade, bron, and bosh need to do a lot more pick and rolls together and get guys the ball moving towards the rim.

He needs to get his mind right more than anything for this series. Telling himself and everyone that he's a winner doesn't seem to be helping. He looks like he's mentally in pain which is probably from his injury+all the ******** (media, loser fans etc). If he can somehow clear his mind he will light **** up like he all of a sudden did against the Pacers.

If Wade can break through the ******** this will be a finals to remember.

beasted86
06-14-2012, 06:09 PM
lol sensitive much? I'm not a Heat fan... But all I hear about LBJ and the Heat are how "he doesn't have enough pieces" and nobody is helping him out. But lets say JJ Redick and whichever PF you want... I should have prefaced my comment.

Sorry man, It's not a personal attack on you, its just that every single person says this can never give me a realistic answer and I'm just annoyed by it. I wish for one time someone would say "You should have signed _____ instead of ______".

Anway...

JJ Reddick was signed for $6.75M in 2010, and Chris Bosh signed for $14.5M just for reference in case you didn't know. So when you add "and whichever PF you want" that "whichever PF" guy would have to make $7.75M or less to basically fall under your initial comment 'We should have signed other players instead of Bosh".

Excluding the total scrubs, these are the PFs who signed for $7.75M or less in the summer of 2010:

Tyrus Thomas $6.6M
Al Harrington $5.76M
Drew Gooden $5.7M
Channing Frye $5.2M
Amir Johnson $5.0M
Hakim Warrick $4.25M

Just my take, but I don't think the combined impact of JJ Reddick + any one of those players listed above is better than Bosh.

Underdogz∞
06-14-2012, 07:14 PM
DWADE gets a free pass from me.

Thats my boy :D

Spoelstra does not. Nothing anyone says will change that. I blame Spo for almost every Heat loss.

justinnum1
06-14-2012, 07:16 PM
DWADE gets a free pass from me.

Thats my boy :D

Spoelstra does not. Nothing anyone says will change that. I blame Spo for almost every Heat loss.

at least you admit your a spo hater lol

Underdogz∞
06-14-2012, 07:32 PM
at least you admit your a spo hater lol

Yea I like him as an assistant but I think he gets ZERO motivation out of this team and thats what I think they lack most!!!

Jemikz9Clutch
06-15-2012, 01:31 AM
^^ wow dude. You're something.

Well eventhough we won game 2, that doesnt mean he's off the hook. I think he should get his free pass when we got 3 more wins in this series. One winning game of good performance aint enough. And the same goes to the rest of the team.