PDA

View Full Version : Durant will be the true heir apparent to Michael Jordan

NYSpirit1
06-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Different positions, different type of player, but the same traits remain.

Durant is incredibly clutch, he's won three straight scoring titles and the other areas of his game should come along. He's just 23 years old. He's fearless. He's the ultimate team leader at this age. He literally has all the qualities to be the best in the NBA for years to come.

If he wins his first Finals, he'll be on his way to trying to match Jordan's potentially most impressive feat - never losing a Finals.

That's something Kobe or LeBron will never be able to say.

And by the way, LeBron NEVER has had that kind of showing Durant had in the Finals ever. And people blame LeBron's first Finals loss on him being 23. Durant is the same age, acting like a seasoned veteran. In Durant's first Finals game, he looked as comfortable as if it was game 1 of the NBA season.

It's funny because people have looked towards LeBron for all this time to get it done and Durant has quietly come up the ranks in the NBA to develop into the elite of the elite.

Chronz
06-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Nobody blamed Bron losing because of his age, what are you talking about?

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Troll thread.

Please Close.

GSWFanInLA
06-12-2012, 11:47 PM
LMAO @ this thread.

I can't believe ur talking about this when they only played one game.

Hoopsadvocate
06-12-2012, 11:48 PM
WHy is this guy spaming all these stupid threads?? nobody cares about ur opinion enough to make threads for every thought that comes up in ur head. just post in the game thread where people can simply pass through and ignore it.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Troll.

Mixeditup1

Durant is incredibly clutch, he's won three straight scoring titles and the other areas of his game should come along. He's just 23 years old. He's fearless. He's the ultimate team leader at this age. He literally has all the qualities to be the best in the NBA for years to come.

If he wins his first Finals, he'll be on his way to trying to match Jordan's potentially most impressive feat - never losing a Finals.

And by the way, LeBron NEVER has had that kind of showing Durant had in the Finals ever. And people blame LeBron's first Finals loss on him being 23. Durant is the same age, acting like a seasoned veteran. In Durant's first Finals game, he looked as comfortable as if it was game 1 of the NBA season.

It's funny because people have looked towards LeBron for all this time to get it done and Durant has quietly come up the ranks in the NBA to develop into the elite of the elite.

But MJ was 1st team defensive player... Were you old enough to even watch MJ lol

LongIslandIcedZ
It was game 1

At home

In a best of seven series

Stop it.

Melo15
06-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Lol, alrighty then.

Swashcuff
06-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Could we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee remove this guys' thread making privileges?

b@llhog24
06-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Lol this guys an *******.

jimm120
06-13-2012, 12:01 AM
and the thing is that he NEVER posts in any of his threads, aside for the initial post...

LA_Raiders
06-13-2012, 12:03 AM
lol,

Ill21
06-13-2012, 12:03 AM
I feel bad that he takes this much effort to create these threads. They are so terrible.

GREATNESS ONE
06-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Never do this but :facepalm:

Leave the legends alone. BE HAPPY

Durant will be the next Durant. (period)

raiderposting
06-13-2012, 12:07 AM
i got the thunder wining the series in 1 wait? its best out of 7, i thought the finals were played like the super bowl. make this thread when its over or if its like 3-0 thunder.

JordansBulls
06-13-2012, 12:08 AM
One game. If Durant wins title then recreate thread.

Chavacano
06-13-2012, 12:10 AM
:yawn:

QueensG
06-13-2012, 12:15 AM
lmao heat fans mad. how is this a troll thread I agree that if Durant stays healthy his whole career he can be the best player of ALL TIME. he can do everything on the court and he's so clutch. so fun to watch young talent like this. his game is amazing! lebron still sucks in the fourth quarter hahaha

ThunderousDemon
06-13-2012, 12:17 AM

Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp.......... Hey NySpirit1 stop with the Slurping

Corndog
06-13-2012, 12:18 AM
But MJ was 1st team defensive player... Were you old enough to even watch MJ lol

He wasn't at 23, infact people questioned his defense early in his career.

Swashcuff
06-13-2012, 12:20 AM
lmao heat fans mad. how is this a troll thread I agree that if Durant stays healthy his whole career he can be the best player of ALL TIME. he can do everything on the court and he's so clutch. so fun to watch young talent like this. his game is amazing! lebron still sucks in the fourth quarter hahaha

I mean seriously this is the kind of garbage threads like these produce. :pity:

GoPacers33
06-13-2012, 12:20 AM
When replying does anyone elses Italicize button a GSW pic lmfao

Swashcuff
06-13-2012, 12:21 AM
He wasn't at 23, infact people questioned his defense early in his career.

The questioned his defensive commitment. No one questioned if he was a good defensive player or not anyone who did would be foolish.

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-13-2012, 12:24 AM
Kobe who? :rolleyes:

majmarcus
06-13-2012, 12:24 AM
Smh @ thread...

QueensG
06-13-2012, 12:30 AM
Okc okc!!!

JC_
06-13-2012, 12:32 AM
One game. If Durant wins title then recreate thread.

No please don't.

Sssmush
06-13-2012, 12:36 AM
OP is right though.

Durant has something amazing, different but in some ways even better than Jordan potentially. He's like a Jordan-Bird-Gervin hybrid or something, with some Dr J thrown in.

Durants shots are like daggers. I can't remember ever seeing a more dangerous and clutch scorer in my life.

Kobe is my favorite player and can be magically clutch at the highest moments of pressure. Durant almost seems like a machine that never makes a mistake or something, it's quite incredible.

TheNumber37
06-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Seriously, the heir to Jordan was Kobe.
The last era was dominated by Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Iverson
This era is Lebron, Wade, Durant, Melo. And of this group KD will win the most.

ArmLaker
06-13-2012, 12:39 AM
Kobe Bryant has been saying HI for the past decade and a half :)

blahblahyoutoo
06-13-2012, 12:43 AM
Troll thread.

Please Close.

i wouldn't call it a troll thread. just a dumb thread.

KB-Pau-DH2012

Melo hasn't done anything in 9 yrs. He has no awards. He doesn't even have any of the accolades that you can boast about to your buddies like scoring titles or all-star game mvps. He doesn't have a single award to his name in 9 yrs. That's sad.

Sinestro
MJ was a better defender and passer

xxplayerxx23
06-13-2012, 12:45 AM
this might be a little premature dont you think?

ThunderousDemon
06-13-2012, 12:45 AM
i wouldn't call it a troll thread. just a dumb thread.

Please explain the difference?

sammid21
06-13-2012, 12:48 AM
Durant has Jordan's grace. He Has a game like Jordan/Reggie miller(sharp shooting) pending him getting better on defense.

Lbj is like magic/Wilkins with better offense/defense. Magics passing ability and Wilkins power game.

MetroMan
06-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Its Only 1 Game.

SirSkyHook
06-13-2012, 12:51 AM
If OP's trolliing this thread Im trolling it lol..... 27pts 11ast 8rebs Greater than 36pts 4ast 8rebs. To truely be compared to Jordan for many he cant get outplayed by his sidekick, lol

Great game though, what was with the flash?

SirSkyHook
06-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Kobe Bryant has been saying HI for the past decade and a half :)

lol, this ^

THE GIPPER
06-13-2012, 12:55 AM
If Miami wins game 2 I am willing to bet money that there will be threads about Lebron becoming the GOAT. If they lose, there will be threads about him being the biggest disappointment ever. This is PSD.

championships
06-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Way to jump the gun.. People currently like durant, Don't make them hate him by saying crap like that

smiddy012
06-13-2012, 01:07 AM
This poster seriously needs to have his thread-making privileges taken away... every other thread in the main is created by him.

nickster16301
06-13-2012, 01:09 AM
I dont know why people give this guy so much **** over this thread....Durant is only 23 and if he plays this way for the rest of this finals, this will be the closest player I have ever seen to MJ...LJ is a great player but he wants have the fame MJ had but doesnt have the will to win that he had. I see that in Durant and Kobe but the only difference is that the Lakers won the first three series more because of Shaq than Kobe. I promise everyone if this team wins multiple championships every single one Durant will be the main reason.

DaSeba5
06-13-2012, 01:10 AM
It's only 1 game. At least wait until the Finals are over.

Sssmush
06-13-2012, 01:32 AM

I'd agree with that. Jordan was great, obviously, and also had a lot of hype behind him.

Kobe is very similar, although different in some interesting ways, but Kobe has dominated for a long time and should be considered to be every bit as impressive as Jordan. In fact, if not for ridiculous, if not Donaghy-corrupt officiating in the Detroit-LA Finals in 04, Kobe would have 6 titles, maybe more, and would also have a 4-peat, which Jordan never had.

This is a different debate, but the point is that after all these years of Kobe, it is foolish to insist that we are "still waiting" for the great heir to the great Jordan, because Kobe's career has been every bit as deep and impressive, and in fact Kobe's longevity and consistency is much greater.

Durant is amazing, we'll have to see if he continues to get better, or if he just wins a couple titles and then gets lazy and becomes a spot up shooter or something.

BullySixChicago
06-13-2012, 01:44 AM

Please let Durant have his own legacy this idea that he is the heir to Michael Jordan is pure fiction.

Durant has his own legacy to make trying to compare him to Michael Jordan wont happen simply because Durant is not going to win every NBA finals he plays in. simply because Rose is going to challenge that run very soon.

hail2skins4life
06-13-2012, 01:46 AM
it is early and only 1 game. but durant really does look like he ready to be the best in the nba for years to come and possibly pass kobe. jordan who knows. but he is ridiculous and absolutely has the killer instinct that i dont think lebron has. thats why i think thunder will win this series. in 5 games.

i really wanna see a real clash between durant and lebron where they both put up in the 40sor even 50s

STL Don
06-13-2012, 01:48 AM
How ridiculous lmao

hail2skins4life
06-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Please let Durant have his own legacy this idea that he is the heir to Michael Jordan is pure fiction.

Durant has his own legacy to make trying to compare him to Michael Jordan wont happen simply because Durant is not going to win every NBA finals he plays in. simply because Rose is going to challenge that run very soon.

kevin durant and derrick rose are not on the same level

THE MTL
06-13-2012, 02:02 AM
On behalf of the Knick fans, STOP MAKING threads!!!!!!!!!!!!! You my friend make some of the most ******** threads I've seen since Jordansbulls! STOP IT! You give us a bad name.

To the rest of the PSD, this is one lone poster and does not in anyway shape or form....represent a Knick fan opinion at all.

THE MTL
06-13-2012, 02:03 AM
I'd agree with that. Jordan was great, obviously, and also had a lot of hype behind him.

Kobe is very similar, although different in some interesting ways, but Kobe has dominated for a long time and should be considered to be every bit as impressive as Jordan. In fact, if not for ridiculous, if not Donaghy-corrupt officiating in the Detroit-LA Finals in 04, Kobe would have 6 titles, maybe more, and would also have a 4-peat, which Jordan never had.

This is a different debate, but the point is that after all these years of Kobe, it is foolish to insist that we are "still waiting" for the great heir to the great Jordan, because Kobe's career has been every bit as deep and impressive, and in fact Kobe's longevity and consistency is much greater.

Durant is amazing, we'll have to see if he continues to get better, or if he just wins a couple titles and then gets lazy and becomes a spot up shooter or something.

Are u kidding me? It was 4-1 Not a game 7, not even a game 6! But nearly a SWEEP!

THE MTL
06-13-2012, 02:06 AM
Btw, Russell Westbrook players a hell of a game. 27pts-8reb-11 assists. Dont give Durant all the credit.

meloman1592
06-13-2012, 02:15 AM
NYSpirit, go away and never return

JJ_JKidd
06-13-2012, 02:15 AM
Why dont we just stop comparing players to great players of the past? Why dont we just let them develop on their own and try to become who they want to be?

There can only be one MJ, one Shaq, one Stockton or whoever! This is the NEW GENERATION of the NBA for chrisake!

Jeez? :facepalm:

meloman1592
06-13-2012, 02:17 AM

Homer alert

naps
What else does this guy need to do to get banned or something? I mean he's been trying hard for so long and MODs are still being lame and not rewarding him. He deserves it. The guy is so clutch at making threads it not even funny. Give him what he deserves.

Shkelqim
Half of these people dont even know wtf they are watching. It's a home game where they havent lost yet. Durant is comfortable there, let's see how the series plays out and these comparisons are ridiculous, NOBODY WILL EVER BE JORDAN.

THE MTL
06-13-2012, 02:21 AM
Ppl also fail to realize that this game was supposed to won by OKC. If they had lost game 1 at home, they would kinda be in trouble amkinf Game 2 and absolute MUST-win.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-13-2012, 03:22 AM
this guy needs to stop making a thread after a thread

DaSeba5
06-13-2012, 03:27 AM
There's going to be a time where there is going to be a passing of the torch from LeBron to Durant where everyone will hate KD. Just like Kobe was hated before LeBron until he won championships with Gasol and Bynum. Now everyone loves him again.

fadahway
06-13-2012, 03:37 AM
Get off his ***** Brutha

Baller1
06-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Comparing him to MJ right now is obviously way too early, but you people bashing this guy sound dumb.

Durant is INCREDIBLE. He has the chance to be an all time great.

basketfan4life
06-13-2012, 04:05 AM
There's going to be a time where there is going to be a passing of the torch from LeBron to Durant where everyone will hate KD. Just like Kobe was hated before LeBron until he won championships with Gasol and Bynum. Now everyone loves him again.

Who is that everyone? The guy is hated to hell still.

King41
06-13-2012, 04:57 AM
jordan is unique epic
/closed

harlequin018
06-13-2012, 05:20 AM
First of all, either address the topic of the thread or just don't post. People who go through the trouble of logging in just to type "Troll", or something equally useless, baffle the mind.

Comparing him to MJ right now is obviously way too early, but you people bashing this guy sound dumb.

Durant is INCREDIBLE. He has the chance to be an all time great.

I completely agree with you. Durant will never be what LeBron is physically. But his skill and his focus are unparalleled. LeBron will put up numbers, maybe even GOAT numbers, but he will never be revered in basketball the same way MJ is. I think Durant has a shot to get to that same pedestal.

Davidgta1
06-13-2012, 06:46 AM
There will never be another Jordan you would know that if you watched him play. Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan that we have but hes still no Jordan.

bucketss
06-13-2012, 08:29 AM
ohh here come the durant hype next jordan everyone!

Dankster
06-13-2012, 08:33 AM
NYSpirit--no offense, but this is one of your sillier threads. And that's saying a lot because you make like 20 new threads daily. It's not fair for anyone aside from maybe Kobe Bryant to be compared to MJ. KD hasn't accomplished anything yet, and while there's a very good chance he will be winning his first title at 23, MJ has 6 of them in 6 attempts.

There are way too many variables- specifically injuries and losing guys to free agency--that Durant hasn't had to worry about up to this point in his career. This conversation should probably be brought back up again in 5-7 years and if KD can accrue at least 3 or 4 titles.

Most people don't even want to speak of Kobe being in the same stratosphere as MJ and Bryant has 5 titles up to this point. Durant shouldn't even be whispered in the same sentence with Jordan at this stage in his career.

Jarvo
06-13-2012, 08:38 AM
"They see me trolling, They hating" :laugh:

06-13-2012, 08:40 AM
give the guy a break lol

psd ain't too happy today

mark1125
06-13-2012, 08:42 AM
I feel bad that he takes this much effort to create these threads. They are so terrible.

I agree, but my guess is that he wants attention and everyone is giving to him. Mods don't shut the troll threads down and posters keep responding. He is probably in his moms basement right now giggling like a schoolgirl.

aussie
06-13-2012, 08:47 AM
no Anthony Davis is the best player that there ever was and will be.....:)

effen5
06-13-2012, 08:52 AM
Who is that everyone? The guy is hated to hell still.

Difference is people respect Kobe's game.

effen5
06-13-2012, 08:53 AM
There will never be another Jordan you would know that if you watched him play. Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan that we have but hes still no Jordan.

Thissssss

Azzacadabra
06-13-2012, 08:56 AM
People *****ing about the thread/insulting the OP count: 13. Unlucky.

miller74
06-13-2012, 09:08 AM
cant some of you dummys realize that there is NO NEXT MICHAEL JORDAN

basketfan4life
06-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Difference is people respect Kobe's game.

that i might agree with.

Hitman21
06-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Melo hasn't done anything in 9 yrs. He has no awards. He doesn't even have any of the accolades that you can boast about to your buddies like scoring titles or all-star game mvps. He doesn't have a single award to his name in 9 yrs. That's sad.

This thread isnt about Melo, but his gold medal says hi

torocan
06-13-2012, 10:30 AM
The only player in the league that has a legitimate right to be compared to Jordan right now is Kobe, and that's because he has 5 rings.

When Lebron/Durant have at LEAST 3 rings, THEN this topic is worth discussing.

Chavacano
06-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I see that in Durant and Kobe but the only difference is that the Lakers won the first three series more because of Shaq than Kobe.

The Lakers back then wouldn't even be in the finals if it weren't for Kobe. Shaq only showed up when they got there. :rolleyes:

There's going to be a time where there is going to be a passing of the torch from LeBron to Durant where everyone will hate KD. Just like Kobe was hated before LeBron until he won championships with Gasol and Odom. Now everyone loves him again.

Fixed. ;)

Chavacano
06-13-2012, 10:57 AM
This thread isnt about Melo, but his gold medal says hi

Kobe says, "you're welcome" :cool:

justinnum1
06-13-2012, 11:00 AM

lol

ChicagoJ
06-13-2012, 11:07 AM
It's a good idea not to compare players to Jordan. It will always happen, but you have to be in Kobe's position to even be in that conversation. Most players never get there.

RLundi
06-13-2012, 11:17 AM
One thing I can agree on is that if Durant never loses a Finals, which may or may not happen, too early to tell, then that will have been a very impressive feat. That's one of the reasons I can't put Kobe in the same breath as Jordan. MJ would never allow his team to lose in the Finals, somehow he just wouldn't. Kobe has already lost twice in the Finals.

So if Durant can pull that off while winning multiple championships, he definitely will have that edge over LeBron and Kobe.

Hawkeye15
06-13-2012, 11:19 AM
I am so done with comparing players to Jordan. Who cares.

rasheed34
06-13-2012, 11:32 AM
You sound like a total poser, all up on KD's tip all of sudden. Get out of here poser.

RowBTrice
06-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Glad I read through this thread. I needed a laugh this morning.

8kobe24
06-13-2012, 11:57 AM
No offense OKC fans but Durant ain't done sh** yet. Can't compare him to Kobe or Jordan just yet when it comes to greatness. If and when okc wins the championship, then I can willingly say that he has surpassed lebron.

dh144498
06-13-2012, 12:55 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

blastmasta26
06-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Why are people always so consumed with finding the "next MJ" or his successor? Just let the players do what they do and enjoy basketball. Every era has its own superstars, why do we want the same thing to happen again and again?

Corndog
06-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Why are people always so consumed with finding the "next MJ" or his successor? Just let the players do what they do and enjoy basketball. Every era has its own superstars, why do we want the same thing to happen again and again?

It's always going to happen, personally when I watched Jordan I thought there would never be another like him. Amazingly one has actually come close with Kobe.

As far as Durant is concerned, I think we could be seeing the next top superstar of his era being born, although that has been the case for more than one game. He has won three scoring titles already. Lebron might be the best all around player, but with his failures in the finals, possibly to continue, people will never remember him in the same light of Jordan, Kobe, and Magic. Those three players all were able to win close games with clutch shooting, something Durant looks capable of and Lebron has failed at.

LongIslandIcedZ
06-13-2012, 02:57 PM
He's the first Kevin Durant. That's it.

Raph12
06-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Durant has more help than any top 10 player in this league

#just saying

Mixeditup1
06-13-2012, 04:49 PM

#just saying

36 points and 17 in the 4th quarter... In crunch time... 3x Scoring Champ... 0 MVP's... :D

#Always excuses

khaleesi
06-13-2012, 04:53 PM

#just saying

I guess that explains him pounding "2 of the top 5" players (Wade and LeBron) into the floor last night and finishing them off with nary a sweat either.

Oefarmy2005
06-13-2012, 04:59 PM
It's funny to me that after OKC wins one game, people start to deem KD the next MJ and the best player in the league. I am not a Miami or an OKC fan, although I like OKC>>Miami, but while both are freaks physically(in different ways), Lebron is by far the superior all-around player. You can't go wrong with either though.

khaleesi
06-13-2012, 05:01 PM
It's funny to me that after OKC wins one game, people start to deem KD the next MJ and the best player in the league. I am not a Miami or an OKC fan, although I like OKC>>Miami, but while both are freaks physically(in different ways), Lebron is by far the superior all-around player. You can't go wrong with either though.

And no matter how many times LeBron is out classed by other superstar players they keep repeating the lie.

Firt Tim,
Then Dirk,
now KD,

.... LOL. The narrative of LBJ being the best player will never die so long as his nut huggers hold hope for 1 title -- even if he wins it in 2015 by opting out and signing with OKC.

ball4reel
06-13-2012, 05:10 PM
If newyorksprit1 never makes another thread i will be 1 happy guy!!!!!

Raph12
06-13-2012, 05:15 PM
36 points and 17 in the 4th quarter... In crunch time... 3x Scoring Champ... 0 MVP's... :D

#Always excuses

I guess that explains him pounding "2 of the top 5" players (Wade and LeBron) into the floor last night and finishing them off with nary a sweat either.

Wade has been getting pounded since the playoffs began, he's either hurt or declined rapidly... Yeah he killed Lebron (30pts-9rbs-4asts-4stls). :eyebrow:

Let's overlook Westbrook going for 27-11-8 right? You guys act as if it's Durant vs Lebron all game long; where was Lebron's help last night? The way Wade (22.5per-52.5ts%-105ortg) and Bosh (18.9per-55.1ts%-109ortg) have played in the playoffs, these would be near career-low productions for both players.

Lebron is still the clear-cut, best player in the league, Durant is making his case for #2.

JordansBulls
06-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Wade has been getting pounded since the playoffs began, he's either hurt or declined rapidly... Yeah he killed Lebron (30pts-9rbs-4asts-4stls). :eyebrow:

Let's overlook Westbrook going for 27-11-8 right? You guys act as if it's Durant vs Lebron all game long; where was Lebron's help last night? The way Wade (22.5per-52.5ts%-105ortg) and Bosh (18.9per-55.1ts%-109ortg) have played in the playoffs, these would be near career-low productions for both players.

Lebron is still the clear-cut, best player in the league, Durant is making his case for #2.

Best player in the league doesn't lose with HCA 3 years in a row and back to back finals as the favorite.

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2011/story/_/page/Predictions1112-nbachamp/nba-nba-champion-predictions

2011-2012 NBA Champs

Results: Miami Heat (25), Chicago Bulls (3), Oklahoma City Thunder (2).

PleaseBeNice
06-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Best player in the league doesn't lose with HCA 3 years in a row and back to back finals as the favorite.

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2011/story/_/page/Predictions1112-nbachamp/nba-nba-champion-predictions

2011-2012 NBA Champs

Uhh why do you out ESPN Predictions in your post? i really dont get it. who cares what they thought?

Raph12
06-13-2012, 05:25 PM

2011-2012 NBA Champs

Predictions don't mean **** JB and HCA doesn't mean anything when you're the lesser team, you're being a child with these ignorant responses.

JordansBulls
06-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Predictions don't mean **** JB and HCA doesn't mean anything when you're the lesser team, you're being a child with these ignorant responses.

A lesser team when you have the better record and higher SRS rating and higher Point Differential?

Interesting!!!

Mixeditup1
06-13-2012, 05:33 PM

Here we go again... No excuses about "help" wasn't that the reason he went to Miami? So he didn't have to do it alone?

As far as KD, again he had 17 to ice the game in the 4th quarter.

torocan
06-13-2012, 05:40 PM

#just saying

He has a deep team.

Not that he needed THAT much help in game 1... Durant/Westbrook outscored the entire Heat team in the second half 41-40...

beliges
06-13-2012, 06:34 PM

#just saying

As does Lebron so please stop. Lebron joined the Heat for the sole reason that it was going to be "easy" to win a title because of the amount of talent he was going to play with. Just stop with the lack of help crap.

dh144498
06-14-2012, 10:17 AM

godbe carried the redeem team on his back. He carried Lebron to a gold medal. :rock::worthy::worthy:

bucketss
06-14-2012, 10:23 AM
godbe carried the redeem team on his back. He carried Lebron to a gold medal. :rock::worthy::worthy:

kobe closed that game against spain, but lets be honest how are you going carry a team full of superstars? there was only one game where the score was close.

bucketss
06-14-2012, 10:24 AM

didn't you say wade was top 15-20? lol

justinnum1
06-14-2012, 10:48 AM
didn't you say wade was top 15-20? lol

lol

DeRaptor95
06-14-2012, 10:58 AM
ONE GAME DETERMINES EVERYTHING?????? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

LongIslandIcedZ
06-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Something tells me this thread will be revisited mighty quickly in about 12 hours.

Showtime Steve
06-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Gee wiz jay.

bucketss
06-14-2012, 11:20 AM
how long does it take before these leaches start hating on durant instead of lebron? like iverson said its going to happen you cant stop it

Kobe2324
06-14-2012, 11:37 AM
I agree with most of what you said, he will be a better player than Lebron but I believe he will fall short of being a better player than Kobe when it's all said and done anyways which then makes him fall short of the Goat known as MJ. But hard to argue a lot of your points, I just think Kobe in his prime was an absolute monster and what he's doing now with the mileage he has is nothing short of amazing. It will be interesting to see how good Lebron and durant will be when they reach the mileage that Kobe has, I expect durant to be better since he has the nice jump shot and does not use much legs on his shot, lebron is more useful driving the ball and uses a lot of legs on his shot. Only time will tell though.

StinkEye
06-14-2012, 11:42 AM
The home team is supposed to win :shrug:

D12 fan
06-19-2012, 03:46 PM
lmao at this thread.

How is he the heir apparent to Jordan,when he is not even the best player in the NBA.

Lebron says hi.

xxplayerxx23
06-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Durant is 22 or 23 years old calm down, Funny How When he gets the win today and goes off this thread will go crazy again

justinnum1
06-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Durant is 22 or 23 years old calm down, Funny How IF he gets the win today and goes off this thread will go crazy again

fixed

xxplayerxx23
06-19-2012, 03:50 PM
fixed

Lol my bad thats what I meant.

D12 fan
06-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Durant is 22 or 23 years old calm down, Funny How When he gets the win today and goes off this thread will go crazy again

Your writing is atrocious.:facepalm:

xxplayerxx23
06-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Your writing is atrocious.:facepalm:

everything you do on psd is atrocious

D12 fan
06-19-2012, 03:58 PM
everything you do on psd is atrocious

LMAO,you would have misspelled atrocious if I ddn't spell it for you.

xxplayerxx23
06-19-2012, 03:59 PM
LMAO,you would have misspelled atrocious if I ddn't spell it for you.

Funny how you make fun of my spelling but spell dont wrong very intresting. Plus the fact that you have no knowledge on anything but grammer apparntly, nice talking to you.

D12 fan
06-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Funny how you make fun of my spelling but spell dont wrong very intresting. Plus the fact that you have no knowledge on anything but grammer apparntly, nice talking to you.

Calm down man,I just love talking **** to you,im just joking with you.

dh144498
06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Calm down man,I just love talking **** to you,im just joking with you.

you're hurting too many people's feelings. :(

b@llhog24
06-19-2012, 04:53 PM
you're hurting too many people's feelings. :(

He is so ****ing weird. He's like an annoying dog at the park who follows you after you give him a biscuit.

951sucscock4fun
06-19-2012, 06:07 PM
i want to agree with this post so bad but stern has fixed the nba and is gonna make sure the heat win its patethic i wont be buying any jerseys or watching anymore games unless stern is shot and killed

smiddy012
06-19-2012, 06:14 PM
The dude who started this post should have waited for Durant to win Finals MVP, now it looks like it isn't going to happen. Durant already can be written off as the next MJ if he loses this series, MJ never lost a series with HCA let alone a chance at a Chip in the Finals.

Unfortunately there will never be another MJ.