PDA

View Full Version : Dwight in the Offseason

Pages : [1] 2

StarvingKnick22
06-11-2012, 08:39 PM
We all know that Dwight is most likely to be traded on draft night/offseason. So to Summerize what might happen based on ESPN reports, These are the types of trades that might happen:
Brooklyn Nets- Brook Lopez, Kris Humpries, Anthony Morrow $3,000,000for Dwight Howard, J.J. Redick, 2012 pick
New York Knicks: Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudemire,Toney Douglas, $2,000,000 for Dwight Howard, Hedo Turkoglu, 2013 First Round pick(protected)
Los Angeles Lakers: Andrew Bynum, Pau Gasol, 2013 pick for Dwight Howard Ryan Anderson, cash
L.A Clippers: Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan, 2013 First& Second rounder for Dwight Howard, Glen Davis, cash
Or Stay with Magic and they make a team around him.

Let's face it The clippers would take Howard in a blink of and Eye. Howard and CP3, the duo that was always meant to be. The Nets may get him, but from the looks of it, most of their players will leave before they get traded. the Lakers are trying their best to persuade the Magic "en route to 6th ring for Kobe." However the Knicks havent been heavily persuading and the only ones really talking about the Knicks are ESPN and Dwight himself. You know the Real big three - PG-SF- C trio. Or Best of all He could stay in Orlando and have them build around Dwight.
Basically pealpe are saying the Knicks and Lakers have the best chance. Discuss. Regardless watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKZxbTLIYbM its from a while ago, but it tells alot.
http://thatsenuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Dwight-Howard-Knicks-jersey.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qA_NcyK4nRU/Ttv7Q_II8vI/AAAAAAAAAu8/EZDPv0PDCMM/s1600/dwight-howard-lakers.jpg http://sasstag.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/dwight_nets.jpg

AntiG
06-11-2012, 08:41 PM
LOL the Magic aren't giving away any picks, especially not a 1st, to trade away the best center in the entire league.

GiantsSwaGG
06-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Ny Libertys

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Why are the Knicks a choice?

StarvingKnick22
06-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Why are the Knicks a choice?

do you read? watch the gdamn video

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 08:51 PM
The knicks are not getting Dwight,im tired of these damn Knick fans thinking they can get Dwight for Amare/Chandler,it's not happening.

I think Boston could be a player for Dwight,if Ainge puts Rondo on the block.

Rondo,Green for Dwight

Boston signs Dwill,they are contenders for the next 5yrs.

4 POINT PLAY LJ
Dwight Howard is soft

ChitownBears22
No one is dumb enough to take Amares god awful contract. Enjoy eating that one NY, you are paying a ton of money for horrible defense and inconistent offense.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-11-2012, 08:52 PM
do you read? watch the gdamn video

And logic needs to be used to show that the Magic would not accept any trade the Knicks can offer...

koetravis
06-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Lowry/Patterson/Budinger/14th and 16th pick for Dwight/Hedo

BigBlueCrew
06-11-2012, 08:57 PM
We gotta stop talking about this ******

"I jus wanna play basketball" "Im jus so tired of it"

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 09:00 PM
And logic needs to be used to show that the Magic would not accept any trade the Knicks can offer...

:clap:

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:03 PM

Where do people come up with this stuff

Combined Lowry/Patterson/Bud

30 ppg 12 rebs 8 assists

Howards Alone

20 ppg 14 rebs 2 assists

Howard/ Hedo

30 ppg 18reb 6 assists

Why would Orlando trade 2 players for 5 players to get the same production? They could use those other 3 spots for role players to build around Howard/Hedo instead of just equaling.

JordansBulls
06-11-2012, 09:04 PM
How are the Knicks an option and Chicago not?

GiantsSwaGG
06-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Can someone please take Amare horrible contract...I'll do anything!

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Furthermore Dwight is a #1 at his position. Why would the Magic trade for players that aren't even top 5 at their position?

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:07 PM

Why would Dwight want to go to a team full of question marks? Chicago trades for him they would need to send Deng, Boozer, Noah for Howard + Hedo (probably).

So dwight is back to square 1. A team that has a PG (who right now is a huge question mark) and very little talent otherwise.

koetravis
06-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Lowry is a top 10 point guard.
Patterson has some potential and is only in his 3rd year.
Bud is a nice scorer/high energy guy off the bench.
2 picks in a really good draft.

Dwight is leaving after thia season.
Hedo has a terrible contract.

If the Magic are rebuilding after the Dwight era i don't really see a much better offer than that.

HouRealCoach
06-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Knicks are keeping the same team... LAL aint trading Pau & Bynum for him... Blake Griffin is going NO WHERE... Nets would have to take back Hedo & include Marshon Brooks & probably 2 or 3 future first rounders

One realistic trade is to trade Howard to Atl for Horford, Ivan, Teague, Marvin Williams, Pachulia, 2 First Rounders & a 2nd along with Hedo and/or JRich

topdog
06-11-2012, 09:09 PM
LOL the Magic aren't giving away any picks, especially not a 1st, to trade away the best center in the entire league.

Yeah, that makes absolute zero sense. If picks are going anywhere, they are going to Orlando.

I love too that Brooklyn and New York get a pick for the ragtag crap you have them trading and the Lakers don't despite you having them trade both Gasol and Bynum :facepalm:

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 09:10 PM

Because some Knick fans have this stupid idea that Amare/Chandler can get them the best center in the NBA.Yeah right,nobody is taking on Amare's contract and his bad eye,hand,back,knee,and whatever else that is hurting him.

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Knicks are keeping the same team... LAL aint trading Pau & Bynum for him... Blake Griffin is going NO WHERE... Nets would have to take back Hedo & include Marshon Brooks & probably 2 or 3 future first rounders

One realistic trade is to trade Howard to Atl for Horford, Ivan, Teague, Marvin Williams, Pachulia, 2 First Rounders & a 2nd along with Hedo and/or JRich

:facepalm:You got this trade from me,on the Magic forum,that's my idea tough guy.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Lowry is a top 10 point guard.
Patterson has some potential and is only in his 3rd year.
Bud is a nice scorer/high energy guy off the bench.
2 picks in a really good draft.

Dwight is leaving after thia season.
Hedo has a terrible contract.

If the Magic are rebuilding after the Dwight era i don't really see a much better offer than that.

You have done little to sway my opinion on why would the Magic take a mid-level talent PG, "potential", and a bench player. For a perenial all star and #1 player at the hardest position to find true talent? This makes no sense. The picks are what makes this even worse. Mid round picks are huge gambles in the NBA. So all in all the Magic could end up with Lowry, Patt, and Bud for Dwight Howard and Hedo.

You sir are funny.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:15 PM
:facepalm:You got this trade from me,on the Magic forum,that's my idea tough guy.

And that trade would be stupid. It fills out a roster with a team that already can't win a championship.

MagicBucsSox
06-11-2012, 09:17 PM

Lmao first thing I seen. Why would we give up the most and our pick to Ny? Lmao and the nets trade is possibly the worst.

Neither la deal would happen unless an ext was signed

koetravis
06-11-2012, 09:17 PM
You have done little to sway my opinion on why would the Magic take a mid-level talent PG, "potential", and a bench player. For a perenial all star and #1 player at the hardest position to find true talent? This makes no sense. The picks are what makes this even worse. Mid round picks are huge gambles in the NBA. So all in all the Magic could end up with Lowry, Patt, and Bud for Dwight Howard and Hedo.

You sir are funny.

Since when is a pg who is probably top 7 or 8 in the league a 'mid-level talent'? And seriously, when you trade a superstar, you're never going to be able to get the same value back.

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-11-2012, 09:18 PM

:laugh2:

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Since when is a pg who is probably top 7 or 8 in the league a 'mid-level talent'? And seriously, when you trade a superstar, you're never going to be able to get the same value back.

Really a 7-8 PG in the league?!?!?! After 1 season that ended up with an injury? He started off really good this year and then sort of just floundered out. Also he might not even be on the team next year with Dragic stepping up.

koetravis
06-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Really a 7-8 PG in the league?!?!?! After 1 season that ended up with an injury? He started off really good this year and then sort of just floundered out. Also he might not even be on the team next year with Dragic stepping up.

Yeah really. And it was a freak bacterial infection. I wouldn't really call that an injury. And why do you think I put him on the trade? I know he won't be a Rocket next season.

xabial
06-11-2012, 09:27 PM
A Poster earlier said Tyson's Not Top-5 for his position. How?? There are No Real Centers In The NBA Today. Its a dying position.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah really. And it was a freak bacterial infection. I wouldn't really call that an injury. And why do you think I put him on the trade? I know he won't be a Rocket next season.

And so does Orlando, so Lowry's trade value is really nothing. And why would they want to add two other average players to a roster full of Pattersons and Buddingers? They don't need bench players for Howard, they need/want starters/ allstars

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:30 PM
A Poster earlier said Tyson's Not Top-5 for his position. How?? There are No Real Centers In The NBA Today. Its a dying position.

He might be top-5 but he is also going on age 30. Centers longevity isn't exactly amazing in the NBA.

naps
06-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Knicks fans are crazy if they think Magic will take Amare for the best center on the planet. Only way Knicks land Dwight is for Melo.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Knicks fans are crazy if they think Magic will take Amare for the best center on the planet. Only way Knicks land Dwight is for Melo.

Then they would be stuck with two headcases.

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 09:40 PM
He might be top-5 but he is also going on age 30. Centers longevity isn't exactly amazing in the NBA.

I don't care what anyone says,if im starting a franchise today im taking

Dwight
Bynum
Cousins
M.Gasol
Hibbert
Noah

before I take a 30yr old Tyson Chandler.

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 09:42 PM
lol at the knicks fans voting for their team to land Dwight.

Melo/Chandler for Dwight/Turk is the only way it will happen.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:43 PM

Dwight
Bynum
Cousins
M.Gasol
Hibbert
Noah

Exactly minus Noah and Hibbert. Unless you are talking strictly centers.

BigBlueCrew
06-11-2012, 09:44 PM

HAHAHA no way, keep him

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:47 PM
HAHAHA no way, keep him

That is right NY wants to trade rape other teams, but not make legitimate offers for players. Makes sense.

BigBlueCrew
06-11-2012, 09:49 PM
That is right NY wants to trade rape other teams, but not make legitimate offers for players. Makes sense.

Hey I dont want him in the first place. Don't include me in this nonsense. I dont think he's worth the trouble.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey I dont want him in the first place. Don't include me in this nonsense. I dont think he's worth the trouble.

I am not saying you in general. I am talking most NY fans are ready to throw Amare at Orlando, but never Melo. Melo is the only piece I can see Orlando wanting.

JOSKOMANG4
06-11-2012, 09:54 PM
clippers trade deandre jordan, caron butler, eric bledsoe, and future 1st rd pick in exchange for d12 and duhon.

dwight, blake, gomes, foye, cp3.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 09:56 PM
clippers trade deandre jordan, caron butler, eric bledsoe, and future 1st rd pick in exchange for d12 and duhon.

Nope try again. Once again. Orlando will want All-Stars not role players.

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 10:00 PM

Then GTFO of this Dwight thread.

BigBlueCrew
06-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Then GTFO of this Dwight thread.

U Mad?

BigBlueCrew
06-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Nope try again. Once again. Orlando will want All-Stars not role players.

Why should they get All-Star players? He's gonna leave eventually. They should just take the best package offered from now until next year's trade deadline.

Dade County
06-11-2012, 10:04 PM
where the **** is the choice for other??????????????????????????

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 10:05 PM
They should just take the best package offered from now until next year's trade deadline.

Nah duh.:crazy:

llemon
06-11-2012, 10:06 PM

Is that supposed to be funny?

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 10:07 PM
We might as well take the Knicks off,and replace them with Miami.

Bosh,Cole,Anthony is a better deal than Amare/Chandler,yes im serious.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Why should they get All-Star players? He's gonna leave eventually. They should just take the best package offered from now until next year's trade deadline.

I understand what you are saying but even Melo, who was on his way out, got a good package deal. Denver got starters and great talent. Gal should be an all star in the coming years.

AntiG
06-11-2012, 10:12 PM

Melo, Chandler AND Shumpert for Dwight and Turk, since the Knicks also have no quality first rounders to trade off after all of their moves.

AntiG
06-11-2012, 10:14 PM

Other teams can easily offer something better than an aging max contract center Chandler and an underachieving, injury-prone max contract Amare.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Other teams can easily offer something better than an aging max contract center Chandler and an underachieving, injury-prone max contract Amare.

Don't be logical. It is against PSD policy. You have been warned. Next time I see it you will be banned.

Dade County
06-11-2012, 10:20 PM

ummmmmm.... Why would NY have to give up Melo for Howard? Howard contract is up next year as you already know, and with out Howard signing an extension why would any time give up real value for him???????????

If Howard wants Nj only, he will end up in Nj.

Dade County
06-11-2012, 10:29 PM

how about ( since a like Cole....lol )

Bosh, Anthony, battier or Miller and Chalmers .... do you want Ud too? lol

aussie
06-11-2012, 10:29 PM

Dragic is a UFA so not likely...
The Houston trade made some sense unlike the other ones made.

@OP
Just cause you're a Knicks fan doesn't mean everyone wants to play for you. Amare no but a trade like

Melo, Tyson, Fields, 2012 2nd, 2013 First for Dwight, Hedo

Lowry, KMart, Buddy, Patterson, #14, #16, 2014 First for Dwight, QRich

Rondo, Green, #21, #22 for Dwight

Lopez, Brooks, Wallace, 3 1sts for Dwight

llemon
06-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Melo, Chandler AND Shumpert for Dwight and Turk, since the Knicks also have no quality first rounders to trade off after all of their moves.

That ain't happening

Dade County
06-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Dragic is a UFA so not likely...
The Houston trade made some sense unlike the other ones made.

@OP
Just cause you're a Knicks fan doesn't mean everyone wants to play for you. Amare no but a trade like

Melo, Tyson, Fields, 2012 2nd, 2013 First for Dwight, Hedo

Lowry, KMart, Buddy, Patterson, #14, #16, 2014 First for Dwight, QRich

Rondo, Green, #21, #22 for Dwight

Lopez, Brooks, Wallace, 3 1sts for Dwight

Why would a team have to trade even half of what you wrote, if Howard is just going to leave that team next year?

Wade>You
06-11-2012, 10:35 PM
I know where Dwight isn't going: Lakers.

Who would want to be Kobe's teammate? Ask Shaq, Pau, Bynum, Odom. Or his coaches: Rudy T and Phil. Everyone who helped Kobe win his 5 championships (sans Rudy T) and are either gone or will soon be traded.

Monta is beast
06-11-2012, 10:36 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6ohxnog

Warriors sign Kirk Hinrich & Reggie Evans, then they draft Jeremy Lamb & Quincy Miller.

Curry-Hinrich-Jenkins
Rush-Lamb
Jefferson-Miller
Lee-Evans
Howard-Biedrins

Howard would have to sign at least a three year extension though.

MagicBucsSox
06-11-2012, 10:51 PM

If u have a good month in today's game your top 10

MagicBucsSox
06-11-2012, 10:54 PM

The poster, and his comments does not represent the Orlando Magic forum. These opinions are his own and does not represent our forum.

MagicHero3
06-11-2012, 10:55 PM
its just hard to match Dwights value without crippling the other team. If he's smart, he'll play out the season and enjoy FA. If the Magic are smart, they will get as many picks possible for him along with some young talent

Wade>You
06-11-2012, 10:56 PM
its just hard to match Dwights value without crippling the other team. If he's smart, he'll play out the season and enjoy FA. If the Magic are smart, they will get as many picks possible for him along with some young talentI heard Cleveland was offering like everything for NOHs #1 pick. Even though Dwight wouldn't do it, if you're the Magic, you'd have to consider CLE's offer, no?

TheJesus
06-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Wow. Knick fans really really really don't get it.

Question Knick fans: Do you really want Dwight? Or do you really want to dump Amare?

Clueless fans.

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 10:57 PM
originally posted by Monta is beast
now that i think of it i love the knicks and amare would be a great trade for d12 straight up
:hi5: i knew you'd see things my way

5ass
06-11-2012, 11:05 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6ohxnog

Warriors sign Kirk Hinrich & Reggie Evans, then they draft Jeremy Lamb & Quincy Miller.

Curry-Hinrich-Jenkins
Rush-Lamb
Jefferson-Miller
Lee-Evans
Howard-Biedrins

Howard would have to sign at least a three year extension though.

The Magic would want the 7th pick. Maybe they exchange 1sts and the Warriors can have one of Clark/Qrich/JJ/Jrich.

koetravis
06-11-2012, 11:27 PM
If u have a good month in today's game your top 10

He had a breakout year before the Infection.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 11:30 PM

32 minutes 14 ppg 6 apg 2.5 TO per game on 40% shooting.....haha top 10.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 11:32 PM

Also go look at his game logs. The guy is inconsistent. You could get his production from multiple FA this offseason. One of them being Dragic.

Jarvo
06-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Who cares?

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Who cares?

Sports forum. We are talking about sports. Get it. Good

koetravis
06-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Also go look at his game logs. The guy is inconsistent. You could get his production from multiple FA this offseason. One of them being Dragic.

He was actually very consistent this year, go watch the film on him. And the Magic can't afford Dragic so once again why I made the trade suggestion.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 11:38 PM
He was actually very consistent this year, go watch the film on him. And the Magic can't afford Dragic so once again why I made the trade suggestion.

Why can't they afford dragic again? They are going to lose Nelson, and Hedo and his stupid contract will be gone as well.

Longhornfan1234
06-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Trade Bynum for Howard. Then trade Gasol, Sessions, draft picks, and cash for D Will.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 11:40 PM

And I did watch Lowry play alot this year. I had a bunch of Exquisite rookie cards of his I got a couple years ago for about $10 a piece. I unloaded them when he had his 18 assist game and made about $70 profit on each of the 22 I had.

The guy isn't bad but he isn't a top tier PG.

Paul
Rondo
D Will
Rose
Nash

Lowry

koetravis
06-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Why can't they afford dragic again? They are going to lose Nelson, and Hedo and his stupid contract will be gone as well.

Where is Hedo going? I don't really know the Magic situation but i think they still have bad contracts with Duhon, both Richardsons, Reddick, Big Baby, Dwight. Like i said i'm not quite sure who else they have but that's quite a bit of money.

koetravis
06-11-2012, 11:43 PM
And I did watch Lowry play alot this year. I had a bunch of Exquisite rookie cards of his I got a couple years ago for about $10 a piece. I unloaded them when he had his 18 assist game and made about $70 profit on each of the 22 I had.

The guy isn't bad but he isn't a top tier PG.

Paul
Rondo
D Will
Rose
Nash

Lowry

If the Magic could get any of them then i would say that they have a better trade offers. But all I have seen so far are ridiculous trades that have no potential of happening.

llemon
06-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Trade Bynum for Howard. Then trade Gasol, Sessions, draft picks, and cash for D Will.

Nets don't want Pau.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Where is Hedo going? I don't really know the Magic situation but i think they still have bad contracts with Duhon, both Richardsons, Reddick, Big Baby, Dwight. Like i said i'm not quite sure who else they have but that's quite a bit of money.

So you don't know there cap situation yet you are making claims that they don't have the money. Jameer opting out will give them 8 million back for this year.

Hedo will be packaged up and shipped off to somewhere. Memphis maybe

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 11:51 PM
If the Magic could get any of them then i would say that they have a better trade offers. But all I have seen so far are ridiculous trades that have no potential of happening.

Ridiculous trades including the god awful one you proposed. I would rather have Dwight for a year and get nothing then trade him for 5 worthless pieces that the team doesn't need at all. For all we know Dwight might like playing for Orlando with SVG and sign a long term deal. That is what the org really wants.

koetravis
06-11-2012, 11:55 PM
So you don't know there cap situation yet you are making claims that they don't have the money. Jameer opting out will give them 8 million back for this year.

Hedo will be packaged up and shipped off to somewhere. Memphis maybe

Well I read that they're -11,000,000 so that's that. And NO ONE is taking Hedo without Dwight. And even if Jameer is opting out that still does not give Orlando to sign Dragic for 6/7 mil a year.

koetravis
06-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Ridiculous trades including the god awful one you proposed. I would rather have Dwight for a year and get nothing then trade him for 5 worthless pieces that the team doesn't need at all. For all we know Dwight might like playing for Orlando with SVG and sign a long term deal. That is what the org really wants.

Mine was one of the better ones proposed.. And this is also why you would be a TERRIBLE Gm.

ChitownBears22
06-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Mine was one of the better ones proposed.. And this is also why you would be a TERRIBLE Gm.

You realize there is a thing called a luxury tax correct. It is where teams can go over the soft cap and pay a dollar per dollar "tax" to the league. LA does this NY does it, MIA does it. It is fairly common practice.

The Knicks one year paid close to $70 Mil in luxury tax to the league about 6-7 years ago.

There are ways around the cap in the NBA. Do the Magic have the ownership that are willing to pay some extra money to get pieces around Dwight to keep him around? I think so, they did just fire the coach because it is what Dwight wanted. Something tells me they are ready to sacrifice to keep him happy.

Dade County
06-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Orlando will not get no where near equal value for Howard.... especially if he doesn't sign an extension, so why are some poster wanting an arm and a leg for Howard?

I think they are basing everything off of the Melo trade, but they forget it was the Knicks owner that step in and gave up too much ( yes Nj owner might do the same thing ).

But Orlando should have just traded Howard last year... Now everyone knows they will not go through that media circus again...*

Orlando just needs a new face for their franchise; so let's please get this over with, Magic front office.

King41
06-12-2012, 06:40 AM
oh noo another of this howard threads ...

Badluck33
06-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Why would Dwight want to go to a team full of question marks? Chicago trades for him they would need to send Deng, Boozer, Noah for Howard + Hedo (probably).

So dwight is back to square 1. A team that has a PG (who right now is a huge question mark) and very little talent otherwise.

lol

rapjuicer06
06-12-2012, 10:31 AM
ummmmmm.... Why would NY have to give up Melo for Howard? Howard contract is up next year as you already know, and with out Howard signing an extension why would any time give up real value for him???????????

Orlando will not get no where near equal value for Howard.... especially if he doesn't sign an extension, so why are some poster wanting an arm and a leg for Howard?

I think they are basing everything off of the Melo trade, but they forget it was the Knicks owner that step in and gave up too much ( yes Nj owner might do the same thing ).

But Orlando should have just traded Howard last year... Now everyone knows they will not go through that media circus again...*

Orlando just needs a new face for their franchise; so let's please get this over with, Magic front office.

It's so annoying how wrong you are. Howard will not go to the Nets if they do not retain D-Will. And the chances at retaining D-Will right now aren't very good. No D-Will, No D-Howard. Get it?

RLundi
06-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Lol these are all very bad trade scenarios. Unlikely too.

RLundi
06-12-2012, 10:43 AM

It's shocking how egregiously misguided you are.

Dade County
06-12-2012, 11:27 AM
It's so annoying how wrong you are. Howard will not go to the Nets if they do not retain D-Will. And the chances at retaining D-Will right now aren't very good. No D-Will, No D-Howard. Get it?

Of-course if D will doesn't stay in Nj. Howard will not be going their... whats wrong with you:confused:

and it's cool that you know the chances of Nj keeping D will.... You have some inside information, please do tell :rolleyes:

It's shocking how egregiously misguided you are.

smh... find Yahweh

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Just a couple of ideas I came up with.

(Atlanta) Horford,Teague,Zaza,Williams for Dwight,Turk

(GS) Bogut,Thompson,7th pick for Dwight,19th pick

(Boston) Rondo,Green for Dwight

(Clippers) Griffin,Jordan,Mo for Dwight,Anderson

(Bulls) Noah,Deng,charlotte 1rd for Dwight,Turk

(Lakers) Bynum,Blake for Dwight

(Brooklyn) Lopez,Wallace,Brooks,1rd for Dwight,Turk

(Houston) Lowry,Martin,Dalembert,2 1rd 14/16th for Dwight,Turk

rapjuicer06
06-12-2012, 11:59 AM
I'd much rather keep Turk and buy him out next year and get rid of Jason Richardson or Glenn Davis. Chicago's trade is terrible. Houton's is as well. The one's I like are the Lakers minus Blake, Clippers minus Mo, GS minus our 19th pick and the Hawks

Dade County
06-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Just a couple of ideas I came up with.

(Atlanta) Horford,Teague,Zaza,Williams for Dwight,Turk

(GS) Bogut,Thompson,7th pick for Dwight,19th pick

(Boston) Rondo,Green for Dwight

(Clippers) Griffin,Jordan,Mo for Dwight,Anderson

(Bulls) Noah,Deng,charlotte 1rd for Dwight,Turk

(Lakers) Bynum,Blake for Dwight

(Brooklyn) Lopez,Wallace,Brooks,1rd for Dwight,Turk

(Houston) Lowry,Martin,Dalembert,2 1rd 14/16th for Dwight,Turk

You forgot to add somewhere in your post, these trade offers are for if Howard agrees to sign an extension :nod:

Because other then that, these teams would be fools if they give up what you are recommending with out Howard singing.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 12:25 PM
You forgot to add somewhere in your post, these trade offers are for if Howard agrees to sign an extension :nod:

Because other then that, these teams would be fools if they give up what you are recommending with out Howard singing.

I don't think he will leave a extra 30mil on the table from those teams,maybe he bolts GS/Hou but I think it's a realistic chance he stays with the rest of those teams.

beasted86
06-12-2012, 12:29 PM
I'd say the Knicks have a 0% shot with the package the OP mentioned. Just keeps the Magic in the luxury tax for the next 2+ seasons, and guarantees them no championship.

I don't think the Magic's goal is to pay the luxury tax just for a team that can make the playoffs.... but what do I know.

beasted86
06-12-2012, 12:32 PM
To add... I wish the OP didn't put those stupid packages together where Orlando is sending cash or picks in a trade.

News flash to anyone who doesn't know. A team doesn't trade away the best player (a franchise superstar top 5 player) in a trade and include cash or picks on top of it. SMH at that lame logic. :pity:

Stinkyoutsider
06-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Howard isn't going anywhere now because, not only did he have major surgery, he's so concerned with being everyone's fan favorite that he's not going to leave the Magic. The last thing he wants is to pull a Lebron (1 hr special) and be hated. He wants to be loved by everyone and that's his downfall.

If he was smart, he would have done exactly what Carmelo Anthony did. Go to management and tell them when your contract is up, there's no way your coming back. Then go to the media and tell them the same thing and add that management hasn't treated you like a player of your caliber (team leader) and hasn't consulted you like you would have liked, so you wish to leave.

I'm sure there's very few people in Denver who Hate Carmelo right now. Just be up front and honest with the fans and just accept there's going to be a few who won't forgive you.

Raph12
06-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Try other, he's likely to be traded to Golden State or Houston as a rental...

CNYKnicksFan
06-12-2012, 02:12 PM

Dwight
Bynum
Cousins
M.Gasol
Hibbert
Noah

Then your team would suck at the 5 spot, because the only other Center in the league that changes games at the defensive side of the ball is Tyson Chandler. Bynum is very immature, Cousins same, Gasol is slow as hell, Hibbert is a no show 9 out of 10 times, and Noah....come on dude.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Then your team would suck at the 5 spot, because the only other Center in the league that changes games at the defensive side of the ball is Tyson Chandler. Bynum is very immature, Cousins same, Gasol is slow as hell, Hibbert is a no show 9 out of 10 times, and Noah....come on dude.
U Mad?:mad:

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 02:41 PM
U Mad? :mad:
:facepalm: idk how you can underestimate winning dpoy chandler is a beast and is the only reason the magic would even consider taking on amare's contract

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 02:53 PM
:facepalm: idk how you can underestimate winning dpoy chandler is a beast and is the only reason the magic would even consider taking on amare's contract

I said Tyson is a good center,I just wouldn't start my franchise with a 30yr old center.

beasted86
06-12-2012, 02:58 PM
I think too many Knicks fans can't get it through their head nobody is taking on Amare and Chandler who make a combined $34M (and rising). It's not about them as players as much as it is the finances.

I'm not with some of the haters who are making it seem like Chandler is a scrub, and Amare is an injury prone past prime PF. But the simple fact is you are talking about two guys who eat up MORE THAN half of the salary cap (and rising).

Hedo has 2 years left (1 which is partially guaranteed) at a $17M total. The Magic aren't in such a panic to dump his contract they would financially cripple themselves.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 03:03 PM
I said Tyson is a good center,I just wouldn't start my franchise with a 30yr old center.
idk why you keep saying starting your franchise over the owner already said he wants vets to keep the team winning and i already said if you guys don't get bynum then chandler is your man

I'd say the Knicks have a 0% shot with the package the OP mentioned. Just keeps the Magic in the luxury tax for the next 2+ seasons, and guarantees them no championship.

I don't think the Magic's goal is to pay the luxury tax just for a team that can make the playoffs.... but what do I know.
your wrong because scenario one the magic can offer the knicks up to 7 mill+ in extra salary and then trade jj reddick for a first rounder and have money for another max player to pair with stat and chandler
scenario 2 the magic can trade for stat and chandler and try it out for two years and in the third year stat will have the largest expiring contract in the league also tyson will be expiring so they would have a shyt load of cap space or trade amare to a team for good players

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Ok lets make flatbush happy guys.

We will take Amare/Chandler for Dwight/Turk,now call the Knicks gm and see if he can magically make Dwight a Knick.

lmao you really think Orlando is going to trade the best center in the game for Amare Stoudemire,get real dude it's not happening.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 03:14 PM
originally posted by d12 fan
Ok lets make flatbush happy guys.

We will take Amare/Chandler for Dwight/Turk,now call the Knicks gm and see if he can magically make Dwight a Knick.
:clap::clap::clap:
your a smart man

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Watch out for Boston this summer,they always put Rondo on the block in the summer.I can see a Rondo/Green for Dwight swap,then Boston sells Dwill on Dwight/Peirce/KG in Beantown.

Greet
06-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Watch out for Boston this summer,they always put Rondo on the block in the summer.I can see a Rondo/Green for Dwight swap,then Boston sells Dwill on Dwight/Peirce/KG in Beantown.

Orlando isn't going to do that. They don't have the surroundings that Rondo needs, plus they aren't going to chance on Green.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Orlando isn't going to do that. They don't have the surroundings that Rondo needs, plus they aren't going to chance on Green.

Please tell me you are not serious?

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 03:47 PM
The knicks are not getting Dwight,im tired of these damn Knick fans thinking they can get Dwight for Amare/Chandler,it's not happening.

I think Boston could be a player for Dwight,if Ainge puts Rondo on the block.

Rondo,Green for Dwight

Boston signs Dwill,they are contenders for the next 5yrs.

good, He is a dbag and coming off back surgery, And lol I can go dig up posts of you bringing up that trade in the Knicks forum but Im not going to waste my time. Hope for the best With dwight but dont want him here

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 03:50 PM
good, He is a dbag and coming off back surgery, And lol I can go dig up posts of you bringing up that trade in the Knicks forum but Im not going to waste my time. Hope for the best With dwight but dont want him here

Cool story bro,we still don't want Amare.

Dade County
06-12-2012, 04:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K5bUMhSqBw

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 04:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K5bUMhSqBw

:laugh:Funny but true.

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 04:31 PM

Nice, I dont want howard.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Nice, I dont want howard.

Yes you do.lmao

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes you do.lmao

Um No I dont.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Yes you do.lmao
lmao and just a couple months ago you wanted amare

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Why are knicks up there?:confused:

StarvingKnick22
you guys a jerks you read about the the knicks you watch videos about them and assume we all want howard. we do not make the trade ideas that *** Stephen A. Smith does. we hate the guy to. so chill out. were only tryin to do better, You gotta problem with dat bro? oh yah D12fan- i know losing Dwight for you is hard, but he's only pullin a Shaq on you!

D12 fan
Um No I dont.

Ok you win.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Why are knicks up there?:confused:

Everybody has been saying this except Knick fans.lmao

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 04:54 PM
idk why you keep saying starting your franchise over the owner already said he wants vets to keep the team winning and i already said if you guys don't get bynum then chandler is your man

your wrong because scenario one the magic can offer the knicks up to 7 mill+ in extra salary and then trade jj reddick for a first rounder and have money for another max player to pair with stat and chandler
scenario 2 the magic can trade for stat and chandler and try it out for two years and in the third year stat will have the largest expiring contract in the league also tyson will be expiring so they would have a shyt load of cap space or trade amare to a team for good players

:laugh: nice logic

RLundi
06-12-2012, 04:54 PM
you guys a jerks you read about the the knicks you watch videos about them and assume we all want howard. we do not make the trade ideas that *** Stephen A. Smith does. we hate the guy to. so chill out. were only tryin to do better, You gotta problem with dat bro? oh yah D12fan- i know losing Dwight for you is hard, but he's only pullin a Shaq on you!

He's not even a real Magic fan. He's a Dwight Howard fan.

Don't insult all Magic fans just for the sake of trying to insult D12 fan. That's really in poor taste.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 04:56 PM
nice logic
how isn't it explain????????????

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 04:57 PM
lmao and just a couple months ago you wanted amare

Amare doesnt deserve this contract even if he plays to his maximum potential in offense.

The guy literally plays no defense, gets some occasional blocks, but thats it. He has no understanding what boxing out means, and we are talking about max contract guy:laugh2:

CavsYanksDuke
06-12-2012, 04:58 PM
I've thought for a while it was the Nets grabbing Dwight, but I never heard that JJ might go with him. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 05:01 PM
how isn't it explain????????????

its complete bogus.

stat and chandler arent winning with Melo, why would you think it works in Magic.

Chandler for Dwight straight swap has more of a chance happening than chandler+amare for dwight.

Nobody wants Amare, maybe for some crappy players like Magette or other trash but we are talking about Dwight Howard here. Do you realize that?

StarvingKnick22
06-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Everybody has been saying this except Knick fans.lmao the only person sayin it is Dwight and Stephen gay Smith
read what i wrote for you a couple of comments above.
http://thatsenuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Dwight-Howard-Knicks-jersey.jpg Dear Dwight, Stay outta NY, love knicks fans :cool:

StarvingKnick22
06-12-2012, 05:03 PM
QUOTE=rlundi86;22501919]He's not even a real Magic fan. He's a Dwight Howard fan.

Don't insult all Magic fans just for the sake of trying to insult D12 fan. That's really in poor taste.[/QUOTE]
your right :cool:

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 05:04 PM

Don't insult all Magic fans just for the sake of trying to insult D12 fan. That's really in poor taste.

LMAO,dude you been trolling me hard the past 4 days,get off my ****.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 05:08 PM
the only person sayin it is Dwight and Stephen gay Smith
read what i wrote for you a couple of comments above.
http://thatsenuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Dwight-Howard-Knicks-jersey.jpg Dear Dwight, Stay outta NY, love knicks fans :cool:

Tell this to flatbush,he has been trolling the Magic forum about how Amare is the best Orlando can get for D12.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 05:11 PM
its complete bogus.

stat and chandler arent winning with Melo, why would you think it works in Magic.

Chandler for Dwight straight swap has more of a chance happening than chandler+amare for dwight.

Nobody wants Amare, maybe for some crappy players like Magette or other trash but we are talking about Dwight Howard here. Do you realize that?
dude read my older post i've already stated that bynum for d12 makes the most sense but!!! if they can't get bynum then the deal should be surrounded around tyson for d12 amare is only being thrown in ther so the magic can throw extra salary on us plus we could give up shump and a first round pick and either they trade reddick for another first for more cap space or keep him so please stop talking outta ya *** it would be greatly appreaciated

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Magic would be way worse with Chandler, the guy has zero offensive game...dont see that deal happening at all.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 05:15 PM
And Dwight isnt coming to LA, the trade was on hold but he voided it by exercising his player option.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 05:16 PM
orignally posted by rlundi86

i do have to agree with you here for the most part i've been on the magic forum and most of you guys are cool but d12fan and his followers who he brainwashes are complete douchebags

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 05:16 PM
dude read my older post i've already stated that bynum for d12 makes the most sense but!!! if they can't get bynum then the deal should be surrounded around tyson for d12 amare is only being thrown in ther so the magic can throw extra salary on us plus we could give up shump and a first round pick and either they trade reddick for another first for more cap space or keep him so please stop talking outta ya *** it would be greatly appreaciated

The Magic don't want Amare/Chandler period.We don't care if you add Shumpert,2 1rd picks or whatever,we don't want Amare.

We don't wan't Amare
We don't wan't Amare
Got dammit I said we don't want Amare.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Magic would be way worse with Chandler, the guy has zero offensive game...dont see that deal happening at all.

:clap:He's also 30yrs old,no thanks.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 05:20 PM
that's why we are throwing in amare and don't speak to soon both are former dpoy's and d12 is no shaq either his offensive game isn't much better than chandlers

And Dwight isnt coming to LA, the trade was on hold but he voided it by exercising his player option.
i don't giv a fk if he goes to that pathetic team i just said it makes the most sense

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 05:22 PM
The Magic don't want Amare/Chandler period.We don't care if you add Shumpert,2 1rd picks or whatever,we don't want Amare.

We don't wan't Amare
We don't wan't Amare
Got dammit I said we don't want Amare.
:facepalm: u mad :laugh:

StarvingKnick22
Tell this to flatbush,he has been trolling the Magic forum about how Amare is the best Orlando can get for D12.
is flatbush retarted?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
that's why we are throwing in amare and don't speak to soon both are former dpoy's and d12 is no shaq either his offensive game isn't much better than chandlers

i don't giv a fk if he goes to that pathetic team i just said it makes the most sense

LMFAO:laugh::laugh::laugh:

king2218
06-12-2012, 05:23 PM
ORL gets Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jeremy Clay, Andrew Bogut, Biedriens, the 7th pick & the 30th pick.

GS amnesty's David Lee, gets Howard, Anderson, Turk, J-Rich and can sign Deron Williams in free agency.

Dwight & D-Will get to play together in a future big market (San Fran).

ORL gets young players in Curry, Thompson, Tyler to build around plus the 7th pick.

ORL lineup:

Curry
Austin Rivers (7th pick & hometown product)
Klay Thompson
Davis
Bogut

GS lineup:
D-Will
J-Rich
Dorell Wright
Ryan Anderson
D12

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 05:23 PM
is flatbush retarted?

just report him, he will be banned soon...he has like 100 posts in where he is calling everyone a ******.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 05:24 PM
is flatbush retarted?

Yes,and I think he is a secret Magic fan.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 05:26 PM
is flatbush retarted?
don't let the enemy put us against eachother lmao

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 05:29 PM
well everybody wants to downplay how good the deal is like i said a million times name a better one of stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Knicks offer is the best ever - magic taking back crappier players and bunch load of horrible contracts
name a better one :shrug:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 05:38 PM

Nets, Bulls; lakers and basically every other team besides bobcats can offer a better package.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 05:39 PM

I would deal with any team in the league before I take Amare's contract.

You happy now.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Nets, Bulls; lakers and basically every other team besides bobcats can offer a better package.
:facepalm: i see your just trolling hard cuz i already said the lakers have the best deal and outside of that your just naming teams and not players

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 05:54 PM
No offense to this guy, but please don't insult me like that.

Be tee dubs, I PM'ed you.

Relax.

Yeah I got the message,I PM'ed you back also.

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Amares contract is crazy bad no doubt, But really Your saying amare as a number 1 opition wont put in 25 and 9?

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Howard also has no moves offensivley but still is 1000000000000 million times the offensive player then chandler no denying it, Knicks offer talent wise isnt horrible but because of the contract of amare= No chance of getting him Which is good because I do not want him here

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Amares contract is crazy bad no doubt, But really Your saying amare as a number 1 opition wont put in 25 and 9?

Yeah he probally can but we still don't want him and his awful contract.Otis would have made that deal but he is not our gm anymore.This is why Orlando is in this mess now because of bad contracts Lewis/Arenas/Turk and now you want us to gamble on Amare,no way.

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Yeah he probally can but we still don't want him and his awful contract.Otis would have made that deal but he is not our gm anymore.This is why Orlando is in this mess now because of bad contracts Lewis/Arenas/Turk and now you want us to gamble on Amare,no way.

Im the one that doesnt want you to lol, Look amare still has game left but his Uninsured max contract would be horrible, the knicks could take turk and Jrich back but still I dont think it would be a good deal,

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Im the one that doesnt want you to lol, Look amare still has game left but his Uninsured max contract would be horrible, the knicks could take turk and Jrich back but still I dont think it would be a good deal,

My bad man im getting you confused with flatbush,that guy has been trolling Magic forum for a week about trading Amare for Dwight,and he thinks it's the best deal we can get for D12.

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 06:06 PM
My bad man im getting you confused with flatbush,that guy has been trolling Magic forum for a week about trading Amare for Dwight,and he thinks it's the best deal we can get for D12.

Its all good, Bynum alone is better then that, I honestly hope howard stays put if not Id like to see the nets put together a good package and get him

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Howard also has no moves offensivley but still is 1000000000000 million times the offensive player then chandler no denying it, Knicks offer talent wise isnt horrible but because of the contract of amare= No chance of getting him Which is good because I do not want him here
i wouldn't say he is that much better on the offensive side of the ball your making tyson sound like rodman or b wallace tyson and d12 both relyn on atheliticism to score the positives d12 has on tyson is he's stronger quicker just a freak of nature but tyson is a way better freethrow shooter than d12 d12 has a post game but doesn't utilize it so thats overrated d12 is obviously the better player but he isn't the best offensive c in the league bynum is i think d12 is overrated on the offensive end

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 06:10 PM
i wouldn't say he is that much better on the offensive side of the ball your making tyson sound like rodman or b wallace tyson and d12 both relyn on atheliticism to score the positives d12 has on tyson is he's stronger quicker just a freak of nature but tyson is a way better freethrow shooter than d12 d12 has a post game but doesn't utilize it so thats overrated d12 is obviously the better player but he isn't the best offensive c in the league bynum is i think d12 is overrated on the offensive end

Then why do you want Dwight Hward?

Gritz
06-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Lmao

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 06:13 PM

Chandler doesnt have any post game, thats a problem man, I love chandler one reason I dont want howard, But Howard just needs post moves then he can be unstopable, I do agree Bynum is better offensvley but Howard isnt overrated on the offensive end, He averages 24 and gets doubled most of the time, No doubt hes the best center in the league, I dont want him for personal reasons I dont like the guy lol

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-12-2012, 06:15 PM

Dwight Howard is underrated offensively...but has Tyson made a bucket outside of the paint??? at least DeAndre Jordan had 2 buckets outside of paint.

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Dwight Howard is underrated offensively...but has Tyson made a bucket outside of the paint??? at least DeAndre Jordan had 2 buckets outside of paint.

Tysons had a couple but he is just a put back type player. he needs to get a post game

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Then why do you want Dwight Hward?
i've never said the knicks need him to win im more or less making the point that tyson and amare would be the 2nd best package you guys could get even if we got d12 j lin isn't going to win us a champioship at pg atleast not next year we would still need more piece in all reality we would probaly be worse off after the trade lmao but just seeing melo and d12 on the same team would be crazy lmao sounds like something d12fan actually posted in the knicks forum a couple months back i looked for it but he lucky i can't find it or i'd put that biach on blast like his boy did

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Chandler doesnt have any post game, thats a problem man, I love chandler one reason I dont want howard, But Howard just needs post moves then he can be unstopable, I do agree Bynum is better offensvley but Howard isnt overrated on the offensive end, He averages 24 and gets doubled most of the time, No doubt hes the best center in the league, I dont want him for personal reasons I dont like the guy lol
actually d12 averaged 20 points and 14 rebounds this year and he doesn't get doubled teamed as much people think because his team is full of shooters i agree he is the best c in the league but its sure as hell not because of his offense

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 06:29 PM
actually d12 averaged 20 points and 14 rebounds this year and he doesn't get doubled teamed as much people think because his team is full of shooters i agree he is the best c in the league but its sure as hell not because of his offense

I was talking about career isnt it something like 24? His rebounding defense and Soild offense is the reason why, Obv not just his offense. He does get doubled a lot not all the time but still a lot

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 06:33 PM
no his career is actually lowered then that its 18 ppg and 13 rpg does that sound like a dominant offensive force

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 07:07 PM
I told you flat blush its not the top 5 best deal we could get for dwight its not even an option. It saves us zero money even if we trade you dwight turk duhon jrich baby davis and qrich for shump stat and tyson we would be trading out roughly 110 mill in salary owed to take on roughly 110 million of salary owed.... Untill you prove me wrong on that since you avoided it in the magic forum your wrong and it saves us no money and will never happen. Its not even in the top ten best deals for dwight.

Face it yo spent to much on stat... Ya gave up to much for melo and now you can't move stat anytime soon and can't add much more talents cause your tight money wise and you'll most likely get knocked out in the first round with your lineup as is for the next 3 or 4 years ... Maybe sniff the second round once or twice but won't get past in.

Even your fellow knicks fan admit stat and tyson for dwight and turk isn't the 2nd best trade for dwight and that it wouldn't happen yet you keep puking on yourself and every forum on psd your pathetic

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Even your fellow knicks fan admit stat and tyson for dwight and turk isn't the 2nd best trade for dwight and that it wouldn't happen yet you keep puking on yourself and every forum on psd your pathetic

:clap:

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I told you flat blush its not the top 5 best deal we could get for dwight its not even an option. It saves us zero money even if we trade you dwight turk duhon jrich baby davis and qrich for shump stat and tyson we would be trading out roughly 110 mill in salary owed to take on roughly 110 million of salary owed.... Untill you prove me wrong on that since you avoided it in the magic forum your wrong and it saves us no money and will never happen. Its not even in the top ten best deals for dwight.

Face it yo spent to much on stat... Ya gave up to much for melo and now you can't move stat anytime soon and can't add much more talents cause your tight money wise and you'll most likely get knocked out in the first round with your lineup as is for the next 3 or 4 years ... Maybe sniff the second round once or twice but won't get past in.

:facepalm: you talk a good one but still nobody can name the 2nd best deal and what knicks fans are you talking about this isn't even my idea its just that you guys are such trolls that people don't want to waste ther time arguing with you trolls

dalton749
06-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I will give u derozan davis #8 and rights to valanciunas for dwight

StarvingKnick22
06-12-2012, 07:23 PM
don't let the enemy put us against eachother lmao
lol

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 07:26 PM
I will give u derozan davis #8 and rights to valanciunas for dwight

I would take this over Amare.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 07:29 PM
I would take this over Amare.
i probaly would too but the only reason amare is an option is because d12 wants to play in ny or brooklyn ther are about 20 better deals out ther but d12 has a wish list and the knicks are on it

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 07:32 PM
i probaly would too but the only reason amare is an option is because d12 wants to play in ny or brooklyn ther are about 20 better deals out ther but d12 has a wish list and the knicks are on it

Ok says who the Knicks homer chris sheridan.lmao

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 07:35 PM
how is that not a credible source if he is willing to play in bk what makes you think he won't go to nyc:facepalm:

beasted86
06-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Why is Chandler and Amare an option and not Noah and Boozer?

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Why is Chandler and Amare an option and not Noah and Boozer?

Because Flatbush says so.lmao

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 07:43 PM
stat >boozer
my pet hamster >boozer
ANYBODY IN THE LEAGUE>BOOZER
YOU GET IT NOW

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Boozer sucks thats another horrible offer, that might be on par with the knicks offer lol

beasted86
06-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Because Flatbush says so.lmao

stat >boozer
my pet hamster >boozer
ANYBODY IN THE LEAGUE>BOOZER
YOU GET IT NOW

Boozer @ $15M + Noah @ $11M >>>>> Amare @ $20M + Chandler @ $14M

$26M >>>>>> $34M

Imagine what type of 3rd player the Magic could add with $8M working space in salary.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 08:01 PM
ok so the point your making is trade d12 for a 15 mill bum ok i get it get it done lmao

beasted86
06-12-2012, 08:06 PM
ok so the point your making is trade d12 for a 15 mill bum ok i get it get it done lmao

Better than $20M worth of this guy:

http://thewellversed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/amare.gif

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Better than $20M worth of this guy:

http://thewellversed.com/2012/05/01/watch-the-awesome-amare-stoudemire-vs-the-fire-extinguisher-gif/

:facepalm:No team in the NBA should want that clown.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 08:14 PM
oh no dude put up 18 8 on a hurt back all season you can say he's overpaid but don't insult that guy as a player last time i check amare had a chance to join the big 3 and turned pat the rat riley down and went to a real team

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 08:20 PM
oh no dude put up 18 8 on a hurt back all season you can say he's overpaid but don't insult that guy as a player last time i check amare had a chance to join the big 3 and turned pat the rat riley down and went to a real team

Knicks a real team stop it.:facepalm:

What happened against Miami this year?

What happened against Boston last year?

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 08:29 PM
i would understand if the dude from miami responded but why you what have the magic done and your best player is leaving

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 08:31 PM
thank god they closed the other thread we don't need two amare hate threads open

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 08:34 PM
i would understand if the dude from miami responded but why you what have the magic done and your best player is leaving

What?

Speak English

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 08:36 PM
woah woah this is where i have to step in , Flatbush Made himself look like a fool here, but comeon sit here and say the knicks losing in 5 to miami with there whole team hurt was a shock? Seriously? Knicks healthy have a lot of talent they can make noise, dont say there not a top team in the east healthy

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
woah woah this is where i have to step in, Flatbush Made himself look like a fool here

:clap:The Truth

ChitownBears22
06-12-2012, 08:43 PM
thank god they closed the other thread we don't need two amare hate threads open

If there would have been a third thread Amare would have punched a fire extinguisher

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 08:46 PM
woah woah this is where i have to step in , Flatbush Made himself look like a fool here, but comeon sit here and say the knicks losing in 5 to miami with there whole team hurt was a shock? Seriously? Knicks healthy have a lot of talent they can make noise, dont say there not a top team in the east healthy
and how is that by pointing out d12 is an unretricted free agent and tyson and amare is better than him just leaving come on dude we had a whole dam thread about this in the knicks forum and everybody was on the bandwagon now cuz you here other people saying its a bad idea it is where is yor loyalty at:facepalm:

ChitownBears22
06-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Do people really think Lin and Shumpert (spelling might be wrong) would have made that series any closer? Lin was revealed by Miami for the fraud he is if you don't remember.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 08:50 PM
wtf ofcourse our best pg and best perimeter defender would of made us better thats just like taking luol deng and d rose from you guys im not saying lin is d rose but come on man we had mike friggin bibby starting for us

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 08:50 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::mad:

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 08:51 PM
and how is that by pointing out d12 is an unretricted free agent and tyson and amare is better than him just leaving come on dude we had a whole dam thread about this in the knicks forum and everybody was on the bandwagon now cuz you here other people saying its a bad idea it is where is yor loyalty at:facepalm:

:facepalm:You just called out all Knicks fans,they will never accept you back troll.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 08:53 PM
lmao one person counts as all knicks fans that dude is obviously a tool and scared to voice his own opinion atleast i dont have people questioning my love for my team like you poser

ChitownBears22
06-12-2012, 08:53 PM
wtf ofcourse our best pg and best perimeter defender would of made us better thats just like taking luol deng and d rose from you guys im not saying lin is d rose but come on man we had mike friggin bibby starting for us

A. Not a Bulls fan. In fact I hate the organization.

B. Did you just compare Lin and Shump to Deng and Rose. You do realize all of your credibility is gone.

C. Did you watch Lin against Miami? Seriously tell me he did 1 positive thing against Wade or Chalmers.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 08:55 PM
lmao one person counts as all knicks fans that dude is obviously a tool and scared to voice his own opinion atleast i dont have people questioning my love for my team like you poser

Im out loser,time to root for my other team Miami.

Peace out Knick fan.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 09:00 PM
deng and shumpert are both of the leagues premiere defenders and reread my post mike friggin bibby jlin wasn't much better against miami but he would of been better then mike friggin bibby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

StarvingKnick22
06-12-2012, 09:33 PM
A. Not a Bulls fan. In fact I hate the organization.

B. Did you just compare Lin and Shump to Deng and Rose. You do realize all of your credibility is gone.

C. Did you watch Lin against Miami? Seriously tell me he did 1 positive thing against Wade or Chalmers.

lin didnt play in the Miami/Knicks playoff series lol he was linjuried

Monta is beast
06-12-2012, 09:37 PM
deng and shumpert are both of the leagues premiere defenders and reread my post mike friggin bibby jlin wasn't much better against miami but he would of been better then mike friggin bibby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Okay so by going off what you have said. You have two premier defenders, a great great player in Anthony, Amare is like a god to you, and Chandler is a savior. Then tell me why you made the playoffs as a 7th seed, and lost in the 1st round?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Flat blush is the most garbage poster I've ever heard on any forum haha he calls me a troll yet I never once came in knick forum talkin smack about this deal you came in our forum trollings us about your crappy deal.... All I did was say it doesn't save magic any money and its a stupid deal you keep saying name a better deal ill name some

Bogut klay 7th pick overall for dwight
Teague marvin williams horford zaza for hedo and dwight
Bynum for dwight and hedo
Bledsoe deandre jordan butler draft picks for dwight and hedo
Brook lopez marshon brooks morrow first rounders for dwight hedo duhon
Lowry martin budinger picks for dwight
Rondo jeff green for dwight
Id rather take a deal from dallas with a buncha exprings and draft picks and beaubois then your crappy deal...

Ina a deal for dwight you want two things young good players and clear cap space the deal with knicks does neither ...we would be taking on 110 million and getting two older guys its sucha dumb deal and its soo funny you can say its the 2nd best deal we could get lol you with your own clueless mouth have ruined your own name lol people in here callin you out some fellow knicks fans saying how whack you are and how you have no credability haha your like the laughing stock round here

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 09:46 PM
:facepalm: ok but first tell me why the warriors can't ever make the playoffs:laugh::laugh::laugh:

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 09:47 PM
your not getting rondo and i already said bynum is the best deal

Bos 232
06-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Celtics would trade Rondo for Dwight in a heartbeat

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Every boston fan was cool with that deal that responded and if anything said magic would prob need more so f ya lol I don't care if you think we couldn't get any of them ... There all still better then your crap deal .... Noone with credabilty has ever reported dwight would sign with knicks besides the nets deal is better then any knicks deal and we know he would extend there ... I honestly don't think dwight would even wanna play with melo he would be his sidekick just like kobe wanted dwight to be and dwight didn't want nothing to do with and with melo it would be no different

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Rondo and jeff green for dwight

Bos 232
06-12-2012, 10:01 PM
If it means Deron Williams comes to Boston then it's a no brainer...Williams-Pierce-Dwight would be interesting, but expensive

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Every boston fan was cool with that deal that responded and if anything said magic would prob need more so f ya lol I don't care if you think we couldn't get any of them ... There all still better then your crap deal .... Noone with credabilty has ever reported dwight would sign with knicks besides the nets deal is better then any knicks deal and we know he would extend there ... I honestly don't think dwight would even wanna play with melo he would be his sidekick just like kobe wanted dwight to be and dwight didn't want nothing to do with and with melo it would be no different
to bad the front office won't do it cool story bro

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Kinda like your trade idea? You like ...only you..... But magic front office will never do it... Its not even an option... But hey cool story for you too girl

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:05 PM
somebody show me a source saying d12 would resign in boston or boston would trade rondo or else stfu not an option

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Kinda like your trade idea? You like ...only you..... But magic front office will never do it... Its not even an option... But hey cool story for you too girl
im lost ??????????????????????????

Bos 232
06-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Flatbush, if your talking about the Rondo deal you have no clue what your talking about...Rondo has been offered for cp3 and curry but were turned down. The celtics have been tryin to trade him for years do what makes you think they won't trade him for a top ~3 player?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Lol there isn't an real source for yours either girl.... Besides your beef is its the 2nd best deal not about being legit so reguardless your still wrong it ain't near the best deal you have bynum as the best deal? Yet its not known dwight would resign there? But because he may not resign with boston or atl or anyother team they can count? I like how you make up your own rules lol

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:08 PM
http://features.rr.com/article/01Fcg0aaFf1ij
thank you boss

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 10:10 PM
im lost ??????????????????????????

Girl your more then lost you don't even exist lmao everyone here has called him out and he still going what a sap he don't get it..... You lost alright hhahaha your a laughing stock girl

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Flatbush, if your talking about the Rondo deal you have no clue what your talking about...Rondo has been offered for cp3 and curry but were turned down. The celtics have been tryin to trade him for years do what makes you think they won't trade him for a top ~3 player?
:facepalm: all pgs and that was last season before rondo played lights out in the playoffs but hey if its true i'd admit im wrong and won't post on anything d12 related

xxplayerxx23
06-12-2012, 10:12 PM

I dont want howard, Ive said it in the knicks forum, I dont want that Dbag (IMO thats what he is) whose coming off a back surgury it isnt as bad as the ppl here are saying but they can get more for him, Im very loyal Did you read the rest of the post I say whats on my mind we can win it all if healthy

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Haha steven a smith another new york homer hahahaha and hey member when you laughed at the article that said magic didn't want nothing to do amare and he was pretty much untradeable? You called it old news and useless? It was 6 months old the article you posted was 4 months old... So that's ok right? Buts ours wasn't cause it was a whole 2 months older? Lol whatever works for you at the moment right....

Keep going your burying yourself its great

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Lol there isn't an real source for yours either girl.... Besides your beef is its the 2nd best deal not about being legit so reguardless your still wrong it ain't near the best deal you have bynum as the best deal? Yet its not known dwight would resign there? But because he may not resign with boston or atl or anyother team they can count? I like how you make up your own rules lol
cool story bro and the best insult you can come up with is girl:facepalm: well i love girls all kinds spanish black white all of them :clap::D

Bos 232
06-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Lights out? Having 3+ games of 7 or more turnovers is far from lights out. I like Rondo but anyone who wouldn't trade him for Dwight Howard is incompetent.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Haha steven a smith another new york homer hahahaha and hey member when you laughed at the article that said magic didn't want nothing to do amare and he was pretty much untradeable? You called it old news and useless? It was 6 months old the article you posted was 4 months old... So that's ok right? Buts ours wasn't cause it was a whole 2 months older? Lol whatever works for you at the moment right....

Keep going your burying yourself its great
first off he works for espn so he's credible 2nd the point i was making is your front office contacted us

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 10:16 PM
I dont want howard, Ive said it in the knicks forum, I dont want that Dbag (IMO thats what he is) whose coming off a back surgury it isnt as bad as the ppl here are saying but they can get more for him, Im very loyal Did you read the rest of the post I say whats on my mind we can win it all if healthy

Swag

See things I don't think the players we would get is a bad deal its there contracts
Stat tyson shump total owned salary as of now 110 millions

Flatblush swears by taking on baby davis dwight hedo duhon jrich and qrich its a good deal cause it saves us money... Wrong.... Those players added up are owed almost the same as we would be taking on in stat tyson and shump(110mill) so it does us noooo good and it a crappy deal yet flatblush swears it saves us money he can't prove it but he just says it over n over again

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Lights out? Having 3+ games of 7 or more turnovers is far from lights out. I like Rondo but anyone who wouldn't trade him for Dwight Howard is incompetent.
hi d12fan dupe account no boston fan would downplay being 1 game away from the finals:facepalm:

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm sure our front office contacted every team in the league mofo

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 10:18 PM

Flatbush you hear this.

Rondo for Dwight,this is coming from a Boston fan,

You can keep Amare/Chandler we don't want any overpaid players.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:19 PM
g

See things I don't think the players we would get is a bad deal its there contracts
Stat tyson shump total owned salary as of now 110 millions

Flatblush swears by taking on baby davis dwight hedo duhon jrich and qrich its a good deal cause it saves us money... Wrong.... Those players added up are owed almost the same as we would be taking on in stat tyson and shump(110mill) so it does us noooo good and it a crappy deal yet flatblush swears it saves us money he can't prove it but he just says it over n over again

Bos 232
06-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Nope I'm a diehard Celtics fan and their run was incredible. In no way am I downplaying their playoff run but the big 3 are getting old and Dwight would be a great start to a new era.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:20 PM
omg d12fan go away lmao i thaught i got rid of you

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 10:22 PM
omg d12fan go away lmao i thaught i got rid of you

It's halftime,I had to come back to see you still trolling.

Amare for Dwight lmfao:laugh:

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Nope I'm a diehard Celtics fan and their run was incredible. In no way am I downplaying their playoff run but the big 3 are getting old and Dwight would be a great start to a new era.

:facepalm: no your not you only have 20 somthing friggin post go away:facepalm:

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:24 PM
It's halftime,I had to come back to see you still trolling.

Amare for Dwight lmfao
:bang:

Bos 232
06-12-2012, 10:29 PM
So I not having many posts on this forum means I can't be a diehard fan? You have more than that in the last 10 minutes and I can tell your incompetent.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Flat blush why would I add d12 contract extension? Should I also include shumps next contract? I'm including what's owed as of NOW like how they actually do when they consider doing a trade

Even if ya included dwights extended contract thats dumb cause that's the best part for you guys its not a negative that he will extend it would be a good thing either way we are still trading the best player and taking on 110 million of older talent ... Its just not a good deal man its not savings us any money

If you wanna say its savings us the money we would pay to extend dwight..... Then yea your right but that's dumb its not savings up anything cause we want to extend dwight... We could trade him for a few good young players and picks from the nets and clear dwight hedo and duhon which would be like 60 million off our books in the end it would save us a good 30 or 40 million where as your move cripples us we wouldn't be able to make any moves we would be stuck untill stat and tyson expired ...your deal sucks

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 10:39 PM
ok save this im not explaining this no more amare's contract would take over what you would pay d12 if he got extened and tyson's contract would equal out to hedo NOW THE REST OF THE DEAL IS A SALARY DUMP MEANI QRICH JRICH G DAVIS WHOEVER WE TAKES OFF OF YOUR HANDS = CAP SPACE FOR YOU GUYS ALSO IF YOU GUYS MOVE JJREDDICK FOR A PICK ORJUST LET HIM EXPIRE YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE ROOM TO ADD ONE MORE MAX PLAYER THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 10:50 PM
ok save this im not explaining this no more amare's contract would take over what you would pay d12 if he got extened and tyson's contract would equal out to hedo NOW THE REST OF THE DEAL IS A SALARY DUMP MEANI QRICH JRICH G DAVIS WHOEVER WE TAKES OFF OF YOUR HANDS = CAP SPACE FOR YOU GUYS ALSO IF YOU GUYS MOVE JJREDDICK FOR A PICK ORJUST LET HIM EXPIRE YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE ROOM TO ADD ONE MORE MAX PLAYER THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok that's great,but 1 problem,We don't want Amare period.

THE ORLANDO MAGIC WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TRADE FOR AMARE STOUDEMIRE.

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 11:02 PM
lmao ya boy just asked how that trade saves you money and i explained it my bad you guys are getting rondo now:facepalm: next week westbrook and harden and then after that blake griffin:laugh::laugh::laugh:

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 11:04 PM
lmao ya boy just asked how that trade saves you money and i explained it my bad you guys are getting rondo now:facepalm: next week westbrook and harden and then after that blake griffin:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah cool story bro.

We still don't want Amare for Dwight.:facepalm:

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 11:10 PM
where is ya boy he kept beggin me to explain it and now he's hiding :hide:

TFleury14
06-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Damn the Dwight Howard threads are multiplying, when will it end. And the Knicks are not getting Dwight, and quite frankly I wouldn't want his whining on the team anyway. So can we please stop making these threads talking about Dwight to NY... Also the video posted is from February of 2011... lmao

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 11:32 PM
No not hiding you explained nothing... Lol you said the money we would have paid dwght to extend we will pay stat instead? Hahahahahaha wow thanks for the favor lol what a tool man.... Its not a salary dumb when we take on as much salary as we ship out its called an even trade MONEYwise

You owe a dude 50 bucks so I offer to pay him the 50 bucks for you to save you money o but so you know you can give me the 50 back that I paid him and hey I saved you money still right?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-12-2012, 11:38 PM
How about we pay dwight to extend trade him to the nets and take on next to no salary in brooks and lopez and maybe get some expirings lose hedo at least in the process get draft picks we would have enough for 2 max contracts and still have tradeable assests in davis jrich and jj

Even that not so great deal is better then your deal that will never even be considered

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 11:40 PM
but its like im giving you 50 bucks and your giving me 80 because no way the knicks trade for all those salaries if d12 doesn't sign an extension is what your not getting so you have to add d12's salary to it

flatbush knicks
06-12-2012, 11:42 PM
How about we pay dwight to extend trade him to the nets and take on next to no salary in brooks and lopez and maybe get some expirings lose hedo at least in the process get draft picks we would have enough for 2 max contracts and still have tradeable assests in davis jrich and jj

Even that not so great deal is better then your deal that will never even be considered
because the nets can only take on hedo and d12 nobody else no other team can do a trade like that now your starting to see the light and also lopez can't be traded he is a restricted fa

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-13-2012, 12:29 AM
He can be traded cause he is a rfa he couldn't be traded if he was an ufa
Sign and traded that is

Even if I add dwight salary to it it doesn't change the fact that your still giving us back more then half of the contracts your taking (salary wise) in stat and tyson

Its a bad deal and not saving us more like you said yourself the only money its saving us is the money we would be paying dwight to extend

THAT'S NOT DOING US A FAVOR WE WANT TO EXTEND DWIGHT. You taking on 5 guys means nothing when your giving up us back 3 or 4 years of 110 million dollar debt

flatbush knicks
06-13-2012, 12:53 AM
no lopez can't be traded i mean technically he can but in a sign and trade a rfa they have to agree to it why would he help out the nets by agreeing to go to the magic
if ther getting rid of him for d12 and i've already explained that the knicks are the only team that can take back all of that salary by giving up amare if im wrong somebody prove me wrong amare's contract is actually a valuable piece even tho that sounds funny also if the magic go that route i forgot to mention for them to have the cap for another max player they would have to let ryan anderson go idk how much you guys value anderson but he would have to go or just sign his qualifying offer