PDA

View Full Version : Gamethread Jays Bashing thread (Nats) I

Johann
06-10-2012, 09:14 PM
It's just an idea. Keeping the Jays game thread separate from the bashing could be good for everyone. To be open till 1000 posts.
Title to be changed depending on the series.

Twitch, delete it if you must, but I think something like this could help with the 'meshing' of the posters in this Jays community.

dtmagnet
06-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Hahaha, we have to keep Bomber in a separate thread now!

Eagles4Lyfe
06-10-2012, 09:26 PM
:facepalm:

Bob Loblaw
06-10-2012, 09:27 PM
It's just an idea. Keeping the Jays game thread separate from the bashing could be good for everyone. To be open till 1000 posts.
Title to be changed depending on the series.

Twitch, delete it if you must, but I think something like this could help with the 'meshing' of the posters in this Jays community.

you mean this is a way to segregate us, dont take away my right to bash the jays in the gt.

Johann
06-10-2012, 09:31 PM
:facepalm:

Real mature Bradley.

Twitchy
06-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Sorry but we need to keep the game thread stuff in one thread.

Let me stress a couple things first:

A) If you dislike a poster, simply ignore them. It makes a world of difference if you don't like reading someone's posts.

B) Being negative or positive isn't a bad thing. And while we are allowed to say a lot of things on the game threads, within reason, let's remember that the Jays are a team that is two games over 500. This isn't a bad team. They can be frustrating at times, for sure. But it's just not fair to point out only the bad things they do, and that's where the problem people have lie.

It's also important to remember that even the best players in baseball fail 7/10 times. And that there are 162 games, and that even a 90 win team is going to lose 60-70 games. So it's not worth getting that frustrated over a specific play, or at bat, or pitch, or even a game.

I think if we can maybe cut down on that as a group, then we'll have less issues in the game thread.