This isn't who do you think will win.

This is who do you WANT to win.

Who will you be cheering for ........

Oklahoma City Thunder

or

Miami Heat

DeRozan10
06-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Ha! I spelled win wrong in the thread name! Could a MOD please fix this ASAP.

Much appreciated!!

llemon
06-10-2012, 05:20 PM
I imagine most people other than Heat fans and bandwagoners will be rooting for the Thunder, me included.

greg_ory_2005
06-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Go OKC :clap:

Y2JOrdan
06-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Heat

shep33
06-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm still waiting for a Finals lockout

Lakeshow24KB
06-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Okc.

JLynn943
06-10-2012, 05:39 PM
The Heat. I like Lebron and would love to not hear people talking about his not having a ring anymore.

odiddy313
06-10-2012, 05:40 PM
okc in five

kjoke
06-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Heat. It's also more than that though. I would love for Lebron to get a ring, so we can actualyl change the subject a little bit next year.

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 05:50 PM
should have put it so we can see who votes

theLgndKllr35
06-10-2012, 05:54 PM
I just want to watch good basketball. I want the Thunder to win because of the whole "team" aspect, but I wouldn't mind watching Lebron and Wade step up and tell the world "I don't need a team" either.

AsfanSince99
06-10-2012, 05:54 PM
I really don't care, I just want to see it go down to the wire every game and it go 7.

popo85
06-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Miami, hope James gets a title so he can shut all his doubters up.

Cal827
06-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Heat. Mainly cause of mentioned above.. I mean some of the choke jokes are good, but people still go on and on and on with them, despite advanced stats showing he's the 2nd most clutch player in the league for this year, and very clutch for most of his career lol.

The cutting of those Lebron threads would be really nice too.
I'm scared to see what would happen if Lebron comes up short, again :facepalm:

cheaptrikz
06-10-2012, 05:59 PM
give me OKC

More-Than-Most
06-10-2012, 06:01 PM
I want the Thunder to win but either way psd is ****ed... If Thunder win People will horribly assume durant----->Bron... If the heat win heat fans will throw it in everyones face often and then we will get the Kobe/Jordan---->Bron crap.... This will be hell

More-Than-Most
06-10-2012, 06:07 PM
regaurdless of which team wins or loses after this series it will still be Bron----->Durant and Kobe/Jordan---->Bron career wise for now.... 1 final will not change that.

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm still waiting for a Finals lockout

This times 100000

LA_Raiders
06-10-2012, 06:11 PM
OKC, Cheat is full of crybabies

tcav701
06-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Should a root for the classy team who built from the draft or a group of arrogant players that orchestrated the shadiest free agency period in league history?

tough call.

SACNYY
06-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Okc

LoveMeOrHateMe
Thunder in 6

ATX
Miami Heat

MTL_123
06-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Miami Heat ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bucketss
06-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Should a root for the classy team who built from the draft or a group of arrogant players that orchestrated the shadiest free agency period in league history?

tough call.

Heat.

bucketss
06-10-2012, 06:23 PM
i want miami to win but i dont know if they can i just feel okc is better

theLgndKllr35
06-10-2012, 06:23 PM

tough call.

They got pretty damn lucky Kevin Durant fell into their lap, but they have been above average for sure.

Jint.
06-10-2012, 06:37 PM
thunder... Thunder..... THUNDER-CATS! HOOOOOOO..!

chomaru
06-10-2012, 06:40 PM
The battle of Weather.

shizzle09
06-10-2012, 06:42 PM

tough call.

did they have a choice to not build through the draft? Who is gonna sign to play in OKC? :facepalm:

JordansBulls
06-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Pros and Cons to each, but Thunder for a few reasons.

1. If Durant wins it will be an interesting summer of Durant vs Lebron for best player in the league debates.

2. I feel the Thunder built there team up the correct way.

bedford1829
06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Thunder.

OKC has given us the blueprint on how to build a championship team. Draft well and make intelligent trades/FA signings.

Depth > Max contracts

bedford1829
06-10-2012, 06:54 PM
^^^^

My last post was ironic coming from a yankee fan I know

NoahH
06-10-2012, 06:55 PM
I think my answer is obvious

Mell413
06-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Pros and Cons to each, but Thunder for a few reasons.

1. If Durant wins it will be an interesting summer of Durant vs Lebron for best player in the league debates.

2. I feel the Thunder built there team up the correct way.

Why does there have to be only one d
Way to build a team? There's reasons to root against Miami but I don't think that's one of them. Just because Miami signed free agents it Doesnt mean they did it the wrong way. They got to the finals two years in a row so they did something right.

For me I'm rooting for Miami. The lebron sucks stuff gets really old. Plus it should solidify his place ahead of Kobe. Although if the heat win I'm sure lebron will get crap for looking at someone the wrong way

Eagles710
06-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Picking Heat because its time the best player in the nba has a ring, i LOVE KD but he's what 14 years old lol.... He will win alot of them, Lebron should win this one

Hoopsadvocate
06-10-2012, 07:31 PM

tough call.

Oh what an ignorant web u weave.

They did nothing different than what your celtics did with KG, pierce, and Allen. They were smart enough to do it earlyer in their career rather than later like them and they answered a question of how many championships for their fans in a pep rally to get them excited. SOrry they didnt say something like "we will not win anything we just came together to joke around and not care about winning multiple titles" to make babies like u feel better.

At the end of the day lebron and wade have shown in their game to be brilliant team players and some of the best passers at their positions.

Then Durant and westbrook were more known for being scorers and not passers but of course if roles were switched everyone would jump down lebrons and wades back if they were scorers first and not the great all around players they are.

People like u ruin the sport getting all bitter about the stupidest most insignificant thing and bashing great players for it. Just move on and stop being bitter. Nobody saids u have to like them or root for them just dont act like they are the worse people in the world for something that isnt wrong at all!!!

grow up.

Hoopsadvocate
06-10-2012, 07:35 PM
LMAO at the ignorant people who say the thunder built the correct way.

SInce when did the nba say the correct way is to just draft good players? I could have sworn people have been added thru FA for years. Hell why even have FA then everyone is forced to stay where they are and not allowed to move ever.

BigBlueCrew
06-10-2012, 07:36 PM
I got my "Beat the Heat" OKC shirt before game 7 was over!!

Oops was I not suppose to say any David Stern? My bad.

Jroz
06-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Heat. Mainly cause of mentioned above.. I mean some of the choke jokes are good, but people still go on and on and on with them, despite advanced stats showing he's the 2nd most clutch player in the league for this year, and very clutch for most of his career lol.

The cutting of those Lebron threads would be really nice too.
I'm scared to see what would happen if Lebron comes up short, again :facepalm:

Thats partially why I wouldn't want the Heat to win :D

Wade>You
06-10-2012, 08:08 PM
LMAO at the ignorant people who say the thunder built the correct way.

SInce when did the nba say the correct way is to just draft good players? I could have sworn people have been added thru FA for years. Hell why even have FA then everyone is forced to stay where they are and not allowed to move ever.I agree, I wasn't aware there was a "right way" to build a team.

Regardless, with the 5th pick, Miami was LUCKY that Detroit, Denver, and Toronto passed up on Wade. They've never drafted lower than #2 and that wasn't too long ago (Beasley). There inaugural season? 5th pick!!!!

Besides that, we picked up Haslem as an undrafted pick, we got Chalmers at the low 30s, and we got Pittman+Cole (hopefully) coming up next year so that will be a boost, who were both drafted in the low 30s.

I won't include Joel because I don't think he's a good player to begin with , he just has his moments, but he was also an undrafted guy that we developed.

PG-Drafted / Drafted
SG-Drafted / FA
SF-FA / FA
PF-Undrafted / FA
C-FA / Drafted

Blitzbolt
06-10-2012, 08:23 PM
I really don't care about the HEAT but I'm so tired of all the HATERS I will be cheering for the Heat.

Just get it over with.

Ty Fast
06-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Go Heat!!!

Sixerlover
06-10-2012, 08:36 PM
I've wanted Lebron to get ring #1 since '06 :laugh2: so I'll continue to go for him and Miami

John Walls Era
06-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Heat

mark1125
06-10-2012, 08:41 PM
I am rooting for OKC, but I won't have a fit if Miami wins. It isn't the Heat that annoy me. It is all of the douchy, bandwagon, July 2010 and after Heat "fans" that probably never watched a game in their life until "the decision", "not 1, not 2, not 3", pre championship party. wait......guess I do hate the Heat.

StriveGreatness
06-10-2012, 08:43 PM
The Heat

NYSPORTSALLDAY
06-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Okc!

Wade>You
06-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who said Heat. I didn't think many people supported the Heat.

Or it could all be rigged.

Losoway
06-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Heat by far

im on the east coast ...i dont rout for west coast teams

Baller1
06-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Thunder.

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 10:05 PM
i kind of want to see who voted heat, but then i feel that if votes were showed there wouldnt be so many voted for miami lol

DeRozan10
06-11-2012, 02:25 AM
okc

tapajafri
06-11-2012, 02:46 AM
heat only because i want the james ring argument to stop. Having more rings does NOT mean you're a better player, yet people always use that logic to downgrade James. If the ring logic was true, Derek Fisher is better than John Stockton, Luke Walton is better than Karl Malone, Brian Scalabrine is better than Charles Barkley and DJ Mbenga is better than Chris Webber. STFU

ChitownBears22
06-11-2012, 02:52 AM
heat only because i want the james ring argument to stop. Having more rings does NOT mean you're a better player, yet people always use that logic to downgrade James. If the ring logic was true, Derek Fisher is better than John Stockton, Luke Walton is better than Karl Malone, Brian Scalabrine is better than Charles Barkley and DJ Mbenga is better than Chris Webber. STFU

All True.

On a serious note. HEAT I can't wait to rub it in the haters face for the next 6 months. And then the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6 but 7

AsfanSince99
06-11-2012, 04:46 AM
Gotta say, the more I think abt it, the more I'll be pulling for the Heat, too. I can't pull for a team (okc) that left their original city's fans high and dry.

sunsfan88
06-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Miami....I want LeBron to win his first ring so he can start pacing himself to match Kobe.

sharqstealth
06-11-2012, 05:03 AM
This is like who would you go with Manny Pacquiao (Durant) vs Floyd Mayweather (Lebron)?

stawka
06-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Definitely rooting for LeBron and the Heat. As long he has at least ONE ring, I couldn't care less if I died the following day, knowing that half these miserable ****s on PSD will finally be forced to STFU

Again... If you're not from the city of Cleveland or have rooted for them before and after the LeBron era, I don't think you should jump on the hate bandwagon just to fit in with the rest of the crowd

DenButsu
06-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Neither, really. I dislike both teams.

But if someone were to put a gun to my head and force me to choose, I'd have to go with OKC. And the main reason for that is that I think it will be bad for the NBA if the behind-the-scenes collusion of players to create an unlevel playing field is rewarded.

dos132
06-11-2012, 06:02 AM
:burn: OKC

tcav701
06-11-2012, 06:25 AM
did they have a choice to not build through the draft? Who is gonna sign to play in OKC? :facepalm:

Thats kind of my point. The players act like there is only 8-10 teams in the league and they hold the teams that draft them hostage in order to play for one of them, it is always good to see one of the "other" 20 teams win a championship.

Oh what an ignorant web u weave.

They did nothing different than what your celtics did with KG, pierce, and Allen. They were smart enough to do it earlyer in their career rather than later like them and they answered a question of how many championships for their fans in a pep rally to get them excited. SOrry they didnt say something like "we will not win anything we just came together to joke around and not care about winning multiple titles" to make babies like u feel better.

At the end of the day lebron and wade have shown in their game to be brilliant team players and some of the best passers at their positions.

Then Durant and westbrook were more known for being scorers and not passers but of course if roles were switched everyone would jump down lebrons and wades back if they were scorers first and not the great all around players they are.

People like u ruin the sport getting all bitter about the stupidest most insignificant thing and bashing great players for it. Just move on and stop being bitter. Nobody saids u have to like them or root for them just dont act like they are the worse people in the world for something that isnt wrong at all!!!

grow up.

Well KG and Ray joining the Celtics was not the same thing, I don't see the comparison.

KG was traded for Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes, Sebastian Telfair, Gerald Green, Theo Ratliff, two first rounders and cash. This was THE MOST AMOUNT OF PLAYERS EVER TRADED FOR A SINGLE PLAYER.

Ray Allen was traded along wit the 35th pick for Delonte West, Wally Sczerbiak and the 5th overall pick.

Not terrible value when you see Pau Gasol and Monta Ellis go for way less.

What exactly did the Heat give up?

The summer of 2010 consisted of the top 3 free agents meeting with teams in sweatpants and feeding them lines of **** so they couldnt make other signings. Then we had the decision and the party.

I'm not trying to say these guys are terrible people or I want them dead, there is just more to respect about Durant and OKC.

And how does the pass first/scorer line make any sense when LeBrons largest criticism is deferring too much in crunch time?

I agree with this 100% if we are talking about a top 50 player. This case is a little different because we are talking about someone with the potential to be the best ever. Can someone be the best in the history of the game without dominating on the largest stage there is?

tcav701
06-11-2012, 06:28 AM
All True.

On a serious note. HEAT I can't wait to rub it in the haters face for the next 6 months. And then the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6 but 7

Curious, are you a Heat fan living in Chicago or a Bears fan living in Miami?

Reversed86Curse
06-11-2012, 07:30 AM
If the Celtics don't make the finals, I always root for the best 'team' to win- Heat might be more favored or have two of the top 5 players, but OKC plays great team ball and built their team the right way. They've earned it IMO

JC_
06-11-2012, 07:46 AM
I'm surprised so many Celtics fans don't want the Heat to win. The Heat and especially Lebron James were very respectful to them during their series. Lebron helped Rondo up multiple times and except for a bit of jawing between Rondo and Wade everything was pretty tame. I understand a bit of bitterness but come on have some respect for the team that defeated you in a classy way.

Jarvo
06-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Heat, I would love to see Lebron get his ring and people can stop whining about how he doesn't have one and all the other irrelevant crap you say about him. If he wins he still won't get much props because he played with two other stars. But I would like to see him get the monkey off his back and shut up everyone who doubt him NOW.

Jarvo
06-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Thunder.

OKC has given us the blueprint on how to build a championship team. Draft well and make intelligent trades/FA signings.

Depth > Max contracts

I'll take the Spurs blueprint, Thunder haven't won anything... Yet.

benzni
06-11-2012, 08:05 AM
why ask this question.

Heat fans = Heat
OKC fans = OKC
rest of NBA/Heat haters= OKC

Jarvo
06-11-2012, 08:08 AM
I just can't see the Heat losing in the finals two years in a row, I know everyone saying that The Thunder are ready BUT the Heat been there before and not going to make the mistakes they did last year. The Thunder are new to this & everyone knows the Finals are a different ball game.

MagicHero3
06-11-2012, 09:30 AM
OKC deserves it. Good drafting, Great teamwork, even better sportsmanship...

pacofunk64
06-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Don't prefer either team over one. All I know is this is gonna be fun to watch. Durant is humble and I like the guy but I would love for people to get off of LBJ's nuts.

King41
06-11-2012, 09:51 AM
the heat

MagicHero3
06-11-2012, 10:22 AM
honestly, i love watching the Heat lose. if they win, well.. this is all i have to say...

At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do

JayW_1023
06-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Thunder, mainly because my favorite band is from OKC and rooting for them.

"Thunder Up!"

king4day
06-11-2012, 10:43 AM
I want OKC to win. Would be nice to see a new team win.

Anytime Miami fails, it means there will be tons of talk of 'will the big 3 be dismantled?'. So that's always fun. If the Thunder reel off a few titles, I will probably then root for Miami since they would no longer be the favorites.

SportsAndrew25
06-11-2012, 12:02 PM
I am rooting for the Heat to win just so that a great player like Lebron can finally get his first championship.

Stinkyoutsider
06-11-2012, 12:28 PM
I want the Heat to win so the media can stop talking about Lebron James all the time.

JordansBulls
06-11-2012, 12:45 PM
I want the Heat to win so the media can stop talking about Lebron James all the time.

What???

They would talk about him even more.

NSJ
06-11-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm surprised so many Celtics fans don't want the Heat to win. The Heat and especially Lebron James were very respectful to them during their series. Lebron helped Rondo up multiple times and except for a bit of jawing between Rondo and Wade everything was pretty tame. I understand a bit of bitterness but come on have some respect for the team that defeated you in a classy way.

You should want them to win it all to show respect? Give me a ****ing break...

I respect the **** out of Kobe but would root against them as well if they were in the finals. Show some respect for people's decision to cheer for who they want.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 01:34 PM

you mean negatively haha.

That is pretty much why I want him to win. So media and fans can stfu and hate someone else. Someone more deserving perhaps.

hugepatsfan
06-11-2012, 01:37 PM
If Lebron got a ring maybe the annoying threads about him choking would stop. Other than that, I can't find any reason why an objective fan would like MIA more than OKC. Unless you have a strong attatchment to MIA or one of their players, I imagine everyone would pick OKC.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 01:44 PM
If Lebron got a ring maybe the annoying threads about him choking would stop. Other than that, I can't find any reason why an objective fan would like MIA more than OKC. Unless you have a strong attatchment to MIA or one of their players, I imagine everyone would pick OKC.

I was indifferent to James 4 years ago. But fans and media have made me pull for him bigtime. I pull for the Heat the second the playoffs start. Its not just PSD. My friends, brother, Dad, tons of people simply hate on LeBron for no reason. The man has never been in trouble. He is a community guy. He does everything right. But because he made one stupid decision, literally, and is a poor speaker, they do anything to hate on the guy. How can you not pull for someone that talented to shut everyone up?

At least that is my take.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
basically, I watch LeBron play, and can't figure out why people hate on him. He isn't selfish. He plays hard, he is amazing, and yet so many hate him. Why? Hate ballhogs. Hate guys who are *** holes outside the game. But I can't figure out why they hate LeBron.

Sinestro
06-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Thunder!! Durant is my second favorite player

Joshtd1
06-11-2012, 01:55 PM
The Heat because LeBron is the best player in the NBA and I would like to see him get a ring. Always a shame when the greats don't get a ring.

Plus he is my favorite player not on the Spurs and I always root for him if they aren't playing.

And finally I have a bet on the Heat in which if they lose I have to pay for a nights worth of drinks but if I win I get a free night of drinking.

Da Knicks
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
A finals lockout would be perfect!!!

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 01:57 PM
The Heat because LeBron is the best player in the NBA and I would like to see him get a ring. Always a shame when the greats don't get a ring.

Plus he is my favorite player not on the Spurs and I always root for him if they aren't playing.

And finally I have a bet on the Heat in which if they lose I have to pay for a nights worth of drinks but if I win I get a free night of drinking.

easily the best reason of the thread.

Joshtd1
06-11-2012, 01:58 PM
I was indifferent to James 4 years ago. But fans and media have made me pull for him bigtime. I pull for the Heat the second the playoffs start. Its not just PSD. My friends, brother, Dad, tons of people simply hate on LeBron for no reason. The man has never been in trouble. He is a community guy. He does everything right. But because he made one stupid decision, literally, and is a poor speaker, they do anything to hate on the guy. How can you not pull for someone that talented to shut everyone up?

At least that is my take.

That pretty much sums it up for me. People always revert back to "the decision" which if I remember correctly he did it for charity and gave the money made from it the boys and girls club or something. Not like he has off court or even on court issues. If people like Durant for how he is, I can't see why they wouldn't like LeBron. IMO anyway

JordansBulls
06-11-2012, 02:00 PM
This is a great series in that there are a lot of bets on this series.

KW93KB24
06-11-2012, 02:06 PM
basically, I watch LeBron play, and can't figure out why people hate on him. He isn't selfish. He plays hard, he is amazing, and yet so many hate him. Why? Hate ballhogs. Hate guys who are *** holes outside the game. But I can't figure out why they hate LeBron.

1.) Left cleveland in the dark about returning or not and had to find out on national television like the rest of the world. He could of told them earlier so the cavs could of got another big time FA, but was too late.

2.) "Check My Stats" shirt

3.) "not one, not two, not three"....etc

4.) held a big *** concert/parade celebration of the big three signing.

5.) what lebron said about the fans after they lost to the mavs

6.) pretty much being cocky, but has no rings to back it up.

So yeah i can see why people dont like him.

naps
06-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Only if the Heat wins out, then so many people are gonna make rivers full of water...

KW93KB24
06-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Only if the Heat wins out, then so many people are gonna make rivers full of water...

Dude you hate on kobe and the lakers all the time. Why dont you look at your sig and take your own advice.

uprightciti
06-11-2012, 02:14 PM
screw the heat

Getting UGGLA
06-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Song for the 3 Bi***es. http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/7/18/82d129a0-dd44-43fe-87ae-8d2073c9c246.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONI8Fk7o7sw

GO THUNDER! DESTROY THOSE *********S!!!!!

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 02:39 PM
1.) Left cleveland in the dark about returning or not and had to find out on national television like the rest of the world. He could of told them earlier so the cavs could of got another big time FA, but was too late.

2.) "Check My Stats" shirt

3.) "not one, not two, not three"....etc

4.) held a big *** concert/parade celebration of the big three signing.

5.) what lebron said about the fans after they lost to the mavs

6.) pretty much being cocky, but has no rings to back it up.

So yeah i can see why people dont like him.

You, not me. Did he publically demand a trade when his team that gave him 3 chips had a couple down years? Nope.

Did he get himself suspended for a huge amount of games for ***** slapping someone and backpeddling? Nope.

Is he filling up the news by getting arrested for Driving while Intoxicated? Nope.

Did he call out his young center on video when his team decided sticking to plan versus trading him for Kidd was the better option? Nope.

Did he get charged with criminally raping a girl? Nope.

Does he have babies with multiple women? Did his wife leave him for ****ing everything in site? Nope.

So let me get this straight. When you win a ring, its then ok to do and say what you like? Is that the way it works?

LeBron is not an *** hole. He doesn't get in trouble on/off the court. He can't help what the media has hyped him up to be. He made a poor decision on making the public announcement of him leaving Cleveland, in which he raised a ton of money for the Boys and Girls Club, yet has still said he would do over if possible.

Again, any reason to hate the guy are personal, and blown out of proportion on an individual level. Fact is, he is a model guy as far as the NBA goes. Doesn't get in trouble, isn't caught drinking and driving, doesn't cuss every other word like he is a gangsta, gives a ton to the community, but since the media has blown him up to expectations NEVER set upon another basketball player, and the average fans lets it into their heads as well, he is hated for being a good guy, a great player, and someone who has not been able to bring flawed teams to a championship yet.

So, when he wins a ring, do fans shut up? I certainly doubt it.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Heat, I want LeBron to win his ring to shut everyone up.

koreancabbage
06-11-2012, 02:46 PM
if James wins a chip' will people hate him even more? and then start saying they cheated their way there? even though they lost last year in the finals? and not realizing other than Bosh, James, and Wade, they play with a bunch of washed up players?

Bosh is the best big in this series. I think he will have an amazing series.

TragicallyHip
06-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Okc!

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 02:53 PM
if James wins a chip' will people hate him even more? and then start saying they cheated their way there? even though they lost last year in the finals? and not realizing other than Bosh, James, and Wade, they play with a bunch of washed up players?

Well, every stud gets heat for their help. Kobe does routinely, Magic, Bird, Duncan, all of them. LeBron haters would still bring up his help, but if LeBron is the obvious best player on his team and they win a championship, the last straw of their pathetic arguments is broken, and now they look idiotic.

mjm07
06-11-2012, 02:55 PM

Answers to your questions...

#1 Yes but not as much. #2, #3, #4 Yes, most definitely, haters will hate regardless if they win not 6, not 7...

HEAT in 6!

ThunderousDemon
06-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Lakers

KW93KB24
06-11-2012, 03:03 PM
You, not me. Did he publically demand a trade when his team that gave him 3 chips had a couple down years? Nope.

Did he get himself suspended for a huge amount of games for ***** slapping someone and backpeddling? Nope.

Is he filling up the news by getting arrested for Driving while Intoxicated? Nope.

Did he call out his young center on video when his team decided sticking to plan versus trading him for Kidd was the better option? Nope.

Did he get charged with criminally raping a girl? Nope.

Does he have babies with multiple women? Did his wife leave him for ****ing everything in site? Nope.

So let me get this straight. When you win a ring, its then ok to do and say what you like? Is that the way it works?

LeBron is not an *** hole. He doesn't get in trouble on/off the court. He can't help what the media has hyped him up to be. He made a poor decision on making the public announcement of him leaving Cleveland, in which he raised a ton of money for the Boys and Girls Club, yet has still said he would do over if possible.

Again, any reason to hate the guy are personal, and blown out of proportion on an individual level. Fact is, he is a model guy as far as the NBA goes. Doesn't get in trouble, isn't caught drinking and driving, doesn't cuss every other word like he is a gangsta, gives a ton to the community, but since the media has blown him up to expectations NEVER set upon another basketball player, and the average fans lets it into their heads as well, he is hated for being a good guy, a great player, and someone who has not been able to bring flawed teams to a championship yet.

So, when he wins a ring, do fans shut up? I certainly doubt it.

Did kobe get traded? No. Maybe if lebron said get me help or trade me then cleveland would of got him the help he needs. Did lebron ever tell the cavs " hey we need this guy, or hey we should look into this guy"? No. If lebron left because of his team sucked then he should of said something to them because cle would of listened because he ran cleveland and he the ran that whole franchise so im pretty damn sure he could of got help in cleveland.

God i love how the kobe rape charges always get brought up. Yeah kobe did **** her, but did it ever occur to you that she just wanted money? Did she have bruises on her? I actually read that shr had 7 other guys' semen in her and no where kobe's. They also said she was twisting her story around and their was a lack of evidence in her story. Yeah they settled on a agreement but i think kobe didnt want the case to get dragged out and further hurt his image.

Dude what player says their going to win 8 championships before winning one and hosting a huge *** concert because he signed with another team?

You're honestly delusional if you really dont understand why people hate him. THEY DONT LIKE THE HIS PERSONALITY AND HOW HE HANDLED HIMSELF THE PAST TWO YEARS.

KW93KB24
06-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Well, every stud gets heat for their help. Kobe does routinely, Magic, Bird, Duncan, all of them. LeBron haters would still bring up his help, but if LeBron is the obvious best player on his team and they win a championship, the last straw of their pathetic arguments is broken, and now they look idiotic.

The players you named all stuck with their teams.

D-Block21-Chito
06-11-2012, 03:17 PM
screw the heat

My thoughts exactly...

Jarvo
06-11-2012, 03:19 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjowp1qIiw

Iverson was so true, I use to dislike Lebron so damn much when he was with the Cavs because I thought he was so overreated and he haven't won nothing and so on, so on & so on. But after the backlash from all the people who were dickriding him and all the other people who hoped and wish he joined their team hated on him I started to root for him. If Cleveland can get over it I don't know why people are still mad at him when besides that what else has he done? Go get your ring Lebron !

LGhost
06-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Heat... I have a Tupac & Biggie thing going on in the NBA, **** the Westcoast, lol. Also, I always root for the underdog if my team isn't in it.

Da Knicks
06-11-2012, 03:35 PM

The arrogance is what gets people, i loved Lebron when he was the humble guy and as soon as he signed with miami it seemed as if his head got huge. The flopping is another thing that i dont like and this series coming up has them on both teams. I might have to pull another celtics lakers finals and only watch pieces since i really dont like either teams. Lebron imo doesnt take advantage of his size as much as he should and that is what gets on my nerves about him. A man his size should have way better footwork and should not be an easy cover when the game is on the line. Last minutes of the game he should play 6'8" not 5'8" like he usually does. Thats just my take, but being a knick fan i have to hate the guy because he is a heat player.

rocket
06-11-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't know.

eddiev22
06-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Okc!

ManRam
06-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I honestly don't know who I'll be rooting for yet.

A lot of my favorite players are in this series: LeBron, Westbrook, Perkins, Harden, Haslem, Miller etc.

I want LeBron to win it individually, but I don't care for the Heat as a team, nor do I care for Bosh and Wade. I don't know if LeBron enough will do it. I think this is gonna be a game time decision for me.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 03:50 PM
The arrogance is what gets people, i loved Lebron when he was the humble guy and as soon as he signed with miami it seemed as if his head got huge. The flopping is another thing that i dont like and this series coming up has them on both teams. I might have to pull another celtics lakers finals and only watch pieces since i really dont like either teams. Lebron imo doesnt take advantage of his size as much as he should and that is what gets on my nerves about him. A man his size should have way better footwork and should not be an easy cover when the game is on the line. Last minutes of the game he should play 6'8" not 5'8" like he usually does. Thats just my take, but being a knick fan i have to hate the guy because he is a heat player.

I don't see any more arrogance in LeBron than I do any other great player. I just find it humorous that people actually want so much more out of LeBron. He has easily been the best player for the past 4 seasons. How many players in history hold that streak? Not many.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Did kobe get traded? No. Maybe if lebron said get me help or trade me then cleveland would of got him the help he needs. Did lebron ever tell the cavs " hey we need this guy, or hey we should look into this guy"? No. If lebron left because of his team sucked then he should of said something to them because cle would of listened because he ran cleveland and he the ran that whole franchise so im pretty damn sure he could of got help in cleveland.

God i love how the kobe rape charges always get brought up. Yeah kobe did **** her, but did it ever occur to you that she just wanted money? Did she have bruises on her? I actually read that shr had 7 other guys' semen in her and no where kobe's. They also said she was twisting her story around and their was a lack of evidence in her story. Yeah they settled on a agreement but i think kobe didnt want the case to get dragged out and further hurt his image.

Dude what player says their going to win 8 championships before winning one and hosting a huge *** concert because he signed with another team?

You're honestly delusional if you really dont understand why people hate him. THEY DONT LIKE THE HIS PERSONALITY AND HOW HE HANDLED HIMSELF THE PAST TWO YEARS.

haha, I can see you have worked yourself up into a frenzy of hate over the guy. Fact is, Bron has never been accused of any of the crap Kobe has, done any of the crap many other players have done off court, isn't a wanna be thug, and is a good person from what we can tell. He should be the model.

Relax. Its only basketball. If you think LeBron doesn't get unwarranted hate, you are part of the problem.

ManRam
06-11-2012, 03:55 PM
LeBron is no more arrogant than any of his contemporaries...be it Jordan, Kobe, Chamberlain, Barkley, Miller, Zeke, Bird, Shaq, KG etc. etc.

He gets blasted mostly because of The Decision and he and his new teammates promising his fans championships. No player before him ever had the opportunity to do both. The media is different these days...players are much more accessible. Besides that, he's always been none to be soft-spoken, a nice/polite teammate and one of the most charitable players ever. I swear I hadn't heard him speak up until his 3rd or 4th NBA season...he didn't go out of his way to ever create a sound bite.

Twins Fanatic
06-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Miami, LeBron can finally win one and maybe everyone can shut the **** up.

MagicHero3
06-11-2012, 04:12 PM
hahaha hes the only player who will be boo'ed for winning, and ppl will continue to boo him forever.

Slade123
06-11-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm a Raptors fan but I want the Heat to win.

NYYCowboys
06-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Not 1, not 2....... For that reason I want OKC.

Kashmir13579
06-11-2012, 04:35 PM

It doesn't tick you off a lil bit when he flops, doesn't get the call, then whines/crys about it? I know thats nit-picking for such an incredible player but i HATE flopping and he seems to be the new floppers poster-boy.

I'm not saying he flops more than other players, but the spotlight that follows him around adds to his recognition as a ruthless flopper.

SteveNash
06-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Why would anyone root for the Thunder?

mark1125
06-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Miami, LeBron can finally win one and maybe everyone can shut the **** up.

Good luck with that. HEAT fans will be even more annoying than normal while the haters will say things about Derrick Rose injuries being the only reason they made it to the finals.

The bandwagon Heat fans and the Bron haters will not change or go away. Tis' a reality.

LGhost
06-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Good luck with that. HEAT fans will be even more annoying than normal while the haters will say things about Derrick Rose injuries being the only reason they made it to the finals.

The bandwagon Heat fans and the Bron haters will not change or go away. Tis' a reality.

I hope not

TragicallyHip
06-11-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm actually surprised that it's this close.

amos1er
06-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Go Thunder!!! :clap:

Even though San Antonio got robbed. :(

MagicHero3
06-11-2012, 05:24 PM
all OKC needs is for the Heat to "think they got this one". that's all it takes, then they swipe it from under them. See last years Finals.

downsos
06-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Thunder. Durant is my 2nd favorite player after Rose. I'm over the James thing, but still couldn't care less if he never gets a ring. I don't listen to NBA talk, don't go into the NBA Forum, and barely watch if the Bulls aren't in it. Been this way since moving away from Illinois. Basketball was huge there wheras here in Wyoming it's one of the last things talked about sportswise.

mjm07
06-11-2012, 05:39 PM
all OKC needs is for the Heat to "think they got this one". that's all it takes, then they swipe it from under them. See last years Finals.

Excellent point! Good thing its not last year. Heat are considered underdogs against OKC and rightfully so. However, that doesn't always translate into a 'ship, just like like year.

Underdogz∞
06-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Am I the only one who feels like the Heat are the Underdogs in this series. Anyway, i want LBJ and Bosh to get a ring. And my boy boy DWADE get his second one.

KnicksorBust
06-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Am I the only one who feels like the Heat are the Underdogs in this series. Anyway, i want LBJ and Bosh to get a ring. And my boy boy DWADE get his second one.

Vegas agrees with you. :)

ChicagoJ
06-11-2012, 05:54 PM
I can't root for the heat just yet and the thunder as such a likeable team. So, I'm going thunder all the way. If the heat don't get it done this year and my team isn't in contention at some point next year and Miami is, I'm all for seeing LeBron get a ring. I'll be rooting for him. Just not this year.

ManningToTyree
06-11-2012, 06:04 PM
okc

RaiderLakersA's
06-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Whichever team plays the hardest. I've got no dog in this fight, but I do want to see a very competitive series. Whomever wins, wins.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 06:45 PM

LeBron probably would have too had he walked into ready made contenders like they did.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 06:47 PM
It doesn't tick you off a lil bit when he flops, doesn't get the call, then whines/crys about it? I know thats nit-picking for such an incredible player but i HATE flopping and he seems to be the new floppers poster-boy.

I'm not saying he flops more than other players, but the spotlight that follows him around adds to his recognition as a ruthless flopper.

Then you must hate the majority of the league, including Griffin, Love, Paul, Kobe, Durant, Harden, Westbrook, Durant, Manu, Duncan, and all the other floppers.

Can't get pissed at a guy seeing the b.s. calls given around him and joining the club after his 8th year...

Fireworld
06-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Thunder

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Whichever team plays the hardest. I've got no dog in this fight, but I do want to see a very competitive series. Whomever wins, wins.

I like this answer from a Lakers fan. Kudos.

GREATNESS ONE
06-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Thunder

:laugh2: your sig is too funny.

SA5195
06-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Okc

ManRam
06-11-2012, 06:57 PM

LeBron probably would have too had he walked into ready made contenders like they did.

Seriously. LeBron's biggest flaw was having an impact right away and making Cleveland good relatively quick. KD didn't lead OKC to good records right away, and got two top 5 picks out of it. If LeBron got two more top 5 picks I'd imagine things would be a bit different...

Hawkeye15
06-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Seriously. LeBron's biggest flaw was having an impact right away and making Cleveland good relatively quick. KD didn't lead OKC to good records right away, and got two top 5 picks out of it. If LeBron got two more top 5 picks I'd imagine things would be a bit different...

Also factor in the front offices. I mean, Cleveland turned down a trade to acquire Amare 4 years ago. For Hickson and whatever. Seriously? That front office is so pathetic. And yes, if Bron were drafted out west back then, his team would have gotten another couple, or at least 1, VERY high pick to add with him. Alas, he was in the easy, where all you had to do was win another 20 games and you jumped half the conference after being horrendous.

Underdogz∞
06-12-2012, 08:50 PM
:laugh2: your sig is too funny.

Yea it is :laugh2: Didnt get it right off then I went Ohhhhhh! Papa Smurf's face clued me in.

JordansBulls
06-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Am I the only one who feels like the Heat are the Underdogs in this series.

The team that does not have HCA is always the underdogs.

knicks4life33
06-14-2012, 04:21 PM
OKC is SWEEPING

JordansBulls
06-14-2012, 05:49 PM
OKC is SWEEPING

No bro, not going to happen. This series goes 6 games period.

Missing56&33
06-14-2012, 06:29 PM
This isn't who do you think will win.

This is who do you WANT to win.

Who will you be cheering for ........

Oklahoma City Thunder

or

Miami Heat

thats two questions.....I want the Thunder to win for two reasons.

1. I hate the Miami Heat
2. They deserve to win it all......regular season record....beat Dallas, LA and SA to make it to the Finals. Beat Miami and that was a difficult road to a championship....they beat the best of the best in the NBA

I'm a Knick fan....I won't be cheering for nobody....I'll be watching, thats all.