PDA

View Full Version : Would it be better for ESPN to send Stuido Crew Live at Finals

mgsports
06-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I would say yes and also Tony K. to so PTI can be done live from the Finals and Around the Horn to.
I would also send Stuart Scott besides Kevin Connors to cover it to and all it's Analyst to.

Ty Fast
06-10-2012, 12:07 PM
john berry or what ever that bald white guys name is is an idiot. i cant stand him.

AndyfromNeptune
06-10-2012, 12:16 PM
I wish it were Wilbon magic Michael Jordan and Clyde frazier

celtNYpatsHeels
06-10-2012, 01:08 PM
I think it would be better for ESPN if they could rent the TNT crew

ManRam
06-10-2012, 01:59 PM
I think it would be better for ESPN if they could rent the TNT crew

ESPN's quartet of Wilbon, Broussard, Barry and Magic suck. Shaq makes it close because he's unbearable, but those ESPN guys are just bad.

celtNYpatsHeels
06-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Substitute Wilbon with Shaq on TNT and thats a good crew. Or legler with Shaq

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 02:09 PM
just have magic and SVG together in the studio

NoahH
06-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Wilbon is sick. I like Broussard. I'm not a huge Magic fan and Jon Barry is just annoying

Shaq, Kenny, Charles and EJ are entertaining but they're a sideshow

k.smith904
06-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Wilbon is sick. I like Broussard. I'm not a huge Magic fan and Jon Barry is just annoying

Shaq, Kenny, Charles and EJ are entertaining but they're a sideshow

Agree completely.

I used to think Broussard was a chump, but compared to Stephen A and the rest of these "experts" the media is churning out, he's not so bad and pretty level-headed.

Rivera
06-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Broussard is the absolute worst and barry is a close 2nd

I can deal with wilbon/magic though magic tries to hard to make the show entertainin

Espn should send wilbon/magic/bruce bowen/and screamin a smith. Would be better than what they have now

Or just half skip/SAS go at it before the game. It would be much better and more entertainin then what they have now

Also im dying to see SVG/JVG call a game together with breen that would be so entertaining. I think JVG is the best color analysts as far as the nba goes hes awesome and etertaining and makes sense (well sometimes)

mgsports
06-10-2012, 02:19 PM
JA Adande or Chad Ford or Chris Sheridan then? Dennis Scott or Sam Mitchell or Greg Anthony or Kurtis Rambis or so on?
For Finals coverage on TV Breen/JVG and Brown and Trico/Chris M and John Berry on the Radio calling the Game.

lakerfan85
06-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Broussard is just awful.. I vomit violently everytime he's on TV..