PDA

View Full Version : Amar'e Stoudemire's trade value..........

Ty Fast
06-10-2012, 11:25 AM
What do you think the Knicks could get for him if they decided to trade him? Do you think he will be traded?

dalton749
06-10-2012, 11:32 AM
id give a second rounder

jimm120
06-10-2012, 11:34 AM
First response is "OMG, ALBATROSS CONTRACT that isn't INSURED"

but then you gotta think that he still produces. He was still an allstar last year. So I can see people taking a chance. Its not like he's Arenas, who had 2 surgeries on his legs at the beginning of the contract. Amare got surgery during his time with the Suns and he still excelled afterwards for many years....many many years.

Still, I'm on the boat that we gotta keep our (the knicks) core in order. I really, truly believe that this year's results FOR EVERYONE were based on bad coaching by Dantoni. Plus, Amare couldn't practice at all during the summer. And it seemed that when he got back, all he had worked on during preseason was shooting a 3 pointer which Mike wanted him to....yeah...

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 11:36 AM
No he wont be, bad contract down year, People that really say some scrub for him. All good a full traning camp, rested offseason, work on some post moves, he will be back to 22-8 season quote me on that

superior
06-10-2012, 11:37 AM
tyrus thomas, dj augustine(sign&trade), and 2nd round pick

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 11:39 AM
tyrus thomas, dj augustine(sign&trade), and 2nd pick

Fixed and i Still prob wouldnt do it

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-10-2012, 11:42 AM
I think he's basically untradable.....the league and teams are trying to cut the costs as much as possible.

Imo there's noone who will take him off the knicks hands, look at whole the league even the lakers are trying to save as much money as possible.

superior
06-10-2012, 11:47 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

a 30 year old "above average", often injured pf with an uninsured MONSTER contract??? what did he put up last year 17 and 7??? amare is "barely" worth the 12th pick

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 11:49 AM
no one wants him or his contract

TheJesus
06-10-2012, 11:49 AM
I wouldn't trade any player with a reasonable contract for Amare.

Now, if I had Gilbert Arenas pre-Amnesty, I'd do it.

Amare has no positive trade value. Only negative value.

Knicks will need to give up a couple of picks and Amare to get anything back.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Turk,Duhon,Jrich for Amare,Shumpert,2 1rd.

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 11:52 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

a 30 year old "above average", often injured pf with an uninsured MONSTER contract??? what did he put up last year 17 and 7??? amare is "barely" worth the 12th pick

Lol his contract is horrible he is 30 and Still A Good player, Quote me he will be 22 and 8, On the bobcats he would do 26 and 9.

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 11:53 AM

Turk Duhon and jrich wouldnt even get you shumpert

Hellcrooner
06-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Knicks would hit the jackpot if they were able to convince Lakers or Hawks to trade Pau or Joe Johnson stright up for him.
Maybe Boozer.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Turk Duhon and jrich wouldnt even get you shumpert

Well I don't want him anyway,just tried to make you guys feel good by making a offer.lmao

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Well I don't want him anyway,just tried to make you guys feel good by making a offer.lmao

Yeah thats great You dont even have a set team so how could you want him? Have fun with the howard drama, And enjoy the bandwagon you jump on.

superior
06-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Lol his contract is horrible he is 30 and Still A Good player, Quote me he will be 22 and 8, On the bobcats he would do 26 and 9.

bro i agree with you he would put up 26 and 9 on the bobcats, and he is still a good player, its his AGE, SALARY, and INJURY HISTORY that makes trading the #2 pick for him a ridiculous concept due to the fact he probably wont even play 75% of the games.

superior
06-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah thats great You dont even have a set team so how could you want him? Have fun with the howard drama, And enjoy the bandwagon you jump on.

:catfight:

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 12:02 PM
bro i agree with you he would put up 26 and 9 on the bobcats, and he is still a good player, its his AGE, SALARY, and INJURY HISTORY that makes trading the #2 pick for him a ridiculous concept due to the fact he probably wont even play 75% of the games.

I agree, I was just saying he is worth more then what you threw out, so i put the 2nd pick in instead of the 2nd rounder, I think he will play more then 75 percent, His injuries have been freak injuries, the thing that worries me is his knees, Seemed healthy (the knees) last year, i think the back was a freak thing at least thats what im hoping

superior
06-10-2012, 12:04 PM
I agree, I was just saying he is worth more then what you threw out, so i put the 2nd pick in instead of the 2nd rounder, I think he will play more then 75 percent, His injuries have been freak injuries, the thing that worries me is his knees, Seemed healthy (the knees) last year, i think the back was a freak thing at least thats what im hoping

ok lets meet in the middle lol he might be worth more than tyrus thomas, dj augustine, and a second round pick, but he not worth the #2 pick. agree?

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 12:07 PM
ok lets meet in the middle lol he might be worth more than tyrus thomas, dj augustine, and a second round pick, but he not worth the #2 pick. agree?

Lol agreed/

xabial
06-10-2012, 12:11 PM

He played all 82 games his first season with the Knicks. Didn't miss a single one. Contrary to popular believe his contract isnt THAT bad. He has three years remaining out of the original five years he signed.

Personally, I'd trade Stat, TDoug, No48 for the No2 pick and your two worst contacts (Tyrus Thomas, and Corey Maggette).

Would you do that?

Matrix3132
06-10-2012, 12:15 PM

but then you gotta think that he still produces. He was still an allstar last year. So I can see people taking a chance. Its not like he's Arenas, who had 2 surgeries on his legs at the beginning of the contract. Amare got surgery during his time with the Suns and he still excelled afterwards for many years....many many years.

Still, I'm on the boat that we gotta keep our (the knicks) core in order. I really, truly believe that this year's results FOR EVERYONE were based on bad coaching by Dantoni. Plus, Amare couldn't practice at all during the summer. And it seemed that when he got back, all he had worked on during preseason was shooting a 3 pointer which Mike wanted him to....yeah...

He's had MULTIPLE surgeries on more than one knee (if I'm not mistaken) and will be due for another in the next year or two, at best, if only to get rid of some scar tissue and at worst, will need more work than that and probably have another 6-12 mo. recovery time before the contract is up.

People act like you have knee surgeries and are good to go for the rest of your life when in reality these are injuries that would've ended his career 15 years ago and once you have one knee surgery, you either will need another within 3-5 years or will retire. For players who rely so much on athleticism, like t-mac/kmart and now amare, once your knees start to go, your game's deficiencies start to shine through. That is 10x worst for amare who, with no disrespect, has some of the worst fundamental basketball skills (dribbling/defense/rebounding/general bball iq) among current "stars".

Mike is always described as a players coach and tries to hide or minimize or protect his players for their deficiencies. He did this with nash on defense and did this with amare by playing him at center as he's actually kinda lost when playing PF, all his best years were at center. Last year, amare, probably in part from putting on extra weight, lost so much athleticism that for much of the season it mightve seemed better for him to be shooting long jumpers than driving to the rim only to get blocked by 2nd stringers.

I can't find the stat but didn't amare lead the league in shots blocked last season? If I led the league in that stat I'd start taking a lot of long jumpers too:)

oak2455
06-10-2012, 12:15 PM

You're the GM that's the problem:D

superior
06-10-2012, 12:40 PM
He played all 82 games his first season with the Knicks. Didn't miss a single one. Contrary to popular believe his contract isnt THAT bad. He has three years remaining out of the original five years he signed.

Personally, I'd trade Stat, TDoug, No48 for the No2 pick and your two worst contacts (Tyrus Thomas, and Corey Maggette).

Would you do that?

if you took tt and maggette, you got yourself a deal sir. i think amares star power could help get others to come to charlotte

Ill21
06-10-2012, 12:41 PM

Keep dreaming :rolleyes:

xabial
06-10-2012, 12:47 PM
if you took tt and maggette, you got yourself a deal sir. i think amares star power could help get others to come to charlotte

Finally A Deal A Bobcat fan and a Knick Fan can Agree on. I've Reached through! I should be GM :smoking:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7rgslbw

GiantsSwaGG
06-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Amare for Ryan Anderson (sign & trade) MAKE IT HAPPEN

Angry Norwegian
06-10-2012, 12:52 PM

You're out of your mind.

shep33
06-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Pretty tough to deal him. 60 mill left?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-10-2012, 12:56 PM

knicks would rape

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 12:56 PM

Hell no,Ryan is better and cheaper.

Knicks fans need to get over trading Amare,nobody is trading for a 30yr old injury prone pf.He's stuck with NY so keep him and deal with it.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Finally A Deal A Bobcat fan and a Knick Fan can Agree on. I've Reached through! I should be GM :smoking:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7rgslbw

Amare has 4 years left?? jesuuuus:puke:

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 12:58 PM
ryan anderson>amare

xabial
06-10-2012, 12:58 PM

Knicks fans need to get over trading Amare,nobody is trading for a 30yr old injury prone pf.He's stuck with NY so keep him and deal with it.

Hmm.. The Only Worse Contract I can think of Traded is one that your team took..

Bitter?

xabial
06-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Amare has 4 years left?? jesuuuus:puke:

Three!! ESPN forgets to update their trade Machine. He has three years remaining of the original five year deal he signed.

llemon
06-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Pretty tough to deal him. 60 mill left?

Uninsured.

beasted86
06-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Amare is basically untradeable from a Knicks perspective.

I say from their perspective because it will be either a salary dump like Zach Randolph was a couple years ago (Randolph for Quentin Richardson), which makes them much worse.... or the Knicks will trade him for 2-3 lesser players. It might be a deal for 1 or 2 bad contracts and a rookie with potential. But in all likelihood it would still make them worse for the short term.

So basically he is untradeable unless you want to make the Knicks a weaker team.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Hmm.. The Only Worse Contract I can think of Traded is one that your team took..

Bitter?

No not bitter,at least Orlando was smart enough to amnesty Arenas.

NY made a dumb move by using the amnesty on Billups,they could have been sitting pretty next year in FA if they would have amnesty Amare.They would have been players for CP3/Dwight/Harden,etc.

Young2Kinsler
06-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Lamar Odom and Roddy B

Young2Kinsler
06-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Three!! ESPN forgets to update their trade Machine. He has three years remaining of the original five year deal he signed.

NO ****ING WAY! Are you telling me **** ESPN, forgot to update their **** trade machine, which always every ******** fan in the world to come up with the dumbest ideas and try to pass them off as something that might actually happen?

I for one am SHOCKED!

SlimKid
06-10-2012, 01:56 PM
He'll be a Knick for awhile.. who would offer anything decent for him at this point?

NYYCowboys
06-10-2012, 01:57 PM

NY made a dumb move by using the amnesty on Billups,they could have been sitting pretty next year in FA if they would have amnesty Amare.They would have been players for CP3/Dwight/Harden,etc.

Yeah real dumb they just picked up the defensive player of the year because of it... Worry about your own awful franchise that's already become a joke, and because of it's own stupidity will get pennies to the dollar on the 2nd best player in the league.

king4day
06-10-2012, 02:00 PM
I hate these D'Antoni excuses. He's not a bad coach. The players initially were meant for him. Then all the trades and he sucks. Then Melo goes down and (here comes the shocker), they start playing well again with Lin running the show.
He needs specific players to fit his system. He never got them. Not his fault. Knicks MGMT was a total mess.

29$JerZ
06-10-2012, 02:04 PM
I hate these D'Antoni excuses. He's not a bad coach. The players initially were meant for him. Then all the trades and he sucks. Then Melo goes down and (here comes the shocker), they start playing well again with Lin running the show.
He needs specific players to fit his system. He never got them. Not his fault. Knicks MGMT was a total mess.

The MGMT still is a total mess.

xabial
06-10-2012, 02:12 PM

Believe me, I'm with you there Bud. I was one of the few Knicks Fans who would much rather save the Amnesty for when Amare starts to become Unplayable. (Thank God It Didn't Happen Yet). They Could have let Billups $14.2M Come off the Books, Sign a One year Stop Gap in Samuel Dalemburt or someone else to play Center, and been players for Dwight/Cp3 next year.

But they wasted that opportunity and used all their remaining Cap (And the One Time Amnesty Clause Provision) To Sign a really good, arguably elite Defensive Center in Tyson Chandler. At least it solves their Center Problems for the next Four Years.

Hopefully I eat my words and they actually win a Championship with a Nucleus of Carmelo/Amare/Tyson within the next Three Years. (All their contracts expire at the same exact Time).

Current Knicks GM Grun Grunswald is really going all In, and is his style of GMing is the exact opposite of his predecessor who fixed the Knicks: Donnie Walsh. Donnie Walsh Loaded the Knicks With Expiring Contracts, By Doing Salary Dump Trades (Even going as far as to trade 1st Round Picks to Unload Some Contracts..*Cough* Jared Jeffries *Cough*, making them suck for two years (2008, 2009) but allowing them to have enough Cap Space to Sign Amare Stoudemire, and Raymond Felton in 2010, mixing in the Role Players drafted from high draft picks from sucking. (Danilo Gallinari, Pick #6). Finally the owner forced him to trade half his team for Carmelo, and a la you have your 2011 Knicks.

Hawkeye15
06-10-2012, 02:18 PM
he has minimal to no trade value unless the Knicks want to just dump him. Rough season, with signs on that knee getting worse, and all that guaranteed money.

If he has a nice season next year, his value rises obviously. But he is most likely a Knick until he becomes an expiring.

utl768
06-10-2012, 02:30 PM
they could trade him but they wouldnt get anything worth a dam for him

EnWhyKay
06-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Amare is basically untradeable from a Knicks perspective.

I say from their perspective because it will be either a salary dump like Zach Randolph was a couple years ago (Randolph for Quentin Richardson), which makes them much worse.... or the Knicks will trade him for 2-3 lesser players. It might be a deal for 1 or 2 bad contracts and a rookie with potential. But in all likelihood it would still make them worse for the short term.

So basically he is untradeable unless you want to make the Knicks a weaker team.

My sentiments exactly.. If you Trade Stat.. You make yourself worse.. It will be tough to replace him since the salary cap will only shrink... You have to go forward with what you have.. And fill in the gaps the best way you can...

new york blue
06-10-2012, 02:48 PM
no trade likely, uninsurable contract plus down year means he ain't goin' nowhere

Losoway
06-10-2012, 03:01 PM
give the knicks a training camp together ...let mike woodson work his magic then judge amare

shep33
06-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Gonna be tough, don't see any team wanting that type of contract.

KnicksorBust
06-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Amar'e + Fields + Pick for Gerald Wallace + Morrow + Petro

Knicks next season:
C - Tyson Chandler
PF - Carmelo Anthony
SF - Gerald Wallace
SG - Iman Shumpert
PG - Jeremy Lin

Nets next season:
C - Brook Lopez
PF - Amar'e Stoudemire
SF - Landry Fields
SG - Marshon Brooks
PG - Deron Williams

I thought this was the best solution for both teams. Melo thrived in this role the last month of the season with Stat out and the Nets get a pick and roll big to entice Deron Williams to stay.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 03:14 PM
it all depends on what team he goes too and if d12 is really getting moved before the season opens this guy had a horrific year last year bad back and the passing of his brother nobody could be focuesd if they lost a loved one that kind of stuff takes time he also put on to much wieght which caused his jumpshot to be off let him lose that wieght and get his midrange back and he'll be a superstar again i personally wouldn't move the guy unless we get back d12 i mean heck if garnett can still produce at his age amare still has a good 5 years left in him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNVL5c5WRs

Fnom11
06-10-2012, 03:17 PM
People forget he was balling pre melo. He needs a strong point guard but when he gets one he's a legit star(assuming he's healthy).

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 03:24 PM
People forget he was balling pre melo. He needs a strong point guard but when he gets one he's a legit star(assuming he's healthy).
it's not really that he needs a strong point guard his midrange last year was just the worst in the leauge and that used to be his strong point because he was still balling when we had billups who isn't a pass first pg dude just needs to work on his shot

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 03:27 PM
it all depends on what team he goes too and if d12 is really getting moved before the season opens this guy had a horrific year last year bad back and the passing of his brother nobody could be focuesd if they lost a loved one that kind of stuff takes time he also put on to much wieght which caused his jumpshot to be off let him lose that wieght and get his midrange back and he'll be a superstar again i personally wouldn't move the guy unless we get back d12 i mean heck if garnett can still produce at his age amare still has a good 5 years left in him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNVL5c5WRs

You keep bringing up Dwight,why would Orlando trade Dwight for Amare?

nycericanguy
06-10-2012, 03:28 PM
he has minimal to no trade value unless the Knicks want to just dump him. Rough season, with signs on that knee getting worse, and all that guaranteed money.

If he has a nice season next year, his value rises obviously. But he is most likely a Knick until he becomes an expiring.

what makes you say that?

I'm no doctor but wasn't Amare's knee surgery about 8 years ago? I haven't heard of a single knee issue since. I mean other than just typical soreness everyone experiences.

His injury "issues" are wayyyyyy overblown if you ask me. He played in 78 games his 1st year in NY, and other than when he got poked in the eye and had the retina problem, he hasn't missed any significant time for about 8 years.

I think the contract makes him hard to trade of course, but then he's only 29 and its only 3 years left so it's not that bad. But he's still a guy that is 1 year removed from an MVP type season.

It just seems he got that "injury prone" label in 2005 and hasn't been able to shake it since.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 03:31 PM
You keep bringing up Dwight,why would Orlando trade Dwight for Amare?
lmao do you really want to get this started here you know we're going to take over this whole thread because your in denial about d12's trade value face it he is a unrestricted free agent the magic have no leverage unless they get bynum

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 03:34 PM
what makes you say that?

I'm no doctor but wasn't Amare's knee surgery about 8 years ago? I haven't heard of a single knee issue since. I mean other than just typical soreness everyone experiences.

His injury "issues" are wayyyyyy overblown if you ask me. He played in 78 games his 1st year in NY, and other than when he got poked in the eye and had the retina problem, he hasn't missed any significant time for about 8 years.

I think the contract makes him hard to trade of course, but then he's only 29 and its only 3 years left so it's not that bad. But he's still a guy that is 1 year removed from an MVP type season.

It just seems he got that "injury prone" label in 2005 and hasn't been able to shake it since.
it doesn't even make sense aruing with ignorant people every time i bring up amare he's injury prone or melo's a ball hog who will never win anything they only hating cuz they don't got them on their teams:mad:

ball4reel
06-10-2012, 03:35 PM
what makes you say that?

^^^^this
In the 2yrs he has been with the knicks he has not had 1 knee problem..Where do people get this from??? He had back issues. Why dont we just see how things go this off-season to see if he can get his back straight..

Pacerlive
06-10-2012, 03:37 PM
what makes you say that?

Well what is the surgery suppose to do. Everything in the body has a half life and it wouldn't suprise me if he has a balky knee again. What would conern me is his back issues. He had it last year and this year so for his amount of money I wouldn't even consider trading for him.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Well what is the surgery suppose to do. Everything in the body has a half life and it wouldn't suprise me if he has a balky knee again. What would conern me is his back issues. He had it last year and this year so for his amount of money I wouldn't even consider trading for him.

lmao he got hurt in the playoffs last year and didn't get the proper treatment on his back due to this being a shortened season again look at this video from the end of this year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNVL5c5WRs his back looks fine to me and with your logic i guess d12 for amare and would be perfect cuz d12 had a more significant back injury

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 03:54 PM
lmao he got hurt in the playoffs last year and didn't get the proper treatment on his back due to this being a shortened season again look at this video from the end of this year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNVL5c5WRs his back looks fine to me and with your logic i guess d12 for amare and would be perfect cuz d12 had a more significant back injury

Wow that dunk was nasty vs Charlotte,I guess he's healthy now.

Ok lets make that trade Amare for D12 straight up.:rolleyes:

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Wow that dunk was nasty vs Charlotte,I guess he's healthy now.

Ok lets make that trade Amare for D12 straight up.
its like fishing you throw out bait and watch the ****** come in :D
but hey im glad you see things my way my son:cool:

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 04:00 PM
its like fishing you throw out bait and watch the ****** come in :D
but hey im glad you see things my way my son:cool:

Dissapear :burn:

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 04:02 PM
:laugh:
your a clown

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 04:03 PM
lmao at people thinking a amare for dwight trade is possible

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 04:11 PM
not straight up obviously i know it sounds bad but like i told that clown excluding bynum you can't name a better package then dpoy chandler and amare for d12 and hedo who sucks worse than amare plus they could unload extra contracts on us

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 04:18 PM

No it's not people who think that it's just him.

He probally thinks he can get Lebron for Landry Fields.

tmacmamba
06-10-2012, 04:20 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7pagt6p

Knicks get Odom & Marion and Mavs pair up Amare with Dirk, Nash would for sure then sign with the Mavs.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 04:23 PM
No it's not people who think that it's just him.

He probally thinks he can get Lebron for Landry Fields
lmao and you think yor getting durant for d12 go to the knicks forum i'm not the only one they can probaly explain it to you better

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 04:27 PM
not straight up obviously i know it sounds bad but like i told that clown excluding bynum you can't name a better package then dpoy chandler and amare for d12 and hedo who sucks worse than amare plus they could unload extra contracts on us

Really I can't name a better package than Amare/Chandler for Dwight/Turk

Horford,filler for Dwight
Bogut,7th pick for Dwight
Lopez,Wallace,Brooks,1rd for Dwight,Turk
Lowry,Martin,Dalembet,2 1rd 14/16 for Dwight,Turk
Noah,Deng,charlotte 1rd for Dwight,Turk
Jordan,Bledsoe,Mo,Butler,1rd for Dwight,Turk

I would take any of those offers before I take Amare/Chandler,Orlando would be stuck with 2 bad contract and Amare/Tyson are both past their prime.

elledaddy
06-10-2012, 04:37 PM
He's had MULTIPLE surgeries on more than one knee (if I'm not mistaken) and will be due for another in the next year or two, at best, if only to get rid of some scar tissue and at worst, will need more work than that and probably have another 6-12 mo. recovery time before the contract is up.

People act like you have knee surgeries and are good to go for the rest of your life when in reality these are injuries that would've ended his career 15 years ago and once you have one knee surgery, you either will need another within 3-5 years or will retire. For players who rely so much on athleticism, like t-mac/kmart and now amare, once your knees start to go, your game's deficiencies start to shine through. That is 10x worst for amare who, with no disrespect, has some of the worst fundamental basketball skills (dribbling/defense/rebounding/general bball iq) among current "stars".

Mike is always described as a players coach and tries to hide or minimize or protect his players for their deficiencies. He did this with nash on defense and did this with amare by playing him at center as he's actually kinda lost when playing PF, all his best years were at center. Last year, amare, probably in part from putting on extra weight, lost so much athleticism that for much of the season it mightve seemed better for him to be shooting long jumpers than driving to the rim only to get blocked by 2nd stringers.

I can't find the stat but didn't amare lead the league in shots blocked last season? If I led the league in that stat I'd start taking a lot of long jumpers too:)

You're trying hard to make your point so much so that you are making things up. He had Microfracture knee surgery in 05 and arthroscopic knee surgery 6 months later. Recovery time for arthroscopic knee surgery is 6-8 weeks so where did you get 6-12 months from? Big difference. Since 05 he hasn't had knee surgery because of an injury so where did you get that he would need another surgery within 3-5 years considering its already been 7 yrs since his surgery? Since his knee surgery he has played 82,78, 53( EYE SURGERY),82 and 79 games b4 last year. So how is he "often injured" when he had 2 injuries in 10 years? Last year he AVG 25 pts per and his AVG droped obviously b/cus the knicks added a 27 pt per game player in melo. To think that Stat wouldn't avg at least 24 pts w/o Melo is just ignorant IMO. Just say you don't like the trade but to just say stupid shyt just to make ur arguement stick is really careless and makes you seem as though you have no thoughts of your own, just repeat the BS you hear and read.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 04:41 PM

I would take any of those offers before I take Amare/Chandler,Orlando would be stuck with 2 bad contract and Amare/Tyson are both past their prime.
:facepalm::laugh:
all those trades like we have already discused suck an i see you added a new one the bulls one your not getting deng and noah for d12 keep dreaming boguts a walking injury good luck with that one jordan bledsoe :bla: not better and genius the nets can't trade lopez he's a restricted free agent:facepalm:
the rockets one is horrible cuz then dalembert is your starting 5:facepalm: any other ideas genius one last time the only reason the knicks trade is better is because d12 is your teams defense with those trades the magic might as well hire dumbtoni because they would have the worst defense in the league idk why you continue to do this to youself just give up already :surrender:

Ebbs
06-10-2012, 04:42 PM

Foolish. Amare is toast, and costs a fortune. If you could get #2 for him straight up you should jump on it.

Lamar Odom and Roddy B

lol I wish.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 04:49 PM
:facepalm::laugh:
all those trades like we have already discused suck an i see you added a new one the bulls one your not getting deng and noah for d12 keep dreaming boguts a walking injury good luck with that one jordan bledsoe :bla: not better and genius the nets can't trade lopez he's a restricted free agent:facepalm:
the rockets one is horrible cuz then dalembert is your starting 5:facepalm: any other ideas genius one last time the only reason the knicks trade is better is because d12 is your teams defense with those trades the magic might as well hire dumbtoni because they would have the worst defense in the league idk why you continue to do this to youself just give up already :surrender:

Sorry dude but Amare/Chandler is not getting you the best center in the game.Keep dreaming.

thephoenixson28
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Phx 1st, Warrick,Lopez for Amare

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 05:10 PM
I forgot about Phx,they might be the only team willing to trade for Amare.He might be key to keeping Steve Nash in town.

LongIslandIcedZ
06-10-2012, 05:32 PM
I do think that Amar'e value on the court is being vastly underestimated. Anyone that watched Knicks games consistently knows that as that as the man on the team he would put up great numbers. I think Amar'e would easily put up all star numbers on Charlotte. Having said that, I would understand why Charlotte wouldnt want to part with Robinson, MKG or Beal.

Kashmir13579
06-10-2012, 07:36 PM
tyrus thomas, dj augustine(sign&trade), and 2nd round pick

Sign me up.

nycericanguy
06-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Sign me up.

TT is garbage, one of the worst players in the NBA last year actually. Augustine is not an upgrade over Lin, and a 2nd rounder is almost worthless.

You just made NY significantly worse and that trade doesn't give NY anymore cap space anyway so why do that trade?

Jroz
06-10-2012, 07:44 PM

Yes, Stat is probably past his prime, bad contract, bad year...but how is Chandler past his prime with a bad contract. He just won Defensive Player of the Year and had one of his best years stat wise (career: 8.6 and 8.9 boards a game, this year 11 and 10).. Usually players play their best in their contract year..Chandler did the opposite! He actually got his pay day and went out and performed..I'd argue Chandler is in his prime! and what a Leader on and off the court, you'd be lucky to have such a class act and gentlemen of the game in your organization

LOOTERX9
06-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Amare's trade value is at zero. Knicks are screwed with this gimp on the team. we need to find away to get him off team immediately. he's stealing money at this point

2-ONE-5
06-10-2012, 07:57 PM
he doesnt have any trade value

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes, Stat is probably past his prime, bad contract, bad year...but how is Chandler past his prime with a bad contract. He just won Defensive Player of the Year and had one of his best years stat wise (career: 8.6 and 8.9 boards a game, this year 11 and 10).. Usually players play their best in their contract year..Chandler did the opposite! He actually got his pay day and went out and performed..I'd argue Chandler is in his prime! and what a Leader on and off the court, you'd be lucky to have such a class act and gentlemen of the game in your organization

Im not saying Chandler is a bad player,but he will not get any better than he is right now,he's a great defensive player with no offense.He will not live up to his contract,he will be 34 at the end of his contract.Tyson can also easily fall off the map like he was in Charlotte.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 08:01 PM

nycericanguy
06-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Im not saying Chandler is a bad player,but he will not get any better than he is right now,he's a great defensive player with no offense.He will not live up to his contract,he will be 34 at the end of his contract.Tyson can also easily fall off the map like he was in Charlotte.

Tyson earned his contract more than any other Knick last year, and no he won't be 34 at the end of his contract, where are you getting your info from? Chandler is 29 and signed for 3 more years, he'll be 32 at the end of his deal, same as Amare.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 08:04 PM
not get any better he just won a championship on the mavs before coming to the knicks and is easily the 3rd best center in the league he shut down d12 every time they played this year check the stats if you think im lieing:facepalm:

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 08:16 PM
not get any better he just won a championship on the mavs before coming to the knicks and is easily the 3rd best center in the league he shut down d12 every time they played this year check the stats if you think im lieing:facepalm:

Ok if he shut down D12,then why do you want D12 on the Knicks?

Also Chandler is not the 3rd best center in the NBA,I would take Demarcus Cousins behind Dwight/Bynum then it's a toss up between Marc Gasol/Noah/Chandler.Tyson is great on defense but sucks on offense,how does the DPOTY get 2nd team all defense behind 1st team all defense Dwight?

knicks=love
06-10-2012, 08:18 PM

Horford,filler for Dwight - magic wouldn't do this.
Bogut,7th pick for Dwight - bogut is too injury prone IMO and magic wouldn't do it.
Lopez,Wallace,Brooks,1rd for Dwight,Turk - not sure about this one. i think the only chance the nets had were with the handful of firsts, lopez and someone else for dwight.
Lowry,Martin,Dalembet,2 1rd 14/16 for Dwight,Turk - i wouldn't mind this if i was the magic. lowry is a great PG who is very underrated.
Noah,Deng,charlotte 1rd for Dwight,Turk - no way do the bulls give up deng, noah, and a top 5 pick for dwight. no way in hell.
Jordan,Bledsoe,Mo,Butler,1rd for Dwight,Turk - no.

not sure why you think chandler is so terrible? bad contract or not, orlando still wants to win and chandler is arguably a top center in this league who is also coming off the DPOY.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Ok if he shut down D12,then why do you want D12 on the Knicks?

Also Chandler is not the 3rd best center in the NBA,I would take Demarcus Cousins behind Dwight/Bynum then it's a toss up between Marc Gasol/Noah/Chandler.Tyson is great on defense but sucks on offense,how does the DPOTY get 2nd team all defense behind 1st team all defense Dwight?
are you on crack chandler is way better than noah or gasol and what point are you making d12 just got voted 1st team because of his name tyson won the dam award which confuses me also on how can you win the award and be 2nd team when tyson shut down d12 all year

Blitzbolt
06-10-2012, 08:32 PM
are you on crack chandler is way better than noah or gasol and what point are you making d12 just got voted 1st team because of his name tyson won the dam award which confuses me also on how can you win the award and be 2nd team when tyson shut down d12 all year

Gasol is better all around Center who plays great D also.

I do agree chandler is better because of the D but the Gap is not that big.

Sixerlover
06-10-2012, 08:34 PM
thats what that ****** d12fan doesn't get the trade is centered around tyson for d12 we are just putting amare in ther so they can unload bad contracts on us

"unloading a bad contract" doesn't mean much when your giving them a 3 year 60 million dollar deal in return. Unloading bad deals is normally for cap space, not to take a larger one back.

Sixerlover
06-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Are people really entertaining the Knicks not only getting value for Amare, but getting DWIGHT HOWARD in return?

Wow.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 08:37 PM

Chandler is way better than Gasol/Noah really.:facepalm:

What is it that makes Tyson Chandler so much better than Gasol/Noah?

Please expain because im waiting.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Are people really entertaining the Knicks not only getting value for Amare, but getting DWIGHT HOWARD in return?

Wow.

It's not Knicks fans it's just flatbush.

He will really have you laughing harder,just go to the Magic forum,in the Dwight trade thread,he is going ham.:laugh:

nycericanguy
06-10-2012, 08:43 PM
"unloading a bad contract" doesn't mean much when your giving them a 3 year 60 million dollar deal in return. Unloading bad deals is normally for cap space, not to take a larger one back.

At least Amare produces alot, so you're not just dumping him on a team.

Right now ORL is paying Hedo & Duhon a TON of money and getting almost no production.

BigBlueCrew
06-10-2012, 08:45 PM
It's not Knicks fans it's just flatbush.

He will really have you laughing harder,just go to the Magic forum,in the Dwight trade thread,he is going ham.:laugh:

Didn't I tell you to do some reading and expand your English vocabulary between the end of Game 7 and Finals Game 1?

So your on the Magic bandwagon today?

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Didn't I tell you to do some reading and expand your English vocabulary between the end of Game 7 and Finals Game 1?

:cricket:

This is a Amare thread,not troll D12 thread.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 08:53 PM

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Chandler is way better than Gasol/Noah really.

What is it that makes Tyson Chandler so much better than Gasol/Noah?

Please expain because im waiting.
dpoy nuff said

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 08:56 PM
unloading a bad contract" doesn't mean much when your giving them a 3 year 60 million dollar deal in return. Unloading bad deals is normally for cap space, not to take a larger one back.
in all reality we are taking one back the knicks can take back up to 7 mill of ther extra contracts back making it a salary dump how about you ask questions before you start talking shyt with your wack ***** sixers lmao

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 08:57 PM
dpoy nuff said

:facepalm:

Dwight has 3 DPOY awards,so I guess we need more than Chandler in a trade for D12.

Robbw241
06-10-2012, 08:58 PM
nothing

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 09:01 PM
in all reality we are taking one back the knicks can take back up to 7 mill of ther extra contracts back making it a salary dump how about you ask questions before you start talking shyt with your wack ***** sixers lmao

:laugh:Don't get mad because he's telling the truth.How can you call the Sixers wack when they made it to the 2nd round,and Ny almost got swept in the 1rd.

And please explain to me how Amare/Chandler for Dwight/Turk is the best package Orlando can get for D12?

jimm120
06-10-2012, 09:01 PM

as I said in the first page....I wouldn't trade Amare.

But this thinking is real bad.

Yeah, they'd be taking back a "bad contract", but the thing is that Amare is NOT Hedo....even at Amare's worst (which was last season), he's still a lot better than Hedo lol.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 09:02 PM
nothing

According to flatbush NY can get D12 for Amare.:facepalm:

nycericanguy
06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
According to flatbush NY can get D12 for Amare.:facepalm:

Ok... let him feel that way... we get it. Let it go.

5ass
06-10-2012, 09:08 PM

Yeah, they'd be taking back a "bad contract", but the thing is that Amare is NOT Hedo....even at Amare's worst (which was last season), he's still a lot better than Hedo lol.

Hedo only has 11 mill next season, then partially guaranteed 5 mill and he can be waived. So i wouldnt say "a lot" better. Amare still has a long hefty contract remaining.

Sixerlover
06-10-2012, 09:08 PM

nice, a fan of a team that is 1-8 in the last two playoffs calling a team that made it to game 7 round 2 this year wack. Cool.

And you don't even understand what I'm trying to convey. You aren't saving the Magic any money with Amare Stoudemire and Tyson Chandler. They combine for 104 million dollars in the next 3 seasons, just those two alone. Telling Orlando "well we're taking back Hedo" means NOTHING when your giving them 100 million dollars worth of in return.

Sixerlover
06-10-2012, 09:10 PM

Amare is a bad deal, but I didn't say that was the reason Orlando wouldn't like it. He definitely is better than Hedo, but Hedo is only on the hook for what another what 21 mil over 2 years? Is losing that deal but gaining Amare's really worth the difference between the two? Not to mention trading your best player and a top 5 player in the league in the process?

jimm120
06-10-2012, 09:12 PM
:laugh:Don't get mad because he's telling the truth.How can you call the Sixers wack when they made it to the 2nd round,and Ny almost got swept in the 1rd.

And please explain to me how Amare/Chandler for Dwight/Turk is the best package Orlando can get for D12?

Again, I am NOT for trading Amare.

That said, how can you say that? Its all about what the Magic want to do.

If they want to make a "bad" team that gets a couple (or more) lottery picks in the next 3 seasons, the Nets previous deal of Brooks, 2012 1st, 2013 1st, and Lopez would have been ideal.

If they want to continue winning, maybe not at the same level, they'd go for the Amare/Chandler combo cause it gives them 20ppg (Amare) and 10ppg (Chandler) scoring, tough defense to replace Dwight's defense, and rebounding (Amare with 8-9 a game and Chandler with 10 a game).

If they want to continue winning, maybe not at the same level, they'd go for Bynum/Pau combo, cause it gives scoring at 17 ppg (Pau), 15ppg (Bynum), rebounding also at almost 20 a game combined from both.

So, those are the three main options, imo, that the Magic have. Rebuilding through the draft and young, cheap players? Nets.

Continue to compete? Amare/Chandler or Pau/Bynum....but from the looks of it, it doesn't seem that the Lakers want to trade both Pau and Bynum in the same deal. THe lakers wanted one of them for Paul and one of them for Dwight, lol.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Again, I am NOT for trading Amare.

That said, how can you say that? Its all about what the Magic want to do.

If they want to make a "bad" team that gets a couple (or more) lottery picks in the next 3 seasons, the Nets previous deal of Brooks, 2012 1st, 2013 1st, and Lopez would have been ideal.

If they want to continue winning, maybe not at the same level, they'd go for the Amare/Chandler combo cause it gives them 20ppg (Amare) and 10ppg (Chandler) scoring, tough defense to replace Dwight's defense, and rebounding (Amare with 8-9 a game and Chandler with 10 a game).

If they want to continue winning, maybe not at the same level, they'd go for Bynum/Pau combo, cause it gives scoring at 17 ppg (Pau), 15ppg (Bynum), rebounding also at almost 20 a game combined from both.

So, those are the three main options, imo, that the Magic have. Rebuilding through the draft and young, cheap players? Nets.

Continue to compete? Amare/Chandler or Pau/Bynum....but from the looks of it, it doesn't seem that the Lakers want to trade both Pau and Bynum in the same deal. THe lakers wanted one of them for Paul and one of them for Dwight, lol.

Youre right,the Magic probally would have made that deal if Otis was still gm but he is gone,so any smart gm would know not to gamble on a injury prone Amare,and a 30yr old Chandler for the best center in the NBA.Like you said they want ever win a championship with Amare/Tyson so why gamble and pay for those overpaid contracts.

Also im not bashing Chandler,he is a good center,I just don't want Amare and his contract for Dwight.

jimm120
06-10-2012, 09:22 PM
nice, a fan of a team that is 1-8 in the last two playoffs calling a team that made it to game 7 round 2 this year wack. Cool.

And you don't even understand what I'm trying to convey. You aren't saving the Magic any money with Amare Stoudemire and Tyson Chandler. They combine for 104 million dollars in the next 3 seasons, just those two alone. Telling Orlando "well we're taking back Hedo" means NOTHING when your giving them 100 million dollars worth of in return.

I REALLY don't think you should use that as a comparison...its just a really stupid argument. Last year, the Knicks were a stripped down version that features THREE functional players....of those three, 2 went down in the series in boston...and even though 2 of them went down and there was only Melo, the Knicks were STILL COMPETITIVE in the first 3 games....with 1 player and a stripped down team.

And this year...C'mon, the Knicks went up against the heat! Who WOULDn'T probably lose to the heat? Especially with ALL of our capable PG's being taken out by game 1. 1st string PG Lin was out. 2nd string PG Baron Davis was out. 3rd string PG Shumpert was out. And the Knicks on top of it all had bad-ish SG, so its not like we could put our SG out there as our PG (even though we did by having JR Smith dribble the ball up...blah).

It was all circumstances. Not a good argument at all.

If we have Billups and Amare for the series in Boston last year, we'd have won at least 2 games or beaten them (again, considering that with ONE of them and a stripped down team it took till the final SHOT in all 3 games to claim a winner). And if Dantoni would have gotten fired earlier in the season, we wouldn't have been matched up against Miami...and even if we were matched up with them, if we would have had a healthy PG situation (Lin, SHumpert, Davis), we would have been more competitive in the games and would have MAYBE won 2 games, instead of 1...and the four losses wouldn't have been as miserable.

jimm120
06-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Amare is a bad deal, but I didn't say that was the reason Orlando wouldn't like it. He definitely is better than Hedo, but Hedo is only on the hook for what another what 21 mil over 2 years? Is losing that deal but gaining Amare's really worth the difference between the two? Not to mention trading your best player and a top 5 player in the league in the process?

Youre right,the Magic probally would have made that deal if Otis was still gm but he is gone,so any smart gm would know not to gamble on a injury prone Amare,and a 30yr old Chandler for the best center in the NBA.Like you said they want ever win a championship with Amare/Tyson so why gamble and pay for those overpaid contracts.

Also im not bashing Chandler,he is a good center,I just don't want Amare and his contract for Dwight.

well, as I mentioned in another post, NOTHING is real progress.

The Magic's BEST OPTION is to have Dwight and to surround him with talent, NO QUESTION!

Now, if they "must" trade him, then they'd have to take the rebuilding road (nets offer-like) or continue to battle it out (amare/chandler or Bynum/pau), but not be as good as they were with Dwight.

ITs all about what road they want to take. In the end, they lose no matter what.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 09:31 PM
well, as I mentioned in another post, NOTHING is real progress.

The Magic's BEST OPTION is to have Dwight and to surround him with talent, NO QUESTION!

Now, if they "must" trade him, then they'd have to take the rebuilding road (nets offer-like) or continue to battle it out (amare/chandler or Bynum/pau), but not be as good as they were with Dwight.

ITs all about what road they want to take. In the end, they lose no matter what.

Agreed,much respect to you bro,at least I can have a polite debate with a Knicks fan.It's just flatbush,he talks crazy and acts like his opinion is the only thing that matters.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 09:33 PM

are you bipolar you just posted that he as a 30 year old washed up bum

RLundi
06-10-2012, 09:35 PM

Lol finally someone else realizes what a fake D12Fan is.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 09:36 PM
are you bipolar you just posted that he as a 30 year old washed up bum

No I said he is a great defender but has no offense.

You done trolling the Magic forum I see.

Why are you trying to change the topic,you really think Amare for D12 is a fair deal?

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 09:36 PM

my little sisters basketball team could of beat that bulls team without rose you guys practically tanked the last part of the season to play an injured bulls team i hope you philly fans are proud of that

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 09:38 PM
my little sisters basketball team could of beat that bulls team without rose you guys practically tanked the last part of the season to play an injured bulls team i hope you philly fans are proud of that

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Lol finally someone else realizes what a fake D12Fan is.
dam this is coming from your own peoples son :laugh:

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 09:42 PM
No thats a guy who keeps trolling me because I put him on my ignore list.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-10-2012, 09:44 PM
i dont care what fan d12 is bottom line is his point is right and flatblush continues to defend his stat and tyson for dwight and hedo being the best when it not the best. someone else said it best, taking hedo does us no good cap wise when you give us all that money tied up in tyson and stat

THE MTL
06-10-2012, 10:02 PM

Better? Are u kidding?

Maybe better for the value but plain better? STFU! See this is when people get crazy

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Better? Are u kidding?

Maybe better for the value but plain better? STFU! See this is when people get crazy

I wasn't the only person who said it,why are you just calling me out?:eyebrow:

NYsFinest
06-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Amar'e had a rough year... was injured in the summer, came into the shortened season 20 pounds overweight, had to deal witht he death of his brother and had the ball taken out of his hands by Melo. With all the said people forget he was a top 3 MVP candidate for most of the 2010-2011 NBA season and I expect him to coem back strong next year as well.

People giving him a hard time about his back don't realize that D12's back is even worse at this point. I don't want Dwight on this team, dude is a whiny ***** that would never survive in NYC. NY would literally eat this self conscious fake drama queen alive, this whole choir boy act works in a small city like Orlando but his 45% fts would get him run out of NY. He's dying to be the king of Brooklyn... I would love to see how he reacts once the post gets word of his 3265984 baby mommas. Its truly sad that Dwight is the "best center" in the NBA today... young Shaq would make him look like Erika Dampier. Im happy with Chandler, he holds his own on defense and does it with a NY swagger and leadership.

Its funny how people make these absurd proposals and say nonsense like Ryan Anderson is better, when on half of the teams in this league Amar'e can still easily put up 26 and 8. Woody just needs to balance out Melo and Amar'e better on offense and he will bounce back next year.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Amar'e had a rough year... was injured in the summer, came into the shortened season 20 pounds overweight, had to deal witht he death of his brother and had the ball taken out of his hands by Melo. With all the said people forget he was a top 3 MVP candidate for most of the 2010-2011 NBA season and I expect him to coem back strong next year as well.

People giving him a hard time about his back don't realize that D12's back is even worse at this point. I don't want Dwight on this team, dude is a whiny ***** that would never survive in NYC. NY would literally eat this self conscious fake drama queen alive, this whole choir boy act works in a small city like Orlando but his 45% fts would get him run out of NY. He's dying to be the king of Brooklyn... I would love to see how he reacts once the post gets word of his 3265984 baby mommas. Im happy with Chandler, he holds his own on defense and does it with a NY swagger and leadership.

Its funny how people make these absurd proposals and say nonsense like Ryan Anderson is better, when on half of the teams in this league Amar'e can still easily put up 26 and 8. Woody just needs to balance out Melo and Amar'e better on offense and he will bounce back next year.

Thank you,we can stop with these Dwight to Knicks bullcrap.It would be a bad trade for both teams.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 10:32 PM
i dont care what fan d12 is bottom line is his point is right and flatblush continues to defend his stat and tyson for dwight and hedo being the best when it not the best. someone else said it best, taking hedo does us no good cap wise when you give us all that money tied up in tyson and stat
ok the hawks deal might be better i dont think so but for your arguments sake i'l say it is but he wouldn't resign with the hawks and i don't see the hawks giving up horford for a rental more like joe johnson so the point your trying to make is pointless

NYsFinest
06-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Thank you,we can stop with these Dwight to Knicks bullcrap.It would be a bad trade for both teams.

Agreed... Magic don't need huge contracts and the Knicks don't need a center. Dwight to the Knicks will never happen.

Don't see why Knicks fans even want Dwight... why gut your team for him when they already have one of the best center in the NBA. Tyson is the reigning DPOY and shot 70% from the field and FT last year. Knicks have plenty of problems... and center is not one of them.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 10:36 PM
stfu how about you get dwight howards dick outta ya mouth and don't cry when he gets traded to the knicks

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 10:37 PM
ok the hawks deal might be better i dont think so but for your arguments sake i'l say it is but he wouldn't resign with the hawks and i don't see the hawks giving up horford for a rental more like joe johnson so the point your trying to make is pointless

He wont resign with the knicks either.

Monta is beast
06-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Warriors turned down Amare for Lee straight up, and Lee's contract is pretty bad as well. So his value is pretty much diminished at this point.

Monta is beast
06-10-2012, 10:42 PM
stfu how about you get dwight howards dick outta ya mouth and don't cry when he gets traded to the knicks

Haha be quite dude your a joke. BTW im one infraction from getting banned so dont report this ;)

NYsFinest
06-10-2012, 10:43 PM
He wont resign with the knicks either.

I really don't think you actually believe what you just said... if you do we have nothing to talk about. I DO NOT WANT Dwight, but there is 0% chance he doesn't stay if he somehow winds up a Knick. He has a hard time looking like ***** in front of Disneyland, can you imagine him pulling the same stunt in midtown manhattan??!?! HAHAHAHA

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Haha be quite dude your a joke. BTW im one infraction from getting banned so dont report this ;)

Don't mind him,he is the only Knick fan who desperately wants Dwight on the Knicks.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Haha be quite dude your a joke. BTW im one infraction from getting banned so dont report this
im from brooklyn we dont snitch but i see dwights dick made it to you to well if you don't like my post either ignore it stfu or stay off my dick:clap: and if your gonna come at me atleast make sure you guys make the playoffs:facepalm: the last time i checked your wack ***** team tried to get tyson and he went to a real team:D

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Don't mind him,he is the only Knick fan who desperately wants Dwight on the Knicks.
lmao thats not what we are arguing about i could care less if that whinny biach got on my team its more or less you talking shyt about stat and chandler i've already said in almost all my post i think d12 will be moveed for bynum

Monta is beast
06-10-2012, 10:55 PM
im from brooklyn we dont snitch but i see dwights dick made it to you to well if you don't like my post either ignore it stfu or stay off my dick:clap: and if your gonna come at me atleast make sure you guys make the playoffs:facepalm: the last time i checked your wack ***** team tried to get tyson and he went to a real team:D

What am I supposed to be impressed your from Brooklyn? Sorry bruh but im not some ****** *** ***** talkin **** over an internet forum. caugh ***** caugh. And bruh if you must know if the Warriors were in the Eastern Conference they would be in the playoffs on a regular basis. Ohh ya did I mention we had our two best players injured and are other best player traded mid season. And like I give a **** were that sorry *** ***** went. Bogut>>>>>>>>>Chandler

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 11:01 PM
lmao thats not what we are arguing about i could care less if that whinny biach got on my team its more or less you talking shyt about stat and chandler i've already said in almost all my post i think d12 will be moveed for bynum

Man go back to your Knicks forum,they must kicked you out because you post ridiculous ideas like Amare for Dwight straight up.:facepalm:

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 11:05 PM
What am I supposed to be impressed your from Brooklyn? Sorry bruh but im not some ****** *** ***** talkin **** over an internet forum. caugh ***** caugh. And bruh if you must know if the Warriors were in the Eastern Conference they would be in the playoffs on a regular basis. Ohh ya did I mention we had our two best players injured and are other best player traded mid season. And like I give a **** were that sorry *** ***** went. Bogut>>>>>>>>>Chandler
well bruh bruh lmao you started with me gangsta i was just responding idk how they do it over ther but when someone starts poppin shyt you handle it you feel me son but i aint trying to be cyber thugging wit ya bruh lmao what does that even mean my bad:offtopic: but whatever bogut sux curry is all right but monte was your best player bogut probaly could be better than tyson but nobody knows cuz he's never healthy:shrug: and you guys probaly could of made the playoffs in the east cuz philly sucks lmao

TheJesus
06-10-2012, 11:06 PM
I read through 10 pages of this:

The only people who think he has trade value are Knicks fans. Everyone else recognizes that he is on a 60 million dollar uninsured contract. No shot you're getting anything for him.

That's the end of it.

/thread

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Man go back to your Knicks forum,they must kicked you out because you post ridiculous ideas like Amare for Dwight straight up.
that crack must be good huh go look at all my post i never said stat for d12 straight up:facepalm:

TheJesus
06-10-2012, 11:09 PM
that crack must be good huh go look at all my post i never said stat for d12 straight up:facepalm:

I hope you don't have Stat in ANY package for Dwight. Because that's equally ridiculous.

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 11:10 PM

The only people who think he has trade value are Knicks fans. Everyone else recognizes that he is on a 60 million dollar uninsured contract. No shot you're getting anything for him.

That's the end of it.

/thread
cool story bro :hi5:

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 11:11 PM

That's the end of it.

/thread

You hear this flatbush?

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 11:12 PM
I hope you don't have Stat in ANY package for Dwight. Because that's equally ridiculous.
omg i've explained over like 30 fcking times just read the dam thread :mad:

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 11:15 PM
You hear this flatbush?
are you going to commit suicide when d12 leaves i can help:guns:

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 11:17 PM
I don't want this guy anywhere near my team.

http://youtu.be/kK1zDU37cTc

His own jersey# doesn't even like him.lol

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 11:19 PM

lol

xabial
06-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Warriors turned down Amare for Lee straight up, and Lee's contract is pretty bad as well. So his value is pretty much diminished at this point.

BIAS! Don't you know your owner has a man crush on Lee? :laugh2:

He used the One Time Amnesty Provision on Charlie Bell's $4M expiring Contract, when he should've saved it for Lee's 6 year $80M deal.. or Bogut... or Richerd Jefferson.. Long Deals. Amnestying Bell didn't get you any Free Agents.. What a waste..

Hmm.. Sounds Familiar... Naa Amnesting Billups Got Us Tyson. Still...Hopefully Stat Doesn't injure Himself during the duration of his deal... Cmon Buddy just 3 More Years.. All I'm asking you to is just play 2 of them Out.. That Way if you suck the 3rd year/get injured you can get traded as an Expiring.

xabial
06-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Still I don't understand the Magic Fans Hate toward Amare And Tyson Chandler For D12 Knick Fan Trade Proposals.. It doesn't seem that Bad.. Call me Biased But Wouldn't Tyson Chandler and Amare Stoudemire Set you up at the PF and C Position for Years to Come...? They Both have 3 years left on their Deals So you have two years to Test It Out. In the 3rd Year if it Doesn't work Out you can Dangle Both Expiring Contracts and Net some decent value in Return.

Convert Ryan Anderson To SF, and Your Team would just seem to be Missing a PG.

TheJesus
06-10-2012, 11:39 PM
It's funny because you can totally tell when the Knicks fans on PSD want to get rid of someone or want someone on the cheap.

They all turn into used car salesmen.

Knick Fan: "Amare? No we don't need him to leave. But if we were going to trade him it would take 2 first round picks and a star. Because, you know, he's super productive"

Rational Fan: "But, he's injury prone and has 60 million dollars left?"

KF: "Well why are you focusing on that look at the fact that he's a superstar!"

TheJesus
06-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Still I don't understand the Magic Fans Hate toward Amare And Tyson Chandler For D12 Knick Fan Trade Proposals.. It doesn't seem that Bad.. Call me Biased But Would'nt Tyson Chandler and Amare Stoudemire Set you up at the PF and C Position for Years to Come...? Convert Ryan Anderson To SF, and Your Team would seem to be just Missing a PG.

Why would the Magic want to tie themselves down to Amare, at 60 million dollars on an uninsured contract. He is on BORROWED TIME. Get that through your thick skulls Knick fans. You recognize this too. You just don't want to ADMIT IT because you know it makes all of your fantasy proposals seem silly.

BUT WE ALL KNOW AMARE HAS NO TRADE VALUE SO YOU CAN ALL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET NOW. THANK YOU.

Jesus it's so frustrating dealing with these guys.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 11:42 PM
It's funny because you can totally tell when the Knicks fans on PSD want to get rid of someone or want someone on the cheap.

Knick Fan: "Amare? No we don't need him to leave. But if we were going to trade him it would take 2 first round picks and a star. Because, you know, he's super productive"

:laugh:flatbush

flatbush knicks
06-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Still I don't understand the Magic Fans Hate toward Amare And Tyson Chandler For D12 Knick Fan Trade Proposals.. It doesn't seem that Bad.. Call me Biased But Wouldn't Tyson Chandler and Amare Stoudemire Set you up at the PF and C Position for Years to Come...? They Both have 3 years left on their Deals So you have two years to Test It Out. In the 3rd Year if it Doesn't work Out you can Dangle Both Expiring Contracts and Net some decent value in Return.

Convert Ryan Anderson To SF, and Your Team would just seem to be Missing a PG.
because they think ther getting lebron durant or melo in return for a guy who doesn't even care about his own team and could care less if they get anything in return when he leaves

xabial
06-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Why would the Magic want to tie themselves down to Amare, at 60 million dollars on an uninsured contract. He is on BORROWED TIME. Get that through your thick skulls Knick fans. You recognize this too. You just don't want to ADMIT IT because you know it makes all of your fantasy proposals seem silly.

BUT WE ALL KNOW AMARE HAS NO TRADE VALUE SO YOU CAN ALL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET NOW. THANK YOU.

Jesus it's so frustrating dealing with these guys.

I'll be the first Knick Fan to admit it would be considered a "Bad" Contract. But I dont think The guy is Rashard Lewis Bad. He just needs to stay healthy. The Last year he's an expiring Contract so it shouldn't matter weather or not he's injured that year.

You guys make it Seem Like he just signed a 6 Year Contract. He's already finished two years on his deal and there's 3 years left remaining on his Contract.

If You (or any other Team) Trades for him You have two years hoping he stays healthy. In the 3rd Year if it Doesn't work Out you can Dangle Him as a Expiring Contract and Net some decent value in Return. I'm guessing two years is too much to ask..

I'm just saying it doesn't seem to be a Bad Deal If the Magic Received Amare Stoudemire, and Tyson Chandler for absorbing Hedo's bad contract and D12. Not saying its going to happen. Not saying its Likely to occur.

All the extra Emphasis and Caps, isn't necessary..

Sue Me, For Saying My Opinion. Why does it Seem like Knicks Fans, are automatically Dubbed "Homers" for saying their opinions? I think Amare/Tyson For Hedos Bad Contract/D12 Seems like a very good Package for Someone who Is very likely to leave via Free Agency. (If he doesn't change his mind, for a millionth time)

*Superman*
06-10-2012, 11:56 PM
because they think ther getting lebron durant or melo in return for a guy who doesn't even care about his own team and could care less if they get anything in return when he leaves

Nobody in the Magic forum has said ANYTHING close to that. Stop spewing bullcrap. If Dwight has to be traded, we just want cap relief, a few young players, and some picks, you know, what any team wants in return when they have to trade their best player. No one ever gets equal value for their best player.

TheJesus
06-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Because everyone else sees how absolutely ludicrous the idea of the Magic getting Amare and his knees and Tyson Chandler for Dwight Howard and Knick fans think it's plausible.

It's annoying. Really it is.

How can anyone think Amare with that contract has any value?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-10-2012, 11:57 PM
lol Amare was one of the worst starting PFs this season and some guys think he has some value left smh

TheJesus
06-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Nobody in the Magic forum has said ANYTHING close to that. Stop spewing bullcrap. If Dwight has to be traded, we just want cap relief, a few young players, and some picks, you know, what any team wants in return when they have to trade their best player. No one ever gets equal value for their best player.

This.

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 11:58 PM
I'll be the first Knick Fan to admit it would be considered a "Bad" Contract. But I dont think The guy is Rashard Lewis Bad. He just needs to stay healthy. The Last year he's an expiring Contract so it shouldn't matter weather or not he's injured that year.

You guys make it Seem Like he just signed a 6 Year Contract. He's already finished two years on his deal and there's 3 years left remaining on his Contract.

If You (or any other Team) Trades for him You have two years hoping he stays healthy. In the 3rd Year if it Doesn't work Out you can Dangle Him as a Expiring Contract and Net some decent value in Return. I'm guessing two years is too much to ask..

All the extra Emphasis and Caps, isn't necessary.

I'm just saying it doesn't seem to be a Bad Deal If the Magic Received Amare Stoudemire, and Tyson Chandler for absorbing Hedo's bad contract and D12. Not saying its going to happen. Not saying its Likely to occur.

Sue Me, For Saying My Opinion. Why does it Seem like Knicks Fans, are automatically Dubed "Homers" for saying their opinions?
If Amare isn't a bad contract,then why the **** are you guys trying to force him to Orlando for Dwight.

Keep him and Tyson and stop making these threads about trading Amare.

You guys like him,then keep him for yourself,because Orlando doesn't want him period.

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Because everyone else sees how absolutely ludicrous the idea of the Magic getting Amare and his knees and Tyson Chandler for Dwight Howard and Knick fans think it's plausible.

It's annoying. Really it is.

How can anyone think Amare with that contract has any value?

Who you telling,their #1 troll is flatbush,go to the Magic forum he is trolling hard in the trade Dwight thread.:facepalm:

TheJesus
06-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Now there are reports of the Knicks having interest in Orlando’s Dwight Howard, with Stoudemire again being the name mentioned as trade bait.

First, the Magic have ZERO interest in Stoudemire according to sources close to the situation.

Second, the Knicks and Magic have had almost no contact on the trade front.

Every team has called Orlando regarding Howard, but the Magic have not engaged the Knicks on anything. Knicks’ Director of Pro Scouting & Free Agency John Gabriel does his scouting out of Orlando, so he is at virtually every Magic home game. The conduit for a discussion is there at almost every game. They just are not talking about a Howard/Stoudemire deal.

Amar’e may be the popular name to toss out, but the truth of the matter is his contract is all but untradeable. Only a small handful of owners could afford that deal on a good day, let alone if injury strikes.

Stoudemire is owed $18.21 million this year, $19.94 million in 2012-2013, $21.67 million in 2013-2014, and $23.41 million in 2015-2016 for a total of $83.23 million – all of which is uninsured because of Stoudemire’s multiple knee surgeries.

Outside of the Knicks and maybe the Lakers, most franchises cannot afford the risk associated with Stoudemire, making him highly unfavorable in trade.

The new Collective Bargaining Agreement would not allow the Amnesty provision to be used on Stoudemire if acquired in trade. Once a player is traded he is no longer an Amnesty-eligible player.

The new Stretch provision, which allows teams to spread out the payments on bad contracts to lower the cash-flow impact of cut players, only applies to new deals.

And in 2013 when Stoudemire is just turning 31 and owed 21.67 million the new luxury tax will kick in, making his deal extremely expensive to a team over the tax line.

Acquiring Stoudemire is very, very risky.

Most teams have no issues with $83 million, because they are insulated with insurance. Not the case with Stoudemire. Knee surgeries on both knees and back issues are huge red flags, especially in the face of a massively restrictive tax system on the horizon.

Knicks sources say the idea of trading Stoudemire is more “media-born” than anything, but there is no doubting that the Knicks are looking for answers. The problem in New York is when you are underachieving the magnifying glass that follows the Knicks amplifies everything. Until the Knicks turn around their very average season, speculation about trade comes with the territory.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-dont-count-on-a-stoudemire-trade

TheJesus
06-11-2012, 12:03 AM
The Magic have ZERO interest in Amare. That's it, case closed, try and trade him for Westbrook and Harden now.

*Superman*
06-11-2012, 12:07 AM

Thank You! Now I can use this to get flatbush out of the Magic forum.

:clap:

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Thank You! Now I can use this to get flatbush out of the Magic forum.

Thank you,that guy is a joke.

TheJesus
06-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Back on topic. If I had all of the players in the NBA on my team, coaching staffs, training staffs, etc... I would trade the following for Amare:

1. A fire extinguisher
2. A bag of chips
3. A washing machine
4. Isaiah Thomas
5. I would offer Johan Petro the max and then trade him for Amare

Problem is I think the fire extinguisher would play better defense than Amare. It's actually proven to put out fires. So I wouldn't do that trade.

The bag of chips would defend bigs better. Depending on the size of the bag of chips, it could keep Big Baby Davis or Eddy Curry occupied for at least 4 quarters. Amar'e couldn't really do that.

The washing machine is a tough one. While It's about as stationary as Amare is on the defensive end, it most certainly won't shoot 41% from the field and hurt the offense.

You can have Thomas.

You can have a maxed out Petro only if I can take a bat to both his knees and make him as much of a liability as Amare.

LA_Raiders
06-11-2012, 12:18 AM
no, i think they are going to give it a 2nd shot with Melo/Amare/Chandler...

*Superman*
06-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Back on topic. If I had all of the players in the NBA on my team, coaching staffs, training staffs, etc... I would trade the following for Amare:

1. A fire extinguisher
2. A bag of chips
3. A washing machine
4. Isaiah Thomas

Problem is I think the fire extinguisher would play better defense than Amare. It's actually proven to put out fires. So I wouldn't do that trade.

The bag of chips would defend bigs better. Depending on the size of the bag of chips, it could keep Big Baby Davis or Eddy Curry occupied for at least 4 quarters. Amar'e couldn't really do that.

The washing machine is a tough one. While It's about as stationary as Amare is on the defensive end, it most certainly won't shoot 41% from the field and hurt the offense.

You can have Thomas.

You can have a maxed out Petro only if I can take a bat to both his knees and make him as much of a liability as Amare.

Oh my God. No!

You've won the poster of the week award from me. Great post.

xabial
06-11-2012, 12:19 AM
(1)If Amare isn't a bad contract,then why the **** are you guys trying to force him to Orlando for Dwight.

Keep him and Tyson and stop making these threads about trading Amare.

You guys like him,then keep him for yourself,because Orlando doesn't want him period.

On the First sentence of the Post that your replying too I said That I considered Amar'e a "bad" Contract just not Rashard Lewis "bad". I don't consider it the worst in the league, because with him its all about Staying healthy. The Talent is still there, he just needs to stay on the court.

Oka Now that thats settled..

Uhm.. One I never Made this This thread... If a Knick Fan made it ( I didn't check), Don't associate One Knick Fan With The Whole Fanbase.

Two....I'm not trying to force him down your throat.. Last Time I checked this was a Amare Stoudemire Trade Value Thread.. Just Giving My Opinion. Its a free country, Relax.

The only readon I'm posting is because I Consider the Knicks A better Team with Carmelo/Dwight, then Carmelo/Amare/Tyson. If I was the Knicks GM, and He's leaving Via Free Agency (Nobody Knows.) , then I'd just try to take advantage, and at least make an Offer.

If the Wizards GM found a sucker to take Gilbert Arenas, (No Offense Magic Fans; He's the worst Contract in the history of the League to be traded.)
Then Amare's Tradable. Some of these owners are Multi Billionaires, and there's a Salary Cap in Basketball. Heck in Baseball (Only Uncapped Sport in America) there's $200M Payrolls, and $275M Contracts. Relax Lol, he's Not that Untradable.

Weither Or Not For Trade Value, For Dwight, or For Salary Dumps. We Don't Know. I seriously think Worst Case Scenario he can be Salary Dumped, Like Quinton Richerdson for Zach Randolph type of Trade.

LA_Raiders
06-11-2012, 12:20 AM

1. A fire extinguisher
2. A bag of chips
3. A washing machine
4. Isaiah Thomas

You can have Thomas.

lol

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Amare is not going to get NY anthing of value back,so can we just move on from this idea that Amare can get Dwight/or lottery picks,because it want happen.

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 12:23 AM

1. A fire extinguisher
2. A bag of chips
3. A washing machine
4. Isaiah Thomas

You can have Thomas.

xabial
06-11-2012, 12:28 AM

Nice Find! Its Nice To Find Updates on the Knicks-Trade Front. Interesting.

I try looking almost everyday, but usually never find anything relevant.

Even though its a little outdated, it was as detailed as they come. Great Find.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Only reason gilbert got moved is because otis smith was a gm... Now that he is jobless moves like that won't happen anytime soon

PC
06-11-2012, 12:33 AM
He has absolutely no trade value. A soon to be 30 year old with chronic knee and back issues with 3 years and over $60 million left on a contract is not going to be highly sought after.

I'm sure we'll try anyway and there probably will be offers to swap bad contracts but we shouldn't make a trade just for ***** and giggles. He may be on the decline but if you can't get value back for him, which we most likely won't, there's no point in making a move

Blitzace137
06-11-2012, 12:35 AM

Last I checked the owner for the Magics is 85 and still wants to win now. Getting young players in return and building a team through the draft is a long process. This is not a bad team IMO

Coach- D'Antoni

Dragic
J.Rich
Anderson
Amare
Chandler

Playoff team IMO possible 6 or 7 seed team.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Did u really just put anderson at the 3?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Yes 6 of 7th seed at best and beat in the first round every year doesn't count as winning now

Blitzace137
06-11-2012, 12:40 AM
lol Amare was one of the worst starting PFs this season and some guys think he has some value left smh

Ya 17 and 8 still in his worst year

Josh Smith 16 and 13 on 38% considered his best year

I would give Amare another year to fix himself but if Orlando agreed to a trade I would trade him which is very unlikely lol.

Blitzace137
06-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Did u really just put anderson at the 3?

I was just mixing in the group of players guess you can make Anderson the 6th man.

xabial
06-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Yes 6 of 7th seed at best and beat in the first round every year doesn't count as winning now

Its better than being the Clippers Before They Drafted Blake..

Or

Knicks, 2000 to 2010..

Be Thankful Lol. Even Trading Dwight the year of his Free Agence, Gives You A Cushion to avoid that Lol.

Blitzace137
06-11-2012, 12:54 AM

Depends how you look at it, if the Magics go on a rebuilding mode they are almost guaranteed to lose attendance and revenue. D'Antoni teams are always fun to watch and Dragic would fit in perfectly with his system

If you add a couple of more pieces you have a very exciting team then IMO. Exciting team means keeping attendance up. Going with young players is often hit or miss because you don't know if there going to develop into good NBA players.

As I said before the owner is 85 so I guess the Magics could take the Rockets package which is better IMO but I don't see why the Rockets would do that to rent a player because most likely Dwight walks. Last I heard the Knicks are a team that he would re-sign with.

I Still think this is a solid team

D'Antoni

Dragic
J.Rich/Redick
---
Amare/Anderson
Chandler

Trade big baby for a solid 3 and you got yourself an exciting team to watch.

STL Don
06-11-2012, 12:55 AM
He needs to play healthy next season to really justify his true trade value.
I believe he still has a good amount of basketball left in him, he's just gone through a tough stretch this past season.

PC
06-11-2012, 12:57 AM

We're not contenders by any means, and we're really not all that close. But you're honestly telling me that you can't see this Knicks team being higher than a 6 seed? That's a tough argument to win my man

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-11-2012, 01:02 AM
We're not contenders by any means, and we're really not all that close. But you're honestly telling me that you can't see this Knicks team being higher than a 6 seed? That's a tough argument to win my man

Huh? I was talking about the magic team he said if we did a trade for stat and tyson... Magic wouldn't be better then a 7th seed... They would be a meloless knick team and would suck imo....

Had nothing to do with the knicks not being better then a 6th seed dunn what your talking about

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Huh? I was talking about the magic team he said if we did a trade for stat and tyson... Magic wouldn't be better then a 7th seed... They would be a meloless knick team and would suck imo....

Had nothing to do with the knicks not being better then a 6th seed dunn what your talking about
dam son you still at it i told you i wasn't the only one and its not that bad of a trade

Blitzace137
06-11-2012, 01:23 AM

Actually could be 5th seat possibly with Boston big 3 ending possibly and Bulls being injured. This team would be better then the Hawks IMO. Probably on par with Philly

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Actually could be 5th seat possibly with Boston big 3 ending possibly and Bulls being injured. This team would be better then the Hawks IMO. Probably on par with Philly
yo i was in the magic forum and these retards posted this shyt http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-don...oudemire-trade
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Blitzace137
06-11-2012, 01:28 AM
:laugh2:
yo i was in the magic forum and these retards posted this shyt http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-don...oudemire-trade

Jabears85
06-11-2012, 01:28 AM

The Knicks arent a real team... with that being said i think boozer and stat should be traded

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 01:34 AM
The Knicks arent a real team... with that being said i think boozer and stat should be traded
stat >boozer
my little sister>boozer
earl boykins>boozer
my pet hamster >boozer

Jabears85
06-11-2012, 01:39 AM
I think boozers a way better rebounder then stat, i think you throw in some fillers or picks and you could work out a deal. Stat would fit better next to D rose, and Boozer would fit better next to melo cuz he needs the ball every god dam play. So when melo decides to pass it boozer can hit some shots for him. And rose and stat on the pick and roll would be really nice

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-11-2012, 02:55 AM
no way is stat better than boozer

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 03:47 AM
stat >boozer
my little sister>boozer
earl boykins>boozer
my pet hamster >boozer

sunsfan88
06-11-2012, 04:55 AM
Funny, all Suns fans knew this was going to happen.

Only reason this wasn't exposed when he was in Phoenix is because we have (by far) the best training staff. I bet even Amar'e knew his injuries were gonna come back to him but he left for bigger $$ in NY and now it's their misery.

ONLY good move Robert Sarver has made since becoming owner of the Suns: Not giving Amar'e a max contract

Monta is beast
06-11-2012, 06:20 AM
BIAS! Don't you know your owner has a man crush on Lee? :laugh2:

He used the One Time Amnesty Provision on Charlie Bell's $4M expiring Contract, when he should've saved it for Lee's 6 year $80M deal.. or Bogut... or Richerd Jefferson.. Long Deals. Amnestying Bell didn't get you any Free Agents.. What a waste..

Hmm.. Sounds Familiar... Naa Amnesting Billups Got Us Tyson. Still...Hopefully Stat Doesn't injure Himself during the duration of his deal... Cmon Buddy just 3 More Years.. All I'm asking you to is just play 2 of them Out.. That Way if you suck the 3rd year/get injured you can get traded as an Expiring.

David Lee is a way better player than Stoudemire.

Lee can create his own shot in the post or using his jumper, Lee is a better rebounder than Stoudemire, shoot he's even a better defender. Take jabs at ownership all you want, but they got us a real Center without losing much production at Shooting Guard and were in a bunch of rumors about Small Forward we can acquire, and did I mention were going to have one of the best if not the best arena's in the entire world in a few years. So what they made one bad decision, they've made plenty of good ones.

Monta is beast
06-11-2012, 06:28 AM

Monta is beast
06-11-2012, 06:42 AM
Boozer>Stat
My Little Sister Over Stat
My Pet Hamster Over Stat

lygctt050
06-11-2012, 06:43 AM
What do you think the Knicks could get for him if they decided to trade him? Do you think he will be traded?

JasonJohnHorn
06-11-2012, 07:41 AM
I think if they called up Houston the Rockets might consider trading the rights to Yao Ming away for Amare. Maybe the Heat would be willing to give up Joel Anthony and Dexter Pittman.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-11-2012, 08:07 AM

If only you paid attention man this got posted in here first then was posted in our forum

What this article is no good? But your sheridan one is legit right? Lol

Ps that team is not a 5th seeded team are you kidding me? You ranking it better then the knicks did with that team with melo this would be that team but worse.... It would be a 6th or 7th seed at best never making it out of the first round and no cap room to improve and that's why stat will never where a magic uni nor will dwight wear a knicks

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 09:36 AM

Like I said I want this guy no where near my team.

nycericanguy
06-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Funny, all Suns fans knew this was going to happen.

Only reason this wasn't exposed when he was in Phoenix is because we have (by far) the best training staff. I bet even Amar'e knew his injuries were gonna come back to him but he left for bigger $$ in NY and now it's their misery.

ONLY good move Robert Sarver has made since becoming owner of the Suns: Not giving Amar'e a max contract

Knew what was going to happen? That Amare would miss 12 games due to injuries in his second year? You make it seem like he blew out both his knees...lol. He played 78 games last year and was an MVP candidate. I can't believe the amount of hate he's getting from SOME knick fans... but thats NY i guess. I mean Chris Bosh has missed more games than Amare the past 2 years yet no one calls him injury prone.

I don't want to trade Amare, not unless it makes NY better of course.

And in the PHO forum there is a thread about trading to get Amare back, a 5 page thread at that...

King41
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
i wouldn't trade for him and his contract

Kashmir13579
06-11-2012, 02:56 PM

This isn't the first time i've seen you mention his knee/s..

I think his knees are stronger than ever and now its his back thats the problem.. I could be delusional but i can't remember hearing anything about his knees since he got here.

Kashmir13579
06-11-2012, 03:00 PM

In the end, the potential this post had was never realized. You had a good idea but failed to capitalize.

Kashmir13579
06-11-2012, 03:07 PM
TT is garbage, one of the worst players in the NBA last year actually. Augustine is not an upgrade over Lin, and a 2nd rounder is almost worthless.

You just made NY significantly worse and that trade doesn't give NY anymore cap space anyway so why do that trade?

I keep forgetting about this and you tell me everytime! :)

I think Augustine has a lot of untapped potential though.. He's a better player than his team's record and his numbers suggest. Needs to be on a team where he ISN'T their best player, because he is not a first option by any means. I wouldn't mind him as back-up for Lin.

EDIT: Add Bismack to the conversation, then do you do it?

sunnydayin'zona
06-11-2012, 03:39 PM

The thing is...the Suns wouldn't resign him despite being an excellent team the year before because they can't afford the awful financial situation it could cause. Only the Knicks could take that risk. So unless a team with Knicks kind of money (Dallas, LAL, Chicago, NYK; all could afford the huge risk that he is) wants him, I dont think anyone would really be willing to take such a risk. Turns out the Suns FO was right...he isn't playing 20mil uninsured kind of ball. I guess it's not as bad now since he only has 3 years left, but that is still quite a bit of uninsured money.

sunnydayin'zona
06-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Knew what was going to happen? That Amare would miss 12 games due to injuries in his second year? You make it seem like he blew out both his knees...lol. He played 78 games last year and was an MVP candidate. I can't believe the amount of hate he's getting from SOME knick fans... but thats NY i guess. I mean Chris Bosh has missed more games than Amare the past 2 years yet no one calls him injury prone.

I don't want to trade Amare, not unless it makes NY better of course.

And in the PHO forum there is a thread about trading to get Amare back, a 5 page thread at that...

Nobody is hating. And if you read our "5 page thread," you'll see that everyone agrees that bringing Amare back would be a bad, bad decision. You should look in our 48 page offseason thread for any suggestions of bringing Amare back.

You guys need to realize, the risk with Amare is completely financial. Most teams cannot afford to or don't have a need to take on that risk. The Knicks could afford to take on the risk, and needed to take on that risk in order to attract other players. At this point, Amare is becoming Elton Brand of a few years ago, but worse on D and earning more money. You can't help but notice that he declined this past year.

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Boozer>Stat
My Little Sister Over Stat
My Pet Hamster Over Stat
:facepalm: lmao so you have to mess with my post if it makes you happy
d lee<boozer
stat>d lee
my pet hamster > boozer d lee
don't sleep on my hamster son

Slade123
06-11-2012, 04:35 PM

If you had a GM that was looking at him he'd see a 30 year old with a huge uninsured contract with recent back and knee injuries. I doubt the GM would offer much.

nycericanguy
06-11-2012, 05:26 PM
I keep forgetting about this and you tell me everytime! :)

I think Augustine has a lot of untapped potential though.. He's a better player than his team's record and his numbers suggest. Needs to be on a team where he ISN'T their best player, because he is not a first option by any means. I wouldn't mind him as back-up for Lin.

EDIT: Add Bismack to the conversation, then do you do it?

I doubt CHA would do that, but even if they did Bismack doesn't really help us since we have Chandler. And you can't have two guys upfront like that that don't score.

nycericanguy
06-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Nobody is hating. And if you read our "5 page thread," you'll see that everyone agrees that bringing Amare back would be a bad, bad decision. You should look in our 48 page offseason thread for any suggestions of bringing Amare back.

You guys need to realize, the risk with Amare is completely financial. Most teams cannot afford to or don't have a need to take on that risk. The Knicks could afford to take on the risk, and needed to take on that risk in order to attract other players. At this point, Amare is becoming Elton Brand of a few years ago, but worse on D and earning more money. You can't help but notice that he declined this past year.

I certainly realize that, but if you read most of the responses on here people act as if Amare just blew out both his knees and had micro fracture surgery on both..lol.

Its really greatly exaggerated with him. I've tried looking up articles about knee issues with Amare and I really can't find anything other than from 2005.

TheJesus
06-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Lol at Knick fans that think Orlando will trade them Howard in any package that includes Amare.

Lol at Knick fans that think Amare has any trade value with that contract.

Lol at Knick fans indirectly admitting that there team as constructed isn't going anywhere.

Lol at Knick fans ignoring Orlando management stating they have zero interest in Amare.

Lol lol lol lol at any Knick fan that tells me it's still a good deal and there's a possibility it will happen.

It's also possible that I hit the lotto tomorrow.

Kashmir13579
06-11-2012, 08:01 PM
^ I actually read through this thread at work today and its just you and like, one other Knick fan going back and forth in a trolling match. lol?

TheJesus
06-11-2012, 08:04 PM
I have like 6 posts in this thread.

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Lol at Knick fans that think Orlando will trade them Howard in any package that includes Amare.

Lol at Knick fans that think Amare has any trade value with that contract.

Lol at Knick fans indirectly admitting that there team as constructed isn't going anywhere.

Lol at Knick fans ignoring Orlando management stating they have zero interest in Amare.

Lol lol lol lol at any Knick fan that tells me it's still a good deal and there's a possibility it will happen.

It's also possible that I hit the lotto tomorrow.

Flatbush come out.:hide:

blastmasta26
06-11-2012, 09:32 PM
:facepalm: lmao so you have to mess with my post if it makes you happy
d lee<boozer
stat>d lee
my pet hamster > boozer d lee
don't sleep on my hamster son
True, flatbush's hamster had a higher PER than most PFs.

njnets
06-11-2012, 09:38 PM
wow, just realized hes under contract until 2014/15. that last year they may be able to trade him as an expiring contract to a team. besides that though, hes gonna be a knick, regardless if they like it or not, until then.

the no insurance is the whole reason why. i dont see another owner willing to gamble on tens of millions of dollars on a player that might not even be healthy when he can avoid the situation all together.

NYkillaPriest
06-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Everybody is acting like Amare just regressed as a player but are failing to acknowledge the fact that he has always played with a good PG...It is as simple as he is not the kind of player to create his own shot because he lacks iso moves...nobody had anything to say when he was lighting the league up last season with Felton...and nobody is acknowledging how dominant he looked in his short stint with Lin...so for everybody trying to knock STAT just wait till him and Lin play together healthy all season

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Flatbush come out.
my bad my son i was busy all day at your moms house

Monta is beast
06-11-2012, 10:43 PM
my bad my son i was busy all day at your moms house

Stop actin like a ***** dude.

Wade>You
06-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Is there anyway the Heat can package Joel Anthony, Erik Spoelstra, and Shane Battier for Amare? Probably not, because as much as Joel and Shane and Spo are overpaid, it's still not enough.

LongIslandIcedZ
06-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Its a tricky situation somewhat.

Obviously an uninsured contract for someone with Amar'e health and lack of consistency in the last two years is a little troubling for a team trading a top pick.

Having said that, whichever team gets Amar'e and uses him as "the man" on the team will get more wins. Game 4 against the Heat proved to me that his ability hasnt diminished, he just needs to get some touches and to get going.

I dont think anyone will trade for a Amar'e but its certainly not because he wont produce for another team.

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 11:13 PM
originally posted by Monta is beast
Stop actin like a ***** dude.
lma i see you and d12fan are lovers it all makes sense now but can you do me a favor and stay off my dick monte is biach lmao you do know he doesn't play for your team no more change your fckn name or become a bucks fan

flatbush knicks
06-11-2012, 11:19 PM
d12fan and monte is beast
:love:

koreancabbage
06-11-2012, 11:26 PM

you wouldn't want Drummond? who is simply a cloned and younger version of Amare? I think it would go a long way to help develop this foundation player

JonnyBrav000
06-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Knicks would hit the jackpot if they were able to convince Lakers or Hawks to trade Pau or Joe Johnson stright up for him.
Maybe Boozer.

Joe Johnson??? Let's be serious Joe Johnson has even less trade value than Amare. If possible would love to take Al Horford for Amare, however I don't think the Hawks would be dumb enough to make that move, even though they were dumb enough to pay Joe Johnson max money with an extremely long contract, worse than Amare and Boozer IMO.

Evolution23
06-12-2012, 12:01 AM
I would do Pau for Amare straight up.

Wade>You
06-12-2012, 01:14 AM
I would do Pau for Amare straight up.That's messed up man, why do you hate Amare so much?

justinnum1
06-12-2012, 01:17 AM
That's messed up man, why do you hate Amare so much?

maybe he wants his team to have the best chance to win, gasol>amare

knicks would be better with pau, thats a no brainer imo

smith&wesson
06-12-2012, 01:33 AM
amare for gasol :shrug:

ChitownBears22
06-12-2012, 01:34 AM
I would trade Mike Miller for him. That is it.

OaklandsFinest
06-12-2012, 01:40 AM
^^^^this
In the 2yrs he has been with the knicks he has not had 1 knee problem..Where do people get this from??? He had back issues. Why dont we just see how things go this off-season to see if he can get his back straight..

So if he hasn't blown out his knee its not having knee problems? He has no lift anymore, he's not finishing around the hoop, and he plays timidly. Even if structurally it's good, he doesn't trust it, thats a problem. Secondly from a franchise side of things, his contract was uninsurable! Thats pretty bad. If its not the knee, its the back, if its not the back he's got an eye injury. I loved Phoenix Amare, but its like Larry Bird said, once they cut you with that knife your body is never the same.

Monta is beast
06-12-2012, 06:32 AM
d12fan and monte is beast
:love:

Na I'm just not a little punk going around talking about people moms.

nycericanguy
06-12-2012, 09:40 AM
So if he hasn't blown out his knee its not having knee problems? He has no lift anymore, he's not finishing around the hoop, and he plays timidly. Even if structurally it's good, he doesn't trust it, thats a problem. Secondly from a franchise side of things, his contract was uninsurable! Thats pretty bad. If its not the knee, its the back, if its not the back he's got an eye injury. I loved Phoenix Amare, but its like Larry Bird said, once they cut you with that knife your body is never the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAjZe_-XNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oIUi-ZAX44

JordansBulls
06-14-2012, 04:47 PM
I would trade Boozer for him still.

stejay
06-14-2012, 06:26 PM
No, doesnt make sense IMO.

Missing56&33
06-14-2012, 06:50 PM

It pains me to be talking about this topic in such a short period of time he's been a Knick but I would welcome a trade for Amar'e at this point. I think the Knicks can get a quality player/players for him, the main thing is healthy players that can contribute. Do I think he will be traded? No......is Amar'e capable of rewriting this ship with the Knicks..............Yes I think he's capable but have serious doubts he will do it.

D-Leethal
06-14-2012, 06:54 PM
His trade value is somewhere in the negatives thats for sure. I wish we could somehow get Scola + filler for him.

heattiltheend94
06-14-2012, 07:05 PM

amare is a good player, but more of a stat stuffer than anything. i do not deny his numbers will look good on the bobcats and will boost them several wins, but he can only be productive as the number one option or with a great pg (Nash).