PDA

View Full Version : Which team replaces the Celtics in the East?

Wade>You
06-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Presumming this is the end of the Celtics Big 3, which team replaces the Cs in the East next season and perhaps longer than that?

Knicks
76ers
Pacers
Hawks

IMO, it's the Knicks time next year, especially if they're healthy.

ChitownBears22
06-10-2012, 02:27 AM
I think cleveland is about to make a big move. If they pick up Beal to play the 2 guard alongside Irving it could get very interesting in that division. Also Milwaukee could make some moves.

Max.This
06-10-2012, 02:29 AM
would love the knicks to get up there. I think they have a lot of work ahead in getting all their pieces to work together, but Pacers look good as well.

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-10-2012, 02:30 AM
These Celtics were a unique team. They will not be replicated as no other team in the East is built like them, they don't have that personnel and certain type of mix with a coach like Doc. So no, there is no next Boston.

Unless Indiana and Philly get a legitimate superstar, the East will be among Nwe York, Miami and Chicago.

ChitownBears22
06-10-2012, 02:32 AM
I think Philly is phucked. Might lose Brand, Iguodala, and Williams

Sadds The Gr8
06-10-2012, 02:34 AM
none for next season IMO. I think it'll just be a 2 dog race. Can't speculate any further, as lots of trades and **** can happen. Maybe the next Lebron comes in 2 years and gets drafted by the Bobcats or some ****.

JC_
06-10-2012, 02:37 AM
The Knicks continue to disappoint me so I can't really give an answer. I think if the Celtics keep Rondo and Ainge does his magic they will still be a force.

John Walls Era
06-10-2012, 02:38 AM
I'll go with Knicks.

theLgndKllr35
06-10-2012, 02:44 AM

So the massive expiring contact of Elton Brand being amnestied and the ball-dominant Lou Williams being let go if too expensive is a bad thing?

If we trade Iguodala it's to get younger because this team is young and will have a ton of cap room to throw at high priced FAs. If they keep Iguodala, they keep an elite defensive wing. We have no problem with Iguodala being a guy, just not THE guy.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Celtics will still be relevant next year.

Slug3
06-10-2012, 02:45 AM
If Hibbert stay with Indy I think they will be big for a few years.

Iron24th
06-10-2012, 02:47 AM
Pacers are closer.

hugepatsfan
06-10-2012, 03:10 AM

Not as a title contender. I expect KG to retire and for Danny to let Ray walk. I also expect to move Pierce on draft day and start fresh. I think with the cap space they would have they could sign some vets on short deals that are good enough to make the playoffs, but they won't contend for a title IMO.

cutiepie80
06-10-2012, 03:16 AM
The East will be so bad next year with the big 3 breaking up and the bulls dealing with Deng and Rose out.

My bet is on the Pacers getting the #2 seed.

mballa22191
06-10-2012, 03:41 AM
Deng and Rose will be back in Dec. and Jan. respectively. Each will have months to get it together before the playoffs get going. What a joke to disrespect the team who has lead the NBA in wins the last 2 years. Heat fans wish Bulls were going away but they are not.

JordansBulls
06-10-2012, 08:44 AM
The team that would have won it all if there star was not injured for the playoffs.

G-Menfan4lyfe
06-10-2012, 09:00 AM
The team that would have won it all if there star was not injured for the playoffs.

That's highly debatable. I think regardless of if Rose got hurt that the Heat were taking the East.

mynameismo
06-10-2012, 09:06 AM
None.

I Rock Shaqs
06-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Toronto Raptors!! Lol seriously, the east is awful next year.

PhillyFaninLA
06-10-2012, 09:12 AM
I'll start this by saying I'm bias but I think its the Sixers.

- A new owner that said this team will not be a first round playoff team anymore, and an accomplished business person that has always gotten results
- Holiday may become a top 5 or even top 3 point guard
- Turner has shown flashes of becoming a triple double machine and a potential star (a slow developing one but if you watched the playoffs the last 2 years you saw what I'm talking about)
- they have salary cap space
- they have the ability to get more this year or next depending on the Brand situation
- Iggy is a attractive trade piece

If the right moves are made and Turner (who I believe is one more season away) and Holiday develop the Sixers may have a 2 soon to be stars on there roster, a great coach, strong defense, and a strong team concept...I put the Sixers at 2 years away

PhillyFaninLA
06-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Deng and Rose will be back in Dec. and Jan. respectively. Each will have months to get it together before the playoffs get going. What a joke to disrespect the team who has lead the NBA in wins the last 2 years. Heat fans wish Bulls were going away but they are not.

Beat the Heat in the playoffs then get arrogant. This is the type of post that hurts the image of your entire fan base.

JordansBulls
06-10-2012, 09:17 AM
That's highly debatable. I think regardless of if Rose got hurt that the Heat were taking the East.

Naw not really, they barely got by Indy and Boston and those teams really weren't that good.

sharqstealth
06-10-2012, 09:34 AM

What a joke! You haven't even proved you can beat the Heat in the playoffs even if your star was there... See ECF last year.

yaswaggin
06-10-2012, 10:09 AM

Naw not really, they barely got by Indy and Boston and those teams really weren't that good.

Miami was missing it's key low post player in bosh and instead of getting trampled and beat down when injured, they overcame it.

The bulls on the other hand won 1 game after rose went down

Heatcheck
06-10-2012, 10:10 AM

Why would we wish that? the pacers and celtics gave us waaaay more trouble than the bulls did last year.

and yes, How shallow and pedantic, to 'disrespect' the team who is good enough to win the most in the worst division in basketball.

Your best all around player gets hurt 2-3 times a year, your star pg relies almost solely on his athleticism to contribute and that might never be the same, and you gave boozer 80 mil.
That genius of a coach is the only thing keeping any hopes alive for next year.

Heatcheck
06-10-2012, 10:11 AM

and had no problem with the bulls.

Blitzace137
06-10-2012, 10:16 AM
IMO the East will be the Heats one and the Knicks two. Knicks will finally have a full training camp together with Amare, Melo, and Chandler.*

Jeremy Lin will play a big role as well. The Knicks finished 18-6 so don't underestimate them next season.*

quade36
06-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Beat the Heat in the playoffs then get arrogant. This is the type of post that hurts the image of your entire fan base.

I don't understand the point of this insult. Kind of silly. Don't worry the Bulls probably won't be a top team next year. They are primed for the following year though. Especially when Nikola Mirotic finally comes.

yaswaggin
06-10-2012, 10:20 AM
IMO the East will be the Heats one and the Knicks two. Knicks will finally have a full training camp together with Amare, Melo, and Chandler.*

Jeremy Lin will play a big role as well. The Knicks finished 18-6 so don't underestimate them next season.*

Don't see it. Knicks have the talent, but not the right type.

Melo and stat can't play together and lin cooled down.

superior
06-10-2012, 10:29 AM
pacers....the knicks SHOULD but they just cant dont have the right chemistry. they NEED to trade amare asap while hes still worth something

Green_Monster
06-10-2012, 10:31 AM

This. We have some cash to spend also.

Green_Monster
06-10-2012, 10:32 AM

:laugh2:

D-Leethal
06-10-2012, 10:42 AM
The C's are not going anywhere as long as Rondo is on that team.

cheetos185
06-10-2012, 11:04 AM
The C's are not going anywhere as long as Rondo is on that team.

and bass too

Heatcheck
06-10-2012, 11:07 AM
and bass too

naw..just rondo

Mile High Champ
06-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Going to say Indiana for sure. Knicks fans must have their rose colored glasses on based on the results of this poll.

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 11:22 AM
love that i can see who votes

SteBO
06-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Don't count out the Bulls.....I don't know about the status of Rose, or how healthy Deng will be going into next year, but if they can get back in time healthy they're still one the best teams in the east. I'd take them over anyone on this poll at that point. But out of the options given, I'd be forced to take Indiana.

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Celtics will still be good even if they let go of the big 3. Rondo, Bass, bradley, Hopefully a healthy Green plus cap space is still a very good team. I think the Knicks will finally take that step up. Bulls will also be around the top 3 all year. Pacers are young and depending on Hibbert should be another team in the running. to ealry to say on the sixers, i wanna see how they deal with there free agents, But there are another young upcoming team the east is looking good

mballa22191
06-10-2012, 11:30 AM

Lol were not talking about who is going to for sure win the east every year were talking about who will challenge and i said its crazy and disrespectful to not even have the bulls on the this.. if that's arrogant then I'm arrogant.

Chavacano
06-10-2012, 11:33 AM
It's either the Pacers or the Knicks IMO but I'll go with the former.

Oh really now? :eyebrow:

BALLER R
06-10-2012, 11:56 AM
None of them will. I'm surprised a miami fan creating thing didn't have the option of miami. The heat beating the celtics (the big 3). Miami has taken the place of the celtics. They are now the team in the east that every team will have to try and overcome. It's the same way the heat had to defeat the celtics. Whoever the next powerhouse team is going to be has to battle with the heat. Until they can beat the heat 2 years in a row or more that's when the power will shift once again. So the heat actually replace the celtics in that sense. Think about it.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-10-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm assuming that the Bulls are already included in that Celtics, Heat level. If so, I'd say the 76ers replace them in the division and the Pacers replace them in the top 3 of the conference. I feel like Cleveland is going to be up there soon as well.

h2r09
06-10-2012, 12:04 PM
don't see anyone replacing the celtics next year but also don't see them taking a huge drop off unless KG retires. IF they just let Ray allen walk and keep KG and Green comes back, they'll still have 1 more run in them.

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Its all about how rose comes back with his injury, If he comes back the same they will get to the ECF if he doesnt they dont get past NY, Miami Or Indy, Also I see them as the 6 seed because of rose being out they wont be top 4.

Chavacano
06-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Its all about how rose comes back with his injury, If he comes back the same they will get to the ECF if he doesnt they dont get past NY, Miami Or Indy, Also I see them as the 6 seed because of rose being out they wont be top 4.

Thibs' a good coach. They'll still contend for a top 4 seed without Rose.

mballa22191
06-10-2012, 12:17 PM
We will also have to see the offseason moves.

xxplayerxx23
06-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Thibs' a good coach. They'll still contend for a top 4 seed without Rose.

agreed he is a great coach but to get a top 4 seed they have to win their divison, You think they can beat out indy?

Chavacano
06-10-2012, 12:32 PM
agreed he is a great coach but to get a top 4 seed they have to win their divison, You think they can beat out indy?

They don't necessarily have to win their division to get a top 4 seed. They'll just have to have the 4th best record in the East.

gotoHcarolina52
06-10-2012, 12:33 PM
What a joke! You haven't even proved you can beat the Heat in the playoffs even if your star was there... See ECF last year.

So true. But we know JB is not to be taken seriously.

celtNYpatsHeels
06-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Who says the Celtics wont be relevant next year? Rose will be out for most if not all of the year, who knows where Howard, Williams and Nash will land...

If (i know its an IF) KG and Ray come back with Jeff Green then you have Rondo, Pierce, Bradley, Green, KG, Ray, Steimsma, Bass opts in, 2 first rounders plus cap space for roll players. I think that team definitely contends in the East.

But to play along, I think Indy can take that next step forward and also Atlanta with a healthy Horford could do some damage. The main factors in the East for 2012-13 is the health of Rose and where Dwight lands

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Whatever team lands Dwight in the East.

king4day
06-10-2012, 01:10 PM
I think Garnett will wait out the Howard situation. If Brooklyn winds up with him, go there and that would easily be their replacement. Deron, KG, Wallace, Howard would be the best defensive starting unit in the east and replace the C's

D12 fan
06-10-2012, 01:31 PM
I think Garnett will wait out the Howard situation. If Brooklyn winds up with him, go there and that would easily be their replacement. Deron, KG, Wallace, Howard would be the best defensive starting unit in the east and replace the C's

If Brooklyn get Dwight im pretty sure they would have to put Wallace in the deal and take back Turk's contract.

I think Atlanta will be a darkhorse team for Dwight.

Horford,Teague for Dwight would be a nice trade for both teams.

PhillyFaninLA
06-10-2012, 01:41 PM

Garnett won't have to wait it out. Dwight will be traded before the draft or on draft day and free agency starts a few weeks after.

blastmasta26
06-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Knicks. (homer pick) :)

I actually don't have much confidence in the Knicks, but I have the same or less confidence in the rest of the teams. I think Philly trades Iggy and tries to supplement the growth of Turner and Holiday, and I don't see Indy or Atlanta being good enough to match the postseason success of Boston. I will admit it is just as questionable that NY will do anything in the playoffs when Mike Woodson has yet to advance to the second round.

k.smith904
06-10-2012, 02:10 PM
lol.

The Heat get by the C's without Bradley, Green, Oneal and now the Bulls stood no chance even if they were healthy.

The paper champs squeak past the old, hurt Celtics and the arrogance is back in full bloom.

Hawkeye15
06-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Pacers. They not only have the money to keep Hibbert, but can get a lot more help as well. The Sixers, imho, have gone as far as that roster can go, the Knicks will be without Shumpert a lot of the year and are still so thin on depth/talent after their top guys, and I don't see another east team that either isn't as good as they are going to be, or close enough to breaking into the elite category with Miami/Chicago.

Hawkeye15
06-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Whatever team lands Dwight in the East.

depending on what else happens with that team (Deron staying if its the Nets), this could be the right answer.

joshhorvath
06-10-2012, 02:25 PM
I know this may be strange.. But why not the Toronto Raptors? With all the speculation they'll sign Nash and trade their 8th for Iggy or Gay.. Combine that with Bargs and derozan and Calderon... I could see this team maybe winning the divisiOn.

Hawkeye15
06-10-2012, 02:29 PM
I know this may be strange.. But why not the Toronto Raptors? With all the speculation they'll sign Nash and trade their 8th for Iggy or Gay.. Combine that with Bargs and derozan and Calderon... I could see this team maybe winning the divisiOn.

when they do make some of these moves, we will add them to the conversation. But for now, their roster doesn't include either.

Donuts365
06-10-2012, 02:35 PM
i say knicks but if celtics keep the band together 1 last time sign jeff green keep bass i pick them if rose is heathy return to superstar form big if but they will be there but a heathy celtics team with jeff green good bench could give them problems

Alayla
06-13-2012, 04:09 AM

Brand WANTS to be on the team but we want him gone
Lou is additon by subtraction
and Iggy will get us a decent return im not even worried

85BearsDefense
06-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Boston isn't going anywhere theyll likely reload behind Rondo Green and Bradley with veterans KG and Pierce, add in another quality player and bam you're right back there. Personally I believe letting Allen walk would be a huge mistake.

Il Mago50
06-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Raptors. We're going to challenge next year for a playoff spot and either we will add one of Lamb/Beal/Drummond to our core of Bargnani, Valancianus and Derozen or it will be Gay, Tyreke Evans or Iguodala.

Rafer17
06-13-2012, 12:26 PM
LOL @ Knicks leading this poll...

Pacers are light years ahead of them, and the Knicks even have a Melo and Amare.

Indiana is the better team, and theyre young and only going to get better..the Knicks...who knows....

driz
06-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Knicks turned it up end of last season. With D'antoni out, and another off-season to fine tune the roster they got everything in line to break out.

BlinkManJan02
06-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Presumming this is the end of the Celtics Big 3, which team replaces the Cs in the East next season and perhaps longer than that?

Knicks
76ers
Pacers
Hawks

IMO, it's the Knicks time next year, especially if they're healthy.

You can basically count that out. I would like to see the Pacers get up there, not sure if that will happen though. They made nice strides last year.

blastmasta26
06-13-2012, 01:08 PM
LOL @ Knicks leading this poll...

Pacers are light years ahead of them, and the Knicks even have a Melo and Amare.

Indiana is the better team, and theyre young and only going to get better..the Knicks...who knows....

They are ahead, but "light years" is hyperbole. Remember that NY suffered injuries (in varying degrees) to Lin, Jeffries, Chandler, Davis, Shumpert, Amare prior to, throughout, or during the Heat series. Full health and improved chemistry can make a huge difference for the Knicks.

xxplayerxx23
06-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Pacers are young and great but light years ahead of the knicks? Comeone maybe you guys should make sure you keep hibbert for sure before you say anything also, A healthy knicks team is on par if not better then the pacers

Phenomenonsense
06-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Pistons

JordansBulls
06-13-2012, 01:14 PM

Exccept the Bulls were better this year than last year if Rose plays while the Heat are worse this year than last year.

Weezy
06-13-2012, 01:16 PM
From what we all know it is the Pacers. Knicks are a huge question mark but they would be my second choice after the Pacers.

xxplayerxx23
06-13-2012, 01:22 PM
From what we all know it is the Pacers. Knicks are a huge question mark but they would be my second choice after the Pacers.

I dont agree with this, they will be top 4 Because I think they have the divison, But IMO knicks will be better, Knicks matchup great with them. Chandler slows hibber down
amare and west even out
Melo is better then granger
Fields is an ok defender guarding geroge is tough so he does well against him
Lin Vs collison is even
Bench(if knicks keep smith and novak) is a slight edge to indy, Its not light years like that guy trys to make it seem

KnicksorBust
06-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Pacers need to bring everybody back.
Knicks need to dump Amar'e.
Hawks could pull a Utah Jazz in the 90s and just get better than teams because they are the only team not getting worse. They'd be my sleeper pick.
Sixers are in the worst shape. Fluke trip to the 2nd round and next year they will have a lot of roster turnover. I'm not sure anyone really knows what their core is over there and that's an issue.

Pacers are the safest bet to be there. Hawks are the underrated team. Knicks are the overrated team.

DeRaptor95
06-13-2012, 01:33 PM
raptors. We're going to challenge next year for a playoff spot and either we will add one of lamb/beal/drummond to our core of bargnani, valancianus and derozen or it will be gay, tyreke evans or iguodala.

+1

DeRaptor95
06-13-2012, 01:34 PM
I see Indiana within top 3 and maybe my raps could be there if everyone plays their best.

AsfanSince99
06-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Wow, you're writing off the C's for next year already?

Keep in mind, KG could come back for one more year and they got Jeff Green returning from injury, too. With Rondo and Pierce, how can you say they won't be contenders? I think they'll be in the mix next season.

LakersA's49ers
06-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Not gonna lie, first team that came to my mind was Atlanta. I mean theyre meant to break out sometime right?

celtNYpatsHeels
06-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Not gonna lie, first team that came to my mind was Atlanta. I mean theyre meant to break out sometime right?

If zaza and horford were healthy this year, they could have been in the ECF

torocan
06-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Too early to say until we know who ends up where during the trading season and draft.

Lots of things up in the air at this point in terms of signings, re-signings, trades, etc.

Kashmir13579
06-13-2012, 02:47 PM
The Celtics will replace the Celtics.. Don't sleep on 'em.

Westbrook36
06-13-2012, 02:55 PM

Losing all three of those might be a huge bonus for Philadelphia. Brand at this stage in his career isn't going to work well with a young up and coming team. I love Igudala as a number two option, but with the play Jrue Holiday played during the playoffs and Evan Turner coming into his own we hope Igudala is expendable as a asset to move for a PF/C. Louis Williams will demand too much money to keep around as a 6th man and sadly the front office won't be able to fork up that type of money. This leaves Thad Young with the chance to either start a small forward or become the 6th man.

D12 fan
06-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Like I said whatever team lands Dwight in the East.

Sofnr
06-13-2012, 03:04 PM
I wouldn't count out the Celtics next year. They are aging but likely still a top 4 seed in the east. And i have to assume the Bulls aren't part of the poll because they already are a top team in the east. Anybody who thinks a healthy Bulls team isn't part of the East Elite is clueless. Even if Deng and Rose only come back at 75% next year the Bulls will still be a challenge. Out of the teams listed I would have to pick Indiana. They have a very solid team and should continue to improve. With the Bulls injuries Indiana should be favorites to win that division.

KnicksorBust
06-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Losing all three of those might be a huge bonus for Philadelphia. Brand at this stage in his career isn't going to work well with a young up and coming team. I love Igudala as a number two option, but with the play Jrue Holiday played during the playoffs and Evan Turner coming into his own we hope Igudala is expendable as a asset to move for a PF/C. Louis Williams will demand too much money to keep around as a 6th man and sadly the front office won't be able to fork up that type of money. This leaves Thad Young with the chance to either start a small forward or become the 6th man.

Might be for the future but when you are looking at who replaces the Celtics next year, the Sixers roster turnover alone kills their candidacy. You are replacing proven players (Iggy-Brand) with unknown pieces. Maybe in 2 years they'll be a top 4 team but as far as next year, I don't see how it's possible.

CEasFiRe
06-13-2012, 03:10 PM
as a knicks fan i chose philly, that should say it all

DJYankee
06-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Going with the Knicks especially if we get to figure out the ball movement.

Kobe2324
06-13-2012, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't say replace...I would say how bad is the east going to stink now after the bulls and Heat...

Rafer17
06-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Maybe not light years...but the Pacers whole was greater than the sum of their parts. On the contrary, its the opposite for the Knicks, which is not a good thing.

GiantsSwaGG
06-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Bobcats

Wolfman01
06-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Knicks will probably be a good team later on. The Hawks are falling apart as every year they get elimilated from the playoffs every year. 76ers will now become a rebuilding team so they are no where of being the team of the East. That leaves the Pacers left and after what they show in the regular season and playoffs for sure they will most likely be the team of the East.

KingPosey
06-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Not as a title contender. I expect KG to retire and for Danny to let Ray walk. I also expect to move Pierce on draft day and start fresh. I think with the cap space they would have they could sign some vets on short deals that are good enough to make the playoffs, but they won't contend for a title IMO.

I dont, he just played his best basketball of the last 5 years, and it wasnt a tiny stretch of semi competitive ball. It was a solid stretch of dominant basketball.

IndyRealist
06-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Has a ruling come down about whether NYK can offer Lin and Novak more than the MLE? If not then they're gone. And considering how late the injury occurred, I have doubts about Shumpert starting the season, meaning the Knicks don't have a PG or any backups worth anything. And they're already over the cap.

PG: ???/Toney Douglas
SG: Fields/???
SF: Melo/???
PF: Amare/???
C: Chandler/Josh Harrelson

HouRealCoach
06-13-2012, 06:03 PM

He's talking about Lin & Knicks lol

But I think it has to be the knicks.. They ended last year on a helluva run & it will carry over

BSF101
06-13-2012, 07:46 PM
What a surprise the OP is a Heat fan. But to answer the question, its hard to say really they still have a chance. Even though I voted other I would still say the Pacers.

dalton749
06-13-2012, 07:49 PM
It'll be toronto

Kashmir13579
06-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Jeremy needs to play at a Linsane level next season if Knicks are taking that next step.. I think he's a stud but i'm not banking on it. Even after that we realistically need a Novak or Shawn Williams type guy, bring Jeffries back, hopefully get a quality player late in the draft, and Amar'e can't suck. Mobb Deep is non-existent right now with so many question marks. Mike Bibby and Toney Douglas as our back-up guards?? Thats not good. Shumpert's injury will kill us early-on.

The only way we're contending in the forceable future is if the Knicks struggle playing iso-ball early on, and 'Melo gets injured. (i know, its crazy, but hear-out this scenario) Jeremy Lin would then need perform well enough to get the team and city behind him. Lets say a 12-3 record with 'Melo out and Jeremy running the show. Jeremy proves again he is the real deal. 'Melo comes back from injury and on queue, the offense withers and dies - players become disgruntled, fans become angry, the papers and media are going *******.

The trade deadline approaches...

Dolan has to make a choice... (again) He can't simply fire the coach this time. Can he? This would be the second time 'Melo's presence ****ed with Jeremy's mojo. Dolan will then take into account the millions of dollars he is losing every second that 'Melo hinders Jeremy's development. In Dolan's eyes it will be a financial move to trade 'Melo, but this will be one time that Dolan's greed will put his team in a better position to contend. As much as i think 'Melo is a flawed egomaniac, who never had that one person to teach him his own **** smells bad, there are teams out there stupid enough to offer up beefy trades.. You know, teams like the Knicks and Nets..

If you made it through all that hypothetical drivel, these are the thoughts of a disgruntled Knick fan heavily under the influence.