PDA

View Full Version : Do yourselves a favor... ALL of you!

stawka
06-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Guys, it's getting out of hand. 3/4 of PSD hates the Heat, let them throw their bs comments in the main forum and threads. Don't retaliate with "yeah but the Knicks are still nowhere", "Rose is crap" yada yada yada comments

Don't bother with it. Let them talk, just ignore it till they get sick of themselves and don't bring yourselves down.

Just let the players win for themselves, no need to bring other teams down, because at the end of the day the Knicks/Bulls/Lakers etc are all at home anyway.

WIN THE TITLE!!!!!!

AllBall
06-10-2012, 12:10 AM
I don't really post there.

Also there are a lot of fake Heat fans that post in the NBA forum. Meaning, they only post in the NBA forum and never post here in the HEAT forum or in game threads.

Hellcrooner
06-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Congrats on the win from a lakers fan, hope you go all they way and kill those bulglars that stole their franchise from the city it belonged.

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Congrats on the win from a lakers fan, hope you go all they way and kill those bulglars that stole their franchise from the city it belonged.

thx, anything you saw from your series that could help the heat?

Hellcrooner
06-10-2012, 01:19 AM
thx, anything you saw from your series that could help the heat?

Yes, share the ball in the last 5 minutes.

had that worn out ballhogh on our team passed the ball in the last 5 minutes of ALL the games, instead of taking 9 of each 10 shots and the zombie sonics wouldnt be in the final.

JC_
06-10-2012, 01:42 AM

had that worn out ballhogh on our team passed the ball in the last 5 minutes of ALL the games, instead of taking 9 of each 10 shots and the zombie sonics wouldnt be in the final.

In the past the Heat did that a lot and still do sometimes but they've gotten a lot better at sharing the ball late in the 4th quarter.

MadBomber
06-10-2012, 12:59 PM

haha +1

Wade>You
06-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Don't retaliate with "yeah but the Knicks are still nowhere", "Rose is crap" yada yada yada comments

In other words, stay classy and don't follow Justin's lead.

And I agree. I just ignore half the threads regarding the Heat hate.

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 02:53 PM
^how about stop posting about refs in the NBA forum, it gives us Heat fans a bad image.

Wade>You
06-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Also there are a lot of fake Heat fans that post in the NBA forum. Meaning, they only post in the NBA forum and never post here in the HEAT forum or in game threads.I thought I was the only one who noticed this. I know of "blahblahblahyoutoo" is one of the more famous faux-Heat fans. The worse part is, they give the real HEAT fans a bad rep.

justinnum1
06-10-2012, 02:56 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/search.php?searchid=20151845

:pity:

naps
06-12-2012, 04:29 AM
I kinda agree with this. So many times I see the threads circulating on NBA forum but I just don't click on them because I know it's all crap about Heat and LeBron and Wade. But sometimes I do click and when I read through I can't help but reply...I force myself not to but it's really hard...I am not sure if anyone else feels the same.

I wish we could all agree to just ignore the NBA forum but I don't think it's possible. I myself go there often...justin is pretty much there in every thread lol and many others.

stawka
06-20-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm bumping this thread again guys. One win away from the title, but keep it classy.

Remember a couple of weeks ago, the Heat were down 3-2 against Boston and everyone was calling it a wrap saying the Heat failed again? Look where they are now.

IF and when the Heat wrap up the series/championship, keep it classy. A lot of other posters are already giving up on the Heat hate because they are proving everybody wrong, but don't add fuel to the fire with the "UMADBRO" crap, and just ride it out and celebrate (not by rubbing it in their faces)

Enjoy the moment, get it in game 5 at home!!