Hornets: Emeca Okafor 10th pick

Orlando: 7th pick ; 10th pick ; 14th pick ; 19th pick

Lowry/Duhon
Thompson/Redick
Hedo/Wright/Q-Rich
Anderson/Davis
Okafor/Davis

Reasons why it makes sense

Orlando: They get to compete now, and build for the future. They can combine picks and trade up to get a player who could potentially be a superstar. Would have a solid future and possibly a playoff team now.

Warriors: They wanted Dwight Howard last year for a 1 month rental, now would have him for a year and pair him with Curry and Lee

Rockets: Get a big man in Bogut that they've been wanting for awhile and a SG to replace Martin.

Hornets: They get a big expiring contract and lose Okafor's contract. Have said they are willing to add the 10th pick in a trade with Okafor. Makes complete sense

Thoughts?

BrickCity
06-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Wtf is this?

rapjuicer06
06-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Wtf does it look like?

DR_1
06-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Rockets laugh at this

LJEATON26
06-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Looks like an *** raping of the Rockets.

flatbush knicks
06-09-2012, 03:34 PM
lmao try again buddy :facepalm:

BrickCity
06-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Wtf does it look like?

Look like an f'in idiotic trade!

Victimize
06-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Warriors
In: Dwight Howard
Out: Andrew Bogut/Dorell Wright/Klay Thompson 7th pick

Warriors: They wanted Dwight Howard last year for a 1 month rental, now would have him for a year and pair him with Curry and Lee

As a warriors fan this would be an awful trade. We get Howard for one season, and give up a future All-Star in Thompson, a top 10 maybe even top 5 center (when healthy), an athletic three point shooter who may be a borderline starter, but would be an excellent bench player on any team, and a valuable 7th overall pick in a deep draft.

Pass

Lloyd Christmas
06-10-2012, 08:27 PM
If Dwight signed an extension I would make the trade.

King41
06-11-2012, 09:36 AM
top............ "not"

D12 fan
06-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Magic
In: Klay Thompson/Dorell Wright/Kyle Lowry/Kevin Martin 7th pick/14th pick
Out: Dwight Howard/Jason Richardson

Warriors
In: Dwight Howard
Out: Andrew Bogut/Dorell Wright/Klay Thompson 7th pick

Rockets
In: Andrew Bogut/Jason Richardson
Out: Kyle Lowry/Kevin Martin 14th pick

Seperate deal

Magic: Kevin Martin
Hornets: Emeca Okafor 10th pick

Orlando: 7th pick ; 10th pick ; 14th pick ; 19th pick

Lowry/Duhon
Thompson/Redick
Hedo/Wright/Q-Rich
Anderson/Davis
Okafor/Davis

Reasons why it makes sense

Orlando: They get to compete now, and build for the future. They can combine picks and trade up to get a player who could potentially be a superstar. Would have a solid future and possibly a playoff team now.

Rockets: Get a big man in Bogut that they've been wanting for awhile and a SG to replace Martin.

Hornets: They get a big expiring contract and lose Okafor's contract. Have said they are willing to add the 10th pick in a trade with Okafor. Makes complete sense

Thoughts?

You make us Magic fans look bad.:facepalm:

rapjuicer06
06-12-2012, 10:33 AM
You make us Magic fans look bad.:facepalm:

Says the guy who isn't a Magic fan...Mmmk

rapjuicer06
06-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Rockets laugh at this

Why? They get the starting Center they have been wanting for so long. They trade away an unhappy Lowry, they can resign Dragic and move forward with pretty much the same team + a starting Center. Don't see how that's bad for them

Looks like an *** raping of the Rockets.

Just talked about it

As a warriors fan this would be an awful trade. We get Howard for one season, and give up a future All-Star in Thompson, a top 10 maybe even top 5 center (when healthy), an athletic three point shooter who may be a borderline starter, but would be an excellent bench player on any team, and a valuable 7th overall pick in a deep draft.

Pass

Warriors wanted to rent Howard for a month last year. This way you get Dwight for a year, pair him with Curry and Lee, possibly Rush if you bring him back and have the possibility of signing him longer term. GS fans are matched by none in the league. They LOVE their team and when they'd make the playoffs and Dwight witnessed that first hand, I bet he'd re-up there for that and the money and him wanting to be in Cali anyways. It'd be worth a shot for GS. It's a huge risk though.

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Says the guy who isn't a Magic fan...Mmmk

Don't get mad at me because nobody likes your trade.:mad:

Also you say im not a Magic fan,so you think I have been faking since I joined PSD of being a Magic fan?

rapjuicer06
06-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Don't get mad at me because nobody likes your trade.:mad:

Also you say im not a Magic fan,so you think I have been faking since I joined PSD of being a Magic fan?

Actually I'm saying that I recall you saying you will follow Dwight to where he goes...meaning you are not a true Orlando fan. Be gone

D12 fan
06-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Actually I'm saying that I recall you saying you will follow Dwight to where he goes...meaning you are not a true Orlando fan. Be gone

I said no such thing.

Im a Magic/Heat fan,im from Florida so I root for both to do well.Yes im a Dwight fan,so I will root for him wherever he goes,but im still a Magic fan regardless.Also Dwade is my sencond favorite player so I will root for him as well if Miami decides to trade him,which I hope they don't.

rapjuicer06
06-12-2012, 01:54 PM
I do believe other Magic fans have seen you say the same thing. But it's w/e

sdsportsfan
06-20-2012, 06:22 AM
In a SNT, I would give you.(Pistons fan)

Orl gets:
R Stuckey
J Jerebko
B Gordon
2012 #39
2013 1st rd pick(unprotected)

Det gets:
D Howard
H Turk

futureman
06-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Why don't you see how thompson does in high pressure situations in those rare occurances when the team doesn't want to tank before people label him an all-star