PDA

View Full Version : Bobcats and Hornets

Becks2307
06-08-2012, 06:28 AM
This was brought up in another thread and it seems like a really interesting topic to me.

Bobcat fans, were you guys Hornets fans at first? and did you follow NOLA then go back to Bobcats when they were formed?

bigsams50
06-08-2012, 07:24 AM
I was a Hornets fan, then when they moved i started to hate them. I felt like they should have stayed in Charlotte. I started rooting for just players until we got the Bobcats. Then i became a Bobcats fan. This is just one Bobcats fans opinion though lol

aussie
06-08-2012, 09:42 AM
I was a Charlotte Hornets fan then i went MIA and looked up the Hornets and they had become the New Orleans Hornets stuck with them (Baron was my fav at that time) and about 2 months ago the rebrand talks started to happen and some of the names were shocking that people were suggesting and I only really liked the Hornets and Knights but after that I really started to love the team again, and even if Hornets goes back to Charlotte I'm going to stay a New Orleans fan. But if the rebrand happens I will need a name change (if allowed)

Vinny642
06-08-2012, 10:21 AM
I actually was a Charlotte Hornets fan(still from NJ) and when they moved, I didn't mind, and even if they rebrand and give the HORNETS name to the Bobcats, then I am fine with it, I am still gonna be loyal to my team and franchise.