PDA

View Full Version : Wade should not be allowed to shoot that fadeaway

Thedecider
06-08-2012, 12:15 AM
No im serious. You can literally mark him down for 5 wasted possessions per game. He should be fined 500k everytime he shoots that shot. He should get hypnotised...wear a shock collar....whatever it takes to get that shot out of his arsenal.

Mambo Kings
06-08-2012, 12:19 AM
There's something wrong with his mind. He's gotten that sleepy-eyed look over the years and it's shown up in his game. He's not that old either. There's no reason he should be looking as slow as he does. Everything he does, even from the opening tip, seems like it's asking the world of him. When's the last time we've seen him ball hard for 48 minutes?

justinnum1
06-08-2012, 12:19 AM
he is playing less than 100%, guarnateed he will need some knee surgery after the sesaon, but in the mean time, he needs to stops thinking he is michael freaking jrodan with that fadeaway.

stawka
06-08-2012, 12:22 AM
One could only dream that this happens!

Thedecider
06-08-2012, 12:25 AM
He may very well be injured but thats all the more reason not to shoot that shot...that percentage is god awful low. Must be like 15%. Do you think anyone tells him?

And that sleepy eyed look is strange...its something new. If I didnt know better id think he was hungover or on something.

DQL
06-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Wade has been a disgrace lately. His jump shot is totally screwed up (he used to have a beautiful pull-up jumper a few years ago). when he decides to attack the rim, he usually attempts wild shots and hopes to get the calls. when he doesn't them (which is the case most of the time), he whines to the refs instead of getting back on D. idk what happened to the Wade I knew

justinnum1
06-08-2012, 12:31 AM
He may very well be injured but thats all the more reason not to shoot that shot...that percentage is god awful low. Must be like 15%. Do you think anyone tells him?

And that sleepy eyed look is strange...its something new. If I didnt know better id think he was hungover or on something.

nothing worse than a superstar that is injured, mentally he thinks he can make every shot he takes, when in actuality he ****ing sucks from anywhere outside the paint

Wade>You
06-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Is it me, or does anyone else think Wade should be our playmaker? Put him in positions where it's either a high % layup/dunk or a kick out to our 3 shooters. He looked good in that role in game 6.

Equation wise:

Layup,Dunk, 3pt shot > Low % long 2

Thedecider
06-08-2012, 12:52 AM
He missed a lot of layups tonight that were spoonfed to him...deferred when he could have drove and dunked.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-08-2012, 03:35 AM
yeah, what happened to the wade we knew and loved? he used to have a great jumper especially last '09. must be injured, the condense season with the playoff basketball intensity or all of the above.

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-08-2012, 04:04 AM
It's gotten progressively worse from his early days when he played with Shaq. Atleast at that time, it was somewhat respectable and I thought he'd improve as he worked out with Kobe in either the summer of 05 or 06.

He won't get a full offseason to improve his game this summer with the olympics taking up his time and stuff.

unleashthebeast
06-08-2012, 06:21 AM
A hate thread on Wade even after we win in dominating fashion?

The truth of the matter is, when Wade is on he can have just as dominating of a game as Bron did tonight as far as scoring. If LeBron was missing his fading shots last night we would have lost that game by a lot. LeBron and Wade are both superstars that can light fire at any time, so I am fine with practically any shot they decide to shoot.

justinnum1
06-08-2012, 10:18 AM
We need more from wade. I expect more from wade. I do beleive he is nursing an injury, and as usual, the heat would never let anyone know about it, and i think we will hear about him getting some surgery in the offseason. but for these next 2 weeks, wade needs to dig deep down and just give it his all. Lets go heat!

Thedecider
06-08-2012, 11:15 AM
A hate thread on Wade even after we win in dominating fashion?

The truth of the matter is, when Wade is on he can have just as dominating of a game as Bron did tonight as far as scoring. If LeBron was missing his fading shots last night we would have lost that game by a lot. LeBron and Wade are both superstars that can light fire at any time, so I am fine with practically any shot they decide to shoot.

Hey bud, its 2012. Wade shows up in the 4th quarter if even that. Bron is carrying the entire team. Now that I have you up to date in reality you can reform your opinion.

Baseballcb95
06-08-2012, 12:08 PM
I used to worship Wade, favorite player in the NBA until this year. I truly hope he is injured, if he isn't I have lost all respect for him and his game. I can't imagine what 06 Wade would say if he watched 2012 Wade play. Two entirely different people.

justinnum1
06-08-2012, 12:23 PM
I used to worship Wade, favorite player in the NBA until this year. I truly hope he is injured, if he isn't I have lost all respect for him and his game. I can't imagine what 06 Wade would say if he watched 2012 Wade play. Two entirely different people.

He is def injured bro. No doubt about it.

unleashthebeast
06-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Hey bud, its 2012. Wade shows up in the 4th quarter if even that. Bron is carrying the entire team. Now that I have you up to date in reality you can reform your opinion.

Hey bud, just to remind you, DWade is still a top 5 player in the NBA. He is injured right now, but he is still capable of dominating a game by himself. His shots never bother me because he is a dominant player.

LeBron is the man this year for sure, but Wade is still a force to be reckoned with when he is on his game.

Thedecider
06-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Hey bud, just to remind you, DWade is still a top 5 player in the NBA. He is injured right now, but he is still capable of dominating a game by himself. His shots never bother me because he is a dominant player.

LeBron is the man this year for sure, but Wade is still a force to be reckoned with when he is on his game.

Hey pal, he is by no means a top five player. Thats one of those statements that gets repeated in the media and yet has no basis in reality. He has top 5 looking games...but the next game he'll look like a scrub.

And if he is injured I hope it's been for the entire year because he has been getting progressively worse...this series is just the pinnacle. Go search my name...months ago I pointed out all his deficiencies and I got torched for it. The same people that torched me are now just as disgusted by his performance.

And what kind of injury makes you pass like a moron? What kind of injury makes your shot selection so terrible? What kind of injury makes you cry to the refs while the other team is dunking it? What kind of injury makes you miss layups?

justinnum1
06-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Hey pal, he is by no means a top five player. Thats one of those statements that gets repeated in the media and yet has no basis in reality. He has top 5 looking games...but the next game he'll look like a scrub.

And if he is injured I hope it's been for the entire year because he has been getting progressively worse...this series is just the pinnacle. Go search my name...months ago I pointed out all his deficiencies and I got torched for it. The same people that torched me are now just as disgusted by his performance.

And what kind of injury makes you pass like a moron? What kind of injury makes your shot selection so terrible? What kind of injury makes you cry to the refs while the other team is dunking it? What kind of injury makes you miss layups?
lmao, he sure is a top 5 player, dont let a few bad games cloud your thinking. Dude is playing with an injured knee.

Mambo Kings
06-08-2012, 03:59 PM
No, he's not in the Top 5. Not even close. That's a joke. You've got Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Carmelo, Chris Paul, Nowitzi, Kobe, Howard, Parker, Rondo, Rose and others that I don't even have to dig up because Wade is so far down the list. He's still a decent player, when he feels like playing, but he doesn't even crack Top 10 in this league.

Thedecider
06-08-2012, 04:47 PM
lmao, he sure is a top 5 player, dont let a few bad games cloud your thinking. Dude is playing with an injured knee.

Once again im not going off of a couple games

Thedecider
06-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Id trade him for chris paul, rondo, williams, westbrook, rose in a heartbeat.

justinnum1
06-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Id trade him for chris paul, rondo, williams, westbrook, rose in a heartbeat.

those guys are younger and might be better in 4 years than wade, but right now wade is better than all those guys imo

Bostons whole defensive gameplan is to double and tripple team wade and make the rest of the team beat them.

Solid Snake
06-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Not sure his injury has anything whatsoever to do with his broke jumpshot. Last 3 years, playoffs and regular season included, he has shot 34-35% on jumpshots outside 10 feet.

HeatCheck69
06-08-2012, 08:02 PM
He's just saving all his energy for the finals

unleashthebeast
06-08-2012, 09:54 PM
No, he's not in the Top 5. Not even close. That's a joke. You've got Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Carmelo, Chris Paul, Nowitzi, Kobe, Howard, Parker, Rondo, Rose and others that I don't even have to dig up because Wade is so far down the list. He's still a decent player, when he feels like playing, but he doesn't even crack Top 10 in this league.

Really? You would take these players over Wade?

I see the clear top 5 players being Wade-LeBron-Howard-Durant-CP3 in no particular order, with #6 being a pretty substantial drop off

LRizzle
06-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I read this thread and felt shame.

naps
06-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Only players that are better than Wade are LeBron and Durant.

WadeKobe
06-12-2012, 03:25 PM
:facepalm:

Wade's not top5? Really?

Wade's rankings 2012:

Player Efficiency Rating: 3rd (Durant 4th)
Win Shares per 48 Minutes: 5th (Durant 3rd)
Net Efficiency (Offensive and Defensive): 2nd (Durant 3rd)
82 Games Simple Rating: 3rd (Durant 5th)

But you guys are right. He's a scrub. :pity:
It is one thing to have opinions, it is another when every single composite statistic used to evaluate players' production seems to have him in the 5 most productive players in the NBA when he's on the court, and more productive than the League's second best player.

naps
06-12-2012, 08:14 PM
:facepalm:

Wade's not top5? Really?

Wade's rankings 2012:

Player Efficiency Rating: 3rd (Durant 4th)
Win Shares per 48 Minutes: 5th (Durant 3rd)
Net Efficiency (Offensive and Defensive): 2nd (Durant 3rd)
82 Games Simple Rating: 3rd (Durant 5th)

But you guys are right. He's a scrub. :pity:
It is one thing to have opinions, it is another when every single composite statistic used to evaluate players' production seems to have him in the 5 most productive players in the NBA when he's on the court, and more productive than the League's second best player.

Exactly.

samus
06-13-2012, 07:10 AM

yeah im hoping its an injured knee. but i agree with this thread, (nearly) every turnaround/spin/watever deep jumper really is a wasted possesion for the heat. even d-wades bankers haven't been hitting, whats up with wade, I used to be proud to say he was my fave player, so many games have left me disappointed this year. needs to get that fire, want to drive, want to dunk on the defender. I thinc he needs to tace it inside more

the life
06-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Really? You would take these players over Wade?

I see the clear top 5 players being Wade-LeBron-Howard-Durant-CP3 in no particular order, with #6 being a pretty substantial drop off

If Parker would play in Wade's place Heat would be a better team.

MadBomber
06-13-2012, 11:03 AM
i think his knee injuries are affecting his play...he doesn't seem to have the same lift/explosion on his jumpers.

Mambo Kings
06-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Are we going to blame his attitude on this injury too? Give me a break. First, it's unknown whether he's got any injury. Second, is anyone truly healthy at this stage of the season? Bosh shouldn't even be playing and he's still got a heart of gold. Wade explodes here and there, especially late in games...how does his so-called "knee injury" account fort that? I've never heard of an injury that gets better with use. If that was the case, no surgery or missed time would ever be necessary. "Hey, Doc, I'm hurt..." - doc says, "great, go out and do something that will really, really strain it".

MadBomber
06-13-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure but that's speculation. Regarding his heart, that's something you're going to have to ask him? But at times, I do think he coasts and relies on Lebron but perhaps he's trying to pick and choose his spots? who knows...

I've had multiple knee injuries when I was younger and I know that it can be painful to play but I can still get up and bomb on fools when I want to....haha

flashwade03
06-13-2012, 11:55 AM
wade is my fav player ..but can i say wade choked this time ?i mean his jumpers were not falling but he keeps takin it ..come on !!