PDA

View Full Version : If Bosh Gets Physical, It's Over (And a new fan tribute GIF)

PackinHeat
06-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Honestly the key to the game. Celts had way too much defensive boards last game. If Bosh shows KG who's boss, we could send this thing back to Miami. Pierce and Allen will crumble against DWade and Lebron.

I made this tonight to channel some positive energy and feel good about our chances going into the next game. Who's with me on this?

http://i47.tinypic.com/6f5kxk.gif

Slug3
06-06-2012, 11:35 PM
The thing about bosh is he can make FTs.

PackinHeat
06-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Hey man, how do you put an image in your sig? Can't figure it out. Im on the other heat board usually

mania03
06-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Just stop RONDO - that guy is creating everything for the C's . I dont care double team him for 48mins and let KG drop 50 pts. Full court press RONDO. SET physical screens on him. He is the key to the Celtics winnings and SPO is a douchebag has yet to figure it out. With or without Bosh just get it done no ****ing excuses. its GAME TIME.

justinnum1
06-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Just stop RONDO - that guy is creating everything for the C's . I dont care double team him for 48mins and let KG drop 50 pts. Full court press RONDO. SET physical screens on him. He is the key to the Celtics winnings and SPO is a douchebag has yet to figure it out. With or without Bosh just get it done no ****ing excuses. its GAME TIME.

we havent been able to stop rondo in the last 2+years