PDA

View Full Version : Keep the Faith

KeeptheFaith22
06-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past You must fight just to keep them alive. This years playoffs remind me of Rocky and the eye of tiger. Lebron and Wade will rise up with all odds against them becuase they has the eye of the tiger and heart of a champion.

piratepete
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
they had their chance lost two games by 2 points we do not have what it will take to beat them in boston . are player are to super star they cry like b....ch
and dont run back to defence and i dont care what anyone says lebron at center
small ball are coach sunk us and he not on the court runing around full court
riley should get alot of heat for this bull *** rebuild time

Mambo Kings
06-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past You must fight just to keep them alive. This years playoffs remind me of Rocky and the eye of tiger. Lebron and Wade will rise up with all odds against them becuase they has the eye of the tiger and heart of a champion.

LMFAO! Dude, you gonna be around today? Can I come over? I want some of what you're smoking :smoking: :laugh:

tippa irie
06-06-2012, 12:56 PM
I thought the odds where in the heats favor with the three man orchestra that promised multiple championships. you want to win it you need to fire Pat Riley and get Phil Jackson

beasted86
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
I have faith in the team, not the coach.

What exactly are we saving Chris Bosh for if we don't even make it to the Finals? Spo should have used him more.

lavilevi23
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Sadly, it's all over and every true HEAT fan knew it after Pierce hit that 3.
Our team just doesn't have what it takes or ain't good enough... Rebuild time.

KeeptheFaith22
06-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Sadly, it's all over and every true HEAT fan knew it after Pierce hit that 3.
Our team just doesn't have what it takes or ain't good enough... Rebuild time. You can tell the differece between a true fan and bandwagon fan hoping to ride along for the ride. When win it all this year I you arre not invited to the party because you have no faith.

Rain City
06-06-2012, 01:51 PM
i thought this team was done after game 3 vs pacers who had all kinds of mismatches and confidence, Miami flipped the script and less than a week i thought they looked like title favorites.

This team is on the ropes, but as a celts fan i respect them to the fullest, they are good enough to flip that switch and route thru the Finals.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-06-2012, 02:03 PM
i love our team, but it's hard to keep the faith we have on them when they are playing like this and the coaching staff is like crap. everybody knows that the heat can do win it all but they just won't give enough effort. i still had my faith in them last game 6 of nba finals but they disappoint me. the way i see this series, it's like 2011 finals all over again.

Mambo Kings
06-06-2012, 02:14 PM
the way i see this series, it's like 2011 finals all over again.

+1

Same roster, same empty suit for coach = same result.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results. We changed nothing from last year, our coach learned nothing from last year (or the previous many years on the job). So why expect a different outcome? It is what it is.

PackinHeat
06-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Sheesh, have a little faith indeed. Some of you folks are batty. We have a whole game left. And three extremely talented players.

Thedecider
06-07-2012, 07:22 AM
The very minute it became apparent that our road to ring would have to go thru boston I had this bad premonition of games and heartbreak just like this series.....close battles decided by some crazy *** circumstances and a series of paul pierce ugly *** 3's. I mean the C's whooped our *** towards the end of the season...ud have to blind not to be worried.

justinnum1
06-07-2012, 07:31 AM
The very minute it became apparent that our road to ring would have to go thru boston I had this bad premonition of games and heartbreak just like this series.....close battles decided by some crazy *** circumstances and a series of paul pierce ugly *** 3's. I mean the C's whooped our *** towards the end of the season...ud have to blind not to be worried.

Yea, i was more worried about playing boston than playing chicago(at full health). Boston is just a bad matchup for us. That doesnt mean we cant or shouldn't win the series tho.

ATX
06-07-2012, 09:14 AM
It's obviously going to be a dogfight tonight, but I truly believe the Heat aren't going out like this. They will rise to the occasion, and get this series to a game 7. They need to stay composed, and for the love of God, not let Boston go on 15-1 runs to close out quarters. Secondly, get the F down the court and play D when calls don't go they're way. We will see what this team is truly made of tonight.

mamba24
06-07-2012, 11:54 AM
We just watched a ridiculously athletic team in OKC take out a slow-down/grind-it-out type team in the spurs. The Heat now face almost the same scenario. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Boston. This would be the game that would erase Lebron's "He shrinks in the big moment" perception. I'm pullin for Lebron to take over tonight! Let's Go HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny Powders
06-07-2012, 01:34 PM
You can tell the differece between a true fan and bandwagon fan hoping to ride along for the ride. When win it all this year I you arre not invited to the party because you have no faith.

Where is this party? Your place? Am I invited?

davids22
06-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Honestly, when the series started and Bosh was still out, I predicted Boston had great odds to beat us. After we went up 2-0 without him, I figured we had the series in the bag. Then we lose two close games on the road and lose all momentum. Then we BLOW it at home and the idiot coach Spo sits Bosh in the 4th quarter when he had 6 boards in 12 minutes. He was a defensive liability? SHANE BATTIER AT THE 4 is a defensive liability 30m

I have faith because that's all we have left. The Heat are easily a team that can win a road game in the playoffs. But it's not going to be easy. Lebron has been outstanding, so we need him to continue his stellar performance. DWade needs to actually get going early so he doesn't have to take hero 3's at the end. Bosh needs to play 30 minutes (suck it up, this is an elimination game for your team). And we need Battier, Jones, and Chalmers 3's to drop. Not all of them, but the wide open ones that Wade and Lebron dish out.

I have faith. Go Heat.

godolphins
06-07-2012, 05:15 PM
:cry: I don't see it happening :cry:

Lebron and Wade will rise up with all odds against them becuase they has the eye of the tiger and heart of a champion. LeBron disappearing act in the finals cost us a championship and this isn't the 2006 version of Wade. If they played with passion and heart we would be unstoppable.