PDA

View Full Version : Big 3 done

piratepete
06-06-2012, 01:35 AM
who do u all think should be traded
team is done

trade
wade , bosh , miller , haslem , chalmers .
cut ,howard . curry

try to get willams and howard
and a real coach .:clap:

naps
06-06-2012, 01:46 AM
Bosh for Howard...

but never going to happen.

gotoHcarolina52
06-06-2012, 02:36 AM
We need some youth on our bench.

FreakaNashur
06-06-2012, 03:53 AM
Now we found some real value in chalmers. we could trade him for a legit pointguard.

stawka
06-06-2012, 04:16 AM
Wade for Howard would be awesome, but never gonna happen.

Bosh being so tall with a great outside touch would be awesome with a banger like Dwight and a slasher like LeBron, and shooters like Mario/Jones/Battier/Miller etc.

Again, not gonna happen

unleashthebeast
06-06-2012, 06:27 AM
Holy **** guys the season isn't over yet, take a deep breath

Quietmoney
06-06-2012, 07:00 AM
It will be interesting to see what Pat Riley does. For the fans that love Wade, don't be surprised if its him that goes if there is a deal to be made. I could easily see Orlando accepting a for Howard with Wade being the center piece.

blahblahyoutoo
06-06-2012, 08:27 AM
I would be shocked if anyone took wade as their #1 at this point.

gotoHcarolina52
06-06-2012, 11:00 AM
It will be interesting to see what Pat Riley does. For the fans that love Wade, don't be surprised if its him that goes if there is a deal to be made. I could easily see Orlando accepting a for Howard with Wade being the center piece.

If Orlando accepts that, you retire Wade's number, erect a statue in his honor outside the AAA, throw him a nice farewell party on Biscayne Blvd and send him packing to Orlando.

Mambo Kings
06-06-2012, 11:42 AM
I have been saying for years we should be trading Wade, but now he's worth less than ever. Still, the logic applies; it just means we won't get Dwight Howard. Let's settle for some lesser pieces and build around James/Bosh.

Holydiver
06-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Riley will never trade Wade

justinnum1
06-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Riley will never trade Wade

thats what i thought, but i also never thought wade would give such little effort especially on defense, its a smack in the face to the fans.

willabeast77
06-06-2012, 11:50 AM
No, not even. If somehow Miami loses to the Celtics in the ECF, the Big 3 will all return back next season. They will use the "Bosh not being fully healthy" excuse which has been an issue. Miami just needs to get younger and better shooters/players off the bench.

imbetterthanyou
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Id be incredibly surprised if Miami doesnt steam roll Boston tomorrow, when the chips are down LeBron seems to come out guns blazing for at least the first half and Wade's Kobe-like killer instinct, which only shows when he really wants it to, will finish the second half. But you guys who want Howard and want Wade gone, do you realize your team would be the biggest side show in the history of sports with two superstars who shy away from the big moment? I dont really think you guys want that.

piratepete
06-06-2012, 12:00 PM
what i want is for riley to come down from the stands and b,tch slap spo and ask him what the f..k are u doing playing lebron at center and your guys not runnig back on def and always crying at calls aim done with these babys getting paid millons to see some make easy basket on the other side because of wineing to ref

justinnum1
06-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Id be incredibly surprised if Miami doesnt steam roll Boston tomorrow, when the chips are down LeBron seems to come out guns blazing for at least the first half and Wade's Kobe-like killer instinct, which only shows when he really wants it to, will finish the second half. But you guys who want Howard and want Wade gone, do you realize your team would be the biggest side show in the history of sports with two superstars who shy away from the big moment? I dont really think you guys want that.

its not he offesne that the problem, its our defense, guys being lazy and not getting back, not hustling for loose balls, not rebounding .

imbetterthanyou
06-06-2012, 12:07 PM
its not he offesne that the problem, its our defense, guys being lazy and not getting back, not hustling for loose balls, not rebounding .

I definitely did notice that, Wade is always trotting back, hes my favorite player not on SAC and it drives me insane when he does that, but Miami never tried to really run, theyre so much more athletic and younger, they gotta just clamp it on defense and get out and run, when they did make Boston miss they were always jogging up the floor, LBJ and Wade have to use their athletic advantage and create havoc in the open floor. Hopefully Bosh will get back a little closer to form and put KG on the bench in some foul trouble, at the very least pull him out of the lane.

Mambo Kings
06-06-2012, 12:08 PM
I think Riley has just gotten too old to care. He knew he couldn't coach anymore with his bad hip so he was fine giving Spo' a chance. He got the Big 3 and hoped for the best. Now that it's clear they're falling apart for a season straight year, he's not going to make heads roll. He looks like an old man now, the kind who just wants to enjoy umbrella drinks and early bird specials. As much as I'd like to think he trades Wade, or Bosh, or fires Spoelstra, it won't happen.

Heathead
06-06-2012, 01:14 PM

I don't know. Yes our offense was good enough to win, but there were streches in this game that we let Boston come back. End of the first half we were up by 12 points let them come back and then Celtics are up at half. Then at the end of the third the Celtics were on a 15-2 run. There was a point in the game Vangundy said the Heat hadn't scored in 5minutes of gameplay. That can't happen if you want to beat good teams like Celtics, Okc, or Spurs.

Then at the end of the game we couldn't score. Yes the Pierce shot was crucial, and I don't think you could guard him any better than Lebron did, but really the offense is so stagnant and all it is a bunch of one on one almost the whole game. We rarely run other plays at the end of the game except dribble dribble let the clock run down and then try to hit an outside jump shot. Just frustrated and I know the Heat are better than this.

MadBomber
06-06-2012, 01:35 PM
if the Heat can't get passed the Celtics, Spo is gone for sure. Regarding the roster, that's something management needs to work on.

justinnum1
06-06-2012, 01:44 PM
I don't know. Yes our offense was good enough to win, but there were streches in this game that we let Boston come back. End of the first half we were up by 12 points let them come back and then Celtics are up at half. Then at the end of the third the Celtics were on a 15-2 run. There was a point in the game Vangundy said the Heat hadn't scored in 5minutes of gameplay. That can't happen if you want to beat good teams like Celtics, Okc, or Spurs.

Then at the end of the game we couldn't score. Yes the Pierce shot was crucial, and I don't think you could guard him any better than Lebron did, but really the offense is so stagnant and all it is a bunch of one on one almost the whole game. We rarely run other plays at the end of the game except dribble dribble let the clock run down and then try to hit an outside jump shot. Just frustrated and I know the Heat are better than this.

The offense will happen when we get stops and runs. Way to often we let boston set their defense up, there are times when lebron has the ball with 20seconds on the clock and boston defenders are still getting back on d, instead of attacking the rim then, bron will wait...

also, there was a point in the game at the end of the 3rd, we were up 9, and bron chucked up a 20 footer fadeaway with 19 seconds on the clock, after that boston scored and cut our lead to 7, that was a turning point in the game, this team does not know how to play with a lead. they try and go for homerun hero shots when they should be moving the ball from side to side looking for high % shots.

we just did so many dumb things the last 3 games. shane battier said it best when he said unintelligent play has been our demise.

Rain City
06-06-2012, 01:56 PM
i think lebron is getting tired. No other player play's as many minutes, runs the offense, defends the best player, plays help D, rebounds his tail off....His outside shot is going to struggle because his legs are tired.... Hes tired and if they try to pace him they lose because nobody can pick up his slack.

justinnum1
06-06-2012, 02:01 PM
bron will need to play all of game 6 for us to have a chance at winning, whenver he sits boston always comes back.

there was a point in the 3rd last night when kg sat and boston went on a run, there is no freaking way that can happen