PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream that Haslem had retired

Wade>You
06-03-2012, 01:17 PM
It was a sad dream. I cried. Thought about everything he had done for us and how it'll be a long time before we find a guy to replace what he did. It was a sad day for Heat nation. His career was celebrated.

stawka
06-04-2012, 12:22 AM
i had a dream that Wade retired. then i woke up and he cost the Heat another win.

FreakaNashur
06-04-2012, 05:12 PM
the heat cost themselves the win.

krest213
06-04-2012, 05:17 PM
go play the lotto

Mambo Kings
06-04-2012, 05:22 PM
it'll be a long time before we find a guy to replace what he did.

...refresh my memory :eyebrow:

theheatles
06-05-2012, 09:45 AM
...refresh my memory :eyebrow:

“If anything, that ’06 Finals helped him,” said Haslem, who allowed Nowitzki to make only 13-of-42 shots while defending him in that series.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4678800/udonis-haslem-06-finals-helped-dirk-develop

Wade>You
06-05-2012, 02:20 PM
i had a dream that Wade retired. then i woke up and he cost the Heat another win.Dude, you're a well known Shaq fan boy. Are you still mad the Heat shipped his washed-up --- out of Miami?

kntresistheheat
06-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I actually had a dream that we got Oden and he was killing the league in block, rebounds, and FG%! Man, I hope he really recovers and comes to the heat!

kntresistheheat
06-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Chalmers/cole
Wade/Allen
Lebron/Battier
Bosh/Haslem
Oden/Anthony

Wade>You
06-05-2012, 02:34 PM
I actually had a dream that we got Oden and he was killing the league in block, rebounds, and FG%! Man, I hope he really recovers and comes to the heat!Was your dream for real like mine's or are you just making it up?

Either way, you know Spo doesn't like Centers, so this probably isn't going to happen.

kntresistheheat
06-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Was your dream for real like mine's or are you just making it up?

Either way, you know Spo doesn't like Centers, so this probably isn't going to happen.

My dream was for real. Spo better start liking centers or he won't have a job to much longer! He needs to go and watch some tape when we had Shaq and ZO.

Wade>You
06-05-2012, 02:43 PM
My dream was for real. Spo better start liking centers or he won't have a to much longer! He needs to go and watch some tape when we had Shaq and ZO.Kool man, don't want people thinking this thread was a joke or something. And agreed about using Centers more often, this franchise has really lost its identity.

Everyone share your (real) Heat dreams, not like Stawka.

Wade>You
06-05-2012, 03:10 PM
...refresh my memory :eyebrow:All-Time Heat leading rebounder, 06 Finals (first Heat title, fyi), numerous playoff performances, numerous regular season performances, putting up with being demoted as a starter for Michael Beasley and Joel Anthony, putting up with the limited playing time in the playoffs for Joel Anthony and small ball lineups, 12pts / 17reb in 35min last game against the Cs (before this thread was started).

CHANGO
06-05-2012, 04:35 PM
I had a dream of Westbrook getting injured in a game... True Story my friends.

stawka
06-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Dude, you're a well known Shaq fan boy. Are you still mad the Heat shipped his washed-up --- out of Miami?

Ahhhhh WTF? I've been spotted on the site CONSTANTLY defending LeBron/Miami and gunning for the Heat to win the title (for the past 2 years). You assume I'm a hater because I haven't been a fan of Wade's game lately because he's playing uninspired, lazy, careless basketball?

Be real here bro. Ask anyone and they'll call me a bandwagon Heat fan (which I'm fine with). I just can't stand lazy ***** who give it 20% every night while everyone else is busting their ***** off. Hell, if Wade played and gave it 80%, Miami would have won the series already amd there'd be no need to bring back a guy coming off an injury and expecting him to give 100% and be the top second option to help win a series.

Feel free to challenge anything I said, but I guarantee you, most of the PSD users will agree with everything I just said, some will not admit to it though.

naps
06-06-2012, 12:09 AM
stawka is one of few Cavs fans who still defends LeBron to death. He really wants the Heat/LeBron to win it all. He just doesn't like Wade for obvious reasons and pick on him with everything but I agree that he's right on point with Wade's lazyass. I appreciate his posts a lot. Good poster overall.

justinnum1
06-06-2012, 12:17 AM
stawka is one of few Cavs fans who still defends LeBron to death. He really wants the Heat/LeBron to win it all. He just doesn't like Wade for obvious reasons and pick on him with everything but I agree that he's right on point with Wade's lazyass. I appreciate his posts a lot. Good poster overall.
true