PDA

View Full Version : This Team Sucks -Frustration Thread

masTOR_shake1
06-02-2012, 03:55 PM
:sigh: We suck (by A.L East standars) . Heading in the right direction but the pie isn't ready at alllll. About to be leap-frogged by the Red Sox?!? :facepalm:, somewhere down the line we don't have that killer instinct and imo the playoffs are out of reach already. Not that this is any different from the past 20 years but there was a ton of hype and I feel it's important to be a reailst and say that this team is still far from where we need to be from a major league personnel standpoint. This is a vent thread, say your piece. Hold me back bro, hold me back.

Krylian
06-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Another frustration topic.....why so many fans thought this team would be a contender this year. Why people? WHY?? It's hovering around .500...just above. Works out to about an 82-85 win team or so...isn't this what the majority said at the beginning of the year??

Sheesh.

rapsjaysfan88
06-02-2012, 04:12 PM
stop making these stupid threads after every lose. we sweep the orioles we are world beaters, we lose a series to bos and its the end.. its ridiculous...

JaysFan87
06-02-2012, 04:19 PM
:facepalm: thread

masTOR_shake1
06-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Yea I fly off the handle every time we lose. We have been inept for 20 years :facepalm: i'm 23 and have never seen playoff ball and it's frustraiting as all fucck for those of us who have been there from day one who aren't mike wilner. Eff the rogers kool-aid we aren't anywhere near ready yet is all i'm saying. We are the 4th largest market in major league baseball (Toronto ALONE, not to mention all of canada) and the first who doesn't share it's territory with another team. It's ****ing disgusting.

rapsjaysfan88
06-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Yea I fly off the handle every time we lose. We have been inept for 20 years :facepalm: i'm 23 and have never seen playoff ball and it's frustraiting as all fucck for those of us who have been there from day one who aren't mike wilner. Eff the rogers kool-aid we aren't anywhere near ready yet is all i'm saying.

we all know that, dont need a thread after every lose