PDA

View Full Version : Favorite post game analysts

69centers
06-01-2012, 10:03 PM
What channel and line up do you like the most?

I personally can't stand Jon Barry so that nixes ESPN for me. Magic is the only strong one, as Broussard and Wilbon are also useless.

TNT got a lot better with the addition of Shaq, but I feel like they talk to much, and are way too slow between their delivery and their fooling around. They stretch 4 minutes of actual analysis into 24 minutes and one big, elongated waste of time.

I feel NBA TV has the right amount of talk and analysis, and have the strongest viewpoints of any of the 3 networks. They are straight to the point and don't waste my time.

4 POINT PLAY LJ
06-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Even though he's not post game it's Jeff van Gundy. He's says things as it is, he doesnt bull ****

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Entertainment: TNT

Analysis: NBATV

Advertisement and Shoving Players, Ideas, Fabs and Concepts Down Our Throat: ESPN Crew

LGhost
06-01-2012, 10:35 PM
ESPN and Magic - They are more relaxed than TNT

NBA TV is good too

TNT will usually make me laugh about once per pre\half\post game - I hate their segment & while some have grown on Shaq, he annoying the **** out of me, like the kid who doesn't fit in yet and says the stupidest **** just to try

Even though he's not post game it's Jeff van Gundy. He's says things as it is, he doesnt bull ****

He sounds like a whiny ***** to me

Chronz
06-01-2012, 11:18 PM
I used to like Jon Barry, I cant put my finger on what I dont like about him now. I think its just his smug face

QueensG
06-01-2012, 11:21 PM
say what you want about tnt but they are hilarious. Especially when they crack on eachother

MiamiWadeCounty
06-01-2012, 11:26 PM
I like Magic and Broussard on Espn, but Wilbon and Barry are so biased and always trash the Heat no matter what. I find the TNT crew amusing even though they don't do much in-game analysis, but I get a good laugh.

TopsyTurvy
06-01-2012, 11:56 PM
The TNT crew is the best sports analyst group in ANY professional sport. There is virtually no scripting and Charles, Kenny and (sometimes) Shaq deal nothing but the truth on the show. Their breakdowns are insightful and comedic while retaining a level of honesty not found anywhere else.

My only knock on those guys is sometimes their studio shows can lag as they get off topic. If they weren't so honest in their approach to production values, that wouldn't be the case.

Second would have to be NBA TV.

ESPN, as in all other things concerning sports, is in dead last. Zero innovation, scripted opinions, and blatant marketing.

Six-8-TheWizard
06-02-2012, 12:26 AM

This

But in terms of the poll choices I went with TNT

Broussard bugs the crap out of me.

NBA tv is all right.

TNT is still the best imo despite Shaq being there.

DaSeba5
06-02-2012, 12:27 AM
I like Magic and Broussard on Espn, but Wilbon and Barry are so biased and always trash the Heat no matter what. I find the TNT crew amusing even though they don't do much in-game analysis, but I get a good laugh.

This.

topdog
06-02-2012, 12:52 AM
I actually like Wilbon. Maybe it's because I started out reading some of his articles on ESPN.com and he's willing to admit when he's been wrong (kind of refreshing from the "media"). Jon Barry is alright as well and they make sure Broussard doesn't get to say much.

TNT is awful. Barkley is the only reason to watch and Shaq ruins it like he ruins everything.

I don't get a chance to watch NBA TV but it looks like they could be pretty good.

DR_1
06-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Tnt
nba tv

espn

Sadds The Gr8
06-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Tnt by far. Kamla annoys me...and Broussard and Barry annoy me even more

Teeboy1487
06-02-2012, 01:13 AM
While TNT is the most entertaining, I prefer the NBATV guys like Steve Smith, Greg Anthony, Chris Webber, Brent Barry, and Dennis Scott.

Ezio
06-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Webber is awesome.

But I have TNT tops most shows.

Kuya_Clive
06-02-2012, 01:55 AM
TNT is just too funny for me not to pick them. Chuck is hilarious imo!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-02-2012, 03:28 AM
TNT
NBA TV

ESPN:puke:

cutiepie80
06-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Jon Barry is the WORST

FlashMacker
06-02-2012, 04:04 AM
TNT no question

MJ-BULLS
06-02-2012, 04:20 AM
tnt is for the LOL.

But espn for me. Love magic johnson.

followed by nba tv.

BSardogan
06-02-2012, 06:15 AM
It's sorta funny how this thread actually has the word anal in it's title. But this **** is getting crazy.

Oh and NBA TV analyses are by the way the best, to stick to the subject. TNT with Shaq annoys me so much.