PDA

View Full Version : Most clutch team in the NBA?

Wade>You
05-31-2012, 04:28 PM
Is it the Heat?

I know I'm gonna get a biased response in the Heat forum, but:

Wade
LBJ
Bosh
Chalmers
Haslem
Battier
Joel (yes, he hits clutch FTs and shots)

justinnum1
05-31-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry, but lebron is not clutch.

Wade is kind of clutch, but he could have very well cost us that game blowing that free throw at the end. I have more faith in Chalmers clutch ability than lebron. Even ud might be more clutch.

Actually, it depends how you define clutch, last second shots, or late game defense, there are so many variables, i think we are great at certain aspects of clutch, and not so good in others.

flashwade03
05-31-2012, 07:38 PM
i think thunder,spurs,lakers or maybe celtics were amongst the top clutch team ..they have players/veterans who just can hit shot crunch time

wwwhat
05-31-2012, 10:12 PM
Spurs. Pop knows what the **** is up

FreakaNashur
06-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Lebron is pretty clutch it's just that he keeps changing his form. he needs to stop leaning forward before he shoots. that's not him. i guess it is all about comfort. i still have Wade as the better clutch shooter.

Wade>You
06-01-2012, 10:51 AM
i think thunder,spurs,lakers or maybe celtics were amongst the top clutch team ..they have players/veterans who just can hit shot crunch timeI was thinking the same thing, sans Lakers. I think the 4 conference finalists just happened to be the 4 most clutch teams in the league.

I'm sorry, but lebron is not clutch.

Wade is kind of clutch, but he could have very well cost us that game blowing that free throw at the end. I have more faith in Chalmers clutch ability than lebron. Even ud might be more clutch.

Actually, it depends how you define clutch, last second shots, or late game defense, there are so many variables, i think we are great at certain aspects of clutch, and not so good in others.Yes, depends on how one defines clutch. In my case, it includes all statistical categories plus intangibles, not just scoring. LeBron made huge plays for us, rebounded, and played good defense in crunch time and OT. Another example is Haslem, who grabs clutch rebounds with the game on the line.

If it were just scoring, I wouldn't say LeBron is clutch. But when you factor in every category, LeBron is among the best clutch players.

justinnum1
06-01-2012, 10:55 AM
also, bosh is pretty damn clutch

Wade>You
06-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Yes, I included him as well. Big time shot maker, Game 3 winner in the Finals.

MadBomber
06-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Spurs. Pop knows what the **** is up

I agree, with the Thunders coming in second.