PDA

View Full Version : Why are people talking about getting physical with heat.... heres why.

knickfan33
05-30-2012, 06:24 PM
http://youtu.be/ktJ8S-PJGEQ
http://youtu.be/cpPgxaBtSA0
http://youtu.be/dp20_I_m8i0
http://youtu.be/rM7sIEZTFYk (the end is hysterical watch how wade waits till after the shot to grab his eye)
http://youtu.be/jFA5vSjvzGk (lmao... and now you know why we think your a baby)

these are just a few of many..... now when you knowthey are gonna get these calls anyway, shouldntyou at least make em earn it...

so called superstars cant get by with a bailout? this crap shouldnt be determining basketball games.

tcav701
05-30-2012, 06:47 PM
The league needs a penalty system for floppers.

Super.
05-30-2012, 07:56 PM

It should be an automatic tech.

It's sad really how superstars get these calls.

BALLER R
05-30-2012, 08:03 PM
The thing I hate is that your gonna get calls anyways why the hell are you flopping. Your wade and lebron. I just don't understand that logic.

justinnum1
05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Because they dont get a many calls as they should.

avrpatsfan
05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah, it should be a technical and a fine for flopping... that **** needs to stop. It's p***y ****.

tcav701
05-30-2012, 08:09 PM

Are you honestly trying to justify flopping?

justinnum1
05-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Are you honestly trying to justify flopping?

I dont like flopping, but i have a bigger issue with the missed calls then the flopping.

Ollie Tabooger
05-30-2012, 09:21 PM
I dont like flopping, but i have a bigger issue with the missed calls then the flopping.

Of course you do, because two of the biggest floppers in the league play for your team.

adenadxp
05-30-2012, 09:42 PM

Yes,it is be need. http://www.ckyo.info

*Silver&Black*
05-30-2012, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ2dDGtB-Xo&feature=fvwrel

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Celtics are a team full of floppers too. Pierce is the worst on the team but Rondo and Allen do their fair share.

*Silver&Black*
05-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Pierce is a huge flopper. Remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysT8RA6JQks

He brings out a storyline with his.

Khri
05-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Mod should closed this thread, obvious troll.

joeboow90
05-30-2012, 10:00 PM
This is disgusting lebron and wade are a disgrace. I've counted at least 4 lebron travels already and I didn't even see the whole first half. U ever notice how they don't show replays when these no calls happen? There's a reason because they don't want people to see the no call. They're the biggest floppers in the game on top of getting so many foul calls. I wish they would've played in the 90s they would've got that *** busted

AWC713
05-30-2012, 10:13 PM
Pierce is a huge flopper. Remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysT8RA6JQks

He brings out a storyline with his.

im not defending pierce but thats not a flop. atleast from the footage i saw. thats just a team being way overprotective of their superstar.

yeah he was grimacing, and who knows..maybe he was in a lot of pain. these players play a ton of minutes and have got to be really sore. but i didnt see a flop in that video

*Silver&Black*
05-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Shouldn't have said flop, more like acting which what players do with flopping.

Public Enemy #1
05-30-2012, 10:47 PM
I hate how people are getting upset with only James and Wade. They don't do it nearly as much as guys who have a living with doing it like Fisher, Manu, Varejao, ENTIRE Clippers team... :laugh: There are so many floppers now its a complete joke and takes away from the game. They need to fix this with penalties and go to replay if they need to review it. It's a complete joke.

Fnom11
05-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Why is this a thread? Seems like another way to bash the Heat.

People are so blinded by their distaste towards Lebron and the Heat that they magnify every thing they do all the while ignoring the same things being done by other players in the league.

goose14741
05-30-2012, 11:10 PM
I wonder what your basketball backround is, do you coach girls basketball or something? missed calls my #%@, wade and bron get more bulls*** calls than any player

topdog
05-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Mod should closed this thread, obvious troll.

Why? Because it presents evidence that Lebron and Wade are flopping?

Every time a player comes out with a statement about the Heat whether it's flopping, toughness, ect. there is a thread where Heat players flame on him. But when there is an argument about Heat players doing something very questionable it's trolling?

goose14741
05-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Hope you so that,last drive by wade, pierce just got fouled out because wades name is dwayne wade

tcav701
05-31-2012, 05:08 AM

Well the create a thread about missed calls. Even if shooting 47 free throws isn't enough for the type of basketball you want to see, it doesn't justify cheating and ruining the integrity of the game.

but something tells me if the videos shown were of ginobli flopping, your opinion would be different.

hornetsfansydne
05-31-2012, 05:45 AM
The problem with flopping is that is the way they are taught. Even me here in Australia at Under 14s level was taught to go up and make a noise on a shot when you feel contact so the ref can hear you and think its worse than it actually is, and that was U14s!! How about coaches cop some of the blame for teaching kids to do this?

justinnum1
05-31-2012, 08:15 AM
Well the create a thread about missed calls. Even if shooting 47 free throws isn't enough for the type of basketball you want to see, it doesn't justify cheating and ruining the integrity of the game.

but something tells me if the videos shown were of ginobli flopping, your opinion would be different.

If people have such an issue with it then it might be time to stop watching. At least until they do something about it.

tcav701
05-31-2012, 08:24 AM
If people have such an issue with it then it might be time to stop watching. At least until they do something about it.

Is that the new suggestion from heat nation?

If you dont jump on the bandwaggon and start embracing this team being force fed to you then leave.

Sorry, but fans dont just come and go when times are good or bad like they do in Miami.

I know you see a lot of things people are talking about. Clearly, many of them are overreacting but even you can't deny that you see different rules for different players/teams. And this didnt start in Miami and it wont end here, they are just in the drivers seat in this era.

Its apparent that you are more a fan of the heat than you are of the sport, which is fine. But for many people, allowing the cheapining of a sport they love is unnaceptable.

After the big 3 are gone from Miami, I am willing to bet your view on officiating will change when your team is getting the short end of the stick.

Of course, this is assuming you would still be a Heat fan if they were losing....

justinnum1
05-31-2012, 08:31 AM
Is that the new suggestion from heat nation?

If you dont jump on the bandwaggon and start embracing this team being force fed to you then leave.

Sorry, but fans dont just come and go when times are good or bad like they do in Miami.

I know you see a lot of things people are talking about. Clearly, many of them are overreacting but even you can't deny that you see different rules for different players/teams. And this didnt start in Miami and it wont end here, they are just in the drivers seat in this era.

Its apparent that you are more a fan of the heat than you are of the sport, which is fine. But for many people, allowing the cheapining of a sport they love is unnaceptable.

After the big 3 are gone from Miami, I am willing to bet your view on officiating will change when your team is getting the short end of the stick.

Of course, this is assuming you would still be a Heat fan if they were losing....

lmao, i was a heat fan long before lebron came here. I didn't even like lebron before he came to miami. But i guess since my join date is 2010(pre big 3).....

Like i said, some people are getting so upset, they should just stop watching.

And nice little bait at the end, you just love to bait heat fans

MTL_123
05-31-2012, 08:33 AM
i didnt realize that only miami players flop:facepalm: this knick troll sure likes to talk about miami are u still mad that miami knocked the knicks out 4-1:D

tcav701
05-31-2012, 08:36 AM
lmao, i was a heat fan long before lebron came here. I didn't even like lebron before he came to miami. But i guess since my join date is 2010(pre big 3).....

Like i said, some people are getting so upset, they should just stop watching.

And nice little bait at the end, you just love to bait heat fans

Baiting? no.

Baiting to me is people telling us no to watch a watered down, whistle happy series that is raping us of a game we fell in love with.

People who are unhappy with a product should be hear, they should voice their opinion and work towards change. That is what this country is founded on.

I dont even know why I am arguing with you, look at your comments during the finals last year about the officiating. it's hilarious that many of you are acting like elitists when we can trace back your hypocracy.

tcav701
05-31-2012, 08:38 AM
i didnt realize that only miami players flop:facepalm: this knick troll sure likes to talk about miami are u still mad that miami knocked the knicks out 4-1:D

nobody ever said Miami is the only team that flops. They are one of many.

I am a Celtic fan and guess what? Rondo flops.

OMG!!!! Did you see the breakthrough I just had.

The fact you guys cant admit the flopping or try to deflect it onto other players or try to justify it shows you put your team before the betterment of the league.

But thats ok, there is a team forum for people like that.

MTL_123
05-31-2012, 08:49 AM

The fact you guys cant admit the flopping or try to deflect it onto other players or try to justify it shows you put your team before the betterment of the league.

how are u calling justin a banwagon fan wen your a celtic fan that joined in 2008 wat u just became a boston fan after they got KG and ALLen:eyebrow:

tcav701
05-31-2012, 08:56 AM
how are u calling justin a banwagon fan wen your a celtic fan that joined in 2008 wat u just became a boston fan after they got KG and ALLen:eyebrow:

People have no idea who I route for unless I spell it out like I did there. Though I have lived is Mass my whole life and have always routed for Boston teams, I am a fan of fair competition first and formost.

In fact, I stopped cheering for the Patriots after being turned off by a combination of spy gate and the cocky fans that came out of the woodworks when they became good. Not much different than what happened in the summer of 2010.

Not that you deserve an explanation, but I don't think anyone can say I have any badwaggon qualities. It's not like I have a team in my avatar/sig or sig quote people that talk badly about my team.

Those are bandwaggon qualties.

Oh and anyone that suggests that we should sit back and not say anything as officials and cry baby superstars cheapen the game of basketball is a bandwaggon fan. Maybe not of a team, but certianly of the game.

justinnum1
05-31-2012, 09:19 AM

Good point. He joined in 2008. He must be a bandwagon Celtic fan

chotito
05-31-2012, 09:32 AM
Good point. He joined in 2008. He must be a bandwagon Celtic fan

Actually a dumb point given his fandom since .... You give us Heat fans a bad name dude on these threads.

We do gets tons of calls. The REFs are in our pocket. How many travels Wade and LeBron do and never ever get called? How about offensive fouls with the push offs on the drives. LeBron gets like 1 foul per game? LOL. REFs swallow their whistles and I LUV IT.

We gotta win the chip and forget the rest. You think Jordan is sitting around saying "Knicks" got ripped off in 1992 or 1993? LOL. Those slobs don't even get home cooking at the Garden cuz of their toad owner no one likes.

Just win and forget the "everybody else but not us" stuff.

LGhost
05-31-2012, 09:40 AM
I dont even know why I am arguing with you, look at your comments during the finals last year about the officiating. it's hilarious that many of you are acting like elitists when we can trace back your hypocracy.

owned - he has automatic word blockers when things like this pop up

Dmiami
05-31-2012, 09:47 AM
Supporting my team. Go heat.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/6t1y5k.gif/

Dmiami
05-31-2012, 09:51 AM
Test [/IMG][/QUOTE]

IIISSKiLL
05-31-2012, 09:52 AM
Yeah, it should be a technical and a fine for flopping... that **** needs to stop. It's p***y ****.

kg fouls on every screen set and gets away with it why the hell are you complaining ?

tcav701
05-31-2012, 09:54 AM
kg fouls on every screen set and gets away with it why the hell are you complaining ?

I'm failing to see what this has to do with players flopping....

LGhost
05-31-2012, 09:54 AM
Test [/IMG][/QUOTE]

you have to go to control panels and put it in your sig... images are not allowed in posts, also head to the graphic & signature forum to test

tcav701
05-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Actually a dumb point given his fandom since .... You give us Heat fans a bad name dude on these threads.

We do gets tons of calls. The REFs are in our pocket. How many travels Wade and LeBron do and never ever get called? How about offensive fouls with the push offs on the drives. LeBron gets like 1 foul per game? LOL. REFs swallow their whistles and I LUV IT.

We gotta win the chip and forget the rest. You think Jordan is sitting around saying "Knicks" got ripped off in 1992 or 1993? LOL. Those slobs don't even get home cooking at the Garden cuz of their toad owner no one likes.

Just win and forget the "everybody else but not us" stuff.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Honesty at its finest.

IIISSKiLL
05-31-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm failing to see what this has to do with players flopping....

it has nothing to do with flopping but everything to do with players ALWAYS getting away with things. Just how everyone is complaining about Lebron, and Wade we can complain as well can't we ?

tcav701
05-31-2012, 10:25 AM
it has nothing to do with flopping but everything to do with players ALWAYS getting away with things. Just how everyone is complaining about Lebron, and Wade we can complain as well can't we ?

Of course you can, it all needs to stop.

Flopping to me is on a completely different level. There is a difference between commiting a foul and acting.

One is done by playing hard, the other is manipulative and dishonest.

Competitors foul, ******* flop.

basketfan4life
05-31-2012, 10:42 AM

oh my god, you must be worked on, may be doctors find a solution to idiocy.

natelpete
05-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Threads like this are why the NBA forum is, by far, the worst forum on PSD.

TheNumber37
05-31-2012, 11:14 AM
It should be a techinical, at the very least. One shot and the ball.
2 flops in a game equal ejection. I just tired to lookup flops form MJ, malone, Bird, Magic and found nothing..

TylerSL
05-31-2012, 12:23 PM
o so another troll thread.......

JayW_1023
05-31-2012, 12:24 PM
The funny thing is , the Heat don't sell it nearly as well as most floppers,, yet they still get more calls.

justinnum1
05-31-2012, 01:27 PM
o so another troll thread.......

Yep. Same people that whine about the refs

tcav701
05-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Yep. Same people that whine about the refs

Its amazing you guys forget your posts during the finals last year.

Oh to be a hypocrite.

justinnum1
05-31-2012, 01:34 PM
I wonder if all the ref whiners will be here when the celtics get the calls on Friday

tcav701
05-31-2012, 01:38 PM
I love that you respond to all my posts.

I just call out bull ****

I used to do it to dnewguy, domefavors, k joke, a few bulls fans that have dissapeared, that cousinsevans guy and federal reserve.

Thats some fine company you keep.