PDA

View Full Version : Yahoosports: Brooklyn Nets would trade #1 pick for Dwight

JordansBulls
05-30-2012, 11:03 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nets-need-more-than-anthony-davis-to-hold-onto-deron-williams.html;_ylt=Al9tbh0KGvCzTXOe7t.9u5M5nYcB

All-Star point guard Deron Williams has made one decision about his free agency: If the Brooklyn Nets win the No. 1 pick in the NBA's draft lottery on Wednesday night and the chance to secure Kentucky center Anthony Davis it won't be enough for Williams to sign a contract extension, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.
"It's Dwight Howard or bust," said a league source who has spoken to Williams.

Williams doesn't want to stay with the Nets unless they become an instant Eastern Conference contender and wouldn't accept waiting for Davis' development. The Nets have a 7.5 percent chance of winning the lottery, and sources said the organization would be willing to part with Davis for the chance to pair Howard and Williams for the franchise's move into a new Brooklyn arena next season.

roshan3ai
05-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Eh is this really news? I think most teams would..

Becks2307
05-30-2012, 11:05 AM
thats stupid, I'm sorry.

ManRam
05-30-2012, 11:09 AM
It sounds like it's Dwight or bust to keep Deron there...so it makes sense.

Come on New Jersey! Win this ****!

sixer04fan
05-30-2012, 11:12 AM
Makes sense

beasted86
05-30-2012, 11:13 AM
thats stupid, I'm sorry.

Why is it stupid?

What are the percentages that Davis becomes better than Howard? There's a small chance he becomes as good, but better? I'd say 1:100.

Nets have been rebuilding and developing young players forever they want two stars and want to win now.

Weezy
05-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Yea, I assumed this and I'm not surprised at all. Tonight's gonna be huge!

King41
05-30-2012, 11:15 AM
nothing new ...

nycericanguy
05-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Howard & Deron >>>> Davis & Brooks

Cal827
05-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Lol, now I really want to see that pick go to Portland :D

LongIslandIcedZ
05-30-2012, 11:17 AM
It would take more than just that pick though. I'd imagine they would have to move Brooks as well

Becks2307
05-30-2012, 11:18 AM
That really would be ideal for the Magic in terms of what they could get for Dwight

BKLYNpigeon
05-30-2012, 11:21 AM
The Nets can trade everyone on their roster. as long as they can recruit Howard and Deron, all the other pieces will follow.

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 11:21 AM
It sounds like it's Dwight or bust to keep Deron there...so it makes sense.

:clap: I hoping bro, I'm hoping. Only bad thing is , we seem to the nba farm system for dominant centers for others to reap benefits

ManRam
05-30-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm not so certain it would happen even if NJ got the pick, but I'll tune into this draft lottery with more excitement than I have since the year we drafted Dwight.

Hell, I'd be content if they landed the #2 pick and gave us T-Rob, Drummond, MKG or BEAL. I wanna rebuild!

shep33
05-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Man how awesome would that be for Magic fans? Anthony Davis!

Sixerlover
05-30-2012, 11:28 AM
I can believe it. Gotta keep Deron happy

THE GIPPER
05-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Why is it stupid?

What are the percentages that Davis becomes better than Howard? There's a small chance he becomes as good, but better? I'd say 1:100.

Nets have been rebuilding and developing young players forever they want two stars and want to win now.

I think thats a bit of an exaggeration. Davis' offensive potential is higher than Dwight's ever was/will be. Remember, he was 6'2'' in his sophomore year of highschool so he already has some guard skills. And defensively we all know his potential is incredible. It's unlikely that he'll get to Dwight's level defensively but I'd be surprised if he doesnt win DPOY at least once in his career.

With all that being said I'd still take Dwight over him right now because with Dwight you get a sure thing and Davis is still a question mark until we see him against NBA competition.

HouRealCoach
Nets should have stuck with Favors, Kanter, Brooks, & Lopez and maybe could have gotten MKG... If they dont get a top 3 pick this year and lose Deron smh

That will be a disaster

I Rock Shaqs
Brook Lopez and Bradley Beal would probably be better than Davis i would think.

I Rock Shaqs
05-30-2012, 11:32 AM
yeaj New Jersey was pretty dumb, trading their whole future away for Deron.
Can you imagine if Favors, and Kanter had more playing time how good they would be next year or the year after.

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 11:39 AM
You can't blame Deron for wanting Dwight,he's 28yrs old,he wants to contend now,Anthony Davis will be a great player,but he will not make Brooklyn a contender over night like Dwight would.

8kobe24
05-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Damn, so this means Nets only have 7.5% chance of keeping Derron...

I Rock Shaqs
05-30-2012, 11:44 AM
pretty sure any team would trade the pick for dwight if it meant he would extend

Teeboy1487
05-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Man how awesome would that be for Magic fans? Anthony Davis!
I agree. That would be perfect for Orlando fans. He is the perfect replacement for Dwight.

NYsFinest
05-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Would be one of the dumbest trades ever made... the Nets keep giving away great young talent for longshots. If they can get Anthony Davis, it is a no brainer to keep him because he will make 1/5th of Howards salary over his rookie contract.

Imagine having Davis and Favors locked up as your starting frontcourt for the next 3-4 years at 7-8 mill a year TOTAL. Then having Kanter coming off the bench at 3 mill a year. :drool:

With all that they would have 40+ Mill in cap space, a great trade piece in Brook Lopez and Brooklyn... sounds better than throwing everything at 2 stars honestly.

nycericanguy
05-30-2012, 11:52 AM
So basically if the Nets don't at least get a top 3 pick tonight they lose Howard & Deron...

And there is a 79% chance NJ WON'T get a top 3 pick.

That Gerald Wallace trade still baffles me, one of the worst trades in recent history. To trade a lottery pick for the right to pay $10m to a 30 year old declining SF that NJ could have just signed this offseason. I mean did Billy King really think 1 month of Gerald Wallace would make Deron stay?

NYsFinest
05-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Favors
Davis
Kanter
Lopez
Brooks

35 mil of cap space to attract stars and great role players to BK

>>>>>>

Deron
Howard
Vet Mins

kozelkid
05-30-2012, 11:54 AM
It sounds like it's Dwight or bust to keep Dwight here...so it makes sense.

:laugh:

The moment I read this title, I was wondering how excited you would be.

Weezy
05-30-2012, 11:55 AM
So basically if the Nets don't at least get a top 3 pick tonight they lose Howard & Deron...

And there is a 79% chance NJ WON'T get a top 3 pick.

That Gerald Wallace trade still baffles me, one of the worst trades in recent history. To trade a lottery pick for the right to pay $10m to a 30 year old declining SF that NJ could have just signed this offseason. I mean did Billy King really think 1 month of Gerald Wallace would make Deron stay?

Billy King is terrible, if Nets don't get the #1 pick he should be fired.

Cfrey
05-30-2012, 12:03 PM
too bad they won't land the number 1 pick lol...

John Walls Era
05-30-2012, 12:07 PM
I hope they lose the lottery. No need for man crushes in the NBA.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Would be one of the dumbest trades ever made... the Nets keep giving away great young talent for longshots. If they can get Anthony Davis, it is a no brainer to keep him because he will make 1/5th of Howards salary over his rookie contract.

Imagine having Davis and Favors locked up as your starting frontcourt for the next 3-4 years at 7-8 mill a year TOTAL. Then having Kanter coming off the bench at 3 mill a year. :drool:

With all that they would have 40+ Mill in cap space, a great trade piece in Brook Lopez and Brooklyn... sounds better than throwing everything at 2 stars honestly.

If no Deron trade, next year they would have had:
Harris-7.5, Favors-4.7, Kanter-4.3, Brooks-1.1, Wallace-9.5, Morrow-4,Farmer-4.25, Petro-3.5, Lopez-4.1 qualifying offer, J. Williams-760k

So about 44.5 in salary with their lottery pick plus Golden States if it falls out of the top 7. Add in say A. Davis salary at about 5.2 and the Nets still have about 7-10 million in cap space with nearly the full roster already filled out.

Next summer Harris, Wallace, Morrow, Farmer, and Petro come off the books, so the Nets would be looking at only about 18 million between Davis, Kanter, Favors, Brooks, J. Williams. They would need to resign Brook obviously but would have about 40 million to do that plus add via FA.

So they'd ultimately be able to go into next summer with Lopez, Anthony Davis, Favor, Kanter, Brooks and about 26-30 million in cap space.

heattiltheend94
05-30-2012, 12:17 PM
good for both sides

NYsFinest
05-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Harris-7.5, Favors-4.7, Kanter-4.3, Brooks-1.1, Wallace-9.5, Morrow-4,Farmer-4.25, Petro-3.5, Lopez-4.1 qualifying offer, J. Williams-760k

So about 44.5 in salary with their lottery pick plus Golden States if it falls out of the top 7. Add in say A. Davis salary at about 5.2 and the Nets still have about 7-10 million in cap space with nearly the full roster already filled out.

Next summer Harris, Wallace, Morrow, Farmer, and Petro come off the books, so the Nets would be looking at only about 18 million between Davis, Kanter, Favors, Brooks, J. Williams. They would need to resign Brook obviously but would have about 40 million to do that plus add via FA.

So they'd ultimately be able to go into next summer with Lopez, Anthony Davis, Favor, Kanter, Brooks and about 26-30 million in cap space.

Thats the best front court in the NBA in a few years... with insane cap space.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Thats the best front court in the NBA in a few years... with insane cap space.

Hell they'd be pretty close to being able to sign Deron and Dwight (on slightly discounted deals, depending really on what Lopez gets) if Deron didn't opt out this summer and waited for 2013 to hit the market. Imagine that squad, which I assume Lopez would probably be dealt for depth at the guard or wing position.

lkingratedr
05-30-2012, 12:23 PM
U forgot hump in that rotation ... That 6 deep right there could have caused terror

ElFuturoDeESPN
05-30-2012, 12:31 PM
They have to land in the top three, first :laugh:

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 12:37 PM
I'd take a lopez/trob based deal

Giannis94
05-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Honestly, they would also need to throw in Marshon as well. Just trading the 1 pick for Dwight is outragous. They would also need to add a first or someone like Lopez potentially.........

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm calling Sacramento or portland winning tonight

JasonJohnHorn
05-30-2012, 12:40 PM
They would be dumb to give up Davis. The best scenario would be making a package for Dwight with Lopez, Humphries and picks, and keep Davis and put him in a starting line up that would include Dwight and Wallace... it's be the bet defensive and reboudning frontline in the league.

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 12:43 PM
They would be dumb to give up Davis. The best scenario would be making a package for Dwight with Lopez, Humphries and picks, and keep Davis and put him in a starting line up that would include Dwight and Wallace... it's be the bet defensive and reboudning frontline in the league.

Lmaoooo I hope they take it easy on you

justinnum1
05-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Why is it stupid?

I think davis will be better than howard.

Punk
05-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Until Davis steps on the court, he is an unproven player. You trade him for Dwight everytime.

homestarunner93
05-30-2012, 12:59 PM
It's decided then. Stern will give the Nets the #1 pick.

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 01:01 PM
hoping the nets win so i could watch games cheap in brooklyn not that 5 hundre **** in mannhatan

Stinkyoutsider
It's tough to trade a number one pick (Davis) for a hall of fame caliber player with serious back issues though? Anything to do with discs is serious. Just look at how Amare is? I still think his back is affecting his play alot.

After the rehab Howard is going to do, I don't think he'll have a chance to be back to his old self at least for a year after he's cleared to play. That and his willingness to throw people in the organization under the bus to be liked by everyone else (ex. Stan Van Gundy).

Longhornfan1234
Let Howard go .Davis has more upside.

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 01:03 PM
A trade of Davis/Lopez/Brooks for Dwight/Hedo/J-Rich

Or hell, if the Nets get a top 3 pick and those other two guys, that'd be ideal.

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 01:03 PM

would not make the playoffs would be a 11th seed at best

NYsFinest
05-30-2012, 01:06 PM
would not make the playoffs would be a 11th seed at best

You are underestimating how good Davis will be (I think better than Howard)... and Favors is only 20 years old and has one of the highest ceilings in the NBA. That money would be attractive to a lot of free agents since it is Brooklyn and the young core is in place.

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Mark my words, Anthony Davis WILL be the next Tim Duncan

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 01:11 PM
the top 123 pick plus fillers should be enuff for howard

Dade County
05-30-2012, 01:12 PM

Thank You :clap:

Howard wants to play for NJ and everyone knows it... Nj is going to have to make a stand aka call the Magic bluff.

The Magic could have traded Howard last year, and they had to go through and entire season of bull ****.... If they try to play hard ball with the Nets, it can easily spin out of control, and everyone losses.

Nj, DO NOT TRADE THE PICK FOR HOWARD... period!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Magic got themselves into this, they need to accept a package of Lopez, brooks and fillers and YES a team or two will need to be involved for this trade to go down.

But seriously... Nj might not even get the 1st pick.

I know magic fans are going to tear my post apart....:facepalm:

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 01:13 PM
You are underestimating how good Davis will be (I think better than Howard)... and Favors is only 20 years old and has one of the highest ceilings in the NBA. That money would be attractive to a lot of free agents since it is Brooklyn and the young core is in place.

enough for superstar talent? you see what happen to jazz when d will left and they big man was good

Ill21
05-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Howard & Deron >>>> Davis & Brooks

This by a mile.

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 01:17 PM
in this league you got to pair up for the next 5 years just to beat miami in the east spurs got 1 mabe 2 good years left if they keep current core whick is unlikely then you gone have to pair up for the next 10 years just to beat okc if they keep harden serge

NYsFinest
05-30-2012, 01:19 PM
enough for superstar talent? you see what happen to jazz when d will left and they big man was good

Utah is not Brooklyn...

kenzo400
05-30-2012, 01:20 PM
This is hardly news. We already know they are winning the lottery, it's been set.

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Utah is not Brooklyn...

its almost the same roster and wallace wouldn't be on that team if d will didnt come

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 01:27 PM

Howard wants to play for NJ and everyone knows it... Nj is going to have to make a stand aka call the Magic bluff.

The Magic could have traded Howard last year, and they had to go through and entire season of bull ****.... If they try to play hard ball with the Nets, it can easily spin out of control, and everyone losses.

Nj, DO NOT TRADE THE PICK FOR HOWARD... period!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Magic got themselves into this, they need to accept a package of Lopez, brooks and fillers and YES a team or two will need to be involved for this trade to go down.

Your forgetting the DERON WILLIAMS FACTOR. If BK wins the lotto Orlando once again has the leverage. You think they wanna risk Dwight doing another dumb decision, or lose dwill for a rookie who may be the next Oden or Eddy curry? Orlando will own that trade

But I agree will your premise, but it ain't happening

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-30-2012, 01:28 PM
I'll laugh my *** off if Nets will get the 2nd pick

jrm2054
05-30-2012, 01:30 PM
I'll laugh my *** off if Nets will get the 2nd pick
Why anything top 3 is fine for us and can land us d12 in a package

ManRam
05-30-2012, 01:31 PM
:laugh:

The moment I read this title, I was wondering how excited you would be.

I don't even care if it's #2 or #3...I want them in the top 3. They've shown an interest in Dwight, so them getting assets can't hurt our cause. I love Brad Beal. I think Drummond, if motivated, has as much upside as anyone in the draft. T-Rob is NBA ready. MKG is a really solid player too. Obviously AD would get the Magic's mouth watering the most...but still, a package of any of those players is still a great way to rebuild.

Which brings up another question, will the Magic rebuild...or are they still hellbent on "reloading".

I'm not a salary cap/CBA expert, but I don't quite know how NJ would go about matching salaries in a trade for Dwight. You hear that Hedo/Duhon or someone else would "have" to be added, and that makes me more confused. NJ doesn't have the contracts, it appears, to match Dwight's contract. I haven't heard anyone say "it's not possible for NJ to trade directly for Dwight", however, so maybe I'm overlooking something. I haven't actually played with the trade machine or anything...

Sign-and-trades I guess...Lopez or Humph (ugh)...

JordansBulls
05-30-2012, 01:32 PM
What about Westbrook and Perkins for Dwight

The goods
05-30-2012, 01:32 PM
That doesn't surprise me I would to if I were them.

ManRam
05-30-2012, 01:38 PM
What about Westbrook and Perkins for Dwight

Makes sense for both teams...but I feel like trades like this just never happen. That would be more of a "reload", so I doubt the Magic would ignore the offer. I'm just not certain OKC is ready to give up on Russy/KD duo. They can fix their team easily by adding some shooters and a big man who is somewhat of a threat in the paint. That's their biggest issue right now...not Russell Westbrook.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Dwight and Turk to Brooklyn for #1 pick Anthony Davis, Lopez, Marshon, G-Wall and Farmar.

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 01:43 PM

If Orlando doesn't trade Dwight to NJ, Deron does not stay in NJ. Take that facepalm and shove it.

I don't even care if it's #2 or #3...I want them in the top 3. They've shown an interest in Dwight, so them getting assets can't hurt our cause. I love Brad Beal. I think Drummond, if motivated, has as much upside as anyone in the draft. T-Rob is NBA ready. MKG is a really solid player too. Obviously AD would get the Magic's mouth watering the most...but still, a package of any of those players is still a great way to rebuild.

Which brings up another question, will the Magic rebuild...or are they still hellbent on "reloading".

I'm not a salary cap/CBA expert, but I don't quite know how NJ would go about matching salaries in a trade for Dwight. You hear that Hedo/Duhon or someone else would "have" to be added, and that makes me more confused. NJ doesn't have the contracts, it appears, to match Dwight's contract. I haven't heard anyone say "it's not possible for NJ to trade directly for Dwight", however, so maybe I'm overlooking something. I haven't actually played with the trade machine or anything...

Right now the Nets are at like 23 mil? Something like that, and getting Dwight will take that up a bit, but can still take on other contracts. If they could get Wallace to opt out and sign for less also, that'd be even better. Then they have the Bird Rights to Deron and can sign him for more and go over the cap. This is just me guessing, because I'm not quite sure either

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Dwight and Turk to Brooklyn for #1 pick Anthony Davis, Lopez, Marshon, G-Wall and Farmar.

Wow, Orlando would get a complete starting team back. That'd be nice. Davis/Lopez would be an amazingly awesome complimentary option for Orlando to have. Would love that.

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 01:47 PM

Sign-and-trades I guess...Lopez or Humph (ugh)...

Ram we go back years on here, so with love please neverention Andre Drummond again. Dude is a bonafide scrub nugget

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 01:49 PM

Wallace plans to opt out allegedly, Lopez as a RFA can't be in a multi-player deal.........next

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Wallace plans to opt out allegedly, Lopez as a RFA can't be in a multi-player deal.........next

But Orlando and the Nets could sign Lopez to a 10-11 mil dollar deal and trade him for Hedo in a "seperate" deal for them getting Dwight. So don't be so quick to pull the "next"

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-30-2012, 02:05 PM

2 separate deals:

Lopez re-signed and sent to Orlando for Turkoglu.

Lottery Pick, re-signed G-Wall, Marshon, Farmar to Orlando for Dwight.

??

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 02:07 PM
But Orlando and the Nets could sign Lopez to a 10-11 mil dollar deal and trade him for Hedo in a "seperate" deal for them getting Dwight. So don't be so quick to pull the "next"

Or one of the 22 other teams in need of a center. it's a sweet deal but it has as much a chance as the nets winning tonight

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 02:11 PM
2 separate deals:

Lopez re-signed and sent to Orlando for Turkoglu.

Lottery Pick, re-signed G-Wall, Marshon, Farmar to Orlando for Dwight.

??

I would do the trade with out G-Wall. Williams/Wallace/Dwight would be damn good. Add in role players and I think you have a damn good team.

Top 3 pick + Brooks + Farmar and the other deal involving Lopez would be enough and then the Nets get back Howard/Turk/Duhon. Orlando would seriously be right on the outside looking in for the playoffs after 1 year of rebuilding, and quite possibly make the playoffs with a young team they'd put on the court.

phoenix_bladen
05-30-2012, 02:14 PM
would be funny if the nets lose the pick to portland lol

topdog
05-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Nets should have stuck with Favors, Kanter, Brooks, & Lopez and maybe could have gotten MKG... If they dont get a top 3 pick this year and lose Deron smh

That will be a disaster

Could have been:

Lopez/Kanter
Favors/Humprhies
Barnes*/Green
Brooks/Morrow
Harris/Farmar

*being a bit conservative with where their pick lands

But, their billionaire owner made the usual gaffe of saying something to the effect of "we will win a championship in the next 5 years" and so they were stuck making big risky deals.

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Or one of the 22 other teams in need of a center. it's a sweet deal but it has as much a chance as the nets winning tonight

Lopez has been said to be pretty good friends with Ryan Anderson, and that he actually likes the city of Orlando. Lopez would be the "man" in Orlando, and would be playing with a good friend. I wouldn't think Lopez would have too much of a problem going to Orlando

LAKERMANIA
05-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Come on Brooklyn! Don't get the #1 pick!

Longhornfan1234
05-30-2012, 02:23 PM
You know what you get in Howard, a guy that can't win big on his own, and he has had some pretty good talent around him, he hasn't have a Williams but IMO he shouldn't have too. Williams is going to get him a few additional dunks a game but he's still going to have to do something with the ball, which he can't. He's a bigger stronger prettier K Martin...that's not a bad thing for the right team.
Davis is a talent, I'd rather have a guy like him to build around...Give me Davis and IMO you'll have more to work in 3 years.

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 02:27 PM
You know what you get in Howard, a guy that can't win big on his own, and he has had some pretty good talent around him, he hasn't have a Williams but IMO he shouldn't have too. Williams is going to get him a few additional dunks a game but he's still going to have to do something with the ball, which he can't. He's a bigger stronger prettier K Martin...that's not a bad thing for the right team.
Davis is a talent, I'd rather have a guy like him to build around...Give me Davis and IMO you'll have more to work in 3 years.

Take it easy on him fellas, he's drunk

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 02:28 PM

3 years is too long for the Nets though

elonepb
05-30-2012, 02:29 PM
If Orlando doesn't trade Dwight to NJ, Deron does not stay in NJ.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg513/scaled.php?server=513&filename=deronstance.jpg&res=landing

Longhornfan1234
05-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Take it east in him fellas, he's drunk

You can't come up with an argument. :facepalm:

ManRam
05-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Ram we go back years on here, so with love please neverention Andre Drummond again. Dude is a bonafide scrub nugget

He's only a srcub because of effort. WHenever I saw him in UConn I was very unimpressed too. He looked disinterested and didn't seem to be making any impact. But if somehow you can tap into that motor and get him going, he has the upside. A month ago I would have said "no" in a heartbeat too...but the more I look into it, the less he scares me and the more I think he can be something. More of a risk than AD, T-Rob etc, but I do think he has a ton of upside he can tap into. This is the first time in my life I'm showing any "excitement" over him...and it's still lukewarm.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-30-2012, 02:39 PM
I would do the trade with out G-Wall. Williams/Wallace/Dwight would be damn good. Add in role players and I think you have a damn good team.

Top 3 pick + Brooks + Farmar and the other deal involving Lopez would be enough and then the Nets get back Howard/Turk/Duhon. Orlando would seriously be right on the outside looking in for the playoffs after 1 year of rebuilding, and quite possibly make the playoffs with a young team they'd put on the court.
Problem is they don't even have a GM yet or a head coach yet, so we don't know what system they're going to run, and so on that account, they don't even know if the personnel that they get from Brooklyn and add that with what they already have (without Dwight and Turk) would work for that new coach.

JordansBulls
05-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Which of these deals is the best for a Dwight Howard that are possible to happen

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?p=22349930#post22349930

Dade County
05-30-2012, 03:02 PM
If Orlando doesn't trade Dwight to NJ, Deron does not stay in NJ. Take that facepalm and shove it.

I did not put that face palm as a sign of disrespect .... smh ....

I placed it their because I thought Magic fans would jump all over me... Usad

I was preparing myself.

ManRam
05-30-2012, 03:02 PM

Who can "wing big on their own" though. He got to the Finals with Rashard Lewis as his sidekick.

I think a lot of people have suddenly forgot how dominate he really is...

Who cares if "he should" or shouldn't need a Williams to win...what does that matter? He's still a damn good player...

Deron a "bigger stronger" Kevin Martin? Are you out of your mind? Deron hoisted up a ton of shots last year, because he had nothing around him. He's a much improved PG as compared to anything Dwight has ever had.

MagicBucsSox
05-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Idk if its worse him comparing deron to Kevin Martin or Dwight to Kenyon Martin

ManRam
05-30-2012, 03:09 PM

Hahaha. I have no idea which one he's comparing to which one. Maybe you're right. I assumed he meant Deron to Kevin...

The post is all over the place, either way.

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 03:10 PM

Yea, two of the dumbest comparison's I've seen.

rapjuicer06
05-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Hahaha. I have no idea which one he's comparing to which one. Maybe you're right. I assumed he meant Deron to Kevin...

The post is all over the place, either way.

Deron to Kevin Martin

Dwight to Kenyon Martin

Whomewhome
05-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Dwight and Deron, Magic and Nets. ARE driving me mad!

Proky buys team, Brooklyn deal approved
Then we trade for Dwill and we basically go ALL IN!
Then Dwight claims he wants BK only.
Then Magic don't want it to happen
Then Magic finally agree
Then Howard changes his mind at the last minute
Then Deron goes to Russia and Dallas
Then Howard says he wants out again
Then Deron says Dwight or I am out.

Is it me or is this sounding like a stupid soap opera. Hell Gossip Girl is more interesting then this. Don't get me wrong I want everything to go smoothly for the Nets but too much is too much

Oh **** I forgot, we make a move that could dictate the next few years...in Gerald Wallace

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 03:29 PM

:facepalm:Really?

netsgiantsyanks
05-30-2012, 03:45 PM
i'm not watching the lottery, do not want to get my hopes up.

Punk
05-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Which of these deals is the best for a Dwight Howard that are possible to happen

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?p=22349930#post22349930

The Nets deal easily but that isn't guaranteed. I'd say the Laker deal seems more attractive for Orlando.

shep33
05-30-2012, 04:10 PM
I have a feeling that Brooklyn gets a top 3 pick

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 04:20 PM
The Nets deal easily but that isn't guaranteed. I'd say the Laker deal seems more attractive for Orlando.

lakers not going to trade for dwight they dont want a rental

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 04:20 PM
I have a feeling that Brooklyn gets a top 3 pick

dont janx it

3RDASYSTEM
05-30-2012, 04:22 PM
something blockbusterish is on horizon, i look forward to this upcoming draft similar to when AINGE went all in on that KG/ALLEN activity during draft or at very least i think more teams will engage in talks just to make it believable even if nothing gets done dealwise, let the close 'sources' game begin, or should i say TBC

3RDASYSTEM
05-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Whoever compared DWILL or even worse DHOWARD to KMART from either ROCKETS or CLIPPS needs to be sat down and have his sports rights revoked....this dude is wat feels like a 6x in a row DPOY and took his team to FINALS app. with a guy who had a 150million dollar contract and played like it was only 25million deal

HOWARD aint no SHAQ on offense,but thats not fair since SHAQ was considered modern day BIG DIPPER, and HOWARD is looked at as a better defender than SHAQ,but many miles apart from off. dominance side of ball....SHAQ would command/demand and entertain getting the ball, HOWARD sets too many screens for a big man, and i dont want to hear its they style, cause SHAQ had same exact style in shooters(tho PENNY was better than NELSON/LEWIS) ,it was SHAQ was more impose his will and seek and destroy,its almost like HOWARD waits for it, as a big man you gotta go off top,not wait til game come to ya, thats for guards/wings considering they control ball pretty much all game

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 04:56 PM
dont janx it

Don't misspell it.

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Deron Williams ‏@DeronWilliams
I would love to know who Adrian Wojnarowski source is bc he knows more about what I’m thinking then I do

via Twitter

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 05:01 PM
This will be a very interesting offseason for Brooklyn.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-30-2012, 05:04 PM
I would love to know who Adrian Wojnarowski source is bc he knows more about what Im thinking then I do

via Twitter

Deron has been talkking **** and whining all year

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 05:06 PM
This will be a very interesting offseason for Brooklyn.

...or very disappointing...

theLgndKllr35
05-30-2012, 05:08 PM
So instead of luring Dwight to Brooklyn next year with Deron, Brooks, Wallace, and Davis...

I'm a Sixers fan and want nothing to do with the Nets getting better, but if that's true, even I can't help but look at Deron likes he's ****ing stupid.

Fnom11
05-30-2012, 05:12 PM
Who can "wing big on their own" though. He got to the Finals with Rashard Lewis as his sidekick.

I think a lot of people have suddenly forgot how dominate he really is...

Who cares if "he should" or shouldn't need a Williams to win...what does that matter? He's still a damn good player...

Deron a "bigger stronger" Kevin Martin? Are you out of your mind? Deron hoisted up a ton of shots last year, because he had nothing around him. He's a much improved PG as compared to anything Dwight has ever had.

Psh, Prime Rashard Lewis as a sidekick for Dwight would've been beast. I miss Seattle Rashard so much.

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Brooklyn better hope they get a top 3 pick,if not they can kiss Dwight good bye.

Hawkamania
05-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Damn, so this means Nets only have 7.5% chance of keeping Derron...

I never thought of it like that, but ya know what... Right now according to a lot of the things being reported, that sounds about right.

DR_1
05-30-2012, 05:52 PM
LOL I hope NJ doesn't win, just don't like them

waveycrockett
05-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Brooklyn better hope they get a top 3 pick,if not they can kiss Dwight good bye.
ORL better hope the Nets get the 1st pick or they can Kiss Dwight good bye in free agency.

nycericanguy
05-30-2012, 05:55 PM
ORL better hope the Nets get the 1st pick or they can Kiss Dwight good bye in free agency.

I doubt NJ is the only place they would trade DH to.

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 05:57 PM
I doubt NJ is the only place they would trade DH to.

Its the only place he is willing to go... according to pretty much every credible writer

flatbush knicks
05-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by waveycrockett
have you ever heard of a guy named andrew bynum

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 05:59 PM
LOL I hope NJ doesn't win, just don't like them

Why? Because Dwight doesnt want to go to Chicago? I see on other reason why a Bulls fan would dislike the Nets

naps
05-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Why not? Anyone would be stupid not to do it. Anthony Davis might turn out to be an allstar, might not. You have a chance of securing both Deron Williams and Dwight Howard in expense of Anthony Davis? C'mon now! I would do that in my sleep.

waveycrockett
05-30-2012, 06:01 PM
have you ever heard of a guy named andrew bynum

ugh yeah what about him

DR_1
05-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Why? Because Dwight doesnt want to go to Chicago? I see on other reason why a Bulls fan would dislike the Nets

Their fans drive me crazy, they think Deron+Wallace+Dwight is a title contender and better than the Bulls :laugh:

Wade>You
05-30-2012, 06:03 PM
why not? Anyone would be stupid not to do it. Anthony davis might turn out to be an allstar, might not. You have a chance of securing both deron williams and dwight howard in expense of anthony davis? C'mon now! I would do that in my sleep.+1

RLundi
05-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Take it easy on him fellas, he's drunk

:laugh2:

ManRam
05-30-2012, 06:06 PM
I don't know if anyone answered my question (on phone, don't feel like looking) but the only way Davis to Orlando works is if Lopez is signed and traded with about a 10 million base contract. That might be a bit steep ...but if Orlabdo likes Davis enough, they might find it worth it. That's the only way the two teams can match up the salaries. Had to stalk hardwood paroxysm on twitter to find this out...if anyone's interested.

flatbush knicks
05-30-2012, 06:06 PM
ugh yeah what about him
are you in denial lol well genius to simplify this for you HE'S GOING TO THE LAKERS

DR_1
05-30-2012, 06:08 PM
are you in denial lol well genius to simplify this for you HE'S GOING TO THE LAKERS

Lol why are so convinced you're not even a Lakers fan

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 06:09 PM

He might. His signature wont come with him though

flatbush knicks
05-30-2012, 06:10 PM
I don't know if anyone answered my question (on phone, don't feel like looking) but the only way Davis to Orlando works is if Lopez is signed and traded with about a 10 million base contract. That might be a bit steep ...but if Orlabdo likes Davis enough, they might find it worth it. That's the only way the two teams can match up the salaries. Had to stalk hardwood paroxysm on twitter to find this out...if anyone's interested.
no the nets are under the cap they don't have to match up salaries

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Their fans drive me crazy, they think Deron+Wallace+Dwight is a title contender and better than the Bulls :laugh:

They sure as hell wouldnt get swept by the Sixers... and yes a team built around those guys is better than the Bulls

flatbush knicks
05-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Lol why are so convinced you're not even a Lakers fan
im just being real and thats only if brooklyn doesn't get a top pick

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 06:18 PM
d will on a rant on twitter about yahoo reporting the story

waveycrockett
05-30-2012, 06:28 PM

I dont think I'm the one in denial here flatbush

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 06:31 PM

Yeah Drose is mad because Dwight doesn't want to play for Chicago.He thinks the Bulls have a deal in place already for Dwight,and they are waiting for Dwight to sign off.LMAO He must have some inside info with the Bulls organization.

waveycrockett
05-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Deron Williams and his Boys ARE GOING HAM on a Adrian Wojnaworski LMFAOOOO

Terrence DeVault ‏@TerrenceDeVault
@DeronWilliams D. Will I can't lie, I'm the source. Dude believes everything I say.lol

RT @veenomous: @DeronWilliams His source is Chris Broussard

Andrew ‏@A_Katzman83
@DeronWilliams It's me, I'm in Florida on the other side of the gulf from you in Texas, I heard it when I listened thru a seashell.

On it RT @heathraymond: @DeronWilliams better check your bank account too because if he knows your thoughts then he knows those bank codes

@DeronWilliams my little cousin did tell me he talked so someone named Adrian

@FRANCIS_H_HOLLA
@DeronWilliams his source is steven a smith's poolboy

LMFAOOO

Punk
05-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Their fans drive me crazy, they think Deron+Wallace+Dwight is a title contender

Ummm....That would be a title contender core.

and better than the Bulls :laugh:

That remains to be seen if it were to happen but the Bulls aren't Miami. They are very beatable. Come on man.

Rose is out for 6-12 months. You can't possibly tell me, that Nets Big 3 wouldn't bypass them.

jkiddvc20
05-30-2012, 06:39 PM

Umm that is better than the Bulls..

greg_ory_2005
05-30-2012, 06:40 PM
I'd definitely trade the #1 for Dwight. As much potential and upside Davis has, he hasn't proven anything in the NBA yet. Dwight has proven to be a dominant player, and can still improve. He's also still fairly young.

YashBoone
05-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Ya know, given the fact that many people are talking about the nba being rigged for business profit purposes, I would say that the chances that the nets win and trade for Howard are huge...... Imagine the ny rivalry???? Imagine all the bandwagon nets fans ?????? Oh man I can see it now..... Right now you can't find a nets fan anywhere in the ny, but just wait till they get Howard....... Or an even more intriguing and funny possibility is they don't then lose Williams and their whole plan for making a splash in ny is a huge failure..... Oh man that would be funny ****

xxplayerxx23
05-30-2012, 06:47 PM
And the 4th pick goes to NJ :D that would just be the nets luck lol But Im hoping they get top 3 I love the idea of brooklyn having a good team and would make the knicks vs nets rivarly come back

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Ya know, given the fact that many people are talking about the nba being rigged for business profit purposes, I would say that the chances that the nets win and trade for Howard are huge...... Imagine the ny rivalry???? Imagine all the bandwagon nets fans ?????? Oh man I can see it now..... Right now you can't find a nets fan anywhere in the ny, but just wait till they get Howard....... Or an even more intriguing and funny possibility is they don't then lose Williams and their whole plan for making a splash in ny is a huge failure..... Oh man that would be funny ****

Its not rigged. If the Nets win it they will win it fair and square. However even if it were rigged, it would be too obvious if the Nets win it.

My prediction is WAS winning the lottery.

EDIT: I have tried 25 different times on Chad Ford's mock lottery and the Nets havent made the top 3 even once.

Robbw241
05-30-2012, 06:49 PM
*Slams Head Against Table*

Team AD-Brook-Brooks for Brooklyn!!!

Robbw241
05-30-2012, 06:49 PM
And the 4th pick goes to NJ :D that would just be the nets luck lol But Im hoping they get top 3 I love the idea of brooklyn having a good team and would make the knicks vs nets rivarly come back

Can't possibly get 4th.

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 06:51 PM

Go educate yourself. Based on the NBA lottery rules its impossible for the Nets to get the 4th pick and any POR fan hoping for that is in for a disappointment.

Rndy
05-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Umm that is better than the Bulls..

The Bulls right now yes a healthy Bulls team? I highly doubt it Rose always ***** on Deron and with 4 front court players the Bulls have enough bigs to contain Dwight in the post. Now for a second lets act like NBA isn't 3 v 3 street ball and the Bulls demolish them.

Gritz
05-30-2012, 06:52 PM
The Bobcats got it

nyKnicks126
05-30-2012, 06:53 PM
IF THEY get it.... We will know in 90 minutes..

Pakman
05-30-2012, 07:02 PM
If nets don't get a top 3 pick Orlando should call LA. They will take Howard on a rental and hope to convince him to extend. Bynum and fillers owns any NJ trade with a non top 3 pick

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 07:15 PM

:punish:Go to your room.

xxplayerxx23
05-30-2012, 07:26 PM
woah net fans that much on edge it was a joke, Not my fault you traded your pick away for gforce, SMH i also said I hope they get the top 3 so get mad all you want

DR_1
05-30-2012, 07:34 PM
They sure as hell wouldnt get swept by the Sixers... and yes a team built around those guys is better than the Bulls

Bulls didnt get swept :laugh:

They were missing 2 of their top 3 players, and the other (Deng) was playing with one hand. Come on man.

A healthy Bulls team would beat that Nets team in 5 at worst.

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 07:38 PM

They were missing 2 of their top 3 players, and the other (Deng) was playing with one hand. Come on man.

I like that Dwight to Chicago thread you created.

Keep dreaming.

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 07:40 PM
woah net fans that much on edge it was a joke, Not my fault you traded your pick away for gforce, SMH i also said I hope they get the top 3 so get mad all you want

Who is mad? I was merely telling you to go educate yourself. The scenario you presented was completely impossible due to lottery rules. Someone was BOUND to call you out on that whether they were Nets fans or not

5ass
05-30-2012, 07:43 PM

Dwight-Deron-Wallace isnt even a team lol. How can u already judge how the Bulls would fair against them?

Dwight-Kirilenko-Wallace-Morrow-Deron will most likely beat the Bulls. They're just a great fit together. Dwight-Deron is obviously a great combo, Morrow is one of the best shooters in the NBA, Wallace and Kirilenko are great defenders

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 07:45 PM

:shush: :cricket: :rolleyes: whats that? :cricket: :confused: :cricket: oooh thats the sound of excuses. :cry: my condolences :violin:

Your crippled pg and the rest of those role players would never beat Deron, Dwight, and Wallace plus whatever the Nets would add to that.

EDIT: Not saying we will 100% land Dwight. Im not that sure anymore.

DR_1
05-30-2012, 07:48 PM
:shush: :cricket: :rolleyes: whats that? :cricket: :confused: :cricket: oooh thats the sound of excuses. :cry: my condolences :violin:

Your crippled pg and the rest of those role players would never beat Deron, Dwight, and Wallace plus whatever the Nets would add to that.

EDIT: Not saying we will 100% land Dwight. Im not that sure anymore.

Crippled? He'll be fine by the Playoffs. And those "role players" are all star level lol.

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 07:48 PM

:punish:Go to your room.

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 07:49 PM
Crippled? He'll be fine by the Playoffs. And those "role players" are all star level lol.

:horse:Stop it.

DR_1
05-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Dwight-Deron-Wallace isnt even a team lol. How can u already judge how the Bulls would fair against them?

Dwight-Kirilenko-Wallace-Morrow-Deron will most likely beat the Bulls. They're just a great fit together. Dwight-Deron is obviously a great combo, Morrow is one of the best shooters in the NBA, Wallace and Kirilenko are great defenders

Let's compare
Derrick>Deron
Rip>AK-47
Lu>GForce
Boozer>>>Morrow (This is the Power Forward position!)
JoNo<Dwight

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Let's compare
Derrick>Deron
Rip>AK-47
Lu>GForce
JoNo<Dwight

Drose coming off of ACL injury<Healthy Dwill.

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 07:54 PM
Let's compare
Derrick>Deron
Rip>AK-47
Lu>GForce
JoNo<Dwight

Derrick = Deron
Brooks= Rip (Rip is washed up)
Wallace > Deng
AK47 = Boozer
Dwight>>>>> your whole team
Green> Korver

DR_1
05-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Derrick = Deron
Brooks= Rip (Rip is washed up)
Wallace > Deng
AK47 = Boozer
Dwight>>>>> your whole team
Green> Korver

Well obviously you have your own opinion we'll just have to agree to disagree. At least you don't troll me. :)

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Well obviously you have your own opinion we'll just have to agree to disagree. At least you don't troll me. :)

Me troll? :whistle: never...

BTW Thibodeau>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Avery

utl768
05-30-2012, 08:11 PM
i wouldnt do that

from all indications dwight is gonna force his way too brooklyn so the nets will have leverage

utl768
05-30-2012, 08:12 PM
espn ruins this by treating it like an american idol episode

utl768
05-30-2012, 08:13 PM
the russian chick is super hot

utl768
05-30-2012, 08:14 PM
dan gilbert's son speaks like stevie from malcolm in the middle

PlezPlayDKnicks
05-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Let's see how the nets fair. This def determines dwills fate

PlezPlayDKnicks
05-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Bye bye DWill

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2012, 08:18 PM
See ya Dwill

YashBoone
05-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Ahhhhh hahaha

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2012, 08:19 PM
It's kind of wierd how the odds are close to accurate

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Gerald Wallace trade will go down as one of ths dumbest in NBA history

PlezPlayDKnicks
05-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Dumbest knee jerk trade in history

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Wow shocker, Anthony Davis will be a Hornet

JerseysFinest
05-30-2012, 08:27 PM
The trade was bad yes. But there truly is nothing to to change what has already happened. King will still work hard to create a strong team this upcoming year.

roshan3ai
05-30-2012, 08:28 PM
:laugh2: Such a dumb deal

Mile High Champ
05-30-2012, 08:28 PM
time to close.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-30-2012, 08:31 PM
dan gilbert's son speaks like stevie from malcolm in the middle

He has neurofibromatosis. Don't be an insensitive prick.

fadedmario
05-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Being a Nets fan would suck right now.

nycericanguy
05-30-2012, 08:38 PM
If NJ wanted Wallace that bad, why not just throw a 4 years 50m deal at him this summer? No team would come close to giving him that type of money, Wallace would have taken it in a heartbeat. Why GIVE AWAY a lotto pick for an extra month of Gerald Wallace.

He's not even officially on NJ anymore, he can sign anywhere!

netsgiantsyanks
05-30-2012, 08:39 PM
billy king panicked. that's all i'm going to say.

YanksGmenBKNets
05-30-2012, 08:40 PM

you have no idea, i hate life right now :bang:

netsgiantsyanks
05-30-2012, 08:40 PM

not when you didn't get your hopes up.

D12 fan
05-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Well we can stop with the Dwight to Brooklyn rumors,no way they get D12 without a top draft pick.

Houston
Golden State
Lakers
Clippers
Knicks
Hawks

Let the best team win.

fadedmario
05-30-2012, 08:48 PM
you have no idea, i hate life right now :bang:

I honestly feel bad for Nets fans tonight.

Your GM made a horrible move.

It's also lame that Golden State tanked clearly on purpose and still kept their pick.

Chill_Will_24
05-30-2012, 09:04 PM
This should be closed now. BTW this in no way shape or form kills the Dwight to B rooklyn talks. Dwight still has leverage and according to most people he doesnt want to play for the Lakers or any other team except the Nets.

The Knicks didnt have assets when they were trading for Melo either

phoenix_bladen
05-30-2012, 09:14 PM
lol nets are ******** for trading a pick for an expiring freaking gerald wallace wtf?

phoenix_bladen
05-30-2012, 09:15 PM
This should be closed now. BTW this in no way shape or form kills the Dwight to B rooklyn talks. Dwight still has leverage and according to most people he doesnt want to play for the Lakers or any other team except the Nets.

and why exactly does he want to play for the nets is puzzling ?

what do they have outside of deron ?

brook lopez is not another bosh

they still won't even get past miami

phoenix_bladen
05-30-2012, 09:16 PM
if deron williams leaves that would be the biggest bust of a trade for the nets

they lose favors 2010 lottery pick

2011 lottery pick - kanter

2012 - lottery pick .............. wtf?

BigCityofDreams
05-30-2012, 09:34 PM

Knicks had the assets it's.just that nugget fans and fans of other teams trashed those assets.

JerseysFinest
05-30-2012, 09:36 PM
and why exactly does he want to play for the nets is puzzling ?

what do they have outside of deron ?

brook lopez is not another bosh

they still won't even get past miami

So they aren't going to add complementary players to that core group right? If the Nets get Howard that's great, but I personally am not confident at all in a D12 trade.

kblo247
05-30-2012, 10:30 PM

With no pick to use to bring him in, Deron may look at other options. You can maybe have Sessions at PG and Dwight at C in NJ, Lopez and Deron in LA, and Bynum in Orlando

Hawkeye15
05-30-2012, 10:33 PM
I see no reason to keep this thread open since the topic of discussion is not impossible.