PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Lowry to the Raptors?

carruthers32
05-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Saw it on a few sites today; Hoopshype, Espn and read it in the Toronto Sun. What do you guys think?

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-30-2012, 01:05 AM
meh, they'll have to move Calderon. If that's the case.

Lakers send TPE and 1st rounder to Rockets, Rockets send Lowry to Raptors, Raptors send Calderon to the Lakers to re-unite him with his Spanish buddy Pau.

Chronz
05-30-2012, 01:12 AM
It would be a very solid move for the franchise, Lowry is on a VERY cap friendly deal and those will become more valuable in the coming years.

Punk
05-30-2012, 01:15 AM
Lowry in a Dwayne Casey system is just a scary thought. He played to an all-star level with a coach who did not utilize his skills properly. Imagine what he could do under a defensive minded coach who loves him.

willabeast77
05-30-2012, 01:18 AM
Trade Ideas forum?

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-30-2012, 01:19 AM
Trade Ideas forum?

Irritated much?

AWC713
05-30-2012, 01:21 AM
only question is...who do the rockets get back? i dont see anyone on that roster that intrigues me, if im daryl morey.

bargs contract is too big, and they have dontas mantajunas coming over...and theyre basically the same player. i could see them having interest in jonas valawhatever, but thats about it.

heyman321
05-30-2012, 01:29 AM
only question is...who do the rockets get back? i dont see anyone on that roster that intrigues me, if im daryl morey.

bargs contract is too big, and they have dontas mantajunas coming over...and theyre basically the same player. i could see them having interest in jonas valawhatever, but thats about it.

Raptors are not giving up Valanciunas who is probably going to be one of the 5-10 good actual pure centers in the league, for Kyle Lowry. That's laughable.

Chi StateOfMind
05-30-2012, 01:30 AM
Lowry can ball so it would be a nice pickup..

Htownballa1622
05-30-2012, 01:32 AM
Raptors are not giving up Valanciunas who is probably going to be one of the 5-10 good actual pure centers in the league, for Kyle Lowry. That's laughable.

And the rockets aren't going to give up kyle lowry for whatever scrubs the raps throw this way...

Start with the 8th pick then go from there. Morey's no dummy.

AWC713
05-30-2012, 01:38 AM

yeah we seem to be at a stalemate considering your roster is garbage. sorry we wont overpay for a center that grabs 5 rebounds a game...and that gets paid 11 mil for the next three years.

and jonas COULD be a one of the 5-10 centers in the league. Dude still hasnt played a minute. he also COULD NOT be one of the top 5-10 centers...so i wouldnt say he "probably" will. not until he starts playing.

heyman321
05-30-2012, 01:42 AM
And the rockets aren't going to give up kyle lowry for whatever scrubs the raps throw this way...

Start with the 8th pick then go from there. Morey's no dummy.

yeah we seem to be at a stalemate considering your roster is garbage. sorry we wont overpay for a center that grabs 5 rebounds a game...and that gets paid 11 mil for the next three years.

and jonas COULD be a one of the 5-10 centers in the league. Dude still hasnt played a minute. he also COULD NOT be one of the top 5-10 centers...so i wouldnt say he "probably" will. not until he starts playing.

Don't even know why this is a rumor. Kyle Lowry is not really an upgrade over Calderon, in fact he's no better. Rockets should just go for Gasol again.

Htownballa1622
05-30-2012, 02:49 AM
Don't even know why this is a rumor. Kyle Lowry is not really an upgrade over Calderon, in fact he's no better. Rockets should just go for Gasol again.

arguably the best defensive pg in the game vs a guy who isn't much of a defender, ok.:rolleyes:

Chronz
05-30-2012, 02:54 AM
WTF? You really think Calderon is on a Lowry level

John Walls Era
05-30-2012, 02:58 AM
Kyle Lowry is much better than Calderon especially since hes younger and a good support player. Don't see the Raptors giving away any valuable young piece though. Rockets don't really need Lowry given Dragic performance at the end of the yaer.

Hellcrooner
05-30-2012, 03:25 AM
WTF? You really think Calderon is on a Lowry level

they cant even be compared.

whats better a toaster or a fork?

a cat or a magpie?

5ass
05-30-2012, 03:28 AM
they should give them their 1st+Ed Davis.

Bulls_fan90
05-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Pepper your angus Toronto, it is Morey we are talking about here. He'd be a great fit in Toronto, just don't let Houston rape you.

NYtilIdie
05-30-2012, 04:46 AM

Did that really just get said?

idrinkpepsi
05-30-2012, 05:18 AM
Would be welcomed in Toronto.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-30-2012, 05:44 AM
:speechless:

Really? I wonder who we would trade. I would think Davis and Calderon.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-30-2012, 05:45 AM
Pepper your angus Toronto, it is Morey we are talking about here. He'd be a great fit in Toronto, just don't let Houston rape you.

We got Colangelo. He's a decent GM.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Now that I think about it, it'll probably be the 2012 pick assuming it doesn't end up in the top 3.

Six-8-TheWizard
05-30-2012, 06:23 AM

a cat or a magpie?

:laugh:

Six-8-TheWizard
05-30-2012, 06:23 AM

I was thinking that as well.

Cal827
05-30-2012, 08:18 AM
I don't know if I want to send out a pick... I rather build from within.

It should be interesting to see what happens though.. remember, BC passed on Tony Parker last year in order to draft JV.

TO Rapz
05-30-2012, 08:32 AM
I don't know if I want to send out a pick... I rather build from within.

It should be interesting to see what happens though.. remember, BC passed on Tony Parker last year in order to draft JV.

Here's the thing though. Clearly JV at the 5 was A) A steal in BC's mind, and B) There is a HUGE difference between the 5th overall pick and the 8th overall pick. I can actually see BC moving the 8th pick and Ed (due to our crapshoot at PF) for Lowry.

Lowry is much better then Calderon in terms of being a more complete player, I can't believe that was even brought up.

Cal827
05-30-2012, 08:36 AM
Here's the thing though. Clearly JV at the 5 was A) A steal in BC's mind, and B) There is a HUGE difference between the 5th overall pick and the 8th overall pick. I can actually see BC moving the 8th pick and Ed (due to our crapshoot at PF) for Lowry.

Lowry is much better then Calderon in terms of being a more complete player, I can't believe that was even brought up.

Fair enough. Ugh, the deal makes me cringe a little though... all that potential in Ed Davis from first year (I know he fell off 2nd year but still) as well as the 8th overall pick in a fairly deep draft... I would love it if we sent a Ed + a future pick for Lowry, but

I doubt Houston's GM would bite.... in fact, I would be curious if they would even want Ed Davis, don't they have another guy who's supposed to be their future PF in Patrick Patterson, backing up Scola?

BSardogan
05-30-2012, 08:41 AM

a cat or a magpie?

Lol easy.

Lowry, toaster, cat.

pebloemer
05-30-2012, 08:41 AM

I'm sure Morey would have interest in a guy like Ed Davis and/or the 8th overall pick in this years draft.

king4day
05-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Would be cool to see but I read he's not demanding a trade. Lowry is too valuable to simply give up on. They will try to work it out. And some of these trade ideas I'm reading are laughable.
It would absolutely start with this years first (top 3 protected). Then maybe Calderon, and Davis.

They'd likely look to get Jonas (last years first) but I see Toronto hanging onto him. (not saying all these guys, but a combination of players for sure).

heattiltheend94
05-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Gasol to Rockets, Lowry and Scola to Raptors, Calderon, Ed Davis, 2 Raptor 2nd rounders, and Patterson to Lakers

heattiltheend94
05-30-2012, 08:44 AM
Would be cool to see but I read he's not demanding a trade. Lowry is too valuable to simply give up on. They will try to work it out.

It was never a question of his talent, it was a question of the emergence of Dragic.

Sly Guy
05-30-2012, 08:46 AM
edit.

TO Rapz
05-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Fair enough. Ugh, the deal makes me cringe a little though... all that potential in Ed Davis from first year (I know he fell off 2nd year but still) as well as the 8th overall pick in a fairly deep draft... I would love it if we sent a Ed + a future pick for Lowry, but

I doubt Houston's GM would bite.... in fact, I would be curious if they would even want Ed Davis, don't they have another guy who's supposed to be their future PF in Patrick Patterson, backing up Scola?

Yeah, Daryl Morey's a very good GM, I'm honestly kind of worried about BC doing a potential deal with him due to being scared of being raped.

Regarding #8. Well, the consensus is, the top 5 picks will go as:

1) Anthony Davis
2) MKG
3) Brad Beal
4) Thomas Robinson
5) Andre Drummond

After that, we have Harrison Barnes, Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones, Damien Lillard, Dion Waiters, Kendall Marshall, Austin Rivers, Jarred Sullinger etc. It's a crapshoot. Is taking a shot at one of these specs more value then an already proven PG in Lowry who plays both ends of the floor well, and would thrive in Casey's system IMO.

The only thing that I really worry about regarding Lowry are his injuries.
And yeah Patterson was a rook last year, that's a good point, they might not want Ed unless they're willing to move Patterson to C, because Ed's undersized.

TO Rapz
05-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Gasol to Rockets, Lowry and Scola to Raptors, Calderon, Ed Davis, 2 Raptor 2nd rounders, and Patterson to Lakers

So basically...
for the Raptors its:

Raptors get:
Kyle Lowry
Luis Scola

Raptors Give:
Jose Calderon
Ed Davis
2nd Rounder
2nd Rounder

?

Dude, I do that deal, run with it and hide.

TO Rapz
05-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Would be cool to see but I read he's not demanding a trade. Lowry is too valuable to simply give up on. They will try to work it out. And some of these trade ideas I'm reading are laughable.
It would absolutely start with this years first (top 3 protected). Then maybe Calderon, and Davis.

They'd likely look to get Jonas (last years first) but I see Toronto hanging onto him. (not saying all these guys, but a combination of players for sure).

Jonas Valanciunas isn't going anywhere, guaranteed. But yes, I think that's fair value (in terms of the 1st (top 3 protected), and Jose, Ed etc.

DR_1
05-30-2012, 09:20 AM

Kupcak doesn't get killed in trades, he does the killling.

Trace
05-30-2012, 09:21 AM

Jonas isn't going anywhere. Spurs offered us Tony P for him on draft night.

mike_noodles
05-30-2012, 09:38 AM
I would not give up this years first to get Lowry, he is seriuosly overrated. He is only an upgrade defensivley. He doesn't run the offense as well as Calderon.

heattiltheend94
05-30-2012, 11:02 AM
So basically...
for the Raptors its:

Raptors get:
Kyle Lowry
Luis Scola

Raptors Give:
Jose Calderon
Ed Davis
2nd Rounder
2nd Rounder

?

Dude, I do that deal, run with it and hide.

okay so it should most likely be a 1st rounder; however, do not underestimate Ed Davis. He has a lot of potential

carruthers32
05-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Assuming because Rockets won't trade Lowry until after they for sure resign Dragic, which of course is after the draft, this year's pick is out of the deal. How about this though:

Kyle Lowry
Courtney Lee
Samuel Dalembert

Andrea Bargnani
Jarryd Bayless
2013 1st Round Pick (top 3 protected)

koetravis
05-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Lowry, Scola, and Budinger for 2012 1st rounder, Davis, Bargnani.

Chronz
05-30-2012, 12:09 PM

a cat or a magpie?

Toaster has more value

Seriously tho you can compare them, every player has to defend right? Lowry is one of the better defensive PG's in the game, Calderon?

Offensively you can say there is an argument, I wouldnt believe it but you can atleast try. But does it make up the significant edge Lowry has defensively? I really dont think so.

deaner
05-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Assuming because Rockets won't trade Lowry until after they for sure resign Dragic, which of course is after the draft, this year's pick is out of the deal. How about this though:

Kyle Lowry
Courtney Lee
Samuel Dalembert

Andrea Bargnani
Jarryd Bayless
2013 1st Round Pick (top 3 protected)

How can 3 free agents be involved and why wouldn't the raps just get them in free agency without giving up assets?

celtNYpatsHeels
05-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Like it a lot for Toronto.

Hellcrooner
05-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Toaster has more value

Seriously tho you can compare them, every player has to defend right? Lowry is one of the better defensive PG's in the game, Calderon?

Offensively you can say there is an argument, I wouldnt believe it but you can atleast try. But does it make up the significant edge Lowry has defensively? I really dont think so.

They provide different things.

Lowry is a better deffender and scores more ( i dont know if he does more efficiently tough)

But in terms of IQ , organizicing teams attack and finding the open man Calderon is better.

As a said they are too different in their approach to the game to be compared.

Im going to put you an example, whos better Ben Wallace/Rodman or Kiki Vandeweghe/ kukoc.

Chronz
05-30-2012, 01:17 PM
They provide different things.

Defense is something EVERY player should provide. Lowry does, Calderon does not.

Lowry is a better deffender and scores more ( i dont know if he does more efficiently tough)

But in terms of IQ , organizicing teams attack and finding the open man Calderon is better.

Like I said, you can make a case offensively, but defensively it puts the comparison to rest.

As a said they are too different in their approach to the game to be compared.

Im going to put you an example, whos better Ben Wallace/Rodman or Kiki Vandeweghe/ kukoc.

Maybe you dont want to compare them but dont tell me I cant. I would rather have Lowry than Calderon on ANY team. Thats not to say its not a respectable comparison, Ive always liked Calderon, but IMO Lowry is better. You can disagree but dont use that copout.

carruthers32
How can 3 free agents be involved and why wouldn't the raps just get them in free agency without giving up assets?

There not free agents yet, Dalembert has a team option and Lee has a qualifying offer. Same with Bayless, raps can qualify him.

popo85
Hopefully they don't overpay and gave up there 1st rd from this year

0nekhmer
He would be too sick with demar running he backcourt with. I mean Casey made Jose look like a decent defender.. Imagine this guy under Casey..

0nekhmer
05-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Also I'm surprised psd forums aren't trashing on us Canadian fans :)

Bob_at_york
05-30-2012, 01:21 PM
There not free agents yet, Dalembert has a team option and Lee has a qualifying offer. Same with Bayless, raps can qualify him.

Even with the QO, they are still free agents.

smith&wesson
05-30-2012, 01:45 PM
amir johnson or ed davis + calderon & the pick for lowry & martin.

houston gets a young big man, calderon (would be a sick back up for dragic and also he is a 10 mil expiring contract), + the raps first rounder in this years draft.

toronto gets a pg and some added depth to the wing position.

smith&wesson
05-30-2012, 01:58 PM

Im willing to do this.

Would be welcomed in Toronto.

oh ya!!

:speechless:

Really? I wonder who we would trade. I would think Davis and Calderon.

starts with the pick my man

Now that I think about it, it'll probably be the 2012 pick assuming it doesn't end up in the top 3.

exactly

I'm sure Morey would have interest in a guy like Ed Davis and/or the 8th overall pick in this years draft.

what im thinking as well. ed or amir, either or.

Hopefully they don't overpay and gave up there 1st rd from this year

im willing to part with the pick. toronto needs a new pg moving fwd.

i like calderon dont get me wrong, but he is expiring and once he does i dont mind resigning him as a back up.

lowry fits this team and the direction were moving in. d.casey wants defensive minded players. imo lowry is still young, and can bring alot to the franchise.

i dont see a player in the draft after the 3rd pick that I would want over lowry to be honest.

dtmagnet
05-30-2012, 03:55 PM
If they are willing to center the deal around our 8th pick it could work, otherwise we don't have anything Houston would want.

Eagles4Lyfe
05-30-2012, 04:15 PM
amir johnson or ed davis + calderon & the pick for lowry & martin.

houston gets a young big man, calderon (would be a sick back up for dragic and also he is a 10 mil expiring contract), + the raps first rounder in this years draft.

toronto gets a pg and some added depth to the wing position.

This is the deal I want most. K-Mart coming of the bench backing up dero is perfect for us and allows us to get one of those vet PG's like Derek Fisher or Hinrich to man the point not needing to be the vocal point on offense.

I think this trade makes sense and benefits both teams well.
They get a Dragic/Calderon PG tandem and we get Dero/K-Mart combo.

mightybosstone
05-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Ed Davis would not improve the Rockets team and I really don't see anything else on the roster outside of Valancunias that Morey would covet. However, the 8th pick in this draft would be a good start if the Rockets could get maybe one or two other pieces or somehow get a third team involved. If Toronto gets a top 3 pick in tonight's lottery, then I certainly think Houston would consider that deal.

But as a Rockets fan, nobody on that roster excites me, and there's no one that I would want that would come close to Kyle's value.

carruthers32
05-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Ed Davis would not improve the Rockets team and I really don't see anything else on the roster outside of Valancunias that Morey would covet. However, the 8th pick in this draft would be a good start if the Rockets could get maybe one or two other pieces or somehow get a third team involved. If Toronto gets a top 3 pick in tonight's lottery, then I certainly think Houston would consider that deal.

But as a Rockets fan, nobody on that roster excites me, and there's no one that I would want that would come close to Kyle's value.

A top 3 pick for Lowry, no way in hell he is worth that. I'd say the fairest trade will be a Bargnani for Lowry swap with some small pieces involved. People need to understand that Lowry isn't going for this years pick. Morey needs to ensure he has Dragic locked up before he trades Lowry.

mightybosstone
05-30-2012, 04:41 PM
A top 3 pick for Lowry, no way in hell he is worth that.
Considering his small salary, the fact that he posted an 18.9 PER and a .157 WS/48 and that he's a top 5 defensive PG, I'd have to disagree with you. But only if it's for the No. 3 pick. I think Davis or Kidd-Gilchrist probably have more value at 1 and 2 then Lowry does.

I'd say the fairest trade will be a Bargnani for Lowry swap with some small pieces involved.
But why the hell would Morey do that trade? What could Bargnani possibly provide that the Rockets don't already have? Scola is already a pretty decent offensive, pretty bad defensive PF. And they have a Bargnani lookalike in Donatas Motiejunas playing overseas right now. They don't need him whatsoever.

People need to understand that Lowry isn't going for this years pick. Morey needs to ensure he has Dragic locked up before he trades Lowry.
That might be the case, but if it isn't for this year's pick or for Valancunias, I see literally NOBODY on that roster that would be worth dealing Lowry for. Hell, they could send Lowry and Scola to LA right now and get Pau Gasol with a single phone call. Why would they settle for table scraps from Toronto's atrocious roster?

North Yorker
05-30-2012, 04:49 PM
If Houston is looking to rebuild then the 8th pick+ Ed Davis could be a solid trade for them, assuming they can re-sign Dragic. Would give them 3 picks in the top 16 in a pretty deep draft. Scola is being paid big-time for the next 3 yrs and is already 32, so getting Davis would open them up to trade him and continuing to get younger.

Davis is probably capable of putting up 12/11/1.5 in his prime, but he'll never get that opportunity in Toronto.

mightybosstone
05-30-2012, 05:24 PM
If Houston is looking to rebuild then the 8th pick+ Ed Davis could be a solid trade for them, assuming they can re-sign Dragic. Would give them 3 picks in the top 16 in a pretty deep draft. Scola is being paid big-time for the next 3 yrs and is already 32, so getting Davis would open them up to trade him and continuing to get younger.

Davis is probably capable of putting up 12/11/1.5 in his prime, but he'll never get that opportunity in Toronto.

The problem with Davis is that the Rockets already have Luis Scola, Patrick Patterson and Donatas Motiejunas at PF, in addition to Marcus Morris, who is a bit of a 3/4 tweener. Davis is not necessarily better than Scola or Patterson and Motiejunas is likely the guy Morey is grooming to be the eventual starter at the position, so Davis doesn't make them a better team.

That being said, the Rockets could do worse in terms of value than getting the 8th overall pick in this draft for Lowry. But they could also do better.

smith&wesson
05-30-2012, 05:25 PM

a big man rotation of dalembert, scola & amir johnson or ed davis wouldnt be bad at all. plus the pick of course.

or we can do the pick & derozan for lowry and martin.

A top 3 pick for Lowry, no way in hell he is worth that. I'd say the fairest trade will be a Bargnani for Lowry swap with some small pieces involved. People need to understand that Lowry isn't going for this years pick. Morey needs to ensure he has Dragic locked up before he trades Lowry.

well if were serious about getting lowry it would def start with the focal point being the pick.

exactly,

smith&wesson
05-30-2012, 05:33 PM
The problem with Davis is that the Rockets already have Luis Scola, Patrick Patterson and Donatas Motiejunas at PF, in addition to Marcus Morris, who is a bit of a 3/4 tweener. Davis is not necessarily better than Scola or Patterson and Motiejunas is likely the guy Morey is grooming to be the eventual starter at the position, so Davis doesn't make them a better team.

That being said, the Rockets could do worse in terms of value than getting the 8th overall pick in this draft for Lowry. But they could also do better.

the trade itself would be centred around the pick. ed davis would be a throw in. you can do much worst then a young big man entering year 3 with alot of potential as a throw in.

mightybosstone
05-30-2012, 05:34 PM
a big man rotation of dalembert, scola & amir johnson or ed davis wouldnt be bad at all. plus the pick of course.
The Rockets already have basically that identical rotation with Patterson instead of Davis. Granted, I haven't watched that many Raptors games, but Davis doesn't seem that much better than Patterson.

or we can do the pick & derozan for lowry and martin.

Personally, I'm not a Derozan fan. Also, I'm like 90 percent sure the salaries would not come close to matching on that deal.

North Yorker
05-30-2012, 05:34 PM
It all depends if Houston wants to rebuild or package a few assets together to get a big time player like a Pau, Howard, LMA,etc.

Do Rocket fans feel confident in re-signing Dragic? Because if he walks then Lowry trade ideas are pretty moot.

mightybosstone
05-30-2012, 05:49 PM
It all depends if Houston wants to rebuild or package a few assets together to get a big time player like a Pau, Howard, LMA,etc.

Do Rocket fans feel confident in re-signing Dragic? Because if he walks then Lowry trade ideas are pretty moot.

I think we do, for the most part, but they go hand in hand. Lowry won't get traded unless Dragic re-signs and Dragic won't get re-signed unless Lowry is traded. I'm not sure which will happen first, but Morey won't do one or the other unless he's pretty confident he can do both and get decent value for Lowry.

Ideally, I would think he's trying to package Lowry and some other pieces for a better PF or C. Gasol and Dwight are likely their biggest targets right now.

smith&wesson
05-30-2012, 06:12 PM
The Rockets already have basically that identical rotation with Patterson instead of Davis. Granted, I haven't watched that many Raptors games, but Davis doesn't seem that much better than Patterson.

Personally, I'm not a Derozan fan. Also, I'm like 90 percent sure the salaries would not come close to matching on that deal.

again the deal would be based on the pick. davis would be a throw in. players are also assets they can be turned in to something else its not always about what you already have on the roster. ed davis has value in the league im not sure what pattersons value is at all.

smith&wesson
05-30-2012, 06:16 PM

Your right but calderon + amir & the pick could work

btw calderon is a 10 mill expiring contract. he could be resigned for cheap to serve as back up to dragic and he would be a factastic back up while your team still saves money on the deal.

Punk
05-30-2012, 06:20 PM
LAL: Calderon, Scola, Patterson.
HOU: Gasol, Ebanks, 8th pick, Ed Davis.
TOR: Lowry, Eyenga

Would it work?

Chronz
05-30-2012, 06:24 PM

Would it work?

If it works CAP wise then it looks like a great trade

LanceUpperCut
05-30-2012, 07:01 PM

Would it work?

I'd do it if the raps get a pick also, preferably Houstons but even if it had to be the lakers pick I'd still do it.

mightybosstone
05-30-2012, 07:50 PM
again the deal would be based on the pick. davis would be a throw in. players are also assets they can be turned in to something else its not always about what you already have on the roster. ed davis has value in the league im not sure what pattersons value is at all.

That's the problem, though, is that the Rockets keep acquiring assets but never star players. Lowry's the closest thing the Rockets have to a star caliber player, and in this scenario they'd be dealing him for minor assets instead of trading up for a bigger star. It just doesn't make a lot of sense for the franchise or the roster.

N3TS
05-30-2012, 10:17 PM
He would fill a need at the PG and help improve the defense of the Raptors. Im sure he's a player Casey and Alvin Williams would like to have on their team.

Six-8-TheWizard
05-30-2012, 11:50 PM
I'd do it if the raps get a pick also, preferably Houstons but even if it had to be the lakers pick I'd still do it.

I agree. Raptors get Houston's pick out of it and it looks more or less fair for everyone.