PDA

View Full Version : who can beat the heat

Theschrems101
05-29-2012, 11:43 PM
I want to know who I should be rooting for. I am a die hard Bulls fan and I hate the Heat more than my cross town rival The white sox. So I want to know who I should be rooting that has the best chance to beat the heat.

dnewguy
05-29-2012, 11:48 PM
Spurs.

greg_ory_2005
05-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Looks like the Spurs. They'll have problems with either of them if Bosh isn't back.

corky831
05-29-2012, 11:50 PM
spurs or okc....heat gonna have to try next yr

Bulls_fan90
05-29-2012, 11:52 PM
A better question would be...Who can beat the Spurs?

davids22
05-29-2012, 11:52 PM
"Who shood I woot for guyzzz I hate da HEAT"

In all seriousness, the Spurs look untouchable, and are the better team period. Their depth is amazing. The Heat match up better against the Thunder anyways. The Heat have no answer for Tim Duncan, and Tony Parker would make a fool out of Mario Chalmers.

If it's Heat/Spurs and the Heat don't have Bosh, the Spurs could probably sweep the Heat. Wade and Lebron might be good enough to grab one game, but I really don't know. The Spurs just keep proving me wrong. And I'm the biggest Lebron fan there is. With Bosh, it would definitely be more competitive, but I still think the Spurs would win.

NYMetropolitans
05-29-2012, 11:53 PM
Spurs. Said it before the playoffs even started. That's why I want the Spurs because I think they will beat the Heat, I'd be a little nervous if it was Thunder-Heat. Hell, I'm nervous either way...just BEAT THE HEAT.

TrueFan420

That's what I was thinking

Cal827
Only San Antonio. I just think this OKC team is overhyped a little bit.

Hawkeye15
05-29-2012, 11:55 PM
As said, who can beat the Spurs? Nobody imo.

DaSeba5
Spurs of course. OKC is too experienced and they shoot too many jumpers in their iso offense.

DaSeba5
As said, who can beat the Spurs? Nobody imo.

Miami can of course.

black1605
05-29-2012, 11:57 PM
San Antonio looks unstoppable right now.

Davidgta1
05-30-2012, 12:01 AM
Spurs

QueensG
05-30-2012, 12:06 AM
spurs and its not even close..they might sweep their way to s championship..that would be incredible

smilez1315
05-30-2012, 12:08 AM
Wassup with all you lame *** people hating on the heat. Instead of just saying who u think can win, got some people saying idc who it is as long as the heat lose.. LOL... bunch of losers.. Specially some knick fan above, wouldnt you want to say you got eliminated by the champions, instead of some sorry team that didnt make it.. LOL.. idk man, i still dont get the hate towards the heat, why ( LEBRON ), all the haters wanted james to sign with there fav team anyways.. Stop the hate and give credit where its deserved.. No one is stopping the heat this year or years to come.. Not 1, 2 , 3 ... haha.. daleeee

QueensG
05-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Wassup with all you lame *** people hating on the heat. Instead of just saying who u think can win, got some people saying idc who it is as long as the heat lose.. LOL... bunch of losers.. Specially some knick fan above, wouldnt you want to say you got eliminated by the champions, instead of some sorry team that didnt make it.. LOL.. idk man, i still dont get the hate towards the heat, why ( LEBRON ), all the haters wanted james to sign with there fav team anyways.. Stop the hate and give credit where its deserved.. No one is stopping the heat this year or years to come.. Not 1, 2 , 3 ... haha.. daleeee

y'all are hated cause you cry like newborns over every call and flop more then soccer players. And lebron is a ring chaser..that's why and on top of that the Knicks and the heat always had a rivalry. so GO SPURS!!!!

DaSeba5
05-30-2012, 12:14 AM
y'all are hated cause you cry like newborns over every call and flop more then soccer players. And lebron is a ring chaser..that's why and on top of that the Knicks and the heat always had a rivalry. so GO SPURS!!!!

Melo, Amare, and Chandler came together. That makes them ring chasers as well.

QueensG
05-30-2012, 12:16 AM

Melo, Amare, and Chandler came together. That makes them ring chasers as well.

you and.me both know that Wade and lebron are top 5 players. those two are better then Amare melo and Chandler AND you also got bosh and this is coming from a knick fan.

QueensG
05-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Amare is a shell of himself at this point and Chandler has no offensive game..u can't even compare..yes were trying to build a good team but the heat were trying to form a dream team big difference

DaSeba5
05-30-2012, 12:20 AM
you and.me both know that Wade and lebron are top 5 players. those two are better then Amare melo and Chandler AND you also got bosh and this is coming from a knick fan.

My point is that calling them a ring chaser isn't a big deal. It's not like it's been easy for them anyways.

chotito
05-30-2012, 12:22 AM
Everyone is a ring chaser. Lame Miami put downs.

rawz
05-30-2012, 12:23 AM
spurs might go undefeated in the playoffs the way there playing.

willabeast77
05-30-2012, 12:24 AM
Spurs "can" beat the Heat but I'd still see Miami beating them.

QueensG
05-30-2012, 12:24 AM
Everyone is a ring chaser. Lame Miami put downs.

everyone doesn't whine over every single call and everyone doesnt flop all the time though

QueensG
05-30-2012, 12:25 AM
Spurs "can" beat the Heat but I'd still see Miami beating them.

sike

jmlbnks26
05-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Only the refs, since the Heat get every call.

--23--
05-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Spurs & Thunder could beat the Heat.

the question should be "who can beat the Spurs?"

DaSeba5
05-30-2012, 12:33 AM
It's not a matter of who can beat the Heat or who can beat SA? It will be tough series that will go to 6-7.

nickdymez
05-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Spurs. They would blow the Heat out very easily

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-30-2012, 12:39 AM
I honestly think the Heat match up better with the Spurs. LeBron or Wade can match up on parker defensively and the other can check Ginobili. Bosh will likely be back for the finals and at this point in TD's career Bosh can match up with him defensively with some success.

Then there is Joel Anthony who can also match up with Duncan with some success.

Lets be real here, Duncan isn't the one dominating the Thunder right now even with their relatively small front court. It's Manu and TP. TBH I think the Heat can guard those two guys better than the Thunder.

Remember last year LeBron matched up on D-Rose and held him below his averages. He could do the same to TP. And Manu is shooting the ball out of his mind right now. That's not gonna continue for the rest of these playoffs.

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-30-2012, 12:40 AM

Doubtful. They can beat them but it won't be a blowout and it won't be easy.

QueensG
05-30-2012, 12:45 AM

Doubtful. They can beat them but it won't be a blowout and it won't be easy.

u sure about that because I thought the same of the high powered thunder who play similar up tempo ball and the spurs are making them look like chumps out there.

Master Mind
05-30-2012, 01:45 AM
u sure about that because I thought the same of the high powered thunder who play similar up tempo ball and the spurs are making them look like chumps out there.

But not similar defensively. Big difference

WadeKobe
05-30-2012, 03:13 AM
The op could not possibly sound more butthurt...

Somebody should get her a Midol.

I hate my fellow Heat fans. :facepalm: I reported your post:

Misogyny. Using misogyny as an attempt to insult a male makes a mockery of woman on the one hand, and insults various forms of masculinity on the other. It is downright dispicable.

tcav701
05-30-2012, 07:59 AM
The Heat are a great team and have eased through the East. That's were the awe ends.

Considering how banged up the east teams are, best team Miami has played is Indiana. And yes that includes the hobbling Celtics. Think about that for a minute.

If Miami was in the West, it is possible that they would be at home right now. Same could be said about any team from the East.

raiderfaninTX
05-30-2012, 08:24 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

As a knicks fan how can you say that with a straight face. really,

REALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raiderfaninTX
05-30-2012, 08:25 AM
I hate my fellow Heat fans. :facepalm: I reported your post:

Misogyny. Using misogyny as an attempt to insult a male makes a mockery of woman on the one hand, and insults various forms of masculinity on the other. It is downright dispicable.

It is the internet guy, go do your noble **** somewhere else

SportsAndrew25
05-30-2012, 08:33 AM
You saw it last night. The Spurs will take no prisoners and if the Heat are not at the top of their games, the Spurs will capitalize on that.

heattiltheend94
05-30-2012, 08:52 AM
themselves. i'm most worried about the HEAT resorting to jumpshots, and fade aways. they do it to themselves

justinnum1
05-30-2012, 08:55 AM
This

BSardogan
05-30-2012, 09:07 AM
The Spurs. Because they're ice-cold.

^ That was a pun. :rimshot:

YashBoone
05-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Spurs and only the spurs.....they are the only team left that has the ability to outscore and play d

benzni
05-30-2012, 09:17 AM
Bucs

DR_1
05-30-2012, 09:26 AM

This. The Spurs are making every team they play look like the Bobcats.

corky831
05-30-2012, 09:31 AM
Spurs are playing at such a high level it ain't even funny. The heat have no answer for tony parker. Ginobili and S Jacks will play great D, and then the spurs got some youth in Green, Leonard, Splitter....they're too deep.

torocan
05-30-2012, 09:50 AM
The Spurs will beat the Heat in....

Not 1... Not 2 ... Not 3... Not 6... Not 7....

Spurs in 4. *Maybe* 5.

YashBoone
05-30-2012, 10:03 AM
The Spurs will beat the Heat in....

Not 1... Not 2 ... Not 3... Not 6... Not 7....

Spurs in 4. *Maybe* 5.

Haha this

NYY 26 to 7
05-30-2012, 10:20 AM
The spurs are just amazingly impressive. Not that the heat haven't been great too but the spurs are on a historic run right now and really much of this year.

Kobe2324
05-30-2012, 10:21 AM
the Heat will beat the Celtics easily, but I believe will get beatdown badly by the Spurs or if by some miracle okc pulls it out they would give them quite the beatdown as well, sorry Heat fans looks like another finals loss this year and probly many years to come.

kozelkid
05-30-2012, 10:39 AM
the Heat will beat the Celtics easily, but I believe will get beatdown badly by the Spurs or if by some miracle okc pulls it out they would give them quite the beatdown as well, sorry Heat fans looks like another finals loss this year and probly many years to come.

You don't sound very apologetic.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2012, 10:40 AM
until we see a chink in the armor, nobody should be concerned about who can beat any team other than the Spurs.

RonE Coleman
05-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Honestly would not be surprised if the Spurs swept the Heat

Weezy
05-30-2012, 10:49 AM
The Spurs...I'm just speechless whenever I watch them play.

JasonJohnHorn
05-30-2012, 10:58 AM
Why isnt' there an "All of the above" option?

Iron24th
05-30-2012, 11:01 AM

This.

ryang
05-30-2012, 12:35 PM
As a HEAT fan i want the spurs.. laugh all you want.. They havent seen a D as good as ours.. LBJ and WADE can go off.. just sayin go spurs

Iron24th
05-30-2012, 12:41 PM
As a HEAT fan i want the spurs.. laugh all you want.. They havent seen a D as good as ours.. LBJ and WADE can go off.. just sayin go spurs

and miami hasn't seen a D like the spurs one, not to mention their insane offense where any player named Duncan,TP,Diaw,Neal,Jax,Green,Leonard,Ginobili can score 20+ on any given night.

Blitzbolt
05-30-2012, 12:42 PM
If Dwade keeps playing great no one is gonna beat the Heat period.

Its the 2005 Dwade+Lebron in his prime I just don't see anyone beating them if they keep playing like this.

mjm07
05-30-2012, 01:00 PM
Spurs are crazy deep and look unstoppable right now. HEAT vs Spurs/OKC will be a great finals. HEAT are simply too much when Lebron and Wade are playing at their potential and get contribution from the bench. If Bosh returns (which i expect he will) that will only help make us even more dangerous. HEAT in 7 with much respect to both OKC/Spurs. Sig it all you want. HEAT will redeem themselves for last years meltdown.

Sinestro
05-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Spurs are just playing too well to see any team even the Heat take them down, their passing and 3 pointers should be enough to spread the Heat defense, the Spurs are no slouch on D and at the end of the day it will come down to offense in which the Spurs are much better at

Donuts365
05-30-2012, 01:24 PM
its not about beating the heat its if you can beat the refs with the heat

808Nate
05-30-2012, 01:26 PM
The wcf is the defacto finals, without bosh they have no chance against the spurs back court, and even with bosh i dont think they could beat the thunder, besides the last thinng people should do is count the celtics out

JordansBulls
05-30-2012, 01:27 PM
I want to know who I should be rooting for. I am a die hard Bulls fan and I hate the Heat more than my cross town rival The white sox. So I want to know who I should be rooting that has the best chance to beat the heat.

If you hate the Heat then you would be rooting for whomever the Heat is playing to beat them. Now if you wanted to say who has the best shot to knock off the Heat in a series then that answer would be SA.

Da Knicks
05-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Spurs just on another level right now...

ryang
05-30-2012, 01:36 PM
right now.. but the finals arent happening right now

knickfan33
05-30-2012, 01:39 PM
I didnt vote because i think either of those teams would beat the heat... Definetly the spurs though

lakersiznumber1
05-30-2012, 01:47 PM
with bosh out any team in the west even my lakers:clap:

jt1bui
05-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Spurs no doubt, I don't see the Thunder taking them down. Spurs are on a whole other level with their play. Their play plus their HOF coach Pop will take out the Heat in 5 or 6.

kozelkid
05-30-2012, 02:41 PM

I would have thought you'd be done running your mouth after your "guarantee" during the Pacers series.

ryang
05-30-2012, 03:37 PM
I would have thought you'd be done running your mouth after your "guarantee" during the Pacers series.

take it easy little man.. i didnt say we would run over the spurs.. i said i feel we match up better against them.. and as far as pacers series bosh got hurt they won 2 games and then we figured it out and crushed them.. i said it wouldnt go 6 games but it did.. with bosh i dont think so..

driz
05-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Everything that's wrong with Heat fans on here...is that they're Heat fans. They root for the trash that has set the precedence for the atrocious garbage that is now the NBA. Players holding franchises hostage...it's trash.

Having said that, San Antonio will show these babies once again that this is a TEAM sport. And a thoroughly balanced TEAM can defeat a few pre-madonnas anyday. Get the kleenex and the podium ready again. And don't forget the pink slacks, Wade.

WadeKobe
05-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Everything that's wrong with Heat fans on here...is that they're Heat fans. They root for the trash that has set the precedence for the atrocious garbage that is now the NBA. Players holding franchises hostage...it's trash.

Having said that, San Antonio will show these babies once again that this is a TEAM sport. And a thoroughly balanced TEAM can defeat a few pre-madonnas anyday. Get the kleenex and the podium ready again. And don't forget the pink slacks, Wade.

I think you mean Kobe. He was the first of these stars today to demand a trade.... no one on the Heat held their franchise hostage. Everyone played out their contracts and fulfilled all their obligations to their franchises, never once demanding a trade or holding out.

You're confused.

driz
05-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Not confused at all. They laid the groundwork. Others just built upon it - making it even worse doing even more to their respective franchises in the process to get what "THEY" wanted done.

WadeKobe
05-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Not confused at all. They laid the groundwork. Others just built upon it - making it even worse doing even more to their respective franchises in the process to get what "THEY" wanted done.

Actually, you are very confused.

Kobe demanding a trade was okay? But LeBron and Bosh going where they wanted to go during Free Agency, when they were Free Agents.... is wrong?

You're very confused.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2012, 04:25 PM
and closed...