PDA

View Full Version : Is Bosh expendable now?

GiantsSwaGG
05-28-2012, 11:22 PM
IMO the Heat are playing their best basketball since the formed, with that being said since Wade plays better with Lebron without Bosh, does this make Bosh expendable?

D12 fan
05-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Bosh for Dwight?

yaswaggin
05-28-2012, 11:23 PM
LeBron and wade won't be able to go off every night against the spurs or thunder so no, they need him

justinnum1
05-28-2012, 11:24 PM
they need him, but if miami still plays like this(wade and bron hoighly efficient, and role palyers making shots)when bosh returns, then i can see miami beating okc or spurs.

miami-spurs would be so freaking epic

Wade>You
05-28-2012, 11:25 PM
No way.

He's only 28 or something, he's just getting started.

Bosh for Dwight?Vetoed by Stern.

yaswaggin
05-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Bosh for Dwight?

Bosh and cole, miami 1st to Philly

Dwight to Miami

Lou, Turner, Lavoy Allen, and expiring Elton brand to Orlando

GiantsSwaGG
05-28-2012, 11:27 PM
LeBron and wade won't be able to go off every night against the spurs or thunder so no, they need him

You wouldn't trade Bosh for Scola and Martin

Have Scola at the 4 and Martin as your 6th man

theLgndKllr35
05-28-2012, 11:29 PM
For everyone that just said Bosh for Dwight, I think you missed the whole concept of trading Bosh. As in they are looking to further diminish their non-existent sans Bosh frontcourt.

Toxeryll
05-28-2012, 11:33 PM
no, hes too skinny

JC_
05-28-2012, 11:39 PM
It was nice that Wade had a chance to bring his game back while Bosh is injured but with Bosh they are way better. They would have had a chance to sweep Indiana with Bosh and KG wouldn't have scored as much this game.

MTL_123
05-28-2012, 11:42 PM
nope even tho people hate on bosh alot hes the most important heat player because if hes on his A game hitting 15-20ft jumpers but attacking the rim to its alot easier for lebron and wade to score

JNoel
05-28-2012, 11:45 PM
This win just assures the Heat that they do not have to rush to Chris Bosh, and they can rest him for longer, It doesn't necessarily mean he's expandable, it just means Lebron and D Wade are playing some of the best basketball together ever.

flatbush knicks
05-28-2012, 11:49 PM
if they win the championship he's gone

greg_ory_2005
05-28-2012, 11:49 PM
No way. Bosh is still a very important player for them, and will be needed if they make it to the finals.

Lord Leoshes
05-28-2012, 11:53 PM
You wouldn't trade Bosh for Scola and Martin

Have Scola at the 4 and Martin as your 6th man

Not in a million years. :facepalm:

NY007
05-28-2012, 11:54 PM
They certainly look A LOT better w/o him..

TylerSL
05-28-2012, 11:54 PM
.... no way. They can beat Indiana without Bosh, and maybe the C's. Miami just got 3 days rest and the C's just got done with a grueling 7 game series against a young Philly team. Of course Miami won Game 1. If Miami can take game 2 at home, even without Bosh I still stay they win the series cuz Boston would have to win 4 of 5 against Miami if they get down 0-2. But Miami WILL NOT get passed the Spurs or Thunder without Chris Bosh, there is just no way. But we wont have to worry about that, cuz Bosh will be back if/when Miami is in the Finals.

lakerboy
05-28-2012, 11:58 PM
The Heat aren't even as good as they are last year. I think they were better last year and they faced better teams as well. They haven't played a real good team in the playoffs. If they were in the west, teams like OKC, SAS, even MEM, LAL and LAC would give them a hard time.

I am not saying the Heat stink right now. I am just saying they havent been tested at all in the playoffs, and they will probably need Chris Bosh when they start to get tested

JC_
05-29-2012, 12:01 AM
They certainly look A LOT better w/o him..

to people that don't watch the Heat regularly.

TylerSL
05-29-2012, 12:08 AM
The Heat aren't even as good as they are last year. I think they were better last year and they faced better teams as well. They haven't played a real good team in the playoffs. If they were in the west, teams like OKC, SAS, even MEM, LAL and LAC would give them a hard time.

I am not saying the Heat stink right now. I am just saying they havent been tested at all in the playoffs, and they will probably need Chris Bosh when they start to get tested

they are without their 3rd best player, who opens the lanes for Lebron and Wade, and were down 2-1 to Indiana. But you're right, they havent been tested.....

justinnum1
05-29-2012, 12:10 AM

:facepalm:

t_money25
05-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Bosh and cole, miami 1st to Philly

Dwight to Miami

Lou, Turner, Lavoy Allen, and expiring Elton brand to Orlando

Seem logical but I think Orlando wouldn't do it cause they would want a superstar of they're gonna give up Dwight

mdm692
05-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Come on miami. Bosh for Gortat, Frye and 2012 1st round pick

Draft marsall with that pick and the Heat look like this

Chalmers/Kendall Marshall/cole
Wade/Miller
Lebron/Battier
Frye/UD/James jones
Gortat/Anthony

EDIT: In additions suns look like this after they max out gordon

Nash/telfair
Gordon or Batum/Brown
Hill/Dudley
Bosh/Hakim
Lopez/Markieff

Lord Leoshes
05-29-2012, 12:22 AM

Wade/Miller
Lebron/Battier
Frye/UD/James jones
Gortat/Anthony

Nash/telfair
Gordon or Batum/Brown
Hill/Dudley
Bosh/Hakim
Lopez/Markieff

Teeboy1487
05-29-2012, 12:27 AM
I'm really starting to believe the Heat don't need Bosh. This is the most cohesive I have seen Lebron and Wade play since they have been teammates. They are truly a force out there. Imagine if they had Tyson Chandler instead of Bosh. Some may think Bosh is important but I don't think the Heat need him.

GiantsSwaGG
05-29-2012, 12:27 AM

Wade/Miller
Lebron/Battier
Frye/UD/James jones
Gortat/Anthony

Nash/telfair
Gordon or Batum/Brown
Hill/Dudley
Bosh/Hakim
Lopez/Markieff

JNoel
05-29-2012, 12:28 AM

Wade/Miller
Lebron/Battier
Frye/UD/James jones
Gortat/Anthony

Nash/telfair
Gordon or Batum/Brown
Hill/Dudley
Bosh/Hakim
Lopez/Markieff

Your Suns are headed to a couple of cold years ahead, better prepare

Bosh is not being traded this summer anyways

shep33
05-29-2012, 12:28 AM
No. Let's be honest with ourselves here. The Heat are a great team, but I mean, the east is pretty weak to say the least this year. They can get away with a lot playing the teams they're going up this post season. It's unfair to to judge them on that though, because I mean they just happen to be out east where a majority of the significant injuries have taken place.

I think Heat fans would even acknowledge the great discrepancy between the east and west's road to the finals. OKC has to go through Dallas, LA, and San Antonio. That's just how it is though, nothing you can really do about it.

JNoel
05-29-2012, 12:34 AM
No. Let's be honest with ourselves here. The Heat are a great team, but I mean, the east is pretty weak to say the least this year. They can get away with a lot playing the teams they're going up this post season. It's unfair to to judge them on that though, because I mean they just happen to be out east where a majority of the significant injuries have taken place.

I think Heat fans would even acknowledge the great discrepancy between the east and west's road to the finals. OKC has to go through Dallas, LA, and San Antonio. That's just how it is though, nothing you can really do about it.

Boston played Hawks and 76ers so far, not ready at all for the heat, But that's probably why the West wins it more

shep33
05-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Boston played Hawks and 76ers so far, not ready at all for the heat, But that's probably why the West wins it more

Maybe, I picked the Heat to win it before this year even started. But we'll see what happens. I guess what I'm trying to say is that without Bosh, the road would be a lot more difficult if Miami had played a team like LA or Memphis out west in the 2nd round, followed by OKC or San Antonio in the WCF.

Again though, it isn't the Heat's fault at all. And your right, Boston has struggled this post season, I mean a beat up Hawks team and an 8th seeded Philly team pushed them to 6 and 7 games (very tough series in both cases). Boston is a formidable adversary still, no disrespecting them, they are pretty solid.

John Walls Era
05-29-2012, 12:47 AM
if they win the championship he's gone

Good logic.

dnewguy
05-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Be honest with yourselves, Miami is better without Bosh. Bron and Wade like the ball, they do more damage when they get it going......with Bosh there isn't enough shots to get it going. This team will beat the Spurs in 5 without Bosh.

Hawkeye15
05-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Without Bosh, how do the Heat beat SAS/OKC?

No, he isn't expendable.

kobemelo
05-29-2012, 01:14 AM
Man just a few games ago ppl were saying heat couldn't win without bosh. Now they win a few games and you're asking if he's expendable.. :facepalm: Just my two cents though no disrespect to your question.

Dade County
05-29-2012, 01:16 AM
Bosh for Dwight?

I know you are joking.... BUT THANK YOU :clap:

bosh and fillers for Howard ... we get that defensive center that we need :D

I know it's not going to happen, but I can dream about it lol lol

Sadds The Gr8
05-29-2012, 01:22 AM
they should trade Rupaul

cle12152433
05-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Why would he be expendable? They haven't won anything...

naps
05-29-2012, 01:44 AM

Wade/Miller
Lebron/Battier
Frye/UD/James jones
Gortat/Anthony

Nash/telfair
Gordon or Batum/Brown
Hill/Dudley
Bosh/Hakim
Lopez/Markieff

WoW! Just stop it already! You have been throwing this BS for a while now in the Heat forum :facepalm:

JC_
05-29-2012, 01:52 AM
Be honest with yourselves, Miami is better without Bosh. Bron and Wade like the ball, they do more damage when they get it going......with Bosh there isn't enough shots to get it going. This team will beat the Spurs in 5 without Bosh.

lol

BKLYNpigeon
05-29-2012, 01:53 AM
Miami is just lucky Boston doesnt have low post player. thts why they had a such hard time against Indiana.

naps
05-29-2012, 01:59 AM
Miami is just lucky Boston doesnt have low post player. thts why they had a such hard time against Indiana.

Do you watch Garnett play nowadays?

JC_
05-29-2012, 02:04 AM

Garnett isn't as strong as the bigs they used to have like Perkins and Big baby. If they still had those guys, Miami would definately be struggling without Bosh.

TopsyTurvy
05-29-2012, 02:09 AM
Bosh is Miami's half-court offense...

Wade>You
05-29-2012, 02:11 AM
Heat will gladly let guys like kg and west and even Duncan get theirs as long as the other guys are not in rhythm.

Fnom11
05-29-2012, 02:25 AM
miami is just lucky boston doesnt have low post player. Thts why they had a such hard time against indiana.

kg?

YoungOne
05-29-2012, 02:47 AM
well he is expendable against our hobbled team.

GiantsSwaGG
05-29-2012, 02:48 AM

Garnett is more of a jump shooter than a low post player. Plus he's playing out of position.

The Avery Bradley injury killed the Celtics chance IMO

naps
05-29-2012, 03:13 AM
Garnett is more of a jump shooter than a low post player. Plus he's playing out of position.

The Avery Bradley injury killed the Celtics chance IMO

His jumper is still a sweet one but Garnett has almost been as big of a post presence as anyone in the league this season.

JasonJohnHorn
05-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Bosh has always been expendable.