PDA

View Full Version : wade/james peaking at the right time?

mrs rose
05-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Heat nation,
Just watching some of the games from this season, and i really do believe for the most part we didnt see what james/wade can do until bosh was out. Funny thing happened when wade was out bosh numbers became the numbers most heat fans expected from the start.

But i have to wonder did the gutsy young pacers cause something that we all have been waiting for? JAMES/WADE showing us all they can offer, at sometimes of the season i really believe these guys held back.

James out of anyone seems to be giving his all.. all season long. But Wade i have to question oddly enough he is still my favorite player in the world but it seems like he has been pacing himself.

I really wonder are we peaking right now or there is another level we havent seen of this duo.
And if we are peeking is it at the right time? Boston i will never take for granted but im not as worried as i was last season. Those two teams in the west okc who is still very young but star heavy, or the old savy spurs whom have shown they can win it all. Seem the bigger challenge.

Wade seems to be in his zone of 09, and the championship run of 06. But do we want to see this at this particular time is the bigger question.

justinnum1
05-28-2012, 10:16 AM
wade needs to keep hitting those 10-15 footers, wether its he banks them or whatever, if he is hiting those j's he is so good

mrs rose
05-28-2012, 10:25 AM
wade needs to keep hitting those 10-15 footers, wether its he banks them or whatever, if he is hiting those j's he is so good

do you think him and james are peeking together

justinnum1
05-28-2012, 10:31 AM
do you think him and james are peeking together

not sure to be honest

beasted86
05-28-2012, 12:01 PM
What are they peeking at? :hide:

mrs rose
05-28-2012, 03:41 PM

oh dear...

beasted86
05-28-2012, 05:41 PM
oh dear...

Sorry, had to...

Anyway on the topic I'd like to see their role players start to rise to the occasion and start hitting 3s. That will make Wade & James that much deadlier. As the competition gets better they will need to be able to trust their teammates rather than trying to play hero ball.

naps
05-29-2012, 03:50 AM
Listen, the problem is with Dwyane Wade. LeBron will ALWAYS have his normal game but Wade needs to stop acting like that big brother and stop deferring. His deferring doesn't us or LeBron. Be yourself, be like the old flash, and we have ourselves a duo that could just be the most dynamic of all time. For Wade, offense turns into defense. When he's struggling offensively, he's struggling on the defensive end too unlike LeBron.

Skip bayless is stupid on LeBron but he was right on point about Wade. Yesterday morning before game 1 vs Boston Skip said he was scared Wade might again get back to that deferring mode. Wade had a good game but not as great. We won it because our role players stepped it up big-time. Don't get me wrong, Wade was still very good but you could see how he was not attacking the basket in this game...unlike last three games vs Pacers. I hope he goes to the post more and attacks the basket. When he does that, Miami Heat simply plays its finest ball and blows teams out.

Now, for your question whether they are peaking at right time or not, I would say yes as long as Wade keeps realizing he doesn't need to defer so much. LeBron will be LeBron and will still have 30-9-7 games in no time even with Wade having monster games. I hope I am right and he won't fold back into a role player.

Wade>You
05-29-2012, 05:06 AM
I love Wade, sometimes I hate him. He's always there when it matters, though.

flashwade03
05-29-2012, 05:59 AM
lets just hope this continues ..AND we didnt jinx them ..we need this esp. if we reach FINALS !

ReBirthofNumber81
05-31-2012, 06:57 AM
LBJ is seriously amazing

MadBomber
06-02-2012, 07:41 AM

haha...i see what you did there...lmao.