PDA

View Full Version : Magic brass ready to trade Dwight - Sheridan

airronijordan
05-24-2012, 05:16 PM
"I’ve already told you that Dwight Howard wants out of Orlando, and now I have another piece of info to report.
A plugged-in league source tells SheridanHoops.com that the feeling is mutual, and Orlando is prepared to trade him sooner rather than later.
The source said that when Magic team president traveled to Michigan last weekend to speak in person with owner Rich DeVos, the conclusion was reached that not only was it time for Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith to go, but Howard, too.
That means the Magic will be proactive in soliciting deals once next week’s draft lottery results are in, clearing up the lay of the land in terms of which teams can offer the most value in return.
The source spoke to SheridanHoops.com on condition of anonymity."

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/05/24/exclusive-magic-are-ready-to-trade-howardf-howard/

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-24-2012, 05:20 PM
Dwight will be with a new team on draft day, and then the dominos fall in place starting with Deron and so on and so forth.

MagicHero3
05-24-2012, 05:23 PM
i want more than just the first pick in round 1, i want several first rounders for the dude. ANTHONY DAVIS AND AUSTIN RIVERS PLS!

MagicBucsSox
05-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Dude rivers stinks. Get a clue. I can't see as y team giving up Favis without a ext from dwight. It's just bad business

ManRam
05-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Chris Sheriden is the master of making obvious/well known news into "Breaking News"...when nothing probably has developed.

I mean, this has been the news all along: unless Dwight commits, the Magic are ready to move him :shrug:

RLundi
05-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Chris Sheriden is the master of making obvious/well known news into "Breaking News"...when nothing probably has developed.

I mean, this has been the news all along: unless Dwight commits, the Magic are ready to move him :shrug:

+1

I mean, hasn't everyone essentially known this for weeks? What a cop out. Of course the Magic aren't going to come out and denounce Sheridan as being wrong, so he picked an easy story to 'break.'

LongIslandIcedZ
05-24-2012, 05:32 PM
In other news, water is wet.

RLundi
05-24-2012, 05:34 PM
i want more than just the first pick in round 1, i want several first rounders for the dude. ANTHONY DAVIS AND AUSTIN RIVERS PLS!

We'll be lucky to get one.

If the Nets don't get a top-3 pick, the trade scenarios look pretty bleak, unless Bynum and fillers becomes available, and at this point I'll trade Dwight for a pack of chewing gum.

Lake_Show2416
05-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Bynum

AMushroomStamp
05-24-2012, 05:43 PM

:facepalm:

lopez, brooks, a top 3 pick(possibly) and 1 future first is more than enough for howard who we dont know if he will even sign an extension with the nets, and he is coming off a back injury

HouRealCoach
05-24-2012, 05:44 PM
I remember when twitter blew up every week cause EVERYONE was reporting that Dwight will be traded to the Nets like EVERY other day lol

HouRealCoach
05-24-2012, 05:45 PM

lopez, brooks, a top 3 pick(possibly) and 1 future first is more than enough for howard who we dont know if he will even sign an extension with the nets, and he is coming off a back injury

The pick is top 3 protected so it better be that or else I dont think a trade will happen with them

ThunderousDemon
05-24-2012, 05:45 PM

lol

ManRam
05-24-2012, 05:46 PM

The Nets won't have a first rounder this year if it's not a top 3 pick. I'd do that trade if it was a top 3 pick...because that's a good way to rebuild. But if that pick ends up not being theirs, well, there goes their best asset...

AMushroomStamp
05-24-2012, 05:47 PM
"I’ve already told you that Dwight Howard wants out of Orlando, and now I have another piece of info to report.
A plugged-in league source tells SheridanHoops.com that the feeling is mutual, and Orlando is prepared to trade him sooner rather than later.
The source said that when Magic team president traveled to Michigan last weekend to speak in person with owner Rich DeVos, the conclusion was reached that not only was it time for Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith to go, but Howard, too.
That means the Magic will be proactive in soliciting deals once next week’s draft lottery results are in, clearing up the lay of the land in terms of which teams can offer the most value in return.
The source spoke to SheridanHoops.com on condition of anonymity."

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/05/24/exclusive-magic-are-ready-to-trade-howardf-howard/

this was more than obvious once they fired their FO

my qiestion is why they didnt do this at the deadline before the stupid nets traded the pick for wallace?

were they really stupid enough to think that howard would extend with them while they have no way of improving the team?? should have traded him back then and the pick wouldnt be protected like it is now

AMushroomStamp
05-24-2012, 05:50 PM
please dwight, dont come to the knicks we just finished rebuilding
http://dunsonchecksin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dwight-howard-knicks-272x300.jpg

smh, knicks fans want their team to have every player on every other team, but even when they get there, they still cant win a series, much less 2 games

*Superman*
05-24-2012, 05:52 PM
please dwight, dont come to the knicks we just finished rebuilding
http://dunsonchecksin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dwight-howard-knicks-272x300.jpg

And as you say this, you have a picture of him in a Knicks jersey?

torocan
05-24-2012, 05:56 PM
It's going to be one heck of a shake up this year.

Nets have no assets to trade for Howard.

Howard, Nash and Deron on the block, and lots of teams with DEEP pockets and lots of cap room.

I smell a shift in the landscape coming...

lakerboy
05-24-2012, 05:58 PM
smh, knicks fans want their team to have every player on every other team, but even when they get there, they still cant win a series, much less 2 games

wahahahahhahahaa:d:d:d

colinskik
05-24-2012, 05:59 PM
If we have to put up with this dwight talk for the entire summer just to find out he's staying in ORL again ....

VikingsMagic
05-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Like I believe Sheridan....

JasonJohnHorn
05-24-2012, 06:03 PM
If the Nets get the number 1 over-all pick... do you see them giving it up in a deal that lands them Dwight? That's be a hard call...

TheGirth
05-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Dwight will go to the Mavs. Cuban wants to shake things up and he won't get D-Will. Dwight and Nash will be added to make another run.

BigCityofDreams
05-24-2012, 06:09 PM
If the Nets get the number 1 over-all pick... do you see them giving it up in a deal that lands them Dwight? That's be a hard call...

Not a hard call at all because it would guarantee them getting D12 and retaining DWill.

popo85
05-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Dwight will go to the Mavs. Cuban wants to shake things up and he won't get D-Will. Dwight and Nash will be added to make another run.

Unless its time for him to be a FA he won't be there, they don't have anything in return for Orlando..

BobbyHillSwag
05-24-2012, 06:17 PM
is there any chance spurs can get dwight? hell i'll take bynum too

torocan
05-24-2012, 06:18 PM

Hrm... let me see...

27 year old Dwight with attitude issues, herniated Disk and $15m/year salary
19 year old Anthony Davis with a good attitude, hard work ethic, and who is arguably the best big man prospect in close to a decade on Rookie minimum

Are you REALLY asking that question?

smith&wesson
05-24-2012, 06:25 PM
gasol and bynum would make sence for orlando. they basically replace him in that one move.

once the lakers get howard and sessions opts out of his contract they can offer nash the midlevel, and then see if they can get lamar back for the vets min.

nash/blake
kobe/ebanks
artest/barnes
odom/mcroberts
howard/j.hill

:clap:

VikingsMagic
05-24-2012, 06:28 PM
gasol and bynum would make sence for orlando. they basically replace him in that one move.

once the lakers get howard and sessions opts out of his contract they can offer nash the midlevel, and then see if they can get lamar back for the vets min.

nash/blake
kobe/ebanks
artest/barnes
odom/mcroberts
howard/j.hill

Dwight does not want to go to the Lakers so that idea is out

shep33
05-24-2012, 06:30 PM

nash/blake
kobe/ebanks
artest/barnes
odom/mcroberts
howard/j.hill

The Lakers wouldn't give up Pau + Drew months ago. Realistically there is no chance that they deal both guys for Howard. It'd be Bynum + a future pick + fillers. I'm not trying to say that this is the best deal for Orlando, I'm just noting that that's what they'd get from LA at the very most.

Best deal possible is Brooklyn, if they get the #3 pick... which is a long shot.

smith&wesson
05-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Dwight does not want to go to the Lakers so that idea is out

does he have a no trade clause in his contract ? because if he doesnt he may be traded anywhere the magic wish.

sixer04fan
05-24-2012, 06:36 PM

Not always. Depending on the temperature and pressure, water (H2O) can exist in the form of a gas (steam) and in the form of a solid (ice) as well. In those states, water is not wet, but it is in fact dry.

The more you know.

lakersfan01
05-24-2012, 06:38 PM

You summed it up pretty well. This isn't even news lol.

BigCityofDreams
05-24-2012, 06:40 PM
does he have a no trade clause in his contract ? because if he doesnt he may be traded anywhere the magic wish.

The Lakers wouldn't trade for him unless he agreed to an extension which he won't. I wish it was different but he doesn't want to go to LA.

Punk
05-24-2012, 06:41 PM

Actually, Orlando planned to keep him for a few months until they added a new GM, coach, etc.

Now, they will move him before the July. So, It is new news technically.

mamba24
05-24-2012, 06:43 PM
at this point i would rather have dwight for a year than bynum's piece of crap attitude for 3 to 4 years. dwight means possible championship NOW while bynum as the main big man cant get us out of round 2. trade drew while his value is high. if dwight leaves after a year guess what... lakers cap situation is gonna be sooooooooooooooo open...

5ass
05-24-2012, 06:48 PM
The Lakers wouldn't give up Pau + Drew months ago. Realistically there is no chance that they deal both guys for Howard. It'd be Bynum + a future pick + fillers. I'm not trying to say that this is the best deal for Orlando, I'm just noting that that's what they'd get from LA at the very most.

Best deal possible is Brooklyn, if they get the #3 pick... which is a long shot.

If the lakers get howard+ baby+ hedo and sign a few vets
Sessions/vet
Kobe/vet
Artest/hedo
Baby/mcroberts
Howard/hill
They are a better team than their current roster. Im just saying...

boolish
05-24-2012, 06:51 PM
the knicks will trade for him and they won't have to give up anything. so there.

VikingsMagic
05-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Keep in mind that Dwight might be not the same player after his back surgery so it might backfire whatever team trades for Dwight

MagicBucsSox
05-24-2012, 06:57 PM

I don't get why lal fans are do reluctant to for both, when they aren't utilized nor better than one Dwight.

If lal was smart IMO they'd pursue Other bigs than a 1yr Dwight. GSW offer the best package and it's not close.hou Second then so on

shep33
05-24-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't get why lal fans are do reluctant to for both, when they aren't utilized nor better than one Dwight.

If lal was smart IMO they'd pursue Other bigs than a 1yr Dwight. GSW offer the best package and it's not close.hou Second then so on

The thing is, it never happened last year, and I promise everyone here that Mitch or Jim won't trade both guys for Dwight Howard. It means taking back Hedo which the Lakers FO does not want to do. They threw away two first rounders just to clear out the bad contracts of Fisher and Walton. We become far worse with Howard in place of Bynum + Gasol. Our biggest issue this year was lack of depth. Statistically, we we had the worst bench in the NBA, the lowest production at the SF position and PG position as well.

Swapping Bynum + Gasol for Howard would make us even worse.

DeyAce
05-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Bulls need to get in on this. Noah + Deng + Taj + Bobcats pick

VikingsMagic
05-24-2012, 07:09 PM
The thing is, it never happened last year, and I promise everyone here that Mitch or Jim won't trade both guys for Dwight Howard. It means taking back Hedo which nobody wants to do. We become far worse with Howard in place of Bynum + Gasol. Our biggest issue this year was lack of depth. Statistically, we we had the worst bench in the NBA, the lowest production at the SF position and PG position as well.

That is the smartest thing you ever said! :clap:

MagicBucsSox
05-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Bulls need to get in on this. Noah + Deng + Taj + Bobcats pick

Dude give it up. That couldn't land you Bogut

5ass
05-24-2012, 07:23 PM
The thing is, it never happened last year, and I promise everyone here that Mitch or Jim won't trade both guys for Dwight Howard. It means taking back Hedo which the Lakers FO does not want to do. They threw away two first rounders just to clear out the bad contracts of Fisher and Walton. We become far worse with Howard in place of Bynum + Gasol. Our biggest issue this year was lack of depth. Statistically, we we had the worst bench in the NBA, the lowest production at the SF position and PG position as well.

Hedo is in his last year of his deal next season, after that its only partially guaranteed i think around 5 mill.

D12 fan
05-24-2012, 07:32 PM
I think Dwight ends up in LA,if he doesn't extend they will have capspace to go after someone else like Harden/CP3/etc.

shep33
05-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Hedo is in his last year of his deal next season, after that its only partially guaranteed i think around 5 mill.

11.4 mill for next year alone is pretty steep though. He's got a 12.2 mill option the year after, even if the buyout is 5 mill, that's 16.4 mill for one year of Hedo "Ball" (Raptor fans know this reference lol).

Honestly, its not worth it, especially if Howard isn't gonna sign an extension

D12 fan
05-24-2012, 08:01 PM
ATL could be a sleeper team.

Horford,Teague,ZaZa,Williams,1rd for Dwight,Turk

arkanian215
05-24-2012, 08:12 PM
0a

More-Than-Most
05-24-2012, 08:13 PM
for the love of god the sixers...please

D-Block21-Chito
05-24-2012, 08:14 PM
shaq will make sure orlando trades howard for bynum

D12 fan
05-24-2012, 08:33 PM
shaq will make sure orlando trades howard for bynum

I see you don't watch much ESPN,Shaq turned down the job,said he was fine working with TNT.

C-Style
05-24-2012, 09:48 PM
The Lakers wouldn't trade for him unless he agreed to an extension which he won't. I wish it was different but he doesn't want to go to LA.

Bynum was sitting their for taking all the way until the trade dead line was over, Lakers were willing to do it for 20 games, they'll do it for a whole year.

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 08:52 PM
If you were Boston would you trade Rondo for Dwight?

Maybe Boston's history is enough to keep Dwight,then you become favorites to land Dwill this summer.You never know what Danny Ainge might be thinking in beantown.

GodIsLove
05-26-2012, 09:14 PM
who says no to this trade? and why hasn't orlando hired me as GM yet.

LA trades Bynum, Gasol, Metta, Mcroberts
recieves D12, Josh Smith, Kyle Lowey and Hedu (D12, J Smith, Kobe, and Lowry now thats a Mike Brown defense)

Atlanta trades Horford and J Smith
recieves Bynum, Metta, Big Baby, and Duhon (Bynum can be the best offensive big man in the league JJs there the next 4 years need to take that chance)

Houston trades Kevin Martin, Lowry, and Patterson
recieves Horford, Jrich, and Quinten Richardson (they've been trying to get a big man for years and Horfords locked up for the next 4)

Orlando trades D12, Hedo, Baby, Jrich, Duhon and Q
recieves Pau, Kmart, Mcroberts and Patterson (sheds all the dead weight and can rebuild properly and attract free agents where theres a nice climate and no income tax... see grant hill/tmac signings)

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 09:20 PM

recieves D12, Josh Smith, Kyle Lowey and Hedu (D12, J Smith, Kobe, and Lowry now thats a Mike Brown defense)

recieves Bynum, Metta, Big Baby, and Duhon (Bynum can be the best offensive big man in the league JJs there the next 4 years need to take that chance)

recieves Horford, Jrich, and Quinten Richardson (they've been trying to get a big man for years and Horfords locked up for the next 4)

recieves Pau, Kmart, Mcroberts and Patterson (sheds all the dead weight and can rebuild properly and attract free agents where theres a nice climate and no income tax... see grant hill/tmac signings)

Orlando says no,they trade the best player and get back Pau as the main piece.

Cano-Montero...
05-26-2012, 09:23 PM

Highway robbery for LA.

GodIsLove
05-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Orlando says no,they trade the best player and get back Pau as the main piece.

So you'd rather do a D12 for Bosh or Bynum. Thats great they are more valuble than Pau however Bynum, Big baby, Hedo, Jrich and Jameer for the next 3 years sound a lot like a 5-8 seed. After next year why would Bynum resign with that team?

Pau, Mcroberts, Patterson, Kmart, Jameer can make the playoffs in the east and there is no major long term cap commitments. Bottom line your crazy if you'd rather rent Bynum for a year

GodIsLove
05-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Highway robbery for LA.

I agree its great for LA and you know Dwight resigns if his bud Jsmith is coming but agian who says no?

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 09:31 PM
So you'd rather do a D12 for Bosh or Bynum. Thats great they are more valuble than Pau however Bynum, Big baby, Hedo, Jrich and Jameer for the next 3 years sound a lot like a 5-8 seed. After next year why would Bynum resign with that team?

Pau, Mcroberts, Patterson, Kmart, Jameer can make the playoffs in the east and there is no major long term cap commitments. Bottom line your crazy if you'd rather rent Bynum for a year

If I was Orlando I would call Boston to see if a Rondo/Dwight swap is available,then Boston sign Dwill this offseason.

But Bynum is the next best trade partner for Orlando.

C-Style
05-26-2012, 09:47 PM
I wonder Bynums numbers in Orlando

5ass
05-26-2012, 10:03 PM
I wonder Bynums numbers in Orlando

I wonder about the wins. Put Bynum on the magic instead of Howard and they probably dont even make the play offs.

Dade County
05-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Clippers need to get into this...

Cp3 & D12 .... Laker fans blow **** up lol D Will says F this **** and jumps onto a contender .

DR_1
05-26-2012, 10:10 PM
Dude give it up. That couldn't land you Bogut

:laugh2:

The Magic already said they like our package best.

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 10:22 PM

Cp3 & D12 .... Laker fans blow **** up lol D Will says F this **** and jumps onto a contender .

Thats what I said but the Clippers would never trade Blake.

Dwight/Anderson for Blake/Jordan

Clips become contenders with OKC for the next 5yrs.

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 10:25 PM

Nobody wants the Bulls package,after seeing Deng/Noah in the playoffs,they are overrated and overpaid vets.They will not help the Magic in the future or present.

Dade County
05-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Thats what I said but the Clippers would never trade Blake.

Dwight/Anderson for Blake/Jordan

Clips become contenders with OKC for the next 5yrs.

Epic playoffs series :clap:

DR_1
05-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Nobody wants the Bulls package,after seeing Deng/Noah in the playoffs,they are overrated and overpaid vets.They will not help the Magic in the future or present.

LOL Deng was playing with one hand and still played decent, and Noah was terrific in the Playoffs. What are you talking about lol

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 11:03 PM
LOL Deng was playing with one hand and still played decent, and Noah was terrific in the Playoffs. What are you talking about lol

If they were terrific then why would they trade them for Dwight?

DR_1
05-26-2012, 11:10 PM
If they were terrific then why would they trade them for Dwight?

To get a second superstar to help out Rose.

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 11:16 PM
To get a second superstar to help out Rose.

LMAO.Drose might not even play next year,and why would Chicago gamble on Dwight when he would leave them next year.

Davidgta1
05-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Dwight's going to the nets unless d.will go's to the magic.

DR_1
05-26-2012, 11:24 PM
LMAO.Drose might not even play next year,and why would Chicago gamble on Dwight when he would leave them next year.

You're not thinking. We want Dwight not for next year but because it's easier to build around him and Derrick for the long haul. And we don't need to gamble on Dwight, but the Bulls F.O. want him. We will not take a gamble if we are not 99% sure it wil work out for us. That's how GarPax built the team, I don't get why you think they would gamble on Dwight when they already have a championship-caliber team.

C-Style
05-26-2012, 11:29 PM
I wonder about the wins. Put Bynum on the magic instead of Howard and they probably dont even make the play offs.

Who gives a ****, they are screwed anyway

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Calm down, no need to be a jerk. The Bulls know Dwight wasn't committed but they are still going after him in the hope that they can change his mind (which he does a lot).

They can go after him all they want,but they don't have the pieces to get him.

DR_1
05-26-2012, 11:44 PM
They can go after him all they want,but they don't have the pieces to get him.

Yes they do. Orlando likes the Bulls' package the best. The only thing holding up the deal is Dwight.

D12 fan
05-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Yes they do. Orlando likes the Bulls' package the best. The only thing holding up the deal is Dwight.

Uhh how do you know this?

GREATNESS ONE
05-26-2012, 11:53 PM
A secret source

DR_1
05-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Uhh how do you know this?

I'll get you the links. I don't have time now but remind me and I can do it tomorrow.

JNoel
05-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Lol everyone just wants to see Dwight leave Orlando

DR_1
05-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Show us the link with Chicago and Dwight,or quit making up lies just to create attention.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/03/report-dwight-howard-blocking-potential-magicbulls-trade/

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/03/report-dwight-howard-blocking-potential-magicbulls-trade/

There are several more, look them up for yourself.

I still want to know why you insulted me.

jon32
05-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Dwight in Chi town would be just god damn glorious to watch

jtrinaldi
05-27-2012, 12:37 AM
I think the Best offer that the Magic will receive will be from the Bucks. The Bucks can offer Turkish thunder via sign and trade, Ersan is a ****ing beast and is almost as good as Dwight. To put the Cherry on the top they add the Prince. Bah Moute will easily fill the void left by the lack of defense on the Magic team. By adding these 2 stars, Howard would not be missed at all WHATSOEVER. It is not frequent that stars like Moute and Ilyasova are ont he block. If the Magic want to win they will take these 2 Super Stars

JNoel
05-27-2012, 12:51 AM
I think the Best offer that the Magic will receive will be from the Bucks. The Bucks can offer Turkish thunder via sign and trade, Ersan is a ****ing beast and is almost as good as Dwight. To put the Cherry on the top they add the Prince. Bah Moute will easily fill the void left by the lack of defense on the Magic team. By adding these 2 stars, Howard would not be missed at all WHATSOEVER. It is not frequent that stars like Moute and Ilyasova are ont he block. If the Magic want to win they will take these 2 Super Stars

That's the best offer I've seen yet for Dwight... LOLLLL

3ballbomber
05-27-2012, 01:10 AM
Will be very interesting to see where the big guy will end up. He'll be smart to go to a contender.

5ass
05-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Who gives a ****, they are screwed anyway
Bynum alone is not worth it IMO.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-27-2012, 10:17 AM

u mad?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-27-2012, 10:19 AM
lol, nobody wants that bulls package

dalton749
05-27-2012, 11:01 AM
my offer
bayless,ed davis, jonas valanciunas, 2012 first
ton of potential

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 11:09 AM

There are several more, look them up for yourself.

I still want to know why you insulted me.

Wow that was from March,2months ago.Keep dreaming drose.

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 11:10 AM
lol, nobody wants that bulls package

Agreed.

TheJesus
05-27-2012, 11:14 AM
If the Brooklyn Nets win the lottery, an Anthony Davis + Future Picks swap would make the most sense for Dwight Howard. However, the Nets might opt to build a team around: Deron Williams, Marshon Brooks, Gerald Wallace, Anthony Davis, and Brook Lopez.

I understand there is only one Dwight Howard, but there is something to say about a good all around team with a solid bench.

If I'm Brooklyn, I strongly consider keeping Anthony Davis.

oak2455
05-27-2012, 11:22 AM
If the Brooklyn Nets win the lottery, an Anthony Davis + Future Picks swap would make the most sense for Dwight Howard. However, the Nets might opt to build a team around: Deron Williams, Marshon Brooks, Gerald Wallace, Anthony Davis, and Brook Lopez.

I understand there is only one Dwight Howard, but there is something to say about a good all around team with a solid bench.

I think I have a better shot at winning the lotto:D:speechless::D

TheJesus
05-27-2012, 11:32 AM
I think I have a better shot at winning the lotto:D:speechless::D

You just sparked a thread idea. Thank You.

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Rondo,Green for Dwight,Boston signs Dwill.

DR_1
05-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Wow that was from March,2months ago.Keep dreaming drose.

So what? It still shows the Magic would trade him to the Bulls if they had an OK from Dwight.

That Bulls package looks pretty good doesn't it!

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 05:10 PM
So what? It still shows the Magic would trade him to the Bulls if they had an OK from Dwight.

That Bulls package looks pretty good doesn't it!

No it doesn't it's old,the Magic were going to trade Dwight to LA if he didn't opt-in.Keep dreaming Drose.

Monta is beast
05-27-2012, 07:33 PM
If the Warriors get the #1 pick could Dwight play Power Forward next to Bogut?

GSW Trade
Lee
Wright
1st pick

ORL Trade
Howard

Curry-Jenkins
Thompson-Rush
Jefferson-Q.Miller
Howard-Tyler
Bogut-Biedrins

:laugh:

5ass
05-27-2012, 07:40 PM

GSW Trade
Lee
Wright
1st pick

ORL Trade
Howard

Curry-Jenkins
Thompson-Rush
Jefferson-Q.Miller
Howard-Tyler
Bogut-Biedrins

It makes much more sense for both teams to replace Lee with Bogut.

Also replace Wright with Thompson/Curry and i would do that trade.

Monta is beast
05-27-2012, 07:43 PM
It makes much more sense for both teams to replace Lee with Bogut.

Also replace Wright with Thompson/Curry and i would do that trade.

So you want Curry, Bogut, and the 1st pick? All I gotta say is hell to the no!

JerseysFinest
05-27-2012, 07:49 PM

I agree, I hope they would keep the pick and at the very least see what Davis can bring to the team.

5ass
05-27-2012, 07:50 PM
So you want Curry, Bogut, and the 1st pick? All I gotta say is hell to the no!

fine you can have Hedo.

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 07:51 PM

GSW Trade
Lee
Wright
1st pick

ORL Trade
Howard

Curry-Jenkins
Thompson-Rush
Jefferson-Q.Miller
Howard-Tyler
Bogut-Biedrins

Why keep Bogut if you get Dwight,it would be stupid to have 3 high paid centers on 1 roster.

Im glad you are not a gm.lol

Robbw241
05-27-2012, 07:52 PM
If we get first pick I'd rather keep it. 2nd or 3rd and trade it for Dwight.

Monta is beast
05-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Why keep Bogut if you get Dwight,it would be stupid to have 3 high paid centers on 1 roster.

Im glad you are not a gm.lol

Why? When real Centers are a rarity and you have two of the best in the league, your in a good position. And as athletic as Howard is, he can play Power Forward.

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Why? When real Centers are a rarity and you have two of the best in the league, your in a good position. And as athletic as Howard is, he can play Power Forward.

So you are going to pay over 40mil for 3 centers Dwight/Bogut/Biedrins?

latinofire21
05-27-2012, 07:57 PM

I would have to say this is just another troll account. Either that or your one of the least educated basketball fans on this website. Thats all I am going to say.

latinofire21
05-27-2012, 08:17 PM

Link please? Or is that a Magics fans opinion on this website? Never heard that the Bulls had the best package or were even in the conversation for Dwight to be honest.

DR_1
05-27-2012, 08:31 PM
No it doesn't it's old,the Magic were going to trade Dwight to LA if he didn't opt-in.Keep dreaming Drose.

LOL how are they old? Gibson, Noah, and Deng are all mid-20s. If Dwight decides he wants Chicago, that's where he's going.

DR_1
05-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Link please? Or is that a Magics fans opinion on this website? Never heard that the Bulls had the best package or were even in the conversation for Dwight to be honest.

Check back a page or so.

JJ_JKidd
05-27-2012, 08:41 PM

The sun will shine tomorrow

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 08:51 PM
LOL how are they old? Gibson, Noah, and Deng are all mid-20s. If Dwight decides he wants Chicago, that's where he's going.

It's old-which means the article.

Dwight doesn't and has never wanted Chicago,we have heard of different teams that he has added to his list but we never heard that he had Chicago on his list.

Also Dwight had a interview while he was in Chicago and they asked him would he play for Chicago,he said it was to cold for him and he couldn't see himself playing in Chicago.

Could you find that interview?

YoungOne
05-27-2012, 09:14 PM
pierce + both our picks :D

Monta is beast
05-27-2012, 09:50 PM
What about Bogut, Wright, Warriors lottery pick, the 35th pick, and the 52nd pick?

Curry-Jenkins
Thompson-Rush
Jefferson-McGuire
Lee-Tyler
Howard-Biedrins

=sex

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 09:54 PM
What about Bogut, Wright, Warriors lottery pick, the 35th pick, and the 52nd pick?

Curry-Jenkins
Thompson-Rush
Jefferson-McGuire
Lee-Tyler
Howard-Biedrins

=sex

Bogut,Thompson,1rd for Dwight.

LA_Raiders
05-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Bynum, Ebanks, Blake for Howard, Turk

DR_1
05-27-2012, 11:21 PM
It's old-which means the article.

Dwight doesn't and has never wanted Chicago,we have heard of different teams that he has added to his list but we never heard that he had Chicago on his list.

Also Dwight had a interview while he was in Chicago and they asked him would he play for Chicago,he said it was to cold for him and he couldn't see himself playing in Chicago.

Could you find that interview?

You said the Bulls players were old, not the article. I am done arguing with you, it's just a waste of time.

D12 fan
05-27-2012, 11:28 PM
You said the Bulls players were old, not the article. I am done arguing with you, it's just a waste of time.

LMAO,Where did I say the Bulls players were old,I said the article.

ewing
05-27-2012, 11:53 PM
I would have to say this is just another troll account. Either that or your one of the least educated basketball fans on this website. Thats all I am going to say.

Surprisingly Amushroomstamp (great name btw) has multiple PHDs

ewing
05-27-2012, 11:58 PM

Curry-Jenkins
Thompson-Rush
Jefferson-McGuire
Lee-Tyler
Howard-Biedrins

=sex

D12 would be exciting as hell on the warriors but thats an awful trade

Monta is beast
05-28-2012, 02:29 AM
D12 would be exciting as hell on the warriors but thats an awful trade

I disagree. Bogut is a top five Center when healthy, and he's going to be 100% at the start of next season. His elbow is good and so is his ankle. A lottery pick always holds high value, and you get an early 2nd round pick, and a late 2nd round pick.

waveycrockett
05-28-2012, 04:01 AM
I disagree. Bogut is a top five Center when healthy, and he's going to be 100% at the start of next season. His elbow is good and so is his ankle. A lottery pick always holds high value, and you get an early 2nd round pick, and a late 2nd round pick.

Except Bogut is never healthy and hasn't been the last 3 years.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-28-2012, 08:43 AM

has he ever been healthy lol?

D12 fan
05-28-2012, 10:11 AM

You would never get Dwight with that offer,and Bogut is always hurt,he hasn't played a full season since he came into the NBA.

THE MTL
05-28-2012, 10:55 AM

Hrm... let me see...

27 year old Dwight with attitude issues, herniated Disk and $15m/year salary
19 year old Anthony Davis with a good attitude, hard work ethic, and who is arguably the best big man prospect in close to a decade on Rookie minimum

Are you REALLY asking that question?

But u have to factor in Deron Williams too. Do u think he would wait for Anthony Davis to develop when he has the chance to play with the best big man in the NBA right now.

Davis can only hope to be the best big man in the NBA, howard already is.

MTar786
05-28-2012, 11:45 AM
bynum and blake for dwight straight up

gasol, sessions and ebanks for dwill

dwill/goudelock
kobe/ mini mid level exception
artest/barnes
hill/odom if we can get him
dwight/ murphy

use mcroberts, murphy, mini mid level excepton and the TPE as possible additional roster space

MagicBucsSox
05-28-2012, 12:07 PM
bynum and blake for dwight straight up

gasol, sessions and ebanks for dwill

dwill/goudelock
kobe/ mini mid level exception
artest/barnes
hill/odom if we can get him
dwight/ murphy

use mcroberts, murphy, mini mid level excepton and the TPE as possible additional roster space

Lol Steve Blake , n'please

Ps Brooklyn also said n'please to dwill for Gasol. LAL ain't pullin off no more crappy one sided trades

D12 fan
05-28-2012, 12:15 PM
Horford,Teague,ZaZa,Williams,1rd for Dwight,Turk.

Atl
pg:Hinrich,FA
sg:Joe,Green
sf:Turk,Mac
pf:Jsmoove,Ivan
c:Dwight,Collins

Orl
pg:Teague,Duhon
sg:Jrich,Redick
sf:Williams,Qrich
pf:Horford,Baby
c:Zaza,FA

JerseysFinest
05-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Horford,Teague,ZaZa,Williams,1rd for Dwight,Turk.

Atl
pg:Hinrich,FA
sg:Joe,Green
sf:Turk,Mac
pf:Jsmoove,Ivan
c:Dwight,Collins

Orl
pg:Teague,Duhon
sg:Jrich,Redick
sf:Williams,Qrich
pf:Horford,Baby
c:Zaza,FA

It has been reported Dwight wouldn't resign with the Hawks.

D12 fan
05-28-2012, 12:22 PM
It has been reported Dwight wouldn't resign with the Hawks.

I find it hard to believe Dwight would leave his hometown high n dry,also a core of Dwight/Joe/Jsmoove is the 2nd best team in the East.

MagicBucsSox
05-28-2012, 12:44 PM
I find it hard to believe Dwight would leave his hometown high n dry,also a core of Dwight/Joe/Jsmoove is the 2nd best team in the East.

Dude wtf? Who cares its his hometown? If he cared he'd wanna go there rather than Brooklyn.

PackersYanks17
05-28-2012, 12:53 PM
I think the main thing that is important here is how set Dwight is on going to Brooklyn. If he is as set on going to Brooklyn as it has been reported by many as well as recently by Stephen A. Smith than Dwight holds a lot of leverage. If it's Brooklyn or bust for him then he's not going to sign an extension with any other team trying to trade for him, which somewhat forces the Magic to do business with the Nets and get the most for him they possibly can.

Like I said, that scenario is strictly contingent on it being Brooklyn or bust for Dwight. He badly wants to go to a big market because of the endless money he could make from endorsement deals, which is something D-Will mentioned about one of the things he loves about playing in a big market. Nonetheless, should be interesting to see how it plays out.

D12 fan
05-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Dude wtf? Who cares its his hometown? If he cared he'd wanna go there rather than Brooklyn.

Why you so salty?

MagicBucsSox
05-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Why you so salty?

Lol where do you live that ppl still say that

Toxeryll
05-28-2012, 01:43 PM
****ing trade him already, im sick of all these rumors

D12 fan
05-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Lol where do you live that ppl still say that

Saltyland.