PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum's future

Ty Fast
05-24-2012, 12:11 AM
What do you think will happen with him? Will he be traded or will he stay?

TylerSL
05-24-2012, 12:17 AM
I say he stays. That said, if I were the Lakers I would keep him 1 more year. If he can have another year next year that is as good or better than this one imagine what type of value they could get for him. He would be 25 and as dominate as Howard. If he gets injured again, they can trade him cheap, or just amnesty him altogether. Also, with Gasol gone by then they can get themselves under the cap like they want.

Chacarron
05-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Trade him for Howard.

DaLakerz Rulz
05-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Trade him for Howard.

Howard has to want to come to LA for that to happen....

Chacarron
05-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Howard has to want to come to LA for that to happen....

Cool.

Hellcrooner
05-24-2012, 12:29 AM
He will buy some fluorescent paint and bath on it and check if Kobe notices he is on the floor.

At least it will be a "Shinny" future.

StickyGreenFan
05-24-2012, 12:33 AM
lakers are stupid if they let him go, they have to keep him. hes a better bball player then howard, howard is just more athletic.

DaLakerz Rulz
05-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Cool.

No its really not. This offseason is going to be horrible imo. The Lakers have very limited options. Gasol is most likely gone and we will get crap for him in return.

Sota4Ever
05-24-2012, 12:35 AM
He will buy some fluorescent paint and bath on it and check if Kobe notices he is on the floor.

At least it will be a "Shinny" future.

Trade the whole Laker team for 9 Pau Gasol's or trade for the whole national spanish team is what you wanted to say.

DaLakerz Rulz
05-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Trade the whole Laker team for 9 Pau Gasol's or trade for the whole national spanish team is what you wanted to say.

Doesn't matter Mike Brown would still be coaching :p

shep33
05-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Smush Parker

topdog
05-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I think Orlando and LA are both better off if they swap centers. Bynum gets to be #1 and Dwight gets his larger market and winning team. Bryant may have turned Dwight off to the idea, but he will not give up the money and will accepts Kobe's ego when they're winning.

Chacarron
05-24-2012, 12:48 AM
No its really not. This offseason is going to be horrible imo. The Lakers have very limited options. Gasol is most likely gone and we will get crap for him in return.

Sounds good.

popo85
05-24-2012, 12:51 AM

I think he just types random 1 word posts lol

Anyways your right, D-How has not shown much interest in LA an if he doesn't want to sign an extension here its a lose/lose situation....

DaLakerz Rulz
05-24-2012, 12:53 AM
Sounds good.

Awesome! We agree then.

DaLakerz Rulz
05-24-2012, 12:54 AM
I think he just types random 1 word posts lol

Anyways your right, D-How has not shown much interest in LA an if he doesn't want to sign an extension here its a lose/lose situation....

Lol yea I know he was being sarcastic. Bottom line is Lakers had the deal on the table. Dwight didn't want it so he picked up his option. So either he changes his mind about Lakers or its not happening. Gotta look elsewhere to make changes.

LoveMeOrHateMe
05-24-2012, 01:03 AM
lakers are stupid if they let him go, they have to keep him. hes a better bball player then howard, howard is just more athletic.

**** Bynum at least Howard brings it every day especially on defense! Dwight all day

Lakerhead4ever
05-24-2012, 01:10 AM

you are right about howard being athletic, but if you think about it, the nba is turning into a athletic league. its not sluggish like back in the day. you need to be able to keep up, jump high or over people, sprint, play 48 mins.

and bynum sucks at those things. all he is is a big body with long arms.

though bynum is still a top 2 center, howard does more on both ends

amos1er
05-24-2012, 01:20 AM
I would like to see him traded for Deron Williams. Don't think the Magic would deal Dwight for him...Don't really wan't Dwight anyways, too much of a Diva. We really need a pg. Sessions and Blake were making Westbrook look like Isiah Thomas.

greg_ory_2005
05-24-2012, 01:33 AM
I would like to see him traded for Deron Williams. Don't think the Magic would deal Dwight for him...Don't really wan't Dwight anyways, too much of a Diva. We really need a pg. Sessions and Blake were making Westbrook look like Isiah Thomas.

Too much of a diva? Sounds like someone else on the Lakers lol. :p

Hellcrooner
05-24-2012, 01:40 AM

what exactly has to do Pau wiht this thread'?

Hes nowhere to be found in my post.

lygxrh1
05-24-2012, 04:55 AM
No matter where you go I love you http://www.utone.info/jpg1

ldawg
05-24-2012, 06:05 AM
I really think A Bynum Howard trade is good for both players and teams. I also think Howard to Nets is a bad move.

ldawg
05-24-2012, 06:14 AM
Bynum is good but his activity is bad Howard is more suited for winning ring if he is willing to play a role that best suit his talent. Lakers would still be in the playoffs if the had Howard instead of Bynum. The games he was out of it hurt. And he dont pump up anybody. He plays like he dont care and stuck in mud. I dont care how big, long and talented he is if he is Lazy its useless. Bynum is one of those players who just want to be paid he is not hungry. His stats dont tell the story. And his i dont do huddles is priceless.

Patman
05-24-2012, 06:14 AM
If they really want to shake it up Bynum is gone, I don't think they get much value in return for Gasol alone and the only other interesting Trade piece is Bynum

ldawg
05-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Trade him for Howard if not keep him as 3rd option.

ldawg
05-24-2012, 06:25 AM
I really would love Deron Williams

ldawg
05-24-2012, 06:27 AM
If Lakers keep Bynum they have to get more athletic in all the other positions

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Andrew Bynum for Iman Shumpert

ldawg
05-24-2012, 06:48 AM
The nba is a up and down game now so slow *** 7 footers is a advantage at the same time disadvantage

Dade County
05-24-2012, 08:19 AM
I don't see Bynum signing a long term contract with L.A because he fears getting traded ( he might sign one after Howard is locked up somewhere else, and Gasol is traded ).

Bynum might just walk if he doesn't feel that the Lakers organization is given him the respect that he wants ( of course lakers would trade him first but teams will not give up an arm and a leg for Bynum if he doesn't want to resign with them ); back to players RUN the league.

I see Bynum being a free agent when all is said and done, and he will try to create his own legacy, by going to a team that he is the final piece.

And when that day comes for Bynum to control his "destination" some Laker fans are going to have the audacity to post where is the loyalty... When they really want to trade him for Howard.... smh.

dalton749
05-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Calderon ed davis and the rights to valanciunas for bynum

corky831
05-24-2012, 09:27 AM
i'd trade a rondo package for bynum.....celtics desperately need a big, lakers desperately need a pg.

justinnum1
05-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Bynum for iggy

Mr_Amaziing
05-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Bynum for Perkins and Hayward :)

But for real .. Bynum will most likely will stay.
Pau Gasol on the other hand will be the one who would get traded

b@llhog24
05-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Trade him for Howard.

Cool.

Sounds good.
^ :laugh2:

:no:

D-will is an upgrade but he sucks on defense.

Andrew Bynum for Iman Shumpert

:pity: Shump>Bynum on defense.

b@llhog24
05-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Bynum should sign with the Blazers.

mal22
05-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Bynum for D.Williams and B.Lopaz. D.Will wants out so should willing to do a sign and trade. Gasol to Orlando for Ryan. And send Blake anywhere but here

mal22
05-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Or gasol for shooting swing man. And let Hill start at pf.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Bynum for D.Williams and B.Lopaz. D.Will wants out so should willing to do a sign and trade. Gasol to Orlando for Ryan. And send Blake anywhere but here

:facepalm: