PDA

View Full Version : What about hansborough?

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 08:10 AM
He clearly tried to rake wades face. yea he went for the block at first, but then drug his hand back and you can see his hand, as well as the mark up wades face. he couldnt have made it more obvious if he had on a catwoman suit.

In all the threads ive read and the commentary i see on tv, all i hear is how haslem didnt make a play on the ball and hansborough did and haslem should be suspended.

you wanna foul hard and make a statement? by all means but do it like a man.

imo trying to poke another mans eye out about a basketball game is not only crossing all lines in basketball. It makes you a b.i.t.c.h of a man plain and simple.

If it was Robert parish (even though chuck says they 'hid' it better back then) he would have hit him with a 2 piece and dropped him like he did laimbeer.

QueensG
05-23-2012, 08:34 AM
lol please bro..save it waaaah waaah waaah..that's all you **** in Miami do

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Cry some more *****.

bigsams50
05-23-2012, 08:46 AM
I thought Hansbrough made a play for the ball :shrug:

Melo15
05-23-2012, 08:47 AM
I thought Hansbrough made a play for the ball :shrug:

He did.

72 Wins
05-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Hahahahaha! In a split second he deceided to rake his face? Lol. He's a dirty player, but get over it.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 08:59 AM
nobodys crying little buddy. all you hear is people crucifying haslem for doing the right thing and putting hansborough on is ***.

Its obvious his intent was to rake the face, you dont do that period. in any sport. thats crossing the line, as a man. charles is ******** his panties on tv saying haslem needs to be suspended.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Hahahahaha! In a split second he deceided to rake his face? Lol. He's a dirty player, but get over it.

cmon guy thats damn near impossible, he had the intent all along.

natelpete
05-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Hansbrough foul = Haslem foul

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:05 AM

that and shoot your teams goddamn lights out.

javsvt
05-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Hansborough= Flagrant 1
Haslim= Flagrant 2

NickyNick
05-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Hey Heatcheck....this is you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

QueensG
05-23-2012, 09:08 AM

that and shoot your teams goddamn lights out.

im just glad you admit to the crying..you have two of the top 5 players in the league..you should be beating teams..no surprise or props for that

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:10 AM
ok

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 09:12 AM
I agree, its very commone. look at that replay, ive been watching and playing ball for too long for someone to tell me he didnt try to rake his face. thats like way back when kobe use to poke people in the eye when theyd block his shot, and he'd say its just his shooting motion. i dont see him doing that **** anymore. cause it was intentional.

It has nothing to do with being intentionally. Kobe doesnt have to do that anymore, cause the NBA has made defense soft...like you can barely handcheck and good defense isnt what "fans" want to see they want to see Alley oops, Poster dunks, and high scoring ball. The game aint the same anymore.

LGhost
05-23-2012, 09:12 AM
cmon guy thats damn near impossible, he had the intent all along.

you're completely wrong but keep on believing... Damn near all Wade's shots are circus shots and the clown shoots a high percentage from them. Hansbourugh stayed with the play the whole time and kept Wade from getting a circus shot up. I even have proof - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=III7PnoQDm8

Thread title should be Hanborough foul on Wade - The "what about" sounds 6yr oldish pointing fingers cause he don't like all the attention on Wade

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:13 AM
im just glad you admit to the crying..you have two of the top 5 players in the league..you should be beating teams..no surprise or props for that

i was making commentary, i was having this same argument in my house last night

your the ones who take this **** like its the WWF, and get riled up about people you dont know.
"GOD I ****ING HATE BOSH!!! ****!! ****!! CRAP! why wont him and his family just die!!"
Its pretty ****ing hilarious.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:15 AM
you're completely wrong but keep on believing... Damn near all Wade's shots are circus shots and the clown shoots a high percentage from them. Hansbourugh stayed with the play the whole time and kept Wade from getting a circus shot up. I even have proof - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=III7PnoQDm8

Thread title should be Hanborough foul on Wade - The "what about" sounds 6yr oldish pointing fingers cause he don't like all the attention on Wade

well we'll have to agree to disagree, i saw hansborough yank his hand back like he starting a lawn mower. yeah wade *****es alot, lebron too. So does everyone. that doesnt change what happened on the play tho.

QueensG
05-23-2012, 09:17 AM
THAT and shoot your teams goddamn lights out.[QUOTE]

just shows heat fans will even deny their own words lol..no sense in speaking some sense into them..crybabies

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:18 AM
It has nothing to do with being intentionally. Kobe doesnt have to do that anymore, cause the NBA has made defense soft...like you can barely handcheck and good defense isnt what "fans" want to see they want to see Alley oops, Poster dunks, and high scoring ball. The game aint the same anymore.

i think your thinking about a different play, this isnt getting free from the defender for a shot. this is after the shot away from his body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ybUPRQfQM

I know what your saying about hand checks and arm bars, not in this case.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:22 AM

just shows heat fans will even deny their own words lol..no sense in speaking some sense into them..crybabies

hahaha...alright guy, i see you havent been around grown folks enough to understand vernacular and that i wasn't admiting to anything. but ok, you have a good day.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:25 AM

what? the attentions on haslem isnt it?

QueensG
05-23-2012, 09:26 AM

hahaha...alright guy, i see you havent been around grown folks enough to understand vernacular and that i wasn't admiting to anything. but ok?, you have a good day.

good day crybaby

LGhost
05-23-2012, 09:28 AM
what? the attentions on haslem isnt it?

you already quoted my post, this thread is looking disgusting, you could have just edited that in your original reply and I may or may not have seen it but who cares as it is no where near important (yes I mean't haslem) calm down

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 09:28 AM
i think your thinking about a different play, this isnt getting free from the defender for a shot. this is after the shot away from his body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ybUPRQfQM

I know what your saying about hand checks and arm bars, not in this case.

On my phone, and its ******? Is that link supposed to be Manu blocking Kobe? On that play it does look like Kobe went for his face. I'm just saying before shots, defense has been reduced by the league because of the "flash and flare" plays now.

BobbyHillSwag
05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
I hope the pacers just start a brawl next game, they'll lose anyway. Might as well try to hurt their players and if they fight back they wont have enough players to suit up in the next series. Beat their ***** pacers

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
On my phone, and its ******? Is that link supposed to be Manu blocking Kobe? On that play it does look like Kobe went for his face. I'm just saying before shots, defense has been reduced by the league because of the "flash and flare" plays now.

yea the quality is ******. and i dont want to make this about kobe, what im saying is the plays your talking about, with the rough defense is one thing. im comparing what hansborogh did to what kobe did which is go beyond the game of basketball, granted kobe's was waay more obvious. but yea, i understand heprobably will get suspended and if he does i understand its just how the league operated nowadays.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:36 AM
you already quoted my post, this thread is looking disgusting, you could have just edited that in your original reply and I may or may not have seen it but who cares as it is no where near important (yes I mean't haslem) calm down

nobody is hyped up enough to have to calm down, you wrote the name of one player instead of the other, and BOTH were involved in this series of event. maybe you felt wade flopped or something, i dont know. easy

QueensG
05-23-2012, 09:37 AM
on a more serious note..hansborough clearly went for the ball. should have been a regular foul

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:40 AM
real ****, everything about what he did after he hit the ball looks dirty. how he cuffed his hand like a rake, how he yank it back like when you scratch something. no matter how many time i look at it...but hey, im probably biased, cause everyone else sees it clean.

BobbyHillSwag
05-23-2012, 09:42 AM
lol it was a regular foul i dont care if he hit his face, the ball was directly over wade's face and when he swings through he's automatically gonna hit his face, that wasnt even a flagrant. hansborough was in mid air when he did it, he didnt try to hurt wade, miami fans are being ******** if they believe that.

LGhost
05-23-2012, 09:43 AM
Yeah just let it go... Haslem's & Dexter's looked way more attention gripping & media making worthy

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 09:53 AM
naw dexters was a flagrant 2, ill agree to that but hey, it is what it is.

kriviant
05-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Funny how all the idiots saying "cry more," or "stop crying" in this thread are the same idiots crying about Haslem's foul in the other 40 threads about last nights game.

Corey
05-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Hansbrough made a play for the ball and caught Wade's head on the follow through. He wasn't going for his head at all.

Please.

torocan
05-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Hansbrough made a play for the ball and caught Wade's head on the follow through. He wasn't going for his head at all.

Please.

This. Hansborough clearly had his hand on the ball, and was following through ON THE BALL.

That in itself makes it way more likely to be accidental since the amount of force when hitting the ball will carry your hand through.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 11:35 AM
very mad up in here

Chill_Will_24
05-23-2012, 12:24 PM
I have always hated Tyler Hansborough. Whenever i go ball at the park there is always that one white boy that overcompensates for having no talent or athletic ability by playing hard and reckless. That Tyler. He injured two Nets on two different occasions last year because of his reckless play.

However this was not a bad play. He was making a play on the ball unlike Haslem and Pittman

knicks4life33
05-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Lol your going to delete my post but not delete the original post that was left up for several hours ??? Reason I said THIS is how do you allow a post like THIS still showing.

knicks4life33
05-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Smh

rhino17
05-23-2012, 12:41 PM
This play was 100% clean. Haslem is a *****

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 12:47 PM

which is why not one pacer even looked at him as soon as he did it. sound reasoning.

GiantsSwaGG
05-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Heat fans are starting to like an embarrassment!

sep11ie
Maybe if Wade didn't have such big facial features it wouldn't have been so bad.

justinnum1

Yes, i think PSD has made clear they dont like haslem or any other heat player for that matter, but lets repat it a few hundred more times.

which is why not one pacer even looked at him as soon as he did it. sound reasoning.
those soft *****es dont want any part of UD

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Maybe if Wade didn't have such big facial features it wouldn't have been so bad.

i hear you, but the scratch came down the side of his face, not those fat *** lips.

you could see the thick *** scratch line like he just came out of rikers

topdog
05-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Have you actually watched Hansborough play? He's not exactly coordinated. That nickname PsychoT is not because he's loony, but that he play wild. If you objectively watch the replay, you see him go for the ball. Beyond that, don't watch it in slow motion because true reactions aren't that slow - he's just pulling his hand back and scratches him incidentally.

The difference with Haslem is that you can see him react to who has the ball and he goes with two hands towards the face to foul Hansborough on a set jump shot. That is obvious retaliation (or the stupidest basketball play Haslem has ever made? :rolleyes:) and deserves a higher level of punishment for escalating the situation.

topdog
05-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Maybe the Pacers need to start flopping like Wade to get the calls rather than taking shots like men? Maybe then we'd get a flagrant 2?

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Maybe the Pacers need to start flopping like Wade to get the calls rather than taking shots like men? Maybe then we'd get a flagrant 2?
Maybe

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Have you actually watched Hansborough play? He's not exactly coordinated. That nickname PsychoT is not because he's loony, but that he play wild. If you objectively watch the replay, you see him go for the ball. Beyond that, don't watch it in slow motion because true reactions aren't that slow - he's just pulling his hand back and scratches him incidentally.

The difference with Haslem is that you can see him react to who has the ball and he goes with two hands towards the face to foul Hansborough on a set jump shot. That is obvious retaliation (or the stupidest basketball play Haslem has ever made? :rolleyes:) and deserves a higher level of punishment for escalating the situation.

We'll have to agree to disagree, because yanking his hand back like that looked as intentional as can be.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 01:06 PM

naw, until you can flop blood, like wade and haslem, your on the outside looking in.

--23--
05-23-2012, 01:12 PM
To me it looked like Psycho T made a play on the ball

CTCUBBIES
05-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Hansborough made more of a play on the ball than Wade did when he pushed Collison from behind in game 1 or 2. For all Heat fans making an argument that Pittman or Haslem were sticking up for their teamates why can't the same be said for Hansborough when it was Wade who essentially started all of this in the beginning of the series?

colinskik
05-23-2012, 01:25 PM
OP is way way off on this. If you watch the play closely, Hansbrough is going for the ball and then Wade brings it down quickly, near his face, and Hans follows the ball with his hand. Certainly not intentional and not a flagrant. Almost as bad as the call on Artest the other day.

colinskik
05-23-2012, 01:30 PM
naw, until you can flop blood, like wade and haslem, your on the outside looking in.
Drawing blood should not automatically be deemed a foul. That's not the NBA as I see it.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Drawing blood should not automatically be deemed a foul. That's not the NBA as I see it.

generally, yes your right.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 01:33 PM
im happy he drew blood on wade, walde always goes beast mode when someone draws blood on him.

sep11ie
05-23-2012, 01:40 PM
i hear you, but the scratch came down the side of his face, not those fat *** lips.

So it was his fat cheek?

JayAllDay
05-23-2012, 01:41 PM
To me even a foul is questionable.

Wade actually got the ball blocked at his head level with both hands in mid-air then double clutched awkwardly while Hansbrough was trying to make sure the ball does not come back up. Refs couldn't believe Psycho-T could pull off such a defensive move so they gave him a flagrant because Wade was on the ground as if he got shot.

That's what really happened.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 01:42 PM
So it was his fat cheek?

touche

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
To me even a foul is questionable.

Wade actually got the ball blocked at his head level with both hands in mid-air. Refs couldn't believe Psycho-T could pull off such a defensive move so they gave him a flagrant because Wade was on the ground as if he got shot.

That's what really happened.

and then wade pulled out the shank he carries in his shorts, and slit his own face, to really sell it.

jacquewho?
05-23-2012, 01:47 PM
He clearly tried to rake wades face. yea he went for the block at first, but then drug his hand back and you can see his hand, as well as the mark up wades face. he couldnt have made it more obvious if he had on a catwoman suit.

In all the threads ive read and the commentary i see on tv, all i hear is how haslem didnt make a play on the ball and hansborough did and haslem should be suspended.

you wanna foul hard and make a statement? by all means but do it like a man.

imo trying to poke another mans eye out about a basketball game is not only crossing all lines in basketball. It makes you a b.i.t.c.h of a man plain and simple.

If it was Robert parish (even though chuck says they 'hid' it better back then) he would have hit him with a 2 piece and dropped him like he did laimbeer.

I'm a Pacers fan and I'm going to make as unbias of a comment as possible while providing my point of view on this matter.

Hansbrough made an attempt to go for the ball. That is pretty clear. He made a hard swat in attempt to get the ball. That is his game. He's a very hustle-hard aggressive type of player if you haven't noticed. Despite his talent level being pretty low (I hate him personally), his in-your-face hustle mentality is a great aspect that you don't see a lot around the NBA much.

Haslem's however was pretty clear. Hansbrough was going up for the shot and Haslem uses both of his arms full force and literally, for lack of a better term, swings down on Tyler's shoulder/upper arm area. It couldn't have been more obvious that it was intentional and the way Haslem walked around after it occurred only supports my argument.

So a thick scratch on the eye warrants a flagrant 2? What about a potential broken collarbone or serious neck injury with Dexter Pittman's foul? What about a potential broken shoulder on Tyler's foul? I'm being hypothetical but don't try to say that a thick scratch above the eye is just the worst possible injury on this planet, especially to Wade who laid on the ground for a few minutes after his "injury" when Stephenson and Hansbrough shot right back up.

vigilantex69
05-23-2012, 01:59 PM
There's only so much I know about NBA fans, but its 100% clear that Heats fans are the whiniest *****iest "purchased" team fairweathers I have ever seen in my LIFE. Like seriously, they complain about EVERYTHING. Wah wah hard foul. I mean seriously, you have 3 friggin hall of famers on the same team. If its not one thing its another. You guys are like Yankees fans. Try to buy everything under the sun and purchase a ring, then cry cry cry if it doesn't go your way that its not your fault.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet over it :facepalm:

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm a Pacers fan and I'm going to make as unbias of a comment as possible while providing my point of view on this matter.

Hansbrough made an attempt to go for the ball. That is pretty clear. He made a hard swat in attempt to get the ball. That is his game. He's a very hustle-hard aggressive type of player if you haven't noticed. Despite his talent level being pretty low (I hate him personally), his in-your-face hustle mentality is a great aspect that you don't see a lot around the NBA much.

Haslem's however was pretty clear. Hansbrough was going up for the shot and Haslem uses both of his arms full force and literally, for lack of a better term, swings down on Tyler's shoulder/upper arm area. It couldn't have been more obvious that it was intentional and the way Haslem walked around after it occurred only supports my argument.

So a thick scratch on the eye warrants a flagrant 2? What about a potential broken collarbone or serious neck injury with Dexter Pittman's foul? What about a potential broken shoulder on Tyler's foul? I'm being hypothetical but don't try to say that a thick scratch above the eye is just the worst possible injury on this planet, especially to Wade who laid on the ground for a few minutes after his "injury" when Stephenson and Hansbrough shot right back up.

I see what your saying. But no one's talking about pittman, he should be suspended for multiple games. im talking about these fouls. To me, Hansborough curled his fingers, raked wades face, it was obvious. you dont see it that way, thats understandable, its hard to judge intention. but it looked dirty, and his reaction afterwards (that little low five he gave admunson) and the reaction of his teamates (who didnt even so much as LOOK at haslem after he slapped him down). all that to me says he knew what he was doing

If hansborough just fouls the **** out of wade, i wouldnt have thought twice about it. its not the scratch itself that bothers me, it the foul attempt. you wanna foul some one and make a point or intimidate? fine, you push him, pull him out the air, hard slap when going for the shot, and deal with the consequences. but to scratch another man, the act itself is *****, you could mess up his vision alot easier doing that petty ****, than break your collarbone or get a serious neck injury while being fouled.

Haslem's foul is retaliation, he didnt just decide to do it out of nowhere.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 02:05 PM
There's only so much I know about NBA fans, but its 100% clear that Heats fans are the whiniest *****iest "purchased" team fairweathers I have ever seen in my LIFE. Like seriously, they complain about EVERYTHING. Wah wah hard foul. I mean seriously, you have 3 friggin hall of famers on the same team. If its not one thing its another. You guys are like Yankees fans. Try to buy everything under the sun and purchase a ring, then cry cry cry if it doesn't go your way that its not your fault.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet over it :facepalm:

lol (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0)

Gram
05-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Heatcheck at it again.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 02:17 PM
always

THE_FLASH_21
05-23-2012, 02:23 PM
nobodys crying little buddy. all you hear is people crucifying haslem for doing the right thing and putting hansborough on is ***.

Its obvious his intent was to rake the face, you dont do that period. in any sport. thats crossing the line, as a man. charles is ******** his panties on tv saying haslem needs to be suspended.

Miami fans like you are always right and we are all wrong..:facepalm: Dude it was nice seeing a super star getting laid out..

Miami = Soft

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Miami fans like you are always right and we are all wrong..:facepalm: Dude it was nice seeing a super star getting laid out..

Miami = Soft

buddy, its basketball, its all opinions. they give theirs i give mine. if it hurts your feelings to hear people disagree with you, thats your problem.

and ill say again, the heat are soft, yet no one moved a hair when haslem clocked the **** out of their teamate. not even eye contact.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 02:37 PM

Miami = Soft

Was even nicer seeing him go beast mode after. 4 circus and 1's:D

pacofunk64
05-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Hansboroughs foul looked more of a playoff "hard" foul and Haslems might have been had it not come 1 minute later. All in all I'm ok with it because players like Haslem are there to pick up the stars. He made it known that no ******** is going to be had.

I said it last week but I though Indiana awoke a sleeping giant after game 3.

javsvt
05-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Haslem should be suspended for the fact that he can't keep that mouth piece in his mouth.:D

Hawkeye15
05-23-2012, 05:09 PM
omg, are we still at this

Bugeyes: hard foul, flagrant 1, no suspension
Haslem: should be a flagrant 2, suspended 1 game
Fatty: 3 game suspension

move on

ThunderousDemon
05-23-2012, 05:21 PM
In b4 lock?

naps
05-23-2012, 05:23 PM
End of all Miami is too good for Indiana. They are playing out of their minds without Bosh.