PDA

View Full Version : Heat hard fouls: Haslem Suspended 1 game, Pittman Suspended 3 games

Pages : [1] 2 3

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Obviously HasBEENlem should have gotten a Flagrant 2 for trying to be hard. It should have hurt his team and yet the refs were kinda scared to remove him from the game. If he was actually hard he would have went for West...

Should he be suspended? Hindsight is 20/20 but seeing the basketball and actually going for it is easy. He didn't do that. Has Psycho T been injured the call AND punishment coming up would/will be different.

At least Tyler went for the ball...

Spo obviously sent (Ordered) Pittman in to inflict retaliation. Pittman should be suspended, but for how many games? 7- 8? Playoffs? What about Spo, what should he get? Same amount of time Lance is out?

Nice wink...

Thoughts?

:)

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 11:27 PM
:violin:

pittman should be suspended, but the pacers love to talk ashit and play physical. They need to suck it up.

Master Mind
05-22-2012, 11:29 PM
Y'all started it :p

Naw but I agree, Pittman was out of line. Everything else isn't so bad...

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:31 PM
Y'all started it :p

Naw but I agree, Pittman was out of line. Everything else isn't so bad...

Haslem not going for the ball was kinda bush league. That is my opinion tho. Just wondered what others were

DoMeFavors
05-22-2012, 11:33 PM
This is the type of series the NBA is missing there hasnt been these kind of hard fouls in a game in a while. It will be fun to watch the game on Thursday. And for Pittman and Haslem they were protecting their teamates like old school NBA players did and MLB pitches do. ITS sports stop being overdramatic like the media.

Dade County
05-22-2012, 11:34 PM
HEAT can play a lot of different styles .... Run and gun or down and dirty.

Pittman is gone for a couple of games ( maybe 3 games only )

GottaLoveCubs
05-22-2012, 11:34 PM
http://youtu.be/ngQkcfITJcs
Hopefully that works, thats the pittman play. Cleary absolutely intentional. The guy winks after he does it!

Six-8-TheWizard
05-22-2012, 11:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSwdmj1arvo

Definitely not up to the same level of classlessness that Metta World Peace displayed yesterday against the Thunder

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:36 PM
It's funny mods are here to change titles but are nowhere to be found for dick pics lmao.

Anyways, appreciate the opinions so far.

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 11:37 PM
its pretty simple, there are only a few super stars in the league, maybe 7, if you foul one hard, you best expect to feel it. UD and Wade are best freinds, they came into the league together, UD got tyler back good and hard, should have been a flagrant 2 at the time, but indy has been playing the tough guy role all series, they shouldnt be surpirsed someone is going to hit them hard if they cut wade or bron.

Pittman is a fat scrub who is probably idolizes lebron and saw an opportunity to get lance back, he will and deserves to get suspended. Indy brought htis upon themselves imo, they try to act tough and play physical with miami players. No sympathy, tho i hope lance is ok.

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Unreal that people are saying this isn't as bad as MWP. This is wayyyyy worse as far as PittNOTAman... IT was premeditated... He set up for it... ???

Illa215
05-22-2012, 11:39 PM
That's ****ing bush league. Let the Heat have their fun, that's all they'll get out of the playoffs.

Melo15
05-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Haslem's foul was just a hard foul. I have no problems with that play. However, Pittman's elbow was ****ing disgraceful. He needs to be suspended multiple games without question.

Blitzbolt
05-22-2012, 11:40 PM
Sigh That choke sign has to be one of the dumbest mistakes in his life.

He got the HEAT going and then he gets elbow in the face and most likely will get cut next year.

D1JM
05-22-2012, 11:40 PM
its pretty simple, there are only a few super stars in the league, maybe 7, if you foul one hard, you best expect to feel it. UD and Wade are best freinds, they came into the league together, UD got tyler back good and hard, should have been a flagrant 2 at the time, but indy has been playing the tough guy role all series, they shouldnt be surpirsed someone is going to hit them hard if they cut wade or bron.

Pittman is a fat scrub who is probably idolizes lebron and saw an opportunity to get lance back, he will and deserves to get suspended. Indy brought htis upon themselves imo, they try to act tough and play physical with miami players. No sympathy, tho i hope lance is ok.

one thing is to be physical and another thing is to be dirty. pittman just did some dirty **** there. the indiana player supposably might have broken collarbone.

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:42 PM
Neither Pittman or Haslem should play in game 5. Pittman shouldn't play again this year. Somebody told Pittman to do what he did... Who was it? Pittman isn't smart enough not physical enough to play NBA basketball, he is just the guy who comes in to foul... When he didn't do that in his only start in the series he was taken out in less than 5 minutes. So tonight he did his job, which was bs... So who told him to? ...and ppl hate the Saints... Talk about a bounty. His dumb *** just hit the wrong guy

khaleesi
05-22-2012, 11:43 PM
Karma is a b***** Miami.

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Karma is a b***** Miami.

3-2 miami:) without bosh, say what?

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:45 PM
Hopefully the dumbass mod that changed the title has the balls to come in and comment on this thread...

Even the trolls have balls....

Unlike the fake tough Heat. At least Granger get's in your face... HasBEENlem and PittNOTAman like to sucker punch.

Big Zo
Karma is a b***** Miami.

Yeah, so next time don't be talking **** and flashing choke signs. :)

GottaLoveCubs
Can't wait to see some extremely hard fouls on Lebron and Wade in game 6. Go for the ankles, knees and heads.

DoMeFavors
LeBron told Pittman to make Lance actually start choking thats why he went for the throat.

naps
05-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Haslem foul was not bad and it was actually NEEDED. Pittman foul was a stupid one. I am sure he'll get his due. I don't agree with intentionally fouling hard anyone in basketball regardless of what teams are playing. Then again I can't really blame them when Indiana started all of these. They asked for it and this was bound to come. Phony toughness doesn't buy you anything except physical paybacks and blowouts.

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Can't wait to see some extremely hard fouls on Lebron and Wade in game 6. Go for the ankles, knees and heads.

stay classy chicago fans. i understand rose tore his knee up, no need to wish it on others.

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Yeah, so next time don't be talking **** and flashing choke signs. :)

lol

D1JM
05-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Haslem foul was not bad and it was actually NEEDED. Pittman foul was a stupid one. I am sure he'll get his due. I don't agree with intentionally fouling hard anyone in basketball regardless of what teams are playing. Then again I can't really blame them when Indiana started all of these. They asked for it and this was bound to come. Phony toughness doesn't buy you anything except physical paybacks and blowouts.

so by that logic, it's ok if indy goes after wade's knee's for what they did in this game right?

Teeboy1487
one thing is to be physical and another thing is to be dirty. pittman just did some dirty **** there. the indiana player supposably might have broken collarbone.

I agree. Physical play is one thing, but intentionally trying to hurt players out there is another. Haslem deserves a one game suspension. Wade and Lebron are ****ing disgraceful for even laughing at a man getting his collarbone broke. I lost respect for both players tonight.

naps
Hopefully the dumbass mod that changed the title has the balls to come in and comment on this thread...

Unlike the fake tough Heat. At least Granger get's in your face... HasBEENlem and PittNOTAman like to sucker punch.

Your attitude is like a 10 year old. I have seen you getting mad at people for not agreeing with you before. If you wanna create a thread for actual discussion then you have to calm yourself down and reduce using those ****words.

GottaLoveCubs
05-22-2012, 11:50 PM
stay classy chicago fans. i understand rose tore his knee up, no need to wish it on others.

Talk about staying classy? You're guys are sticking up for a player who clearly ran at a guy's throat with his elbow!

knicks4life33
Lebron is paying for his fine so doesn't matter

eibbor
Haslem foul wasn't need anymore than a change of my title wasn't needed. I'm sure that he won't admit to his mistake just like the mod who changed this title won't either. lol Sad. Hard to believe ppl hate the mods here.

Hard fouls are fine, but intentional fouls are BS. Haslem didn't go for the ball and Dexter went for the head. Sad.

naps
05-22-2012, 11:51 PM
so by that logic, it's ok if indy goes after wade's knee's for what they did in this game right?

No because Wade didn't start anything. It all started with that phony.

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Talk about staying classy? You're guys are sticking up for a player who clearly ran at a guy's throat with his elbow!

no one is sticking up for pittman lol, he is a fat scrub who deserves what he will get, but i bet lance will think twice next time before acting tough and throwing a choke sign.

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Your attitude is like a 10 year old. I have seen you getting mad at people for not agreeing with you before. If you wanna create a thread for actual discussion then you have to calm yourself down and reduce using those ****words.

Thanks for sticking to the topic. I mean, let's be honest... If you aren't going to stick to the topic then why post in a thread? Right? So, thank you, sir.

justinnum1
Haslem foul wasn't need anymore than a change of my title wasn't needed. I'm sure that he won't admit to his mistake just like the mod who changed this title won't either. lol Sad. Hard to believe ppl hate the mods here.

Hard fouls are fine, but intentional fouls are BS. Haslem didn't go for the ball and Dexter went for the head. Sad.

get over the mod changing your title bro, sound like a kid who just had there toy stolen.

the original title was stupid.

gotoHcarolina52
When did 2012 HEAT-Pacers become 1990s HEAT-Knicks?! :speechless:

Love it, though

THE GIPPER
Unreal that people are saying this isn't as bad as MWP. This is wayyyyy worse as far as PittNOTAman... IT was premeditated... He set up for it... ???

Metta's elbow on Harden was 10x worse

Arch Stanton
Pittman should get suspended but it's really irrelevant because he's a non factor.

torocan
05-22-2012, 11:53 PM

Series isn't over yet.

It's all fun and games until the other team decides to go headhunting. Then folks will whine when Lebron/Wade ends up injured and unable to finish the playoffs.

Really, you don't want this to degenerate into a tit for tat unless you want to see star players injured.

There's a difference between physical play and cheap shots.

Hansborough crossed it.
Haslem took it further.
Pittman went off the reservation.

You don't want to see what happens if the NBA doesn't clean it up fast.

DoMeFavors
05-22-2012, 11:53 PM
and Miami fans are among the classiest fans in the NBA unlike others if that was LeBron that got hit like that all of you would be laughing for some reason.

GottaLoveCubs
05-22-2012, 11:54 PM
no one is sticking up for pittman lol, he is a fat scrub who deserves what he will get, but i bet lance will think twice next time before acting tough and throwing a choke sign.

Go back to the one you LOL'd about. Got what's coming to him for flashing choking signs and crap. That's not sticking up for his actions? Making an excuse to why it was ok?

torocan

Or when he comes back, he'll take it even harder to the rest of the Miami team.

Everyone loses.

eibbor
get over the mod changing your title bro, sound like a kid who just had there toy stolen.

the original title was stupid.

What was the original title?

t_money25
05-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Sigh That choke sign has to be one of the dumbest mistakes in his life.

He got the HEAT going and then he gets elbow in the face and most likely will get cut next year.

Wow. Good point. I didn't look at it that way...

naps
05-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks for sticking to the topic. I mean, let's be honest... If you aren't going to stick to the topic then why post in a thread? Right? So, thank you, sir.

I already expressed my opinion on the topic. And you always bash the MODs because they don't tolerate your baby-acts and ****. They know how things are run here better than you do. That's why there are MODs. Stop taking cheap shots at people just because they wanna keep this forum clean.

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Point is, what is the punishment for both Dexter and Haslem? Spo sent Dexter in to do damage and Haslem didn't just commit a hard foul... So who is available for game 5? What does the league do to both?

The Flash
05-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Hansbrough foul on Wade and High 5s with Amudsen

raiderfaninTX
05-22-2012, 11:58 PM
I agree. Physical play is one thing, but intentionally trying to hurt players out there is another. Haslem deserves a one game suspension. Wade and Lebron are ****ing disgraceful for even laughing at a man getting his collarbone broke. I lost respect for both players tonight.

damn now lebron and wade have x-ray vision

naps
05-22-2012, 11:58 PM
and Miami fans are among the classiest fans in the NBA unlike others if that was LeBron that got hit like that all of you would be laughing for some reason.

Thank you very much. Not saying Pittman shouldn't be punished but imagine if that was on LeBron. These very same people would be like "LeBron flopped!" Wade's face got hammered and was bleeding and they said "Wade flopped." ****ing ******** two-faced bastards!

eibbor
05-22-2012, 11:59 PM
I already expressed my opinion on the topic. And you always bash the MODs because they don't tolerate your baby-acts and ****. They know how things are run here better than you do. That's why there are MODs. Stop taking cheap shots at people just because they wanna keep this forum clean.

Whatever, I call it like I see it. If I am so bad where are the mods? They let dick pics slide and don't delete advertising for hours...

I appreciate your opinion tho ;)

AddiX
Lmao at Miami becoming NBAs versIon of nWo.

I don't know why teams never foul these guys back, it was clear Mia committed at least 2 flagrant fouls, and bron backing into granger was clearly on purpose too.

Illa215
BREAKING NEWS: Lebron is taking his talents to the ER.

Go for the knees, Indy! Talk about karma...

Teeboy1487
Like Lebron and Wade laughing when that scrub off Miami's bench broke Lance Stephenson's collarbone? I don't know about Miami fans being classless but Lebron and Wade are two classless bastards.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Hansbrough foul on Wade and High 5s with Amudsen

Yup, cuz ^5's don't happen after ever play. Justifying is almost worse...

kenzo400
Thank you very much. Not saying Pittman shouldn't be punished but imagine if that was on LeBron. These very same people would be like "LeBron flopped!" Wade's face got hammered and was bleeding and they said "Wade flopped." ****ing ******** two-faced bastards!

Who cares what people would have been saying initially, we have a video showing clearly what happened. Peoples criticism of his actions makes complete sense.

eibbor
Lmao at Miami becoming NBAs versIon of nWo.

I don't know why teams never foul these guys back, it was clear Mia committed at least 2 flagrant fouls, and bron backing into granger was clearly on purpose too.

Boom

naps
05-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Whatever, I call it like I see it. If I am so bad where are the mods? They let dick pics slide and don't delete advertising for hours...

I appreciate your opinion tho ;)

Well, you are not that bad because MODs edit you everytime you are here...just like they did this thread title ;)

Sinestro
05-23-2012, 12:02 AM
Haslem should be gone for game 6 Pittman should be gone mutliple games 5-7

Teeboy1487
05-23-2012, 12:03 AM
damn now lebron and wade have x-ray vision

I did not say that, but them even supporting that foul is disgraceful imo. I really thought those two were better than that especially Lebron.

JC_
League should suspend Hansbrough for 3 games for the clawless baby kitty-cat face grab follow-through on Wade. That should settle the beef and prevent anymore retaliations.

oak2455

Love it, though

not even close..... VG hanging on Zo's leg classic:clap:

DoMeFavors
Like Lebron and Wade laughing when that scrub off Miami's bench broke Lance Stephenson's collarbone? I don't know about Miami fans being classless but Lebron and Wade are two classless bastards.

When the hell were they laughing? But I get it, its LeBrons team so anybody on his team that does that to the other team is wrong. Does Pittman or Haslem have track records? NO! Does Tyler Handsborugh YES! Even Lebron and Wade said they arent looking to fight out there they just want to play basketball, Pacers are the ones looking to fight out there..and keep talking about hard fouls and crap. If they want to hardfoul they are going to get it back.

eibbor
Well, you are not that bad because MODs edit you everytime you are here...just like they did this thread title ;)

They don't edit a word I have ever said... and if they could... what a b S site this would be. For you to think they can edit posts shows your mentality... lmao

They did edit THIS title... First title I've ever had edited. ...and either way, the point I was trying to make has sparked debate. Let's be honest... Here YOU are! Your welcome :)

naps
05-23-2012, 12:04 AM

Can I see a video?

And you really think they would laugh at someone if they knew he collarbone is broken?

And how you know his collarbone is broken. As far as I know it's gone for MRI or something. Reports are not out yet?

I will look forward to honest response.

LA_Raiders
05-23-2012, 12:04 AM
I doubt Stern will punish the Cheat may be 1 game suspencion for pittman...

Master Mind
05-23-2012, 12:05 AM

Love it, though

LOL.

Welcome back bro.

BALLER R
Heat got a bounty system

Master Mind

Try 7 games

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:06 AM

U think so? Seems worse than MWP to me, but just my opinion. Intent seems worse than outcome but I could be wrong

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Heat got a bounty system
which is why I brought up Spo. Somebody sent him out there to do that...

naps
05-23-2012, 12:07 AM
Who cares what people would have been saying initially, we have a video showing clearly what happened. Peoples criticism of his actions makes complete sense.

Well I have a video of Wade bleeding as well. If people opinions didn't matter then it shouldn't matter now as well. Look I think that Pittman foul was stupid and I don't support these stuff. But when someone bleeds how can these same people say he's flopping? I mean why the double-standard?

Big Zo

This coming from a guy who's team includes a former accused rapist, Metta World Peace, and the guy that fouled the crap out of JJ Barea last year. lol

Bulls_fan90
That's a joke. Funny thing is the fat useless **** Pittman fell on his *** while Lance took it like a man.

BALLER R
05-23-2012, 12:08 AM

Wouldn't surprise me. He might not have told him to hit him that hard but I think someone told him to do that. It could of been howard.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:09 AM
That's a joke. Funny thing is the fat useless **** Pittman fell on his *** while Lance took it like a man.

oh yea bro, great observation.

BALLER R
05-23-2012, 12:09 AM
This coming from a guy who's team includes a former accused rapist, Metta World Peace, and the guy that fouled the crap out of JJ Barea last year. lol

Accused. it wasn't proven

The Flash
05-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Haters:

GM1-Heat suck had to flop to win. Refs bailed them out
GM2- LOL Heat choked, Pacers in 5
GM3- Pacers are just a better team
GM4- Wade and Lebron won't do that again, got lucky
GM5- Heat is dirty and the Pacers are just a garbage team
GM6- Celtics will crush the Heat anyways

naps
05-23-2012, 12:10 AM
They don't edit a word I have ever said... and if they could... what a b S site this would be. For you to think they can edit posts shows your mentality... lmao

They did edit THIS title... First title I've ever had edited. ...and either way, the point I was trying to make has sparked debate. Let's be honest... Here YOU are! Your welcome :)

I never said they edit posts. Learn to read may be?

Yeah, you are welcome (Sheldon Cooper's voice).

Teeboy1487
05-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Can I see a video?

And you really think they would laugh at someone if they knew he collarbone is broken?

And how you know his collarbone is broken. As far as I know it's gone for MRI or something. Reports are not out yet?

I will look forward to honest response.

I saw it on NBATV. I will provide a link when it's available. Both of them laughed after the foul occurred. I don't care if he was ok. Wade and Lebron even laughing at that foul is barbaric and classless.

Bulls_fan90
05-23-2012, 12:12 AM
oh yea bro, great observation.

Cheers bro. If you're going to flagrant foul, at least put the guy on his ***. Pittman just embarrassed himself.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:13 AM
I never said they edit posts. Learn to read may be?

Yeah, you are welcome (Sheldon Cooper's voice).

Yup, editing posts is cool! Good job :clap:

naps
05-23-2012, 12:13 AM
So much for toughness LMFAO!! You can't be tough guy all of a sudden after being known as a soft one for entire career. Tough guys are known for their acts throughout their careers and you can tell it just by looking at their faces. Hint: Dennis Rodman, charles Okaley.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Cheers bro. If you're going to flagrant foul, at least put the guy on his ***. Pittman just embarrassed himself.

Yup, he def don't have that MWP elbow lol

Big Zo
05-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Accused. it wasn't proven

No it wasn't. However, he did admit to cheating on his wife, and apparently kept doing it years later after putting her through that whole mess. Was also partly responsible for Shaq leaving the Lakers.

DoMeFavors
05-23-2012, 12:16 AM
Haters:

GM1-Heat suck had to flop to win. Refs bailed them out
GM2- LOL Heat choked, Pacers in 5
GM3- Pacers are just a better team
GM4- Wade and Lebron won't do that again, got lucky
GM5- Heat is dirty and the Pacers are just a garbage team
GM6- Celtics will crush the Heat anyways

:clap: yep

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:17 AM
:clap: yep

Pacers being garbage says a lot about the East...

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:18 AM
:laugh2:

Hey just sayin... lol I could be wrong, but I doubt it :D

naps
05-23-2012, 12:18 AM
I saw it on NBATV. I will provide a link when it's available. Both of them laughed after the foul occurred. I don't care if he was ok. Wade and Lebron even laughing at that foul is barbaric and classless.

How on earth do you know what they were laughing for? Just because they laughed righter foul doesn't necessarily mean they laughed at the foul. Does it? And you are assuming a lot of things here. First, you provide a link. Then talk. If they did I am sure it will be on ESPN or some media outlet tomorrow. I'll wait until I see some confirmation. Until then stop assuming.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:19 AM
op must be fuming lulz

knicks4life33
05-23-2012, 12:19 AM
the heat arent getting any punishment cause they are the heat.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:20 AM

let me tell you how much i care:

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:20 AM
How on earth do you know what they were laughing for? Just because they laughed righter foul doesn't necessarily mean they laughed at the foul. Does it? And you are assuming a lot of things here. First, you provide a link. Then talk. If they did I am sure it will be on ESPN or some media outlet tomorrow. I'll wait until I see some confirmation. Until then stop assuming.

Exactly! Obviously ESPN has no agenda and believing your own eyes is ridiculous... Come on people! Listen to what justinnum1, I mean Naps is saying here! Time to get educated. Damn

Hustla23
05-23-2012, 12:21 AM
What a bush league attack by Pittman.

What a gutless sack of crap.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:24 AM
oh this op is really upset :laugh:

pure comedy in this thread

eibbor
What a bush league attack by Pittman.

What a gutless sack of crap.

Yup, the only reason he was sent out there was for that. It's pretty sad.

raiderposting
who cares, ill rather the nba let it be than have a ***** *** league. let the pacers do ****, i always that tyler hansbrough was a tough guy yeah right. and i bet lance stephenson dont even know if i spelled his name right, and had never heard of this guy before, feels like a *****. At least he got his name out with that choking signal because 99 percent of nba fans had no idea who he was. Face it people just hate the heat. The pacers had a cute run but its all over. Heat vs Thunder in finals will be epic.

WITZ
05-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Lol the heat scrub trying to be tough.Stephson took the hit directly in the throat and still didn't fall, meanwhile pittman delivered the hit and fell guess he learnin to flop from the best :laugh2:

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:28 AM
oh this op is really upset :laugh:

pure comedy in this thread

Not upset, only responding to what I see or giving my opinions :)

khaleesi
05-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Lol the heat scrub trying to be tough.Stephson took the hit directly in the throat and still didn't fall, meanwhile pittman delivered the hit and fell guess he learnin to flop from the best :laugh2:

If that was Wade instead of Pittman, no doubt Wade would have gotten two FT.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7r6vXeOfyQ

nothing happened here

THE GIPPER
05-23-2012, 12:31 AM
The NBA is getting way too soft.

khaleesi
05-23-2012, 12:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7r6vXeOfyQ

nothing happened here

Can't wait till they do it to LeBron.

It will be LOL!!!!!!!!

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:35 AM
Can't wait till they do it to LeBron.

It will be LOL!!!!!!!!

lebron is 6'8 275...good luck. and your so cool wishing injury on a player, you must feel real big and strong

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Wishing an injury on any player is not cool... There has been enough injuries this year already

WITZ
05-23-2012, 12:38 AM
lebron is 6'8 275...good luck. and your so cool wishing injury on a player, you must feel real big and strong

Yet when he ran into 7'1 240 pound Tyson Chandler he acted like he ran into a brick wall :laugh:

Hardwood Floper
05-23-2012, 12:39 AM
the haslem foul was nothing. Hard playoff type foul

The pittman foul was a lil dirty but the Pacers were asking for it. Not a big deal lol... just a bunch of heat haters looking for ammo

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:41 AM
the haslem foul was nothing. Hard playoff type foul

The pittman foul was a lil dirty but the Pacers were asking for it. Not a big deal lol... just a bunch of heat haters looking for ammo

You gotta at least go for the ball man...Haslem didn't do that.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:41 AM
lance
Pittman got me good. My shoulder feel like its broke but I'm ok everyone let's go Pacers game 6

Lakeshow24KB
05-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Shittman>Metta
Dirty wise. :D

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:43 AM
lance

Good to see/hear.

ThunderousDemon
05-23-2012, 12:45 AM
He gets elbowed in the neck for a choke sign, grow some ****ing balls because that doesn't warrant a physical attack

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Shittman>Metta
Dirty wise. :D

wow, very clever.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:50 AM
I'll bet game 6 is called pretty tight

smood999
05-23-2012, 12:50 AM
playoff basketball....at one point in the league..these things were the norm...i mean u dont think lebron accidentally left his foot there? maybe..maybe not..

pittman will get suspended though...but its nothing of significance...wouldnt be surprised to see some sort of retalliation game 6..

beans439
05-23-2012, 12:52 AM
:violin:

pittman should be suspended, but the pacers love to talk ashit and play physical. They need to suck it up.

not a fan of either but id love to see you have that response when someone takes that kind of shot at lebron...

eibbor
playoff basketball....at one point in the league..these things were the norm...i mean u dont think lebron accidentally left his foot there? maybe..maybe not..

pittman will get suspended though...but its nothing of significance...wouldnt be surprised to see some sort of retalliation game 6..

Using your scrubs to take out starters though... Bush league.... Use to be man up or shut up. Every team has a last guy on the bench.

MySwagGotSwag
for all the laker fans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIWSKssJP2E http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed3umTuRTqo

and for every other poster it is very easy to youtube your team and see a horrible foul just as bad as the one pittman did. It was wrong! however don't be hypocrites just because Lebron and Wade play for Miami. its annoying, ignorant and pretty ****in stupid to be honest. Smoke a L and chill out :superman:

PurpleJesus
05-23-2012, 12:53 AM
I might have to watch the Pittman foul again, as a lot of people think that it was an obvious flagrant, when I saw it live, and on the couple of replays they showed on TNT, I just didnt think it was that bad. The play on the court at the time was very sloppy, as both teams had the bottom of their benches on the court, Pittman looked as though he was trying to find anyone near him to box out for a potential rebound...again, I would have to watch it again, but it doesnt look as though Pittman would have even been able to realize that was Stephenson. He saw the closest body to him, and that closest body was crashing to the hoop for a rebound, it looks to me as though Dexter stook his arm out to prevent the progress from that player just to stop his progress to the hoop...I did see the wink that he gave a couple minutes afterwards, which may have been due to his teammates wanting it to have been an obvious foul.

shizzle09
05-23-2012, 12:54 AM
the pacers wanted to act like bad ***** and they just got a dose of their own medicine. this is one of the few times i like something like this. Good stuff Pittman and Haslem.

kjoke
05-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Using your scrubs to take out starters though... Bush league.... Use to be man up or shut up. Every team has a last guy on the bench.

Tyler on Wade: Bench Player hits superstar

Haslem on Tyler: Bench player to Bench Player

Pittman on Lance: Scrub to Scrub

I don't see where we used a low end guy to take someone out.

shizzle09
05-23-2012, 12:55 AM
and it all started with hyper Hansborough raking Wade's face.

shizzle09
05-23-2012, 12:56 AM
not a fan of either but id love to see you have that response when someone takes that kind of shot at lebron...

ummmm, see Hansborough raking Wade's face PRIOR to any of the hard fouls on the Heat. pay attention

MySwagGotSwag

explain to me when Lance Stephenson became a starter? your argument is wrong

lavell12
the pittman foul was worse than mwp. he should get 7 games. haslem should get one game.

do u think the fact haslem was not ejected increases or decreases the odds of a suspencion?

Il Mago50
Easily a 10 game suspension for Pittman. The guy not only stuck an elbow out, he blatantly went across the lane to gain speed and then smoke him in the throat of all places.

Fmaranesi
05-23-2012, 12:57 AM

scrub taking out scrub

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:58 AM
I might have to watch the Pittman foul again, as a lot of people think that it was an obvious flagrant, when I saw it live, and on the couple of replays they showed on TNT, I just didnt think it was that bad. The play on the court at the time was very sloppy, as both teams had the bottom of their benches on the court, Pittman looked as though he was trying to find anyone near him to box out for a potential rebound...again, I would have to watch it again, but it doesnt look as though Pittman would have even been able to realize that was Stephenson. He saw the closest body to him, and that closest body was crashing to the hoop for a rebound, it looks to me as though Dexter stook his arm out to prevent the progress from that player just to stop his progress to the hoop...I did see the wink that he gave a couple minutes afterwards, which may have been due to his teammates wanting it to have been an obvious foul.

You shouldn't be allowed to watch basketball, dude. His elbow was set up and pre meditated and if you can't see that ESPECIALLY in hiighlights, you are either lying, blind, stupid or a window licker. Period.

smood999
05-23-2012, 12:58 AM

it was lance stephenson...he doesnt play at all...it was 2 end of bench guys...

eibbor
05-23-2012, 12:59 AM
scrub taking out scrub
scrubs should realize that their actions affect starters...

Il Mago50
05-23-2012, 12:59 AM
the pacers wanted to act like bad ***** and they just got a dose of their own medicine. this is one of the few times i like something like this. Good stuff Pittman and Haslem.

Would you say that if Stephenson had gotten his windpipe crushed or something like that you ****ing idiot. At some point, it crosses a line. In baseball (for all you Heat fans that seem to justify that second one), when one of your players gets hit, you throw at one of theirs, but not at the head. You`re not trying to hurt the other guy. If I was the Pacers, I`d throw Amundson into the game and wait for LeBron to take a drive to the bucket and absolutely level his *** like Haslem did to Hansborough and see if you guys feel the same way about blatant attempts to injure when you`re on the receiving end.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:00 AM

Again... Scrubs making mistakes affects your team and starters....

smood999
05-23-2012, 01:00 AM
and it all started with hyper Hansborough raking Wade's face.

i dont think that was flagrant...he made a clear play for the ball..he actually got the ball before wades face...the flagrant was called cause it was wade...

haslem was not making a basketball play at all...

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:02 AM
i dont think that was flagrant...he made a clear play for the ball..he actually got the ball before wades face...the flagrant was called cause it was wade...

haslem was not making a basketball play at all...

THIS... and unless you are a homer, it's obvious

smood999
05-23-2012, 01:04 AM
Again... Scrubs making mistakes affects your team and starters....

stephenson being out or pittman being suspended will not effect either team...now if pittman was sent in to take granger out, then i could see ur case

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:07 AM
explain to me when Lance Stephenson became a starter? your argument is wrong

Wasn't talking about starters at all. Pittman was out there to take out anybody... your argument is wrong

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:09 AM
stephenson being out or pittman being suspended will not effect either team...now if pittman was sent in to take granger out, then i could see ur case

Again, he was out there to take SOMEBODY out... His dumb *** just took out Lance. Doesn't matter... Spo sent him out to NOT defend, to NOT help offense, but to be a thug. He did his job as far as he was told. He is just dumb as a box of rocks and went for the first person he saw which was a bench player.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:10 AM
the pittman foul was worse than mwp. he should get 7 games. haslem should get one game.

do u think the fact haslem was not ejected increases or decreases the odds of a suspencion?

THIS and it is OBVIOUS...

Fmaranesi
05-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA
Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

beans439
05-23-2012, 01:11 AM
No it wasn't. However, he did admit to cheating on his wife, and apparently kept doing it years later after putting her through that whole mess. Was also partly responsible for Shaq leaving the Lakers.

you sound like a little girl man...just get off that topic

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Yup and that is why having bb IQ rocks. Sad for Pittman and also HasBEENlam

JC_
05-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

hahahahahahahahahahaha

BALLER R
05-23-2012, 01:14 AM

So Larry is on board. He's probably gonna give them a couple pointers. Physical game 6? Yup.

beans439
05-23-2012, 01:17 AM
ummmm, see Hansborough raking Wade's face PRIOR to any of the hard fouls on the Heat. pay attention

doesnt matter, hansborough atleast went up and got ball. haslem just went after him with no attempt at ball. every play is looked at as is, not what happened before.

NJrockPD
05-23-2012, 01:18 AM
They should both be suspended.

JC_
05-23-2012, 01:19 AM
So Larry is on board. He's probably gonna give them a couple pointers. Physical game 6? Yup.

It will definately be physical but the league isn't going to let anyone do what they did tonight. Tonight was the time to be physical, hell the Pacers started it all with the play on Wade but as soon as Haslem retaliated they started playing very weak.

HYFR
Nasty foul no doubt about it but its the playoffs and either team isnt tryin to give up anything. Seen much worse on the court

NJrockPD
Hansborough's foul was nothing compared to the blatant hard fouls of Haslem and Pittman.

LeMarcus
First, The hansborough and haslem fouls we're part of playoff basketball and should have stopped there. Pittman foul was way too unnecessary and he should get suspended.

What I don't understand is the pacers, since they've been up 2-1 have been chippy and tried to dominate the heat by their physical play, are now screaming wolf after this game.

-You have granger complaining about the heat getting more attention for being down 2-1 by the media. Also complaints about Wade and Lebron being media "sweethearts"
(lol.true)

- Stephenson doing that extra stuff on the bench.

All of a sudden Miami is the bully and playing with a bounty system.....

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:20 AM
They should both be suspended.

Yup

shizzle09
05-23-2012, 01:21 AM
doesnt matter, hansborough atleast went up and got ball. haslem just went after him with no attempt at ball. every play is looked at as is, not what happened before.

it's called payback. it's the playoffs and the Pacers were trying to be thugs. We saw exactly how SOFT they really are.

shizzle09
05-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Would you say that if Stephenson had gotten his windpipe crushed or something like that you ****ing idiot. At some point, it crosses a line. In baseball (for all you Heat fans that seem to justify that second one), when one of your players gets hit, you throw at one of theirs, but not at the head. You`re not trying to hurt the other guy. If I was the Pacers, I`d throw Amundson into the game and wait for LeBron to take a drive to the bucket and absolutely level his *** like Haslem did to Hansborough and see if you guys feel the same way about blatant attempts to injure when you`re on the receiving end.

lol. Pittman went over the line but the Haslem foul was fully justified. Dont like it tough **** chief.

beans439
05-23-2012, 01:26 AM
it's called payback. it's the playoffs and the Pacers were trying to be thugs. We saw exactly how SOFT they really are.

thugs? bc they play physical and dont bend over for lebron and wade. come on man. so what your saying is if harden elbowed artest the same way its okay bc its "payback"?

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 01:27 AM

Don't know if you noticed but David west tried to foul him hard but ended up on the floor.

Re-try game 6 ?

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:28 AM
First, The hansborough and haslem fouls we're part of playoff basketball and should have stopped there. Pittman foul was way too unnecessary and he should get suspended.

What I don't understand is the pacers, since they've been up 2-1 have been chippy and tried to dominate the heat by their physical play, are now screaming wolf after this game.

-You have granger complaining about the heat getting more attention for being down 2-1 by the media. Also complaints about Wade and Lebron being media "sweethearts"
(lol.true)

Haslem foul wasn't playoff bb... Was 20 years ago, but not today. Today that is a flagrant 2, period.

shizzle09
05-23-2012, 01:29 AM
thugs? bc they play physical and dont bend over for lebron and wade. come on man. so what your saying is if harden elbowed artest the same way its okay bc its "payback"?

seriously? Did you see the crap Granger was doing with Lebron??? Are you that naive? come on man. The Pcers clearly came out with a thug mentality.

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 01:29 AM

Not okay but would you feel that harden has a justifiable reason if he did?

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:30 AM
lol. Pittman went over the line but the Haslem foul was fully justified. Dont like it tough **** chief.

If you believe that, you obviously don't watch NBA bb and if you do, you haven't watched long enough to understand the rules.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:31 AM
seriously? Did you see the crap Granger was doing with Lebron??? Are you that naive? come on man. The Pcers clearly came out with a thug mentality.

Getting in his face 2 times in 2 games? Are u serious, bro? lmao

beans439
05-23-2012, 01:32 AM

and granger got exactly what he deserved for all the crap, techs. thats that, did he come down on lebron with both arms and no play on the ball? no. did he throw a blatent elbow into lebrons throat? no. hes trying to get under lebrons skin like a lot of players do. lebron is better, its a strategy a lot of players use on weak minded players. lebron has a tendency to buckle so hes trying to see that lebron. not the one that drops 40 on them

JC_
05-23-2012, 01:32 AM
Haslem foul wasn't playoff bb... Was 20 years ago, but not today. Today that is a flagrant 2, period.

That's odd. They called it a flagrant 1 during the game.. that was yesterday (not 20 years ago). Btw Larry Bird thinks your team is a bunch of *******.

BALLER R
05-23-2012, 01:34 AM
So Miami fans were throwing wet t-shirts at the pacers bench smh. Whatever happens to you guy in game 6 yall deserve.

PurpleJesus
05-23-2012, 01:34 AM
You shouldn't be allowed to watch basketball, dude. His elbow was set up and pre meditated and if you can't see that ESPECIALLY in hiighlights, you are either lying, blind, stupid or a window licker. Period.

christ man...are you an Indiana fan? that was harsh. I said i might be wrong, and need to take another look...I am actually very good at watching basketball, I don't know how seeing a foul late in a game where one team is up by 30 something affects how I can watch basketball...the game was over.

beans439
05-23-2012, 01:35 AM
Not okay but would you feel that harden has a justifiable reason if he did?

of course he has a justifiable reason as a man with pride, but not as a professional under the lights role model athlete. this is professional sports, its not tit for tat backyard bball. theres penalties and if harden did it back he would probably get suspended for more games bc there has to be a lesson learned at some point

beans439
05-23-2012, 01:36 AM
Getting in his face 2 times in 2 games? Are u serious, bro? lmao

yeah thats what im saying. but its lebron so we all have to coddle him...thanks for speaking up.

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 01:37 AM

If you believe that, you obviously don't watch NBA bb and if you do, you haven't watched long enough to understand the rules.

You obviously don't watch NBA basketball to understand that chippy plays like that are part of playoff basketball.

Suns vs lakers?
Lakers vs kings?
Chicago vs Boston?
Boston vs lakers?
Heat vs Boston?

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:38 AM

D West would DESTROY anybody on Miamis bench/team or in their arena... If we needed a thug mentality we would have sent West out to do what Pittmans ***** *** did. We could live without West, but if we sent West out you couldn't live without LeBrick or DWhereAmIsposeTObeBron Wade. Period. Get real. I guarantee if you wanna send another thug of ur bench in game 6... U will get it as good as u get it. After game 6 you won't be able to leave it to the officials, millions will be watching. It's game 6 or bust for the Heat.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
05-23-2012, 01:39 AM
HasBEENslem, huh? :eyebrow:

You just made a funny! :clap:

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:40 AM
HasBEENslem, huh? :eyebrow:

You just made a funny! :clap:

Thanks! Facts rock

BALLER R
05-23-2012, 01:41 AM
Game 6 I think is a must win for miami to be honest. You do not want this series going any longer.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:43 AM
Game 6 I think is a must win for miami to be honest. You do not want this series going any longer.

Must win 4 either really. Boston needs a tired team.

BALLER R
05-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Pacers should of gotten James Johnson in that deal when they got Barbosa from us. They could use him at a time like this.

BALLER R
05-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Must win 4 either really. Boston needs a tired team.

That's true. If miami wins the series I don't think they will be doing any of these against the celtics.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 01:52 AM
That's true. If miami wins the series I don't think they will be doing any of these against the celtics.

Exactly. If Miami doesnt win game 6 he east is up in the air. IMO

Odominator
05-23-2012, 02:11 AM
after reading all the heat fans comments about justifying that dirty move by Pittman, i really do wish a Pacers scrub will come off and completely level Wade or Lebron.

I use to respect the Heat as an organization but like someone said earlier, someone told that dumb jock to take out Stephenson. The Heat are just a bunch of Bullies and Lebron and Wade are very immature for their smirking and laughing.

This is why Lebron will never win a championship, because there are teams who may be less talented but have more heart and respect than LBJ and Wade.

I know most people here hate Kobe Bryant, I hate Kobe Bryant, but you won't ever see Kobe laughing it up or clowning around in a 7 game playoff series. Kobe takes care of business on the court and handles it like a real pro should. If there is one thing Lebron and Wade can learn from Kobe, it is how to be a pro.

KingOfSanJose
05-23-2012, 02:20 AM
People talk about Stephenson like he's some great person. He's not. Last year he threw his girlfriend down a flight of stairs and instead of helping her he hit her head on a step. Look it up. This kids a punk. Did he deserve to be hit like that? No of course not. Did I enjoy seeing it? Yes I did. This is playoff basketball. Suck it up.

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 02:21 AM
I use to respect the Heat as an organization but like someone said earlier, someone told that dumb jock to take out Stephenson. The Heat are just a bunch of Bullies and Lebron and Wade are very immature for their smirking and laughing.

This is why Lebron will never win a championship, because there are teams who may be less talented but have more heart and respect than LBJ and Wade.

I know most people here hate Kobe Bryant, I hate Kobe Bryant, but you won't ever see Kobe laughing it up or clowning around in a 7 game playoff series. Kobe takes care of business on the court and handles it like a real pro should. If there is one thing Lebron and Wade can learn from Kobe, it is how to be a pro.

Cool. Please provide the link of the video with the proper sequence and also evidence that Pittman was ordered to do so.

Other than that your post is really about KOBE>>>Lebron and Wade

WadeKobe
05-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Neither Pittman or Haslem should play in game 5. Pittman shouldn't play again this year. Somebody told Pittman to do what he did... Who was it? Pittman isn't smart enough not physical enough to play NBA basketball, he is just the guy who comes in to foul... When he didn't do that in his only start in the series he was taken out in less than 5 minutes. So tonight he did his job, which was bs... So who told him to? ...and ppl hate the Saints... Talk about a bounty. His dumb *** just hit the wrong guy

Dude, you're so cool. You started a bait thread, and then you get upset at the mods? Classy. :clap:

Can I just point something out here, to show how poorly you have thought through this?

So who told him to? ...and ppl hate the Saints... Talk about a bounty. His dumb *** just hit the wrong guy

Bounty? Someone told him to elbow Lance dirty? I doubt it. He was probably told to go in and enforce, to hit someone hard. Not to throw a dirty elbow. Thus, your entire premise is ridiculous and you look pretty foolish for it. And just hit the wrong guy? How so? What's Lance going to do about it? Is he tough? Lol. come on, dude.

This thread is such a ridiculous attempt at baiting.

WadeKobe
05-23-2012, 02:28 AM

No one has stuck up for Pittman yet. :facepalm:

justjames
05-23-2012, 02:31 AM
How could anyone respect the Heat as an organization? They retired Jordan and Marino's number. What kind of joke franchise retires the number of not only a player of another team but a player in a different sport?

eibbor
05-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Cool. Please provide the link of the video with the proper sequence and also evidence that Pittman was ordered to do so.

Other than that your post is really about KOBE>>>Lebron and Wade

Pittman was OBVIOUSLY ordered by the coaching staff to take the floor and do damage. Let's be honest, he sucks... He wasn't out there for defense cuz he sucks at it... He wasn't out there for his inside game cuz he doesn't have opne.... He wasn't out there for any kinda offense because he has none. He was out there to do damage because he is big. He is non athletic, over weight and has no skills. He had one job and that was to be brutal and use his size and weight to use a foul to take out a player... Any player. Luckily, his dumb *** with a low bb IQ went for Lance instead of a starter or decent role player. Funny, but still sad...

The wink says it all. That wink was about all he has available as far as his skill set goes. Sadddddddddddddddddddd

Dude should stop trying to lose weight really. They want Eddy Curry for a reason.

eibbor
05-23-2012, 02:32 AM

There is a reason for that... He is about to be out for 7 - 10 games at LEAST...

shizzle09
05-23-2012, 02:35 AM

D West would DESTROY anybody on Miamis bench/team or in their arena... If we needed a thug mentality we would have sent West out to do what Pittmans ***** *** did. We could live without West, but if we sent West out you couldn't live without LeBrick or DWhereAmIsposeTObeBron Wade. Period. Get real. I guarantee if you wanna send another thug of ur bench in game 6... U will get it as good as u get it. After game 6 you won't be able to leave it to the officials, millions will be watching. It's game 6 or bust for the Heat.

Lmfao. Post something that doesn't consist of ******** knicknames and actually makes sense and maybe you'll be taken semi seriously. Pacers have been hard fouling lebron all series. You don't see that because your so blinded by hate. Hansborough intended to fouls THAT HARD so Haslem brought it right back to hansborough. You're a joke kid. It goes both ways and the heat brought it to the pacers. Refs refs refs, that's all u kids say nowadays.

WadeKobe
05-23-2012, 02:35 AM

:facepalm: you really are not very smart, are you? There is no basis to say "Bounty" or that Spo sent him out there to brake someone's collar bone with a dirty elbow.

Sending him out there to foul someone hard is very different than a bounty, and very different from what he did. If you cannot see that, you should probably cease your participation in NBA discussions anywhere in your life, forever.

WadeKobe
05-23-2012, 02:38 AM
There is a reason for that... He is about to be out for 7 - 10 games at LEAST...

Right.... so, I'm still right, and the person I responded to is still wrong. No one defended Pittman, even though people attempted to say we were. :eyebrow:

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 02:39 AM
Pittman was OBVIOUSLY ordered by the coaching staff to take the floor and do damage. Let's be honest, he sucks... He wasn't out there for defense cuz he sucks at it... He wasn't out there for his inside game cuz he doesn't have opne.... He wasn't out there for any kinda offense because he has none. He was out there to do damage because he is big. He is non athletic, over weight and has no skills. He had one job and that was to be brutal and use his size and weight to use a foul to take out a player... Any player. Luckily, his dumb *** with a low bb IQ went for Lance instead of a starter or decent role player. Funny, but still sad...

The wink says it all. That wink was about all he has available as far as his skill set goes. Sadddddddddddddddddddd

:speechless::laugh2:

Are you aware that he came in during the last minute of the game LOL
And to take out the 3rd string bench players from the pacers? A benefit for the Heat in a blowout game?

Good God man.

WadeKobe
05-23-2012, 02:40 AM
after reading all the heat fans comments about justifying that dirty move by Pittman, i really do wish a Pacers scrub will come off and completely level Wade or Lebron.

You're a ****ing idiot. No one defended Pittman. No one! But, whatever, it's the Heat. People will just make **** up to hate the team and our fans, because it's easier to make stuff up than to be honest.

No one defended Pittman.

Snowman23
05-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Pittman deserves to be suspended, no doubt about it.

However, with my bias aside for the HEAT I don't think the Haslem foul was that bad. He didn't even hit him in the head from the couple of replays I've watched. And when I saw the Hansborough foul on Wade it looked like he was definetely clawing him on purpose. Haslem didn't touch him (from what I could see). Wade got hit in the head. Flagrants 1's for both IMO

ChrisSabo17
05-23-2012, 02:46 AM

Your way out of line in thinking Indiana had it coming to them. Cheap shots to the neck was what they deserved? You are a moron! The Heat are a bunch of whiny *****es. Lebron has how many fouls the whole series? He is worse than Jordan ever thought about being with the calls he gets. It is crazy the **** he gets away with. Including the traveling. You are jsut a bandwagon fan. I bet you liked the Cavs a couple years ago.

Snowman23
05-23-2012, 02:49 AM
Your way out of line in thinking Indiana had it coming to them. Cheap shots to the neck was what they deserved? You are a moron! The Heat are a bunch of whiny *****es. Lebron has how many fouls the whole series? He is worse than Jordan ever thought about being with the calls he gets. It is crazy the **** he gets away with. Including the traveling. You are jsut a bandwagon fan. I bet you liked the Cavs a couple years ago.

It's not like they were getting in anyone's face or trash talking before the series even started. Nope, Indiana wasn't doing any of that :rolleyes:

PurpleJesus
05-23-2012, 03:02 AM

Dude should stop trying to lose weight really. They want Eddy Curry for a reason.

he was out there because the heat were up by like 30 with less than 5 minutes to play

Fnom11
05-23-2012, 04:12 AM

hahaha you're unreal man. Keep crying and making bait threads.

CHANGO
05-23-2012, 04:23 AM
Haslem was fine to me, maybe 1 game suspension and 10,000 or 15,000 dollars.

But Pittman... That was dirty and I don't like to play dirty, one thing is being tough and other is playing dirty, he should get suspended for 15 games or more.

David West gave Lebron a very hard foul too, but hey... Lebron is a tank so it didn't looked like that.

sharqstealth
05-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Pittman deserves a suspension, but the bad thing is whether you suspend him or not it doesn't really matter, that guy is garbage and his contributions if there is any won't really matter in games. A very classless guy, he could have almost killed Stephenson had he hit a solid shot on the throat. As for Stephenson now that's a real choke...

shizzle09
05-23-2012, 04:58 AM
Pittman deserves a suspension, but the bad thing is whether you suspend him or not it doesn't really matter, that guy is garbage and his contributions if there is any won't really matter in games. A very classless guy, he could have almost killed Stephenson had he hit a solid shot on the throat. As for Stephenson now that's a real choke...

:rimshot:

QueensG
05-23-2012, 06:40 AM
spo should be suspended too because he obviously told Pittman to do that..he could of killed lance but lance took it like a soldier..Pittman fell on his ***..oh and justinnum1 is a ****ing clown..bro your sarcasm and heat dick sucking is dispicable..Pittman could of came out with a gun and shot lance..you will still be hanging on to his balls..smh get a life..get off psd for 2 seconds

Sportfan
05-23-2012, 06:40 AM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ELBOWTHROAT.gif

mad props to stephenson for being able to not fall down from that and not tear his knee! RESPECT!

unleashthebeast
05-23-2012, 06:47 AM

With the way that you are spelling our player's names, it's almost as if you are trolling.

:laugh2:

Like i just posted in the other thread, the most pathetic part was that (unless I am mistaken) the refs never reviewed either of the flagrants. Best thing for a ref to do in that situation is to call a flagrant 2 and go to instant replay to either confirm or change his stance.

Haslem will probably get a game, and Pittman will get multiple games. I do respect them for standing up for their teammates, but the Pittman one was definitely too far.

3ballbomber
05-23-2012, 06:59 AM
Man, dude tried to kill him. It's amazing that no flagarant 2's were given in that game

Fnom11
05-23-2012, 07:13 AM
So Miami fans were throwing wet t-shirts at the pacers bench smh. Whatever happens to you guy in game 6 yall deserve.

When did this happen?

fadahway
05-23-2012, 07:13 AM
T-H-U-G We Be thats thug mentality WE THUGGIN THUGGIN THUGGIN,!!!

QueensG
05-23-2012, 07:22 AM
T-H-U-G We Be thats thug mentality WE THUGGIN THUGGIN THUGGIN,!!!

thugs where? in Miami? Nah sorry

beasted86
05-23-2012, 07:28 AM
Pittman was totally uncalled for and should receive a 7 game suspension at the least if that's what they gave Artest.

GrumpyOldMan
05-23-2012, 08:17 AM
I dont have a huge issue with Haslem. If I took stitches to the eyebrow from an elbow in one game I would foul a little more crisply in the next game as well. There is a big difference between a hard foul and playing dirty in my opinion.
Pittman was being an idiot. He wasn't even going toward the basket in the event of a missed shot. He ran right at Stephenson with the elbow up. He shouldn't dress again this playoff season.

scottie
05-23-2012, 08:39 AM
Total lack of class by the Heat. Looked worse than an intercity pickup game, and that's hard to do! The coach, and the players should be suspended for this garbage, animals!

Jarvo
05-23-2012, 08:46 AM
:facepalm: Some of you on here whine like some little girls.

"Omg Leborn or Spo told Pittman to do that"
"Karma is a *****, Go for Lebron Knees & Head"
"Miami is a dirty team"

Like hush already and move on, Pittman is gonna get suspended and it was ****ed up he did that no one is on his side that was just a dirty move. But to wish injury on another player how do that make you guys look? If that was Lebron or Wade you dudes will jump for joy and say "take that you *****" or whatever. You guys just take something to the extreme like females, We know it's bad but I have a feeling you will whine about this til the summer and next year.

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 08:49 AM

A thug mentality? Thats why Pittman's caught winking after his foul on Stephenson who just made Lebron get mad cause he did the choke sign and I'm sure I and many others will be doing it at some point in a 4th quarter this playofff. Granger is just showing that he's not scared of Bron like most people are? Even IMO Lebrons soft for who big, fast, and athletic he is.

QueensG
05-23-2012, 08:56 AM

A thug mentality? Thats why Pittman's caught winking after his foul on Stephenson who just made Lebron get mad cause he did the choke sign and I'm sure I and many others will be doing it at some point in a 4th quarter this playofff. Granger is just showing that he's not scared of Bron like most people are? Even IMO Lebrons soft for who big, fast, and athletic he is.

lebron is softer then babyshit

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 09:00 AM

He gets punked by Jordan Crawford and Lance Stephenson....and hes the king? CMON. :confused:

Big Zo
05-23-2012, 09:00 AM

But he's still playing. Maybe if you're super lucky you can see the Knicks win another playoff game in the next 12 years.

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 09:05 AM
But he's still playing. Maybe if you're super lucky you can see the Knicks win another playoff game in the next 12 years.

Maybe if your super lucky, yall get to the finals and Wade will get 20+ FTs on his own, some of phantom calls or have a big man thats worth a ****. Oh and "The King" wont play like he's Steve Blake in the 4th quarter and pass the ball when he's the best player on the court and he should want to and be able to be clutch. Cause the last time I asked him for change for a dollar he only gave me three quarters?? :D He's soft cause he doesnt assert himself the way someone with his size and speed should.

Big Zo
05-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Maybe if your super lucky, yall get to the finals and Wade will get 20+ FTs on his own, some of phantom calls or have a big man thats worth a ****. Oh and "The King" wont play like he's Steve Blake in the 4th quarter and pass the ball when he's the best player on the court and he should want to and be able to be clutch. Cause the last time I asked him for change for a dollar he only gave me three quarters?? :D He's soft cause he doesnt assert himself the way someone with his size and speed should.

I love it when people are mad. lol

Melo15
05-23-2012, 09:13 AM

You sure about that?

Great job by Pittman, I'm tired of seeing our players with blood and getting cheap shots across the head. Indiana's only chance of winning was to be more physical, the Heat aren't putting up with that crap.

natelpete
05-23-2012, 09:14 AM

I don't think a Jeremy Lin fan can make fun of any other NBA players for being soft.

Jarvo
05-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Question, How is Lebron soft?

MTL_123
05-23-2012, 09:37 AM
I don't think a Jeremy Lin fan can make fun of any other NBA players for being soft.

This ahahahhahahahahhahahahah

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 09:48 AM
I love it when people are mad. lol

Nobodys mad, I just can argue my side. Obviously you cant, thats why this is your comeback. I was trying to debate with you, not argue. We can both sit here and talk about how Lebron/Wade/ the rest of the team are soft. Soft as tissue paper..IMO. But I'm not mad at all...my teams still in the playoffs playing some old ****s too, so I really cant be mad, especially since my team was the 8th seed.

mjm07
05-23-2012, 09:53 AM
The Haslem foul was retaliation but definitely a Flagrant 1. Max Flag. 2 but no suspension, if thats even possible.

Pittman, however, was Ron Artest-esque. I'm sure Lance got the msg. Pittman should be suspended.

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Question, How is Lebron soft?

"The King" wont plays like he's just another NBA player in the 4th quarter and passes the ball when he's the best player on the court and he should want to and be able to be clutch. He's soft cause he doesnt assert himself the way someone with his size and speed should. IMO, thats why. I'll keep it short and simple.

Big Zo
05-23-2012, 09:55 AM
Nobodys mad, I just can argue my side. Obviously you cant, thats why this is your comeback. I was trying to debate with you, not argue. We can both sit here and talk about how Lebron/Wade/ the rest of the team are soft. Soft as tissue paper..IMO. But I'm not mad at all...my teams still in the playoffs playing some old ****s too, so I really cant be mad, especially since my team was the 8th seed.

Debating and talking **** are two different things. Also, the only reason the Sixers are still around is because Derrick Rose went down. Otherwise they'd be home right now just like last year when the "soft" guys mopped the floor with them.

BobbyHillSwag
05-23-2012, 09:55 AM
The Haslem foul was retaliation but definitely a Flagrant 1. Max Flag. 2 but no suspension, if thats even possible.

Pittman, however, was Ron Artest-esque. I'm sure Lance got the msg. Pittman should be shot.

agreed, we need less idiots trying to fulfill hits in this world

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 09:58 AM

LOL trying to call out other posters for their response in regards to your "argument/debate" and this is what you open your points with?

:speechless:

Animosity
05-23-2012, 10:13 AM
You obviously don't watch NBA basketball to understand that chippy plays like that are part of playoff basketball.

Suns vs lakers?
Lakers vs kings?
Chicago vs Boston?
Boston vs lakers?
Heat vs Boston?

Nothing about Pittmans foul was chippy. It was obv uncalled for and should be considered assault. I liked the wink too just puts a nail in the coffin. There is no reason for that in basketball. Playoff basketball should be physical but that's just way over the line.

king4day
05-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Haslem's was clearly a retalitory hit. He should be suspended a game and would be stunned if he's not.
Didn't think Tyler's was totally interntional as he did make a play for the ball. I won't argue his flagrant 1 though.
I didn't see Pittman's so I can't comment on that.

QueensG
05-23-2012, 10:16 AM
even my boy Jeremy Lin is not scared to take the last shot and he's fearless driving the lane for a pg so yeah lebron still soft

Slug3

What Pitt does was very bad, the only difference is Metta has a history and this would be Pitts first. I still expect him to be out a few games.

boolish

granger forgot that the idea here is to put the ball in the basket, not try to intimidate and act like you're a freshman in high school. and at putting the ball in the hoop, he has failed big time. I suggest danny take off his diapers this off season and go to work on his game. and then let THAT do the talking next year.

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 10:17 AM

(lol.true)

You forgot this part.

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 10:19 AM
Debating and talking **** are two different things. Also, the only reason the Sixers are still around is because Derrick Rose went down. Otherwise they'd be home right now just like last year when the "soft" guys mopped the floor with them.

Your right, but even if we do debate, you dont saying anything to make me think your basketball IQ is very high. Yeah, I'd hope yall would mop us up, considering that you have Lebron and Wade on the same team? Who do the sixers have that can compete with them legitlly? Do yall heat fans not understand that they are 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA. Plus one of the better PF in the league. They are soft because with that squad they should blow everyone out.

uchiha
05-23-2012, 10:22 AM
I love how that Indy fan complains about physical play after the Granger and Pacers talk openly about how they are purposefully tip-toeing the line of physical/dirty play because they got no respect during the regular season.

Meanwhile, they had the second lowest attendance in the whole league. The Bobcats, Pistons, and Raptors all had a higher draw than the team crying over no national attention.

Aside from Pittman's massive dirty play, every single other play in this series has been on the physical side of things, which is what should be expected in a playoff series.

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle09

Oh and the original premise of that debate

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 10:23 AM
granger forgot that the idea here is to put the ball in the basket, not try to intimidate and act like you're a freshman in high school. and at putting the ball in the hoop, he has failed big time. I suggest danny take off his diapers this off season and go to work on his game. and then let THAT do the talking next year.

Let me ask you something serious...have you ever played ball?

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Nothing about Pittmans foul was chippy. It was obv uncalled for and should be considered assault. I liked the wink too just puts a nail in the coffin. There is no reason for that in basketball. Playoff basketball should be physical but that's just way over the line.

I don't think I've ever stated a justified response or agreed with Pittmans foul.

Big Zo
05-23-2012, 10:30 AM
Your right, but even if we do debate, you dont saying anything to make me think your basketball IQ is very high. Yeah, I'd hope yall would mop us up, considering that you have Lebron and Wade on the same team? Who do the sixers have that can compete with them legitlly? Do yall heat fans not understand that they are 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA. Plus one of the better PF in the league. They are soft because with that squad they should blow everyone out.

Well, had you been paying attention, you'd see that the Heat have blown quite a few people out this year. In fact, this is the third time they beat the Pacers by 30+ this year. Only people that would have a leg to stand on in your argument would be Dallas fans. Everyone else has lost in 5, and the Pacers would likely have met the same quick fate had Bosh been playing.

leftymo
05-23-2012, 10:31 AM
How much did Bynum and Peace get? I wonder if the crooks in the NBA are remotely objective with this stuff. Those were just as vicious if not worse.

But it's all trivial anyway. The two best teams are playing for the championship in the west anyways. Nobody in the east has a shot.

Chapin78
05-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Stephenson needs to work on his flopping in the offseason. If he would have sold it better we might have seen Pittman get ejected. Someone send him some CP3 or some vintage Divac videos.

Pittman's play was dirty and its curious as to why none of his teammates came to Stephenson's side after such a hard hit. OKC players came to Metta after hitting Harden just to show support even Westbrook until he thought twice about it. These guys are ballers not brawlers so I would rather see them play basketball then fight. My point is that teams stick together.

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Well, had you been paying attention, you'd see that the Heat have blown quite a few people out this year. In fact, this is the third time they beat the Pacers by 30+ this year. Only people that would have a leg to stand on in your argument would be Dallas fans. Everyone else has lost in 5, and the Pacers would likely have met the same quick fate had Bosh been playing.

Exactly...yall should be with that squad. Yet yall werent even first in our conference and CHI played without Rose a bunch. Lebron is soft until he wins that "not 5, not 6, not 7th" title. IMO. He hasnt done anything more than me, as for as what I'd want to accomplish as a NBA player..which is WIN a TITLE.
Come back when he has.

Big Zo
05-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Exactly...yall should be with that squad. Yet yall werent even first in our conference and CHI played without Rose a bunch. Lebron is soft until he wins that "not 5, not 6, not 7th" title. IMO. He hasnt done anything more than me, as for as what I'd want to accomplish as a NBA player..which is WIN a TITLE.
Come back when he has.

Chicago was first in the conference last year, too. How'd that end up for them? Btw, I'll be here next month.

sep11ie
05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Guys, it was Pittman. Who cares. He adds nothing. It'd be like Juwan Howard getting the boot.

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Come back when he has.

Being first in the conference accomplished what at this point of the playoffs?

Also, Where are the bulls?

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 10:54 AM
bunch of females on there period in here, pure comedic gold, and the knicks fans talking ****, keep talking

Longhornfan1234
05-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Sucks to hear if Stevenson is injured. Pittman's foul was really dirty and he should be gone for the rest of the season. However, the hyporcrisy of this board is clearly showing. The same fans who claim they miss the 80's/90s bad boy basketball are now exposing their vag's(no offense). Granger and West have been messing with Wade and LeBron all series and Stevenson gave LeBron a choke gesture. Yes, the retaliation was unjust, but get out of the kitchen if you cant handle the heat.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Sucks to hear if Stevenson is injured. Pittman's foul was really dirty and he should be gone for the rest of the season. However, the hyporcrisy of this board is clearly showing. The same fans who claim they miss the 80's/90s bad boy basketball are now exposing their vag's(no offense). Granger and West have been messing with Wade and LeBron all series and Stevenson gave LeBron a choke gesture. Yes, the retaliation was unjust, but get out of the kitchen if you cant handle the heat.

Holy ****, might be the first time i agree with this kid.

torocan
05-23-2012, 11:03 AM

I'm okay with 80/90's basketball but only if it's evenly applied to every team.

The NBA has inconsistent officiating almost every game. That Pittman didn't even get a F2 for video review is a complete joke.

One player does a stare down on a dunk and gets a technical, Griffin does it 10x and the refs act like it doesn't happen.

So, if the NBA decides NOT to suspend Haslem, don't be surprised if the Pacers come back at the Heat and don't whine if they don't get F2's.

Otherwise, if you don't want the Pacers laying into Heat players the same way and the game degenerating into a brawl, the NBA needs to draw a line and enforce the rules the way they say they want the game played.

kriviant
05-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Come back when he has.

Clearly, the 6'8 250lbs three time MVP hasn't done more than you would want to accomplish, so he is soft. Poor LeBron, that he hasn't been able to shed the soft title because he has not pleased you.

Clearly, you are a self-important douchebag.

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Clearly, the 6'8 250lbs three time MVP hasn't done more than you would want to accomplish, so he is soft. Poor LeBron, that he hasn't been able to shed the soft title because he has not pleased you.

Clearly, you are a self-important douchebag.

I think you got me confused with Lebron.. Clearly you didnt read anything other than my last post...he's soft because he's 6'8, 250 and plays like a ****ing ***** for how big and fast and athletic he is. He has alll the potential to be the GREATEST, but will never make it there because he's a "self important douchebag" (alot of fans think this) cause of the "THE DECISION". And he still hasnt lived up to his words, and until he does IMO, he is soft and isnt clutch when you need him to be. He can carry a team, but as soon as any pressure is put on him, he chokes.

dbramforskins21
05-23-2012, 11:23 AM

They got bounced by my team.:clap: They would be playing the Heat and IMO probably would beat the Heat if healthy...But thats not how it happened. Talk about how they arent here now, just like how Philly wouldnt be there if they were healthy.

mamba24
05-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Pittmans Flagrant>Haslem's Flagrant>Hansborough's Flagrant... Hansborough at least got some of the ball lol... Ya the Pacers are playing pretty chippy basketball right now, but Miami just sunk to the level of their competition. Thats the sign of a low class team. I am a Lakers fan... Metta World Peace lost his mind on James Harden. OKC retaliated by physical beating the Lakers on the basketball court. They played chippy, not dirty. I have respect for teams that respond in that manner. I was just starting to come around on the Heat and really appreciate who they are as a team... Not anymore...

utl768
05-23-2012, 11:29 AM
pittman should be suspended because his foul was pointless and stupid and served no purpose other then to injure the pacers guy

haslem was retaliating for a hard foul on wade and should not be suspended unless ur gonna suspend the guy who fouled wade also

LeMarcus
05-23-2012, 11:33 AM

They got bounced by my team.:clap: They would be playing the Heat and IMO probably would beat the Heat if healthy...But thats not how it happened. Talk about how they arent here now, just like how Philly wouldnt be there if they were healthy.

I don't think you're comprehending how debates/argument work.
You used being first and Chicago as points of comparison to the heat and now you're questioning why I'm talking about how they aren't here?

:D

Pacerlive
05-23-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm okay with 80/90's basketball but only if it's evenly applied to every team.

The NBA has inconsistent officiating almost every game. That Pittman didn't even get a F2 for video review is a complete joke.

One player does a stare down on a dunk and gets a technical, Griffin does it 10x and the refs act like it doesn't happen.

So, if the NBA decides NOT to suspend Haslem, don't be surprised if the Pacers come back at the Heat and don't whine if they don't get F2's.

Otherwise, if you don't want the Pacers laying into Heat players the same way and the game degenerating into a brawl, the NBA needs to draw a line and enforce the rules the way they say they want the game played.

THis is very true. IF you want to call more shooting fouls for stars then so be it but if you want to call Flagarants different then don't get self righteous when a player goes after one of your stars.

The NBA is getting almost unwatchable and if they don't do something about it you will have a all out brawl.