PDA

View Full Version : would you rather see lebron....

jailedgiantsfan
05-22-2012, 10:02 PM
thoughts...

SugeKnight
05-22-2012, 10:03 PM
yes

4 POINT PLAY LJ
05-22-2012, 10:08 PM
LeBron da man dude

Raps08-09 Champ
05-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Should have made it public to see all the pathetic people who hate Lebron because he hurts their feelings.

Yankeefan213
05-22-2012, 10:17 PM
If someone does not want him to make it to the finals, it doesnt necessarily mean he hurt their feelings. What if someone would like to see a surprise team like the Pacers or the Sixers make it?

Raps08-09 Champ
05-22-2012, 10:21 PM
If someone does not want him to make it to the finals, it doesnt necessarily mean he hurt their feelings. What if someone would like to see a surprise team like the Pacers or the Sixers make it?

At this point, majority of people who are against the Heat this playoffs (while not having their own team playing) would rather not see Lebron be successful in getting a ring more than anything else.

flatbush knicks
05-22-2012, 10:24 PM
who cares lecon isn't beating the thunder or spurs

Public Enemy #1
05-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Lebron used to be my favorite player, he was so awesome to watch... still is! I don't like him as much post Cavalier but I want to see him get a title. I still root for him and if anything when and if Lebron gets his title this year, the media will finally be silenced about him having no rings, along with all these PSD users who need a million threads on why Lebron isn't the best player in the league, better than Kobe, comparable to Magic or Jordan. :laugh:

LongIslandIcedZ
05-22-2012, 10:26 PM
At this point, majority of people who are against the Heat this playoffs (while not having their own team playing) would rather not see Lebron be successful in getting a ring more than anything else.

Why is that a big deal?

If the guy didnt choose my team, and then took his talents to South Beach in the obnoxious way he did, why would I want him to win?

4 POINT PLAY LJ
05-22-2012, 10:28 PM
I'd much rather see Ron artest

Raps08-09 Champ
05-22-2012, 10:29 PM
Why is that a big deal?

If the guy didnt choose my team, and then took his talents to South Beach in the obnoxious way he did, why would I want him to win?

I never said it had to be a big deal. I just made a true statement and said that people don't want him to win because emotions get the best of people regarding a game that shouldn't really take up that much of your life to the point where we hold grudges for years on end..

beasted86
05-22-2012, 10:36 PM

I don't really care whether you want LeBron in the Finals or not... but I find it interesting anyone other than a Pacer or Sixers fan would want to see either of those teams in the Finals.... especially against 1 of 2 juggernauts in San Antonio and OKC.

Everyone is allowed to have their opinion, but I have to think that this is just reaching/hating. Nobody in their right mind wants to see the Sixers or Pacers get destroyed in the Finals.

blastmasta26
05-22-2012, 11:39 PM
I voted lose in the Finals. I want LeBron to win a title (mostly to shut the critics up) but I'd rather see the Spurs or Thunder win it this year, I just love those teams right now.

SportsAndrew25
05-22-2012, 11:42 PM
I wanna see Lebron win a title, but I know I am in the minority. He is too good a player to be devoid of a title.

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 11:43 PM
Should have made it public to see all the pathetic people who hate Lebron because he hurts their feelings.

its better this way, now all the haters who are really closet lebron fans can feel ok supporting him

Sactown
05-22-2012, 11:50 PM
I want the media to shut up, so get that ring buddy!

kenzo400
05-22-2012, 11:52 PM

This

championships
05-23-2012, 12:02 AM
LeChoke won't win. So I'm not worried about it.

Lakers + Giants
05-23-2012, 12:02 AM
I'd rather see Lebron win a title instead of boston winning another. I'll say that much. ECF, go MIAMI **** boston. In the Finals. Go WEST!

JordansBulls
05-23-2012, 12:13 AM
I'd like Duncan to get his 5th actually since it will probably be his last opportunity as a key player.

Game_Over
05-23-2012, 12:18 AM
No I hate Lebron, Rather Duncan or Durrant!!

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 12:21 AM
i know JB voted win a title, he is the biggest closet lebron lover on PSD;)

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-23-2012, 12:23 AM
I'd rather the Thunder win the title so ma boy D-Fish gets that 6th.

And the NBA world can use ammo to annoy Heat fans on not only why Kobe is better than LeBron, but now why KD is better than LeBron.

1 title > 0 :D

StinkEye
05-23-2012, 12:27 AM
I'm not sure if I want the GOAT Timmy D to win a title, or for LeBron to get that monkey off of his back. Either way, I'll be a happy boy.

Sinestro
05-23-2012, 12:37 AM
I'd like to see him in the Finals and see him lose to the Spurs and see Timmy Duncan get his fifth

naps
05-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Looking at the poll it's pretty clear that LeBron has way too many fans than what it looks like. Not all of his haters are actual haters. A big part of them want him to win :p

tbone2171
05-23-2012, 01:00 AM

Actually it's spelled lebron..You made what we call a "typo" - an unintentional misspelling or grammatical error. It's o.k. it happens to the best of us.

Cal827
05-23-2012, 01:11 AM
Win it all... so people would STFU about him being ringless and he can finally be looked on with everyone else as one of the greatest to ever play the game (not now, but he'll be up there when his career is done).

Unfortunately, this won't get rid of the "How many rings" argument when compared to the others though... You know, cause Robert Horry is much more valuable than Lebron will ever be :D

ThunderousDemon
05-23-2012, 01:32 AM

Then why didn't you tough guy :moon:

ThunderousDemon
05-23-2012, 01:35 AM
Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight, not nine, not ten, not eleven, not twelve, not thirteen, not fourteen, not fifteen, not sixteen, not seventeen, not eighteen, not nineteen, not even twenty, but ZERO!!!! :speechless:

LoveMeOrHateMe
05-23-2012, 01:37 AM
Lose in the finals yeah I said it!

popo85
05-23-2012, 01:43 AM
Win one title so the obsessed haters can get off him already. Not like he's gotten in any off the court scandals, fights, or anything like that. Yeah that ESPN special was stupid but what people forget is all that money went to helping kids get school computers no he's not a damn saint but he gets bashed too much.

Kings&BucsFan
05-23-2012, 02:03 AM
I want the Spurs to beat the Heat in the finals in 7. If that makes me a hater then so be it.

Unrequited
05-23-2012, 11:34 AM
I wanna see Lebron win a title, but I know I am in the minority. He is too good a player to be devoid of a title.
If he's so good, he'll win one. Too bad he's not

Unrequited
05-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Besides, he promised to win at least 7 championships. One ring will not "silence the critics."

Baller1
05-23-2012, 11:36 AM
As long as it's not at the expense of the Thunder, I want him to win it all this year and have a legendary Finals performance.

todu82
05-23-2012, 11:59 AM
I don't like the way he left Cleveland but he's a great player and seems like a decent guy so yes I'd like to see him win the title.

Stinkyoutsider
05-23-2012, 12:22 PM
I want Lebron to win one so people can stop talking about him all the time. This guy already calls himself King James and he's got everyone's attention all the time!

I hope he wins one so the media has to move onto someone else...

JasonJohnHorn
05-23-2012, 12:42 PM
I just don't like the way the Heat went about building their team. Clear cap space and buy a team... it just doesn't sit well with me. I like to see teams build through the draft and trades, and a free agent here or there. Like Detroit did back when they were good, like OKC, SA, Philly and Indy have done... build deep teams and play team ball where the ball is shared with everybody. That's the kind of basketball I like. I honestly think and Indy vs. SA final would be more interesting than say a Miami vs. OKC final. I like watching the extra pass, moving the ball around the horn. But hey... I'm just one man.

Pacerlive
05-23-2012, 12:51 PM
I want Lebron to win one so people can stop talking about him all the time. This guy already calls himself King James and he's got everyone's attention all the time!

I hope he wins one so the media has to move onto someone else...

Your fooling yourself if you think the media would move on from LeBron. IF you dread the media circus now it would be 10 times worse if he won a title.

I am with JasonJohnHorn on this.

I rooted for Lebron when he was at Cleveland but they way the Heat built the team just soured me on the Heat. What I really don't want is just to have stars get together on whatever team so they can and form pseudo dynasties around the league.

mjm07
05-23-2012, 12:55 PM
I selected "A" but i'm gonna go with C. none of the above

HEAT win multiple titles with Wade, LBJ, Bosh and Co.

QueensG
05-23-2012, 02:16 PM
I want to see kd win it to jumpstart his future legendary career barring no injuries