PDA

View Full Version : LeBron, Wade call out Granger

Cfrey
05-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Lol granger is a little pansy and lebron and wade are spot on with their comments

here is the article

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7959318/2012-nba-playoffs-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-lebron-james-take-issue-indiana-pacers-danny-granger

"Whatever he's trying, it is not working," James said Tuesday before Game 5. "He's said he's not scared of LeBron, I want to let (James) know. I guess he's doing it for his own psyche. It's stupid."

"I'm all for standing up for your guys, but certain things you just can't keep doing," Wade said. "My message to Granger was that you just can't keep running up into people's faces for altercations. We're not fighting on this basketball court, so let's not act like we're going to fight. We can be physical and do all that, but certain things got to stop. Are you out here to play basketball or are you out here to be a tough guy?"

dwade is especially right.. just shut up and play ball.... danny granger of all ****ing people wouldn't even intimidate my 6 year old sister

kingbrentg
05-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Irony

lakerboy
05-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Sick of "tough" guys in the NBA. If you want to be tough, join your local gang or try UFC/Boxing, not freaking basketball.

sixer04fan
05-22-2012, 02:38 PM
^Irony exactly. Wade and Lebron, shut up and play. You do as much talking anyone and you haven't won **** together yet.

BallIsAll
05-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Sounds like wade and lebron want the medias help to stop granger from getting in their faces lol why not tell granger during the game to his face? I'm sure everything granger has said to the media he said to them during the games. ***** move by these two females

Ebbs
05-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Wade isn't in a great position to make a statement. Also LeBron would beat Granger into the floor no contest. However I would rather watch LeBron play b-ball. So let haslem fight Granegr instead.

BallIsAll
05-22-2012, 02:40 PM
If someone throws an elbow at me I'll get in his face too. If lebron doesn't want granger in his face stop throwing elbows ???

haggis
05-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Is Lebron speaking in the 3rd person?

Ezio
If only the Pacers still had Foster and McRoberts :sigh:

BallIsAll
And being big doesn't mean you can fight @ ppl saying he would whoop grangers ***. Lebron looks more like a ***** to me than most players in the league.

Swashcuff
05-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Wade isn't in a great position to make a statement. Also LeBron would beat Granger into the floor no contest. However I would rather watch LeBron play b-ball. So let haslem fight Granegr instead.

Naaaa Howard is the better option in that fight.

LeMarcus
05-22-2012, 02:43 PM
lol why would the media ask these two about granger?
Stupid wade and Lebron.

Swashcuff
05-22-2012, 02:45 PM
And being big doesn't mean you can fight @ ppl saying he would whoop grangers ***. Lebron looks more like a ***** to me than most players in the league.

Cool story.

BallIsAll
05-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Cool story.

True story.

Joshtd1
05-22-2012, 02:48 PM
I had wondered why Granger seemed to blow things out of proportion when he got into Wade's and LBJ's face. Might be trying to get into their heads but both seemed kinda bored by it, maybe because they don't expect Granger to do anything

Sactown
05-22-2012, 02:50 PM
This comes from the two pussys who acted tough with their coach but I've never seen step up to ANYONE in the league. By far the *****iest team in the league their only tough players are chalmers and Howard.

It doesn't matter if Lebron is a great fighter, the sheer combination of his speed and strength is enough to beat the hell out of DG..

davids22
05-22-2012, 02:51 PM

Yeah man, most guys who are 6'9" and 260 lbs of all muscle are complete sissys.

LeMarcus
05-22-2012, 02:51 PM
This comes from the two pussys who acted tough with their coach but I've never seen step up to ANYONE in the league. By far the *****iest team in the league their only tough players are chalmers and Howard.

lol

NYY 26 to 7
05-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Man wade doesn't stop running his mouth. Considering they have been shook for most of this series I'd say it's working. If you have to come out in the media an address it - it's working.

BALLER R
05-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Because Lebron is big you guys think he can fight. Hate my comments all you want but Lebron would get his *** kicked by a lot of guys smaller than him. Grangers looks like more of a fighter than Lebron does. I've seen guys lebron size get their *** kicked by guys that were only 6'0.

stipe1280
05-22-2012, 02:54 PM
Does it take two guys to call out Granger or are Wade and James just incapable of doing anything without the other? What a couple of clowns.

LeMarcus
05-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Because Lebron is big you guys think he can fight. Hate my comments all you want but Lebron would get his *** kicked by a lot of guys smaller than him. Grangers looks like more of a fighter than Lebron does. I've seen guys lebron size get their *** kicked by guys that were only 6'0.

Good for you. Maybe you should stick to watching that than basketball. You seem to be more interested in that aspect of sports.

Lakerhead4ever
05-22-2012, 02:56 PM
wade is spot on with what he said. but where were all these comment when their backs were against the wall. now all of sudden since the balls back in their court they decide to talk trash. lol

i think everyone in this series should shut up and play.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-22-2012, 02:56 PM
Is Lebron speaking in the 3rd person?

Immediately what I thought.

willabeast77
05-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Granger really needs to grow up.

Swashcuff
What kind of garbage is this of who is a better fighter than whom. How old you are you guys. Talking ish about who looks like a better fighter. WTF! I mean seriously. :pity:

justinnum1
If word got out that wade and bron use angel soft instead of Charmin. Psd would find a way to hate on him.

Showtime Steve
05-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Lebron does a lot of sneaky **** then makes that "whats going on??" face. And wade talks jus as much **** as anybody.

kdspurman
05-22-2012, 03:02 PM

:confused:

LeMarcus
05-22-2012, 03:02 PM
It surprises me how many tough guys are on this board.
:mad:

The Flash
05-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Granger is a scrub

QueensG
05-22-2012, 03:05 PM
stfu to the people telling Granger to stop what he's doing..this is how basketball should be played with toughness and aggression like the 90's..it has turned to ***** ball now..smh

ottograham14
05-22-2012, 03:08 PM
If word got out that wade and bron use angel soft instead of Charmin. Psd would find a way to hate on him.

I admit that they get attacked more than any other basketball players but a lot of it they bring on themselves too. Shouldn't even commented on it. Just listen to your own advice boys and stop talking and just play.

nate2usmc
05-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Getting in someones face is acting like a little *****. Let's see granger do something a little tougher than stepping up when the refs are right next to him. Softer then some of the nerds on here

That's true. Granger stepping up to someone's face is softer than Lebron's WWE flops.

sep11ie
Blah blah blah, I need people to hear me...

-Wade and Lebron

justinnum1
stfu to the people telling Granger to stop what he's doing..this is how basketball should be played with toughness and aggression like the 90's..it has turned to ***** ball now..smh

Getting in someones face is acting like a little *****. Let's see granger do something a little tougher than stepping up when the refs are right next to him. Softer then some of the nerds on here

well as a fan I can already.tell lebron is a *****..he has never stepped up to anyone. not even delonte west who cycled his mom balls deep

:yawn:

nate2usmc
05-22-2012, 03:10 PM
I do agree with their statements but Wade wants to call out Granger when he's out there hockey checking and shoving guys and then breaking Kobe's nose in an Allstar game :laugh:

QueensG
05-22-2012, 03:11 PM
they are all **** on the heat..Wade lebron and the other Guy who pulled his vagina muscle..sounds like their crying instead of talking that **** on the court to Granger himself

QueensG
05-22-2012, 03:12 PM
I do agree with their statements but Wade wants to call out Granger when he's out there hockey checking and shoving guys and then breaking Kobe's nose in an Allstar game :laugh:

exactly..Wade is a big time hypocrite..rip Hamilton and Kobe agree

LeMarcus
05-22-2012, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=QueensG;22273580]stfu to the people telling Granger to stop what he's doing..this is how basketball should be played with toughness and aggression like the 90's..it has turned to ***** ball now..smh

well as a fan I can already.tell lebron is a *****..he has never stepped up to anyone. not even delonte west who cycled his mom balls deep[/QUOTE

Mama jokes anything but mama jokes. lol
As a fan I can already tell you're taking this way too personal my dude.

nate2usmc
I admit that they get attacked more than any other basketball players but a lot of it they bring on themselves too. Shouldn't even commented on it. Just listen to your own advice boys and stop talking and just play.

Whatever you say, HATER. U MAD?!

I see you a Cleveland fan, so I kno U MAD!

Weezy

post padding to its finest. 30k+ posts :laugh2:

As for what Wade and LBJ....man these two are the most hypocritical people of all time.

CityofTreez
05-22-2012, 03:14 PM
Let's team up against Granger and make fun of him.

We cool now?

SeoulBeatz
05-22-2012, 03:15 PM
haha heat players complaining about other players "running their mouths"...

like be real now...

QueensG
05-22-2012, 03:15 PM
it would be nice to see lebron step to Someone..all the greats have done it..lebron has all the skill in the world but the heart of the cowardly lion and that's a fact..name one altercation name 1 where he actually acted like a man instead of trying to potray the Mr good Guy role

ChicagoJ
05-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Seems to me when granger got the technical in the last game Wade instigated the situation. I didn't get why it wasn't a double technical. Wade isn't innocent in all this.

nate2usmc
05-22-2012, 03:21 PM
it would be nice to see lebron step to Someone..all the greats have done it..lebron has all the skill in the world but the heart of the cowardly lion and that's a fact..name one altercation name 1 where he actually acted like a man instead of trying to potray the Mr good Guy role

That one time, he told his mom to get the **** outta the court during an "altercation" with the Celtics lol

xbrackattackx
05-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Remember when they made fun of Dirk.

Go Pacers.

sammid21
05-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Its funny how these 2 douchebags start talking only when they win. If they had lost in game 4 they wouldve never said anything. Cowards

Slug3
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Seems to me when granger got the technical in the last game Wade instigated the situation. I didn't get why it wasn't a double technical. Wade isn't innocent in all this.

Not sure how Wade instigated it. I mean Granger walked up to Wade and got in his face.

But honestly, if any players from the 80's or early 90's were to play in todays game, they would be getting Techs all over the place for talking trash.

CHANGO
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
"Nobody is fighting on the basketball court. C'mon," he said. "I'm not going to fight because I mean too much to our team and I can't afford to be suspended for a game or do something stupid to get thrown out of a playoff game."

CHANGO
05-22-2012, 03:28 PM
LMAO @ the tough guys here...

You are tough if you talk trash. Oh yeahh!!

GiantsSwaGG
05-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Granger is a goon and will scrap for his team....what do they expect!

NbaNews12
05-22-2012, 03:30 PM
I'd be scared of Danny Granger......

QueensG

That one time, he told his mom to get the **** outta the court during an "altercation" with the Celtics lol

lmaoo yeah I forgot he got Gangsta on his mom..and Wade on his girl, telling her she can't sit courtside anymore

marvILLous

U seen 6'9 260 lbs guys get beat up by 6'0 ppl? Wow lol

I agree tho lebron doesn't look like he can fight lol but granger is a *****.. He's too extra

effen5
05-22-2012, 03:34 PM
I've seen wade in person he's not that big and wouldn't scare. I met Briggs urlacher and peppers and those guys I would run home crying...specifically peppers

obie
05-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Lol granger is a little pansy and lebron and wade are spot on with their comments

here is the article

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7959318/2012-nba-playoffs-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-lebron-james-take-issue-indiana-pacers-danny-granger

dwade is especially right.. just shut up and play ball.... danny granger of all ****ing people wouldn't even intimidate my 6 year old sister

ya....Granger is a ***** for getting into LBJ's face when LBJ threw an elboy towards him....and he's a ***** for not letting Wade punk his smaller teamate...ya ok.

The Flash
05-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Lol @ fans of teams that the Heat killed before complaining about Wade and Lebron running their mouths when they were simply answering media questions after practice

Hitman21
05-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Lebron does a lot of sneaky **** then makes that "whats going on??" face. And wade talks jus as much **** as anybody.

This....it was lebron who threw that elbow, and tried to act like he didnt do anything, then it was wade who flipped out after hibbert tried to hold him from falling. Granger was standing their, and wade walked up to him. .i dont know what alot of you are watching.

Stinkyoutsider
Wow, Wade and Lebron doing some crying lol! All Granger is doing is talking trash. What, they can't handle some trash talk? If they don't like Granger in their face, they know what they can do to stop it.

Wade>You
Danny Granger should've been ejected from at least 1 game by now for all his confrontations. What can you say, though, the NBA is enabling him to act this way until they send a message.

smith&wesson
05-22-2012, 03:37 PM
but wasnt wade acting tough with his own coach ?? lol

The Flash
05-22-2012, 03:41 PM
I'd be scared of Danny Granger......

I wouldnt be scared of a guy whose name is Danny

raiderposting
05-22-2012, 03:41 PM

ok its true that just because your big doesn't mean you know how to fight. That said lebron will destroy danny granger in a fight. Only reason granger is getting in his face is because he knows lebron isn't going to take any chance to get thrown out the game and/or get ejected. He's just doing that so they can get lebron of the court because thats the only way there going to win this series. Ill love to see danny granger to that to world peace.

effen5
05-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Bron and wade should really use their own advice.

sammid21
I wouldnt be scared of a guy whose name is Danny

Or a guy with a french sounding name, Le(french accent) Bron

smith&wesson
my favourite player is tougher, no mine is. . no mine

thats what you all sound like right now :catfight:

natelpete
05-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Sounds like wade and lebron want the medias help to stop granger from getting in their faces lol why not tell granger during the game to his face? I'm sure everything granger has said to the media he said to them during the games. ***** move by these two females

If someone throws an elbow at me I'll get in his face too. If lebron doesn't want granger in his face stop throwing elbows ???

well as a fan I can already.tell lebron is a *****..he has never stepped up to anyone. not even delonte west who cycled his mom balls deep

Where do you watch 6'8 guys get their ***es kicked by 6' dudes? WWE ain't real bruh

------------

We get it, you guys are all really tough on this message board. Lebron and Wade are *****s, the Heat suck, etc, etc.

Internet tough talk is soooo bad*** :surrender:

effen5
05-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Where do you watch 6'8 guys get their ***es kicked by 6' dudes? WWE ain't real bruh

------------

We get it, you guys are all really tough on this message board. Lebron and Wade are *****s, the Heat suck, etc, etc.

Internet tough talk is soooo bad*** :surrender:

Mma?

JasonJohnHorn
05-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Its funny Wade is the one saying he shouldnt get into other people's faces when HE is the one who walked up to Granger after Hibbert fouled him and chest bumped him. And Granger gets called for the tech? Seriously? WTF?

LBJ and Wade are cry babies... they don't want to see people play them hard and want Granger to cool because he obviously scares them.

I'm so tired of listening to LBJ and Wade. They sound like cry-babies...

The Flash
Or a guy with a french sounding name, Le(french accent) Bron

Or a dude with a flower name

shizzle09

:facepalm:

natelpete
05-22-2012, 03:49 PM

If this was hockey, I would agree with you. There is no point in getting in someone's face when the refs are around and you know nothing is going to happen. That's what fake tough guys do.

Other than that, great idea. Swing on someone in a playoff game, I'm sure that won't hurt the team.

natelpete
05-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Mma?

Weight divisions usually don't allow that to happen

JasonJohnHorn
05-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Danny Granger should've been ejected from at least 1 game by now for all his confrontations. What can you say, though, the NBA is enabling him to act this way until they send a message.

Yeah.. Granger should be ejected for playing tought? And what about Wade? When he shoulder checks Collison to the ground because he was upset about getting beat at the other end of the floor. Or when he pushed Rip Hamilton onto the ground at the end of the season.

Please... Miami fans whinning about not getting calls is like a millionaire whinning about not geting enough tax beaks... get with the program,

sammid21
05-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Or a dude with a flower name

Or a gay dude that came out on a different world, dwayne (wayne) wade

dtmagnet
05-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Lebron and Wade talk as much as anyone else, they have no right to call Granger on this.

JasonJohnHorn
05-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Not sure how Wade instigated it. I mean Granger walked up to Wade and got in his face.

You must have been watching a different game, because I saw Wade walk up to Granger and bump chest with him after Hibbert had fouled Wade... why Wade had to walk over to Granger is beyond me, and how he's not the one who got called for the tech is obvious biased officiating.

natelpete
05-22-2012, 03:55 PM

The Flash
05-22-2012, 03:55 PM

Ok you are being homophobic and immature now

sammid21
05-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Lebron and Wade talk as much as anyone else, they have no right to call Granger on this.

Well according to miami fans, they can do or say no wrong. They will defend a couple of guys that they will never meet, and would snub their fans if they ever see them out on the street. Like if they are family or something

mjm07
05-22-2012, 03:59 PM

Canadians are tough, eyy! ;)

sammid21
05-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Ok you are being homophobic and immature now

Didnt mean it that way, the character on the show was a little ******, didnt mean it to sound homophobic, my bad

72 Wins
05-22-2012, 04:00 PM
All three are Btches. /thread

natelpete
05-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Well according to miami fans, they can do or say no wrong. They will defend a couple of guys that they will never meet, and would snub their fans if they ever see them out on the street. Like if they are family or something

I'm not a Miami fan but the hate they are receiving is ridiculous and unwarranted. Lebron and DWade can't walk down the street without people like you attacking them based on the fact that they aren't on your team.

mjm07
05-22-2012, 04:02 PM
You must have been watching a different game, because I saw Wade walk up to Granger and bump chest with him after Hibbert had fouled Wade... why Wade had to walk over to Granger is beyond me, and how he's not the one who got called for the tech is obvious biased officiating.

Dude even Hubie Brown called Granger out on this one. You must've had the mute button on.

CHANGO
05-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Nahh seriously I think that Granger has inferiority complex.

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh

Granger feels disrespected nationally: "3 or 4 teams that didn’t make the playoffs had more televised games than us."

And?? The Spurs don't cry because they are under the radar. STFU and play.

nate2usmc
05-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Canadians are tough, eyy! ;)

I should get your autograph since your statement is probably backed up by a document of you officially kicking every Candian's asss right?

I find it funny. Heat fans on this thread are calling out internet tough guys and then one of their own pulls a Dwade/LeBron with this statement lol.

nate2usmc
05-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Nahh seriously I think that Granger has inferiority complex.

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh

And?? The Spurs don't cry because they are under the radar. STFU and play.

:clap: :laugh2:

celtNYpatsHeels
05-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Funny, I didnt hear Miami talking after they lost 2 straight... or when they canceled practice... or when they canceled their media sessions...

Can you say FRONT RUNNER

natelpete
05-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Funny, I didnt hear Miami talking after they lost 2 straight... or when they canceled practice... or when they canceled their media sessions...

Can you say FRONT RUNNER

front runner

TylerSL
05-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Dont get me wrong I know what Granger is doing but he really does need to stop. I mean hes trying to show that he aint just gonna curl up just cuz he is facing the Heat. Thats fine and all, but he does just look a punk. Not cuz of what he is doing, but the fact that he is getting in guys faces like he means business, but he isnt even playing good at all.

Game 1-7 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assits, 1-10 shooting, 1-5 3 point shooting

Game 2-11 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assits, 5-14 shooting, 0-5 3 point shooting

Game 3-17 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assits, 6-15 shooting, 3-6 3 point shooting

Game 4-20 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assits, 8-18 shooting, 4-9 3 point shooting

Games 3 and 4 have been better but still not effiecient, (game 3 17 points on 15 shots, game 4 20 points on 18 shots). He acts like he is some boss and he isnt even bringing it to the court. If he would come out and shoot like 11-18 from the field with like 25+ points then it would be different. But hes not even playing well, so yea he looks like a fool out there.

sammid21
05-22-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm not a Miami fan but the hate they are receiving is ridiculous and unwarranted. Lebron and DWade can't walk down the street without people like you attacking them based on the fact that they aren't on your team.

I dont care that they arent on my team. I was pointing out that common sense indicates that both of them are douchebags for their actions and are being scrutinized because they are celebrities.

So you wont admit that the actions these guys take are bad in anyway? If Rose pulled some of the *** these guys did, I would rag on Rose too. From the decision, to the make fun of dirk fiasco, to the lebron rant after he lost the finals, to the flopping. If these guys just shut up and play then great, but they only talk trash when they win and are on top of the world.

LBJ will always be hated by me, not because he didnt come to my team, but because I liked watching him be the man on the team, with bosh and wade, its like watching a mini allstar game. I dont like the knicks but wouldve liked LBJ if he wouldve joined them and take over that city, but thats just my opinion

AIRMAR72
05-22-2012, 04:11 PM
why are bron and wade complaining to the media granger is no punk when bron walks off the court not shaking the opposition hands R wade mean mugging guys as if hes ready to fight im a fan of both guys but shut up and play ball

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-22-2012, 04:12 PM
I will laugh my *** off if Miami's gonna lose

natelpete
05-22-2012, 04:16 PM
I will laugh my *** off if Miami's gonna lose

I guess when you don't have someone to cheer for, you have to find someone to cheer against.

BigBlueCrew
05-22-2012, 04:17 PM
I hope these two arent doing what they did with Dirk

nate2usmc
05-22-2012, 04:19 PM
I guess when you don't have someone to cheer for, you have to find someone to cheer against.

LOL that's true.

JasonJohnHorn
05-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Dude even Hubie Brown called Granger out on this one. You must've had the mute button on.

I heard what Hubbie Brown said... but rather than listening to him, I watched the replay.. TWICE. Granger was CLEARLY STANDING STILL when Wade WALKED UP TO HIM AND BUMPED CHESTS.

http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2012/eastseries6/index.html?ls=st&g=4&t=bs

Watch @ 2.14 Granger takes two steps and STOPS!!!! Then WADE WALKED UP TO HIM AND BUMPED HIM!!! Stop listening to Hubbie Brown and watch the footage. If you watch that clip and see Granger walk into Wade then I will suck your D!CK!

It was a good foul on Hibbert... Wade took exception and rather than bump into Hibbert, Wade had no balls and decided 7'2 of Hibbert was too much for him and walked over to Granger instead. Cowardly $#!T WADE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR A TECH!!! NOT GRANGER!!!

8kobe24
05-22-2012, 04:26 PM
Ironic, considering the source(s). It's like one dog barking to another dog not to bark.

mjm07
05-22-2012, 04:26 PM
I should get your autograph since your statement is probably backed up by a document of you officially kicking every Candian's asss right?

I find it funny. Heat fans on this thread are calling out internet tough guys and then one of their own pulls a Dwade/LeBron with this statement lol.

natelpete
05-22-2012, 04:27 PM
I heard what Hubbie Brown said... but rather than listening to him, I watched the replay.. TWICE. Granger was CLEARLY STANDING STILL when Wade WALKED UP TO HIM AND BUMPED CHESTS.

http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2012/eastseries6/index.html?ls=st&g=4&t=bs

Watch @ 2.14 Granger takes two steps and STOPS!!!! Then WADE WALKED UP TO HIM AND BUMPED HIM!!! Stop listening to Hubbie Brown and watch the footage. If you watch that clip and see Granger walk into Wade then I will suck your D!CK!

It was a good foul on Hibbert... Wade took exception and rather than bump into Hibbert, Wade had no balls and decided 7'2 of Hibbert was too much for him and walked over to Granger instead. Cowardly $#!T

That was probably a wise edit lol

nate2usmc
05-22-2012, 04:29 PM

:down:

topdog
05-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Teammates of "fake tough guy" Chris Bosh. How many times have we seen Wade puff out his chest like he was going to start something? And Lebron has these weasely reactions where something happens and then afterward he acts like he was ready to retaliate - the late elbow for instance.

At the end of the day, Granger is in their heads. I'm all for him drawing the attention to what Lebron and Wade are doing. They are exposed and don't like it.

TheIlladelph16
05-22-2012, 04:36 PM
I believe they were answering a question that was directed at them regarding Granger (could be wrong). If that's the case, its hard to jump all over them for speaking their mind considering how much talking Granger has been doing. Lebron and Wade aren't innocent at all because they talk **** on the court all the time and what not, but Granger needs to get his act together. I understand getting in their face in the heat (unintentional pun) of the moment but not 4 games in a row. Just grow up and play basketball.

On a side note, anyone suggesting that Granger might actually beat Lebron in a fight is fooling themselves. Lebron has 20 pounds of muscle on the guy.

DaSeba5
05-22-2012, 04:38 PM
They were asked a question and they answered. Some of you people aren't even worth arguing with. There's so much blind hate against LeBron and Wade.

Granger needs to get his act together. Stop being a fake tough guy.

BobbyHillSwag
05-22-2012, 04:39 PM
who cares if lebron and wade called Granger called them out? who are they supposed to be?

topdog
05-22-2012, 04:41 PM
They were asked a question and they answered. Some of you people aren't even worth arguing with. There's so much blind hate against LeBron and Wade.

Granger needs to get his act together. Stop being a fake tough guy.

Blind hate? Where do really expect a thread to go when a Lebron fanboy starts it off saying "Lol granger is a little pansy and lebron and wade are spot on with their comments."

Let's not ignore the fact that the Heat have a dedicated enforcer in Juwan Howard. They're going to leave the fighting to him. Indiana doesn't have that.

natelpete
05-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Teammates of "fake tough guy" Chris Bosh. How many times have we seen Wade puff out his chest like he was going to start something? And Lebron has these weasely reactions where something happens and then afterward he acts like he was ready to retaliate - the late elbow for instance.

At the end of the day, Granger is in their heads. I'm all for him drawing the attention to what Lebron and Wade are doing. They are exposed and don't like it.

lol (See: 40, 18, 9, 2, 2)

BobbyHillSwag
05-22-2012, 04:43 PM

statlines=most overrated part of basketball

DaSeba5
05-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Blind hate? Where do really expect a thread to go when a Lebron fanboy starts it off saying "Lol granger is a little pansy and lebron and wade are spot on with their comments."

Let's not ignore the fact that the Heat have a dedicated enforcer in Juwan Howard. They're going to leave the fighting to him. Indiana doesn't have that.

I mean the people who are saying LeBron and Wade are ******* and will get their ***** kicked in a fight, and then saying he's in their heads. I know Wade and LeBron won't get themselves ejected from the game. Howard is being paid to be that enforcer on the bench.

Yah Granger is really in LeBron's head: 40/18/9

SA5195
05-22-2012, 04:45 PM
All of these guys need to stop flopping and acting tough, and play ****ing basketball.

BigBlueCrew
05-22-2012, 04:45 PM

how dare you not bow to lebron's greatness on PSD??? you shall be shunned!

topdog
05-22-2012, 04:47 PM

You obviously don't understand context. If I'm Lebron or Wade my response to the question is "Granger who?" I'm not even thinking about him. And Granger is making a point of addressing Wade and Lebron's antics.

Stat lines are good for fantasy sports, but don't tell the story of the game. If it hadn't been for Haslem's stat line, the Heat would have been down 3-1.

DaSeba5
05-22-2012, 04:48 PM

He clearly earned that stat line. It's not like he's stat padding; it was still a single digit game.

topdog
05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
But I guess anyone who questions any Heat player in any fashion is just a "hater" or a "punk."

BobbyHillSwag
05-22-2012, 04:50 PM
You obviously don't understand context. If I'm Lebron or Wade my response to the question is "Granger who?" I'm not even thinking about him. And Granger is making a point of addressing Wade and Lebron's antics.

Stat lines are good for fantasy sports, but don't tell the story of the game. If it hadn't been for Haslem's stat line, the Heat would have been down 3-1.

thank you for putting that in your post. His game wasnt even dominate compared to some of his others and alot of other players games. I guess people are just obsessed with stats. the funny thing is I know they watched the game and can see what I saw, so why are they lying to themselves and acting like it was one of the most dominate games in nba history?

DaSeba5
05-22-2012, 04:51 PM
But I guess anyone who questions any Heat player in any fashion is just a "hater" or a "punk."

No I don't think that. I think people just get carried away with their hate for them. LeBron and Wade aren't free from judgement at all.

topdog
05-22-2012, 04:55 PM
thank you for putting that in your post. His game wasnt even dominate compared to some of his others and alot of other players games. I guess people are just obsessed with stats. the funny thing is I know they watched the game and can see what I saw, so why are they lying to themselves and acting like it was one of the most dominate games in nba history?

It really wasn't looking good for them. Lebron was doing all he could just to keep his team on pace and he was forced to make shots. The best thing he did was getting Wade going. I tip my hat to him for that.

My honest analysis is that at the end of the day the Pacers defense just went haywire for the majority of a quarter and they rode their bench too long. Barbosa taking 3s is not a good thing. I honestly feel as though it was the Pacers losing that particular game rather than the Heat winning it.

topdog
05-22-2012, 05:01 PM
No I don't think that. I think people just get carried away with their hate for them. LeBron and Wade aren't free from judgement at all.

Generally, in this forum you cannot criticize the Heat for anything without a bunch of Miami fans calling you a "hater" or saying "then don't watch." That's great if you're not one of those typical loudmouths.

Personally, I'll be on the record as saying I was kind of excited about the idea of superstars trying to form a "superteam" and the sort of dynamics that would test. But I definitely didn't like the idea of the "decision" special or the "not 1, not 2, not 3" line no matter its context. I don't like the mocking of Dirk. I don't like the posing. I don't like the general special treatment superstars in general receive and of course that is going to be magnified on a team with 3 of them.

Plain and simple, my opinion is that Wade is allowed to flair his temper too much and I'm cool with Granger taking issue with that. Full disclosure: I am a Pacer fan. Not so much Granger but the team and its young players who I enjoyed watching in college.

Swashcuff
05-22-2012, 05:02 PM
If I'm LeBron I hope Danny Granger gets in my head EVERY game. I'd dominate the league.

naps
05-22-2012, 05:03 PM
Phony tough guy LMFAO!

He plays physical and tough. After being labelled soft for years all of a sudden you decide to get up on people's faces in irrelevant cases doesn't make you a tough guy. If it was someone else I would take it. David West is a tough guy. But Granger? C'mon now! Honestly, if gives me a good laugh how hard he's been trying...phony ***!

Thanks to Granger though; He woke Wade up. Now it's payback time! Wade plays his finest games when he's angry.

JasonJohnHorn
05-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Wade plays his finest games when he's angry.
He looked pretty angry in game three when he was yelling at Spo... didn't seem to help him much.... just sayin'

stipe1280
05-22-2012, 05:08 PM

...yet not softer than the TWO guys it takes to call out Granger. LOL @ the two little Heat lovebirds doing everything together.

valade16
05-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Well, the thing you have to remember is Granger kept doing it.

He did it not 1 time, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7...

So clearly he has a problem keeping his mouth shut.

sammid21
05-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Phony tough guy LMFAO!

He plays physical and tough. After being labelled soft for years all of a sudden you decide to get up on people's faces in irrelevant cases doesn't make you a tough guy. If it was someone else I would take it. David West is a tough guy. But Granger? C'mon now! Honestly, if gives me a good laugh how hard he's been trying...phony ***!

Thanks to Granger though; He woke Wade up. Now it's payback time! Wade plays his finest games when he's angry.

Calm down dude, LBJ is a mentally soft player hiding behind the refs after a confritation, strongest man in the league and still flops, I mean im no fan of the Pacers but Granger had reason to man up against both LBJ and Wade. James tried to elbow him and he tried to protect his teammate when Wade was playing dirty.

Its also pretty sad that Wade needed Granger to wake him up. He should be pumped since its the playoffs.

naps
05-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Does it take two guys to call out Granger or are Wade and James just incapable of doing anything without the other? What a couple of clowns.

:facepalm:

Both of them were asked about it specifically. They didn't address it by themselves. Get a ****ing clue.

John Walls Era
05-22-2012, 05:15 PM
I agree with them, but they went a bit in depth to say it isnt affecting them. Not sure granger wants them to play mad.

naps
05-22-2012, 05:16 PM
He looked pretty angry in game three when he was yelling at Spo... didn't seem to help him much.... just sayin'

That was frustration. When a player from opposing team commits a flagrant to him or get upto his face or let him see his own blood he goes crazy the rest of the game.

Bruno
05-22-2012, 05:23 PM
getting into someones face isn't chilll, but hip-checking a smaller guard at full speed during a fast break, then walking away like nothing happened is totally chill?

wade's just mad because his TS% is below .500 for the playoffs :laugh2: (not really).

naps
05-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Calm down dude, LBJ is a mentally soft player hiding behind the refs after a confritation, strongest man in the league and still flops,

So you want him to risk a tech or bans by going at the players? He plays smart, keeps his cool. Fights don't mean toughness. You will understand when you grow up. I used to think the same way when I was too young.

I mean im no fan of the Pacers but Granger had reason to man up against both LBJ and Wade. James tried to elbow him and he tried to protect his teammate when Wade was playing dirty.

Don't kid yourself. Granger grabbed LeBron in game 2, took his headband off. Then he was grabbing LeBron from the back like a little girl grabs her daddy in the mall. And LeBron was trying to get off of him in that incident. When did LeBron initiate anything to deserve phony toughness? Wade was playing dirty? What were you watching? Hibbert tried to foul Wade but they got tangled up. Then it was all good until Granger came out of nowhere with that fake-face.

Its also pretty sad that Wade needed Granger to wake him up. He should be pumped since its the playoffs.

When someone is having bad games and he might need a shake off. It has worked with Wade for years.

sammid21
05-22-2012, 05:34 PM
So you want him to risk a tech or bans by going at the players? He plays smart, keeps his cool. Fights don't mean toughness. You will understand when you grow up. I used to think the same way when I was too young.

Don't kid yourself. Granger grabbed LeBron in game 2, took his headband off. Then he was grabbing LeBron from the back like a little girl grabs her daddy in the mall. And LeBron was trying to get off of him in that incident. When did LeBron initiate anything to deserve phony toughness? Wade was playing dirty? What were you watching? Hibbert tried to foul Wade but they got tangled up. Then it was all good until Granger came out of nowhere with that fake-face.

When someone is having bad games and he might need a shake off. It has worked with Wade for years.

Sorry dude im probably older than you and have played B-Ball many years, Granger didnt start a fight, just stepped to Wade and James letting them know that they arent backing down. Men do that. the 80s and 90s NBA had that all the time.

Sure granger pull James jersey but that doesnt mean James should try to elbow him. Thats not cool. Would you rather get your jersey pulled or an elbow to your chin?

Wade is a superstar, he shouldnt need a boost or be inspired to have a good game. That just means he is mentally weak, great players dont need that spark.

knicks4life33
05-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Just like lebron and wade call out dirk for faking the flu lol

bucketss
05-22-2012, 05:46 PM

no one is lying to themselves except for you you're such a horrible poster averaging 16 posts per day not one of them hold any insight

BobbyHillSwag
05-22-2012, 05:46 PM
That was frustration. When a player from opposing team commits a flagrant to him or get upto his face or let him see his own blood he goes crazy the rest of the game.

more like the refs make him untouchable.

BobbyHillSwag
05-22-2012, 05:48 PM
no is lying to themselves except for you you're such a horrible poster averaging 16 posts per day not one of them hold any insight

you cant be this ********, i'll just leave it alone. Im bobby hill im too good for this ****

FlakeyFool
05-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Danny "the fringe all star" granger

FreakaNashur
05-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Sorry dude im probably older than you and have played B-Ball many years, Granger didnt start a fight, just stepped to Wade and James letting them know that they arent backing down. Men do that. the 80s and 90s NBA had that all the time.

Sure granger pull James jersey but that doesnt mean James should try to elbow him. Thats not cool. Would you rather get your jersey pulled or an elbow to your chin?

Wade is a superstar, he shouldnt need a boost or be inspired to have a good game. That just means he is mentally weak, great players dont need that spark.

if you are an adult and you justify what granger is doing then you are a p*SSy adult that needs to get knock the f out and have his man card removed. sorry dude.

Cfrey
05-22-2012, 05:56 PM
this **** is clownin'

ya'll would get rocked by lebron.. i dont care if he can't fight lmao

ChicagoJ
05-22-2012, 05:57 PM

But honestly, if any players from the 80's or early 90's were to play in todays game, they would be getting Techs all over the place for talking trash.

On a second look it wasn't that bad on wade's part. But, he sort of thew his hand away from the contact as if he was acting up after the foul. That may have been what granger was reacting to. But, I guess granger probably over reacted. Playoff basketball I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEXieobz2II

naps
05-22-2012, 06:00 PM

If you think it's toughness then you probably didn't watch 90's balls. What Granger did was not toughness. Pulling someone's jersey, getting up on someone's face when it's irrelevant is not toughness. I am sure you know better if you played balls and watch old times as you claimed.

James was running on a fast break and trying to get rid of Granger and keep his balance at the same time, not trying to elbow him.

Then Wade is not a superstar or great player according your mold. Good for you if you think that way.

naps
05-22-2012, 06:01 PM
you cant be this ********, i'll just leave it alone. Im bobby hill im too good for this ****

blah blah blah...whatever helps you get through.

Cubby
05-22-2012, 06:17 PM
LeBron talking in third person again.

U1timateCubsFan
05-22-2012, 06:22 PM
What's wit all the hostility? Are there any conversations in the NBA forum that don't end in a bunch of people getting off topic and flaming each other? Seems like this place is loaded with a bunch of sensitive 16 year old little girls or something.

beasted86
05-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Granger is the definition of a fake tough guy.

At least when Terry and Stevenson were talking crap both on and off the court they were doing their job and showing up every game and playing big. Granger talks crap and he's been mostly ghost in this series thanks to LeBron shutting him the f--- down.

Either way I don't really mind it... he should do whatever he thinks he has to maybe get in players heads or do whatever. Only thing I have to say on it is I'm tired of ESPN and other people saying "Danny Granger and the Pacers will...." when this is clearly Hibbert's team now. He's their best player on both ends, and they go as he goes. When he has a big game they win.

Hibbert is the all-star, not Granger.

billsftw
05-22-2012, 06:35 PM
True story.

the true story is that your team is eliminated and the Heat are still going :)

billsftw
05-22-2012, 06:36 PM

dude your posts are horrible... :shrug:

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 06:43 PM
LeBron talking in third person again.

And?

javsvt
05-22-2012, 06:46 PM
If you guys dont step up to guy who flings his elbow to your face, you're soft. Lebron and Wade are looking for everyone to stand by their side on this, I won't. If he hits Granger with a elbow, I hope he gets one back. It's funny also that the refs see this and don't tech Lebron for throwing elbows.......:rolleyes:

LA_Raiders
05-22-2012, 06:50 PM
lol, at LeQueen and Wade. These guys never learn..

gwrighter
05-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Who gives a **** about this drama. I thought we're basketball fans, not soap opera fans.

BobbyHillSwag
05-22-2012, 06:53 PM
dude your posts are horrible... :shrug:

yep im sure they are:crazy:

as long as i think they are good that's all that matters. It feels good to have a mind of my own

Blitzbolt
05-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Like it or not what Granger is doing is embarrassing.Just play ball even if they flop or throw elbows show them off in the court.

Drop the tough guy act you and Blake Griffin.

ne3xchamps
05-22-2012, 07:08 PM

Who cares.

Cubby
05-22-2012, 07:12 PM
And?

And it shows arrogance. I ****ing hate arrogance.

Punk
05-22-2012, 07:13 PM
They all are stupid. Granger is stupid, Wade needs to STFU, LeBron needs to STFU. You don't hear none of this nonsense from Durant or Westbrook.

Cubby
05-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Granger is the definition of a fake tough guy.

At least when Terry and Stevenson were talking crap both on and off the court they were doing their job and showing up every game and playing big. Granger talks crap and he's been mostly ghost in this series thanks to LeBron shutting him the f--- down.

Either way I don't really mind it... he should do whatever he thinks he has to maybe get in players heads or do whatever. Only thing I have to say on it is I'm tired of ESPN and other people saying "Danny Granger and the Pacers will...." when this is clearly Hibbert's team now. He's their best player on both ends, and they go as he goes. When he has a big game they win.

Hibbert is the all-star, not Granger.

Yeah LeBron and Wade are pretty tough staring people down only when the other person isn't looking back at them. :rolleyes:

ModernDaySavage
05-22-2012, 07:16 PM

Dude shut the **** up already holy ****. I didn't even get through one page and its flooded with your ignorance. It's clear you do not like LeBron we understand that, no need to flood a forum with stupid posts to show how dumb you are.... I wonder why you hate him so much, do you even know?

Cubby
05-22-2012, 07:17 PM
They all are stupid. Granger is stupid, Wade needs to STFU, LeBron needs to STFU. You don't hear none of this nonsense from Durant or Westbrook.

They barely said anything after the elbow from Artest. Granger has just talked some **** and LeBron and Wade act like it is the worst thing ever. It's like with touch fouls. With them, every touch foul feels like a train running into them. Everything with them is amplified.

ModernDaySavage
05-22-2012, 07:19 PM
And for everyone talking about LeBron being arrogant, he's just saying what Granger said. It just has his name in it, not like he speaks in third person at all times c'mon now.

justinnum1
05-22-2012, 07:25 PM
And it shows arrogance. I ****ing hate arrogance.

Oh thats cool.

Showtime Steve
05-22-2012, 07:33 PM

This....it was lebron who threw that elbow, and tried to act like he didnt do anything, then it was wade who flipped out after hibbert tried to hold him from falling. Granger was standing their, and wade walked up to him. .i dont know what alot of you are watching.

Do you even know what i said. Comment AFTER you read something please. I said lebron does sneaky things then when his card gets pulled he likes to look like the innocent party. What are YOU watching???

BALLER R
05-22-2012, 07:35 PM
ok all that aside, the team that wins tonight will win this series who agrees?

Blitzbolt
05-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks god his not playing Metta.Tony Allen or RWallace does guys just start punching if you face them up like that.

Unrequited
05-22-2012, 07:37 PM
wade picks fights too, especially with his coach (chuckle)

beasted86
05-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Yeah LeBron and Wade are pretty tough staring people down only when the other person isn't looking back at them. :rolleyes:

I have no clue what you are talking about... maybe you can provide a video. :confused:

I have never seen Wade or LeBron run and talk smack in another player's face when they weren't even part of the contact/foul/altercation. That's the definition of a wannabe tough guy who think it's cool to try and start a fight.

But like I said I have no problem with it either way. Though it would be nice if it got him fired up though and he could actually back it up.

b@llhog24
05-22-2012, 07:40 PM

What kind of garbage is this of who is a better fighter than whom. How old you are you guys. Talking ish about who looks like a better fighter. WTF! I mean seriously. :pity:

:whistle:

JNoel
05-22-2012, 07:46 PM
Grangers just trying to get into their heads, he would sacrifice himself to get Wade or Lebron out of the game

khaleesi
05-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Looks like Wade and LeBron trying to get Granger in trouble with the REFs.

Wish they would all shut up and wish LeBron/Wade stop flopping all the time.

sammid21
05-22-2012, 08:23 PM
if you are an adult and you justify what granger is doing then you are a p*SSy adult that needs to get knock the f out and have his man card removed. sorry dude.

I guess u new aged kids see things differently. Granger stood up for his team and didn't back down from no one. If u think that's something a man wouldn't do then u must be the puzzy. Keep talking smack behind a computer dude I was stating an opinion n keeping it civil but u took the puzzy way of coming at me.

And if u think the big 3 r handling things like adults then u too r blind. Let me know when u need some schooling on how to be a man homie

sammid21
05-22-2012, 08:30 PM
If you think it's toughness then you probably didn't watch 90's balls. What Granger did was not toughness. Pulling someone's jersey, getting up on someone's face when it's irrelevant is not toughness. I am sure you know better if you played balls and watch old times as you claimed.

James was running on a fast break and trying to get rid of Granger and keep his balance at the same time, not trying to elbow him.

Then Wade is not a superstar or great player according your mold. Good for you if you think that way.

I never said that pulling a jersey is toughness. Lebron tried to throw an elbow and granger confronted him about it instead of letting it go. In 90s bball vets used to hurt rookies just for showing off trust me I loved 80s and 90s ball.

For u to say James didn't try to throw an elbow, then u should go back and watch it again.

Wade is a superstar that's why I think it's bs that he needs any motivation. He just turned it on cuz he wants to.

theLgndKllr35
05-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Big fricken deal. You want to shut him up, send him home.

Swashcuff
05-22-2012, 10:14 PM
:whistle:

:laugh2:

Touche... I was trying to make a joke early in the thread... I didn't know it would have turned out that way. I was just basing it on Howard has a history of standing up for his teammates throughout his career.

boolish
05-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Granger in the future let sleeping dogs lie. take a page out of SA playbook and be a professional basketball player and let your ballin do the talking from now on. not your mouth. oh and no more choke signs from the pine dwellers either. IND: Grow up!

boolish
05-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Grangers just trying to get into their heads, he would sacrifice himself to get Wade or Lebron out of the game

get in their heads? He woke em up! Nice job Danny! How long you been in the league?

dodie53
05-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Danny's plan backfired.
and oh,
too bad he got injured

BradfordIsElite
05-22-2012, 11:52 PM
What bothers me is how Wade and Lebron are so full of themselves. The words they speak sound professional and sportsman-like, yet you can completely sense their self-admiration amongst thyself.
Great players, love watching them and completely respect what they both bring to the table but stop obsessing your ego, its not helping the transition the league is taking consisting of a new style (fastbreak-transition/new level of athletisicm) where the game is going to be played a bit different.

b@llhog24
05-23-2012, 12:13 AM
:laugh2:

Touche... I was trying to make a joke early in the thread... I didn't know it would have turned out that way. I was just basing it on Howard has a history of standing up for his teammates throughout his career.

Lol I know it's cool, I just couldn't resist. :D

WadeKobe
05-23-2012, 03:07 AM

:laugh2: You're right, Wade + James didn't outscore the entire Pacers' team in the 2nd half. Do you guys think before you post? It is seriously like a contest to see who can say the most ignorant, false things to bash the Heat. Anything goes as long as we're Heat bashing. :) It's so entertaining.

It's all just a bunch of :cry:

BobbyHillSwag
05-23-2012, 09:44 AM
i dont see the point of bashing the heat they're not winning a championship till lebron gets more help

nate2usmc
05-23-2012, 10:45 AM
i dont see the point of bashing the heat they're not winning a championship till lebron gets more help

I think the Heat getting Oden next year will be the key. They'll win one on the last year of their contracts.

Heatcheck
05-23-2012, 11:31 AM

LACK OF MOBILITY...can howard move quick enough to offset Grangers length and leverage.

rwynyc
05-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Anyone who disagrees with how Granger is handling these two knuckleheads doesn't know what it is to be a man. I have a lot more respect for Granger after this series win or lose.

Lebron is without a doubt shook by Granger. Yes, he is the best player in the NBA but he wants no part of Granger.

justinnum1
05-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Anyone who disagrees with how Granger is handling these two knuckleheads doesn't know what it is to be a man. I have a lot more respect for Granger after this series win or lose.

Lebron is without a doubt shook by Granger. Yes, he is the best player in the NBA but he wants no part of Granger.

LMFAO, putting up historical games, yea, he is really shook. If anything granger screwed his team by pissing lebron off.

Yanks All Day
05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
The fake tough act by the Pacers has just about worn off. LeBron said and did the right things throughout the entire series. All that's left to do is finish it off, which should get done in Game 6. Granger at this point seems like he is trying to convince himself that he's not scared of LeBron. What might have actually happened is Indy has awoken a sleeping giant. All that's happened since that Game 3 victory for Indiana is LeBron putting up 40/18/9 and 30/10/8, Wade returning to form, and the role players on Miami stepping up one at a time in the last 2 games while the rest of the Pacers have shrunk. I know we're not in a position to question how bad a person's injury is, but if I'm Danny Granger, by far my team's best offensive weapon, I'm not letting a sprained ankle stop me. If it's seriously damaged, that's another story. But as of right now, seems pretty soft, given the circumstances.

northsider
05-23-2012, 01:50 PM
LMAO typical.

Talk about someone talking. The ever going circle of its not me its him.