PDA

View Full Version : LA Clippers gave away what they need to be successful

LTBaByyy
05-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Chris Kaman, a skilled big manthat can shoot and post up

Choosing Jordan over him is going to haunt them from being championship contenders.

Jordan doesn't even play in the pressure time when games are on the line

Him and Griffin are a perfect complement to a skilled big man that can shoot and post up

They aren't the perfect match together.

LTBaByyy
05-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Paul
Who Cares
Butler
Griffin
Kaman

Would have been a lot more successful than this team is going to be

Jordan is going to be a big regret

Evolution23
05-21-2012, 01:27 AM
did you guys forget about that guy Eric Gordon? you know the guy with allstar potential that was injured this year. That's the Clippers biggest need.

Avenged
05-21-2012, 01:31 AM
Chris Kaman? Bahaha.

Choosing Jordan over him was the right move, that contract is nasty though.

Kaman can't even stay healthy.

THE GIPPER
05-21-2012, 01:36 AM
I think everyone was expecting you to say Eric Gordon.

Sinestro
05-21-2012, 01:37 AM
did you guys forget about that guy Eric Gordon? you know the guy with allstar potential that was injured this year. That's the Clippers biggest need.

Yup always felt the Clippers should have played hardball

GREATNESS ONE
05-21-2012, 01:38 AM
Cris "a caveman can do it" Kaman!!!

PurpleJesus
05-21-2012, 01:39 AM
lol, Chris Kaman is not what teams need to be succesful.

Cfrey
05-21-2012, 01:40 AM
chris kaman gave me a damn good laugh hahahahahaha

greg_ory_2005
05-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Even with Kaman, they'd still lose to the Spurs. It's not like he'd be a huge difference maker or something.

SpaceJamJordans
05-21-2012, 01:45 AM
As a Clipper fan, I don't know. Jordan sucks

Sadds The Gr8
05-21-2012, 01:52 AM
ChrisLOLKaman

5ass
05-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Give jordan an offseason with paul. Paul will make him look like an allstar. Hes still young.
I just have a feeling jordan will be much better next season. Chris kaman is always injured and overpaid

popo85
05-21-2012, 01:59 AM
40 mill based on what jumping ability the Warriors got lucky the Clippers matched or the fans would of attacked the owner instead of booing jk.

SluggeR
05-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Last time I checked, the Clips didn't trade a coach & health..which were the two major things they needed. They need to holler at Jerry Sloan this offseason.

LTBaByyy
05-21-2012, 02:09 AM
Ummm you had to get Paul with Eric Gordon, why would I say him?

LTBaByyy
05-21-2012, 02:13 AM
Kaman is the perfect compliment to Griffin

Jordan just sucks. He has been overrated since high school

All he does is dunk. His stats prove it.

2 SHOTS OUTSIDE THE PAINT IN 4 YEARS?!?!?!

GREATNESS ONE
05-21-2012, 02:21 AM
^ lol that's a crazy stat

Chronz
05-21-2012, 02:48 AM

Choosing Jordan over him is going to haunt them from being championship contenders.

Him and Griffin are a perfect complement to a skilled big man that can shoot and post up

I know you dont follow us but there was a long tryout period for both of them alongside Blake, both Blake and the team did better with DJ, so its not like there was no precedence or logic that went into the decision.

The problem with Kaman was him thinking he was #1. If you could temper that (which I think CP3 could have) then his outlet shooting would have been a wildcard, sadly thats what Kaman is. An x-factor that cant be relied upon to bring it consistently. DJ has shown the same in these playoffs so maybe hes not the answer either but he still has upside defensively.
Still with CP3 its hard not to think he couldnt have made more use out of having an outlet shooting bigman like Kaman than suffering through crowded lanes with Blake/DJ.

I do miss Kaman, having him AND DJ would have been a great luxury.

Chronz
05-21-2012, 02:51 AM
Kaman is the perfect compliment to Griffin

Jordan just sucks. He has been overrated since high school

All he does is dunk. His stats prove it.

2 SHOTS OUTSIDE THE PAINT IN 4 YEARS?!?!?!

The stats also say hes a superior player to Kaman so whats your point? This question revolves around fit, but its not a fit with Blake seeing how there is no evidence that he was a better fit than DJ was. Atleast DJ could cover for Blakes lack of defense and our lack of height on the perimeter, our defense went to **** whenever he wasnt out there. Its the fit with CP3 and Blake that matters, here is where Kaman can be argued.

If Kaman were here he may or may not have made us better offensively but he for damn sure wouldve made us worse defensively.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-21-2012, 03:07 AM
LMAO Kaman is a black hole

BlinkManJan02
05-21-2012, 03:32 AM

Jordan doesn't even play anymore.

naps
05-21-2012, 03:32 AM

Are you serious? Chris "I am injured" Kaman? When was the last time he wasn't injured? If you think Chris Kaman was a factor for your team then your team never really was anything great to begin with.

Is Jordan overpaid? Ofcourse. But I think he'll be decent enough in near future. One full off season in-front of him. Time to hit the gym and work on offensive game. Clippers are just fine. They lost to the most balanced team on the planet. Most people saw this sweep before it even started. They will be a much better team next year.

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 07:51 AM
i dont think he's serious

Knicks21
05-21-2012, 08:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DOXbTT-MDM&feature=related

Hawkeye15
05-21-2012, 09:08 AM
They need a really ugly interior chucker who doesn't play defense? I don't think so.

Mr.ATLHawks
05-21-2012, 09:32 AM
smh....Chris Kaman, really? A 1 year wonder? Lets remember Blake is in his 2 year and eventually will be a post threat. Jordan needs to accept his role as a Tyson Chandler, Kendrick Perkins and gve 110% at that. Sprinkle in a more consistent Nick Young(6-7 SG), a healthy Butler & Billups and thats a pretty nice team. IDGAF who they put up there the Spurs are in the zone right now and probably are one of the deepest teams I have seen 1-12. Its going to be hard for anyone to beat them OKC included...

ragee
05-21-2012, 09:48 AM
I thought you were talking about Kyrie Irving...

Irving
Gordon
Butler
Griffin
Jordan

CP3 is better but having Gordon is a huge plus.

sixer04fan
05-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Chris Kaman - The missing link to beating the Spurs

Lakeshow24KB
05-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Jordan doesn't even play anymore.

He's talking about Deandre Jordan....

TO Rapz
05-21-2012, 10:45 AM
:laugh2: