PDA

View Full Version : Can we now put Haslem in the starting lineup?

kjoke
05-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Battier, with another amazing game. 1-7, 1-3 from three (1st quarter). Haslem need to be in there, as much as he has sucked this entire eason.

unleashthebeast
05-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Meh he was very good off of the bench today. Might want to stick with what won us the game today

kjoke
05-20-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm just tired of seeing Battier in there tbh

dnewguy
05-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Battier can be 0-10 and i'm still not worried. He has one of the best defense I have ever seen in my life.

beasted86
05-20-2012, 07:04 PM
I think the lineup is fine. We haven't had any answer for Hansbrough and Amundson. Hopefully Haslem can do something to match their scrappiness by continuing off the bench.

davids22
05-20-2012, 07:42 PM
I just want Spo to be CONFIDENT about a lineup and stick with it. Nothing says "I have no idea what I'm doing" like starting a different 4 and 5 every different game. Granted Bosh is out, but Joel Anthony started most of the season and now isn't. Turiaf started today but only got 15 minutes. Dexter Pittman the other day. What is Spo doing?

Our best lineup to throw out there
Chamlers
Wade
Battier
Lebron
Haslem

But that doesn't mean we should start that lineup. We need a bench spark which is what Haslem was today.

MTL_123
05-20-2012, 08:19 PM
nope for sume reason UD plays better coming off the bench same with Anthony

RCarlson85
05-20-2012, 09:53 PM
I don't really like that Battier has to match up with West when he starts like today. He seems to get pushed around because West is bigger/stronger. I think it takes alot out of him when he has to go against someone like that and it could effect his shooting and other areas because he's expending so much effort on defense. If Haslem continues to play like he did today he may deserve to start, but either way if he's playing well he will probably get the same amount of minutes starting or coming off the bench.

beasted86
05-20-2012, 10:14 PM
I don't really like that Battier has to match up with West when he starts like today. He seems to get pushed around because West is bigger/stronger. I think it takes alot out of him when he has to go against someone like that and it could effect his shooting and other areas because he's expending so much effort on defense. If Haslem continues to play like he did today he may deserve to start, but either way if he's playing well he will probably get the same amount of minutes starting or coming off the bench.

At the end of the day Battier is doing his job. He's playing the PF and defending West and getting tired so the exact same thing doesn't have to happen to LeBron.

justinnum1
05-20-2012, 10:15 PM
keep it how it is,

miller is hurting bad

h2r09
05-20-2012, 10:15 PM
sart turiaf and battier, just play udonis and joel most of the time. those 2 need to play but they just can't get into foul trouble. i would start those 2 without a doubt if it weren't for the fear of foul trouble.

Wade>You
05-20-2012, 11:56 PM
Battier can be 0-10 and i'm still not worried. He has one of the best defense I have ever seen in my life.Dude, the Pacers went on big runs when Battier was in the game, and the Heat were able to get stops and go on their own run when Battier was out.

I don't know what Battier is doing good right now, he's getting scored on and he's not doing anything offensively. How is he getting so many minutes?

Wade>You
05-20-2012, 11:58 PM
A big part of the reason we won game 3 was because Haslem got more than 7mpg. Spoelstra has to be the worst coach in the NBA right now with his preference for guys who don't produce at all and get scored on.

justinnum1
05-20-2012, 11:59 PM
A big part of the reason we won game 3 was because Haslem got more than 7mpg. Spoelstra has to be the worst coach in the NBA right now with his preference for guys who don't produce at all and get scored on.

:facepalm:

flashwade03
05-21-2012, 04:12 AM
here we go again ..the thread about someone who plays better or plays poorer .. LOL !!
seriously ,haslem is ok off the bench ..what we need to do much better is a total effort on the glass ..less TO ..i like what we do out there when they are taking away hibbert then posting up wade/lebron on the weak side ..

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 08:11 AM
watching those haslem jumpers fall late in the 4th was just a beautiful thing.