PDA

View Full Version : Dwill resigning with Nets?

D12 fan
05-19-2012, 07:43 PM
http://blog.northjersey.com/nets/1267/nets-pursuit-of-d-will-let-the-good-signs-roll/

With him wearing the new Brooklyn gear,is this a sign that he intends to resign with the Nets?

I think he has already made up his mind that he will resign,FA is not far away and the draft lottery is 10 days away,if Brooklyn gets a top 3 pick,they probally have enough trade assets to make a deal for Dwight on draft night.I think Dwill loves the big market and the extra 30mil he gets for staying with Brooklyn.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Lets do the LT:dance:

allSUAVE
05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Might a well stay with the Nets.

Yanks All Day
05-19-2012, 07:55 PM
He'll be there and wait for Dwight Howard to show up. The writing's been on the wall for a long time. Now we're close to it happening.

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Lets do the LT:dance:

:dance:

;)

Nicely done mr. cuban. Might as well wait till 2013 and offer harden max.

boolish
05-19-2012, 07:59 PM
surprised that he is staying to take more money? not one bit. whoever thinks these guys go where they have the "best chance" to get a ring isn't a student of NBA history.

MagicBucsSox
05-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Lmao none of this is anything. If a man sits around waiting on what Dwight is doing then he is weak. You have no clue what Dwight's gonna do, nor does Dwight. Nets would be ******** to trade a top3 pick when Dwight can sign a yr later. What? Deron-DH and TRob/Davis/beal in a lineup with cap still left? Crazy

netsgiantsyanks
05-19-2012, 08:06 PM
he represents the nets until july 1st. i'm not getting my hopes up.

akesh99
05-19-2012, 08:11 PM
He's still a member of the Nets... I do think he'll re-sign, however I don't think this is any sort of definitive statement that he's already decided

TheNumber37
05-19-2012, 08:13 PM
is this the same logic we used when we saw Lebron with a Yankees' cap?

MagicBucsSox
05-19-2012, 08:17 PM
is this the same logic we used when we saw Lebron with a Yankees' cap?

Yep

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 08:17 PM
or maybe all his other clothes were dirty:shrug:

jimm120
05-19-2012, 08:22 PM
exactly, I don't see any of this saying that he's staying.

To me what he's done on the court for 2 years straight is more. He's opted for surgery last year and only played like 12 (horrible) games with them. Then this year, he sits out with minor injuries that he could have played through...at least for the final home game. but he didn't.

just saying.

He's still a Nets Employee.

Now, being a Brooklyn Native, I'd be happy for Brooklyn (not necessarily the Nets) if they get a "star" player to be there with them. And yes, I'd like them to get a top 3 pick so they can keep this year's pick (really, I STILL don't understand that trade lol). And yes, if Patrick Ewing gets the coaching job in Charlotte, I'd love for them to get the top pick.

As you can see, ....

tnewkirk
05-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Yep

nope, yankees are a baseball team.

D12 fan
05-19-2012, 08:31 PM
His brother just enrolled in school in NY,his wife has been tweeting about how awesome Brooklyn is,they just came back from a family vacation with the Owner and GM.

This looks like a guy who is leaning towards resigning if you ask me.

topdog
05-19-2012, 08:36 PM
It doesn't mean anything, but I do think this is one thing that the new CBA accomplished: he'd have to leave $30M on the table to leave and that does not seem very likely. Money talks and it says such dirty things!

JNoel
05-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Nets traded their lottery pick to Blazers for Gerald Wallace so they can't trade that pick cause its gone, their only chance to get Dwight is Lopez, Humphries, Brooks, and possibly another first rounder

kenzo400
05-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Nets traded their lottery pick to Blazers for Gerald Wallace so they can't trade that pick cause its gone, their only chance to get Dwight is Lopez, Humphries, Brooks, and possibly another first rounder

It's top three protected.

D12 fan
05-19-2012, 08:58 PM

No they get the pick if it's top 3,if it's not then it goes to Portland.

JNoel
05-19-2012, 09:01 PM
No they get the pick if it's top 3,if it's not then it goes to Portland.

They better hope they win the lottery then

Punk
05-19-2012, 09:05 PM
He's not going anywhere. I don't get why people think he is. He already said he didn't know why people keep talking about Dallas and he picked out his locker for next season.

I doubt he would sign endorsements with MetroPCS NY franchises if he was going to leave.

His decision really comes down to Dwight.

lakersfan01
05-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Who cares lol

lakersfan01
05-19-2012, 09:15 PM
How bout them Wizards? How bout them Bobcats? How bout them Nets? Who gives a **** lol.

D12 fan
05-19-2012, 09:19 PM
How bout them Wizards? How bout them Bobcats? How bout them Nets? Who gives a **** lol.

Going ham I see.

Gritz
05-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Lol free shirt

Mr Costanza
05-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Deron Williams, a member of the Nets, went to a Net event wearing Net shorts and this kid makes a thread about it?

Yeah he's probably resigning with them but to make a thread because he was wearing shorts with his current teams logo on it...

Mr Costanza
05-19-2012, 09:42 PM

D12 fan
05-19-2012, 09:52 PM
this kid makes a thread about it?

Wow you called me a kid for the 3rd time today,what do you want me to respond to you as daddy.

I don't know what I did to you sir but can you please quit stalking me.

BlondeBomber41
05-19-2012, 09:59 PM
He's not going anywhere. I don't get why people think he is. He already said he didn't know why people keep talking about Dallas and he picked out his locker for next season.

I doubt he would sign endorsements with MetroPCS NY franchises if he was going to leave.

His decision really comes down to Dwight.

MetroPCS is huge in the Dallas area also. It's headquarters is in Richardson, which is the Dallas area.

JerseyPalahniuk
05-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Dwill on his latest trip to RUSSIA, flew on Prokh's private jet. Hung around with Prokh, Billy King and spend a week vacationing around with Kirilenko and his wife...

Why go spend vacation time in Moscow of all places when his hometown is Dallas and he only has a month before Olympic training starts July 11th.

Why come watch a draft combine hosted by the nets that was only for 2nd rounders and the D-league draft if he wasn't committed to Brooklyn?

Dwill already said before that what the team needs is a multiple veterans who can are capable starters, who know their roles. All the nets need to do is acquire more pieces. If Dwight comes, so be it but it it's not just "Dwight or Bust" for the Nets.

gatkins11
05-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Wow, who would have thought he would wear a shirt representing the team he's currently under contract for?

He's definitely staying because of this.

Mr Costanza
05-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Wow you called me a kid for the 3rd time today,what do you want me to respond to you as daddy.

I don't know what I did to you sir but can you please quit stalking me.

Lol if stalking you means commenting on the two junk threads you started then guilty as charged. Your last thread was so good it actually got deleted. But keep it up we need some good humor in this forum.

D12 fan
05-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Lol if stalking you means commenting on the two junk threads you started then guilty as charged. Your last thread was so good it actually got deleted. But keep it up we need some good humor in this forum.

Can a mod banned this guy,he's creating threads about me,he's been trolling me all day,I don't know why he has a problem with me.

Please get off my jock,and get a life.