PDA

View Full Version : Danny Granger: I'm Not Backing Down From LeBron

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-19-2012, 04:17 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7949478/2012-nba-playoffs-indiana-pacers-danny-granger-vows-not-back-miami-heat-lebron-james

INDIANAPOLIS -- After two altercations in the past two games, Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger vowed Saturday he won't back down from LeBron James in heated moments of their intense series against the Miami Heat.

Granger has helped guide the Pacers to a surprising 2-1 series lead over the Heat entering Game 4 on Sunday at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. All three games have featured physical play with technical and flagrant fouls.

James and Granger had to be separated by teammates and referees for incidents in the past two games. The faceoffs have stemmed from James appearing to take exception by extending his elbow in Granger's direction after the Pacers forward either grabbed or pushed James during play.

"That's part of basketball. That's part of two men battling," Granger said after the Pacers' practice Saturday. "I'm not going to back down from anybody and he's not going to back down from anybody. And when you get that, you'll get some altercations."

After struggling through a 1-for-10 shooting performance in a Game 1 loss at Miami, Granger's play and aggressiveness in his matchup with James has picked up. Still, the Pacers' leading scorer on the season has as many fouls (12) as made shots in the series against the Heat.

For the series, the teams have combined for 141 fouls and 163 free-throw attempts. The Pacers ranked third in the league in fouls during the regular season, so the get-tough style of play is nothing new. Coach Frank Vogel said he has reminded his team of its identity often in this series.

"They understand very clearly that we are not interested in any type of ejection or suspension," Vogel said. "But they also understand very clearly that a key to this series is letting the Miami Heat know that we're not backing down from them."

Granger stopped short of suggesting that his exchanges with James rise to the level of dirty play. He also said both players are aware of how closely the NBA office is monitoring the physical intensity of their series.

"I'm not no monster. This ain't no horror movie," James said in response after Miami's practice. "I'm not trying to scare nobody. I'm trying to play basketball. He's got to hype himself up to say he's not scared of me. Have I ever been intimidated by anybody in this league? I don't think so. I go out and play my game and let my game do the talking."

Both Granger and James were assessed technical fouls when they got entangled under the basket during the Pacers' victory in Game 2 in Miami.

Granger was hit with another technical during the third quarter in Game 3 when he ran up and stood in James' face after fouling James to prevent a fast-break layup. Granger slowed down James in the open court by grabbing his jersey. James stretched out his arm to extend an elbow after Granger's momentum carried him past James.

"I think I know where the line is," Granger said. "I think (commissioner) David Stern has done a good job of (making) sure we know what the line is and what not to cross. We won't cross that line. But we just want each other to know it's going to be an intense battle, and it's going to be a fight."

Odominator
05-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Great approach by Granger. He is an all-star in his own right. He shouldn't be backing down from lebron.

mdm692
05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
As well he shouldn't be he and david west need to lead by example and they ae doing one hell of a job.

SportsAndrew25
05-19-2012, 04:32 PM
I think there is no man in this world that is in more pressure at this moment than Lebron James. I think he is under more pressure now than Obama. This man has got to win a championship. It is the only way he can shut his critics up.

Rivera
05-19-2012, 04:32 PM
idk what else hes supposed to say......he shouldnt back down

hes been solid defensivley the whole series....but he needs more offensive games like game 3 not game 1 or 2

Davidgta1
05-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Lebron needs to be like MWP an do something back.

mdm692
05-19-2012, 04:37 PM
To an extent yes but nothing stupid like those chicken wing elbows he likes to throw. He really can't afford to be suspended the heat need a guy that does dirty work like horry. Someone who is going to knock the crap out of somebody the moment they even think about punking lebron.

KB24PG16
05-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Good for him

Davidgta1
05-19-2012, 04:41 PM
To an extent yes but nothing stupid like those chicken wing elbows he likes to throw. He really can't afford to be suspended the heat need a guy that does dirty work like horry. Someone who is going to knock the crap out of somebody the moment they even think about punking lebron.

I'm not saying nothing like but when he gets in his face I wanna See lebron get right back in his face push em back. Danny granger thinks he's a bad *** now he wouldn't try that **** on Paul pierce or MWP.

Afro
05-19-2012, 04:42 PM
yo i read dis i be thinkin this is whyy pacers be beatin the heat n winnin NBA champonship
!!

Htownballa1622
05-19-2012, 04:43 PM
I just once want to see Lebron act like he cares and not be passive when it comes to everything.

If he got in grangers face, I would love to see Danny's reaction then.

bucketss
05-19-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm not saying nothing like but when he gets in his face I wanna See lebron get right back in his face push em back. Danny granger thinks he's a bad *** now he wouldn't try that **** on Paul pierce or MWP.

paul peirce aint ****!

Rivera
05-19-2012, 04:45 PM

well lebron already threw 2 elbows :shrug:

lebron thew an elbow at granger game 2 to tell danny granger to "get off me son"

lebron thew an elbow at granger game 3 as a "protective measure" just to make sure danny wasnt that close or was gonna do anything stupid after danny grabbed Brons jersey

Davidgta1
05-19-2012, 04:46 PM
I just once want to see Lebron act like he cares and not be passive when it comes to everything.

I would love to see that...but Ganger would back down lebron is 6'9 260 no one would be messin with lebron if he had a little Ron artest in him.

tmacsc2
05-19-2012, 04:47 PM

yeah cause paul pierce is a thug....wanna be gangsta. MWP just has mood swings like a woman!

Davidgta1
05-19-2012, 04:48 PM
well lebron already threw 2 elbows :shrug:

lebron thew an elbow at granger game 2 to tell danny granger to "get off me son"

lebron thew an elbow at granger game 3 as a "protective measure" just to make sure danny wasnt that close or was gonna do anything stupid after danny grabbed Brons jersey

Not a elbow hell get throw out I wanna see em get in grangers face when grangers acting like a tough guy.

Davidgta1
05-19-2012, 04:50 PM
yeah cause paul pierce is a thug....wanna be gangsta. MWP just has mood swings like a woman!

PP or MWP ain't gonna look the other way while grangers talking **** 2 inches away from them.

JC_
05-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Granger has been pretty terrible in this series but his team is still winning.. if only Lebron had that luxury.

That's cool that he won't "back down" though. There's something about him grabbing Lebrons jersey with 2 hands to try and slow him down when he was beaten that really annoyed me. I'm not really sure why it bothered me though.

Kashmir13579
05-19-2012, 04:52 PM
"I'm not no monster. This ain't no horror movie," James said in response after Miami's practice. "I'm not trying to scare nobody. I'm trying to play basketball. He's got to hype himself up to say he's not scared of me. Have I ever been intimidated by anybody in this league? I don't think so. I go out and play my game and let my game do the talking."

Great quote by Lebron.

MagicBucsSox
05-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Lmao u wanna see someone in Stephen Jackson face

Davidgta1
05-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Great quote by Lebron.

He'll come out an beast.

xxplayerxx23
05-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Lebron handled this with class, let his game do the talking, I hate danny granger, Hes a punk, Lebron will abuse him in game 4,

Rivera
05-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Not a elbow hell get throw out I wanna see em get in grangers face when grangers acting like a tough guy.

well everytime granger gets in brons face its not like bron backs down he stays in his face to

and why should lebron go out of his way to jaw with granger?

its not lebrons game or lenrons style and lebron is much much better than granger

eze1283
05-19-2012, 05:07 PM

Translated into English once you look at all the double negatives.

"I am not no monster." = I am a monster.
What Lebron Meant to say: I am not a monster.

"This ain't no horror movie." = This is a horror movie.
Again, double negative.
What Lebron meant to say: This ain't a horror movie. or This isn't a horror movie.

"I am not trying to scare nobody." = I am trying to scare somebody/someone
Again, double negative.
What Lebron meant to say:
I am not trying to scare anybody/somebody or anyone/someone.

I wonder if anyone in their inner circle can remind them how dumb they sound. Some of you may read what he said and see nothing wrong with. it. smh

JC_
05-19-2012, 05:10 PM
well everytime granger gets in brons face its not like bron backs down he stays in his face to

and why should lebron go out of his way to jaw with granger?

its not lebrons game or lenrons style and lebron is much much better than granger

Exactly.

JC_
05-19-2012, 05:14 PM

Translated into English once you look at all the double negatives.

"I am not no monster." = I am a monster.
What Lebron Meant to say: I am not a monster.

"This ain't no horror movie." = This is a horror movie.
Again, double negative.
What Lebron meant to say: This ain't a horror movie. or This isn't a horror movie.

"I am not trying to scare nobody." = I am trying to scare somebody/someone
Again, double negative.
What Lebron meant to say:
I am not trying to scare anybody/somebody or anyone/someone.

I wonder if anyone in their inner circle can remind them how dumb they sound. Some of you may read what he said and see nothing wrong with. it. smh

It's not as bad when you're hearing it instead of reading it imo. I reacted the same way as you when I read that quote though lol

eze1283
05-19-2012, 05:19 PM
It's not as bad when you're hearing it instead of reading it imo. I reacted the same way as you when I read that quote though lol

Agreed. I just find it funny that people dont notice it. Oh well, I mean if Lebron becomes a monster, rips off Hansboroughs head and whips it into the stands, and everyone runs away scared, he can always say that the signs/words were there.:facepalm:

theheatles
05-19-2012, 05:37 PM
I think there is no man in this world that is in more pressure at this moment than Lebron James. I think he is under more pressure now than Obama. This man has got to win a championship. It is the only way he can shut his critics up.

Almost but not quite, LeBron can shut his critics up with winning a championship, while there is nothing Obama can do to shut his critics up

Colts2180
05-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Yeah Grangers the punk when Lebrons throwing elbows at him that could hit him in the head. Id be getting in his face too. Lebrons a coward, always has been. He may be a much better player(until the games on the line) but whos team is getting pummeled by the team that everyone's ignored all season? Ill take the wins.

kdspurman
05-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Great quote by Lebron.

Not really... Granger isn't saying it to hype himself up, and Lebron seems to let the talking get to him again. That's a case where you just say no comment or something to that effect.

SteveNash
05-19-2012, 07:18 PM
11.7 PPG on 30.8%. Seems like backing down to me.

Yeah, I guess Granger can act like a fake tough guy when LeBron does something he doesn't like.

What a clown.

Rivera
05-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Lance Stephenson? You want a quote about Lance Stephenson? I'm not even going to give him the time. Knock it off.

lebrons quote about the lance stephenson choke....no need for me to bump and old thread or make a new one

basketfan4life
05-19-2012, 07:33 PM
indiana players talking too much, they didn't win **** yet, but they are about to wake the monster up...Poor approach...

Jarvo
05-19-2012, 07:42 PM

Right on, It sucks but true that's the only way he will get people to shut up. But then people will only say he did it because he had Bosh & Wade. He can't win for losing, I hope the Heat pull this out but it's not looking good at all.

JasonJohnHorn
05-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Granger has been working hard, especially on the defensive end, but let's face it... LBJ has been shutting this guy down. James is doing a great job on defence for this series... if Granger can get his game going... this series will be over in five games. If you had told me that Granger was only going to have 12 FG in the first three games combined before the series started, I would have assumed that the series would be 3-0 in favour of Miami... but this Pacers team has so many weapons... I'm pleasanlty surprised at how they are performing... if Granger gets hot and manages to get around James's defence.... this series is over.

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 07:49 PM
indiana players talking too much, they didn't win **** yet, but they are about to wake the monster up...Poor approach...

That's what im thinking and hoping, they are talking a ton. But wade and bron can both score 30+, miami is not winning unless then bench steps up.

Rain City
05-19-2012, 08:05 PM
he is stepping up, game 1 he was a non factor now hes playing alot better and with more confidence.

lakerskbp24
05-19-2012, 08:10 PM
This Pacers team is feisty and fearless. I think thats whats separating them from the Heat right now.

StinkEye
05-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Sick thread, bro. Imagine if he told the media that he would back down from LeBron...

Avenged
05-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Kind of a misleading title me thinks. Granger said:

"I'm not going to back down from anybody and he's not going to back down from anybody. And when you get that, you'll get some altercations."

Just seemed like he was calling him out which he is not..

jericho
05-19-2012, 09:27 PM
i dont get why people are so against granger he hasnt done anything wrong lebron is the one throwing elbows at him if somebody those that to you you would defend yourself everybody would i would love to see lebron throw an elbow to mwp he just doing it to granger cuz he thought granger wasnt gonna do ****
and for those saying for granger to do that to mwp who in there sane mind would do that when the thing with harden happen westbrook was running towards him and then realised it was artest ibaka was gonna do something but then saw artest backed away
so dont use artest as an example i did it cuz you guys brought him up already
oh and pierce he is a b**** plz cmon there is a way more people thougher than him

StinkEye
05-19-2012, 11:35 PM
i dont get why people are so against granger he hasnt done anything wrong lebron is the one throwing elbows at him if somebody those that to you you would defend yourself everybody would i would love to see lebron throw an elbow to mwp he just doing it to granger cuz he thought granger wasnt gonna do ****
and for those saying for granger to do that to mwp who in there sane mind would do that when the thing with harden happen westbrook was running towards him and then realised it was artest ibaka was gonna do something but then saw artest backed away
so dont use artest as an example i did it cuz you guys brought him up already
oh and pierce he is a b**** plz cmon there is a way more people thougher than him

period
comma
exclamation mark
question mark
are all your friends

kdspurman
05-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Kind of a misleading title me thinks. Granger said:

Just seemed like he was calling him out which he is not..

Exactly... Just like the Ozzie Guillen thread

The Final Boss
05-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Slow news day?

Raps08-09 Champ
05-19-2012, 11:54 PM

If he reacts, he'll get a technical and could possibly be ejected for the game.

kozelkid
05-20-2012, 01:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTXb-ga1fo

KniCks4LiFe
05-20-2012, 02:11 AM
I've grown to really love this dude. The write ups on him when he was first drafted were spot on w/ the future leader talks.

MetroMan
05-20-2012, 02:16 AM
he wont back down, but he will bend over

KniCks4LiFe
05-20-2012, 02:19 AM
I hope this becomes like Raja Bell vs Kobe or Tyron Lue vs Iverson or Jason Kidd vs Marbury or Tyson Chandler vs Dwight Howard

3ballbomber
05-20-2012, 02:32 AM
Is Lebron serious? Wasn't it just last season he announced & embraced the Villain role openly and publicly to the media for the whole world to hear and now he's no monster?

Never been intimidated? funny his game in the 4Q hasn't proved that for the past 3 seasons now. Even in this seasons all-star game w/ Kobe berating him about not attempting a shot. Why is Lebron never 'Real' and 'honest'.

If Lebron lets his game do the talking then he communicates very quietly in the end of conversations.

0nekhmer
05-20-2012, 02:33 AM
i don't like lebron that much, but i respect him a lot more than danny granger. granger is not a leader, lmao. If anything, It's David West who has shown Lebron up as a leader.

Sly Guy
05-20-2012, 09:38 AM
I'm not really a granger fan, but I respect the hell outta the guy in the way he's manning up on lebron in this series.

jp611
05-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Lebron is just a fake punk anyway, nothing to be scared of... Plus you got David west on your side and he'd destroy the entire Heat team himself

jericho
05-20-2012, 10:02 AM
period
comma
exclamation mark
question mark
are all your friends

your more than welcome to fix it for me if it bothers ya that much lol

MTL_123
05-20-2012, 10:09 AM
i wish this happened in the reg season so lebron can just beat the **** out of him who cares take the suspention

jp611
05-20-2012, 10:10 AM
i wish this happened in the reg season so lebron can just beat the **** out of him who cares take the suspention

Stay classy :laugh2:

True colors always come out when the Heat are down

tcav701
05-20-2012, 10:12 AM

Please....

LeBron has been privileged and babied his entire life. I bet hes never been in a fight.

Jarvo
05-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Lebron, You will embrace the hate *Kane voice*

JeffG20
05-20-2012, 10:20 AM

:catfight:

metsfan4ever
05-20-2012, 11:05 AM
So Lebron is now Granger's *****, Damn, I never seen a ***** get up in somebody face anytime he feel like it, and the guy really didnt do anything wrong...

lebron is scared **** less of granger, lol.. it's funny...

they even brought it up on first take today...

Once lebron loses this year in the playoffs, its over forever. He should go do movies or sign with the jets or something

justinnum1
05-20-2012, 11:07 AM
So Lebron is now Granger's *****, Damn, I never seen a ***** get up in somebody face anytime he feel like it, and the guy really didnt do anything wrong...

lebron is scared **** less of granger, lol.. it's funny...

they even brought it up on first take today...

Once lebron loses this year in the playoffs, its over forever. He should go do movies or sign with the jets or something
:facepalm:
What do you want him to do? punch him in the face and get suspended?

If you think lebron is scared of granger your not to smart.

tyfreaks brotha
05-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Lebron needs to be like MWP an do something back. If he does that then the Heat ARE DONE. They still have a chance, but also losing Lebron assures the Heat they are done. Wade can't carry a team anymore

MTL_123
05-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Stay classy :laugh2:

True colors always come out when the Heat are down

Sox72
05-20-2012, 11:31 AM

*you're *too

justinnum1
05-20-2012, 11:57 AM

*you're *too
Everyone knows what I mean.

jp611
05-20-2012, 12:03 PM

I know for a fact that Lebron is scared of David West... Dude will punk the whole Miami team out, it's well known around the league that D-Wade and Lebron are just whiny, fake tough guys... They are always whining to the refs and flopping around and then they act all tough, when they arent

Is that the Miami heat motto?

Fnom11
05-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Yeah Grangers the punk when Lebrons throwing elbows at him that could hit him in the head. Id be getting in his face too. Lebrons a coward, always has been. He may be a much better player(until the games on the line) but whos team is getting pummeled by the team that everyone's ignored all season? Ill take the wins.

Are you really bragging about beating a Bosh-less Heat? Really?

jimm120
05-20-2012, 12:30 PM
all I gotta say is that last time he spoke badly about a team, his team paid for it.

"Winnable games"....and the Knicks blew them out on consecutive nights.

jp611
05-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Are you really bragging about beating a Bosh-less Heat? Really?

Gotta love Miami fans... Bosh used to get hammered by you guys for being soft and not worth his contract, and now that he's down and it's obvious he's probably the most important player on that team they use it as an excuse

Fnom11
05-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Gotta love Miami fans... Bosh used to get hammered by you guys for being soft and not worth his contract, and now that he's down and it's obvious he's probably the most important player on that team they use it as an excuse

Sure he's underperformed be he's still essential to the Heat at the moment, especially against a big Pacers team.

2-ONE-5
05-20-2012, 12:54 PM
i love how this is news. what is he gonna say "i am afraid of James, i want no part of him"? come on

MTL_123
05-20-2012, 12:57 PM

just like bulls fans always blaming boozer and rose can do no wrong no matter how bad he plays :eyebrow:

njnets
05-20-2012, 01:13 PM
good attitude by granger. he shouldnt back down. if you do, your not gonna play as well and your intensity will not be as high. hes leading by example.

jimm120
05-20-2012, 01:19 PM

c'mon bro. He ISN'T Worth his contract for what he does in MIami (if he was the #2 or #1, then ok). But main thing is that when a team assembles a "big three", it makes all their other players really, really crappy.

Usually, you have 1 or 2 stars and good-ish role players to follow and help. Those role players are inconsistent, hence them being role players, but since there are a lot of them, you can usually get someone to help out the star.

The notion of "the big three" is that they will be more consistent in scoring those points...but you'll get minimal production from an extremely weak bench. That forces "the big 3" to always produce, cause if they don't, game 3 happens or what happened to the Knicks happens (though for them, they had a weaker big 3, but their bench was great...just that it was decimated by injuries)...only win when the stars score.

k.smith904
05-20-2012, 01:25 PM
your not to smart.

the irony. it burns.

cardinals1226
05-20-2012, 01:34 PM

That's too ironic.

Granger has pretty much shut Lebron down. As already mentioned, Granger never mentioned Lebron, it was Heat fans trying to take offense to something that wasn't there. If anyone is talking too much, it's heat fans and the media. The excuses are already pouring in.

cardinals1226
05-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Everyone knows what I mean.

*meant

Hahaha

jp611
05-20-2012, 01:39 PM
just like bulls fans always blaming boozer and rose can do no wrong no matter how bad he plays :eyebrow:

I never blame Boozer and I always criticize Rose, especially when he fires stupid 3s

AIRMAR72
05-20-2012, 03:26 PM
this man granger is born and raise in new orleans I ALREADY know he give IT(fist) to bron dude(dannny) is no punk

--23--
05-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by MTL_123
just like bulls fans always blaming boozer and rose can do no wrong no matter how bad he plays

I never blame Boozer and I always criticize Rose, especially when he fires stupid 3s

Hell I blame Boozer every time he plays like ****, and he deserves it. I do get on Rose for taking too many 3's also.

Donuts365
05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Hell I blame Boozer every time he plays like ****, and he deserves it. I do get on Rose for taking too many 3's also.

you act like he notices your comments

Raps08-09 Champ
05-20-2012, 04:56 PM
That's too ironic.

Granger has pretty much shut Lebron down. As already mentioned, Granger never mentioned Lebron, it was Heat fans trying to take offense to something that wasn't there. If anyone is talking too much, it's heat fans and the media. The excuses are already pouring in.

Lebron is averaging 27, 10 and 4 with like 46% shooting?

That's what you called shutting down?

Chronz
05-20-2012, 05:19 PM
That's too ironic.

You cant be serious, you must be thinking of a different word. If Granger is shutting down LeBron then what do you call what LeBron has done to Granger?

b@llhog24
05-20-2012, 09:59 PM

INGLEWOOD!

yo i read dis i be thinkin this is whyy pacers be beatin the heat n winnin NBA champonship
!!

Lol i don't care for grammar like that but this sentence is horrible. :laugh2:

lebrons quote about the lance stephenson choke....no need for me to bump and old thread or make a new one

:laugh2:

Agreed.

Please....

LeBron has been privileged and babied his entire life. I bet hes never been in a fight.

Most nba players can't fight anyway but with his physical gifts if could even manage to throw a straight punch he'd probably knock him out.

stawka
05-20-2012, 10:04 PM
That's too ironic.

God damn, guess Granger shut him down today too. So if what Granger has done is considered "shutting someone down" by your standards, then what has LeBron done to him in this series?

Chronz
05-21-2012, 01:31 AM
Granger CLEARLY doesnt like Bron, and Bron CLEARLY doesnt give a ****

bucketss
05-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Lebron is averaging 27, 10 and 4 with like 46% shooting?

That's what you called shutting down?

30.5, 12.3,5.5, 47% shooting and 3 steals per game to be exact looks like granger is shutting him down;)

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Hey granger :shush:

sep11ie
05-21-2012, 02:43 PM
!!

Yo, I read dis and I be like WTF?

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Doesn't matter anymore what Granger says, Heat are winning the next 2 games to close the series. Sorry Pacers, you choked and had your chance. You played dumb in game 4 and let those 2 go off, and didn't guard Haslem the X-factor.

pacofunk64
05-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Gotta admit that the Heat - Pacers sure does remind of a Bulls - Knicks series back in the Jordan era.

justinnum1
05-21-2012, 02:51 PM
That's too ironic.

:laugh2:

wow dude, you obviously haven't been watching the games

smith&wesson
05-21-2012, 03:10 PM
lol this thread is funny. tall ppl generally are at a disadvantage in fights. aim for the knees. fights over quick. show me a 6'8 fighter in the ufc.

this is a non contact sport gentlemen!!

granger needs to relax and focus on playing better basketball for his team because wade and lebron went off in the last game. let your game speak for itself.

bucketss
05-21-2012, 04:47 PM
lol this thread is funny. tall ppl generally are at a disadvantage in fights. aim for the knees. fights over quick. show me a 6'8 fighter in the ufc.

this is a non contact sport gentlemen!!

granger needs to relax and focus on playing better basketball for his team because wade and lebron went off in the last game. let your game speak for itself.

im 6'6 when they go for my legs i sit on their head

smith&wesson
05-21-2012, 08:08 PM
im 6'6 when they go for my legs i sit on their head

see, tall ppl dont know how to fight. sit on their head :laugh: jk lol