PDA

View Full Version : Where is the blame for the OTHER players on the team?

kjoke
05-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Spo, Wade, Bosh, Lebron have all put this team in position to win it all. We made the correct moves this offseason (at least it seems the right moves). I mean, Shane goes 0-6 from three! This is our shooter? Why is he playing when he is shooting .083% from the field this series? Where are you Udonis Haslem? You were better last year coming off an injury than this year. Mike Miller is having erectile dysfunction considering how on and off he has been this entire season. James Jones, Norris Cole?

Bottom line, if these players play like we all know they can play (excluding Cole) we win easily. They have flat out choked, and they need to be called out HARD.

JNoel
05-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Our bench has been a nightmare, and needs to wake up and realize that this is the playoffs

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 11:20 PM
they have been beyond pathetic. we are basically playing 2 on 5.

with bosh out the bench and role players need to step up, we are not winning unless they step up, that means 10pts from battier, miller, ud, and chalmers(rio was good last game)

JNoel
05-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Even better news, they were evaluating Rio for a wrist injury :facepalm:

Slug3
05-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Even better news, they were evaluating Rio for an ankle injury :facepalm:

Ankle? I thought it was his wrist? Well that just means more of Cole I guess. Might as well just make it as bad as it can get, lol.

JNoel
05-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Ankle? I thought it was his wrist? Well that just means more of Cole I guess. Might as well just make it as bad as it can get, lol.

Yea it's wrist

miamiheatphins9
05-18-2012, 11:49 PM
i blame Shane battier, mike miller, James Jones, and a whole lot of blame goes to UD hes the one who really should have stepped up when bosh went down not saying he has to go baserk but he should a did something to get his name mentioned at least once but nothing i haven't heard nothing about him all series (i say if we don't win the finals which we will get to not worried about being down 2-1 to the pacers) we get rid of all of these guys not wade not James and not bosh quit blaming them. they cant get there game going if those players cant get going shooting wise..oo and of course spolstra!

JNoel
05-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Another thing I've noticed is guys like Battier and UD known for drawing charges have not been taking them. These are very important for our tempo and we just have not seen it as much towards the end of the season or the playoffs. It used to be almost every other play that you see us taking the charge but they are rare to come by these days

buggin_out_nyc
05-19-2012, 02:05 AM
This team is just not talented enough. Bottom line

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 07:04 AM
This team is just not talented enough. Bottom line

wrong

~Iggy~
05-19-2012, 07:19 AM
Chalmers stepped up in game 3, unfortunately Wade did what he did.

The thing is, our bench and mostly our three point shooters don't even have to step up and be awesome, they just have to step up and be play decently well and we'll win some games.

Ill21
05-19-2012, 10:05 AM
wrong

Right, they have 2 top 5 players playing right now, then just a bunch of scrubs. Its very hard to win games playing 2 on 5. The only way this team wins a ring is if the big 3 is broken up. Team needs more depth but it is not possible with their current cap situation.

godolphins
05-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Right, they have 2 top 5 players playing right now, then just a bunch of scrubs. Its very hard to win games playing 2 on 5. The only way this team wins a ring is if the big 3 is broken up. Team needs more depth but it is not possible with their current cap situation.

We don't need to break up the big 3. If Pat replace Spo, sign a backup PG: Billups(could be the starter), Hinrich, Felton or Delonte(if him and Lebron are cool) and sign a center for the MLE: Mehmet Okur, Kwame Brown or Chris Kaman(long shot) then we'll be fine.

c-rock
05-19-2012, 11:19 AM
No bench, no ring.

naps
05-19-2012, 12:06 PM
After all, if Haslem was just getting his usual rebounds (even after his non-factor offensive game) we would be winning games comfortably. OR if Miller/Battier weren't like 170 years old grandmas and hitting a couple of threes a game we would be in no worries right now. God, I have never seen such a useless a bench.

EDIT: My bad, I saw an equally pathetic bench during last year's finals.

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 12:58 PM

troll elsewhere

Wade>You
05-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Spo, Wade, Bosh, Lebron have all put this team in position to win it all. We made the correct moves this offseason (at least it seems the right moves). I mean, Shane goes 0-6 from three! This is our shooter? Why is he playing when he is shooting .083% from the field this series? Where are you Udonis Haslem? You were better last year coming off an injury than this year. Mike Miller is having erectile dysfunction considering how on and off he has been this entire season. James Jones, Norris Cole?

Bottom line, if these players play like we all know they can play (excluding Cole) we win easily. They have flat out choked, and they need to be called out HARD.You say Spo has put us in a position to win then begin to question all his decisions.

And man, is Joel Anthony getting the biggest free pass or what? The Pacers pray before every game that he gets 30 plus minutes a night.

kjoke
05-19-2012, 10:15 PM
You say Spo has put us in a position to win then begin to question all his decisions.

And man, is Joel Anthony getting the biggest free pass or what? The Pacers pray before every game that he gets 30 plus minutes a night.

Question his decision? Spo has done just enough. He isn't Pop and we don't expect for him ever to become that iconic coach, but you can't blame him for the ****** job Battier, Miller, Haslem, Joel (our only real option) have really done.

ManRam
05-19-2012, 10:20 PM
You won't get it from the national media...that's not the narrative that sells.

All the cast has to do, realistically (so long as Wade isn't sucking) is hit a few threes and defend. Even if they just shoot 30% from three, the difference will be paramount. What good are Miller, Jones, Cole and to an extent Battier if they aren't hitting threes? No good at all.

But yeah, the narrative is "OMG LEBRON AND WADE SUCK!"...but they're getting **** for help (props to Mario in game 3).

Lord Leoshes
05-20-2012, 06:10 AM
We don't need to break up the big 3. If Pat replace Spo, sign a backup PG: Billups(could be the starter), Hinrich, Felton or Delonte(if him and Lebron are cool) and sign a center for the MLE: Mehmet Okur, Kwame Brown or Chris Kaman(long shot) then we'll be fine.

Camby, & Billups would fit best in my opinion, & should come somewhat cheep.