PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Wade for melo trade whould make sense?

KobeHater
05-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Btw the guys at Mike and Mike came up with this trade.
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7944792

Hawkeye15
05-18-2012, 09:59 AM
oh god no. First, Melo and Bron play the same position. Second, Wade is better than Melo. Third, Melo makes more money.

P Styles
05-18-2012, 10:02 AM
oh god no. First, Melo and Bron play the same position. Second, Wade is better than Melo. Third, Melo makes more money.

Sounds about right lol.

nycsports2
05-18-2012, 10:03 AM
i wouldnt even want to trade melo for wade, i love the team the knicks have (when together a full yr and not injury plagued)

BK-TY
05-18-2012, 10:06 AM
The Knicks and Heat are similar in that each needs another piece to make their "big two" work.

Lebron and Wade need Bosh... Melo and Stoudemire need Lin (or another GOOD point guard).

D12 fan
05-18-2012, 10:09 AM
LMAO Wade for Melo.

yankeesown69
05-18-2012, 10:12 AM
I don't think that trade makes sense for either team...

AIRMAR72
05-18-2012, 10:14 AM
No

The Final Boss
05-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Wade is in decline and Anthony just isn't really that good. lmao @ the PSD NBA Forum.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 10:17 AM
anthony is an overrated inefficient jump shooter.

LongIslandIcedZ
05-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Doesn't really make too much sense for either team. Idk what Greenberg is smoking

dtmagnet
05-18-2012, 10:19 AM

Wade is an overrated inefficient flopper.

Rivera
It might work...melo and brons game mesh together better than wade and lebron regardless if wade is the better player

They may play the same position but lebron/melo are fast enough to guard 2 guards and could bully 2 guards in the paint

Not to mention wade can go back to dominating the ball and hes a better passer than melo so wade could elevate amares game back to what it was or cloe to it

KobeHater

I believe Melo can play the 4 and he complement Lebron better than D wade. Melo is a great post up/clutch player. Lebron will run the offense and do the heavy lifting (he will not have to play off the ball), Melo will be the post up threat and the go to guy in the forth and bosh plays center and help spread the floor with his mid-range game. they just need to get decent shooters (instead of the disgrace they now have). I definitely believe they can win it with this three guys.

faze38
05-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Let me get this right so the idea is to trade a 30 year old player at the end of his prime for a 27 yr old in the middle of his prime no I'm straight. Wade has played like crap this playoffs has been injured all year and is an old player. I mean Wade killed the Knicks but Iman did keep him in check in the first game but after he went down he killed us. I mean as a Knick fan my focus would be on Nash and Lin this off season. If we can find a way to get Dwight or Jsmoove that is my other focus no other players including Wade is on my mind.

Gram
05-18-2012, 10:23 AM
I wouldn't do it if I were either team.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 10:28 AM

From one game? lmfao, Wade is a top 5 player wether you want to acknowlege it or not, melo is top 20.

ThadOchocinco
How is that gonna make things better? I guess we know one thing would be for sure; Carmelo's DEFINITELY not gonna defer to Lebron. If Lebron passes that ball to Carmelo, it's going up. Period.

KobeHater
I believe Melo can play the 4 and he complement Lebron better than D wade. Melo is a great post up/clutch player. Lebron will run the offense and do the heavy lifting (he will not have to play off the ball), Melo will be the post up threat and the go to guy in the forth and bosh plays center and help spread the floor with his mid-range game. they just need to get decent shooters (instead of the disgrace they now have). I definitely believe they can win it with this three guys.

I think it makes sense for the knicks as well. A Melo/Amare duo will never work in a million year. The Knicks can run the offense through wade (unlike Melo). They will have a legit superstar and Amare/chandler front court.

Kashmir13579
05-18-2012, 10:29 AM
How does this make sense for either team?

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Let me get this right so the idea is to trade a 30 year old player at the end of his prime for a 27 yr old in the middle of his prime no I'm straight. Wade has played like crap this playoffs has been injured all year and is an old player. I mean Wade killed the Knicks but Iman did keep him in check in the first game but after he went down he killed us. I mean as a Knick fan my focus would be on Nash and Lin this off season. If we can find a way to get Dwight or Jsmoove that is my other focus no other players including Wade is on my mind.

stats show that wade plays better wen shumper is on the floor

THE_G.O.A.T.
05-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Wade is done for, he has been in a steady decline for the last two seasons, Heat fans will deny it but he has. He's lost a step. If I'm New York no way I make this trade.

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 10:35 AM
why would miami want to get worse a ball stopper,never plays defense really. Miami would never trade wade for melo

BklynKnicks3
05-18-2012, 10:42 AM
lol at wade being better then melo. I wouldnt want that flopper wade on the knicks. Like stephen a said if Melo was on heat last year they would have a chip. cause we know melo aint droppin dueces in 4th qtrs. Let those 2 huggin cowards have fun together

sixer04fan
05-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Wade for Lowry and Scola would be a good deal for Miami in my opinion.

Knicks21
05-18-2012, 10:44 AM
why would miami want to get worse a ball stopper,never plays defense really. Miami would never trade wade for melo

I really think it is more New York wouldn't trade Melo for Wade.

Kashmir13579
05-18-2012, 10:46 AM
lol at wade being better then melo.

Well, lets see, Wade has had a better statistical career, won a ring early on, had a MUCH better season than 'Melo, and his team is still in the playoffs...

Hmmmm.... All signs point to? One game or him being banged up after a crazy season changes nothing..

Redskins10
05-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Wade is trash.

The Final Boss
05-18-2012, 10:47 AM
From one game? lmfao, Wade is a top 5 player wether you want to acknowlege it or not, melo is top 20.

If Wade was ever top 5 it clearly shows the lack of talent in the NBA during his career.

Wade is done for, he has been in a steady decline for the last two seasons, Heat fans will deny it but he has. He's lost a step. If I'm New York no way I make this trade.

Well said. Heat fans are in denial.

lol When has Wade ever played any defense?

The Final Boss
05-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, lets see, Wade has had a better statistical career, won a ring early on, had a MUCH better season than 'Melo, and his team is still in the playoffs...

Hmmmm.... All signs point to? One game or him being banged up after a crazy season changes nothing..

The refs/NBA gave Wade his ring.

Kashmir13579
As a die-hard Knick fan, i have to laugh at other Knick fans who, after this clunker of a season, claim 'Melo is better than anyone. 'Melo is better than NOBODY right now..

Kashmir13579
The refs/NBA gave Wade his ring.

Is that a fact?

strokeman
if you want to trade Wade, packaging him in a trade for D12 and fill-ins makes more sense. LBJ and Wade have the same style of play; they do not complement each other. The same for Melo and Stud, unless they move Stud to Center.

benzni
05-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Its about as fair as trading an apple for an orange

sep11ie
05-18-2012, 10:51 AM

Are you arguing with yourself?

BobbyHillSwag
05-18-2012, 10:52 AM
lol no one wants wade's old ***, ***** straight garbage anyway. He's good for phantom fouls and that's about it. I wouldn't want him on any team of mine with his flopping/fake/overrated ***

Faneik
05-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Wade for Dwight straight up. The salaries work.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mwdnrg

Becks2307
05-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Wade for Dwight straight up. The salaries work.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mwdnrg

That would just sink the magic franchise.

They need to trade for picks and talent

BklynKnicks3
05-18-2012, 11:04 AM

horrrible points if Melo played with bosh and lecon he would be home right now? Melo game is designed for longevity wade is breakin down more n more each year. Wades not as good as his numbers he flops so much and gets so many calls if he didnt he would be a 18 point scorer. Yup i said he is the master of flopping. When wade had no help his tim had the worst record in the nba. Melo still hasnt missed the playoffs

BklynKnicks3
05-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Melo is the 2nd best player in the NBA. Its close with him n Durant i think if Melo had harden westbrook it wouldnt be close

Kashmir13579
05-18-2012, 11:08 AM
horrrible points if Melo played with bosh and lecon he would be home right now? Melo game is designed for longevity wade is breakin down more n more each year. Wades not as good as his numbers he flops so much and gets so many calls if he didnt he would be a 18 point scorer. Yup i said he is the master of flopping. When wade had no help his tim had the worst record in the nba. Melo still hasnt missed the playoffs
I was going to respond..

Melo is the 2nd best player in the NBA. Its close with him n Durant i think if Melo had harden westbrook it wouldnt be close
Then i saw this... I cant' clown you anymore than you clown yourself.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
05-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Why are all these trade Wade threads coming up?? "he's washed up!", "He's garbage." "He sucks!" etc.

If he's so garbage why are the Knicks, or Magic, or any team for that matter gonna trade for him? Where were these threads in February?

AIMelo=KillaDUO
05-18-2012, 11:09 AM

Yeahhhh... Please stop.

godolphins
05-18-2012, 11:10 AM
If Wade was ever top 5 it clearly shows the lack of talent in the NBA during his career.

Well said. Heat fans are in denial.

lol When has Wade ever played any defense?

You have nothing to back up your claim. He averaged 22, 4 and 4 last year. Wade finished the season 3rd in PER. He shot 497% from the field(second best in his career). He finished 7th in OPP PER(http://www.82games.com/1112/ROLRTG3.HTM). He's one of the most efficient players in the post. He's the best shot blocking guard in the NBA. He's arguably the best SG in the NBA.

NYKnicks4511
05-18-2012, 11:10 AM

Wow. First off, Wade's game relies far more on athleticism than Melo's game does. Wade is 30, Melo is 27. Based on age and longevity, I take Melo over Wade. Wade is a better player all-around than Melo as of right now, but in a couple of years it will be interesting to see how significantly Wade's game begins to decline when his knees start to falter, and he sits out more games.

The Heat aren't dumb, they know that LeBron is the future and that's why they began the transition from Wade as the leader last season to LeBron as the bona fide superstar this year. As far as being traded goes, Wade is still relatively safe. But to say that a trade for Wade is a good deal for the Knicks, you kidding me? Hell no. I'd rather less cap space than TWO aging fading stars on the squad with questionable injury histories.

Hustla23
05-18-2012, 11:11 AM
This is what what me and Kash deal with on the Knicks board on a regular basis. :sigh:

As a Knicks fan, I'd be hesitant to trade for Wade because it seems like he's declining.

I highly doubt Miami fans want any part of that trade as Wade is much better than Melo.

Nothing to see here folks. Just keep moving along.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 11:12 AM

wow

:facepalm:

BklynKnicks3
05-18-2012, 11:13 AM
these stats are corny wade cant carry a team on his back like melo can he will breakdown more n more each year and thats as the second option. Not to mention anything heat win shouldnt cant as a full ring. How can any1 respect player that took the easy way u out where ur competitive fire, Ive come to realize either u are a lebron fan heat fan or u realize that they are cowards

bucketss
05-18-2012, 11:13 AM

smh:facepalm:

Becks2307
05-18-2012, 11:14 AM

oh god no

Knicks fans : RETREAT TO THE TEAM FORUM ASAP.

Mishmin
05-18-2012, 11:15 AM

Laughable

Kashmir13579
This is what what me and Kash deal with on the Knicks board on a regular basis. :sigh:
hahaha... I feel like a leper in there sometimes...

I think its a PSD thing and doesn't reflect consensus view of Knick fans..

bucketss

so you basically said melo is the best player in the game lmfao ahhahahaa

bucketss
05-18-2012, 11:16 AM
but i do think melo is somewhat underrated nowadays

BklynKnicks3
05-18-2012, 11:17 AM
melo avg 27.8 8.2 rebounds vs the heat defensive facing alot of double teams and a free safety tryin to cheat and deny passes. No1 else in the league can do that durant is not physical enough. Melo is that dude just needs a real 2nd option Amare has become joke of the nba.

BklynKnicks3
05-18-2012, 11:19 AM
so you basically said melo is the best player in the game lmfao ahhahahaa

lebron is better but he fears pressure melo laughs at it. I take Melo over any1 if melo was on heat they be champs already. Lebron is better at makin others better that heat team just needed a 4th qtr assasin and thats what melo is

Hustla23
05-18-2012, 11:19 AM
hahaha... I feel like a leper in there sometimes...

I think its a PSD thing and doesn't reflect consensus view of Knick fans..
I made a new resolution of only trying to persuade people who are somewhat reasonable.

Max.This
05-18-2012, 11:22 AM
They have two different games it's not really comparable IMO. In terms of future of course I'd take melo, his game allows him to be effective till his mid 30's while wade throws his body so much he's bound to get injured within a couple years. Plus the refs and the league are starting to look at flopping , while wade does get a lot of his points from the line so arguably his efficiency may be affected

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 11:23 AM
melo avg 27.8 8.2 rebounds vs the heat defensive facing alot of double teams and a free safety tryin to cheat and deny passes. No1 else in the league can do that durant is not physical enough. Melo is that dude just needs a real 2nd option Amare has become joke of the nba.

Pay attention to your teach and stop playing on PSD, get ready for that 8th grade vocab quiz

NY007
05-18-2012, 11:25 AM
**** that I don't want Wade, he's injury prone and needs another star to win anything. Had shaq now Lebron, he's over rated.

Mishmin
05-18-2012, 11:25 AM
lebron is better but he fears pressure melo laughs at it. I take Melo over any1 if melo was on heat they be champs already. Lebron is better at makin others better that heat team just needed a 4th qtr assasin and thats what melo is

Melo is more clutch, yes, and I would rather have him take the last shot. But you're ignoring other facets of the game. Lebron is the most complete basketball player on the planet. This should be obvious.

29$JerZ
05-18-2012, 11:34 AM
That's a terrible deal for NY. Melo is younger and way better than Wade is. I'd do Amar'e for Wade but I'd still feel ripped off.

Mishmin
05-18-2012, 11:36 AM
The Wade for Howard deal makes more sense to me.

RaiderLakersA's
05-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Wade for Melo, no. The Heat need a center more than they need to swap scorers. If you add a solid center, between Dwight, Bosh and LeBron, there will be more than enough buckets to win games.

Kashmir13579
05-18-2012, 11:37 AM
I made a new resolution of only trying to persuade people who are somewhat reasonable.

D-Leethal leans towards giving our players the benefit of the doubt, but he always listens to reason.. I think he's the perfect example of respectable middle-ground.

Hustla23
05-18-2012, 11:37 AM
That's a terrible deal for NY. Melo is younger and way better than Wade is. I'd do Amar'e for Wade but I'd still feel ripped off.
We should start with an offer of Jerome Jordan. I'd also throw in Toney if they throw in a first few rounders.

Jordan would be the best big man on their team by far. And Douglas would be the best guard on their team after Wade.

And if they really start to play hardball, then I'd sweeten the pot with Dan Gadzuric.

Hustla23
05-18-2012, 11:38 AM
D-Leethal leans towards giving our players the benefit of the doubt, but he always listens to reason.. I think he's the perfect example of respectable middle-ground.
He's a smart guy. If everyone on the board was like him, people might think Knicks fans are intelligent.

Rain City
05-18-2012, 11:38 AM
no, i dont think wade, lebron or melo should be teammates, they dont have the game to be a compliment to anyone, you just dont get the most out of each one playing together because their talent overlaps. It took a long time for wade and lebron to look sharp together. Plus as a fan it is more fun to see them go head to head.

NYY 26 to 7
05-18-2012, 11:39 AM
I wouldn't want Wade - I really don't think he has many years left as a top player because of some of the tough injuries the guy has had and throws his small body around with wreckless abandon. This makes no sense for either team.

Hawkeye15
05-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Wow. First off, Wade's game relies far more on athleticism than Melo's game does. Wade is 30, Melo is 27. Based on age and longevity, I take Melo over Wade. Wade is a better player all-around than Melo as of right now, but in a couple of years it will be interesting to see how significantly Wade's game begins to decline when his knees start to falter, and he sits out more games.

The Heat aren't dumb, they know that LeBron is the future and that's why they began the transition from Wade as the leader last season to LeBron as the bona fide superstar this year. As far as being traded goes, Wade is still relatively safe. But to say that a trade for Wade is a good deal for the Knicks, you kidding me? Hell no. I'd rather less cap space than TWO aging fading stars on the squad with questionable injury histories.

You are looking at this wrong. My post, first off, was from Miami's point of view. Why on earth would you trade Wade for Melo? Melo plays the same position as LeBron, makes more money than Wade, and isn't as good as Wade. Forget all the other factors like age. Wade's knee is obviously giving him problems, the shortened season isn't helping. No reason to think he doesn't have 3 more years as a top 5 player in him, while Melo has 0.

NYY 26 to 7
05-18-2012, 11:42 AM
They should be looking to trade either Wade or Bosh for Howard. They need a center not another SF or PF anyway. Anyone watch how badly they get killed on the boards and the only weakness of their D is the center position.

HOZ THE KNICK
05-18-2012, 11:42 AM

oh my god this..

Kashmir13579
05-18-2012, 11:43 AM
We should start with an offer of Jerome Jordan. I'd also throw in Toney if they throw in a first few rounders.

Jordan would be the best big man on their team by far. And Douglas would be the best guard on their team after Wade.

And if they really start to play hardball, then I'd sweeten the pot with Dan Gadzuric.

HAHA! This is classic. I agree with all of this whole-heartedly... Especially sweetening the pot with Gadz... LOL

29$JerZ
05-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Chalmers
Miller
LeBron
Melo - Bosh
Turiaf/Anthony

Is much better than what they have now. They should feel honored NY would even entertain that idea.

Kashmir13579
05-18-2012, 11:47 AM
:laugh2:

JerZ is trolling so hard right now i'm loving it..

BklynKnicks3
05-18-2012, 11:54 AM
wade is so overrated its crazy

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 12:05 PM
For the Knicks? Ummm....excuse me a second....:puke: Wade's better days are behind him as his injuries have robbed him of his last few years of his prime. He's 30, but a very old 30. Melo is 27 and a very young 27 just because of how different his game is. People who would trade Melo for Wade need their head examined. Even Charles Barkley, an avid Knick hater, calls Melo THE BEST offensive player in the game. This thread fails.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 12:06 PM
melo-ranked somewhere in top 20

wade-ranked somewhere in top 6

melo is an ineiccient chucker who plays no defense. No way do i want him on my team. lol

Kashmir13579
05-18-2012, 12:08 PM

melo is an ineiccient chucker who plays no defense. No way do i want him on my team. lol

You already said that.

strahan92osi72

I see the NBA illiterate are still running amuck on PSD.:facepalm:

tredigs
Chalmers
Miller
LeBron
Melo - Bosh
Turiaf/Anthony

Is much better than what they have now. They should feel honored NY would even entertain that idea.

Hahaha - even NY 'mods' troll and/or are clueless beyond recognition.

Trade the cities #1 iconic baller who is still at or very near prime for Melo - who plays the same position as their best player and is the greatest loser in NBA playoff history. We could extrapolate about 25 points more on why it would be a nightmare scenario, but why bother? Awesome insight fellas, keep up the great work in here.

Klivlend
05-18-2012, 12:10 PM
It's a stupid idea. It will never work and will never happen.

GiantsSwaGG
05-18-2012, 12:11 PM

:facepalm: I can tell this is Punk dupe account!

strahan92osi72
You already said that.

It's all good, he can have him, and please keep him! He can revel in his denial as Wade continues to breakdown while he still blindly sees the '06 Wade playing out there, lol.

Longhornfan1234
Melo is better than Wade. How is this even a debate? Melo is the better scorer, shooter, rebounder, and younger.

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Melo is better than Wade. How is this even a debate? Melo is the better scorer, shooter, rebounder, and younger.

Thread of the day, it tells the truth. Plain and simple.:clap::cool:

bucketss
Chalmers
Miller
LeBron
Melo - Bosh
Turiaf/Anthony

thats true but knicks would never let go of melo that easily miami needs to add bosh and maybe the knicks can throw in toney douglas to even it out but even than nyk is getting slightly ripped off

sharqstealth

Wade is an overrated slasher who loves to flop and only rely on referee's help for foul calls... I'll take an inefficient jump shooter over a flopper with no jump shot at all anyday!

hugepatsfan
It does for the Knicks...

GiantsSwaGG
05-18-2012, 12:13 PM

You already said that.

You should take it easy on the trolling, you might hurt yourself

strahan92osi72
It does for the Knicks...

Uh, no not at all. :facepalm:

godolphins
Hahaha - even NY 'mods' troll and/or are clueless beyond recognition.

Trade the cities #1 iconic baller who is still at or very near prime for Melo - who plays the same position as their best player and is the greatest loser in NBA playoff history. We could extrapolate about 25 points more on why it would be a nightmare scenario, but why bother? Awesome insight fellas, keep up the great work in here.

:laugh2: Dude said Melo is a better player than Wade.

justinnum1
Wade is an overrated slasher who loves to flop and only rely on referee's help for foul calls... I'll take an inefficient jump shooter over a flopper with no jump shot at all anyday!

Cool story bro, enjoy not making it past the 2nd round.

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 12:14 PM
:laugh2: Dude said Melo is a better player than Wade.

He is, not debate. I don't see what's so funny.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 12:15 PM
only in knicks homers minds and longhorn is melo better than wade lol

Longhornfan1234
05-18-2012, 12:15 PM

It's not even that close anymore.

godolphins
05-18-2012, 12:16 PM

:laugh:

Kashmir13579
05-18-2012, 12:18 PM

I'm gonna troll you so hard if/when the Heat fail.. You've been warned.

sharqstealth

Then enjoy choking on the 2nd round too bro:p!!!

TheNumber37
No. And not for either team.

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 12:19 PM
:laugh:

Laugh all you want, it's the Heat fans best way to deflect the hurtful truth.

GiantsSwaGG
:laugh: Jerz might not be a Mod when the day is over.

justinnum1
I'm gonna troll you so hard if/when the Heat fail.. You've been warned.

Go right ahead, i could give a **** less. In fact, welcome to my ignored list :)

bucketss
05-18-2012, 12:20 PM
only in knicks homers minds and longhorn is melo better than wade lol

justin do you watch basketball? its clear as day now melo is even better than durant if he had harden and westbrook people would see how much better he really is ...:)

/sarcasm

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Then enjoy choking on the 2nd round too bro:p!!!

LOL not 1, not, 2, not 3, not 4, blah blah blah blah blah. Perhaps they meant playoff appearances? If so, they're promise actually holds some water.

GiantsSwaGG
05-18-2012, 12:21 PM

Enjoy choking

justinnum1
justin do you watch basketball? its clear as day now melo is even better than durant if he had harden and westbrook people would see how much better he really is ...:)

Homer much?

NoahH
I wouldn't trade melo for wade. Lebron and melo could not coexist. So the heat would have Lebron melo and bosh? Nah

NYK4L
05-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Oh no! Woody would probably squeeze wade's cheeks off his face if he screamed at him like that. Can't make it in NY.

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't trade melo for wade. Lebron and melo could not coexist. So the heat would have Lebron melo and bosh? Nah

LOL I thought LeBron can co-exist with anyone, and that's out your YOUR fan base's mouth. Flip flop much?

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 12:23 PM
LOL I thought LeBron can co-exist with anyone, and that's out your YOUR fan base's mouth. Flip flop much?

It makes sense, melo is an inefficient chucker that needs the ball or he is useless.

bucketss
05-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Homer much?

/sarcasm

sharqstealth
05-18-2012, 12:24 PM
LOL not 1, not, 2, not 3, not 4, blah blah blah blah blah. Perhaps they meant playoff appearances? If so, they're promise actually holds some water.

LOL! Maybe what Lebron meant was not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 times the heat are gonna choke in the playoffs! LOL!

NY007
05-18-2012, 12:24 PM
This thread should be called "Let knick fan bash Wade and Heat fans bash Melo"

I do have to say this, it's so funny how low of a basketball IQ Heat fans have.

To me it would be a bad deal for the Knicks though, Wade is extremely over rated and has had teams missed the playoffs when he was the man. He can only win when he has Shaq or Lebron killing it, he plays off of them. Plus Wade is injury prone...

Melo with Lebron would be unstoppable, too scary if you ask me.

GiantsSwaGG
05-18-2012, 12:25 PM

You're obviously a dupe account, so im really not going to take this post seriously :facepalm:

justinnum1
/sarcasm

my bad, hard to tell with all the idiots in here

justinnum1
This thread should be called "Let knick fan bash Wade and Heat fans bash Melo"

I do have to say this, it's so funny how low of a basketball IQ Heat fans have.

To me it would be a bad deal for the Knicks though, Wade is extremely over rated and has had teams missed the playoffs when he was the man. He can only win when he has Shaq or Lebron killing it, he plays off of them. Plus Wade is injury prone...

Melo with Lebron would be unstoppable, too scary if you ask me.

No, melo still would find a way to not get out the first round as usual.

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 12:26 PM
my bad, hard to tell with all the idiots in here

You're the leader of them all, sooo...

tredigs
05-18-2012, 12:27 PM
LOL! Maybe what Lebron meant was not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 times the heat are gonna choke in the playoffs! LOL!

Knick/Melo fans trolling Heat/Lebron fans on playoff performance. This year, of all years.

We've seen it all.

strahan92osi72

Melo would already have delivered you guys a ring last year while Wade enjoyed the last year of his prime. He would've been much better than LeBrick in the finals.

Jumi
I would NEVER trade Melo for Wade! Melo is a stats guy. His team doesn't win enough! Great player doesn't mean you just produce numbers, it means you win, when winning matters! Numbers matter, clutch matters, effect on the team chemistry matters, heart matters!! That's why we love basketball!

Wilt only had two titles.
West had one.
Malone has none.
Stockton has none.
Baylor has none.
Miller, Nash has none!

Look at the numbers while the ring shines in the sunlight!!!

bucketss
05-18-2012, 12:28 PM

lol i blocked most of them that blykn guy was the first as soon as he said melo is the 2nd best player :p

NY007

Kind of like he carried a ok Denver team on his back to the western conference championship?

Stinkyoutsider
The amount of Wade hate in PSD today is cracking me up LOL!

No, I wouldn't trade Wade for Melo at all. Wouldn't even take a 2nd look at the proposal. Wade may be banged up most of the time but I'd keep him and replace the coach (need to get Wade in better positions to score).

A combo of James at the 3 and Melo at the 4 seems like it could work though? Melo needs the ball and James is unselfish, so I think Melo would take the opportunity to score from James. Burden off of James in the clutch too because Melo would demand the ball.

I think James would motivate Melo to play at a high energy level and have him play some D too...

RC3
05-18-2012, 12:29 PM
I would amnesty d wade.:)

bucketss
05-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Melo would already have delivered you guys a ring last year while Wade enjoyed the last year of his prime. He would've been much better than LeBrick in the finals.

too bad they'd lose to the celtics in the 2nd round first

bucketss
05-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Kind of like he carried a ok Denver team on his back to the western conference championship?

too bad that team had billups,nene,martin ok team? lol you're funny

Spencesc11
05-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Melo needs isolation plays to get his work done just as much as Dwayne Wade. The Heat need more contribution from the rest of the roster to be great. The Bulls teams had solid role players around the big 3 (Jordan, Pippen, and either Grant or Rodman) but the Heat bench is garbage. 1 fix might be to bring in Steve Nash and put both Wade and James on the wings. His consistent 3 point shot would be huge for this team.

Jumi

:facepalm:

bucketss
You're obviously a dupe account, so im really not going to take this post seriously :facepalm:

i was being sarcastic

bucketss
^sarcasm sir!

Jumi
05-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Melo needs isolation plays to get his work done just as much as Dwayne Wade. The Heat need more contribution from the rest of the roster to be great. The Bulls teams had solid role players around the big 3 (Jordan, Pippen, and either Grant or Rodman) but the Heat bench is garbage. 1 fix might be to bring in Steve Nash and put both Wade and James on the wings. His consistent 3 point shot would be huge for this team.

this!

And please get a rebounder!!!

torocan
05-18-2012, 12:36 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Forget the position.

Melo would turn the Heat's ltransition game into a slow stroll in the park. The guy *barely* hustles back on D, he would cripple the Heat's edge on Transition.

uprightciti
05-18-2012, 12:40 PM
the heat are about to blow there **** up

there is no way they would trade d wade

if they trade anyone its bosh and there first rounder for some like cousins and say they can sign oden at a vet min

but that still doesn't make them good enough to get past okc or the spurs
and just watch what happens next year when the west will look like this

1. okc
2. clippers
3. memphis
4. spurs
5. denver
6. lakers
7. dallas
8. utah

meloman1592
05-18-2012, 12:45 PM
I wouldnt give up melo for wade...say what you want but wade no longer impresses me

rapjuicer06
05-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Trading Wade for another Superstar isn't what they need to do. They need to trade Wade for better role players. You could get three role players at the Center spot, PG spot and SG spot for Wade. Lebron was close in Cleveland, just had over the hill role players. The Heat need someone who can get rebounds and guards who can hit an open shot. I'd trade Wade to the Heat for Asik/Hamilton/Watson. While the Heat lose a damn good player in Wade, they get a complete team back for one player. Maybe that trade isn't the best, but that is the kind of trade I'd look at for Wade

sharqstealth
05-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Trading Wade for another Superstar isn't what they need to do. They need to trade Wade for better role players. You could get three role players at the Center spot, PG spot and SG spot for Wade. Lebron was close in Cleveland, just had over the hill role players. The Heat need someone who can get rebounds and guards who can hit an open shot. I'd trade Wade to the Heat for Asik/Hamilton/Watson. While the Heat lose a damn good player in Wade, they get a complete team back for one player. Maybe that trade isn't the best, but that is the kind of trade I'd look at for Wade

My goodness! Did you just ripped off the Heat? lol! I think your goin to make justinnum1 mad there... He already had a pretty bad day yesterday... lol

BobbyHillSwag
05-18-2012, 01:08 PM
lol melo is a much better player than the fraud wade, would never trade him for wade unless they add in bosh and we have a chance to get rid of amare. Heat should try to get dwight though straight up for wade but if i was orlando id demand more

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:09 PM

we dont want bulls' scrubs

29$JerZ
05-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Melo is the superior player when compared to Wade.
Knicks whooped the Pacers numerous times without a lot of our guys playing or being healthy.

Miami should just pack it in and hope they can trade Wade for Al Jefferson and Devin Harris.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Melo is the superior player when compared to Wade.
Knicks whooped the Pacers numerous times without a lot of our guys playing or being healthy.

Miami should just pack it in and hope they can trade Wade for Al Jefferson and Devin Harris.

Was that before you blew that 17pt leas to indy and they pretty much cost themselves a chance to get the 6th seed?

Wade>melo unless you are a knicks homer.

29$JerZ
05-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Was that before you blew that 17pt leas to indy and they pretty much cost themselves a chance to get the 6th seed?

Wade>melo unless you are a knicks homer.

Melo > Wade unless you're a HEAT homer.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Melo > Wade unless you're a HEAT homer.

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

bucketss
05-18-2012, 01:18 PM

i would atleast demand noah or deng you get scrubs back and make the bulls extremely dangerous with rose/wade back court no way miami gets past them in the playoffs

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:20 PM
i would atleast demand noah or deng you get scrubs back and make the bulls extremely dangerous with rose/wade back court no way miami gets past them in the playoffs

Miami would never do business with chicago, i cant recall them ever making a trade.

robdesign13
05-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Espn absolutely sucks. Melo for Wade is the dumbest thing anyone ever talked about. I'm dumber for even responding to this thread. Espn is worse than a sewing circle.

29$JerZ
05-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

I sleep great. I don't have to deal with Wade having as many turnovers as points and then go to bed with that in my mind.

Rain City
05-18-2012, 01:24 PM
gotta keep bosh because he can compliment wade or lebron probably better than they can compliment each other. I say keep wade, it would be a loyal move and he has a better track record of closing games out AND lebron has more trade value.

Im going to throw this out there. Lebron and Mario for Bynum and sessions. Timmy very well could get #5 which is going to make kobe all the more desperate for #6, Lakers desperately need a SF and Lebron can give kobe nights off and be the game closer that lebron isnt.

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 01:25 PM
i cant believe that some people here think that melo>WAde wow :facepalm:

jmoney85
05-18-2012, 01:25 PM
i wouldnt even want to trade melo for wade, i love the team the knicks have (when together a full yr and not injury plagued)

8th seed

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 01:26 PM
I sleep great. I don't have to deal with Wade having as many turnovers as points and then go to bed with that in my mind.

well u do have to worry about his lack of d, ball stoping ability and him chucking shot after shot after shot

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 01:27 PM
i cant believe that some people here think that melo>WAde wow :facepalm:

It's a fact, maybe not 5 years ago but now it's not even a debate.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:28 PM

lol, easy to talk **** when you already lost

justinnum1

only in the minds of knicks fans :laugh:

29$JerZ
well u do have to worry about his lack of d, ball stoping ability and him chucking shot after shot after shot

Knicks have dealt with far worse.
Plus it's much more tolerable than seeing my Star get outplayed by Mario Chalmers.

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 01:29 PM

No, not really.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:30 PM
No, not really.

Facts bro, facts.

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 01:30 PM

wow r u really telling me that melo is better then Wade just cuz of last night. and if u say he was bad so far throughout the playoffs wat was melo then out of the 5 games he was **** 4 out of the 5

bucketss
05-18-2012, 01:31 PM
No, not really.

make a thread and poll and watch how only knick fans vote for melo

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Knicks have dealt with far worse.
Plus it's much more tolerable than seeing my Star get outplayed by Mario Chalmers.

so your saying wade is bad cuz a role player out scored him so explain to me game 1 in the first round melo 11pts jr 17 :eyebrow:

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:33 PM
make a thread and poll and watch how only knick fans vote for melo

this, just like knicks fans think shumpert is the best on ball defender in the league :laugh:

justinnum1
so your saying wade is bad cuz a role player out scored him so explain to me game 1 in the first round melo 11pts jr 17 :eyebrow:

:burn:

29$JerZ
lol, easy to talk **** when you already lost

Losing Iman/Baron/Lin and having a 1 legged Jeffries and 1 arm STAT or losing Rose and Noah is nothing to what HEAT fans are enduring with the loss of their most important player Chris Bosh.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Losing Iman/Baron/Lin and having a 1 legged Jeffries and 1 arm STAT or losing Rose and Noah is nothing to what HEAT fans are enduring with the loss of their most important player Chris Bosh.

I agree with that. Still you guys should have one more than one game with melo and amare and tyson, and the bulls should not have lost to philly even without rose and noah.

Which is also why im not to mad about this, bosh is our most important player becuase he really is our only good big. Without miamis role players stepping up we are seeing what happens.

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 01:34 PM
:burn:

i swear some knick fans are smoking some crazy ****

BobbyHillSwag
05-18-2012, 01:35 PM

you're becoming borderline delusional

melo>wade as a basketball player

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 01:36 PM
wow r u really telling me that melo is better then Wade just cuz of last night. and if u say he was bad so far throughout the playoffs wat was melo then out of the 5 games he was **** 4 out of the 5

It's not just last night, last night was just the game where the WORLD is noticing. I've noticed Wade isn't an elite player anymore back in February, when he showed he no longer has explosiveness in his first step. Melo is better than Wade at this point, there is no disputing that. And as far as Melo's series, Melo was great in 3 out of 5 games, his performances in Game 2, 4 and 5 were all great. He averaged 28 PPG during the series and averaged over 30 since the month of April. Wade can't put up those numbers anymore and you know that. And if you honestly think he can, get a friggin clue. It's not Melo's fault Lin was hurt and Amare is both declining and hurt.

justinnum1

Wrong.

29$JerZ

I never said Wade is bad. I said he got outplayed by Chalmers.
Plus I've been told Melo is overrated so of course he would get out scored by Smith. What's Wade's excuse? Maybe Wade is just vastly overrated and Bosh is more important than Wade :shrug:

sixer04fan
Anyone who thinks Melo is actually better than Wade is a blind homer. You are the guys that make Knicks fans look so bad on this site.

However, regardless of who's better. Trading Wade for Melo makes no sense for the Heat.

I'll throw this out there again to Heat fans: What do you guys think of Wade for Lowry/Scola? We know Houston has been itching to get a superstar, and I think it would be a great deal for Miami.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:37 PM
It's not just last night, last night was just the game where the WORLD is noticing. I've noticed Wade isn't an elite player anymore back in February, when he showed he no longer has explosiveness in his first step. Melo is better than Wade at this point, there is no disputing that. And as far as Melo's series, Melo was great in 3 out of 5 games, his performances in Game 2, 4 and 5 were all great. He averaged 28 PPG during the series and averaged over 30 since the month of April. Wade can't put up those numbers anymore and you know that. And if you honestly think he can, get a friggin clue.

You consider shooting under 40% great? Wade has been bad this series, but melo has been bad all year long minus a month when amare didnt play.

Wade>melo no debate there.

BobbyHillSwag
05-18-2012, 01:37 PM
this, just like knicks fans think shumpert is the best on ball defender in the league :laugh:

i'll give that to avery bradley. I'd hate to be guarded by him

29$JerZ
05-18-2012, 01:38 PM
I agree with that. Still you guys should have one more than one game with melo and amare and tyson, and the bulls should not have lost to philly even without rose and noah.

Which is also why im not to mad about this, bosh is our most important player becuase he really is our only good big. Without miamis role players stepping up we are seeing what happens.

What's done is done.
If Miami want to win they need to unleash Curry.

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 01:39 PM
You consider shooting under 40% great? Wade has been bad this series, but melo has been bad all year long minus a month when amare didnt play.

Get a clue, bro.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:40 PM
Get a clue, bro.

lmfao, notice only knicks homers saying melo is better than wade? If thats not a clue i dont know what is:shrug:

BobbyHillSwag
lol whoever thinks wade is even a great player has been watching too many espn highlights, dude is an overrated fraud that is only relevant because the refs bailed him out in a finals series. There was one dude that tried to argue wade was better than iverson, i couldnt stop laughing how idiotic that sounds

MTL_123
It's not just last night, last night was just the game where the WORLD is noticing. I've noticed Wade isn't an elite player anymore back in February, when he showed he no longer has explosiveness in his first step. Melo is better than Wade at this point, there is no disputing that. And as far as Melo's series, Melo was great in 3 out of 5 games, his performances in Game 2, 4 and 5 were all great. He averaged 28 PPG during the series and averaged over 30 since the month of April. Wade can't put up those numbers anymore and you know that. And if you honestly think he can, get a friggin clue.

well i dnt no about you but in my eyes if u score 28-30 pts on 28-29 shots which he did most of the series thats bad

game 2 30pts on 26shots
game 4 he played great
game 5 35pts on 31 shots how is that good

sixer04fan
05-18-2012, 01:41 PM

Is this a joke, or is this guy one of those trolls that signs up on the site as a fake Knicks fan to say dumb things and make the entire fan base look bad?

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 01:41 PM

Oh and Melo short 46% in Game 2 and 48 % in Game 5, 52% from Game 2. 43% from the series, so stop pulling stats outta your ace to try to make yourself look good. He had a bad Game 1 and Game 3, the other games he lit you guys up. And the only game he had any help from Amare was Game 4, the game they won.

bucketss
05-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Get a clue, bro.

the fact that only other knick fans are agreeing with you doesn't that show you something? take off your homer goggles

BobbyHillSwag
05-18-2012, 01:42 PM
lmfao, notice only knicks homers saying melo is better than wade? If thats not a clue i dont know what is:shrug:

im not a knicks homer, im just not delusional like some people are. watching both of them play(with no espn influence) melo is a much better player

MTL_123
05-18-2012, 01:43 PM
I never said Wade is bad. I said he got outplayed by Chalmers.
Plus I've been told Melo is overrated so of course he would get out scored by Smith. What's Wade's excuse? Maybe Wade is just vastly overrated and Bosh is more important than Wade :shrug:

so how are u saying that melo is better then wade your main point was that wade got outscored by a role player which guess wat happened to melo to.:facepalm:

justinnum1
im not a knicks homer, im just not delusional like some people are. watching both of them play(with no espn influence) melo is a much better player

Based on?

Melo is more inefficient than wade, worse defender, does not make his teammates better. If the only thing you value is inefficient scorer than melo is better and if so then i dont value your opinion at all.

strahan92osi72
I guess everyone at ESPN is Knick fans then, and Charles Barkley even called Melo the game's best offensive player, and he hates the Knicks with a passion.

BobbyHillSwag
Is this a joke, or is this guy one of those trolls that signs up on the site as a fake Knicks fan to say dumb things and make the entire fan base look bad?

yea im a troll because i dont have your opinion, idiot. Im serious as a heart attack, melo is a better player

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Oh and Melo short 46% in Game 2 and 48 % in Game 5, 52% from Game 2. 43% from the series, so stop pulling stats outta your ace to try to make yourself look good. He had a bad Game 1 and Game 3, the other games he lit you guys up. And the only game he had any help from Amare was Game 4, the game they won.

so 46% in game 2, 48% in game 5, 43% from the series is awful for your #1 player, not going to win anything playing like that.

Grouch26
05-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Wade for melo is laughable. Why in the world would the Knicks want wade? Melo is a better and doesn't need the refs help to score. I'll take melo over an overrated wade any day

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:45 PM
yea im a troll because i dont have your opinion, idiot. Im serious as a heart attack, melo is a better player

Yea, cant take a word you say seriously.

BobbyHillSwag
the points off of shots thing is stupid, just because melo doesnt get phantom fouls like your hero wade doesnt mean he is shooting badly

justinnum1
knicks homers and trolls are out in full force, peace out.

funny thing is your teams are sitting on their ***** at home so you need to troll other teams lol.

sixer04fan

You're a troll because you're trolling this thread and you sound like an idiot. I can only assume that's intentional because you just sound so dumb.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:46 PM
the points off of shots thing is stupid, just because melo doesnt get phantom fouls like your hero wade doesnt mean he is shooting badly

no, his fg% does tho.

strahan92osi72
so 46% in game 2, 48% in game 5, 43% from the series is awful for your #1 player, not going to win anything playing like that.

Yeah, he had all kind of help too. That is damm good considering who he had playing with him.

29$JerZ
so how are u saying that melo is better then wade your main point was that wade got outscored by a role player which guess wat happened to melo to.:facepalm:

Melo is better than Wade
Melo is called Overrated
Wade is overrated
So taking into account all the information I've been given Melo > Wade and Overated Melo > Overated Wade

Plus Since Melo is overrated I can expect Smith to outscore him.
If Wade isn't overrated and truly is a Top 5 Player why did he get outscored, out played and outshined but Mario Chalmers? Seeing as how that happened last night, Wade < Melo. Which if you go back to my earlier point shows that Melo is indeed > Wade.

It's simple Math bro.

MTL_123
Based on?

Melo is more inefficient than wade, worse defender, does not make his teammates better. If the only thing you value is inefficient scorer than melo is better and if so then i dont value your opinion at all.

and the most important thing that everyone rips on Lebron for is the ring. WAde has a ring wat does melo have ****.:facepalm:

BobbyHillSwag
05-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Yea, cant take a word you say seriously.

feeling is mutual if you base that off of an opinion. Im throwing box score and everything out the window, using the eye test.

29$JerZ
05-18-2012, 01:48 PM
and the most important thing that everyone rips on Lebron for is the ring. WAde has a ring wat does melo have ****.:facepalm:

Adam Morrison has more Rings than anyone on on the HEAT roster
So Adam > Wade too?

BobbyHillSwag
05-18-2012, 01:48 PM
knicks homers and trolls are out in full force, peace out.

funny thing is your teams are sitting on their ***** at home so you need to troll other teams lol.

im a spurs fan, get over yourself bro

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 01:49 PM

then you value inefficiency. welcome to the ignore list:)

strahan92osi72
05-18-2012, 01:50 PM

That is just proof of how blind you guys are. You're using the 2006 Wade as your defense eventhough that guy is long gone. The question is who is better RIGHT NOW, and it's Melo hands down.

MTL_123

no spurs fan is this ****ing stupid

BobbyHillSwag
glad to be on it

sixer04fan
05-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Adam Morrison has more Rings than anyone on on the HEAT roster
So Adam > Wade too?

Don't be an idiot. And don't play stupid. That's not even close to relevant in the ring comparison between Melo and Wade.

BobbyHillSwag
05-18-2012, 01:51 PM
no spurs fan is this ****ing stupid

omg you're acting like im saying melo>lebron. wade is overrated to hell, but i suspect you're a heat homer too so im not sweating it. Melo is getting underrated here and he's not that damn inefficient.

Hawkeye15
05-18-2012, 01:52 PM
well this went well.