PDA

View Full Version : If the Heat don't win the NBA Title this year...

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-18-2012, 05:36 AM
...I think there is more than just a "chance" they'll move one of the big 3. They'll need depth, the new CBA will kill them in the luxury tax, and it just may make their team better than the last two years.

Now here's the question(s), if you were the Heat, who would you trade away?

Also, Would you want one of them on your team? If so, what REASONABLE trade would you offer to acquire one of the 3?

Now IMO, the obvious choice to others maybe Bosh, but looking at this year Wade seems to be the odd man out more than often. Wade might be more enticing to teams than Bosh as well, and with his recent health concerns it might be a smarter move to trade him for a package of a good/great Center and young SG. (Just a thought, of course.

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 05:58 AM
things would get really interesting if Miami planned to move Wade, their franchise player and one of a few stars who chose to be dedicated and stick to one team. All i know is, from following Wade throughout his whole career is that dude would be P*SSED. You all remember the Olympics Re-Deem Team? and 08 season where he almost walked away with both league Scoring Title and League MVP? that will be just a memory. There's no better Wade as a basketball player than an angry, p*ssed off Wade.

If somehow they happen to lose this series and get knocked out. Things are going to get very interesting.

Badluck33
05-18-2012, 06:18 AM
Bosh for Gasol is I can see happening.

Miami wont get value for LBJ. Wade will retire as a member of the heat. Bosh is the only expendable one....

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 06:19 AM
btw Johnny, your sig is funny bro

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-18-2012, 06:28 AM
things would get really interesting if Miami planned to move Wade, their franchise player and one of a few stars who chose to be dedicated and stick to one team. All i know is, from following Wade throughout his whole career is that dude would be P*SSED. You all remember the Olympics Re-Deem Team? and 08 season where he almost walked away with both league Scoring Title and League MVP? that will be just a memory. There's no better Wade as a basketball player than an angry, p*ssed off Wade.

If somehow they happen to lose this series and get knocked out. Things are going to get very interesting.

Thats what I was thinking of when I first thought of Wade being traded to another team. I mean imagine if they played against each other in some significant series? How intense that would be?

Wade being traded isnt exactly "likely" but its BOLD and if Pat Riley does one thing well, its making bold decisions.

Wade could be traded for someone like Marc Gasol and OJ Mayo (sign and trade). Getting a good center, a young SG, plus picks (if needed) could be a great package for Wade IMO.

btw Johnny, your sig is funny bro
Thanks man hahaha, cant take credit for it but I'm a fan of Office Space and hate the Knicks so it just goes together.

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-18-2012, 06:32 AM

Miami wont get value for LBJ. Wade will retire as a member of the heat. Bosh is the only expendable one....

I'm assuming you're taking about Pau? If so, I'm not sure that makes much sense. Bosh is a better player than Gasol right now and Gasol is 3 years older than Bosh. The Lakers would most likely have to give up more (not even sure what).

kurivaimu
05-18-2012, 06:32 AM
I think that if they don't win a title this year, then nothing happens. They hold the core of Lebron, Wade and Bosh together and like the previous offseasons, try to fill the voids with minimum contracts with the selling point that "u get a chance to win a title". There is one interesting free agent available this season who would definately make them a very hard team to guard if healthy. His name is Steve Nash.

But if they don't win it next year also, then the Heat organizations should start looking at different scenarios. The one player i would move is Dwyane Wade, because he is the oldest, his game relies on athleticism the most and i believe he will have the biggest decline if that athleticism starts to fade.

The other reason for moving Wade, is that in my opinion a star duo of a guard/small forward and power forward works better than a duo of a guard & small forward, and with Lebron being the better backcourt player..

What has been a clear need for them is a decent center who would make an impact on defense and who could hit a open shot.

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 06:33 AM
Thats what I was thinking of when I first thought of Wade being traded to another team. I mean imagine if they played against each other in some significant series? How intense that would be?

remember those epic Heat/Cavs battles when Lebron was still in Cleveland? but 50x more intense.

jp611
05-18-2012, 06:35 AM
How funny would it be if the Heat traded Wade away after he bashed the Bulls for not being a loyal organization (even though that's the biggest crock of ****)

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-18-2012, 06:38 AM
remember those epic Heat/Cavs battles when Lebron was still in Cleveland? but 50x more intense.

At that point LeBron and Wade may resent each other. Depending on Wade's supporting cast, that could be one of the greatest battles/rivalries of the last decade if Wade plays somewhat better.

Its all theory right now but damn would that make for some exceptional NBA viewing.

jp611
05-18-2012, 06:39 AM
Wades on his last legs... He'd have to go to a team that already has a good core in place for them to be contenders... Wade can't carry a team on his own

thenaj17
05-18-2012, 06:43 AM
They won't do anything yet because they have a good excuse/reason for not winning with Bosh being injured. It's only worth blowing up a team if you know it's going nowhere. With Bosh in, Miami would have beaten Pacers in this series and gone to the finals. And they still might.

ldawg
05-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Trade Wade Haslem for Brook lopez and chris Humphries. Nets Williams,Wade, Wallace, KG, HOward.

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-18-2012, 06:49 AM
They won't do anything yet because they have a good excuse/reason for not winning with Bosh being injured. It's only worth blowing up a team if you know it's going nowhere. With Bosh in, Miami would have beaten Pacers in this series and gone to the finals. And they still might.

The fact of the matter is, while this series is still alive, if they dont win this year they might be better off trading Bosh or Wade to become a more complete team than hoping a few vets sign with them. They need a good Center and a young SG or PF depending on who they trade away. Having a more complete team would easily help them win a championship.

I'll go back to my trade scenario with the Griz (Wade for Gasol, Mayo, and picks).

What lineup would you rather have?

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Bosh

or

Chalmers
Mayo
LeBron
Bosh
Gasol

Personally, I'd rather have the second, and not just because its my scenario but more so because it is complete team full of scorers, defense, and size.

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Trade Wade Haslem for Brook lopez and chris Humphries. Nets Williams,Wade, Wallace, KG, HOward.

Are you a Nets fan or just mocking the Nets?

Anyway... I think a trade of Lopez, Brooks, and picks (If they ended up with a top 3 in 2012) for Bosh or Wade would certainly be interesting.

Wade is a dynamic player,I'd love to have him, and Bosh is a perfect complement to Howard (if the Nets got him in 2013, which is still likely).

But besides my pipedream... that trade of yours wouldnt work by any means. Wade is worth much more.

FreakaNashur
05-18-2012, 07:22 AM

i want to see that angry pissed off wade on sunday to let it all on his game and not his coach

Knicks21
05-18-2012, 07:36 AM
Wades on his last legs... He'd have to go to a team that already has a good core in place for them to be contenders... Wade can't carry a team on his own

Seeing as he doesn't have a very good jump shot, he relies even more on his athleticism. That is going to go with age.

wmudford
05-18-2012, 07:44 AM
I've said this scenario before but nobody liked it at the time.

Heat get: Nash (S&T), Gortat and #13 pick

Suns get: Wade

Nash/Cole
pick(Ross)/Battier
Lebron/Miller
Bosh/Haslem
Gortat/Pittman

That's a much more complete team right there

theheatles
05-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Heat wouldn't trade Bosh for Gasol str8 up, gtfoh...and if anything bosh being injured will make this miami team all the less likely to move any1

mickey arison and pat riley aren't trading bosh, wade or lebron...soonest any of them are leaving won't be for another 2+ yrs

LAKobeBryant
05-18-2012, 07:59 AM
wade not going be traded for sure pat is not dumb. and i doubt lebron will get traded either so its either bosh or no trade

Lindystud36
05-18-2012, 08:04 AM
Trade Bosh to Sacremento for Tyreke and Cousins

Hawkeye15
05-18-2012, 08:12 AM
They will not get rid of the big 3, they will get a new coach and try different role players.

heyman321
05-18-2012, 08:29 AM
The fact of the matter is, while this series is still alive, if they dont win this year they might be better off trading Bosh or Wade to become a more complete team than hoping a few vets sign with them. They need a good Center and a young SG or PF depending on who they trade away. Having a more complete team would easily help them win a championship.

I'll go back to my trade scenario with the Griz (Wade for Gasol, Mayo, and picks).

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Bosh

or

Chalmers
Mayo
LeBron
Bosh
Gasol

Personally, I'd rather have the second, and not just because its my scenario but more so because it is complete team full of scorers, defense, and size.

You think you can get Gasol and Mayo for a Wade that is on the decline? Lol. The Grizz aren't that stupid. Players who rely on athelticism drop like a brick. Just ask Vince Carter.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-18-2012, 08:40 AM
They will get rid of the big three and build around Joel Anthony.

Look at the past NBA title winners...all of them have had dominant inside presence.

natelpete
05-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Lebron stays in Miami and Wade goes to Cleveland :drunk:

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 08:57 AM
i want to see that angry pissed off wade on sunday to let it all on his game and not his coachThat was the Wade of old. Not quite sure who we are seeing these days. Seems to resort to petty thuggish fouls, flailing, flops and whinging.

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Lebron stays in Miami and Wade goes to Cleveland :drunk:
epic turn of events if it ever happened lol

Wade & Irving :)

3ballbomber
05-18-2012, 09:00 AM
They will get rid of the big three and build around Joel Anthony.

Look at the past NBA title winners...all of them have had dominant inside presence.
you are a brilliantly gifted individual

jp611
05-18-2012, 09:03 AM
They will not get rid of the big 3, they will get a new coach and try different role players.

Yeah, pretty much this... Spo will be fired if they fail this season and they will go a different route coaching wise... I'm not sure if they have the MLE or the mini-MLE but they need to spend it on a big man... Haslem, Turiaf, and Anthony just isnt getting it done... Cole can develop in the offseason and be a decent backup to Chalmers

khaleesi
05-18-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm assuming you're taking about Pau? If so, I'm not sure that makes much sense. Bosh is a better player than Gasol right now and Gasol is 3 years older than Bosh. The Lakers would most likely have to give up more (not even sure what).

Lakers will not need to. Pau has two years left I think. Bosh has 4 with a player option Summer 2014.

Good compliment for that Laker team and they can get as much out of Kobe during that run now that blood spinning is the new fountain of youth. That would be a very good team capable of beating OKC.

Miami gets a team player in Pau who is a two year rental and then they can move on in 2014 if they want to rebuild. He is a real big which is obvious they need and he can play well into his 30s if you ask me. Put him with LeBron for two years .......

Another "right now" move is Wade to Chicago w/ Deng + Butler + Gibson.

LeBron
Pau
Deng
Butler
Gibson
Chalmers
Miller

... I think it a stronger TEAM then what they have now. As good defensively and stronger in the paint. LeBron can be PG as much as he wants without marginalizing Wade.

khaleesi
05-18-2012, 09:15 AM
I've said this scenario before but nobody liked it at the time.

Heat get: Nash (S&T), Gortat and #13 pick

Suns get: Wade

Nash/Cole
pick(Ross)/Battier
Lebron/Miller
Bosh/Haslem
Gortat/Pittman

That's a much more complete team right there

And in Phoenix Wade might play another 10 years. good idea. Problem is LeBron then gets the ball taken away from him which I don't think works in any scenario.

I really think LeBron needs that ball to be effective and best not bring in an elite PG but get him great post players, good spot shooters and guys who can shoot off a screen.

Once you do that, make LeBron run a motion offense with lots of baseline and elbow screening and let him work.... maybe the TRIANGLE!!!!

ty_smitty21
05-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Go Pacers.

pacofunk64
05-18-2012, 09:40 AM
This is easy to me...it's Wade. He'll make it easy for them too by requesting the trade this off season. LBJ & Bosh are younger and healthier. Now as for what team...obviously would love the Bulls but not sure what we would give back. Noah?

wmudford
05-18-2012, 09:40 AM
And in Phoenix Wade might play another 10 years. good idea. Problem is LeBron then gets the ball taken away from him which I don't think works in any scenario.

I really think LeBron needs that ball to be effective and best not bring in an elite PG but get him great post players, good spot shooters and guys who can shoot off a screen.

Once you do that, make LeBron run a motion offense with lots of baseline and elbow screening and let him work.... maybe the TRIANGLE!!!!

Nash is only going to play 30 mpg for the rest of his career. That leaves 18 minutes of Lebron as primary ball handler. Also Nash is an excellent spot up shooter and can play a steve kerr role when Bron has the ball. Gortat would do wonders for them as well. He is a very solid defensive center. The real prize here is the #13 pick. This draft is deep.

The reason i think Phoenix would do it is because
1) They could potentially extend Wade's career
2) They should have enough cap to pursue Dwight Howard or another max guy this year or next.

khaleesi
05-18-2012, 09:41 AM
This is easy to me...it's Wade. He'll make it easy for them too by requesting the trade this off season. LBJ & Bosh are younger and healthier. Now as for what team...obviously would love the Bulls but not sure what we would give back. Noah?

Deng + Gibson + Butler

jaidawg66
05-18-2012, 09:46 AM
...I think there is more than just a "chance" they'll move one of the big 3. They'll need depth, the new CBA will kill them in the luxury tax, and it just may make their team better than the last two years.

Now here's the question(s), if you were the Heat, who would you trade away?

Also, Would you want one of them on your team? If so, what REASONABLE trade would you offer to acquire one of the 3?

Now IMO, the obvious choice to others maybe Bosh, but looking at this year Wade seems to be the odd man out more than often. Wade might be more enticing to teams than Bosh as well, and with his recent health concerns it might be a smarter move to trade him for a package of a good/great Center and young SG. (Just a thought, of course.

:facepalm:

lakers4sho
05-18-2012, 09:50 AM
lebron and fillers for howard and JJ Redick

howard/anthony
bosh/haslem
mike miller/battier
wade/jj redick
chalmers/cole

I would **** my pants if that trade ever happened. too bad it won't.

tcav701
05-18-2012, 10:21 AM
You people are WAAAYYYY overvauling Wade/Bosh

Cousins/Tyreke for Bosh?
Nash/Gortat/first rounder for Wade?
Gasol/Mayo for Wade?

Wade can only give you two or three more years of superstar basketball.

tyfreaks brotha
05-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Trade Wade Haslem for Brook lopez and chris Humphries. Nets Williams,Wade, Wallace, KG, HOward. How exactly would they get Howard and KG

tyfreaks brotha
05-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Trade Bosh to Sacremento for Tyreke and Cousins Reported for making the dumbest offer on PSD. Cousins already has about the same value as Bosh if not more. Reke would be there if he wasn't injury prone

Lindystud36
05-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Reported for making the dumbest offer on PSD.

I LOL'ed at this

I personally think DMC is top 5 center in the league, and Reke is still in my eyes an allstar caliber player

But seriouslt, I am in an underground location right now, dead quiet, and broke out laughing --- man I love sports

JNA17
05-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Heat Trade: Lebron James, (salary filler player)

Magic Trade: Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson

Heat Lineup:
Jameer Nelson
D-Wade
Shane Battier
Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard

Magic Lineup:
FA (Steve Nash maybe?) or someone from draft
Jason Richardson
Lebron James
Ryan Anderson
Glen Davis

Miami looks a **** load better and more balanced to me.

RaiderLakersA's
05-18-2012, 11:07 AM
No one gets traded. The Heat management will continue to follow the plan, which is to put better supporting talent around their core of Bosh, Wade and James.

That's not the case with Coach Spo, however. His tenure as HC is done if the Heat lose in the second round. Fair or not, it is what it is. D'Antoni will be coaching this team next.

justinnum1
05-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Reported for making the dumbest offer on PSD. Cousins already has about the same value as Bosh if not more. Reke would be there if he wasn't injury prone

:laugh2:

i needed a good laugh after last night. thanks.

godolphins
05-18-2012, 11:14 AM
This. Riley will most likely fire Spo and take over.

RaiderLakersA's
05-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Heat Trade: Lebron James, (salary filler player)

Magic Trade: Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson

Heat Lineup:
Jameer Nelson
D-Wade
Shane Battier
Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard

Magic Lineup:
FA (Steve Nash maybe?) or someone from draft
Jason Richardson
Lebron James
Ryan Anderson
Glen Davis

Miami looks a **** load better and more balanced to me.

Isn't Jameer opting out?

JNA17
05-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Isn't Jameer opting out?

Sign and trade then? :p

The goods
05-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Next year will be harder every star player in the east was injured. They still have LeBron and wade is playing,injured or not he's still out there so no excuses.

Pierzynski4Prez
05-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Even if they don't win it this year, they'll stick to the original plan for another season.

If they don't win it though in 2013, they will need to break up the big 3 for pieces and depth. Each year is another year closer to wade and/or bosh starting to breakdown. Depth will play a more vital role every year, and currently their role players are all already in the stages of breaking down. They need nearly a full revamp of their role players (minus Chalmers and Cole) as well which is going to be tricky to do, but they can solve both issues by shipping out either Wade or Bosh.

NYY 26 to 7
05-18-2012, 12:01 PM
If the Heat don't win the only one they would move would be Bosh IMO. But if the Heat don't win I think the U Mad? phrase should be given up on because no one is mad at the team that can't win. They still have yet to be as good in the regular season or post season as LeBron's Cleveland teams.

Stinkyoutsider
05-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Woah now, no need for the Heat to mail it in now. If they go another season and don't win a title, then I would start thinking about what the Heat can do as far as moving one of the 3. Might be Wade because he's the oldest of the 3 and always seems to be banged up or hurt...

But, we're talking about DWade though. He's not even completely out of his prime now. I keep all the pieces together and Riley, being the guy that he is, he can convince one or two solid players to play for the team next year if they get bounced by the Pacers.

Look at the players around the 3. I thought Battie would have more of an impact than he's had this year and Mike Miller looked like he was in shape and healthy (for once). The $ they gave to the supporting cast has been wasted this year.

D12 fan
05-18-2012, 12:20 PM
According to Stephen A if the Heat lose,they will try to package Wade/Bosh for Dwight/filler,and also he mentioned Andrew Bynum.

I don't believe him because it's StephenA were talking about,the same guy who said Dwight will be a Brooklyn Net.

Jumi
05-18-2012, 12:51 PM

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Bosh

or

Chalmers
Mayo
LeBron
Bosh
Gasol

this

That team would be great! Being from the area, though, I can't see D Wade in Memphis! He doesn't have that "Southern Swag!" He's more "Hollywood than Grit and Grind!"

JasonJohnHorn
05-18-2012, 05:29 PM
The best trade for the Heat is LBJ for Dwight. I think the Magic would do it, because it gets them the best player in the league locked in for a couple of seasons and it's a great move for the Heat because they already have two other SF (Battier and Miller), a ball handler in Wade, and a Dwight+Bosh front court would be AMAZING!!!!!!! Not to mention they have Haslem backing them up. It's be a great three-man rotation in the front court.

That's just what I think though... I'm sure Heat fans wouldn't want to give him up, even if it is for Dwight.

Chambler/(some PG signed with the MLE, Nelson perhaps)
Wade/ (Vince Carter for the Vet. Min.
Miller/Battier
Bosh/Haslem
Dwight/Anthony

If Pat Riley put this team together he'd get Exec of the Year and even I would want to see them win. It's just be a great roster, and well balanced at that.

8kobe24
05-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Woah now, no need for the Heat to mail it in now. If they go another season and don't win a title, then I would start thinking about what the Heat can do as far as moving one of the 3. Might be Wade because he's the oldest of the 3 and always seems to be banged up or hurt...

But, we're talking about DWade though. He's not even completely out of his prime now. I keep all the pieces together and Riley, being the guy that he is, he can convince one or two solid players to play for the team next year if they get bounced by the Pacers.

Look at the players around the 3. I thought Battie would have more of an impact than he's had this year and Mike Miller looked like he was in shape and healthy (for once). The $ they gave to the supporting cast has been wasted this year.

It doesn't matter, Wade is the most logical piece to trade because he takes away touches from lebron. Specially if they can get quality pieces for him.

godolphins
05-18-2012, 05:47 PM
If we trade Wade I can see Lebron opting out in 2014 and signing with another team.

KB-Pau-DH2012
05-18-2012, 05:50 PM
I don't get why some people think it would be sacrilegious for the Heat to trade Wade.

The Lakers traded Shaq after he was their franchise players, 4 finals and a 3-peat and the most dominant player in this era of basketball.

It's a business, you build for the now and future.

theheatles
05-18-2012, 05:51 PM
If heat lose, none of the big 3 are going anywhere, but unfortunately spo would have to go. I would love if we could just demote spo and keep him as a coach because he really is a great coach just not a great head coach. Then have riley give it one last go as head coach.

Rain City
05-18-2012, 05:57 PM
First of all i think they got to look into breaking up the big 3 if they fall short to add more depth and size. Wade and lebron's talent overlap and bosh can be more of a compliment than these so i keep bosh.

I like wade in mia for loyalty reasons plus if you are MIA wade is more clutch at the end of big games and lebron has way more trade value at this point.

Deal lebron and mario to lakers for bynum, sessions +draft pick.
MIA go from a thin/weak front line, to a superb front line, an upgrade at PG and a draft pick that they dont have.
Lebron would fit like a glove for the lakers who desperately need a SF, a facilitator, a guy that can take away some heavy lifting from kobe, and kobe can still be the man at the end of games which he is best at.

If timmy gets #5 you know kobe will be desperate for #6 and if they dont get outta this round they will look to make big shake up.
Thoughts?

PS- i dont think this has much of a chance of happening, i hear that no way riley moves lebron, riley's ego is so big he probably will just keep doing the same thing bringing in experienced vets to play bad and take less money. I do think it makes sense for both teams.

Lord Leoshes
05-18-2012, 06:19 PM
For those of you who are insisting the Heat trade away one of their big three should instead trade us your star players for our role players instead. :eyebrow:

John Walls Era
05-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Reported for making the dumbest offer on PSD. Cousins already has about the same value as Bosh if not more. Reke would be there if he wasn't injury prone

PSD value maybe (for w.e. thats worth -- nothing)... not actual value.

cssdmark
05-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Dwight, Jameer and filler player for Stat, Chandler. Steve Nash signs with the Knicks. Jameer and filler player to Houston for Luis Scola. Knicks starting lineup Nash, Shump,Carmelo, Scola and Howard. Miami keeps their team intact.

Shareeb_omac2
05-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Phil Jackson or Pat Riley will coach the team next season. There won't be a roster overhaul. They need a crafty scheme or offensive system to get the most out of those 3 players.

I think Phil Jackson would take Lebron to new heights.

raiderposting
05-18-2012, 09:20 PM

Chalmers
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Bosh

or

Chalmers
Mayo
LeBron
Bosh
Gasol

gasol and mayo for wade will make the heat much better.

if they get nash too for the mle they will be the champs

Nash
Mayo
james
Bosh
Gasol

Bench:
Chalmer
Battier
Miller
Haslem
Anthony
Jones

the heat will be much deeper and i think James will thrive even more with all that talent around him.

ne3xchamps
05-18-2012, 09:46 PM
IMO they will break up the big 3, probably bosh would be the one to go, and spo. You will see riley as the HC next season.

mdm692
05-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Bosh fo kg and ray allen via s&t.

boolish
05-19-2012, 12:06 AM

wade's loyalty was conditional. had he not got the other two "kings" to join him he would have bolted. wade is clearly on the downside of his arc and MIA window closing fast. They may not get "eight".

Lakerhead4ever
05-19-2012, 12:22 AM

both of u are wrong. why would the lakers give up gasol for basically another gasol? their both soft.

also even now i still think if gasol is better than bosh.he better assist numbers, and better in rebounding. plus his experience means alot.

if the lakers accepted that it would be a steal for the heat. you guys are both wrong.

cutiepie80
05-19-2012, 12:33 AM
For those of you who are insisting the Heat trade away one of their big three should instead trade us your star players for our role players instead. :eyebrow:

Wut?

SwatTeam
05-19-2012, 12:43 AM
I like some of the ideas being thrown around in here when the Heat indeed fail this round. But one thing should be clear, the 2006 title is Wade's amnesty from getting traded or moved after 1 poor playoffs performance. They worship Marino down there and he didn't win diddly squat. Wade won't be moved.

It basically comes down to Spo or Bosh. I think Spo is going to be out. Bosh may have bought himself more time based on how valuable he has proven to be. You can't move a guy like Bosh who is so important to the pick and roll esp. for the half court offense played primarily in the playoffs.

With Spo axed either Riley comes down or a peace offering is made to Phil Jackson. We all know that Phil loves to coach the best players it just depends on if Riley and Phil could bury the hatchet. Most likely won't happen. Expect Riley roaming the sidelines for the season.

Don't forget the heat still have their amnesty clause. So expect Mike Miller to get axed as well. Nash to sign for MLE and possibly a center to sign using the money from Miller's release. THe center would have to be tall (over 6'11), be able to catch the ball, raise his hands up to defend shots, rebound the ball, scoring points will be optional but highly encouraged.

0nekhmer
05-19-2012, 01:16 AM
Haha, all of these SUPER teams are not panning out come playoffs. Miami, knocks, and whatever stupid team is gonna take Dwight.

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-19-2012, 05:08 AM
both of u are wrong. why would the lakers give up gasol for basically another gasol? their both soft.

also even now i still think if gasol is better than bosh.he better assist numbers, and better in rebounding. plus his experience means alot.

if the lakers accepted that it would be a steal for the heat. you guys are both wrong.

I never said Gasol for Bosh is a good trade? Or that it even made sense.

Bosh is the better player right now, in my personal opinion. And btw, Bosh isnt "soft" he is a finesse type player not an aggressive PF. He's younger, efficient, can score, and would flourish with a true Center.

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-19-2012, 05:10 AM
Bosh fo kg and ray allen via s&t.

:cricket:

FreakaNashur
05-19-2012, 05:19 AM
Phil Jackson or Pat Riley will coach the team next season. There won't be a roster overhaul. They need a crafty scheme or offensive system to get the most out of those 3 players.

I think Phil Jackson would take Lebron to new heights.

Pat Riley hates phil jackson.

Shareeb_omac2
05-19-2012, 05:56 AM
Pat Riley hates phil jackson.
I was implying Riley will either coach or be fired. Phil Jackson would be the best coaching candidate for the Heat.

JOhnnyTHaJet
05-19-2012, 02:17 PM
I was implying Riley will either coach or be fired. Phil Jackson would be the best coaching candidate for the Heat.

Why in the world would Riley ever be fired?

JordansBulls
05-19-2012, 08:04 PM

No way that is happening.

Anji
05-20-2012, 12:01 AM
The Heat aren't trading any of the big three.

Hellcrooner
05-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Lebron for Howard, Magic CANT say NO.

Game over for the league.

lakersfan01
05-20-2012, 01:11 AM
... then Lebron is still Kobeme Brett Favre Bryant's daddy.

cubbies7177
05-20-2012, 01:26 AM
people got to stop talking about the heat just losing and breaking up....

the series is at 2-1. i could easily see the pacers falling apart

the bigger issue is CAN BOSH COME BACK EFFECTIVE FOR THE FINALS? If Wade just mans up and plays ball like he knows how, I could also easily see those 2 alone taking them to the Finals - ESPECIALLY if the sixers beat the celtics (PLEASE DONT LET THAT HAPPEN... DONT LET THE ECF BE A JOKE...)

so, STOP THINKING WAY TOO IN ADVANCE. the heat aren't out yet... and i dont think its smart to count them out, til they actually are...

Young2Kinsler
05-20-2012, 02:11 AM
Not 1, Not 2, Not EVER!

wmudford
05-20-2012, 09:03 AM
According to Stephen A if the Heat lose,they will try to package Wade/Bosh for Dwight/filler,and also he mentioned Andrew Bynum.

I don't believe him because it's StephenA were talking about,the same guy who said Dwight will be a Brooklyn Net.

Actually this would be a very good idea. The two most dominant forces in the NBA at SF and C. This also creates some cap to sign Steve Nash which i'm almost positive would happen. Wade/Bosh for Dwight/JRich. Sign Nash

Nash/Chalmers
JRich/Battier
Lebron/Miller
Haslem/whoever
Howard/Anthony

Now that's a complete team

Super.
05-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Bosh is actually one of the most important pieces to the Heats offense. Honestly, if they were to trade one of the Big 3, I think it would be Wade IMO

Raps18-19 Champ
05-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Wade is the best option to trade. Too bad he's to only one that won't be traded.

Chronz
05-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Wade is the best option to trade. Too bad he's to only one that won't be traded.
Why do you say that?

Raps18-19 Champ
05-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Why do you say that?

Lebron is the best player so it would be best to keep him.

So it's between Wade and Bosh for me to trade. Heat would get more in return by trading Wade than they would Bosh. You won't improve much up front by trading Bosh. I mean no way a Bosh for Howard/Bynum/Dirk type deal happens but a Wade for Howard/Bynum/Dirk type deal is more likely.

Lord Leoshes
05-21-2012, 05:31 AM
Wut?

Its the point that everyone is trading away our 3 best players for les talented players, so i told them to try it the other way around.

We will offer Miller, Haslem, Battier, Jones, Anthony, Pittman, & Cole, for any teams star PG, & C. :eyebrow: