PDA

View Full Version : Stop that small ball line up!!! It kills the HEAT

emman03
05-17-2012, 09:48 PM
I know some blaming wade spo bron (2nd half) but i do think our small ball system hurts us. I dont like the idea bron or battier playing the PF in the teams like indy has 7foot2 in hibbert were fcking dead if they continue this one.Tuiraf got a hell of a game in rebounding department but yet we play joel instead of him and we all know turiaf got more rebounds than joel fck this system i don't believe in that small ball I know basketball is a height game if small ball is effective a dwarf can ball in NBA and draft by MIAMI HEAT!!!

Slug3
05-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Well you saw what happened when Pitt came in. He looked like he never played basketball before in his life.

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 09:54 PM
and who should play?

flashwade03
05-17-2012, 09:56 PM
this coach is a scrub ..you can comeback to me whoever say he isnt ..y play a guy who doesnt even play in a long time ? ..i know haslem isnt playing well but come on ..you can gamble if there`s a sight for improvement but this one clearly not ..pittman isnt ready for this game clearly ..

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 10:02 PM
people want a change, we tried, and we were winning by 9 after the first, playing pittman didnt hurt us, our players not showing up hurt us. But lets blame the coach, its easy and makes us feel better.

DQL
05-17-2012, 10:20 PM
and who should play?

this. haslem has been a no-show so far in this series. pittman is not nba material. anthony gives up half a foot to hilbert. turiaf can't play a lot of minutes (he has heart problem i think). nobody could hit an outside shot to keep the defense honest.

unless you want to see juwan howard early in the game... or curry :facepalm:

Wade>You
05-17-2012, 10:26 PM
In this series, we're getting our *** kicked on the glass.

Haslem, 3 reb in 7 minutes. 7 x 4 = 24minutes and 12reb. Emphasis on 24 minutes.

HE'S ONE OF THE ONLY GUYS REBOUNDING.

He sucks offensively, but him and LBJ are the only ones rebounding.

Jemikz9Clutch
05-17-2012, 10:29 PM
the team sucked so much when bosh is out. not a perfect timing.

Jemikz9Clutch
05-17-2012, 10:31 PM
i hope people now can see that we will not win in small ball. fvck the statement of "2 wins away from championship last year". this season is different and next season, and the next one.

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 10:32 PM
i hope people now can see that we will not win in small ball. fvck the statement of "2 wins away from championship last year". this season is different and next season, and the next one.

what do you mean? How do you know? Bosh is out...

JNoel
05-17-2012, 10:36 PM
I want to see a PF and C in at all times for example:
Haslem, Juwon
Turiaf, Joel

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 10:38 PM
I want to see a PF and C in at all times for example:
Haslem, Juwon
Turiaf, Joel

they wouldnt guard those guys on offense tho.

you overcome size with effort.

emman03
05-17-2012, 10:52 PM
even don't score even he make some TO's but man he can rebound he can banged up his body to anyone don't underestimate his height and his body what im trying to say is that we got a lot of wing men and scorers specially lebron and wade but we can't control the boards and i personally think that if we maximize the use of our bigmen it will be better for lebron and wade to attack the rim if they double wade nor james the our bigmen will be opened and were not a celtic team that has a 2 guard that his job to shoot 3 were a team that who will play on the paint not on the outside or else our dream is always be a dream to be a champion. if only god allow me to coach this heat team i can tell you what my point exactly is

flashwade03
05-17-2012, 10:52 PM
i dont know ..im just mad right now
..very unfortunate ..though i still believe we can pull this one of ..
wade 5pts & 5 boards ? ..we know thats not him ..so theres hope

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 10:53 PM
i dont know ..im just mad right now
..very unfortunate ..though i still believe we can pull this one of ..
wade 5pts & 5 boards ? ..we know thats not him ..so theres hope

Hey, its 5 more boards then he had in games 1 and 2 :)

but seriously, we win game 4 and everything is better. Credit to indy for outplaying us, but now its miamis turn to respond, game 4 is a must win.

emman03
05-17-2012, 10:57 PM
they wouldnt guard those guys on offense tho.

you overcome size with effort.

why they wouldnt? at first those guys has 2 hands can jump has big body so why they can't guard anyone? tell me? because they're bench players? so you don't trust your team? they part of this heat team PAT get them because PAT believe they can do guard anyone don't just rely on our big 3 big 2 battier and miller they are suck specially miller battier with spo he seeing that battier is a miss match on david west we got haslem but he dont use him even he doesnt score but the toughness of UD can make david west to not score too imagine that

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 10:59 PM
why they wouldnt? at first those guys has 2 hands can jump has big body so why they can't guard anyone? tell me? because they're bench players? so you don't trust your team? they part of this heat team PAT get them because PAT believe they can do guard anyone don't just rely on our big 3 big 2 battier and miller they are suck specially miller battier with spo he seeing that battier is a miss match on david west we got haslem but he dont use him even he doesnt score but the toughness of UD can make david west to not score too imagine that

david west had 14pts tonight.

UD has been pure trash this series, do it think he should get some of anthonys minutes, yea. But i dont like the idea of playing 2 offensivley inept bigs together.

emman03
05-17-2012, 11:02 PM
david west had 14pts tonight.

UD has been pure trash this series, do it think he should get some of anthonys minutes, yea. But i dont like the idea of playing 2 offensivley inept bigs together.

we need to do anything while bosh is out we need the height bro that's the advantage of pacers to us just the height and heart!!!

justinnum1
05-17-2012, 11:05 PM
we need to do anything while bosh is out we need the height bro that's the advantage of pacers to us just the height and heart!!!

Our height is horrible tho, we have the hustle and energy, we just need to use it.

emman03
05-17-2012, 11:11 PM
i'm mad who says pittman and ud telling that they are no show how you will watch the show if they are not there we don't need a show we need faith specially to ud. it sucks when im reading some post here bosh sucks now we miss bosh trade bosh and ud will be the pf the howard now UD is no show what you want guys for now those guys we have we need to maximize the use of them heat dont paid then to be a no show cast we need them we can't always rely on wade and bron look what happen wade has his off night bron got his off night in 2nd half and someone will ask me who should play? we need to play them so that thier confidence is still there we dont need them to score they can contribute in other things like turiaf i see him getting offensive rebounds he fight hibbert in box even he is smaller i want those guys to play not to burn sits with thier aszz

flashwade03
05-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Hey, its 5 more boards then he had in games 1 and 2 :)

but seriously, we win game 4 and everything is better. Credit to indy for outplaying us, but now its miamis turn to respond, game 4 is a must win.

damn haters are all partying tonight ..i hope we can bounce back real good ..
wade and bron needs to have another 60 pts combine for us to win ..thats how bad our bench guys though chalmers played good in game 3 ..

flashwade03
05-17-2012, 11:55 PM
i'm mad who says pittman and ud telling that they are no show how you will watch the show if they are not there we don't need a show we need faith specially to ud. it sucks when im reading some post here bosh sucks now we miss bosh trade bosh and ud will be the pf the howard now UD is no show what you want guys for now those guys we have we need to maximize the use of them heat dont paid then to be a no show cast we need them we can't always rely on wade and bron look what happen wade has his off night bron got his off night in 2nd half and someone will ask me who should play? we need to play them so that thier confidence is still there we dont need them to score they can contribute in other things like turiaf i see him getting offensive rebounds he fight hibbert in box even he is smaller i want those guys to play not to burn sits with thier aszz

bro tagal din kita di nakitang nag post ..:)
marami tlga dito paiba iba ang mga isip ehh ..
kaka irita na ..mgakaron lang ng msamang laro kelangan ng gnito ,gnyan ..
pero sa totoo lang ,khit filipino c spo ,ndi tlga ako fan nya ..
kelangan na syang palitan pag di tyo nanalo ngayong season ..

naps
05-18-2012, 12:45 AM
It's a ****ing shame that we can't beat the Pacers with LeBron and Wade on the team. So much for "Put three guys from street around those two on the floor and you still win" :facepalm:

flashelement
05-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Best Heat lineup:

C Turiaf
PF Joel
SF James
SG Harris
PG Wade

This Line up would give the Heat the best chance to win.

justinnum1
05-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Best Heat lineup:

C Turiaf
PF Joel
SF James
SG Harris
PG Wade

This Line up would give the Heat the best chance to win.

Actually it wouldnt it would just allow the pacers to focus on wade and lebron while turiaf, joel, and harris couldnt score if their lives depended on it.

emman03
05-20-2012, 07:23 PM
like what i've said our closer shouldn't be small ball line up where the fans telling UD is a trash?? no-show?? where are you guys?? just keep the faith the true miami heat fans keep their trust to the team whatever happens LETS GO HEAT!!!

emman03
05-20-2012, 07:25 PM
bro tagal din kita di nakitang nag post ..:)
marami tlga dito paiba iba ang mga isip ehh ..
kaka irita na ..mgakaron lang ng msamang laro kelangan ng gnito ,gnyan ..
pero sa totoo lang ,khit filipino c spo ,ndi tlga ako fan nya ..
kelangan na syang palitan pag di tyo nanalo ngayong season ..

haha katamad lang kasi minsan mga bugok na tao eh well ganun tlga nde nya forte ang pagiging coach ok lang yun minsan nman nde nman na susunod un eh just keep supporting and believing the true heat fan does :D